The Happening 2 - Europe

Trump is in the process of making a deal with the House of Windsor (!)

In his possession is intelligence regarding "highly immoral activities" that have been transpiring at Buckingham Palace since at least WWII as well as billions of pounds and a billions worth of gold held in various banks around the world, most notably in Switzerland. These deposits are supposedly held on behalf of the Crown, yet no records exist of them.

Per the agreement, it would be highly advantageous of Queen Elizabeth to disband membership in the Commonwealth of Nations for the following 7 domiciles:

United Kingdom
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
India
Pakistan

Further, the Crown Estate must release its claims over four subsidiary states (United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand) and return those territories to the people of those states. However, the agreement does not include releasing contractual obligations of the central banks of those territories, but will continue to fall under the domain of the Crown Estate.

The deal is being brokered by a member of Trump's cabinet.

News of the act of benevolence by the Queen should be released in the next several days, provided an agreement is reached.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/blQp2
archive.is/Ss4s9
cultstate.com/2017/07/19/The-Post-Creativity-Critique/
web.archive.org/web/20130418051619/http://www.thecommonwealth.org:80/files/252053/FileName/CharteroftheCommonwealth.pdf
theguardian.com/news/2017/nov/07/prince-charles-profit-best-friend-hugh-van-cutsem-offshore-firm-paradise-papers
archive.fo/Mbopx
express.co.uk/news/royal/876896/Prince-Charles-Paradise-Papers-tax-estate-offshore
archive.fo/inpXp
sienersvanrensburgvisions.wordpress.com/2016/10/05/eu-collapse-the-uk/
archive.is/EVWI1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Peabody
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57268-Rainbow-Portrait–not-what-you-think-
slideshare.net/mobile/swilsonmc/top-secret-gchq-the-art-of-deception-training-for-a-new-generation-of-online-covert-operations
youtube.com/watch?v=N33BtgpscUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait what? This bitch thinks she owns us? She doesn't even own Britain.

Wait what? Your OP sucks, explain yourself faggot.

The devil is in the details of the contract.

Separate entity makes it far more complicated.

Better to keep with the current financial system. No need to rock the boat at this point. Stable growth is key.

The rothschilds need to be under the US' thumb if we wish to keep them, albeit a stopgap between banks. Any major banking cartel needs to be on a barbed chain leash that is fused to a rebar pole. They ONLY need to handle numbers, i see no need for them to ever see or touch gold again.

When will the queen drop dead already? is she drinking baby blood just like the other kikes?

You getting a pattern from the teams of shills that have been working these "Qanon" inspired threads?

No need to believe anything. Just thought I would share what I've had the pleasure of translating for others. Keep your eyes open.

Who would have thought?

Seriously, how pathetic do you have to be to steal from a country that already belongs to you?

Eating pizza without a fork and knife?

Thank you user. Any other info you could provide that would prove useful?

Prime example for why you should never let a woman have any sort of political power what so ever, it will lead to nothing but ruin.

slide thread

lmao

No surprise there
So? The (((central banks))) got their gold from lending money to people like the Crown. Their activities are probably far more illicit and they have TRILLIONS in gold.
There is literally no reason that a private citizen or family must be forced to show how much they are worth. If this goes through, then why not the (((Rothschild))) family next?

Fear the power of kek.
You can't escape the curse of Trump.
They won't dare mention his name.
Next he should go after Merkel, and the EU. God bless this man and his helpers in the military.

Proof?

Look into the City of London inside the original Roman boundaries of Londinium and when the US was actually chartered. The Knights are there.

The City of London, like DC and the Vatican, has its own courts, laws, flag, and police. It probably does involve pizza.
archive.is/blQp2

Reads like Field McConnell's and Captain Sherlock's schizophrenia. Needs more Quebecois lesbian assassins though.

Fucking wew. Over some gold that isn't on books?
Where are the proofs?

Professor Hodgeson in SRL is named after Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll of Alice and Wonderland). He is a child killer and experiments on children to exploit their psychological capabilities until they are broken beyond being able to function.

Why name him after Lewis Carroll? Carroll's "sexual energies sought unconventional outlets," and he drew many children nude. It has been speculated he wanted to marry an 11 year old.

At the end of KIDS, Lain asks who is using the PSI program to experiment on kids now, and she says to herself in a dream, knights: archive.is/Ss4s9

The British Crown's Order of the Garter established in 1348 are the reformed Knights Templar of London who were disbanded in 1312. They practice Solomon Witchcraft.

Do you have a single satisfact to snack that up?

You have to go back.

1000 words that all i'm going to say

wew

No, the dog is obese too.

Yup. Kosher as fuck. Trying to get jew-wise "channers" enthusiastic about attacking Iran and the kikiest of kikiest attempt to get totally enthusiastic about "taking down" limited hangout goy politicians and shabbos goyim "royalty" that the Jews could care less about…The kikes would actually take pleasure in tearing them down tbh. Less goyim with power and gold.

This is why I'd be scared to go to an Holla Forums meetup. Either everyone would look like this and be lower on the spectrum than me, or else they'd all be chads and stacies and I'd be dropping sperghetti like a motherfucker.

Glad I'm not the only one seeing it.

cultstate.com/2017/07/19/The-Post-Creativity-Critique/

nigger, cmon

it would be extremely autistic tbh

Any major banking cartel needs to be burned alive or dismembered in public. Period.

So many shills in this anti-imperialist thread.
Long may the Queen of Australia reign.
Communist chinky chongs, get off my board and out of my native country.

No it would not

Nobody would show up to the meetup.
Anyone who did show up would spent the entire time suspecting everyone else of being FBI.

the crown is in reference to the extra parochial areas in the city of London not the royal monarchy

Gonna dbl post to say if this is true it is one of THE most American things a sitting ores has EVER done

That one is correct.
If it ever did come to a meet it would probably be great. But without any means of secure planning it's never gonna happen.

I can't wait.

U wot m8? I thought we got Britain's claim to US soil sorted a long time ago.

What?

Checked for good Lord he is…
Daily Reminder

One off, faggot.
Stay home and save me the shell.

If I was single, I'd probably have sex(or at least have a heavy petting session) with all those girls minus the gigantic one holding the niglet with the enormous gunt…If I was single. The one in the blue dress might be a no go. Although I'd have to get close to her to see if she could give me a chubby…Some chicks are gross but have a weird sex-appeal.

Just because you have no shame doesn't mean you don't need to be ashamed of having no shame.

You're a pawn for when the UK enters war

I'm married with a kid. If I had a gun to my head and was being forced to be a degenerate or the world would end, I'd fuck all of them besides the chick with the gunt holding the niglet and the girl in the blue dress….unless the girl in the blue dress had a weird sexual appeal up close. I'd have to find that out.

fuck that

where's the black father?

You always know the answer user. Once you go black, you're a single mom.

Oh, Americans…
she does actually have a theoretical final veto, but pre-1988/1997 so did the British people as a whole (they were called guns). Hence the frog being boiled. Now the Brits are disarmed and helpless the kikery is being accelerated at a terrifying rate. KEEP YOUR GUNS, America
There was some rumour years ago that Prince Charles had gay sex, and some paper was going to report it, but had a gagging order slapped on them. They reported the gagging order instead, and got double-gagged for their trouble.
But this is the country that shrugged at Rotherham and barely registered the revelation that it's PM fucked a pig. If Charles is a faggot and people comment on it, there will probably just be a round of hate speech arrests.

I play vidya with a Britbong from time to time. He always wants to talk conspiracy and know the latest American habbenings, loves Trump and even LARPs as a Nazi with me in game for luls but REFUSES to believe the rape gangs were anything but a few rapists here and there that racist people want to think were organized. He'll even admit there's no-go zones. It's fucking mind boggling. What is that?

every post in this thread shoukd say this (at least).

It was real in OP's mind.

No.

Because if he came to be convinced of it then he would have to do something about it, or go crazy. It's really a normal human response. We crave and need stability in our lives so we're loath to do anything that will upset that stability until we are absolutely pressed to do so. Even if it's really shitty stability. So we don't ask questions that we don't want to find out the answers to.
It's why people don't believe in "conspiracy theories". Believing in them would cost those people something.

Prison
Dead
Fucking his side bitch

Pick one or any combination.

OP is a known disinfo agent. Nearly everything in his post is a lie as I will explain in detail below. pic extremely related.

This is a false. There is no such deal in process. OP is a liar.

This is a lie. Trump has no such intelligence–in his possession nor otherwise. OP is a liar.

This is true but is common knowledge. OP has tossed in some truth to make his lies more believable.

This is a lie: most notably it is in the vaults of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, not in Switzerland. OP is a liar.

This is a lie. These deposits are not supposed to be held on behalf of the crown. Also OP lies by claiming no such records exist. Records absolutely exist and I have good reason to believe (though I cannot yet prove) that OP has access to these records. What I can prove is that OP is a liar.

This is a lie: the agreement does not assert that it would be highly advantageous of to disband membership in the Commonwealth of Nations for any members. Also there is no such agreement (see #1 above). Moreover the Commonwealth recognizes no domiciles, only member states.

Source: web.archive.org/web/20130418051619/http://www.thecommonwealth.org:80/files/252053/FileName/CharteroftheCommonwealth.pdf

This is a lie. The Crown is under no obligation to release any claims over any subsidiary states, least of all the US. Also New Zealand is not a subsidiary state, rather it is an appendant territory. OP does not want you to know this truth! Moreover, even if there were such an obligation, those territories would revert to the secondary creditors which in all cases is Rothschild & Associates, Ltd. of Tel Aviv. Look it up.

More lies. The agreement requires unconditional release of all contractual obligations of the central banks of all Commonwealth member states. Also, there is no such agreement (see #1 above). OP is a liar.

This is the biggest lie of all: all Executive department heads including Cabinet-level secretaries are expressly excluded from taking any brokering of this deal. Also, there is no such deal being brokered (see #1 above).

This will never happen because there is no such agreement being negotiated (see #1 above). OP is a liar.

Wise up while there is still time. OP is a shill and disinfo agent.

PROTECT YOURSELF WITH THE TRUTH!

Nice case of those claims that are made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Seems there are too many faggots living in lala land because of hope instead of operating in the usual bleak world of truths.

Sad state to how the userbase has declined with the influx of popularism follower trash and a moderation team actively working to kill the board.

It isn't the House of Windsor. The British Empire is basically the Rothschild Empire and has been since the Napoleonic Wars.
Why do you think the always careful diplomatic British were willing to throw themselves into two World Wars and losing their entire empire?
Because they were owned by other actors.

This is only a half-truth. The British Empire was not owned by the Rothschilds after the Napoleonic wars; rather it was the fact that Britain (and France, and Prussia, all at the same time) gave huge amounts of power to the Rothschilds after the battle of Waterloo because of literally fake news. This is even recorded and accepted as legitimate history, there is no cover up. They told each side that they had lost disastrously and that the other side was coming to take over their lands - and in a ploy very similar to how the stock markets work today, the Rothschilds (who had already amassed a fair amount of wealth and stocks, though it did not translate to power) began to sell everything they had at extremely cheap rates - which scared the hell out of everyone else who owned anything, and they followed suit and began to sell all their shit - which was then bought by the Rothschilds for an extremely small amount. In this single event they gained HUGE control over these nations, and for some reason (no doubt bribery due to their newfound wealth, and probably a few assassinations) there was no purge in any of the nations after this happened. The Rothschilds were just allowed to keep all the stuff they had gained through subterfuge, and that was when they started exerting power over Britain, France and Prussia - which is also why when Germany united, there was a huge segment of Jews, as the uniting factor (Prussia) already had a powerful kike force that was vying for control.

It would be a mistake to say that they owned the countries after this move though; it was just what gave them their power. From that point there has been a slow-slog of them trying to dismantle the nations, and they have come pretty far. It is too simple to just explain away the last 200 years of people mindlessly serving Jews - rather there was a power struggle which the Jews would eventually win due to the fact that they took over the media and schools, and the fact that the safeguards against democracy were utterly demolished (where once you had a constitutional monarchy, you now have an oligarchy - the Monarch is powerless and probably on their side anyway, the Commons are the oligarchs, and the Lords are just slightly older oligarchs). The demonisation of the upper classes essentially stripped these nations of their last line of defense, as the common man was (and still is) the pawn of the media (with education making him ever more susceptible). Step by step they revoked freedoms and rights and began to push for feminism, atheism and immigration; and with those aims achieved (and they were not easily achieved, there was a LOT of political backlash which proves that the nations were not simply owned) - with those aims achieved they are now in the driving seat.

However, just as they stole the minds of the masses and turned them against themselves with the power of the media - we now use the new-media, something they cannot understand, as a weapon to bring our people and nations back to the light. We will save our people from slavery and purge this parasite from existence. The internet is the key. If they censor it, we lose. The internet is the new media, it is the new face of education. We must control it to save our people.

So Prince Charles has an offshore account trading in carbon credits which is not allowed per Kyoto agreement. Well apparently the royal rat has been trying his damndest to circumnavigate the roadblocks for personal gain. This could be part of the immoral crap.

>theguardian.com/news/2017/nov/07/prince-charles-profit-best-friend-hugh-van-cutsem-offshore-firm-paradise-papers
>archive.fo/Mbopx
>express.co.uk/news/royal/876896/Prince-Charles-Paradise-Papers-tax-estate-offshore
>archive.fo/inpXp

Well the OP faggot should have lied responsibly. Our memes happen.
MAGA to the DON'S MEGA DEAL

So OP get the technicalities of the deal not being brokered wrong? That about sums it up?

Relevant:
sienersvanrensburgvisions.wordpress.com/2016/10/05/eu-collapse-the-uk/
archive.is/EVWI1

WHERE IS THE FUCKING SOURCE

How dare you not have sex with a strong independent feminist! That's rape in some convoluted way Buzzfeed will probably write a book about.

Excellent conjecture, user.

Season of the LARP.

Nigger what? Better late than never I suppose. Do they really still claim us as rightful British clay?

If they do, it doesn't matter. It's like claiming a house as rightfully yours after the bank foreclosed on it 20 years ago.

There is no House of Windsor, only Saxe-Lauenburg. :^)

Eating pizza is alone enough.

Don't say you didn't hear it here first.

Screencapped as this is one of the best posts I've read on here in quite some time.

I had this conversation with a friend not 3 days ago.

10/10 post. Thank you user.

December 11th is when it all goes down.

Special meeting in London.

Decision has already been made.

The Happening 2

(no.. don't be believing fags. Just remember this post when it happens)

Nigger how many times do we have to say it?

NO DEATHS BY FIRE. FIRE SACRIFICES ARE A MOLOCHIAN RITUAL.

Our gods are gods of rope.

Carry on. Public executions of banking cartels is a good thing otherwise.

Here ya go…

What is this remedial shit?

It's shit that doesn't include the Sassoons.

Another scholar of The City, I see. While this will release the USA from certain bonds, the other City, The Vatican, will have to be dealt with too. Unless Trump already did it when he visited Rome.

I have a whole collection of books which detail The Virginia Company, The Crown (aka The Crown Corporation of London) and The Guilds.

This stuff is all publicly available and you should research all of these and how they intersect. They are the oldest of Anglo corporations.

There are other names at the top, I'm sure.

But who knows which ones.

Rothschilds/Bauers, Sassoons, Morgans, to name a few. They try to keep low profiles.

Small pastadox - Enrico Sassoon , landline +39 02 89011735; mobile +39 335 5960867; [email protected]

The queen still holds veto power over those colonies regarding any law that effects the crown, which is basically everything.

You have sauce OP or you just shitting us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Peabody

I'm just shitting you. There are no Red Shieds or Sauds :)

it's all just a dream

The family above Rothschild no longer has a name. Their children do not have names.

They only have nicknames, not real names.

How could this be?

Put on your thinking caps!

check
Kek seems to have blessed your prediction, as much as I hate firm dates, we'll see.

Wtf is this larping? If you're going to post shit like go to cuckchan and wait until you can at least conjure up some proof
Hang yourself OP

Not a prediction.

From official documents.

I'm just a translator in an Asian country. But many things come across my desk for certain individuals in my country.

Why the fuck would I give you proof? Shut your pie hole, faggot. Listen and learn.

Learn to be constructive. If that's all you have to add to this conversation perhaps it would be best to just STFU for now until you have proof of your productivity.

Lulz fam. OP gave nothing more than words in his post and the posts following that for the most part have nothing either inside of them. Either make a new OP with actual links and info to your claims or fuck off back to Reddit you chink.

Not 100% accurate but the format allows for only so much.

One great thing about my job is that I have access to just about every document ever translated in my section.

I don't know if anything is "going down" but it certainly looks like central banks are being informed.

If WE are being informed then I'm sure everyone else is, too. We're just a shithole.

I think this has already happened, though. I think CENTRAL has already been demolished, but they are preparing for bank runs.

They're advising heads of state how to deal with social upheaval.

One of the main points is media and celebrities in our country. They're advising ministries to go for the low-hanging fruit first.

A few beloved celebrities have recently been 'outed' with heartbreaking news. People are shocked. I don't know why, but this is part of the directive (and was from about 5 months ago).

I count you among the ignorant masses. I have nothing else to say to you. You're more likely a basement-dweller. I have dined with heads of state.

Peace.

You came here with nothing but baseless claims, the only saving grace is that there are people itt actually contributing.

Your posts get shitter by the minute. Just admit you're larping and head back to whence you came. Aside from that you can try and redeem yourself by showing at least some proof to the claims that were made. If you refuse to you're just a larper looking for attention on a Vietnamese shitpost site

the outspoken are usually the idiots.

If you don't like this thread then jump off.

Or are you afraid that the interwebs are running out of space? Is that why you're here? To save the internet? lol

The ones who are listening and learning are ignorant like some of the recent posters.

Take a look back at some of the older threads that have been proven to be true.

You will see guys, not so unlike yourselves, insult the person who is volunteering the info and risking their lives for the greater good.

As some of you might say, "Get fucked"

listen and learn, or just STFU. Your choice.

You type like a faggot from Reddit and I usually hate when people say that but it's not just a meme when someone types that much and uses that much space. You aren't from here and are only serving to d&c. Reported for being the edgy larper you are.

[Sound of My Little Bronies screeching]

"OMG. Someone created a new thread and I don't like it! OMG! It's terrible and I'm going to die."

lol

If insults are all you have on my thread, then peace.

I've already done my part. What have *you* done? Have you risked your job or your life lately? mmmm… probably not.

You do what is easiest to do (laziest)… you insult.

And then you want freedom? lol

Nothing comes for free, faggot.

This kind of ignorance and stupidity ranks right along up there with obesity and liberalism. It is a disease of affluence, affecting persons with too much time on their hands and a misplaced sense of self and community.

You scream like closeted liberals and marxists. Really, you do.

Be PRODUCTIVE, or just STFU. No offense.

sauce?

Whew lad just replying to you seems to trigger you so I won't stop. You're the biggest passive aggressive fag I've seen around these parts for a while. I guess Reddit couldn't handle you and I wouldn't be surprised if you tried this shit on cuckchan so you finally came here in hopes of gaining attention. You might even be baiting but even then, your posts have been making me chuckle so I'm fine either way. Everyone here knows you're full of it. Perhaps you're trying to make up for your Jewish heritage and are getting offended for being called out. We'll gas you one day schlomo don't worry.

Some of what Q gave is misinformation.

Some of what I gave is misinformation.

I am not Q, nor know who Q is. But I do know what comes across my desk each day.

We cannot give you 100% of the picture. We are risking our lives and our country by simply giving you pieces of the puzzle.

You want everything spoon-fed? Of course not. You're not socialists.

Let's use our brain and figure this thing out.

You don't need to "believe" anything. Trust no one, except for your own reasoning facilities.

This is the finger pointing the way. There are many fingers. Imaging taking one and using it to pick your nose. That's what many of you do, and it's a waste of time.

Be productive.

The first step is to get organized. I've been checking out the Q threads and am very surprised that NO ONE has created a map yet. Why is that? Because most people are lazy.

How hard would it be to get out a piece of paper and put every topic into columns with a big question mark in the middle?

Each one leads to the next. But instead, most of you seem to have interpreted the "map" as a copypasta image.

umm.. no.

It's a MIND MAP and Q gave you everything you need to put on it.

The only fundamental difference between the masses and the deep state and civilian governments is organization. That's it.

You want decentralization. Lol. It doesn't work. Bitcoin is a fine example. Nowhere in nature will you find decentralization that works. All follow fundamental rules. Now Bitcoin is becoming centralized, because that's how everything works in nature. (It was always centralized, because it is all based off of the same code. But that's an inconvenient truth.)

Step 1: fight for control ←-this is where most of us get stuck. (Who is right? Who is more logical? Who is a LARPer, etc.)
Step 2: get organized ← this is where greatness begins
Step 3: form a rotating hierarchy (this is true decentralization)
Step 4: delegate tasks per role
Step 5: get stuff done and work towards a common goal

Anyway.

I don't expect most of you to figure it out, of course.

Because you're not organized.

Even with Q's posts, you have trouble even figuring out what he wants, even though he says it plainly.

Lack of organization = chaos = insults, in-fighting, irrationality = lack of productivity

I will leave you all to your elements. I think I've said all that I can say.

I will "go back to Reddit" lol.

Too funny (yet sad).

Oh I see now, this from that retarded larping that originated over on half and then spread to here where half the posts were calling people retarded and the other was "ITS REAL IN MY MIND" people. You really are an insufferable faggot.

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Holla Forums is a community of piranhas user.

Don't be discouraged when you get torn to shreds. It's the circle of life.

nice spacing there faggot, gas yourself

You do that.

Enjoy the quest!

saved with intent to distribute
10/10

Agreed. We need more subtlety in our evaluation of the enemy and in the actions we must take. Small steps do a world of good.

>archive.is/blQp2
Chad here, can confirm. Don't come to my meet up you sloppy spaghetti motherfucker

Also, re: TOPIC… what examples do we have of any monarch willingly abdicating throne over their territory? Do the many examples of the British crown supposedly doing so line up with the historic examples of others doing so?

Or Did the british crown begin to operate from behind the scenes in their territories and use PR and social engineering via tavistock influence over the corporate HR, common core education systems, backdooring of surveillance, and blackmail? What is "the rainbow" and how does it relate to the U.K. Intel services?

If they censor it, they'll accelerate their own demise. The only thing keeping most of the good guys complacent is the internet.

kek'd hard
(checked, and you could be my beta buddy bro, I'll help you pick that spilled sghetti up and make you feel like fam)

I got my first ban (usual lurkfag) for suggesting a group Holla Forums camping vacation a while ago….somewhere near Boise Falls I.D. Obviously a thinly veiled call to arms again some raping mud slimes that made my blood boil when they all got slaps on the wrist…but shitposting non the less, just didn't think I'd catch a ban for "attempting to honeypot"

The joke of it all is how hilarious an irl meet up would really be if we were all out camping. Drinking whisky around the fire collectively trying to figure out who the feds are….tbh sounds like fun.

and we could always use the old hippy family test from the 60's…..dose the fuck out of someone and see if they can hold their shit together ;^

The state runs the cults. The crown run said the states. No one ever gives up power willingly. The tools of the trade are technologies of deception.

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57268-Rainbow-Portrait–not-what-you-think-

slideshare.net/mobile/swilsonmc/top-secret-gchq-the-art-of-deception-training-for-a-new-generation-of-online-covert-operations

You. Can't.

Nobody listens to us, we cannot help you. You have to do it. If we do it, it will just get fucked over. If you do it, Samson Launches.

Good things don't happen. There is No Future but Nuclear Fire.

And that's why life is filth.

What, asses and eggoes got wordfiltered?

Testing
Asses and elbows

There is no house of Windsor.

King George V changed the name in 1917 from Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

They are German.

giving this post a bump

Checked, & don't forget Luxembourg..

House of Windsor and the New World Order

youtube.com/watch?v=N33BtgpscUE

Bateman makes his own toys and works alone.

This is bullshit. Remember this post.

They don't have lawful claims in NZ, 1835 treaty pre-dates the one 'Her Majesty the Queen in right of New Zealand' aka nz govt relies on, it has more recognition and is binding.

Acadia too. French claims as well as mikmaq as the hatchet burial was matertially fraudulent.

Bonus:actual white genocide. Make us a Canadian province out of Kent, Northumberland, Restigouche, Glouecester and Madawaska and you might keep us happy.

wew

step up your game, user

…user, you are not paying attention.

There's a reason we don't use that flag, & still call it 'crown land', still have that wrinkly bitch on our money, & are still all pretty much broke as fuck despite being on of the wealthiest nations per capita on earth. I don't know the full story, but our 'independance' was more along the lines of 'granted general autonomy'.

Happening