Jews Jewing It Up: Marijuana Cures Autism Edition

web.archive.org/web/20171107224843/https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/25/marijuana-pot-treatment-children-autism-cannabis-oil/100381156/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Moscow_Blueberry/Kalashnikov_Seeds/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10863546)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25818246
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/210505
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19729208
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3728280/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so the part that doesn't get you high, which can be synthesized in a lab.
The argument shouldn't have anything to do with the recreational drug because they can isolate the compound that they need without the dude particle.

This. THC gets you high, CBD does not and allegedly has a number of legitimate medical uses. No matter what you think of cannabis, CBD is certainly a lot safer than any of the pills (((big pharma))) is mas8s producing and giving out like candy.
Maybe that's because they consider it to be a less harmful means of treatment than conventional drugs? There's a difference between Jews promoting things in other countries, but not theirs, and Jews promoting things for Israel.

(checked)

This. CBD has been clinically studied to be a great medicine.

I think the main proponents arguing for it are just trying to justify their recreational use of dope.
I've brought it up with a lot of people and very few want a bar of it.

CBD is usually a tincture or a crystal. Many cannabinoids have health benefits and humans have an endocannabinoid system for a reason. People hate on DUDE WEED LMAO because they see degenerates abuse it to escape reality, but it has legitimate uses for health and spiritual reasons.

that's a different kettle of fish
but as for the health benefits, i agree that there are some and probably more than we know of and the way to find them out is to synthesis them in a lab.
I've seen the shit about people giving kids a spoonful of hash resin or applying it to the skin but oil is not a precise measurement, every bit might have a different amount of thc and cbd in it. The only way to make precise measurements to get accurate data is to create an artificial compound that is the same in every dosage or application etc.
The problem with that is that it will inevitably end up in the hands of big pharma anyhow.

CBD is a body high and doesn't make you a scared weeabo

kikes own both sides.
they own big pharma and dont let the goyim in on the natural cures until (((them))) and only (((them))) have exclusive rights to sell it to you.

which is why these kikes want to make it into a pill you can only buy from big pharma kikes while you could just grow it yourself.

they pollute everything with heavy metals, pthalates(the gay chemical), pesticides, fluoride(jews are 100% responsible for water fluoridation, edward bernays(kike)), which all come together to give children "autism" which is just a blanket term for brain damage from chemicals.

typical jewish tricks, they get lansky to break your legs, Dr. goldberg to give you pills and crutches, and them marx to tell you that would have never able to walk in the first place if it was not for them.

Actually the scientists who tested the synthetic shit said that humans shouldn't use it and the rats they tested were killed before the long term effects could be measured.
If you think synthetic marijuana is superior to natural marijuana then you must be pro-GMO fruits and vegetables too.

i'm not against GMO's

whatcha sliding moshe?

Ahhh… cure may not be the right word, but I seriously doubt the dispensaries in silicon valley would have lunch specials if pot did not help autists concentrate.

But thats real autists, Jews are just fucking inbred. No cure for that.

2014 leader of the FBI Comey said he was considering removing the anti-marijuana policy of the FBI, had to have not used for the past 3 years, because he needed to hire 2000 hackers and they all smoked weed on the way to the interview and none of them are gonna quit smoking marijuana to join the FBI.
Faggot Jeff Sessions tore him a new asshole. Sessions is a fossil faggot who needs to give up 1930s reefer madness.

First the primary compound is CBD. It is just as complex and THC and just as difficult to replicate. Look up spice if you are curious. It is synthetic THC and has got to be one of the worst OTC highs available; opposite of regular weed. It is also pretty difficult to cultivate strains with 0% of either, and have quality content of one.

Look at this faggot. Anyone who has gone through alcohol related withdrawls and smoked bud can confirm the affects CBD and THC have on neurological issues.

Being that marijuana is, in fact a weed, it would be wiser to leave it up to individual cultivation and consumption than to hand it over to pharmaceutical kikes. This is the main point.

so the main point isnt the uses it has?

Checked but wrong…

This guy is right.

Synthesized cannabanoids are hard to produce, mostly because there isn't much research into the biochemical pathways that actually create them. Most of the organic chemistry/ microbiology that we base this off of is actually from studies in Japan (yes believe it or not) and the study team was led by a Pajeet…

Cannabis and hops actually share the same precursor chemical (Olvitolic Acid) which is produced in the roots of both plants (cousins in the genetic sense) and then synthesized by the plant's various structures into almost every type of cannabanoid (THC (technically THCa), CBD, CBA, THV, CBG, and many more) Different strains of plant will produce different ratios of all of these. These chemicals can be ISOLATED from one another either through variations of vaporization temps (fractional distillation) or acid-base reductions/precipitate reactions.

CBD works in different ways based on how much THC is present. However just because the "dude" chemical is there, doesn't mean you get high. CBD antagonizes a lot of THC, and generally the most effective medical doses have ratios between 10:1 and 100:1 CBD:THC (this is true for all purposes and the reason why a lot of researchers don't even want hemp based CBD because it lacks enough THC to be able to make proper ratio products)

Isolated natural cannabanoids are far safer than anything (((pharmaceutical))) industry has given us, and very easy to produce. It's been a lot of disinformation that has produced these opinions, however the reality is that cannabis-based solutions would eclipse probably 30% of all the medications produced now. Even THC, when its not in delta form (considered unactivated, still in its acidic form, carboxyl group still attached) is a great medication that isn't psychoactive, and a better anti-inflammatory (topical) than 90% of the medications out there. In the end, (((pharma))) will gouge the consumer on their semi-synthetic forms of this shit they can patent. You bet your ass the day cannabis goes federally accepted, every fucking one of these kikes is going to have a dozen product ready to start human trials. They are just waiting, they've already done the research secretly, they've already got or are getting their own Monsanto brand Round-Up Ready Weed ready to go, producing the cannabanoid ratios they want to work with.

Isn't hops estrogenous?
Does this apply to weed?

There is zero reason that the government should have a say in which plants I can or cannot grow in my garden.

Just another Jewsih excuse to take something they made illegal and put it under thier control and distrubution through means only they approve of that appeals to their degenerate Chaotic Evil themed tastes that creatre a social climate that enforces the only method of survival is to become as vile and dark as they.

(checked)
No. Not for big pharmaceuticals, nor the jews who own them. It is about personal freedom and addiction. It is the competition which matters.

CBD competes directly with just about every opiod out there and by nature, contains none of the physiological risk that the use of opiods has.

THC competes directly with alcohol, with again, none of the lethal, or near lethal bioproducts of alcohol use.

In general, both pharmaceuticals and 'big alcohol' are threatened by the legalization de-stigmatization of marijuana as the common man can cultivate to their hearts content without needing a (((doctor's note))) or even capital outside of starting costs. Those who can remember half a century back will remember a time when homebrew was literally illegal and will also point out that all the beer produced during that time on a national level (budweiser, coors ect) are not beer, but carbonated rice liquor. Times have changed with the reduction of regulation by the ATF on homebrew and micro-brew which has objectively lead to a thriving economic sector.

TL;DR
>one side is controlled by (((pharmaceuticals)))
>the other by (((big alcohol)))

Kek, the Jews are employing chemical weapons in the meme war. How fitting.

I work on a (legal) pot farm, if anyone wants to ask me anything.

Does Moscow Blueberry by Kalashnikov seeds actually have 5% THC or is that some joke/typo?

en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Moscow_Blueberry/Kalashnikov_Seeds/

It somewhat is, however working with isolated cannabanoids eliminates that problem since the entourage is minimal, and estrogenous compounds are mainly too light to make it into fractionally distilled products. essentially, anything distilled is refined in the way coconut oil is, basically eliminating even the allergic reaction causing chemicals.

What do you make of prices? Have we hit rock bottom yet or is there still a ways to go?

You must mean CBD

Yes, and you want to look for Valentine X, ACDC, or Charlottes Web.

These are all PREDOMINANTLY CBD strains that barely product THC (although the levels are still way higher than hemp)

Would it be wise to use cannabis to quit drinking?

Whoops meant CBD. Seems odd that particular strain would have 18% THC and 5% CBD. I've never seen one that high in both.

I want one high in both ~10-15% THC ~5-10% CBD, but the best I've seen otherwise is 10% and 10%. I'm also sure there is a reason for this but I don't know the mechanism.

Yes, or at least to get you through the withdrawals.

No, if you lack a plan for what takes place after (utter lack of motivation or purpose).

I'm almost 100% sure that is how cannabis was employed classically, to rid man of the symptoms of alcohol consumption and relieve the strain of great travel (scythians). It won't rid of you personal problems which may lay beneath alcoholism.

Not if you are physically addicted to alcohol. Physically addicted alcoholics (aka major withdraws including possibility of death) are the only people who can become physically addicted to cannabis.

If not, then you can. Be sure to use cannabis responsibly and not fall into the "demotivation" trap that a lot of stoners get into. Sativa is better than indica and stimulates higher cognitive function far better than indica. Unfortunately they are harder to generally find because sativa's usually have a longer flowering time, so most growers trying to capitalize on the shekels grow the shortest possible flowering time. Hence one of the major reasons almost everything available is more indica than sativa.

The amount of THC contained in cannabis seeds is a few micrograms per gram when it's there at all, so yeah, it's either a typo or someone funning around.

Depends on how further legalization plays out, really. If it becomes legal federally and the cigarette companies get into the market then I think we're going to see a crash as the wheat is separated from the chaff in the extant market but if it just trickles out state-by-state and commerce between state lines is either restricted or heavily taxed you could see prices vary wildly by region and things will pretty much stay where they are. I don't see the little guys being pushed entirely out of business in the federal legalization scenario, however, as cannabis culture has a major streak of anti-authoritatianism going on and industrial operations simply won't be able (or inclined) to provide the level of quality that smaller grows can; I think that eventually it will be comparable to the beer industry where the relatively indiscriminate consumer picks up a pack of Phillip Morris™ Grape Ape™ Marijuana Cigarettes™ and a couple of Phillip Morris™ Blue Dream™ Suckers at the gas station for $12 and is perfectly happy with the 12% THC because he chain-smokes the whole pack and then starts on a sucker while playing the latest online shooter from EA™ because all he really wants is just to get a shine on to start his weekend. It's like the millennial version of grabbing a 30-rack of PBR and watching college football all day.

Considering that I've never consumed Cannabis and have never had a drinking problem, I don't think I'm qualified to give you an answer.

I vape a oil or resin that's about 12:1 CBD:THC. It's neuroprotective (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10863546) though (((Wink, Axelrod, Rosenthal))). Great for muscle pain, insomnia, anxiety. Better than Xanax or drinking; haven't had the compulsion to slam shots of Makers since starting on cannabinoids.

for the sake of Citation?

I did not word that correctly. Does the Moscow Blueberry strain contain 18% THC and 5% THC or is this an overestimation/typo? This seems rather high per

Have had similiar thoughts. I took it more like the alcohol (really more the beer industry) example. A few larger producers that dominate the market, while small producers like microbreweries cater to local tastes and quality demands. At the rate things like pens are developing, even primary extract products like shatter/crumble/live resin/etc will join hand-grown cannabis as "Luxury Cannabis" goods, kinda like fine cigars and good scotch. Distillation is able to take so much borderline product and make it all palatable that anything that doesn't meet "Top Shelf" requirements will just become refined concentrate.

Also, in response to your response to , you don't consume the product you produce?

Reminds me of those retards who thought they would cure their kids' autism by giving them enemas.
Really makes you think autism is hereditary.

Oh, I forgot the little detail that they were using bleach for the enemas.
I'm done with this.

did it work?

You work on a farm cultivating a product that you've never consumed personally?

Oh, so that's what it is.
Autists don't deserve this.

It seems a bit unusual, but not out of the realm of possibility, either. Remember that lab testing can be fudged considerably by cherrypicking the oldest colas on the plant and then completely desiccating them after an extremely careful trim. You can bump THC percentages up by about 5% over what they'd be otherwise.

That's a funny way of saying "pretty much anything". Low THC, bud rot, PM, mites, aphids, you name it - you can still blast that garbage and sell it to be rendered down. You'll probably take a loss even if your profit margins are outstanding but ten years ago you'd have had to trash the whole crop.

Nope. No interest in doing so recreationally. I have no fundamental objection to cannabis usage and if I were to come down with some medical condition that I believed Cannabis would help with then I would certainly turn there first instead of running into the arms of the pharmaceutical Jew but otherwise it simply holds no appeal for me. I also don't smoke and don't drink alcohol to excess. Ironically I think that this attitude is attributable to my peyote experiences as a child - it took a while to sink in, but I learned not to knock on the doors of perception unless you're prepared for them to open.

Sure. As far as I'm concerned it's just a job; I've never owned a boat in my life but I'd have no objection to working in a boatyard.

Check'd
Check'd
Check'd and won't argue with those dubs
Check'd.
Thank you Holla Forums. I know this wouldn't be a magic bullet solution, but I'm beginning to think as a harm mitigation technique it would be beneficial. I believe I'd be able to get over the DT's and continue working. I understand whatever personal issues I have would still be there, but alcohol withdrawal and/or unemployment would certainly exacerbate any personal issues.

Polite sage for blogpost.

better dead than alive, at least until one complete's their duty. Sieg Heil!

Never liked running material with bud rot or PM, mostly because solvent stream can become contaminated. Its not hard to filter out mold itself (no mold spore is bigger than 1micron, and sub-micron filters are not hard to get) but the cytotoxins produced are still present, and depending their vaporization points, will still get into even multi-pass distilled products. That being said, yes, its a nice way of saying "whatever the fuck you grew so long as oils got produced".

Also, ten years ago it would have just gotten made into old-fashioned ice-water hash or straight kief/pollen. Just wouldn't have the nice flavors we can add these days.

I'm moving out west in like 18 months when I finish my 2 year in plants.

What should I be spending time doing on the side to increase my odds of a summer internship or experience, preferably paid, in the coming summer and beyond?

Part of my wants to use my own land and outdoor in WA while doing generic ag or similar to pay bills but I don't know enough yet to say how realistic it is.

Can't get a thing right. Better alive until ones duty is complete.

I can't be the only user to have witnessed seizures from chemically derived hash (butane ect.)?

Also has anyone noticed the lack of shills in this bread?

This guy might be the closest thing to derailing a rather straight-forward discussion.

Its beautiful, must be a topic CTR/Shareblue/JIDFR/whateverthecunt isn't aware of or doesn't intend to continually raid. Its almost like the moderators could have accumulated this date over the years resulting in a much more functional website…not like (((Imkamfy))) gives a fuck

No you aren't but the chemical extraction is not the direct problem. Unless you are using medical/food grade solvents (yes butane and propane are available in food/medical grade) you are risking poison from all kinds of weird petrochemicals that are present if you are extracting with lighter refill canisters. Pentanes, cyclohexane, and all kinds of other nasty shit is present. Not only that, but the material it was extracted from also has to be clean, no pesticides, fungicides, etc. A majority of the underground growers use things like Eagle20, Avid, and other toxic chemicals that are approved for use only on ornamentals. PGRs (Plant Growth Regulators) also being use to try to boost plant(flower) weight are also problematic and many are also banned for use on human-consumable products that are often used by the black market growers.

You have to understand that Sessions is killing the black market as much as possible before the feds consider legalizing. If you've noticed, Sessions hasn't done shit about states who have legalized, he has only gone after Federal violations involving interstate commerce. Basically, the DOJ's way of saying "if it doesn't cross a border, we don't fucking care".

Stepping in to agree, CBD is actually very good as a non opioid pain management tool. Got sciatic back pain due to a fucked up disc that didn't heal right and after a lot of shit came across CBD and did a fair bit of homework on it first before giving it a trial period. And as with anything you really need to do your homework before you choose who to buy from because some people (mostly Colorado bandwagoners as far as I could tell)use a shit extraction as well as a shit base and you could wind up with trash product. And this stuff is also mildly pricey, 30 dollars for a 100MG bottle is a happy medium I found for a good product that I find works for me.

CBD gets you high, but its like a body high. Can give a bad headache if you have too much

Weed addiction just makes you sit around all day consuming propaganda on TV without worry, buying junk food and be in a state of inaction in your free time, I wonder why they want to lega-

Oh, the answer is there.

They only work for shekels and off of scripts/conversation guidance. I doubt they have any idea how to deal with this or rather don't care because their financial backers aren't sponsoring this kind of conversation.

The OP may have been a shill since they have never posted anything else in the thread, however the topic derailed from their original script in a direction they couldn't control. Also most of Holla Forums hates the "herbal jew" despite the fact this shit was the first plant humans ever cultivated…

either way its like the old days when OC was prevalent.

I only hope some of us will experience the same pleasure relieving shills of their breath as this hero.

No but dipshits use it as an excuse to veg out all day. These are folks who use way too much, and excess of weed is similar to an excess of alcohol. Think about the stupid shit drunk people eat. I smoke all fucking day, amounts most people would fall asleep to. I started originally to stop migraines (fuck the (((pharma))) kikes up the ass for the migraine meds they gave me, side effects were far worse than anything cannabis does). While using small amounts for migraine control, I recognized that it allowed me to focus better and cut out a lot of background buzz and anxiety, and allowed me to deal with normies, and gave me an outwardly calm demeanor. Unlike a lot of people, I never gained weight or became lazy. This led me to believe that people were just idiots and used weed as an excuse, the way they would have used anything else as an excuse for their own personal laziness or lack of motivation. This may also be why I prefer sativa over indica effects; I'm not trying to slow my day, I'm trying to keep my mind open, creative, and motivated.

Depending on the degree of contamination present. You can certainly work around a bit here and there for "not good enough to smoke" but if it was bad bad like so much of what goes for extraction today then you were still looking at a total or near-total loss between the pennies-on-the-dollar pricing, the wasted material and the sweat equity to separate the two.

I honestly have no idea how the pot industry in Washington works, my man. All I've heard through the grapevine about it is that all of their pot is sold pre-packaged and that their legalization has been a clusterfuck compared to Colorado.

We had something then, few would believe now. It's amazing to see, but unfortunately we fell victim to this quote:

-Decartes

I would argue we got subverted like every other community which approaches the truth but what you say is true, just lesser in extent to the reality of bad moderation.

Only somewhat with the 502 bullshit that happened, where they did away with medical. They had a previously highly-regulated alcohol industry and they went off of that model. They are some of the strictest. However, I don't think what they went through will be as clusterfucked as Commiefornia's regulations. Fucking Teamsters managed to get requirements for a transport permit to move the shit, so costs are going to be astronomical because you have to pay a licensed transporter to move the shit. You can't just send the company car or call a fucking armored service, no you gotta hire the same local teamsters who used to make bottles of booze and cartons of smokes "fall out the back of the truck"

Agreed. As I said, distillation has opened up the floodgates for what is worth processing these days. The direct extraction products & well grown hand-crafted flower will maintain a "luxury" premium over the eventually run-of-the-mill refined products, but the quality expected of those products will be high and will be hard to make on massive scale.

Yep. They're as mobbed up as fucking New Jersey.

Also true. But we encountered tht testing the limits of free speech acting like idiots. I have always thought the downfall was that stupid Scientologist Protest that unfortunately showed the alphabet soup how dangerous we could be. At peak almost 10k people worldwide. Based on those numbers, we outnumbered anti-fa protest crowds with almost nothing resembling the structure required to keep those morons in check.

Think about how large that is and how easily things
could have been directed at something like the corruption we see today. Of course we were targeted like no other once things showed that our online antics could result in some fairly organized IRL meet-ups.

brave af fam

More like causes it. Parents of retards will like this because it sedates the poor bastard. Let's the single mommy go back to her gay jewish tv shows and the drinking that causes the mutant she queefed out. Always go with the opposite of what jews say.

parasites in the gut are a real thing but bleach enemas on kids is fucking retarded

Fair enough. It also depends on your chemistry with the drug, some people are get more drowsy, some get more hungry, some people angrily lash out if they do not get their daily puff. It's hard to quantify, but although purely anecdotal, everyone I know who smokes weed are relatively smart losers with potential to excel, the weed could also be the reason why they're stuck being losers and not reaching their possible potential.
Also, the weed here is generic dog shit so that could be a variable.

It may help with symptoms, but I highly doubt Cannabis cures Autism. MDMA does:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25818246

They framed the study as using the known social benefits of MDMA as a therapy aid to relieve symptoms. It may actually go further than that, and be acting on the root cause. MDMA's primary action is to increase Serotonin levels, and studies have shown that Autistic brains are deficient in this neurotransmitter.

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/210505

t. Autist who discovered for himself that MDMA was of life-changing benefit a few years before these studies were done. The observations on dopamine in the second one also likely account for my apparent immunity to the euphoria hit normies get from dopamine stimulants like coke, speed etc.

Fuck back to reddit or whatever shithole you came from.

It's called a stalking horse. Same with the "industrial hemp" crowd.

ay yo. so you be sayin if you do X and it feels good, you arent an autist? I actually used to do MDMA with my girlfriend sometimes, it was amazing. I still dont regret that, it was just beautiful. the "hangover" is just being emotionally numb once the drug wears off for most of a day. I didnt know this could be used against tism, but now that I look back on it, it makes perfect sense.

also all that being said, there is no such thing as a harmless drug.

Don't do weed, kids. I don't care about how your strain or method of consumption or reason for it is different than a nigger's. Weed is for niggers, don't be a nigger.

To be honest, I have autism, and it does help.

The study demonstrated a marked improvement in social function that was still in effect many months after consuming the drug. My personal experience, five years down the line, is that the change is permanent. It's like it unblocks the emotional communication pathways in your brain or something.

I'd recommend it to any raging Autist, just make sure to get a trustworthy supply, and do it in good company, because you're liable to experience a massive, unstoppable release of suppressed emotions at some point. One of my early experiences ended with hours of uncontrollable sobbing, which was quite a spectacle to the other patrons in the nightclub.

Yeah I never got why any one would be. I get being against the companies that currently have control over them, but there is nothing inherently different between GMO's and so called "natural" organisms. We've been doing this for millennia anyway, it's just more precise now. I feel like if people could see and have control over the process of genetic engineering, they would see that there's nothing wrong with it itself, it's just a matter of who makes it and to what they create. I really want to open up community genetics labs in poor white areas if I ever get the chance, and let anyone come on in, create a new species, and completely own the rights to what they made so they can sell it. This will increase wealth in those areas while decreasing distrust in the tech itself, which like anything else is just a tool that be used for both good and evil, which is just a total win to me.

I have to admit it does make me feel more human when I'm high, or like a human at all. I actually GET things in society then, like why things are the way they are, and I don't hate humanity for it's "flaws" when I'm like that, just pure understanding and empathy. I feel like I'm actually a part of it and not just an alien entity. TBH I've actually felt much more connected to the volk on an emotional level too than I ever am when I'm sober.

To add to that, I'd actually say that for autistics at least, weed makes us more sympathetic to the right, 'cause you need to be in the in group to actually be emotional invested in the right, and with weed we finally are, or at least we feel like it.

Same here, it feels shitty to say but the people I have related to the most has been a group of war vets all with ptsd. I am but a humble autist.
These men smoke like chimneys and they say it makes them feel human. One marine describes it as "it makes me stop having homicidal thoughts"

Then how come all the pot-heads i've known have ownly grown more retarded the longer they were addicted to that shit?

The "cure" for autism is a sound beating of either the kid, the parents, the doctor or all three.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.
People change as they grow older.

Spit out my coffee.

that doesnt even fucking count
MDMA could make Hillary Clinton likeable

Motherfucker I'll beat you bloody till you make a nigger seem human in comparison if you so much as touch an autist.

Stoner degenerates claim pot cures literally everything, nowhere near an exaggeration at all. I was even told it cures fucking broken bones. They're delusional on a level that makes even the most hardcore of crackheads seem perfectly sane and stable in return, I don't trust a single fucking thing I hear about that shit unless it's meticulously and authenticly experimented with and documented over a course of several dozen trials. I'm tired of these goddamn junkies turning their vice into some sort of fucked up God Particle. Crackheads, Meth-heads, Heroin users, etc etc etc don't do this shit. So how are the ones completely fried on toxins able to retain their fucking intelligence and dignity while stoner junky degenerates are the ultimate snake oil salesmen?

Shredded their intestines instead. No deaths, unfortunately.

day of the rope cures kikery

nothing to see here move along

A family member of mine is primed to start running some of the first shops since it became legal in MA. I don't have a lot of cash to invest but how can I get in on this? What's the best way for someone without a lot of cash to invest at first? I don't need to be nigga rich. I just want a piece of what's going to be a fuggin yuge industry here.

I have no idea. The only form of cannabis-related investment I'm even passingly familiar with is going in on ownership of a cannabis related business - a grow, a dispensary, etc. - or providing front money (venture capitalist-ish) but that generally requires a not inconsiderable amount of money on hand, and probably more so in Taxachusetts than in pretty much anywhere else in the US. Plus, cannabis is volatile and if the person running said business is an incompetent shitheel then any investment can easily go tits-up; competition is brutal in most markets and a ton of money changes hands daily so if someone, somewhere fucks up bad enough to get shutdown for a week or two then the business could bust. Another option I've heard about is cannabis stocks, but I know nothing about that.

This could be used for entertaining ends. Setting up honeypots, leading leftists and desperate autists to these honeypots, they get arrested, criminal record and then some.

Scutt, A. and Williamson, E.M. (2007)
Cannabinoids stimulate fibroblastic colony formation by bone marrow cells indirectly via CB2 receptors.
Calcif. Tissue Int. 80, 50

59 68 Napimoga, M.H. et al.
(2009) Cannabidiol decreases bone resorption by inhibiting RANK/RANKL expression and pro-inflammatory cytokines during experimental periodontitis in rats.
Int. Immunopharmacol.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19729208

Neuropathic, cancer, and inflammatory pain
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3728280/

CBD prevents the initiation of diabetes in non-obese dia-
betic (NOD) mice
[1,7]
and, importantly, ameliorates the manifestations of the disease in NOD mice, which are either in a latent diabetes stage or with initial symptoms of diabetes.

Studies investigating the mode of action showed that CBD down-regulated the expression of Id-1 (a key regulator of the metastatic potential of breast and other
carcinomas) in metastatic human breast cancer cells,
leading to reduction of tumour aggressiveness

This list can go on for days….

Bottom line is that we can isolate so many compounds and make so many different forms of those compounds. The problem is that so many are TOO EFFECTIVE and would put too many of (((pharma's))) products to shame or made useless overnight when considered with the side effects of cannabis-based derivatives.

Sure pot has its uses, and sure it'd be slightly better than the literal poison we're forced to ingest now. However

The first part essentially states that it assists with bone growth and maintaining rigidity while maintaining proper marrow formation. All well and good but that doesn't heal broken bones. It can help prevent them, it can even help prevent bone marrow cancer. But it doesn't fix what's broken. Second part also essentially states that it can help with a specific jaw disease. All well and good but still not a magical cure-all. The source article summarizes the entire study by pretty much saying that Cannabinoids can increase bone structure, which is something milk is capable of doing let alone the 6 gorillion vitamins you can pick up at just about any store

First part states it keeps mice from getting a disease they don't even have. Second part is interesting though, even then that's still only type 1 diabetes. It's a start, but not what Blake and Tyrone try to tell me outside the local headshop.

carcinomas) in metastatic human breast cancer cells, leading to reduction of tumour aggressiveness

Interesting sure, but it only leads to a reduction in tumour aggressiveness and growth. You still have the cancer, it's just not killing you as quickly. Once again, all well and good but that's not exactly what I call curing it. Honestly I don't give a fuck about pot, it's the culture and general attitude towards it that fucking scares me. If this shit can be synthesized in a lab then fuck it why not, turn em into pills and start stocking them on the shelves. It doesn't mean we need to legitimize and further expand the shitskin drug complex

=HEIL'D

In a world where all substances are legal. You could zonk someone out all day,soothe them or just take some symptoms away for a while.

These people need help,get shitfaced on weed,alcohol or alprazolam because you cant give enough of a shit to provide them with care is bullshit.

Its common people get high on perscription meds,drunk or stoned because they cannot afford to fix their bodies so its a stop gap.

Guess what? Getting stoned off your ass on weed is not that much better for you than being drunk off your ass on beer everynight.

The stoners took all the good stats and people just believe the propaganda at face value.