Trump Twitter Blocklist Exactly Like Pol Pot, (((Law Professors))) Explain

Donald Trump, History's Greatest Monster, Blocks a Number of Kike Journalists on Twitter; Anuddah Shoah, Cries the Jew as He Tries (in Vain) to Beat the God Emperor

The group, which includes Erwin Chemerinskybe less right, Holla Forums, dean of the University of California Berkeley School of Law, said “such practices are a familiar playbook for authoritarian regimes.”

So, Trump blocked a few kikes on the shittiest social media platform, and because he won't stand still while faggots and other perverts autistically screech insults at His Personage, the democratically elected God Emperor of Mankind is now an authoritarian monster on par with Stalin, Mao, and Steve Shives.

Note the peculiar heeb equivocation in this (((logic))):
Notice how he left you with the impression he was comparing Trump to Idi Amin, but carefully came up short and actually said nothing of substance? That is pure, 100-percent, USDA Grade A kikery there, of the sort that only a Berkeley professor of law could hope to achieve.

Good to know (((they))) still hate the fuck out of Trump. It means he's still gassing them behind the scenes, no matter how many wall pics get posted on this Yemeni sex doll collectors' forum.

meanwhile if you even hint at wrongthink at all these kike publications or on any democrat traitors page your immediately blocked

@realDonaldTrump is his personal account; there is a separate @POTUS account for his office. Are they trying to argue that a private US citizen cannot choose who or what they want to see on Twitter?

They argue that his personal account is used to conduct official state business.

I say prove it.

First Twatter then the Border!
BUILD THE WALL!!!!!

The law says you can be critical of the president, it doesn't not say he has to listen to it.

I'm not sure which outcome would get more jimmies rustled. Trump winning and the kikes being told to screw off, or Trump losing and Twitter being forced to remove the block feature for everyone.

When will this anti workers anti bolshivik propaganda end? When will Comrade Trump give the order to seize the NEWZ palace?

I thought these lefty fucks loved their blocklists. kek.

Love how nobody ever considers a corporation isn't actually a thing beyond what the government says it is, and the government doesn't have the right to censor people yet corporations can. Would be worth having faggots posting on Trump's account if we could turn it into something which would release the low energy normies who don't resist their shadow bans but are under our influence.

Corporations which receive even a penny of government assistance should be strung up for censoring and thereby violating the rights of American citizens who pay to keep their business afloat. Only when a business take no subsidies can it truly censor and do what it wishes. But then it is beholden entirely on its consumers to keep it running who can abandon it for shitty practices which destroys it and leaves a void for others to fill.

That really shouldn't be a factor at all. Corporations are not entities save for the government declaring them entities. They should have ANY right the government itself cannot have (because it means the government granted a right they themselves don't have, meaning they have that right by proxy.)

damned typo

It's baffling that they can't take a step back and realize what they're doing when they compare tweets on the internet to pol pot's mass murdering regime

Wish Trump would fucking dump Twitter and swing the final death blow on that garbage cuck platform.
He could move to any alternative and make it successful and if the cucks followed they wouldn't have their leftist faggot censor monkey mods to protect them.

Someone should compile all the peopke he's blocked into an auto blocklist.

Leftcucks do it all the time let's see how they like it.

Only people from Holla Forums would use it, meaning the people most likely to counter it wouldn't see it. The plebs won't use it and that's what Trump blocking them does: it keeps them from influencing plebs.

Not even is it considered the amount of abuse his account takes. If someone dares thank him, he's met with propaganda. He resists and insists Trump made his life better, mocked. Any time what's deemed as a normie Twitter user sticks up for, or simply thanks him, he's pounced upon. It's not easy to sit back and watch without getting into the fray. Funny though, they'll always block you after letting their followers know, hey guys got another Nazi for the block list. Typing like a nigger cause I'm mad like one. Hypocrisy still manages to nearly give me aneurysms.

Glad I still am angered by it. Please block me shitlibs.

This. I would go so far as to say corporations are de facto government entities. The designation only exists to put a layer of protection between the people who run the corp and liability for any of its losses. The people running the corp can profit from its successes, but do not face the same risk of personal loss for its failures. Those costs accrue to the taxpayer.

What are the legal grounds of this complaint? By blocking them he isn't doing anything except making them log off to see his tweets or make an alt to call him drumpf. Fucking retarded kikes.

Does this mean Twitter must not censor hate speech now?

Did I read that right? I mean I'm not surprised, these subhuman NPCs lack any amount of critical thought or awareness

>>>/reddit/ is that way.

Good post OP.
Fuck shills.
If people couldn't see that Trump knows what's going on with the kikes, mudslimes/saudis, niggers and chinks as he went throughout the election then they're fucking retarded

Only when it affects the ones that hurt their fee fees only then they are perfectly fine with it. They never tell you that they love doing it to people they hate. Apperantly right now this is like annudah shoah for the libtards. It's not like Holla Forums isn't actually pretending to stand up for something, anons here know what they want when they want it. This is something Leftists don't understand at all, because they are mostly never consistant with their beliefs, but I'm not saying Holla Forumsacks are in anyway perfect either.

Oh, fuck off. Twitter blocks literally every one and thing that triggers their salty yid tears. God damn I hate that stupid place. Twitter breeds nothing but anger and misery; it's literally Judaism in a nutshell.

I wish we had our own Holla Forums intelligence agency to kill every single one of these globalist fuckos. The time has come.

This

Except polpot loved rural and subarban "retards"

You can get around the block by logging out to read his tweets, or make a sock (which the kikes already do) to reply.
Kikes never like the taste of their own medicine.

>kikes cry about Trump blocking them on (((Twitter)))

I'd claim hypocrisy but I'm so fucking tired of claiming it at this point that I'm not even gonna bother. Subhumans are gonna subhuman, nothing much else can honestly be said

But it's his personal Twitter account, not his .gov account. So he can do whatever he wants with it

:^)

Didn't Twitter create some sort of special blocklist system for them a while back because they were having trouble blocking gamergate quickly enough?

That was a freelance effort by a fat piece of faggotry named Oolon. He was a shit-tier coder whose life's ambition was to see Rebecca Watson's left tit, so he drafted a nigger-tier block bot that eventually even blocked him from Steve Shives' account (before that was a meme). He didn't work for Twitter though.

As far as I know Shitter has several blocklist systems like that in place including more to come. With Kikebook and God knows whatever other kike cyber shitholes are also out there doing the same as well. It's pure fucking projection, plain and simple. That's the only thing these goddamn lowlife bottomfeeder scumbags are good at is pinning their sins on others. The kike can proclaim the moral high ground on us peasants all fucking day but don't you ever goddamn dare to even possibly fucking consider holding them accountable for anything no matter how atrocious or despicable the action/consequences

Spoiler that shit user.

You're fundamental error here user is conflating the process of higher order logic in a human being with what goes on in these libshit's heads. Delusion is a helluva drug.

No Satan, they said he's a communist dictator. Because something something Drumpf.

What a stupid kike. Obama did the exact same thing.

If Trump was anything like Pol Pot those (((law professors))) would already have their skulls stacked in a neat little pile.