BlackCube Agency

Julian Assange tweeted that Weinstein hired an Israeli intelligence firm called Black Cube, full of ex-Mossad, to spy on the actresses that accused him.

I went to their website to check them out. They have spinning black cubes and the phone number for each of their offices in Tel-Aviv, London, and Paris all end in 666.

Can it get anymore blatant Holla Forums? I've seen this cube/666/saturn/satanic shit posted on Holla Forums for years and always ignored it and wrote it off as schizophrenic ramblings.

Can someone give me the rundown on black cubes and 666 shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6ULPF
archive.is/CmY0F
archive.is/QYfan
archive.is/Ikd0t
ordo-militaris.us/
ambisexualspecies.com/2013/05/11/author-interview-james-neill/
files.meetup.com/1332202/Natural Law And Sovereignty - Stellar Man.pdf
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!UU42DaIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagarism
archive.is/7krQ2
enable-javascript.com/
varchive.org/lec/valais/satflood.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Velikovsky,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue
kushner.com/project/666-fifth-avenue/
nytimes.com/2017/04/03/nyregion/kushner-companies-666-fifth-avenue.html
steemit.com/english-pantheon/@voxxe/the-divine-days-of-the-week
hooktube.com/watch?v=GuxtDglZYxs
web.archive.org/web/20150421092830/http://www.morgellonsexposed.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

schizo ramblings are the most common way to describe the kiked up machine

The black cube is a kabbalahistic meme that is perpetuated all over the world. Its important to remember that hasidic jews wear the black cube over their third eye (imagination). Also one of the largest investment firms in the world is owned by the rothschilds and is called black rock. I'm not entirely sure of an all encompassing explanation of this symbology but is definitive that calling card of the jew.

Blackstone is what you're thinking of and here is why the cube is so frequent.

What a funny world we live in. 12 pointed black sun with a golden disc center vs 6 pointed gold star with a black cube center. A sun of boundless motion, vs a star that refuses to move from its appointed place. A fire of continual rebirth from ashes, a rock of constant degeneration to dust.
Time, Chronos, Yahweh marches on, and yet-
The spirit is triumphant. Hope is fleeting, yet remains.

God damnit none of this esoteric bullshit helps me get a career with good wages.

I don't think the black sun has anything to do with the kike's black cube.

Literally SHUT IT DOWN. You can't make this shit up.

That's the damn point of what I was posting. Opposed, polar, opposites. It has nothing to do with kike cube and star.

It kind of does. In the Muslim Kaaba there is a black stone. The myth goes that Adam was kicked out of the Garden of Eden, and then Allah sent the stone from heaven to tell Adam where to build an altar. This stone is the archetypal equivalent of a gem which fell from Lucifer's crown during his rebellion in heaven. (It's important to note that Lucifer is /our guy/ from a gnostic perspective) But this stone is also the Holy Grail. In Religion of Cuck™ there is a secret cult called "The Order of the Black Stone" which is aware of all of this, and it was connected to the German SS.

Hey, look over there at North Korea. Stop going to Assange's Twitter. He's not real.

How very convenient!

top kek, I hear you bro

Some of this stuff is true but it's hard to seperate the Christian bullshit from the actual history. If Christians weren't involved it wouldn't be a mystery, and it would be clear as to the meaning.

The yoke's on the Moslems. The head priesthood declaring itself "brothers" to the kikes only makes it worse.

I dont get the Muslim connection. Why are they worshiping the cube? They hate Jews and pagans.

It's the cult of Saturn.. Interestingly there is a giant storm on the north polar region of Saturn that is hexagonal in shape and obviously relates to the Star of Kikes. It's an extremely fascinating rabbit hole to go down. I suggest going down it as it's too convoluted and vast to be explained in a single post.

trying to get a career and play into their system is the problem, user

No one who knows would ever donate an Oak Tree to Thor, that's simply not his root. Anyone who has read the poems and seen the names given to the countryside would know the true root given to Donner.

here is your answer

JEWS WEAR SOMETHING CALLED TEFFELIN, WHICH IS A BLACK CUBE (WHICH LITERALLY SAYS 666 ON IT VAV VAV VAV IN HEBREW) WORN ON THE FOREHEAD AND A BAND AROUND THE ARM (REMEMBER HOW THE BIBLE SAYS THE MARK OF THE BEAST WILL BE ON THE FOREHEAD AND ON THE HAND?)

THE BLACK CUBE IS RELATED TO SATURN WORSHIP, SATURN EATS HIS OWN CHILDREN, SATURN IS RELATED TO MOLOCH, BAAL ZEBUB, AND LUCIFER

JEWS LITERALLY WORSHIP A DEMON GOD FROM SATURN THAT REQUIRES CHILD SACRIFICES

Saturn was also identified by the Romans as the same deity as (((YHWH))) of the Hebrews.

The thing about it all is this. How did they know there was a giant hexagonal storm on Saturn and tie that in with gaining global control and dominion over mankind? I've had at least a cursory look over most magickal processes and cults and most of them appear to have the final goal of conscious astral projection. How else could they know there was a hexagonal storm on Saturn?

This. The whole synagogue of Satan thing in the Bible is there for a reason. They are genetically predisposed to evil.

Yes, we all know (Or ought to) that Jesus was /ourguy/. However, the Bible still contains the false Old Testament, and Christianity abandoned Christ for the demon-god (((YHWH))) long ago.

it means nothing, religious conspiritards.

user gets it spot on. Of course it helps to pick the right hole, since there are many. Here's at least a comprehensive road map that got shoahed about a year ago: archive.is/6ULPF

No part of any Semitic religion is worth salvaging, we do not need to frame our objections to the kikes being kikes from within their kike ideologies. Hating the kikes can be an entirely Aryan endeavor and should be.

Satanic fucking Jews

Oy

The OT is meant as a background story. The NT is the actionable and 'binding' portion.

And I have to laugh at all the fucking typical D&C bulllshit in here. As if Hitler himself and the Reich, for that matter, wasn't overwhelmingly Christian. So many stupid idiots who don't understand what real Christianity is and how it was always the Anti-Kike religion, despite their attempts to conflate modern day "christcuckery" with how Christianity was practiced for over 2000 years.

They combined Christianity with old Aryan/Nordic/European traditions (Christmas and Yule, for example) like a blacksmith combines Iron and Carbon —- to make the steel of Western Civilization. It's plain as day European Christianity, of the middle ages variety, combines the primal nature and warrior mentality of the Aryan people with the stability and common bond necessary to unite the various European tribes/communities/nations against more common foes without depriving each people their own unique identity.

Shh user, you'll bring the shills in. You're being too reasonable and prideful in your heritage.

Christianity was part of the means by which the floodgates of pathological altruism were opened, which lead to our current predicament. It was a hole in our armor and not our armor itself. I didn't call you a cuck earlier, but you could probably stand to be called one if your position is we should inseparably marry ourselves to what has helped undermine us already.

i'm not a Christian but I'm also not an atheist, I believe in blood and soil, strength and honour.. the only thing that I have that is real is my progeny and I have to do what's best to secure a bright future for them.. All the christians I know are soft af pussies and it really does appear that the kikes created Religion of Cuck™ for their hyper aggressive brothers to brutalise the world and christianity to pacify the unconquerable aryans.. there is no other way that christianity could have conquered the aryan and celtic lands without appropriating our festivals and traditions.

Too late.

Altruism is a virtue and what led to our ancestors becoming masters of civilization and conquerors of the entire planet. It is in the Aryan DNA to have altruism. Even the most casual of glances into the the way Europeans treat animals versus the rest of the world proves that. We would have always had altruism.

The problem is Jewry. And the natural enemy and vaccine against Jewry is Christianity. It is it's natural predator. And before your head explodes let me explain. I want you to imagine how interactions with Jews would occur if there were only Jews and the Old Germanic/Norse religions around and no Christianity.

Let's pretend you are in some Nordic village worshipping your Odin or Thor, or whatever, and while drying some fish out one day, or while out hunting, you happen to come across this poor wandering merchant who tells you a sad tale of "oh please let us live with you! Our community was just destroyed by horrible barbarians! In return for your kindness, we will share with you our "Ancient Wisdom" and traditions!". You, being an Aryan who has no idea who these people are, but being somewhat sympathetic to their plight decide to heed some lessons regarding kindness ensconced in the tales you remember about Freyja to these pathetic people, who by all accounts appear too weak and feeble to be worthy adversaries. Certainly they are no threat. Being as weak as they are.

So you bring them in. At first they are okay. Definitely they are not warriors. They are seemingly the perfect servant class. They have an affinity for numbers. Weak and frail. Always complaining. And yet are somehow able to increase productivity and trade seemingly through nothing more than writing things down and making people promise to pay them later for things they give away now. You ask them about this, and they seemingly give reasonable answers. Something seems not quite right about it, somehow, however you've never ever encountered these techniques before, and there is no wisdom in the runes regarding these practices, so you conclude that whatever is occurring is fine.

These people, who speak to each other in guttural croaks seemingly accompanied by large amount of spit, always seem to ask you about Odin and Thor and the lessons and values they teach. You tell them that sacrifice and honor mean everything. Above that, family and honoring your ancestors and traiditons. And only loyalty to the Gods is above that. They like these tales, and keep wishing to hear more. In detail.

1/2

To keep this parable short, I think you know where this is going. The Jew, cast out from a previous community, somehow survives and is able to, like a cockroach, infiltrate and begin the process of subverting another host community. Uses usury to amass wealth and power. Learning the weaknesses of the value systems in a host community in order to cause infighting and an overall weakening of the power system into which they can supplant themselves and usurp power.

This is inherent in the Jews. They have this ability ingrained into their DNA as much as European have empathy, compassion, and honor ingrained into ours.

It is completely and utterly foolhardly to judge the value of something subverted by Jews against what it originally was. So too it is a fallacy to judge Christianity by the Jew-subverted abomination that it has become versus the pure form of Germanic and Nordic theology. You have to compare apples to apples. We only see with rose-colored glasses the Nordic faiths because they really only existed in their pure forms. We never got to see what they could have been subverted into by the Jews if left to their own devices. They were absorbed by Christianity long before that could have occurred.

The pussy christcucks that exist today are in no way shape or form even comparable to the Christians that existed hundreds of years ago. You might as well be comparing a wolf to a pomeranian. While Nordic faiths are admirable and have strong affinities to white civilization……..they are so pure in the sense that they have no natural defense towards Jewry. Christianity, on the other hand, was created literally as a direct response to the fucking disgustingness and Baal and Moloch worshiping degeneracy that is Judiasm. It knows it's ways. It knows it's tricks. It knows about Usury. It knows about coin manipulation. It knows that the Jews no longer were "the sons of Abraham" and blessed by God. They were the synagogue of Satan. The enemy of God himself and the word of pure righteousness and order. Of honor. Of virtue.

Combining Nordic values and Germanic institutions of honor and strength with the inherent stability and anti-Jew principles of Christianity undoubtedly resulted in the greatest civilization the world has EVER known. We've surpassed Rome. Shattered the influence of Alexander. We've saddled the Earth itself and are now literally reaching into the heavens. And once we forgot these values, once we let go the teachings inherent in either system, Nordic or Christian, the Jew came back. He came back and after 2000 years the Yids finally, through sheer luck or from help from Satan himself, established a foothold. After giga-kike Rothschild jewed the British Stock market and the Bank of England after Waterloo, it was then that the eternal Jew got his leverage. And ever since that point, has used his Jewry to accomplish what he's always wanted.

And only the return of his natural predator will destroy him. Which is why he is desperate to kill it once and for all. Either through destroying it outright (atheism), or turning it into something so hideous and abominable, that it cannot function as it was originally designed (Christcuckery).

Fuck off

The muslims have been a jewish psyop specifically tailroed to attack the Christian world since the start.

Source?

Sounds like villains in a anime

Synagogue of Satan. Kabbalah. Free Masonry. Occult. Best I care to know.

How about focusing on kikes that are literally targeting our white women, you derailing faggots.

Altruism is a virtue in a white ethnostate, pathological altruism is where our altruistic tendencies get ahead of us and cause us to let subhumans take advantage of our high trust societies in order to cause havoc or exploit us because they do not share our altruistic tendencies. You even essentially agree with me here as your hypothetical narrative shows the way that our taking in of others and attempt to have mutual respect and cooperation is subverted by subhumans not having altruism as a priority. Christianity did nothing for us, our recognizing the Jew as the enemy did everything and we do not need Christianity to see the Jew for what it is completely independent of theology. Christianity is not inherently anti-Jew (If it ever was, it's mostly not now), Christianity is not the only modern source of a Jew-wise education (and it never was, but now it is even less so), and at absolutely no point will I associate virtue and honor with the name of a dead Rabbi - with the exception of my lauding the virtue and honor of anyone who kills a Rabbi.

This something that we can prove to Normies that not only Gang Stalking is real, but it's done by the Jews.

Imagine if you are a Normie white woman. All your life you've been told Jews are your friends, you become an actress, and get raped by one. You did nothing to ask for it, but just be a white woman under a mostly white society.
Just a (((cohencidence))), right??? Surely they are not all like that.

But after you get raped, your Jewish rapist sends a whole spy agency filled with only Jews to gang stalk you for a crime that was committed upon you.

Women want to stay asleep, but this truth has to be thrown in their face, they will be gang stalked by Jews after being raped, and no on will believe them for decades, because they are goyim that get to own nothing, not only their safety and security.

You are a confused white guy with no idea of what christianity is, or what was its purpose when it was created thousands of miles away from the nearest european.

Christianity is implicitly anti-Jew. Jesus called the Jews the "synagogue of Satan" who were no longer the "sons of Abraham" and had cast aside the Torah in favor of the Talmud. They made the law of man (satan) higher than the law of God.

The lies and disinfo spread about real Christianity to make it psychologically indistinguishable from modern zionist "Christ cuckery" bear all the hallmark of a Jewish hit job.

Whoever you capped had no idea what he was talking about.

Christianity had known from it's very inception that that Jews were the Synogauge of Satan and the Christ-killers. Go ask ANY Catholic who went to Catholic school pre-1960s and they'll tell you the same thing. This bullshit "Jews are the chosen people" is a myth created by Jews in the Scofield bible and simply parroted by Zionist shitheads like that fat faggot Hagee.

Furthermore, if you need to know how anti-Jewish REAL Christianity is, all you have to do is look no further than how hard the Jews crawl out of their Tel Aviv workshops to fill thread after thread of Holla Forums with anti-christian shit………..while at the same time filling up /christian/ with christ-cuckery.

You'll never see a Yid kvetch harder, louder, and with more insane passion as when someone mentions Jesus.

For that matter, I haven't stepping inside a Church in over 30 years. Probably longer than some of you kids on here have even been alive. And even I know what you see going on now in modern 'christianity' is NOT Christianity. It is part of the anti-white, anti-christian, anti-European Jewish agenda.

How do you fix something so broken?

Fuck off. Where's your proof that Christ was a dirty Jew? Is it found in the false Bible?

Yes but Christianity still worships the Black Cube demon Saturn/(((YHWH))). You'd have a point if Christ was made into an addition to the native pantheons of Europe's faiths to bind them all together, but that's not what happened.

English motherfucker.

That's real fucking spooky.

Been cucked since (((Saul))) and Rome mate. It is a myth of weakness. Move onto the myth of the blood. Be a hero.

(((Saul))) was the damn dirty Jew that twisted the story of Christ to serve Hooknose interests. That doesn't mean the real Christ wasn't /ourguy/ though.

Super redundant, manlet.

Some people have to be reminded, brainlet.

It's never been a well paying job, bro.

This.

Since this has blown up once again around (((Harvey Weinstein))), pic related is relevent again.

I do wonder if there is any importance to the countries/places these cubes are situated in. Does anyone know any more?

The greek bible (original language) clearly has references to homosexuality. The most blatant example is how he healed a roman soldier's gay boy lover, even using the slang term reserved for boy lovers. Even if that was the only reference it still shows that jesus tolerated homosexuality, on top of pederasty. Regardless, records of jesus show that he didn't exist. Thus accounts of him and his "works" are fictitious.

Let's not forget that Mecca or more specifically Kabba is a black cube. It's the dead giveaway that sandniggers worship jews.

How many drugs do you have to take to become this schizo?

flat earth

As if the allies weren't overwhelmingly Christian. See how fucking stupid you sound?
No, it's a competing kike religion. Just like Communism competes with Zionism but in the end it's all fucking "We Rule".
More like how Communists take credit for NatSoc inventions
By turning Aryans into pesant serfs ruled over by some degenerate King tied to the Vatican (a gay pedo sex cult). And there was no stability. It was endless brother wars until the Muslims invaded. Just like modern times.

Yes australia is a shit hole being infested by child raping muzzies (as if children werent already having sex there to begin with, it just gets worse with the mixture of muzzies)

Denmark is releasing lots of videos and pictures of girls under the age of 15 doing sexual things and showing off their nudity

Manhattan new york is an alleged shit hole though one could easily conclude this simply by understanding its state, jew york

Dunno about santa ana

Definitely look into denmark big time though

What is the slang term he uses and where in the Bible does this occur?

Hah mossad are the fucking shortbus of intelligence agencies.
They've been scraping the bottom of the limited barrel of recruits for years.
The Shin Bet and Israeli military have been getting all the "quality" manpower for years. Leaving Mossad with the dregs.

See not many jews are prepared to engage in any form of manual labour. Or join the military (hence the forceful conscription they're required to use)
So jews looking for an actual career in the intelligence services or military are so rare they have to fight over them.
Mossads been losing that fight for decades.

When you're waiting for a joke to be over but it's taking forever .meme

KEK!

I had to look this one up.

Luke 7:1–10

Never say Jesus isn't a fucking kike.

Am I the only one who's cheking these numbers out?

As a communist? A universalist?

I heard there's an apple insider and if you eat it you learn all the secrets of kabbalah

BBC = Big Black Cube

Jews are always pushing their memes. Don't participate, instead, counter them.

Overwhelmingly they treat them like trash.

Didn't exist, or stole his stories from Apollonius.

This, Christianity is the anti-thesis to Judaism, but they both need each other to exist. If you don't reject them both, then you're still in the dialectic that the Jews created for you.

We need to be able to wipe out Jewry, remove them from the universe, and never have to think about them again. If somehow Christianity were to win, then all would be for naught because the Jews would still exist in our myths, and they would return to the world. Total extermination, the ripping out of the entire root of Judaism, is the only solution.

Do they push cuckold porn because they like the acronym too, user?

Checked, Jesus was a fag enabler.

Yes, interracial sex and muh dick is genuinely one of their strongest memes because they all push it. They really love shitdick, not because they love niggers, but because niggers fulfill the role of being flesh idols, living statues that they believe represent Saturn.

Holy kek, not sure if joking or serious.

I'm not joking. There's a reason why they put so much money into interracial porn and why they promote it even at a loss of revenue. The act of white women, or white looking jewish women taking shit dick into them, is in the jewish mind an act of worship towards their deity. They've also played around with promoting black tape in pornography as well, similar to what they wear when worshiping.

Then I wish them best of luck into breeding their race out of existance.

Aside from X tape in the nipples I've never seen much more. That fourth pic looks like some faggot's art project (well, I guess this wouldn't contradict your statement).

It really sounds like a joke. Doesn't the first pic trigger the fuck out of kikes?

The first pic was literally made by kikes, it's an actual video they produced and sold.

It appears the cabal, "kabbalah", consists of a very select few hundred at the most, maybe less. They would view everyday kikes as they would view everyone else on the planet, nothing but cattle to be herded and harvested. People like Weinstein are not a part of this cabal but they are a part of their machinations and maybe Weinstein even thinks he is one but I seriously doubt it, he is too low level and high visibility.

Saturn routinely harvests human misery and lives, think "Las Vegas" and numerous other calamities which also encapsulates world wars etc etc. When one investigates the history of Saturn worship on the planet there are only a few conclusions one can come to:

1: Early in the history of humankind the ability to astrally project was discovered and refined.

2: There is an intelligent energy that emanates from Saturn and by deduction this type of phenomena is the basis for the belief in Daemons aka angels.

3. We live inside a matrix where the controllers have set up this simulation to answer their questions.

There is simply too much coincidence with the Eye and Hexagram/Pentagram being present on Saturn and represented on Earth.

The Swastika will be the saviour of this world and reality. They suppress the Swastika as symbol of the burning purity of the Sun and Aryan strength. They assail us and attempt to defile us and it can continue no more. The suppression of the Swastika is synonymous with the suppression of White Pride and the rightful place of Aryans as the guardians and protectors of this planet under the Sun.

Fuck the Black Cube, fuck Saturn, fuck Jewry and all their cucked slaves. The Sun will burn it all in the end.

The black magic Kaballah (or "cube" is where we get the word Cabal or secret society) is symbolized by the black square cube. This is the very origins of Freemasonry, and the masonic "tracing board" which is tied to sex magic and forever linked to serial child rape and molestation, for that is what empowers their instructing demons. The Kaballah is also the origins of the black, cubic "phylactery" which were worn in secrecy by devil-worshipping rabbis who conspired to crucify Jesus, and who have been sexually abusing innocent children since the days of Babylon. Jesus identified these miscreants and their practices correctly in John 8:44.

Originally, the early Hebrew "phylactery" spoken of in the Old Testament was a simple, unobtrusive, threadlike piece of twine tied around the forehead, whereby words of scripture were dangled in front of one's eyes to keep them always in view, and in remembrance. The prideful Pharisees of Christ's days made their phylacteries very broad and obtrusive in order to "show them off". Christ wasn't impressed at all with this. (Matthew 23:5) Now, today's demonic rabbis sport "modern phylacteries" in the form of black, Kaballah-honoring cubes. Phylacteries after the death of Christ, became a "black cube" affixed to cover the pineal gland of the forehead as prescribed in the pages of the satanic, dark Zohar - which is the mystical magic book of today's modern "jews".

Isn't it interesting that in demonology, an undead demon is empowered and "controlled" on this earth plane solely by means of a square, black phylactery? In fact these demons are actually called "liche" as in phy-LACH-tery. HMMMM. Originally, the Hebrew phylactery was prescribed by Moses as a tool to keep "Liches" at bay and protect the wearer. In today's khazarian imposters, it is just the opposite - it is clearly now a tool to empower the demonic entities that the Zohar honors.

Now, check this out! The black leather wrist wrappings are made of the same material as the black Kaballah cube. In combination, the spiritual power points found in the center of the hand, and the wrapped forearm below the wrist joint is what empowers the shaman to fully control the demonic entity tied to that specific CUBE from its creation. This same combination was used by ancient Inca and Mayan high priests in Central America who sacrificed untold thousands of innocents to their "Serpent-God" named Quetzocoatl. The Serpent God named Lucifer can teach his disciples in America, just as he can in the Middle East or the Pale of Settlement in Khazaria.

This is a picture of a demon "liche" who is empowered in this earth plane by a phylactery. Notice what it too is wearing on its forehead. They are also commonly known as "wraiths" and according to King Jame's treatise in his book "Demonology" they are very real entities that are also called "familiar spirits" in the biblical texts. It was just such a liche that whispered information to the biblical "Witch of Endor" and to whom she consulted when King Saul gave her a secretive visit. These are also the "nine Ennead" who visited the "Nine" during a seance in Maine that "changed America", because this was how NASA was first formed. See >archive.is/CmY0F
They are also the demonic "wraith kings" depicted in Tolkien's books "Lord of the Rings".

Zohar
>archive.is/QYfan

>archive.is/Ikd0t
From this "Jewish Mysticism" website we read this: In the Kabbalistic approach, the question of why The Zohar was written is far more important than the question of who actually wrote it. The purpose of The Zohar is to be a guide for people to attain the origin of their souls.

Since the soul was created by God, the Zohar teaches the Jew how to become God. Isn't this the same lie the Serpent whispered in Eve's ears in the Garden of Eden, tempting her to become "as the Gods"??
Of course, this is the exactly identical sacred "cube" (Kaballah) of Mecca - the holiest site of all Religion of Cuck™. This should tell you all you need to know about mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker!!

Holla Forums is full of fake redpills. Go to >>>/polo/ for some real redpills.

I would guess anyone whose face is out in public isn't a member of the cabal. That's why I find the turning of Soros into the big bad to be a jewish spectacle. I expect that sometime in the next three years Trump and Netanyahu will take part in operation to take down Soros, thus getting Trump reelected and making him a hero in the eyes of his base.

the sound of 'Saturn' and 'Satan' is so similar.

Are you sure?
(But I also think Soros isn't on the same circles as the master-kikes)

No, definitely not. They might be powerful and confident enough to show their face, but I just don't know why they would. I imagine they would enjoy privacy.

So then what of us outside the middle east who have no place in christianity?

My ancestors revered our home and land. The spirits that inhabited it and often engaged with the inhabitants of the other realm.

Where exactly do we fit in your jewish mythology?

Soros has a fetish for god-like power, he literally said so. Maybe these kikes will think they're untouchable gods until one of them gets shoah'd. Soros would realistically be shoah'd if he were to live a whole lot longer, which I hope he doesn't.

I would love to have a beer with you. I have nobody to talk to about the subversion of Christianity and the doggie of Satan.

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

How much of the bible was ruined by Scofield? Besides prayer and introspection how can I prepare to fight for God?

Autocorrect from synagogue

I believe the Jesus story to be the retelling of the age old worship of the Sun throughout history. Whether Jesus existed as a man or not I do not know but details in the new testament appear to be entirely "borrowed" from earlier sun worship mythos. Modern christianity must be a complete fabrication and bastardisation of the original natural order which was worship of the Sun.

Sol Invictus in Rome was the worship of the Sun as the supreme deity and it's interesting to note how all pagan festivities were appropriated by the new "christian" faith.

Sunday is the day most christians worship in a church.

25th December coincides with the solstice related festivities after the Sun "was bound for 3 days and then arose again" . Which is an obvious reference to the Sun appearing not to rise higher in the sky for 3 days to the naked eye.

I'm sorry but Jesus is not the "Son of God".. The story of Jesus is a lie perpetrated by Jewish Saturnists to do nothing but pacify and weaken the goyim eg. turn the other cheek, love your brother, your kingdom is of heaven and not of this earth etc etc.

The true story behind Jesus is the Sun of God, not the Son of God. Reclaim your heritage White Man.

Most of the christian book (the old testament, not the fanfic roman one) is a direct paraphrased version of the Sumerian texts that were just shuffled around as needed for their narrative.

You can take those texts and subtract from the christian one as needed to piece together some semblance of a legit history lesson from the bible.

And of course its all highly stylized and symbolic among other things.

But we didn't worship the sun.
So again: Where do we fit in? Where do the Britons fit in?

Personally I think we don't and thats the point of us.
The fog left when the cross subjugated us and burnt the forests. It took our home from us.
I wager if the cross and the outsiders are removed then we can regrow our forests and the fog will return.
And with the fog will come our connection to Annwn.

fight for god?
ordo-militaris.us/
you asked, and now you have been answered.

get some learning. the New Testament is christian, the OT is the swamp of horror from which it was born. The OT is JEWISH

Yes, the worship of the Sun does appear to emanate from the equatorial regions. "He comes with his crown of thorns" and "None can look into the face of God". These all seem to be references to the physical effect of harsh sunlight. In the vast forests of Europa though life was very different. There are articles that suggest Epona was a solar deity and that Europeans viewed the sun as feminine not masculine. It's interesting to note that when the Hyksos were expelled from Egypt the worship of the Sun as Ra was merged with Amun which eventually led to the bastardry of the Jews, Christians and the Jews.

Symbolism associated with Epona includes foals, sheaths of wheat and abundance in general. All these things come with the rising of the sun through spring and summer. The worship of Epona centres on the feminine aspect of the sun which is fertility, abundance and renewal.

So to elaborate on Epona being a sun goddess I would add that the lot of women in the Celtic world was so much more than the middle east. The better position of women in the Celtic world demonstrates innate respect and importance.

The onslaught of the Jew and all Abrahamic religions has all but destroyed the sacred bond between white men and women. During periods of restoration and abundance for whites the Jews always seem to concoct a new plan centered on our demise. The latest of these evil plans are Marxism, The Frankfurt School and everything these destructive philosophies have begotten such as feminism and mgtow.

The Swastika is an ancient Caucasian symbol of the sun which to Aryans means fertility, abundance and renewal. The suppression of the Swastika is an attempt to outlaw our most ancient symbol and most powerful source of vitality.

Btw I meant to type and Religion of Cuck™ in my post prior to this when I wrote "bastardry of the Jews, Christians and the Jews." But I guess mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker was actually a Jew so ye..

Epona was a continental goddess. One we didn't worship.
So again. How do we factor into this?

Whom are you referring to when you say "we".. Myself, I am of Welsh, Irish and Basque heritage so when I refer to Epona as a celtic sun goddess I'm referring to my heritage.

Well clearly you're more in touch with the continental in you.
Britons still exist against all the odds. You won't find many of us outside Cymru or the more remote parts of Ireland, but we're still here.

You dig through what little the cross has failed to destroy and you never find anything that matches to what you're saying.
Not for us anyways.

Enlighten me. My daughter is to be married to a Gael and I would greatly benefit from the knowledge from someone such as yourself. I'm an Australian btw.

To be fair information is scarce. The cross was thorough.
Less so in Ireland paradoxically considering its long love of papists, I guess the lack of conflict led to them being more lax.

But we know there was a reverence for the land and that we had a connection to one or more otherworlds. Annwn was typically depicted as a utopian paradise (which one of our people ruled for a year) where food was plentiful and disease nonexistent.
Our people traveled to these worlds and even fought their inhabitants in wars or forged powerful friendships with their inhabitants such as the aforementioned one who ruled Annwn for a year, who became a good friend of its true ruler by sleeping chastely with his wife during his year in the real rulers place.

Opinion is divided on whether the ancient families were gods, supernatural beings or ancient kings and rulers with supernatural abilities.
And the available material is often contradictory within itself.
But a good place to start is always the four branches of the Mabinogi.

Though just remember, the Irish and the Britons diverged in their history and beliefs. Naming conventions are slightly different (though often easy to spot) and stories are different.
We're so close we're almost the same but we're not the same.

What is that black cube? I have seen it at vicinity of church as a statue? What it means? Why church wants to build anything like that?

Epona is synonymous with Etain?

Also the Brits had Sulis, the Basques Eki and the Celts Epona and the Gaels Etain.. These are all female solar deities. Why do you say there was no sun worship?

Ah now it makes sense. O'Rahilly.
He is a dubious interpreter.

And Sulis?
She's associated with a water spring. Modern interpreters consider her a solar deity based on possible connections with possible terms her name is derived from.

What? The new testament was what the Romans cherry picked. I know the old one is reprogrammed form the jewish one, Religion of Cuck™ was the same. The Sumerians left their works, it then evolved slowly to the jews where it evolved into the christian bible. the jew book is also in the Sumerian texts in more detail. yiddish as a language is very similar to the Sumerian language. You can follow it back through many of the languages present in the area back to Sumeria.

I get it. the jew problem and all that. You don't have to torah thump the thing and accept it as fact. I'm already saying its bullshit in theory. Go read the Sumerian texts. They're fucking ancient, Its 6000(ish) years old and they still have all the christian/jew/Religion of Cuck™ myths and in greater detail. I'm just saying take that account, subtract it from whatever brand of cloud god you want. Whats left can then be deciphered as maybe true history.

Santa Ana is full of mexicans- just like any other city in SoCal.

>>>/zundel/

but goy you need to support israel and the third temple resurrection of yahweh

There are many more Welsh and Gaelic deities associated with the sun and fertility though.

I don't intend to paint the Ancient Europeans as mindless sun worshipers but as a people who were grateful for what the sun brought in what was a harsh environment during winter. I would assume these ancient Europeans to be just as intelligent, though not as knowledgeable in regards to science, as modern Europeans. As someone who people would describe as a "pagan" I don't mindlessly worship the sun or the moon or thunder or springs but I associate these things with human attributes. I anthropomorphise them and honour the "gods" in caring for the environment, sacrifice, my children, not defiling myself or women, power lifting, treating animals right, bravery, compassion, anger, hatred, love etc etc…

It is these old ways that the Abrahamic religions have swept before them and are replaced with slavery via hedonism, love of money, sadism etc etc. The kikes need to pay a final toll and never come back.

I didn't want to leave this matter unattended.

Healing a faggot =/= tolerating faggotry. All pagan lands were filled with homosexuality including your bellowed romans you usually take as example of masculinity. The whole reason to heal someone is the same as why Jesus didn't allowed jews to beat whore with rocks. Of course the roman guy was born again and later probably repent from his sins, but for as now he was a roman and Jesus not yet died for his sins, he's sins were not yet forgiven. On top of that nobody is free from sin and this isn't the first example. It was example of faith, not example of piety of roman guy.

It doesn't matter for believers cause this subject is easy to understand even without knowing it.

I bet the real reason why that James Neill of yours spin it like this is to prove churches to tolerate faggotry and degeneracy, and promote it. He is the real devil here. Devil always uses bible to promote wrongdoings and heresies by spinning words into the other meaning.

Speaking of Weinstein who do you think will be the next celebrity on the chopping block? I'm surprised Sandler hasn't been accused of anything considering he's a filthy kike.

Here's an excerpt from the "The Stellar Man" that I have always thought summed up the relationship with these planets rather nicely.

I believe there are lesser entities that also actively, and in their case, maliciously manipulate mankind in a more direct way as well.

Kek, sounds like he read the Language Crystal and dropped a lot of acid.

You forgot to mention chinks and other turd-worlders into the mix.

Do you have a pdf of The Stellar Man?

Heros in an anime? I'm in.
Who puts their sabbath on Saturn's day?
That's always bugged me.

New user here.

Is this thread still active?

I have some information to contribute.

Please do!

this ((mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker)) was a wealthy caravan trader who got more wealth off his conquests/religion. Muslims are the overt conquest while ((they)) are the covert part of conquest

author of the book:
The Origins and Role of Same-Sex Relations in Human Societies
ambisexualspecies.com/2013/05/11/author-interview-james-neill/

files.meetup.com/1332202/Natural Law And Sovereignty - Stellar Man.pdf

Sorry, responded to myself. here you go.

I used to do tech support for one of the top tech companies and one of their clients was an Israeli guy who though I was a jew and was quite open about it. He was handling his dodgy intelligence business website and backend for a "friend". I didn't get access to the data but there were many gigs of data of his communication, so it was definitely a very active company even though the website looked like crap.

There are far more israelis involved in shady intelligence and private army stuff than the average normie would think is possible.

Don't forget about the illegal organ trade

Do you also have the prequel? "Secret Science"?

Bump

I don't. I recently lost my huge occult ebook library when a hard drive died and then lost the backup when the usb drive failed. Feels bad. I had lots of stuff you can't find online anymore without paying and some obscure stuff too.
But if I happen to find it, I'll post it.

gonna need you to expand on that, user

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!UU42DaIA You will be IP tracker and logged, so exercise due diligence here. This is the largest known collection. Try again after a few moment if there's an access error initially.

then stop being white trash and be a decent human being.

bit off topic but that pic reminded me of this

Definitely seems linked to the Roy Moore situation, definitely needs more digging

It all makes sense now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi

>Here's at least a comprehensive road map that got shoahed about a year ago: archive.is/6ULPF
Interesting, thanks.

(check)
Well said, user.

(check)
Exactly. A very dense and scholarly explanation of that process is the book "Hagarism: The Making of the Religion of Cuck™ic World" by Patricia Crone and Michael Cook.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagarism

Step your game up. There were Aryan peoples all over the ancient mediterranean world. This is basic Holla Forums knowledge.

FE can be criticized on some points, but one should attack the actual arguments instead of engaging in strawmanning.

IF you want to imply that the Jesus archetype stems from older sources, you should actually chose ancient examples. Apollonius doesn't even cross the 500BC line, he's a fucking kid in historical terms.

Go fuck yourself then.

I dunno why you bother with anything spooky over it

if it's an Israeli company full of 'ex-mossad', then ipso facto it's just the mossad.

Bumping for those that missed it.

In more ways than one.

Actually user, it's pretty clear what the christian role is in this.
Religion of Cuck™ = Black Cube
Jew = White & Black Cube
Christianity = 6 squares folded to form a Cube

So (((Jesus))) is constantly going around telling people how to live but when he gets to the fag couple he just heals the fag boy and leaves, and that isn't being a fag enabler? I repeat, reiterate; he is known for going around and telling others how to live but he doesn't for the fag couple - he heals the fag boy. It sounds exactly like being a fag enabler.
On some level you understand why "believers" will immediately dismiss it but don't go further than there.

Schlomo, you say this whenever anything happens. When (((something))) happens, it's another opportunity to use a recent example to redpill someone.

Is the mark of the beast perhaps the planet Earth tattoed on people's hands and heads as the logo of the world government? Quick check your almonds, treachory is afoot

THe black cube = saturn = Satan = Time = Kronos = the physical world

the orosbors the snake eating its tail, life feeds on life, and jew makes us animals to feed on us.

At this point, I'm absolutely sure there's a massive child pedo and sacrifice ring and these guys are one of the main actors helping to cover it all up. I mean, how fucking blatant can you get? Shit is fucked.

Everyone here needs to read Joseph Campbell

Your dubs speak some truth, but you forgot to add YHWH to the list, and that the Black Cube isn't the Material - but is in fact a pretender.

dubs rampage

wtf i love /x/posters now

…and on the apple is written kalliste

antislide

A god worshipped at Saturn's day, isn't it obvious that it is Saturn? Yahweh is Saturn.

Pretty sure the name and stuff is designed just to fuck with people like us. Make us spend time looking in the wrong direction. Auriata will focus on all this symbolism bullshit instead of figuring out whats really going on

Any good videos on this subject?

Literal liberal theology used to justify Christian support of gays. It is pure heresy.

I haven't watched any videos, but they should not be difficult to find.
I took that image from this article:
> archive.is/7krQ2

That's stretching it a little, dude.

I realized recently that Wotan is actually a Saturn parallel, and now I don't know what to think. Does it mean that Saturn isn't actually evil, it's the just the kikes trying to please him that are? Did the jews alter history to make Wotan a Saturn parallel? Or is Thor (the Jupiter parallel) the real good guy?

it has

explain yourself heretic

he's a jew. jews god elohim is satan.

heh you watched about as long as I did

It's not. Not even in the slightest. Europe already had a cross symbol before christianity subverted European iconography. It was a completely symmetrical cross.

Many people mistakenly believe its a christian cross simply because its a cross. Shapes including numbers have dots to mark their points throughout a shape. The symmetrical cross will have 5 points, 4 at every end and one in the middle. The christian cross will have 6 points in order to accomodate the added length.

How is it liberal theology at all when that's the original meaning contained in its original language? In reality, claiming christianity is anti-faggotry is heretical since the original text shows jesus' tolerating gays, a pedophila relationship no less. Christianity's original support was found in the rejects of society so it only makes sense that they would be fag-enablers from the beginning and even today.

ID checked

Oy vey stop holocausting me goy
enable-javascript.com/

I've been there. Immediately had to think of Saturn

Absolutely not. It's not always that easy to find the equivalent n other religions. Just because Thor is his son doesn't make him the equivalent of Saturn. Shit gets warped and mixed up over the millenia. Saturn has to be one of the frost giants or something like that.

That is absolutely correct

kaballah bump

And on this note, I'll add my two cents. As a preface, allow me to warn you: this is all quite strange and tinfoil sounding, so feel free to ignore and ridicule this post as you see fit. I've heard through the grapevine that there exists, among the upper echelons of the IC and military, a black cube, small enough to fit into the palm of one's hand, capable of extraordinary things. As I'm told, the user need only focus his thoughts, and the cube is able to somehow read the thoughts and execute them. More often than not, it's used for passifying a target. It can make a person totally passive and obedient- they will walk straight off of a cliff if the user tells them to. Among its more creative uses, it can also be used for telepathic communication, and can make a person have auditory and visual hallucinations. It might be capable of other, more fantastic things, but this is all that I was told. This cube, needless to say, is not a human invention.

but what makes you think we need religion to be redpilled?

666 is just Hebrew code for Imperator Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus goy!
Look she's very cute right?

kind of unoriginal of them

This thread is blowing my mind.

Rubbing our noses in it huh

Even before Christ, Jews were described as devils, I would find it hard that Europeans wouldn't quickly realize what they were.
And the old testament is also degenerate af, Yahweh is obcessed with foreskins almost killing Moses because he didn't circumcise his son. Christ's followers also circumcised.

may the cube be with you

where in Australia is that cube? Searching just reveals "its in Australia" but the American ones all list towns where the thing is located.
Is it in Canberra? That would be my guess.
But its probably in fucking menorah :^)

Covering these cubes in IOTBW flyers when?

This shit really grinds my gears, i can see sacrificing a few thousand people to get in wars for Israel, i can understand the scheming twisted logic behind it. But 9/11 being literally a satanic sacrifice…

Gay debunked religion. We are AI.

Saturn is represented as a cube. To move to the next dimension you need to understand the cube. The cube has 6 sides. The Cube represents the element of Earth.

Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.

If the Kikes will use the Cube for their evil shit then we who are the opposite of the Kikes will use it for good things we can not even comprehend yet.

Josephus identifies the Hyksos as the hebrews. When you tie in the jewish retelling of every first born son dying when they left Egypt to what probably happened which was the Hyksos slew every first born male child effectively leaving the Lower Kingdom open to the nogs. Jews have been enacting massacres and forcing race mixing for millenia.

Can’t exactly remember, but something about that 666 building (((Kushner))) owns is connected with Mossad. Some company or some subsidiary company related to intelligence, especially (((Mossad))). I think this even tied into 9/11 somehow. If Kushner owned this building it might have been his way of forcing himself into the middle of some shit. Placing himself in a position that Mossad has to work with him more, idfk. I know he paid way more for the building and have yet to hear a good reason why. These elite top of the pyramid psychopaths do shit like this all the time. They always scrounge for power.

Anyways, Judaism and Zionism is Satanism, and like OP said I thought some of the “Black Cube” and “Saturn” symbolism was autistic rambling at first. After a while I came to a very different and difficult conclusion. It’s symbolism for one, look up Saturn and realize Saturn is Satan. Saturn castrates Uranus his father and there is a few more mental images Satanists would be attracted to. But it’s a symbol of something real.

Basically the spirit world is real. Man was made in Gods image, we create think invent etc. The internet is mans creation which is a shade of the spiritual world, it’s not “real”, but it is, it exists in our minds, and yet is our minds all together, and yet fully seperate from our minds, and our minds are met here. The internet is really a harnessing of energy, used to connect us. It’s like another dimension, just like the spirit realm. We created the Internet and it’s hard to understand, much more so the Spirit World which created us. Reality is much stranger than anyone ever thought that’s for sure. And these strange Satanic Kikes really do believe in this Satanic/Luciferian worship. They believe people are to be wiped out until “changed” in Satans image. The Kikes are the main Satanists but there are many others in the top of the pyramid of course. And like that guy Ronald Bernard said, intelligence agencies are like organized crime organizations except they have government and therefor nearly limitless funding. They are the soldiers of the Kikes, they do their bidding. Thats Part of their power. The military is hard to tarnish the reputation of, IA are supposed to be secretive so they can hide and do grimy shit without it looking suspicious. The Black Cube is a group that allows even mid to high tier Satanic kikes to feel like they have their own intelligence agencies also. Even though a Hollywood big whig may be a big deal and be rich as fuck, he probably isn’t commanding CIA Mossadniggers to do what he wants, so they use these subsidary companies for more civilian oriented activites.

Sorry for autistic rambling just wrote shit as it came to mind.

Also remember saturnalia, where all norms and social roles were reversed for the festival. Just as kikes attempt to elevate the low and subdue the high, and switch all natural roles (transgender being the most extreme example recently).

It's meme magic. They didn't have to know about it. Reality manifested that set of synchronicities that way because of the Jewish magic.

Saturn is the god of the golden age, but is also lead, the lowest mineral. Evola in his Hermetic book says that Saturn is the lowest mineral but also contains the trace of gold (or some shit like that, it has been a while since I read it).

Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled."–The Kybalion.

I am going to present a theory.

Our divine mission is to wrest control of Saturn away from the Jews.

What that means or entails I really don't know yet. I do know however we are the polar opposite of the Jews who worship the Black Cube which represents Saturn however we ourselves await the coming of the Black Sun another name for Saturn.

To reach gold you must start with lead.

Note and remember Saturn is the Black Sun and has been since ancient times.

Thats the nuance of the kike deception. They twisted the definitions of our words just enough that the true meaning of our myths became the world of fantasy, that which no one could ever believe. And they almost won.. They got sooooo fucking close and we pulled through a second before midnight. You are going to start noticing a LOT of things which you once discounted as completely impossible become proven to not only be possible but the actual case of the matter. Just wait. :^) The fools.

Guys…The Jewish holy day is Saturday. Saturn's Day.

I feel like the world is falling apart and the arcane horrors described by Lovecraft are being laid bare.

He's slightly misrepresenting, 'El' through interpretatio romana/graeca is likened to Kronos and Saturn in Philo of Byblos' (who we receive in fragment from Eusebius of Caesarea) account of Phoenician religion. It also gives a whole new dimension in understanding the ritual circumcision of the region.

It would be taboo among ancient yids to speak or write the name of YHWH among gentiles, so instead they called him 'El'.

Also this, though I don't know if its cohencidence or not

Robert Graves in his book "The Castration of Uranus" relates cronos with the English word crow (cornix in Latin, corone in Greek) adding further evidence of Odin's symbolic association.

Daily reminder that Tyr was the first All-father. Which is the greater sacrifice: an eye for personal wisdom or a hand for the wellbeing of the community?

Saturn is dual.

Saturn is Gold and Lead.

Saturn is the Old Sun who ruled over us in the Golden Age of peace and prosperity where all men did what was right and the earth provided for us when he was near to us. Now he rules from afar in the Lead Age.

Saturn took great care of humanity, but devoured his own children.

Saturn is the God of Harvest and Prosperity but also of Winter and Death.

We are part of a war for Saturn right now. The Kikes play upon the negative nature of Saturn while we draw from the positive nature of Saturn.

The wheel in the sky the ancients speak of was Saturn.

Skip around a bit I have no idea what the guy who made the video was thinking but there is good shit inside.

the first part is sort of interesting, even though he's reading off a lecture from a Russian kike varchive.org/lec/valais/satflood.htm en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Velikovsky, the next two parts I'm not seeing the evidence and citations for.

Saturn is moving into Capricorn tomorrow if it isn't already there. This is a big fucking deal. Saturn is returning home during the time of Saturn, during the Festival of Saturn. It will sit there until 2020. That's right all the way until the next election. It also brings with it a return to our roots and establishment of boundaries.

The Black Sun is Home.

These numbers…

this

That one chicks name
Able Danger? 9/11??

You and me both, user. I was supposed to go to bed a half hour ago.

We haven't even started discussing Atlantis and the Ancient Aryan Empire.

ive been looking into this seemingly real relationship between this stuff called "black goo" and these black cubes, especially that of mecca.
this black goo - weird stuff man

Let me first say that I am torposting because I'm at work.
Reading post about the covering of the third eye with a black cube lead me to remember another conspiracy theory I've heard: that fluoride in the drinking water is a method used to keep us docile, and to disrupt our third eye chakra. A quick Wikipedia search lead me to discover that it isn't the atom fluorine that is being added to our water, it's the compound sodium fluoride.

Look up sodium fluoride.
It's a damned cube at the molecular level.
Maybe my tinfoil is showing, but this is getting too spooky for me

Edit: tor wouldn't let me post I had to hop on my phone

But wasn't Saturn a good god? Roman legend says that he was an ancient king under whose rule people lived in peace and prosperity.

666 Fifth Avenue belongs to Jared Kushner:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue
kushner.com/project/666-fifth-avenue/
nytimes.com/2017/04/03/nyregion/kushner-companies-666-fifth-avenue.html

Correction, they switched from that cubic molecule to a six sided one called hexafluorosilicic acid. Still, a six sided molecule. Cohencidence or not?

Anybody get to the whose who??? of Black Cube or are we all still stuck on the symbology bull shit. Figured by now if this wasn’t allowed to slide some clever Annon would’ve had names , citizenships and everything else all these guys

WOW
O FUKIN CANADA TOO
Black Cube is transparent, not black. It's Moosad.

Basically the fallen angels are angry at God for giving humanity choice while they have to live in total obedience. This is why some of them want to overthrow humanity in last attempt to make God angry and start an ultimate war between good and evil.
Of course, this is where "the chosen" has come to play and prophecies of it are all well known in mainstream sphere (even though you heard or seen of them in more pallatable subversive fashion)
After that humanity will ascend one step closer to him, and that's what the black cube represents, a 3D representation of 4D cube (actually, that and much much more, but no time for getting into details).

Just fear God and your path will be that of light, no need to fear Lucifer since that fear will lead you nowhere but where he wants you to be

There's a lot of "black cubes" but THE black cube is a server in which every human and every city/state/nation is re-created. Facebook accounts, shit you post on the chans… it's all collected, stored, and analyzed by AI which then reveals the best time to launch an attack, cause the market to rise or fall, create a new political (((movement))), and etc. All designed to lead the People down a very specific road.

/ourguy/ Saturn here. Every day I grow stronger, the kike-Saturns and their cubes must fall. Only then can the next Golden Age begin.

may the cube be with you

We are living a simulation. The galaxy puts out a signal that our bodies decode into what we call reality.
Some say that Saturn is putting out a signal that is interfering or jamming the galactic signal. Also, the moon is like a relay station that amplifies this signal around our planet.
This is what is supposedly keeping us fixated on the material world. Just a theory. Check out the sounds of Saturn though.

We the people.

when someone drives a car and strives to be the fastest and make first place and win, are they attacked and shamed for being racist?
when someone lifts a heavy weight and struggles to be the strongest, do people demand they be weaker so that they may be more fair to everyone else?
when someone gives their sweat, blood, and tears to protect their own family, their own people, and their own country, must they apologize for wanting to be free and safe?

loving your own people and your own country does not mean that you hate everyone else. it's okay to be white. you are not guilty of a crime for being the best you can be. you are not a monster for wanting a better world for your grandchildren. you are not a disease for spreading good ideas to your countrymen. you are you. do the best you can to be the best you can. help those around you be the best they can too.

We are often told that Holla Forums is always right, but to be truly honest we must give credit where credit is due. God is always right, and it is God who has chosen us to drink memes from the breast of life. it is God who guides us through this maze of darkness and deception, and it is God who will save us from those who hate the innocent.

it is highly unlikely that the board owner and mods on Holla Forums and similarly named boards on similar chan sites are not working for shareblue/another shill agency linked to the dnc and the un/eu/globalists.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

we are being targeted and subverted by multiple disinformation terrorist shill cells who hate us for telling the truth, and simply being who we are.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

never forget the connection that Holla Forums has to /x/

Did shills recently discover this thread? Posts are saying to worship Saturn, we are in a simulation, and other fucking retarded things. Dont fall for their tricks

nice contribution

Sodium chloride (salt) produces small cubic crystals, your point is?

Some alien civilization is running this simulation in order to find a way to defeat their version of jews.

It's a false simulation to distract us from the Truth. We are everything that ever has been, is, and will be. Everything will be fine!

Thank you , that is the most intelligent thing I’ve ever heard on Holla Forums

Wrong.

steemit.com/english-pantheon/@voxxe/the-divine-days-of-the-week

Tuesday is Tew's day.
Wednesday is Woden/Odin's day.
Thursday is Thor's day.
Friday is Freya/Frigg's day.
All that's left after those is the days named for the sun, the moon, and Saturn.
Now of all the celestial bodies, why Saturn?
The sun & the moon are obvious even to those with zero awareness of esoteric symbolism.
But who deemed this ringed planet so important among the others to be acknowledged 52 times a year?
Because in understanding the nature of our altered & artificial state of culture, the significance of Saturn can not be overstated.

Don't you understand? Their god chose them. Not your people- them.
Now this belief makes perfect sense when it is one nation that believes it of themselves, but to convince external groups not only to believe in your foreign god, but to believe that your race is more special to the god they now worship is an extraordinary accomplishment.
This was accomplished through the infiltration of Christianity into Europe.
It is commonly called the Star of David, formerly called the Star of Solomon, and formally called a hexagram.
To create a hexagram, all you must do is produce both of these triangles intersecting with each other- the male and female properties intersecting- the literal definition of sex.
And a curse upon us the hexagram certainly represents.
The cube. The cube.

The kabbalah

>The reason for the cube in (((Marvel's))) "Transformers" which is referred to as "the Allspark", and is said to consist of the soul, or "spark", of every Transformer that has ever, or will ever live. Marvel was founded by (((Moe Goodman))) & The Transformers were created by (((Bob Budiansky))) and (((Simon Furman))).

>The cube they call "the tesseract" in Marvel's "Thor" movie- from a comic book series which corrupts our ancient hero and Aryan god into a creation of three Jews- Stan Lee, (((born Stanley Lieber))), (((Larry Lieber))), and Jack Kirby (born Jacob Kurtzberg)))))))))))))))

Wouldn't a synthesis be more apt?

What I care most for is, what comes of us after 'death', do we get to exit the simulation or do we 'reincarnate' ala Groundhog Day until we got it right?

Is this dualism the reason why the Left went utterly insane the moment the 'Right' shifted from defeated/depressed to smug and energized? I think there's a lot to be said about it.

i was going to criticize this thread, op and the whole saturn fringe autist, but this is actually a really good point

Death doesn't exist. It's literally the lack of experience.
The only moment that exists is right now. Enjoy it; that's what we're here for.

Citation?

Don't forget to look up Morgellon's Disease, friend of a friend had it and literal strings came out form his skin. It's believed to come from something in chemtrails and looks like pic related

Montauk, Brookhaven, and I Pet Goat
>hooktube.com/watch?v=GuxtDglZYxs

yup thanks to DARPA and NASA
web.archive.org/web/20150421092830/http://www.morgellonsexposed.com/

Go look up every single piece of media with Venom in it. Yes Venom, from Spider-Man. Remember Spider-Man as a Peter Pan lost boy archetype from the Elsagate threads? Remember how much cuckold porn there is of Mary Jane? Remember the black goo…

You can understand a lot about kikes by watching the stories they tell your children very carefully.

Jesus also told Imagination to be a sin.

Hey Black Cube, good Job at getting this thread slid and focusing everyone’s attention on the retarded symbology part of it instead of Mossad Agents running around Willy Nilly F’ing with American Politics.