Shill Yourself

How is your Youtube channel doing, anons? Get any videos taken down for being a bad goy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCH1HvovkGH41DP7a_DF8etA
youtube.com/c/selfishdream
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLox0oKQ6xwn_hDs3JPiR4eSlQj8oB7BNz
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLox0oKQ6xwn_TvafdojykqIJ_P7xoQ9Gy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some of my videos were reported because i was using music from hajime no ippo, while also monetizing the video
not that it matters, i don't get enough views to actually get any money, so i just unmonitized it

summer was supposed to be over
its fucking october, ITS FUCKING OCTOBER

What's wrong with watching videos made by other people on Holla Forums?

Recommend me decent, non-retarded channels like EmptyHero or Accursed Farms please, tia.

I typically watch longer reviews like Ross Scott (Accursed Farms), MatthewMatosis, and Joseph Anderson. Mack from Worth a Buy also does mostly a good job. Some games he has shit taste on, but he'll tell it pretty straightforward almost all of the time. There's a guy called E;R who has made a few funny videos, but it's not all vidya related.

:^)

Thanks mate.

I've recently found this channel. looks like an user channel youtube.com/channel/UCH1HvovkGH41DP7a_DF8etA

Going to take a break in november for a while to be back in April with a modified and hopefully better format
And if I don't like it as well I will start a new non-vidya channel

Lazy Game Reviews, MrThunderwing
Polite sage for doublepost

Just try it user, what's the worst that can happen?

Also, gonna shill out my latest video because why not?

normalfags can't watch videos longer than 3 mins.

I didn't make it for normalfags.

don't you want to google bucks?

I honestly don't give a shit about Youtube shekels. I just like to make videos.

fair enough bruv

The fact that somebody puts in so much time and effort for such a small niche audience makes me feel ashamed of being such a bitch. What the fuck am I doing.

Fuck user, how long did that take you to make? It generally takes me over 3 weeks on and off to make an 8 minute analysis video.

Just keep practicing, user.

It'll be ok, user. Just keep at it.

It took about 2 months. I could've had it done a lot sooner, but life kept getting in the way. I did a lot of research while recording gameplay, re-writing the script with different information, etc. It doesn't help that SaGa Frontier started to feel like a slog after the 5th character. I think that it was worth it though, I'm satisfied with the work I put into it.

Serious question, why do you spend so much time working on a video if almost no one will ever give a shit about it?
I got so tired of it to the point I don't give a shit about the bells and whistles of my videos, I just streamline the creation process and if I want I can do a short review video in a day

Couldn't 100% tell you, user. If my video helps someone out or provides information or entertainment to at least a few people, then I'll be happy. It's also a game that I've loved for many years, and not too many people are aware of it. As well, there's only about half a dozen or so reviews on SaGa Frontier on YouTube, and only a couple of them provide any substantial information on the game and it's content. It was definitely a labor of love. It took a long time and a lot of work, but at the end of it all, I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I like providing information and entertainment to my imaginary audience, but as well I made this video for myself.

I'm not going to tell you how to make your own videos, but maybe you shouldn't worry about how many views you get or how many YouTube Shekels you earn, but make something about something you love. Make something for yourself that you can be proud of.

I will shill my channel

youtube.com/c/selfishdream

I let's play obscure games that are weird or spooky. Some other stuff as well.

Neat, I'll have to check it all out.

I've been making webms instead. My YouTube channel has always been plain gameplay, not reviews or whatever attempts to be an internet personality; I don't get anything like takedowns or copyright stuff.

Webms are fun to make. Especially that great feeling when you see someone repost yours.

I see what you mean
When I started 4 years ago I also dreamed for the sweet YT cash but then I understood there was no way. What I hoped for was people regularly watching my stuff, leaving some nice comments, instead I get an average of 20 views per videos, and comments that are not spam once in a blue moon.
As stated before I will take a break to reorganize myself, and if the vidya stuff doesn't satisfy me I will move onto something non vidya

That sounds like a good idea m80. I hope you find something that works and makes you happy.

Here's the thing pal. If you want that then you gotta study how to promote your stuff online. Study keywords, trends, predicting trends, shilling your shit online intelligently. People who are popular on youtube/any site are popular for a calculated reason, it's not dumb luck or some lottery.

HOW COULD BE BEHIND THIS THREAD?

Jews

Who knows. Maybe in the future I will post them in these threads, I don't try to appear like a Holla Forums user but deep down I am one of you. Also because If asking for feedback and promoting on Reddit is risky, I can't imagine here.

I made that noobish mistake, I tried to improve tags & SEO only recently, I will take care of that during my break as well, Satan.

Reddit is pretty gay when it comes to asking for feedback. I've tried it, but most of the time you either get no responses and are ignored, or you aren't Markiplier so no one gives a fuck. At least here people give some kind of response.

nah, dubs thread

Fuck it, might as well shill myself.

Shitty LP channel, have become slightly less shit over time.
Links related, I tried to find my least cringey.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLox0oKQ6xwn_hDs3JPiR4eSlQj8oB7BNz

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLox0oKQ6xwn_TvafdojykqIJ_P7xoQ9Gy