4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite story based video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_general_comfy_theater/
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
vocaroo.com/i/s0GtQIxXEqYt
vocaroo.com/i/s0RB1tIf3IGo
generosity.com/fundraisers/making-chocolate-milk-pudding/dashboard#/manage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Evenin' folks.

watch as this thread builds up posts for over 12 hours

It keeps happening.
The good news is that I have tomorrow off. The bad news is that I have to do homework and studying for shit due Wednesday.

Ghost Trick count?

Morning everyone!

Kinda dying for a game at the moment. Can't find anything thats really capturing me. Tried all kinds of stuff yesterday too. I need to get 50$ for DBX2 before the end of the month and its killing me. Only game I want to play.

Huey was right and didn't do anything wrong.

Cowboy games.

Huey dindu nuffin

Good luck!

Do you have a job or are you off school? Can't remember if you mentioned a job sorry

Most are just old crappy shooters though. Not huge on fps games. Especially from the ps2/xbox era.

You're damn right I did nothing wrong.

Probably gonna be my only post because school and I gotta get up in 3 hours to catch the bus. Night fellas!

Hard to choose between Snatcher, Shenume and YU-NO. Honorable mention to Famicom Detective Club part 2, that game's really cool and I like bringing it up when I can.

If you're in the mood for something really neat play Sweet Home on the Famicom if you haven't already. I rediscovered it the other day and it's pretty fucking legit.

There's only one viable answer.
That being NieR of course. :^)

Finally made a little bit of progress in that book I'll never publish, what have you guys been doing?

Well up yours too pal.

wow does monday utter kills the site

ayy you're back. How's it been man?

I don't really understand the question but I'll go with 999
I liked it a lot more when I didn't decide to write about it. This is quickly becoming a pain

Probably Katawa Shoujo

If you had been shitposting in the board, you'd have known that I never left

You aren't huey.

Night yui!

Gimme a run down on that tomorrow if I haven't found anything by then. Kinda dying for something more modern though. Been playing tons of older stuff lately and need something a little more fresh.

I bet you haven't even played gunsmoke!

Off of school. My university works on Jewtime, so there's some kike holiday Monday and Tuesday that we get off for.
And thanks, I'm gonna need it.

Huey did everything wrong.

Fag.

(checked)
At least you got dubs!

UnderDeus Ex

>not Deus Extale
wew

Too bad the get proves otherwise.

How does a book get published anyway?

(checked)
That peko?

Nice!

What kinda homework you stuck with?

Not everyone's a neet it seems

Platinum taste.

bloody life having losers

You know I'm terrible at noticing things.

4 AM Cytube: cytu.be/r/4am_general_comfy_theater/

Eventually.

Yeah. I found a load of new art today. Not all of it was pleasant but I grabbed it anyways. It's important to remember the bad things that happen

Not relevant to this situation.

(checked)
More proofs. I've got a Linear Algebra test, too. Fortunately, there's a review session Tuesday night for it. Unfortunately, I still have to do work on my own time if I want a good grade. And I do.

Which sucks, because I want to play timesink video games instead of doing schoolwork.

More autism for us.

Is there going to be a celebration for the anniversary of the shower shit or am I going to have to take care of that?

You're terrible at everything.

Too bad.

Ok, so first, your book needs to go see a literary agent, and it needs to ask politely. If it asks just right, you get an advance, advertising, and revenue from the book sales. That's why writers are so sketchy, they always have to look over their shoulders wondering when their books will get tired of their shit and gang up and cap their asses.
I thought this was common knowledge.

Damn right I am nigga, damn right.

maybe later

you've got this dick to take care of first though

50$ say you can't beat it without cheating!

Nice! I've been getting some halloween stuff today but sadly theres not a ton of it surprisingly.

How many more years you got of college anyway?

It literally has to spread for Schlomo

You're even terrible at being terrible.

A lot of talk for a bottom.

I don't know anything about writing or anything like that, explains my ignorance on the subject. Why don't you think your work will ever get published?

Fingers crossed.

yeah right nigga

But then how does non-schlomo shit get published?

In-game Huey may or may not have done something wrong. I wouldn't know, because I don't play games riddled with Denuvo like a huge fag. 4AM Huey, on the other hand, indisputably, did everything possible wrong.

A few, I'm a huge waste of oxygen.

I only make bets I know I can't lose so I never have to pay anyway.

I haven't seen any holiday stuff for Peko. A whole lot of despair shit since the show just finished up
It's painful to see her in the darkest time of her life.

How do you think he'll get 50 bucks.

DINDU MUFFIN

no those are farts coming from your ass

jew

Become rich, works for old people.

You're so cute when you think you'd be a good power bottom.

It's implied Huey was set up by kazuhira, Ocelot, or the Codetalker dude. He's the closest thing to an honest person in the game who isnt snake, and Huey is a pathological liar.

Like I always say, at least you are trying!

If you were really a waste you'd be sitting around being NEET and considering selling gifts you got from family to get enough money for a video game. Kill me

Glad k-on is like 99% comfy feels and the 1% is usually small stuff.

You wouldn't pay even if you had the money you grubby jew.

1. It's not sentient yet, and probably never will be.
2. I don't feel like bending over to schlomo to get published and get pretty much nothing out of it because I didn't give a shit about quality when writing it.
That's terror, built right into the system.

I heard pretending to be gay works.

Too bad he isn't pretending.

Is the literary world really that fucked?

I'm pretty generous when I do have money thank you very much.

>worst goat
smh

Could've fooled me, then again that's not saying much.

I just take everything you say as projecting, it works wonders for the ego

huey invited I forget who to check for nukes which zero used this to strike motherbase effectively wiping it off the face of the earth

todd pls

There was that time joey posted his ass and Ritsu e-cybered with him on skype. He's a big gay.

Take a wild guess.
Here's a hint, you already know the answer.

same smh tbh fam imho

But Ritsu is asian, too.

There's no love there, though. Why have it if it's just for my money? It's all fake then.

Exactly.

You're so down that you take shitposting as projection? Why don't you go back to Holla Forums then pedo?

But strangelove was surprisingly absent and then working on the construction of the metal gear. I still think she set it up and Huey was an idiot patsy since he wanted her slit.

2D don't count as race mixing, its more interdimensional mixing.

Yeah, this sort of thing comes with the DR territory.
I'm going to linger in it for a bit and bounce back like usual.

I'll believe it when I see it nigga.

It definitely counts.

I thought he did that for money.

would you fug rule63 lizard huey?
:^)

Get out!

Money helps, doesn't mean that it's only for the money every time. Same with getting /fit/, it's just to get the ball rolling. Probably.

I never really understand tragedy waifus. Do you secretly like the pain?

Nuh uh, I can have white genes put in her artificial womb!

no

I see.

(checked)
Not nearly as much as I should. The real problem is slowly bleeding money just to get a piece of paper for no reason other than to prove to myself that I'm capable of doing so. I wouldn't mind being a NEET at this point, I'm just so tired, down to my very soul.
Why buy videogames? There's nothing good coming out lately, so you can't hurt anyone's business regarding five-to-ten-year old singleplayer games, and most of the good multiplayer games are either free or have a free alternative (e.g. private servers) instead. The only game I give a remote fuck about that'll cost money is Deathwing, and that's only because I put so much time into EYE and I'm a painfully huge /tg/ secondary.

Hello

Only if Huey had terminal cancer

generous with other peoples money that is

e-cyber being get stuff from

can't go back to somewhere I've never been before

on walker? well she only wanted to understand the boss via recreating her in AI form

no

I don't know much about straya, so maybe.

Huey is innocent, I'm innocent. Neither of us did anything wrong.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL CUNT

Hey. 'sgud?

You're pretty bad at lying.

DELET THIS

You never know. Might find something you want to do with that degree one of these days at least.

Reminder that showers are not for shitting in.

how bad do you want it bbbbbbbby?

they're for cooking in

The shower was asking for it! I'm the victim here!

Yeah, they're for making up lies about the third Reich.
:^))^))^)

It's been theorized the boss AI killed her because she found out she was going to be used for the patriots and the main reason why she shut down in peacewalker was due to not wanting to incite war

OUT!

No.

You're so cute when you think you'd be the top.

no

>>>/toilet/

No, they are not for cooking in. Showers are for the following:

We have Dollarydoos, 3 dollarydoos will get ya a chicko roll and 4 should get ya a meat pie but those bastards are stingy these days so it costs like $5

G'day

Hello Animu lady

So are you farting out the heart there? Onto the coffee? Cause that's disgusting.

Hello?

Is it ok to piss in the sink

I can think of plenty of ways to pivot into something worthwhile with the degree, sure, but my education thus far has been a death march with very little worthwhile to show for it. I'm tired of being the butt-end punchline to the joke of the family like I have for coming up on half a decade now.

POO
IN
THE
LOO

How you doin fam?

Toilets are for worship, not for defecating into.

I'm a burger, but I think it works well

NO POO IN LOO
POO IN SHOWER

I wouldn't say that. It's not something I can articulate well, nor is it something I'd speak publicly about.

Yes. I have bad knees and have housesat for relatives whose bathrooms are upstairs. So I will just piss in their sink or in a jug (which I rinse out regularly and give a proper cleaning before I leave), and, if in the jug, I dump it into the sink right after.

Best story?

I enjoy all the small stories in WoW. People always talk about the dumb shit they make the movies about, but the quests, dungeons, and the world are always interesting to me.

The overarching "story" about the big baddies is hardly even present when you spend hours and hours doing other shit in the game. Like going out and exploring for 2 hours you'll find quest lines better than the movie.

Toilets are for shitting, pissing, vomiting, and maybe jerking off.

lets hope an /ogc/ fag sees my cancer
CTS-V>CuckMW M5

ok, I had a 40k kill team tourny I lost at yesterday, that was fun
You?

STOP SAYING THAT, DELETE THIS! HOLY CRAP ARE YOU GUYS RETARDED!
D E L E T E T H I S

Now we're cooking with napalm.

That's a whole lot of wrong in one sentence.

What kinda degree was it again?

And you could always teach english overseas. You only need a degree for it and to be a native english speaker. Work in some country with qt asians then once you got a small resume move over to japan and really get into it!

You will get paid to chat up qt teenage asians all day!

Ahh gotcha! Sorry I brought it up!

Hello?

WHat?

Did you beat anyone at all?

I saw a cowboy movie, was aight, thanks for asking.

Phil, your band is awful.

that's a really big leap there thinking it still has any kinda function unless strange spend some of her off time fixing it up which to that it would have been much more coherent in tpp

I don't need to think where we're going

that's how hearts work right?

Have you taken the Phíl pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The Phíl pill was founded in 1983 by Sir Felipe Cólins, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, Phíl pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the Phíl pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills and brown pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin /mu/ maymays, this one is the readl deal

t. pajeet

All the time. It's not like shit, it's just a liquid.

Because you'll be so enraptured with a cock up your butt?

Nah though I didn't come last in the last game that was a royal, and I beat someone I battled after

Phil please stop. Todd is way better than you.

DELETE THIS

t. peter gaybriel

todd howard is tony banks

so if you have diarrhea then?

the projections are 3 guds

Hello?

That's good at least. What's your army fam?

End this filthy propaganda.

If anything, you're the one projecting.

All her tapes talk about using an AI in the metal gear and how she's going to use the AI pod. On top of that the AI pod becomes JD, of the patriots, the big boss AI. It's used in the patriots later, its why it killed her, to try and stop it.
TPP is too meta for its own good. And on top of that unfinished. All the info is there, its just hard to find

What the fuck are chicko rolls and Veebs?

I wanted to arrive on time but got distracted building a team in Fire Emblem

why am I still doing this

IG, I'm relatively new so I didn't quite expect Leadership checks to fuck me in the ass

[unintelligible screaming]

If I have diarrhea I'm going to be on the toilet, not in the shower.

Chick Rolls are Chicko Rolls and Veebs is VB or Victorian Bitter for you Seppos

Just to suffer.

Ayy I figured you gave up already.

Which fire emblem you playing?

Hello?

I know it's you.

It's fine. It's something I still think about. The tragic aspect is what got her to stick with me in the first place.
The issue in actually talking about that arises is so many things need qualifiers to contextualize them. Nuance can be tough

How sad.

The tabletop seems complicated as hell to someone like me.

Also I nearly died in a major car crash the previous day, its totaled. I was able to walk away with nothing but a minor airbag burn. Gotta bike everywhere now.

How was your weekend Holla Forums?

>why am I still doing this
you have a greater purpose to play, you shalt escape your cycles of guilt soon my friend

Never heard of it.

i bet you hate fallout 4 too you faggot

That explained fucking nothing!

Ok you got me
How did ya know

What were you playing?

Yeah, because it's an awful game.

its dead
australia is dead

If you like shitting in the shower so much go shit in /shower/ instead of here.

Ahhh yeah I'd probably be even more lost considering I haven't watched/played any of it.

At least you didn't die user. What happened in your crash?

Pure Blue-Eyes, I regret not playing with a stronger engine. I'll switch to Brilliant asap

if we suffer together it's fine

Shadow Dragon. I got into the series with Awakening but after getting near the end on Casual I realized the game was really boring. Decided I should start anew with the first game (well, the remake of it) and take the kiddy gloves off.

I guess I'll press on, then.

In theory? If all goes according to plan? Mathematics.
I had a really good buddy in high school. He taught Music and conducted the school Orchestra. Under his leadership, the Orchestra grew from less than a dozen students to in excess of five. The room for it would be packed to the gills most days when it came around. He was a great guy, really fun to hang out with, really wise despite his young age (at least, to a high school student.) I learned a lot from him, and we routinely hung out even after I'd graduated because he was just fun to be around. I remember being at some friend's graduation party some time after the ceremony itself, and it turned out that he somehow got accused of fucking around with some female student, got thrown on the sex offender list, and got blacklisted from teaching as a result. Since it was still working its way through court, I never got a straight answer out of him, but I never knew him as the kind of person that would ever do such a thing. Why and how this accusation happened is continues to be beyond me, but it happened, and as a result, he lost a lot of people's respect, the school orchestra shrunk back to sub-dozen numbers, and it really tarnished what little good memories I had of high school. The real takeaway is a deep-seeded fear of teaching anything below college level, since one wrong move can land in deep fucking shit without any solution, regardless of guilt.
I haven't heard from him in a few years. I wonder what happened to the guy. He always said he was going to fuck off somewhere out west where nobody knew about that shit, but I have no idea if he actually was able to execute on that or not. For all I know, he's still hanging around somewhere in the area, I just can't get a hold of him.

I can't tell what's worse.

Who would even want to have buttsex while having diarrhea? It'd lead to the shit seeping out onto your dick and getting into your pubes, then running down your legs into your bedsheets and stuff. Thats so gross.

Stop shitting in the showers and buy my game

filename related

But this is my designated shitting thread.

It's great lubricant.

No.

You sounded like a big gay.

oh you lost that? what happened?

my cum in your butt projection

nah that wouldn't make much sense, that's way to short sighted for the boss to do because of that

just top suffer

and then cook a nice burrito in the shower right

that's gotta suck

why put those things together like that you perv

if it makes you feel better I didn't know

Never.

I was turning left on a solid light. It turned yellow, and I didn't want to be caught in the middle of an intersection. The next wave of cars were far enough and a few were starting to slow down, so I went to make the light. One lady in the oncoming thought to make it too, and I got T-boned.

BUY FALLOUT 4 OR ELSE

You see, this is why you never get a top that wants to stay with you for any length of time. The /cuteboys/ BO is right in banning you on sight.

I accept my fate. Do your worst.

leave reeeeee

No. Showers are not for cooking, what the hell

I woulda went for the old one but how you liking it so far?

Damn that really sucks about your friend. Hope hes ok out there.

And these are asian countries so less of the whole RAAAPE sjw shit at least.

Ouch! I've been on the other end of a tbone and that shit fucking hurts. Glad you walked away from it fine.

Ewww

How is it shortsighted? She knows she's going to be used as part of a collective to shape the world, and doesnt want to be. There are also backdoors built into her code to control her, so obviously she doesnt want it to happen. She's the Boss Ai, which only wanted peace, makes sense she'd do anything to stop being a weapon of war.
Youre the one talking about buttsex and diarrhea. No one talks about hand holding and head pats anymore . . . .

I've already made my mark on the threads. They've been branded and now it's my home.

I thought they were, OY VEY I'VE GOTTEN MY FACTS WRONG AGAIN.
IT'S ANODDA SHOAH

Why don't you get it some time so I can show you how great it works?

your boypussy is my dick's home

The only cooking you should be doing in a shower is cooking up some romance with your lover. That sounded better in my head.

I'm aware, but that doesn't make me any less paranoid about working a grade-school teaching job. If you work college and the same thing happened, at least you don't get thrown on the sex offender registry. Besides, I don't know if I've got what it takes to teach a bunch of slant kids Engrish.

Thank you for your purchase of Fallout 4 + Season Pass!
$120 have been detracted from your bank account.

I am o.k with this

not even some chips?

but they're not a weapon of war, it's a information controller and surely strange could put in backdoors to those back doors

fucking lewd

I didn't know you were into urethra play too!

Heh

give me LOTS of replies

Hi secondbest karen!

What

God no.
I refuse to give you a single (you) tonight.

okay

Good.

Too bad that was actually your bank account.

It's more than just a skid mark.

But I don't have "LOTS of replies" I only have regular replies.

I'd kill to be able to do it honestly. Its like a dream come true. Payed to work in nippon and stay for years on end? Come on!

Whats your plan for a math degree anyway?

No

Why don't I show you how great that is too?

pic related

aww jeez, my mom got into a car wreck once
fucked us out of a lot of money, but she was mostly fine

I'm liking it a lot. I thought about going for the NES one but this sort of game on that system never held my attention for long. Or did you mean Mystery of the Emblem on SNES?

here

Yes, it did sound better in your head, and you should feel bad for clicking new reply.

Why not do it?

No

Why would you break my heart like that?

you take your chips raw? are you Irish by chance?

no goods are allowed in the thread

NES.

Yeah I could see how it might be annoying to play it on them though.

Because you shit in showers.

I eat my chips out of a bag like a civilized person.

We have the same bank account
all me tbh

Yeah, I've got nothing. Maybe someday I'll be able to put it to words but that'll need some time

Good.

I was forced against my will!

That means we're the same person!

I'm already a fat ugly asshole, if I worked in Nippon, I'd be fat ugly asshole gaijin, just to make matters worse. I'd be okay with it if Japanese people weren't collectively fucking cunts, but to be fair to them, I'd be a fucking cunt too if it meant not having a huge influx of faggots coming into my country.
I was aiming for Computer Science, but they don't want me because I'm a transfer student with shit grades, so my plan is staying in the area so I don't have to move out. Being a responsible adult is gay when I can just live with my mother instead. She's a way better cook than I am anyway.

the ink adds to the favor you know

ungood

Why would strange? She was building the boss as she wanted her, and IIRC she wanted her in the sally metal gear.
The best kind of lewd too.

[[IMPOSTER ALERT]]

[[IMPOSTER ALERT]]

[[IMPOSTER ALERT]]

Why am i replying to myself?

Very good.

I'm pretty bad about putting lovey dovey stuff into words myself honestly. Even basic stuff about like why I like Ritsu.

Ha I hear you there!

Also teachers get mad respect in japan so at least you'd have that working against the gaijin bit.

I don't know, why am I?

POO IN LOO

British people are weird.

Because we're all the same person. You need to wake up.

Why don't I make you my loo instead?

did she know about those back doors?

you're a lewd

thanks I know I am

don't you have a potato to shag?

I blame Jews, Asians and Mexicans

these two are me tbh

You're very bad. I'm very good.

Yeah, but don't English teachers get a sub-livable income in Nipland nowadays? I heard stories of weebs having to take on a second job just to make ends meet. Besides, I don't have the personality type to be a respectable teacher in the traditional sense, not when I can be a laid-back tough-love type instead.

So, before I hit the sack, what are your guys thoughts on this?

I'm the very bad kinda good

Because you're an autist.

W-where!?

She built the code you silly spider.
N-no.

Not entirely sure. I imagine getting a second job is next to impossible and I'm not even sure they could with the type of visa they are on.

But yeah generally these teaching gigs no matter what country pay peanuts.

You're the kind of bad that nobody wants to be.

tru

7.8/10 it was okay I guess

Yeah, only so much you can do with an NES/Famicom. I've been spoiled. SNES was already a thing when I was born. Nothing against the system though, wonderful piece of hardware. Still has some great games.

So far I haven't lost any units (as in, they died and I moved on; I've reset a few times), but I missed at least one potential recruit and Roger charged in and got counter-killed before I could negotiate with him. He might count, but since he technically didn't join before he died I guess it's kind of a grey area?

enjoy your puppets

so does that mean she knew that it would kill her?

the best kind of be which is around

It doesn't surprise me that Pogo is a Trump supporter. His original username had the word "fag" in it before he changed it to appeal to normalfags

That's the worst kind.

thanks for correcting the record

No, she blamed huey. But how could a crippled guy who can only walk when right next to a power outlet somehow get her inside then climb on top of the hatch to seal her in? Doesnt add up unless the hatch close of its own accord and the boss suffocated hr.

No.

I can't think of any because typically games that emphasize story have shit gameplay

One of my favorite stories in a video game are a couple questlines in Oblivion though particularly Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild and the main storyline.

Also I need help which campaign do I complete next on Dawn of war, Dark Crusade, Soulstorm, or Winter Assault

I'm getting too tired to stay awake, plus my laptop battery's going critical because I've been shitposting all night, so I'm going to call it. Have a good one, and don't let the fat yid and his Hot Pocket-worshiping disciples get you.

Maybe they were blowing smoke up my ass, then.
True, but that's the price you pay to get off for periodic seasonal breaks. You get little pockets of NEET life while also having a steady income. If that ain't paradise, I don't know what is.

I'm off to play vidya, but you guys are pretty cool, don't take a shower tomorrow.

I say go chronologically, unless you're asking about which faction to go with.

Adios negrodamus.

See ya fam.

you're never going to keep me down

truly things will be better now that I have

so huey knew that strange knew that it knew that huey knew about those back doors?

I'm a dangerous man living a dangerous life.

stop impersonating me.

family is where your shower shitter is

I grew up on NES so its not hard for me to play older stuff.

I played fire emblem one time and the fact that people could die turned me off it fast. Too much of a perfectionist in games for that series.

Night user!

karen is a cowboy

a karenboy

never reply to me again

Arent you in college? College isnt dangerous?

Don't be ridiculous. I've posted like 2 karens. I've posted way more mokous. It's not my fault you barely post little girl.

Nobody in my family shits showers.

That's exactly why I started with Awakening.

Maybe Casual's more fun on Hard instead of Normal.

a cow slut more like

huey does

posting any karens is treason

die

So winter assault next?

But asking which faction, the only faction is imperium or Xenos,heretics, and mutants. I'll pick imperium any day

Depends on the place.

What does casual mode do?

I could never allow myself to play something called casual tbh

You're very different since last nights thread. Why do you seem to change personalities karen?

Baka

IG are the best so WA

But what faction of the imperium?

I wasn't here last night!

winter assault is great there's two storys to follow

order and destruction

throughout both stories you play as different armies fitting of what you pick

In the simplest terms, it's part of her that I need to acknowledge. You can't ignore something like that
There's also the aspect of letting the blues burn off.

I'll go with Imperial guard Blood ravens are pretty gay, I wish I could be a glorious Blood Angel

this impersonation has gone too far

Are you sure? I remember seeing a karen in last nights thread sperging out.

Good choice, if all else fails you can crush them under the combined weight of your corpses.

I havn't gone far enough

The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

you're right you'll never be me

what did they say?? which karens did they post??

h*ck yourself

Ahh that makes perfect sense.

Whys she got a sword anyway? The whole schoolgirl with a katana always confuses me.

Wait, so you're the other karen?

A whole bunch of karens. And I remember him bashing on americans, australians and blacks until he sperged out and told everyone in the thread they sucked and left.

It removes the permadeath mechanic. When somebody is killed they're still removed from the battle and can't return, but they didn't actually die and you can use them again whenever you like. You can also save and load your game at any point during battles.

Now the interesting thing about the Casual mode is that's separate from the actual difficulty. Lunatic on Casual is designed around the idea that almost your entire team will be taken out by the end of a map, and you have to find some way to barely scrape by.

I was playing Casual-Normal, and ended up overleveling trying to grind Supports and the game became easy as piss. Since you can't change the difficulty without starting a new game I just stopped playing entirely.

ded thread

he sounds alri tbh

Zelda has a story?

That actually sounds pretty fun. Might add that to my list if I want to try fire emblem then.

The story is one of the only good things about that particular Zelda game. In my opinion

Tried out th13.5. Didn't know arial fighting was this fun.

Nah I'm just shitposting

Maybe I should've actually gone with nintendo as a kid then.

Kendo is her thing. For a long while it was just her shinai she carried around until the show put a real sword inside that.
That totally defeats the purpose of the thing but whatever, realism was never something that was strived for.

If you were a kid when SS came out you should leave

Oh cute!

She kinda tomboyish or anything?

When did it come out again?

ever get the feeling that you wanna say something and talk but don't have something to say BUT when you do you really don't care anymore?

The end gave me feels. The rest of the game…meh.

I guess, though I've become a lot less talkative, and a lot more withdrawn since leaving school

Ah then nevermind.

why?

I'M HERE FROM GETTING DRUNK AND PLAYING ELVEN FAGGOTS IN THE WOODS!
WHY DID I BUY A BAG OF KITKATS?
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!

The rest of the feels were meh or the rest of the story?

Not really. More stoic than anything. Get past that exterior and there's a very pleasant person in there. Formal and serious except for when the flecks of innocence get to shine through. Pic related is very simplified but it'll give you the gist of it.

kitkats are o.k if you're a faggot

Shoulda went with snickers tbh

are you ok

The rest of the game. The story was good all around. The game was too easy though, I didn't like the overworld, I felt there was way too much wasted potential. Not very many memorable characters.

The art style was nice, and there is a whole area of the game with timeshift stones that was cool. It was a desert with ruins and rusted robots, but the timeshift stones would create a bubble of the past around you, and the world would change accordingly as you ran through it. So the rusted robots would come to life when you approached them, desert would become ocean, it was kinda cool.

Kitkats are fucking great. Take that back you faggot.

I just got back from the bar with a faggot. I'm about to pour my first glass of vodka. Cheers to real life autism!

Mimi, go to bed. Youre drunk.

Maybe it's because I havn't had frequent social interactions
Back in High School I was basically that Autist that did shit Both good and bad and everyone knew

So dang cute!

you, come over here and make me ya kitkat lov'in puffta

you should socialize more then

quit being a homo

Sounds like the environments were at least interesting, hopefully not too much walking around though.

Fine fine, here's a you

NAH FUCK YOU FAM

Pics related
Faggot nigger shark creeping up on my base
And faggot nigger shark's tooth while stealing my fucking camera.

Why do you even have that saved you big gay

that's what you get

post more cuteboys

Maybe I am gay. Gay for grils.

Thats a girl.

furfags are always gay

that's gay, you gaywe

you're a girl

Fuh Q I need my space weed

Serves you right!

It's a wonder she could go through as much as she did and just bear it, never flinching.
I suppose that's where the earlier point emerges from; a desire to lighten the load as if that sort of weight is something that can be shared. I don't want her carrying all that alone

You really shouldn't do that in the kelp forest. Put your scanner room over in the plains or the mushroom forest. Save the kelp for a base with lots of windows to admire the scenery

This thread is hereby annexed by the British Empire

bitch pls

I roll to revolt.

if anyone ever asks you what cancer actually looks like show them this thread

N-no. . .

There really does need to be more pirate karens in the world. I'd play the shit out of a pirate karen game. Can even have sea shanties like from AC4.

WE'RE WATCHING THE ENTIRETY OF NIER BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO POST INISHAL DEE
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Gas yourself you faggot. I bet you're just a furfag projecting his faggotry onto others.

That's right fam. I am a lover of gril on gril action.

this tbh. learn from this gay ass faggy thread and get Mark to purge us.

Hopefully in some cosmic way you can.

I blame huey

Where's kemono, Sakuga, flesh, yakuza and the others?
I have a different fetish.
I've no idea what kemonomimi is though

Rollan 1-9
If dubs instawin

I have lots of external gardens for the LOL DUDE space WEED

But I needed a scanner room to find the last few sandstone nodes

This is the whole base so far.
It has two moonpools, one for a Seamoth and one for an Exosuit. Exosuit goes in the lower one, moth goes in the upper one.

Has a large indoor food and water farm, plenty of storage, a nuclear reactor, a large alien containment observation area, a small indoor park, and enough food, water, and beds for like 6 people to live comfortably.

looks like it's a coin toss oh well.

Also vid related.

Your revolt gets to the captains room but you're cut down and put in the rape dungeon. Sorry.

why did I do that

fuck my ass

Yeah.
Did some archery with mimifag today. Assassinated a cat, a happy merchant, Todd Howard, Tomoko, a snake, and Hitler.
Then got drunk and talked shit about rts games while a pub quiz was going.
Despite his obscenely effeminate hands, the only gay shit that happened was two frisbee golfers jumping up and down while hugging each other over a hole in one.
Also as promised that photo of my waifu and I having our anniversary.
Dead Space 1. Fucking just pulled that out of my ass because I'm still a bit drunk.

Nigger, you can hold shift and drag freeform selections in paint to get it to smear instead of making one million layers of the same image.

Is there any point in making a base that big? I've always found building the sub basically ends the game because there is nothing else to do but explore left.

How?
The only places I have to socialise are Job Interviews and tg shops

a cute girl

and shitty kitkats

IT'S CALLED A CRUNCHY, GET YOU SOME TASTE FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is your fetish?

pretty comfy looking, wish they'd release multiplayer sooner and add a dock for the Cyclops

I roll to shoot you with my gun like a real american.

The dark deed has been done

Should have shit on Mark harder when he made the sticky last year when he banned people the first time, and then harder a month or so ago when they changed rule 8 and didn't enforce it.

60/9 I shoot you so hard the whole ship burns down america wins again

If it'd make things easier for her, I can take it.
Anyways, it's time for me to sleep now. Goodnight

Congrats on the anni!

How longs it been?

Those Kitkat Crunchies are shit though

Night peko!

Good luck!

Night mayne.

i left after colonising the thread but im back now

just making sure there's no revolts or anything

no as in crunchie crunchies

fag

The revolt has already happened and won.

There is no revolt anymore because we won hail freedom we can still be friends tho right

I know that feel. I've let my archers get destroyed on accident in strategy games.

Im not!
It's a secret

You rolled a zero. Crticial failure! Your gun explodes in your hand, taking your shooting hand with it. My sympathies.

Nah, no one rolled higher than your 9 there.

Liars!

No I rolled a 60

3 years. It's an oldish photo.

It's too late. We've already won.

Would I lie to you?

No fucking idea. They're around but they don't go to cytube. I'm still sticking around for music and animu. I ignore the chat 80% unless I'm going to fuck with it.
>not knowing the godly fetish known as kemonomimi
Nigger, it's in the name you giant faggot. Learn your fucking nip you fucking faggot.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DOUJIN FAGGOT!?
Nigger, I use paint.net. I'll give it a shot next time. It looks better likes that to me tbh fampai.

are so

secrets are the best fetish

Its something to do. All I have left is to find all the parts for the Cyclops then I've done basically everything.

Including spoiling the fucking mystery of the game with the big retarded spoiler that they added to the Mountains biome.

Most of the draw to it was "Oh, what shot down the Aurora?"
"Well there are giant alien sea monsters with nightmarishly powerful abilities, maybe the biggest baddest king kong motherfucker of the deep decided 'fuck that shit blocking my view of the stars' and crashed it by shooting lasers out of its dick."
"OR MAYBE IT WAS LE ANCIENT ATLANTIS ALIENS LEL XDDDDD"

Fuck man, I thought this lore was gonna be good.

Nah they're those Kitkat things that are in 3 parts and have caramel or something

Don't be ridiculous. You rolled a 0 unless doubles. By your own rules you lost. Just accept your phantom limb and look to miller for inspiration.

But how?

Yes. You lie all the time!

Kemonomimi seems boring tbh. You should go for fetish slice of life animes instead.

How does one get addicted to secrets?

ok good

tell the OP of this thread to make tomorrow's thread subject say the following: 4AM [[PROPERTY OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE]]

Oh hush I'd never lie to you.

I'm still waiting on a 2d topdown building/crafting game on the scope and depth of terraria but with graphics similar to tree of savior.

If you want lore, play the Souls games :^)

You'll find out soon enough.

Yes, captain!

But you lie all the time?

But I want to know now!

Do not worry. For it will come.

I guess I'm not going to bed yet

It's going to get worse. The reason you were shot down is really dumb and pretty much kills what would have been trying to escape the space bermuda triangle.
I heard rumors there would eventually be a crab that uses the Aurora as its shell but with the latest build it looks like they're going to double down on aliens and push on to the endgame

you posted that before

no this, anything by pre buy out cadburys is best tier

vocaroo.com/i/s0GtQIxXEqYt

stomp your ceiling as a retort

You're a faggot for not appreciating the finer points of the fox tail.

No I'm like revolver ocelot, completely honest and genuine, don't you know?

Huey is more honest and genuine than Ocelot.

Huey is a saint of course.

I'm glad you understand.

darkwood maybe

Well I'm going to bed. Take care everyone.

Oh that Crunchie Which aren't fucking buiscuits
Though you know right Cadbury and Mondelez are sisters meaning you buying Turkish Delights give money to the Anti-White

How can it come when it's already came?

Spider, why?

Tell me of the benefits of fox tails. Why are they so good?

100% what>>10872441
said

Whats darkwood?

Later smokes

I think I'm going to stop this FE run and start from scratch another day. This isn't working out at all.

Maybe I'll try a different title entirely, I don't know right now.

Goodnight

Are you just after a strategy RPG or are you looking for something more specific?

W-what?

I don't like turkish delights though

why nots and it's a top down 2d surrival horror craftan game

I dont understand!

I'm ashamed to admit I'm one of those fucks who got into FE because I liked using the characters in Smash. I'm trying to get into the games and I guess the strategy RPG genre in general but fuck me I'm terrible at this.

I was giving a generalisation, it could also be a Cherry Ripe or a Picnic

It looks nothing like tree of savior or the nice pallette. Its also more of a westernt top down isometric view, like the Fallout series. And I was thinking like terraria, not just crafting stuff, building stuff too, like forts or mines.

Youre not going to trick me into doing this again! One defeat a night is enough.

Why even bother with FE anymore with all the terrible translations?

I've already got you.

But I'm playing the older ones. Well I was, I mean.

you should go out and buy me lots of sweeties then feed me them insteads then

we're never going to get a game that's as comfy as terraria is though, never

fuck off jew

W-what?

Okay good, much better than the newer iterations. Unless fan translations keep coming out.

But terraria is a game? So we have it already?

Imagine this bitch in your bed cuddling up to you. She's all excited since she could spend some time laying in bed with her. She knows she doesn't get to spend much time like this so she gets all comfortable with her head beneath your chin. Her ears twitch while her tail wags happily before laying it down onto your leg. That tail would be the most soft fucking fur you will experience in your life time because that bitch WILL take care of it. It WILL be fluffy since it's the only fur she has to take care of unlike a full furshit.

Y-yeah. I totally got you!

no spider magics for you thens

no

good

it's the good kinda spider magics though this time maybe

you got no style

I have no grace.

But why not just get a fluffy dog for the cuddlings instead? A cute pupper could do all those things.

I know what you're doing! Don't think I dont!

Your logic is flawed spider. How can terraria not exist if terraria exists?

It's too late. Accept it.

this dumb poster is a utter waste

because you only think it exist when in actual it exists

no

Dat projection.

Because a qt fox gril can serve as both.

Add on that a fox gril will make sure to keep her tail clean and fluffy af.

like 30% promises possibly maybe

that molestation

Why are you so thirsty?

I have no idea what's going on

O-okay

What?

I see. So you own your fox girl? Like a pet?

the desire for tea is strong in all Englishmen

that's the spider magic working sure why not

terraria 2 when?

Spider.

Here's the little indoor park area.

Need to get some seeds from the Floating Island for some little trees and bushes.

no

Terraria 1 isnt finished yet.

Now the real fun can begin.

Tea with semen.

or you keep them as a grilfriend with extra cuddling privileges.

Tea with semen seems like a horrible idea. I hope spider doesnt really do this. Especially since he has access to only one type of semen.

Oh? What's the reason?
Is like some "muh evil humans making pretty nature disgusting and civilized so we blow up their ships so their trash falls all over the fucking planet oops"

He does it all the time.

Teamen if you will

Hm and you could pull on the tail during sex instead of the hair so they cant get away. I dunno though, I'd imagine they shed a lot.

That's pretty bad_

that's creepy as fuck, do I really come off like that?

wish those walls did something

alright I tried

yes it is techically

you want that? o.k

I do want to cum in my lovers food and watch them eat it

Truly terrible, the depths to which spider will delve for creamer for his tea is beyond reason.

kek

Don't force your drinks on everyone else

He needs to be put in an asylum. For his own good, of course.

You could do that or you could do something even more horrible like teasing her tail.

Well I did attach you to a creepy picture.
But its still getting updates.
No one said anything about a lover.

I'm not sure he's done anything to get him locked up. Unless he has cuteboys locked up in his basement or something.

Ah I gotchu fam, like putting a hairclip on it, so it fucks with her balance and she falls down! I do it to my cat all the time!

There's bacteria the ancient ayys don't want getting off the planet. That's why some fish have weird glowy orange bits.
I'm pretty sure the Aurora came to find out what happened to the other ship and apparently lots of ships have gone missing there. It would have worked better if there was something truly massive, maybe lurking out in the abyss, that could bring down the ships but nope, alien quarantine.

He's done plenty.

a cup of tea is a rather serious thing mate

you want all my drinks babe then?

greedy

o-oh…

that doesn't mean it's not complete though

I'm rather sure I did, or do people really want to watch me ingest my own semen, you guys are such perverts holy shit

You're the only one who's a cockmongler here, give up.

I've mongled no cocks, you'll never take me alive homo

What did he do?

Not that serious. Sometimes you can just have it black.
I'll consider it complete when they stop. Since the creator is such a bro, I dont think he will yet.
I think you missed the context here.

kek

Now that's something I never thought of. I'll have to keep that in mind in case we ever develop genetically enhanced fox grils.

that's fair enough, he has stopped before though

that's even weirder then

You mongled cocks far before cockmongler was created.

Everything.

prove it

You've said it plenty of times. Hell, you even got a kid in on it.

Has anyone here gotten autistic with rainmeter?

I just spend two hours setting these cool audio visualizers on these backgrounds. If anyone wants to know how or wants the backgrounds lemme know.

said what?

What's this bread about? Just late night shitposting? Can I play?

You should get a cat and test it out. And since you like foxgirls you might like a pet cat. Unless you can actually manage to get a fox. I know some people have them as pets.

There are no big black cocks in tea spider. Im starting to think huey was right about you and cocks. . . .
What?

So its all his fault then.

How much you love dick.

Attentionwhoring and wishing Mark would actually do his job.

Yes.

you've have to pay in advance for that

for me, you on the other hand though

there's nothing sexual about that then!

I used to own a cat but now I've left them with my family. I'm really terrible with animals tbh family.

What do you recommend instead of VLC?

I dont have the resources to spare for interactive desktops. I just use basic stuff and play vidya. We really need another wallpaper thread going tbh.

Sure. Tell spider he likes penises.

I-i dont understand.

Truely spider is Holla Forums

WAIT. If you're terrible with animals how would you handle a foxgirl? She's half animal.

I only see you mentioning that

MPC-HC. I have it because CCCP works incredible for fansubbed anime.

one day you will

Treat her with tender love and care. And lots of fornicating.

Are these threads against the rules?

I pay with a lewd image.

You cut that out! Papa smurf will get ya!

Because you keep trying to cover it up.

He needs to go back.

But she's half animal. What about the other 50%?

maybe

he's dead

well if you'd stop trying to pull down my pants

Wait shit, the finishedone castle made.

He's gonna get ya!

Once trump builds the wall

Please stop. My heart can't take much more.

But she's a human. She can take care of herself. It's the best of both worlds.

There's 4 people in the thread that have broken rule 8. Don't forget that there's 3 tripfags, and the whole 'muh Holla Forums culture' despite being something that started on Holla Forums and is made up of people that should have been on /r9k/.

I'm trying to pull up your pants because you keep taking them off because of how much you want a dick inside of you.

I'm disappointed he left before finishing that picture.

Don't be ridiculous.

But the picture is finished?

Not that one, he was going to make a version of the last supper but with replacements that people from the thread suggested.

Remove 4 am threads when?

no I'm fairly certain it's something like that, last we talked it was all depressive shit

well down is not up young mss here

He didn't do it last year, he didn't do it a month or two ago, there's no way he's going to do it. Besides, he'll actually post here sometimes.

You need help. Go back to the mental ward. They'll take care of you.

Oh that. Who knows, maybe he'll finish it one day.

When the overwatch generals and all the other shit is gone too!

I doubt it. We havent talked in a bit since I'm never around lately but im sure hes still trucking along
Hes the tough type

The thread on /4am/ about it last got a post 4 months ago, and he hasn't been in the threads for probably that long as well.

Yeah even the Sea Dragon can get the glowy orange virus.

I guess part of our mission will be to make a cure or something.

you're really not very good with those pick up lines there

I wonder though

Codemonkey, please stop making the site worse.

I'm your sub-conscious speaking to you. Get help. You don't want to get worse.

I guess I'll play Blazing Sword

why haven't I gone to bed

soon enough

you're a nerd

Don't make me send you back.

Well, what can ya do. Besides, wouldnt the painting just encourage more avatarfaggotry

Huey is right, i'm your subconscious as well. It's time to start thinking about diplomas and your future spider.

Beds are for the weak. Stay up all night and fix your schedule.

u wot m8

to the past? to play shitty games that suck ass?

I'd rather not

I know what I'm going to do, it's all about if my body can get better enough for me to do them

YEE A FUCKING NERDLORD YAR PUFFTA CUNT MATE

A lot of people have left ages ago. Out of the entire batch of early avatarfags, only me and smokes are still posting regularly and get post counts worth a shit.

How does it feel to be in a country less relevant than Australia?

doing nothing to fuck the rest of the world is a fine thing to be, america should learn from its parent

Whatever you do give it your all. Thats all that matters in the end.

Just the way of things I spose. Nothing lasts forever

It's called FREEDOM, which is something you lack.

Even most of the newer people left, which is telling of how bad it's gotten.

dunno about that

yes

you've the freedom to suck my dick fagit

It's freezing in my office and I have no coat to snuggle in. Fucking hell.

And yet we're the world foremost superpower. Forget it gramps, the sun has set on the British "Empire"

Well that was like nosleep. Ganbatte everyone!~

Mostly due to the mods banning avatarfags which led to the shitposters coming in to mock constantly and made the threads feel hostile, as well as prompting ritsu and copycats to make tripcodes now
It's kinda ironic really. Not sure what mark was thinking

You can never be sure if you truly wanted something until its all said and done. All ya can do is make sure you give your all getting there.

Nite?

best thing about the sun? it comes again another day

get a blankets

deds

Do body exercises and shuffle around. If you can raise your temperature you'll be fine. Otherwise go to the janitors closet and look for a big rag or something to substitute as a blanket.

Even then, they didn't follow through with it considering me, smokes and spider haven't been banned yet and they stopped enforcing it a few days after doing it. Besides, most people who still give a shit are either in the irc or the cytube.

It'll never rise on a buried corpse.

It's 6:25 am where I am. I am preparing to read Prequel Adventure. I've seen the cat before, but never knew where she was from till now.

good thing sleeps are sleeps

Its finally 4 where I am. Its my first time in one of these threads, I never stay up this late.

My favorite story based game is probably Dragon Quest V or Metal Gear Solid 3 cus they are the only two games that ever made me cry. I relate to people with hard lives.

I have a question for the advice anons ITT. The reason I am up at this hour is because I am nursing some wounds from earlier today and I can't get comfy enough to sleep in bed. You guys have heard of women in abusive relationships right? Like how they don't have jobs because their significant other makes them feel worthless and so they turn into meek scrap-eaters, like beaten dogs. Have you ever heard of someone getting out of a relationship like that? How did they do it?

They never banned me either when avatarfagging
But I didnt do it that much at that point anymore either. Just once or twice a month when awake and in the mood
If they went all out with it, it probably would have killed the thread

Stop that.

By leaving. Whether its living with family, shelters, or a friend. It's over when you leave and dont go back.

the person doing it has to realize that they're doing it, assuming they're not just a bad person who knows full well

I'll sleep when sleep the sleeps

I know women do sometimes get out of those relationships, though I can't name specific reasons. I think most people end up being psychologically broken and unable to leave.

Like, abuse has a cycle. It goes something like pic related. The honeymoon period is what gets people to stay.

It's too late.

I assume they would just cut off contact completely (read:Get the fuck out double nigger, if she threatens suicide, let her actually do it). The thread started 3 and a half hours ago. I'd say that at least 50% of the thread is made up of people who are posting when it isn't actually 4am.

I was expecting a lot worse, but that's Mark and Lime for you. Did you know that /metav/ has been so underused for so long it's been in claims?

Left spider aint okay with that study.

I did not know that. I miss meta threads. I wish we had them back to talk about site issues, theres a lot to discuss at this point, especially if 4chan does go under

Too bad Mark is too thin skined to ever have a meta thread or even read the emails people send complaining about how poorly he's running the board.

I wish I didn't see this. This is exactly what happens every single day almost. I know full well it is abuse but seeing it stacked up like this is very sobering.

The person doing it is extremely aware.

This was my first thought as well. But the person has no friends or family in the area and all of the shelters are filled with drunk Mexicans. This is taking place in the southwest US.

Discarded. Shit study.

Well, sun's up. Going to bed. Seeya guys.

I'm not sure why I replied to that post.

He does alright when we have a sticky up and anons are ball-busting him
But it's true if he doesnt deal with the issues eventually, it's just going to get worse like with hotwheels sticking in his irc all the time while Holla Forums fell to pieces

IIRC you can go to any shelter in the states, it doesnt have to be your area. You just need to look around and find something. I remember Ross mentioning communes in one of his videos on accursed farms on youtube. You could always try contacting him about a good one to find to help you get away and onto your feet until necessary.

Probably the lack of sleep m8

Although at this point, I really have a feeling that he doesn't care at all about the board and is just holding onto it because he thinks he can make some money off of it at some point.

Why's that?

Either he's holding onto it so he can stroke his e-pen, or he's going to abuse the fact that he's friends with Jim and HW to get something out of backroom deals if he follows along well enough.

But why do you think that's the only reason he's still holding onto Holla Forums?

Thinking of making an ode to Counter Strike Source sometime soon, would anyone who has played that game be interested in seeing such a video?

It may be that he has nothing else.

So what you're saying is he does it for free?

Havent played it in ages. Useful game for travelling around on a usb though.

Well this is the kind of shit I am shitposting if it interests you. I am pretty much experimenting with what to upload since I enjoy video editing as a hobby.

Yes.

Huey, would you do it for free?

So you're going to do this, but for counter strike source?

Depends. If it's actually improving the board I would, but if it's like what Mark's doing, you'd have to give me all of the hotpockets to do it.

Not really, I was just showing the kind of editing I use, the video itself will be more like embed related.

I mean, having all of the hot pockets would make life easy either way

Looks like it could be interesting. You'd have to get used to talking on a mic knowing possibly thousands or millions of people will be listening to you.

No matter what, it's clear Mark doesn't have the board's or user's best interest in mind if you look at how he's treated people who've moved to different boards.

You mean like /vvv/?

And /svidya/. And Endchan's Holla Forums. There's probably others as well.

/vvv/ and /svidya/ were were handled shitty, but interboard wars always are. Endchans Holla Forums though was another site leaching users, that one doesnt bother me.

Too bad we'll never see them do well. At least part of the blame lies on Mark saying they're the reason the board is going to shit and then putting a filter on them.

That's ridiculous. Like trying to subsitute Holla Forums as a new boogeyman. I doubt they'd be the reason for the drop in post quality, its just we have too many shit users nowadays. The overwatch general is proof enough of that.

vocaroo.com/i/s0RB1tIf3IGo

At least 2014/early 2015 Holla Forums was good. Blame HW for sprinting to reddit the first chance he could.

Your voice sounds really fucking familiar for some reason.

I still think its hilarious that the redditors who came here and made the fat hate board got shitposted off of Holla Forums
That was a hilarious week

I went and shitposted there for 5 minutes or so. It was pretty fun.

If you want me to read some shit out I can for your shitposting needs.

Did you do it to Holla Forums too aferwards when all of Holla Forums made the board unusable for a day or so?

Nah nah its fine, I just did the other one to mess with spider.

By that point, I had really stopped caring about the site. Although it's probable I hadn't ever really given a shit about the site and was merely using it as a refuge from 4chan.

>Refuge from 4chan
What'd you do to piss 4chan off?

I had left September of 2014 like a lot of the "oldfags" of Holla Forums when moot banned GG threads. This was drawn back when Infinity was being pushed on Holla Forums, and it just so happens that me and smokes were the only two avatarfags who actually posted in the beta.Holla Forums 4am thread before we started doing the posting glitch where you could post 5-10 times before having to fill out a new captcha and we ended up filling the thread to the point where half the board's posts were in that thread, along with 2-3 other people. It was magical.

Forgot to add: Who would have guessed that we would be the only two who were still showing up to the threads from back then?

I remember that night. Ended up crashing infinity and everyone was laughing at josh for not expecting people to spam posts when they found an exploit

Just cant let go. Must be why smokes is so attached to you though

It was fun though. We're the last of an era, of course he would want to keep it remembered. I'm blithe to it though, and just want it all to end.

It will. Nothing lasts forever

I can only hope it's soon.

Doubt it. Gonna have to be patient
Im gonna go take a nap, 30 hours without sleep is starting to have an effect.

That's a shame.
Just means I'll have more time to devote to grinding against the final boss in DaS3 for souls.

generosity.com/fundraisers/making-chocolate-milk-pudding/dashboard#/manage

Can't wake up.

Wake me up.

Gotta wake up from this world.

Weeabs were a mistake.