Stardew Valley

Update 1.1 TODAY

archive.is/Y9mil

Get in here and get comfy
New stuff: stardewvalleywiki.com/Version_History

Reminder that Penny is best girl and Forest is best farm variant

Other urls found in this thread:

clicknupload.link/rcl7mjunl9d5
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=70451&sid=d51ef8bef5a709c8aee60516e50a783a&start=375
twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/781573088529879040
mega.nz/#!UgBAXIgI!CVgiwGG4FqBJdT4cin-aO8bFxkyBuo7N0Tb56FXqR8M
cloud.mail.ru/public/BLgY/aXnhbaknX
dropbox.com/s/zzu3c70n3fvdzse/Doctor Demetrius.rar?dl=0
nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/131/?
stardewvalleywiki.com/Farm_Maps
filedropper.com/farmforaging
filedropper.com/showdownload.php/farmmining
filedropper.com/78699
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're lucky you have good taste, at least.

A link to what? the game on steam? the patch notes are linked

Why a torrent or such, you halfchan reject. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Nigga i left halfchan in september 2014
And this game is decent, its worth buying

You are going to be called a shill

That may be the case but had you spent any time here since then you'd know how we react to goddamn shills.

i don't care, been promoting games i like in imageboards since 2006
i used to post a lot about minecraft when it began, back when we had the secret fridays, but my biggest regret is shilling GW2, fucking major disappointment

You can CUCK THE CLINT in this version

The game may or may not be good, but there's no way in fuck I'm ever giving money to Chucklefish.

poor guy, he was already just a step away from the rope

whats their story? i only know about the dev himself

You know Holla Forums calls talking about almost any game shilling right? and having links to torrents aren't mandatory they are requests if you want a torrent just stop being a lazy nigger and search for one .

It happens user

That's not even true.

Are you for real user? there was a time when in almost every thread you would be called shill. Talking about a game? shill saying you don't hate this game? shill not spoon feeding torrents you are a shill. Holla Forums only just recently started getting bored with the word so it hasn't been flying around as much but don't ever say it's not true.

being called a shill has been a meme in Holla Forums for years, the word has little meaning at this point
like regressives and the word "racist"

Insisting on a magnet link is a safeguard against shilling, the premise being that few devs or marketers would promote their game whilst aiding in piracy of it. This should be obvious.

i only stopped playing because a crab cage thing glitched out (tried picking it up as soon as i put it down), taking that opportunity to escape the clutches of that strange spell these games have over me.

also, thisthread.jpg

I wish this came out a few days ago when I started playing it again, already got past the first year and now I'm going to have to start over again to use the new farms you can pick from.
Hope this update doesn't break the jas marriage mod :^)

Yes that's what happens when you overuse a word without using it in it's correct meaning. Same thing with cuck

That's bull crap It is not a safeguard against shilling it is just for lazy nigs who don't want to bother looking for a torrent, If you want a link to a torrent fine but don't ever come with that pretentious crap about stopping shilling because there was nothing stopping you from getting a torrent before except for being lazy

That's a good point tbh.

I've ignored this game up to this point, but I've always wanted to get into a comfy farming autism game seeing as I enjoy animal crossing and they seem to be related.

So the question I want to ask is, should I play this or harvest moon, and which harvest moon should I emulate?

And that's precisely why you should post a link. Any link. You preempt both shillhunters and moralfag arguments, and we've left arguing as to which tumblr-tier waifu is the shittiest.

Anyway, Junimo Hut: Nigger Pickers edition reskin, when?

Where's the torrent?

the last good harvest moon was on the N64, all new ones are trash
i suggest Rune Factory if you want to play comfy farming on a handheld
Otherwise play this or emulate N64

It's time i get on topic before I derail Op thread. Anyway If you want to play harvest moon I can give you recommendations. For harvest moon I recommend Harvest moon back to nature.

But did they fix that crash bug on the 64 version? and also don't forget the one on game cube was nice as well

That's one sharply dressed nig but I can't find a torrent yet since it just released today

So, artisan was nerfed a bit (40% from 50%), but i think its still worth much more than the animal skills
So the default build remains the same i guess

Is it the good course of action ?

The fuck is this? If you say true things in the OP I can't argue with you. Give me something to work with, man.

Chucklefish developed starbound. They publish stardew valley, but buying it is giving money to them. Just give the damn link.

FoMT was nice.

well the forest has infinite hard wood and extra forages, but the farming zones are MUCH SMALLER so, thats something to argue, hills are also nice

I wish someone modded two of the forest lakes out, they take too many space and don't do shit

he also buffed the animal related skills a little bit, not nearly enough tho

btw base price of some berries were nerfed, and all animal products are worth more (20% i think)

No multiplayer = still a shit game.

i dont get why anyone wants multiplayer on a farming game, and how will that even work? what is the dev thinking?

Tumblrfarm shill again…

Courtesy of cs.rin and it seems like the real deal and not a beta
clicknupload.link/rcl7mjunl9d5

I want to compete with my buddies on how much more money we can make.

You can marry your friends characters and you can live together in the same farmhouse.

Man…

yeah nah you're a cunt

no homo

Hey, feel free to slog thru the thread for yourself cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=70451&sid=d51ef8bef5a709c8aee60516e50a783a&start=375

i mean, shame on me for even clicking it but seriously. Check yourself before you shrek yourself.

Giving money to Cucklefuck ever

just pirate the game and mail some shekels to the dev

You americans are so silly.

OP might be a fag, but the game is at the vert least worth a pirate and some anons mentioned that repeatedly already. I still see no link, though.

Ahmed get out

It's not a good game. It starts out with a lot of promise then massively fails to deliver. Rune Factory 4 is a far better game in every way.

Why would I choose to lose farming space for trees when I can just plant a shit ton of them in the normal farm? Or fishing ponds if there are lakes in literally every direction?
Maybe the ore farm might be useful but I don't know how much farming space you lose.
I'd rather stay with the original farm tbqh famalam.

Poor fags lack even CFW'd 3DS. You can say Satrdew Valley is a poor man's HM/RF, and it's ok at doing that. Saving grace is mods, but there aren't a lot of interesting mods either.

NO PLANTATION OWNING NO BUY

Did 1.1 break mods?
I've not played in quite a while, but the 4x walk speed mod was pretty much mandatory to play without going fucking bonkers.

Are the town residents still soulless?
Does this feel more like a proper HM game and not a HM fan game?

Doesn't Penny give birth to a nigger baby?

what the hell are you doing with your life?

Dude…
twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/781573088529879040

Think so. I think the portrait mods are good, but anything that fucks with gameplay is broken.

The fuck did you hear that from?

say, where would a filthy pirate get the full game updated to 1.1 for free?

just curious, reaaally curious indeed

proper HM games where rare, i ve played several and many have incomplete mechanics, for example HoLV introduced delivery requests but never added any depth to it, mining was innovative but left incomplete. ToTT added stuff like pet shops and Trees, but left mining again out and the love game lacked a lot.

Good HM games can probably be counted with one hand

Even if you believe that stuff, the guy she supposedly cucks you with is white.

Does this have proper gamepad support so I can play it like Harvest Moon or does it require mouse input?

Here's your spoon

mega.nz/#!UgBAXIgI!CVgiwGG4FqBJdT4cin-aO8bFxkyBuo7N0Tb56FXqR8M

So a lot of this isn't retroactive, it seems. I like the changes, it just sucks that I'll have to start over and do everything right this time.

Will there be a "Town bicyle" achievement? They should call this game Whoreview Valley

So does the mine scale with your mining skill? Could make that set up profitable late game. Forest and Wilderness are also decent depending on how that plays out late game.

Water farm is shit, impossible to navigate and not much arable land.

Is that the GOG version? Fuck the steam version, even if it's cracked.

Found him.

you know, its getting somewhere, im hoping he keeps updating it untill making a clean slate and doing a sequel. If he keeps it up + mods…it might become very fucking good after all.

Just a friendly reminder…

Any bloody musical requests as well?
cloud.mail.ru/public/BLgY/aXnhbaknX

And speaking of reminders, plenty of cool shit out there

yeah okay cheeki breeki iv damke

i'm not really sure why i bothered with this site

this place is still rightful BR clay

I don't know why you fear random links, you can always try these on a virtual machine

or on linux, nobody really makes malware for gnu/linux

yes user…. no one does that… sure… :^)

Explain to me the appeal. What is it comparable to? Rune Factory?
I've been playing Rimworld and I find it comfy as fuck.

It is just a western harvest moon/ rune factory for the PC.

its pretty much like rune factory, but there are mods which are now broken because of the 1.1 patch
my favorite one genderbends all husbandos into qt waifus, doubling your waifu selection

how can you force yourself to think they are anything but traps, like they were men before lol

i heard about some mod that let you marry a loli, is that still around?

Well at least you're willing to advertise how new you are.
Seriously though, that forums been in operation for at least 4 fucking years and providing decent quality steam cracks, instruction, and software. Just because your shitty walled garden is telling you it's "not safe" doesn't mean it isn't.
Close the fucking popup, prevent dialogue, and extract the rar.
I expected Holla Forums to be slightly more tech literate but underage faggots like you always find new ways to disappoint me.

On topic, I expected a shit ton more from the dark shrines I read in the patch notes. Honestly I'm a little disappointed. Still glad I get to keep my blueberry farm going though.

Basically Rune Factory. You build a farm, fight shit, and grab a waifu while you're at it. Each portion of the game on its own is fairly shallow and not all that appealing but combined it is a pretty fun casual experience.

And…now I realise I'm a dumbass.
Brb committing sepuku

For those who want to remove the porch monkey instead of making him an albino, here's some mods I know of. Dunno if they work for 1.1 but I doubt sprite mods would break anything
dropbox.com/s/zzu3c70n3fvdzse/Doctor Demetrius.rar?dl=0
Makes him into a tan skin old scientist man
nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/131/?
Lightens maru to match

They're sure not ayrans but it soothes the issue

If it's not white, it's not right.

Fairly certain they go way more back then that, hell I've been around that community since '05-'06.

Dude, just use a square wave with a duty cycle of 10%. Way more accurate.

Cs.rin.ru has been around since 2000 or close to.
I remember it because that's the place everyone got their "cracked" Counter Strike copies because Steam was a pile of shit and noone knew what that shit was.
Not for vidya, for sure.
**It still isn't.

Worse then reddit cancer.

About to start a new game, do anyone have pictures of the new maps?

speaking of that, moment i started up chrome just now i got a malware warning from malwarebytes, a russian website tried to open and got blocked.
dumb faggots in this thread are probably being fucked in the ass by cheekis as we speak.

stardewvalleywiki.com/Farm_Maps
im personally waiting for a mod that removes most lakes from the forest map
that shit is unplayable like this

Thanks!

Worth buying? I'd say so as well, depending on what you're looking for.

The positives and negatives in this game are quite balanced, but the mining/dungeoneering is horrible due to a shit item menu and awful combat. The fact that it takes such a large part of the game at one point can make it very tedious.

The farming stuff is great, but it's a copy of Harvest Moon so there's that. All in all I enjoyed it and might buy it in a sale sometime.

seriously what was he thinking? why wilderness has reduced farming area at all? its an extra challenge area already

Standard still looks the best, who the fuck would do the lake one.

riverlands? it has tons of rare fish, its the best to make fast money early

Meanwhile mail.ru bought few russian "imageboard" and vkontakte and become a media monopolist.

But fishing is fucking boring in this game. Well it's boring in almost any game, I think only Breath of Fire 3 had an interesting and enjoyable fishing minigame.

MAH NIGGA!

i have adware now thanks to these dumb cunts. i really shouldve abandoned this place while i could.

It's not like it's herpes.

Related work for you?
filedropper.com/farmforaging

For you, rather

its just as embarassing

Fishing and crab pots make stupid amounts of money for early/mid game. And late game is still pretty much greenhouse + ancient fruit + artisan processing, so that doesn't change much. It's pretty great really.

The monster one and hilltop both seem kind of garbage though. Could be wrong about hilltop though. Buffs to blacksmithing profession might make that viable.

I've heard people say they find gold and iron at higher levels of mining, so you might be able to find Iridium late game. Plus, it has unique geode rocks which provide a fast way of getting money/museum bonuses early game.

Honestly, I only began to notice them for the cracked steam client quite a few years back. In reality it's probably been about 8yrs and definitely longer, but as I said, I'm retarded and only noticed the cheeki breeki's existed because of the client, and not because I really wanted to play Counter Strike with a bunch of russians.

Fuck this, I'm just gonna emulate Rune Factory and bone Raven.

But only because i can't bang the MILF general-store shopkeeper.

I really liked the game. It was a stupid time sink, and it had no real goal, so even better.
And now you (OP) think, that adding some more stuff to already pointless game, makes it somehow better?
Really?

I swear, this nigger gets on my nerves. Not even just because he's black, but his character, pisses me off.

The only dumb cunt here is you.

Top kek. Don't feel bad though, happens to a lot of people.
>Even made an account there
Btw: google "Torrentproject.se". Seems pretty good for now.
You just gotta know where to click. Sometimes they have pop-ups for shady sites, but that's how they make money and keep the site up.
Use your brain, don't click random shit.
And get some form of adblock. With so many alternatives for it, it's a must nowadays.
Althought I disable it there, the ruskies running it deserve a bit of income.

He's the worst character in the game next to Haley.

more content does make it better. if you don't like this kind of game i'm not sure why you care.

Yes, believe it or not something that you dislike can be made better for people that aren't you without making it better for you.

In case one of you fags remembers that sprinklers don't grow on trees. Penny is a bonus.
filedropper.com/showdownload.php/farmmining

how to edit maps?

got the files for the house edit? couldnt find it in any mod section

You need a un/packer and a editor, tIDE or such. Scripting such as mineral spawning is done separately.

Which ones in particular?

the one in the post I quoted

Those are the files, you just recompile them with your .yamls and they're done.
filedropper.com/78699

So are there any farming games that are actually good?

or kinkyworld :^)

Fact

Last time I gave Chucklefuck money for Shitbound taught me enough.

1.1 gog? anyone?

Did they ever make this not run like a piece of shit? I find it astounding that I need to upgrade my graphics card to run something with simple 2D graphics like this.

Also fuck XNA Framework.

Kek, upgrade your PC user holy shit.

You rocking an actual toaster?

The game is alright itself but the majority of characters are unlikeable trash. Penny is the only one who hasn't had a previous partner.

How is it in the Bronze age of computing?

Know what fucking pisses me off about Penny? She looks annoyingly similar to a girl I used to like but she turned out to be a cunt so now I have to go for that vapid blond pair of tits to soothe my old gnarled farmers cock.

>>>/cuckchan/

A piss saturated vagrant using two cardboard boxes for a monitor and tower, rubbing two cats together for electricity could get this to run.

Your shitbox needs a revamp.

You realize a game like this could have run on a card from the mid-'90s right? No excuse be lazy inefficient programming.

But scant few write for those since they're usually consigned to the bin by now.

Seriously, user… The tools used to create games evolve and change over time, and at some point it just isn't worth the time and effort to support deprecated hardware.

I'm somewhat puzzled by the idea that a 2D game even needs a GPU in fact.

I mean… this isn't even a fast-paced manic shmup or an autism simulator like Factorio. This is a type of game with some of the most minimal kind of sprite activity going on at any time as possible. Why the hardware barrier?

BECAUSE THEY USED XNA FRAMEWORK TO MAKE THE GAME
why is this so hard for you to understand

Well they should stop that. XNA Framework a shit.

Alright user I'm curious, what GPU are you using?
modern integrated graphics hardware could run this by the way.

So when am I going to be able to have multiple wives and fuck my daughters?

Radeon X1600

Pretty old now but could run Battlefield 2 at max settings in 2006, and that is sure a hell of a more graphically demanding game than this.

That is a fucking Windows XP icon

What are you trying to play this on, some old-ass laptop from a thrift store

I use Linux with a side of WinXP. Shame this doesn't have a port for the former. XP will forever be my last Windows, Vista and up are abominations.

Look, user…You could just buy a used laptop for like 200 dollars that would be better. There's a point where you cannot reasonably expect your PC to be supported by modern software. You are well pas that point.

Hey nigger - you're emulating w7 applications on a emulated xp, and you're doing it on a machine liable to turn to dust one of these days. And for the record I had a shitty ddr2 gt220 and a gutted pirated w7 back when this launched and ran it with no issues.

wew

Why would a developer bother supporting hardware from 2002? you probably pirated it anyway

Just posting some shit I put together while playing. Figured maybe I can draw out some of the real drawfags.
Got a problem with that fuckboi?

It's Haley and you're joking, right?

go back to tumblr

Thanks but I keep seeing more then enough cancer right here and we couldn't pull off another raid even if we tried :^)

At least you're honest about how much of an insufferable faggot you are

Penny might be trailer trash but at least she isn't a rock addicted blue haired whore.

Well, maybe you and the rest of your halfchan buddies can leak somewhere else? :^)

Fair enough. Too bad that Jas mod is buggy as hell

I feel for you, bro. GW2 had so much potential and squandered it all. Shit still hurts.

I prefer to use the filter options. It's not like they're going to post anything I haven't read before.

With the amounts of cucumbers and carrots I find wedged in there, I'd say your little sister. I always make sure to harvest her moon. With my dick.