‘Ebola’ outbreak DECLARED amid Black Death comeback – and this virus is UNTREATABLE

‘Ebola’ outbreak DECLARED amid Black Death comeback – and this virus is UNTREATABLE
HEALTH experts are warning a killer virus that has broken out is untreatable – as the plague continues to spread after making a shock comeback.
The outbreak of a deadly virus similar to Ebola – the fatal fever that struck west Africa – has been confirmed in the continent.
Marburg, which kills up to 88% of people it strikes, has killed two people in Uganda and is now feared to have spread to another three.
A team of experts have been scrambled to the Kween district to contain the virus amid fears it will become a serious epidemic.
The virus is from the same family as Ebola, and causes bleeding, fever, vomiting and diarrhoea.
It can be spread through bites from either fruit bats or monkeys, and can be passed from human-to-human through semen and blood.
However, it can also be passed through coming into contact with contaminated clothing and bedsheets, the World Health Organization warns.
There is currently no treatment of the virus and fears have mounted that all of Africa may be depopulated of human life.

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/658209/Ebola-Marburg-outbreak-deadly-virus-Africa-Uganda-Black-Death-plague

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/csr/don/en/
who.int/csr/don/25-october-2017-marburg-uganda/en/
archive.is/z2lTP#selection-613.0-613.262
archive.fo/lCZ6U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midichloria
globalsecurity.org/wmd/intro/bio-marburg.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriophage
who.int/csr/don/7-november-2017-mers-saudi-arabia/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=BEONoxQhARA&feature=youtu.be
haaretz.com/israeli-firm-which-secured-japan-nuclear-plant-says-workers-there-putting-their-lives-on-the-line-1.349897
scientificamerican.com/article/virus-genes-human-genome/
archive.is/89JzA
apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/259458/1/Ex-PlagueMadagascar14112017.pdf
archive.is/54wem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HEIL'D

SHARE YOUR LOVE EBOLA-CHAN

Ancient Aryans genetically modified MARV and Ebola to take out the niggers

I prayed a lot for a good plague but I am always disappointed.

BLOCKADE NOW
this is what will happen with africa's overpopulation. even the kikes must realize have a trillion desperate starving useless africans, closer to isreal than europe or the U.S., isn't a great idea

Ow, my arm hurts from heiling too hard

Learn from history, user. They have no boats that can cross the Atlantic and thet can't swim…

Kek, you must rid Africa of the shit

Well guess Africa is fucked. Hopefully it can do the job Ebola has been trying to do.

there's a land bridge that goes straight into isreal

That won't stop the NGO's from trying. Definitely needs to be pushed to stop migration from Africa, using a fucking plague as a reason.

the latest DONs are here:
who.int/csr/don/en/

also: >>>/ebola/

>fears have mounted that all of Africa may be depopulated of human life.

why are they afraid of (((their))) own depopulation plans?

Ebola and MARV won't kill white people

if they get depopulated they wont be able to get them over here

HEIL

I love you ebola-chan!
I love you black plague-chan!

Make it happen.

wew
Niggers all dead by Christmas

that and actual de-pop of all humans down to 500 million worldwide. that includes all races.

(heiled)
Lads, if we can do nothing else with meme magic again, I would want to depopulate Africa with as much meme magic as we can muster.

LET'S MEME IT, LADS

wew!

Checked

Why do you think they built a wall?

(heil'd)

WE LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

black plague AND ebola teaming up?
holy shit. Fucking power duo

GOOD LUCK MARBURG-CHAN

ROSIE AND EBOLA-CHAN WILL CLEANSE AFRICA

And nothing of value was lost?

Have no fear. Merkel will make sure that enough dying are evacuated to Europe to spread the disease here.

Right through Israel Palestine.

(checked)

What? They make is sound like it's a disaster or something.

(((WHO))) information on this outbreak.
>who.int/csr/don/25-october-2017-marburg-uganda/en/

"Chronologically, the first case-patient (probable case) reported was a male in his 30s, who worked as a game hunter and lived near a cave with a heavy presence of bats. On 20 September, he was admitted to a local health centre with high fever, vomiting and diarrhoea, and did not respond to antimalarial treatment. As his condition deteriorated, he was transferred to the referral hospital in the neighbouring district, where he died the same day. No samples were collected. He was given a traditional burial, which was attended by an estimated 200 people.

The sister (confirmed case) of the first case-patient nursed him and participated in the burial rituals. She became ill and was admitted to the same health centre on 5 October 2017 with fever and bleeding manifestations. She was subsequently transferred to the same referral hospital, where she died. She was given a traditional burial. Posthumous samples were collected and sent to the Uganda Virus Research Institute (UVRI). On 17 October, Marburg virus infection was confirmed at UVRI by RT-PCR and it was immediately notified to the Ministry of Health.

The third case-patient (suspected case) is the brother of the first two cases. He assisted in the transport of his sister to the hospital, and subsequently became symptomatic. He refused to be admitted to hospital, and returned to the community. His whereabouts are currently not known though there is an ongoing effort to find him."

Does the Black Plague have a "tan" mascot? I figure she'd be a very stately woman, a touch of European Royalty and Elegance while being very maternal…

With enough love to decimate a Continent's Population.

THEY'RE GOING TO USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE TO IMPORT MORE OF AFRICA INTO WHITE NATIONS AND WHITE NATIONS ONLY
I wouldn't be surprised if this disease outbreak is pure fake news. The "refugee" meme didn't work for war so now they're trying "refugee from disease".

Marburg-chan when?

Time for shrine-chans 2.0?

MEME IT!
MAKE OUT DREAMS COME TRUE!
JUST….MEME IT!

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Yay!!!

The dubs demand to be checked!

Heiling those digits. Checked.

PRAISE KEK

Checked.

Come on let's get this going

HEIL'D

EBOLA-CHAN AND PLAUGE-CHAN WILL RID US OF NIGGERS

DON'T KICK MY TIRES IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO DRIVE ME HOME, CDC!

I honestly cannot think of a better thing to happen to the world than a huge plague that starts in Africa and spreads to India and South America.

Are any of us Holla Forums enough to take one for the team? Travel to Uganda, lick some bedsheets, and then tour the Taj Mahal and Macchu Picchu for the bucket list adventure of a lifetime?

Heil

(checked)
it'd spread like wildfire in pajeetland

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN, I LOVE YOU!
I want so badly to believe!

(heil'd)

For the cause, user.

AKA the perfect weapon.

Blood for the Blood Goddess!

Fucking this.

Impossible. Ebola is too debilitating, and lethal to allow for a wide spread epidemic. Now if it was intentionally spread, that's another story.

Thank god for the stupidity of niggers. Hopefully he's fucked a few sheboons and spread the virus further.

Wew.

Fucking niggers, ruining everything

Time for some delicious pasta.

Ebola Zaire attacks every organ and tissue in the human body except skeletal muscle and bone. It is a perfect parasite because it transforms virtually every part of the body into a digested slime of virus particles. The seven mysterious proteins that, assembled together, make up the Ebola-virus particle, work as a relentless machine, a molecular shark, and they consume the body as the virus makes copies of itself. Small blood clots begin to appear in the bloodstream, and the blood thickens and slows, and clots begin to stick to the walls of blood vessels. This is known as pavementing, because the clots fit together in a mosaic. The mosaic thickens and throws more clots, and the clots drift through the blodstream into the small capillaries, where they get stuck. This shuts off the blood supply to various parts of the body, causing dead spots to appear in the brain, liver, kidneys, lungs, intestines, testicles, breast tissue (of men as well as women), and all through the skin. The skin develops red spots, called petechiae, which are hemorrhages under the skin. Ebola attacks connective tissue with particular ferocity; it multiplies in collagen, the chief constituent protein of the tissue that holds the organs togehter. (The seven Ebola proteins somehow chew up the body's structural proteins.) In this way, collagen in the body turns to mush, and the underlayers of the skin die and liquefy. The skin bubbles up into a sea of tiny white blisters mixed with red spots known as a maculopapular rash. This rash has been likened to tapioca pudding.

Spontaneous rips appear in the skin, and hemmoraghic blood pours from the rips. The red spots on the skin grow and spread and merge to become huge, spontaneous bruises, and the skin goes soft and pulpy, and can tear off if it is touched with any kind of pressure. Your mouth bleeds, and you bleed around your teeth, and you may have hemorrhages from the salivary glands – literally every opening in the body bleeds, no matter how small. The surface if the toungue turns brilliant red and the sloughs off, and is swallowed or spat out. It is said to be extraordinarily painful to lose the surface of one's tongue. The tongue's skin may be torn off during rushes of the black vomit. The back of the throat and the lining of the wind pipe may also slough off, and the dead tissue slides down the windpipe into the lungs or is coughed up with sputum.

Your heart bleeds into itself; the heart muscle softens and has hemorrhages into its chambers, and blood squeezes out of the heart muscle as the heart beats, and it floods the chest cavity. The brain becomes clogged with dead blood cells, a condition known as sludging of the brain. Ebola attacks the lining of the eyeball, and the eyeballs may fill up with blood: you may go blind. Droplets of blood stand out on the eyelids: you may weep blood. The blood runs from your eyes down your cheeks and refuses to coagulate. You may have a hemispherical stroke, in which one whole side of the body is paralyzed, which is invariably fatal in a case of Ebola. Even while the body's internal organs are becoming plugged with coagulated blood, the blood that streams out of the body cannot clot; it resembles whey being squeezed out of curds. The blood has been stripped of its clotting factors. If you put the runny Ebola blood in a test tube and look at it, you see that the blood is destroyed. Its red cells are broken and dead. The blood looks as if it has been buzzed in an electric blender.

Ebola kills a great deal of tissue while the host is still alive. It triggers a creeping, spotty necrosis that spreads through all the internal organs. The liver bulges up and turns yellow, begins to liquefy, and then it cracks apart. The cracks run across the liver and deep inside it, and the liver completely dies and goes putrid. The kidneys becomes jammed with blood clots and dead cells, and cease functioning. As the kidneys fail, the blood becomes toxic with urine. The spleen turns into a single huge, hard blood clot the size of a baseball. The intestines may fill up completely with blood. The lining of the gut dies and sloughs off into the bowels and is defecated along with large amounts of blood. In men, the testicles bloat up and turns black-and-blue, the semen goes hot with Ebola, and the nipples may bleed. In women, the labia turn blue, livid, and protrusive, and there may be massive vaginal bleeding. The virus is a catastrophe for a pregnant woman: the child is aborted spontaneously and is usually infected with Ebola virus, born with red eyes and a bloody nose.

Ebola destroys the brain more thoroughly than does Marburg, and Ebola victims often go into epileptic convulsions during the final stage. The convulsions are generalized grand mal seizures – the whole body twitches and shakes, the arms and legs thrash around, and the eyes, sometimes bloody, roll up into the head. The tremors and convulsions of the patient may smear or splatter blood around. Possibly this epileptic splashing of blood is one of Ebola's strategies for success – it makes the victim go into a flurry of seizures as he dies, spreading blood all over the place, thus giving the virus a chance to jump to a new host – a kind of transmission through smearing.

Ebola (and Marburg) multiplies so rapidly and powerfully that the body's infected cells become crystal-like blocks of packed virus particles. These crystal are broods of virus getting ready to hatch from the cell. They are known as bricks. The bricks, or crystals, first appear near the center of the cell and then migrate towards the surface. As a crystal reaches a cell wall, it disintegrates into hundres of individual virus particles, and the broodlings push through the cell wall like hair and float away in the bloodstream of the host. The hatched Ebola particles cling to cells everywhere in the body, and get inside them, and continue to multiply. It keeps on multiplying until areas of tissue all through the body are filled with crystalloids, which hatch, and more Ebola particles drift into the bloodstream, and the amplification continues inexorably until a droplet of the hosts blood can contain a hundred million individual particles.

After death, the cadaver suddenly deteriorates: the internal organs, having been dead or partially dead for days, have already begun to dissolve, and a sort of shock-related meltdown occurs. The corpse's connective tissue, skin, and organs, already peppered with dead spots, heated by fever, and damaged by shock, begin to liquefy, and the fluids that leak from the cadaver are saturated with Ebola-virus particles.

Teh end.

wlyec

Well there is always this user's option

fug mean't for

feels great to be a niggerdeather

Given how bad it sounds, how many takers are they going to get for knowingly accepting a ton of plague-carriers and potential plague-carriers?

Spread of new diseases or non-native diseases is already a reasonable concern with war refugees and migrants, one that currently gets brushed off as being fearmongering from racists. They can't do that if they try actually being upfront about the risk when trying to get us to accept more.

I love you ebola-chan!

If that happens, I can almost guarantee you they will purposefully smuggle in a few carriers and let them loose in big cities.

nothing of value would be lost

PLEASE SATAN IF YOU EXIST, CLEAN OUT AFRICA OF NIGGERS

Yeah, now guess where the crowds of possibly infected people will run when cities can no longer support life.
Hint: there's a reason why dirty bombs are considered a much greater hazard for densely inhabited locales than even thermonuclears.

sure. just another excuse for white genocide.

Two diseases, multiplayer Plague Inc or Pandemic. If pandemic two more should pop up.
Either case high time to quarantine Africa.

Have the jews finally realized the only way they survive this is by removing niggers and staying the fuck out of white-man's way?
course not but it's nice to dream

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN
SPREAD YOUR BLESSINGS PLAGUE-SAMA

does anybody have any experience on this mates? So as far as i see the spread can be halted quite a bit by not being a nigger and enforcing quarantines, it's not an airborne fucker, so things will work out. Sure, we'll lose some people, but it's all managable. Unless you're dealing with niggers of course.

Best to drop them from a distance to be sure.

Play Plague Inc to strengthen the meme magic.

I pirated this a little while ago, and for some reason it wouldn't unlock anything after winning even on brutal. I remember playing this game on a friends phone while we were on break at my old job, and we couldn't unlock anything either.

Our virus, confirmed

Ganbatte Ebola-chan, I love you!

Evolution and mutation can happen at any point user.

if it goes airborne, does that mean all of humanity is fucked or do i just get a ticket to fuckin' iceland?

Neets will probably be fine. Wageslaves who go outside and get sneezed at will all die.

Shit projection. Need a larger sample before any predictions can be made.

So how long does the virus stay active in corpses? How much Dew and cheetos am I gonna need to stockpile?

Ebola can't be transmitted by air. At least not yet. Ever ask yourself why a virus in the blood doesn't spread like wildfire despite the abundance of mosquitoes? The virus is exceptionally fragile, and dies incredibly quickly outside of it's ideal environment. This has complicated study of the virus as well.

I still want to believe that there aren't corrupt politicians retarded enough to allow infected niggers from plagued countries within their borders
viruses cannot be as easily contained as jihad/mossad niggers/kikes

thank you for your advice

Now we just need to use catapults to launch infected/corpses into the regions that haven't been infected yet.
We mideveal bio warfare now

The flu kills more people yearly.

I'll set aside time today. Remember, everyone: Start in Greenland and keep the severity near zero to avoid detection. Imagine you're Jewish and want to sink into every society on earth, including Indonesia, before achieving 100% infectivity. Then, rapidly de-evolve every contagion booster and get every severity bonus. Work toward total organ failure for the win!

A preferable name would be Nigger Killer

Perhaps Jew Killer

That's not what fucking airborne means.

Plebeians.

Karma.

The flu doesn't kill 88% of the people it infects, idiot.

It's Marburg, not Ebola!
Please keep it in mind.

It's both I thought.

Love finds a way.

Stay on topic, please.

Just like us folks, a totally normal way to walk.

Marburg is closely related to Ebola

God dayum.

God hates niggers.

Marburg isn't a fooken gommunist

Unstoppable Plague-Sama’s got me all excited. She’s extremely suited for loving high-densities of low-hygiene people.
It’s going to be a Hug Battle between her and the Filo-Virus Sisters, with Africa caught in the middle.

Anyone get the feeling jews created this version because whites managed to survive the other?

Love only makes us stronger.

Pirated versions cant save, pirate protection. No way around it from what I know

Ah I see. Thanks for the reply.

no, we're going to get niggers sent to us to escape the disease.
with luck the plague will wipe out a lot more people, we can get a civilizational collapse and start over again.

I thought Africa was already mostly depopulated of human life?

Triple digit dubs speak the truth. I want my kids as well, to dig through the endless depths of space.

Well shit, hope it doesn't reach North Africa at the least. Africa could probably use some depopulation but it shouldn't leave the entire continent uninhabitant. The Chinese don't need to get stronger.

top notch

There are so many places I always wanted to visit. :^)

Matter of definition

It is depopulated of human life, the problem is it's filled with niggers.

Should've happened 30 years ago before our countries were filled with these scum.

I don't know if we're on the best timeline, but I'm sure as fuck enjoying it.

(heiled)
that be a good plan, but most whites should be immune to the nigger plague

kek

#AFRICA DEPOPULATED 2020

THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

HEAVENS BE TO THAT OF KEK

DELIVER TO THEE

kkw sm3w

FOR ALL AFRICA TO SEEE

MARBURG AND BLACK PLAGUE INFECTS ALL AFRICANS
+700 MILLION DEAD
LETS MAKE EGYPT GREAT AGAIN!!!!!

One off, better luck next time user.

Don't come back.

i love you Ebola-chan please kill all the niggers.

WE NEED TO TAKE IN AS MANY AFRICANS AS POSSIBLE NOW SO WE CAN SUFFER WITH THEM REEEE

GOOD LUCK, EBOLA-CHAN!

LOVE IS CONTAGIOUS

archive.is/z2lTP#selection-613.0-613.262

YOU FOOL
Meme magic is an ever eternal running force. It isn't something that runs out. You either harness it forever with the blessing, or cuck yourself dry like the long nosed rats scurrying around.

Whew, now that's a severe fucking pair of epidemics at the same time.
It also seems that the two diseases have separate symptoms onset real estate, with Marburg symptoms apparently taking between 1 to 3 days to manifest and pneumatic plague taking 3 to 7 days to manifest.
With the latter disease, a week-long antibiotic treatment has to be started within 24 hours in order to have a reasonable chance of survival, and untreated it holds a 99% fatality rate between 24 and 48 hours after clinical expression of symptoms.
With the former disease, there simply isn't any cure yet, and it has been fatal in every case so far, between 8 to 16 days.

How the fuck are hospitals going to deal with two different epidemics at once, where both are highly transmissible, one requires a week of treatment and quarantine to cure, and the second is just delaying death for as long as possible to try and treat and test on the disease?
What are the chances they'll just quarantine districts and towns just to let all the carriers die and then burn them all down?

What's that about? I don't visit cuckpol at all anymore.

Reminder that whites of the past predicted the world population to cap out at around 5 billion. Those whites never accounted for all the whites in the world working just to keep niggers alive

It has already been memed, it is only a matter of time.
THERE IS NO CURE FOR LOVE

It's dancing time

I love you Ebola-chan!

As much as I hope Africa IS depopulated.

Most often news like these are blown out of proportion for the sake of click bait.

No disease has ever reached such lengths as to depopulate an entire continent.

Rev up those travel bans.

The fuck?

I want to believe

Black Plague meets Black People? It's as if they exude niggering so much that it manifested into a disease. You can't cure niggering except with a bullet and a flamethrower!

why contain it

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN!

Nice trips

The blessings are returned to your in triples.

Kek recognizes your love
What about all the lions in Africa?
Are they going to die from Marberg, or are lions smart enough not to muh dick with fruit bats?

disease for all niggers, kek FULL SPEED AHEAD

What are the main news outlets for these countries? Wouldn't it be hilarious if someone "leaked" photos of lightly damaged hazmat suits claiming that European Ebola Cultist Doctors are doing this on purpose to the African helpers to improve the chances of spreading the disease?

Doctors are known to absolutely hate niggers. White demons they are!

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

WIPE THE WHOLE CONTINENT CLEAN. CLOSE THE BORDERS. QUARANTINE AFRICA

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

the meme magic in this thread is fucking strong

why are you retards taking the daily star seriously

Indeed it is

MAKE IT HAPPEN BABY

What is the Black death

Rolling to have whites to just happen to have immunity to this.

Did the black death wipe out all of europe?

inb4 some fuckwit puppet of the juden starts shipping them in even FASTER.

dubs for a cure tomorrow

No cure.

Does Ebola-chan have an esoteric counterpart? We have Kek as the god of chaos, is there an Egyptian god of plagues or apocalypse or new beginnings?

Also, isn't this virus "serious" because the nigs down there lack basic sanitation? Eg, the average person here would probably be fine if they washed their fucking hands and prepared their own food?

I love you ebola chan

Incentivise them to assault any first world aid whatsoever.

Checking trips checking dubs.

PRAY HARDER FAGGOT.

Yeah I remember this but surely there's better ways to spread the terrible news no?

No, rather convince them that there's a much cheaper and better alternative medicine invented in Rwanda by the nogs that Whitey is keeping for themselves and it involves something all-natural like using liquids off of the plague victim bodies to purify oneself.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Why not both?

Before you move the goalposts further, define depopulate.

When will y'all realize that these viruses are being created in kike-owned labs and are then tested on niggers? Why are you trying to meme your own demise?

ROOOOOAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

SUCH
RAW
POWER!!!!

(checked)

CMON LETS GET THIS THING GOIN

Divine justice will spread this through all of Africa and it will reach Israel and the Middle East. Migrant boats will be sunk in the Mediterranean and Europe will remove kebab. There is hope.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Ebola-chan is already esoteric: she's an egregore. Send her your love.

Ancient Aryans designed MARV and Ebola to kill niggers

And now the kikes are using it

Did someone make an actual anime of ebola-chan? You'll have to excuse me, I'm not a weeb.

Theres a battle going on that we don't even know about

On one hand I'd call you dumb for not noticing the obvious editing at play there but at the same time a lot of modern anime don't look much better than shitty internet edits anyway.

This is surely God's way of keeping the nigger population in-line. Nature has a way of balancing itself

is it happening?

Well user, it seems Earth is correcting herself from the nigger overpopulation.She also has tried to correct the chinks(remember SARS and Avian flu). If only cucks and Jews didn't interfere…
The other problem is that there are no plagues affecting nigger in the American continent( roughly 1/4 of latin america are nigger +burger niggers).

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Buboes, phlegm, blood and guts! Boils, bogeys, rot and pus! Blisters, fevers, weeping sores! From your wounds the fester pours.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

AND DON'T FORGET MARBUG-NEE!
archive.fo/lCZ6U
♥♥♥LLOVE IS FOREVER♥♥♥

they need to fly out of antarctica, north india and tibet with their UFOS and just destroy the fucking kikes already

THIS WILL ONLY SPREAD THE LOVE FURTHER

Checked. Anime is out of my wheelhouse if it's not surface level Holla Forums memes.

HOIL OBOLA!

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
WELCOME BACK PLAGUE-CHAN
I LOVE MARBURG-CHAN

Sounds like a great war for preservation argument to me.
COME ON LETS GET IT STARTED

Bleeding heart people keep them alive and the nigger population is now 1.2 billion.

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
it's happening

YOU DESERVE DUBS AND HUGS

The beautiful Ebola-chan, here to save us from niggers and sand apes. Such a great timing

ARE YOU READY FOR A MIRACLE?!

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

a miracle indeed

Hahah that's funny. Do they realise that the world would be in danger if the african population isn't controlled?

Just fuck my continent up fam

checked

==CHECKED==
I hope you are happy that your dub answered your wish. Black plague cannot be controlled like Ebola.

holy shit the fucking dubs in this thread

I really want to celebrate this but I'm worried about the Afrikaners and what will happen to them in this. Hopefully they aren't killed with the rest of the niggers.

Just like tetanus they don't, once you have you have it.

C-can I save this?

Checked

I have tried, using all the logic and science(to surpass the that's racist-mindblock) to explain the danger of overpopulation from certain places. Sadly, I only do this to close people that won't get me expelled from uni and most people just look dumbfounded when I go full genetics. Interesting enough is that it works as a slow liberating redpill that must be repeated over and over. It's funny when you have groups of future medics repeating progressive mantras and then confront them with all the epidemiologic differences between races. The biggest problem is that the "student movement" is full of lefty subversive faggot and even the medical associations are dens of Marxist filth. This year the NEJM has dedicated space to whine about Trump,healthcare and muh poor spice and niggers.

Never forget that Ebolachan never left us. Never forget that she was the 6 million get on this board. Never forget that the post count on the board dedicated to her nearly perfectly matched the amount of known infections. Never forget that at all, anons

She is with us, and we love her completely.

I'm just glad that this all came out immediately after the Ebola Chan poster I ordered came in the mail

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

KILL EVERY NIGGER YOU CAN, EBOLA CHAN

SPREAD YOUR LOVE EBOLA CHAN

THANK YOU EBOLA CHAN

Reminder that all the ebola outbreaks kept happening because some niggers kept eating infected bats and refused to stop because they were tasty.

You've been Chosen to lead us to bio-victory would suggest Gojima's and Resident Evil's vision, rickettsialid endoparasites are the future of warfare filovirids are the future of llovefare though.

KILL NIGGERS EBOLA CHAN

Bats should be the animal familiar of Ebola Chan

/ebola/ had made Vortex-kun mascot for her but can't find it right now so take a rare Carrier-kun instead.

thanks user
saved

saved

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

Just a few days ago I did a ritual for Ebola Chan because I felt she was getting ignored. I put a lot into it.

Then this thread happens.

What exactly did you do, step by step, for your ritual, user? I'm asking for a friend.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

me too user I love Ebola chan yet don't pray to her to kill niggers enough hold me, Holla Forums, we are going to be killing niggers with meme magic again

I don't care as long as it actually does its job and Ebola Chan's love comes with them.

I thought it already was.

How the fuck did ebola not affect the bats?

Eh rikettsias tend to be weak and once diagnosed easily killed and viruses are a total Pandora's box.( I love you ebola-chan). Thanks to pajeets and chinks we're getting multidrug resistance strains(MDR) of bacteria and even XDR(extreme) so we might see a total Asiatic epidemic of apocaliptic proportions in the next few decades. The proyections are that for 2050, 500 million people will die just from MDR bugs.

All these talk makes me realize we need more health people on our side. Medics, molecular biologists, nurses, pharmaceutics, microbiologists, etc. Anons, do your part redpilling these people, since they're the ones keeping our enemies alive and safe, but at the same time do the same for us. Also, remember that healthcare is FULL OF KIKES.

The only option for them is to give the bullet holes to the diseased patients. I am reminded of the game named left 4 dead by this fatal option.

checked and kek'd

SHHHHH do not give the people who are suffering from pathological alturism.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as a flying rodent, is in fact, a chiropteran, that are barely related to rodents or glires in any taxonomical scheme, and are, according to molecular phylogenetics, considered more closely related to a derived laurasiatherian clade containing mainline ungulates, carnivorans and pangolins or included into archonta, which contains primates and their closest treeshrew and dermopteran relatives, according to more traditional morphological categorization.

Pretty sure it did mate.

I meant to say do not give the idea to the people with pathological altruism.

lol idk ;)))
t. CY+2 diverse medical industry

(checked)
thanks for the clarification, user

nigger monkeys should still die in horrible ways, whether or not bats are actually rodents

Personally, at Dec26 that is Ebola-chan's anniversary I made a shrine out of a printed picture, a small candle and pig bones from Christmas dinner ornamented with sour-cherry syrup and left it on a playground.

I petition to rename the black death to nigger death

The Ebonic Plague.

Bats can carry hundreds of diseases and not display symptoms. Its why you don't eat them
Niggers were told not to eat bats because Ebola
Niggers pictured in are eating bats

That's why you make them replace their mitochondrian relatives and keep the whole organism a hostage, you casul. Do you even T-virus?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midichloria

CHECKED
You did a good job for the post user.

checked and kek'd

I would sign it if it meant that CIAniggers wouldn't use it to data mine me don't fool yourself, that's what it'd be used for

niggers are not human

CHECKED

HOLY SHIT THIS THREAD IS JUST FILLED WITH DUBS

SHEEEIT

Thank you, this has been most educational.

First for any rituals I start with focusing on and invoking the presence of God. I list his qualities (omniscience, omnipotence, omnipresence, omnisentience, infinite, eternal, uncaused, unchanging, absolute). I start working up an ecstatic trance, going through tons of ebola pics and vids, shitposting about Ebola Chan, etc. and I get the framed picture out of the closet. I light candles around her and I start shouting how I love Ebola Chan, start feeling the power through me, then I give earnestly of my vital power (not all of it but a certain amount) and let the egregore take it and use it to strengthen itself. I sometimes also sacrifap and give that too. I then get sick for a couple days but feel immense love and satisfaction and the absolute sense of knowingness the working was completed and her love shall find those that need it. I also may do sigilwork using pic related, drawing that out. GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN! I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN!

The cool thing about Ebola Chan is each time I give of my vitality to her and become sick, I recover, and I become stronger afterwards. Always stronger than before. Stronger through Ebola Chan's love.

Winrar!

Becoming sick and survive tends to improve the immune system. I guess that explain why I didn't get whooping cough again after I got infected by mystery person or people but I had to miss a half year of schooling though.

WE LEAKIN! WE LEAKIN! STAY BROKE!

Well in my case it's a metaphysical sickness from literally losing a portion of my vital energy. I do become more and more immune to attacks of that nature though as well as regular sickness.

LOVE HURTS BUT IT MAKES YOU STRONGER WITH EVERY PASSING DAY!

user, you don't kill those mothers, they're already dead. You gotta understand they're not living creatures, they're niggers. I mean you can chop them up into pieces and pieces, they'll still come after you. All you can do is just burn them. Gotta totally reduce them to ashes so there's nothing left to came after you.

Stick to EbolaChan, she'll show you what to do.

But how will love spread if you do that?

I love you Ebola chan
good luck Ebola chan

I LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN!

Pretty sure the whole point of this is dead niggers, soooo why not both?

Ok I took it too literal.

Kween is on the border of Uganda and Kenya, in one of the most densely populated regions of Africa.

I just want to understand how it jumped from Madagascar into the interior of Uganda.

Never underestimate the will of the nigger 'muh dick'

No, you are thinking of that other plague. That one is a strain of the black plague, but it's airborne. This one is different, it's Marburg-sama. She's much more closely related to Ebolachan

It's not precolonial times user. White people invented a think called "ship" that allows niggers to muh dick things in places they never imagined they existed.

yeah like the other side of the jungle since they are a bunch of feral nigger apes

A GREAT, BIG firewall for Hazmat Aryan Nation. We will stand behind this wall and show our love with billions and billions of brand new, STATE OF THE ART catapults. Let's get a round of applause for our beloved Israelis and Asiatics, aren't they just wonderful? They are loved, I'll tell you that.

Thread needs more Ebola

What if black plague and Ebola had a sex?

One thing's for certain. This new set of plagues will increase our memetic power after they are done

it's an omen i tell ya, an omen

Truly, God hates niggers.

Someone gibes Ebola Chan folder links so I can hoard it into my 4 TB drive btw.

I don't have a lot of Ebola Chan pics anymore as there was maybe a hundred on an older drive and that drive is dead.

Marburg isn't Ebola
It's much more deadly, and kills quicker.

I get literally sick and have all the symptoms of being sick it's just induced through trance though.

There are some estimates in the medical literature that most sickness is all "placebo" sickness, having no actual physical cause, but having all the symptoms.

Fully agreed.

You are blessed, user.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

good

Let's hope 90% of the third world dies off.

Should I?

Nah it will be everywhere later.

Rude.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

checked

Let me elaborate on this idea I've been working on.

The last time that we really focused on Ebola chan back in 2014, it really changed everything. See, gateways between the our material plane and the astral/spirit realm are how we work with spirits and entities. The point of ritual is to create a kind of vessel/area that you can contact spirits with, basically a kind of crossroads between the two realms.

The problem is that astral gateways are very unstable. They don't last all that long since you are connecting two separate realms. I heard of an theory on a youtube video can't remember which one that I've been thinking over. The idea is that human sacrifice on a massive scale such as a genocidal scale would stabilize such a gateway. Since we used an egregore, namely Ebolachan, to kill lots of niggers back in 2014, it is probably helped stabilize an astral gate on some level.

That would explain why there is so much meme magic associated with us. We probably opened a kind of portal to the other realm by sacrificing lots of niggers to an egregore back in 2014. This is why, at least I think why, pretty much the entire occult community has felt some pretty massive shifts over the past few years since then. I think that we are creating a rift in reality, and entities long forgotten and long ignored, such as Kek, have returned. They must be thanking us for their energy since they want something that we have that they don't have, namely corporeality. They are discarnates, and we are incarnates.

Such an ancient god of darkness and chaos is the first for us but he will not be the last. We just need to feed as many niggers as we can to the gods

I hope that will improve your immunity.

Have much much more to contribute but I don't want to disrupt quality discussion.

Gotcha covered, bro!

Sacrifapping also helps but please don't lewd the Ebolaifu for mundane degenerate purposes.

It already happened, confirmed already – old news, see 3:48

do not lewd the daughter of nurgle

I Love Plague, Marburg, & Ebola-Chan!

More dead niggers?

(checked)

The big problem with the idea of using niggers as human sacrifice is that niggers are not human so it wouldn't work if you tried to use them for the job

ha, good joke

What if during your ritual you could promise or elaborate to the spirits that they could have a more solid connection to this reality by tipping the scale and spreading the magic. Basically give them the populace of Africa as a gesture of good will, in return they help mother earth heal her african wounds.

Oh gondola, true to form you never stand out and get dubs. Heil thee.

Checked!

That's why the portal is not as stable. It's more like a big animal blood sacrifice.

Minus the blood of the innocent. Cause animals are innocent and niggers are not.

checked

I have no idea, it's just an idea I've been thinking about. different device since my laptop needed to recharge it's battery

Magick effects probability. If you summon an entity/demon/spirit/etc. to make money for you, for example. You won't wind up getting gold bars to fall out of the sky. But you will increase the likelihood of something happening. I did a money spell once and within that week I found a $100 in a mostly empty parking lot one night when I went to go get gas.

You have to use an existing problem and evoke something to work from there. If you are too vague, the magic won't work since the spirit won't know what you even want. That's why Ebola Chan is amazing, it's because back in 2014 we were telling this egregore specifically to kill niggers with ebola while there was an ebola epidemic. That's why there was a synchronicity between the amount of posts on the ebolachan board here and the number of cases of ebola.

It probably means that we need to use meme magick to kill more niggers to compensate, which seems like a good idea to me. However, if you obsess over it it will be counterproductive. The magick works best in a 'set it and forget it' way, so only think of the intention during ritual. Then do something else

I guess we need to spread it to the chinks or poos. 10 or so equal the humanity of one white, right? Perhaps quantity could make up for quality?

I am just a mundane non-wizard casual doing my best but that sounds counter-intuitive and way too convenient, may I see your credential please?

sacrifice is a semitic concept user, you'd do well by staying away from it

user from the /monster/ board… We did a huge ritual at eclipse for Ammit to bring justice to the world and help clean it. Wonder if it might be helping this out

Couldn't have hurt.

polite sage for this double post but now that I think about it some more I wonder if the gods would be willing to share power at all in such a way

Trips confirm.

tfw no more ebolachan oc

the gods are constantly sharing power, as long as they are our gods, they will all have the same blood in them

This thread just went spoopy
keep going esoteirc anons

If the legends are anything, they'll intervene to help their people.

Foolish neophyte, you will end up with more power in the long term if you cultivate your generative force sublimating it to your crown then returning the cosmic vitality that flows out to your self or other creations. The cup must overfloweth

It's basic chaos magick. I'm an adept. What he set is right.

Basically it works like this.

You send out thoughts. The universe acts on those thoughts (to a certain degree). If you keep recalling the thoughts, and doubting them, and interrupting their work, you undermine it.

The way to do this proper is get in an ecstastic trance and finish with feeling of certainty that what you've asked is already manifested and you're waiting to see the confirmation in reality.

Read Franz Bardon Initiation Into Hermetics.

Also cultivate that magickal authority so everything you will comes to pass.

dude you spelled magic wrong

It's like you don't even know your enemy.

This is what I do with self cast spells (i.e. things that affect myself directly such as luck and healing) It seems to work well for me, however I've never really tried any magick like what youre talking about here. Any guides?

WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL AND NUBIANS WILL PAY FOR IT, CARLELE!

Checked, & of course. The Russians made it.

The Chinese have a hardon for Uganda, so there's my guess. Niggers are notoriously hard to kill, every single fucken bioweapon released there has fizzled out. Will Marburg be The One..?
I LOVE YOU MARBURG xxxx

this won't happen
ever

today, the African population is roughly 1.3 billions
the estimated food production capacity of Africa is enough to feed 1.05 to 1.10 billions
the food aid coming from all over the world (mostly white countries) to Africa is enough to feed 210 millions
so far, so good for a nigger value of good

but

each food ration given by the rich countries damages the african food production capability, because a food producer cannot compete with free gibs coming to his place, or to the neighboring country he wanted to sell his stuff to, so he prefers to rush the free gibs distribution truck instead of tending to his crops
and
when africans begin to starve, the western world helps as much as it can to save black babies from death by enabling them to survive to the next year with merely severe development deficiencies (niglets grow up to reach 65 iq points instead of their standard 70)
which means that the new generation will be less able to produce its own food, while still being able to consume anything sent to it and reproduce

so as soon as the world economy will take a hit due to debts/bubbles-popping/jews-jewing-jews/meteor-strike, in a few years at most, rich countries hardships will mean that food aid this year will be 0 or 50 millions, instead of the 400 millions needed for the survival of the 20th niglet from the female in the refugee camp
and a widespread famine will prevent the food producers to function as efficiently (lol) as they could

it's not certain, and it may be less severe if it happens sooner, but we may be able to see a 1billion deaths famine in africa before or around 2025
an irl example of perfectly engineered malthusian catastrophe

nah man get serious
magic is srs bzns dude

So what we are going to see is a failed population explosion with massive infant deaths? Will it extend into the realm of a great die off when they eat all their food and the jews can't get enough food aid to them?

oh fugg
i jus got
hecc'd

Repostin' delicious pasta:
globalsecurity.org/wmd/intro/bio-marburg.htm

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

and checc'd

ha dubs mean u god heggsd :-DDDDD

CROWLEY IS A FUCKING WORM COMPARED TO ME

What the fuck, I've never seen this amount of meme magic in one thread before

5ed244's id dubs say otherwise.
checked
checked
checked

Is there a kickstarter or a hatreon or a niggerdeath i can donate to that is dedicated to getting this shit airborne?

We used to have many high energy digitmancy threads back in 2014.

It's really nostalgic.

Wew im so fucking hard right now
I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN
GOOD LUCK MARBURG CHAN
SPREAD YOUR LOVE PLAGUE CHAN

CHECKED!

Your Love has saved you!

(checked)
muy caliente my dude

it is within the realm of possibilities

Did you know that Ebola's genome is so simple you can artificially make her in a garage lab?

so how does that work, do you just, like, roll up the paper real small and throw it at someone?

this is a weird plan

Witnessed.

Anons, I birng to you the esoteric secret behind checking das dubs. When you observe something, you are placing your freewill/spirit power upon it (even if only in infinitesimal part) and in this are presented with a choice, to empower, (mostly) ignore or fight. If you are observant of a thing, even the mere act of witnessing that specific quantum variable, even if only for that one moment empowers it with your presence. If you further take a moment in gnosis beholding and shining in splendor the intention it increases the magnitude of the original ripple.

tl;dr checking dubs pools our power-focus

Upon infinity I gaze with thee.

THE PLAUGES COMMETH

GO GO EBOLA CHAN KILL NIGGERS BLOOD AND GUTS

Well, which is it? If it doesn't kill everyone it's not going to cleanse Africa now is it?

"human" life

It wont kill whites and kois, son
Only niggers, maybe some chinks too just for keks

Was going to say something along the lines of 'if even a fraction of 88% of the population die, infrastructure collapse will..' and then remembered it was fucken Africa. Anyway POSITIVE energy feggit, we want niggers to die
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-MARBURG SAMA

It was only a matter of time. I just wish it had happened thousands of years ago

I vote poos over chinks, but jews over poos if we have a chance.

So does someone else, it seems.

Checked.
Tell me user, do you think all the other hominids in africa disappeared just because niggers and climate change? Maybe ancient Aryans did something similar back then.

Oh boy.

Yeah, but the sahara is essentially an ocean in itself.
Plus if that get's to Israel, then the world is screwed.

Don't forget the Love

I spent a good deal of my energy here. Don't just think about now Think about the future and think about the past events that would need to have happens to make make your future exist. the variables.

I'm thinking of fewer negroids.

Well said. Hold your awareness user. Persist, persist, persist!

If we don't do anything though, that may be the whole world, not just Africa.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Whitey will be fine. We can follow basic quarantines.

It really was though, Africa hasn't had their black death yet, and the overpopulation plus lack of hygiene was always going to lead to the inevitable.

But lefties think controlling the population is a bad thing - look what it lead to, mass disease in Africa.
Well done lefties, you made it worse for them than had the right had their way.

Depends, if the situation get's so bad it causes mass migration, quarantine measures may be breached in the chaos.
Plus if the disease becomes resistant to cures, then it simply becomes a matter of weak links.

This makes me really worried about the WHOLE planet.

A lot of what I do is intuitive and informed by various writings but is something I've always been doing because I just play around with my mind and receive feedback and input from astral beings.

Anything in external world you have to appeal to the world soul.

I guess you could check out Naos - A Practical Guide to Modern Magick by the Order of Nine Angles as it explains between internal magick vs external magick.

…but it is not really worth it to read that book in my opinion.

Just … go through the libraries, check out the biggest authors like Julius Evola, Franz Bardon, William Walker Atkinson, etc. and read around a bit and keep reading what really gets your interest.

What about Malthusian trap? Nuggets seem to not be affected. Even fucking rats get affected, but niggers still reproduce en mass. They really seem to be completely inferior beings, even compared to lab rats. FFS

Show us your tits or GTFO

How to destroy Africa

GTFO YOU FUCKING KIKE

A depopulated earth will lead to issues with things like our nuclear power plants and waste systems.
It would mean the end of humanity. So it's not an option.

We're lucky that africa is still so behind, because they don't have infrustructure that would create such significant issues (aswan dam may be an issue perhaps).

I can see your nose from here

Checked, but not everyone would die off at once. I expect that at very least nuke plants would get emergency stopped once the operators saw that everyone was dieing.

I nearly broke my arm heiling!

THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN'S SISTERS
WE LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
GANBATTE EBOLA-CHAN

Why contain it?

They are 3/5 human, remember? So just factor that into your calculations

I wish I could belive.

Ebola is very much treatable and non-fatal in the first world. All you need is hydration, blood transfusion, and time and you'll survive Ebola if you're not a child or elderly. Of course these thing's aren't available in Africa so plenty of people die, but they're not going to die en masse.

Black death caused by Yersinia Pestis is succeptible to FUCKING PENICILLIN. It's not going to do shit any time soon.

I'm sorry I'm so pessimistic, good luck ebola-chan and Rosie, you'll need it.

These niggers would die off a lot faster if these dumb fucking christians and liberals wouldn't go there and try to "help" them.

Good luck, Ebola Chan.

It's not ebola-chan. It's Marburg-san. Of you Dingle berries are going to worship egregores, at least worship the right one.

get a load of this guy

There's a reason why even a cold turns into an epidemic down there.

Have fun being blue pilled.

theres literally nothing to be worried about once you are truly red pilled

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
FUCKING POST DAMMIT

The reason Ebola works on humans is because it causes the synthesis of a "super antigen" or as your body sees it "HOLY SHIT WE'RE FUCKED". The body starts secreting molecules that cause inflammation like crazy in an effort to destroy the little virus that isn't doing much harm. This is called a cytokine storm. The body becomes so inflamed gaps start forming in the capillaries causing the bleeding characteristic of ebola. Eventually you bleed to death and die of dehydration.

A good analogy would be a prison break. A couple of convicts escape a prison and are in a town. The government's response is to nuke the town because they thought there were a million convicts running rampant instead of 5. That's what ebola does to you.

Bats don't respond to the "super antigen" because their immune system sees it as normal and doesn't cause the inflammatory response.

It's a mess because they lack the resources to not reuse syringes.
The problem though is when they don't even use the resources they have.

Another issue leading to this is the brain drain caused by the west's multiculturalism.
Funny how anything the left pushes makes things WORSE for africans.

Don't forget about the ritual where they dance with a corpse!

it's all a big game dude, games are for fun! have fun!

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

mfw nigs gonna nig
also checked

(checked)
SHE LOVES YOU TOO, user!

FUCK I want aids now

Why are you going full retard, Holla Forums? It's not Ebola, it's Marburg. Marburg is better. Marburg is airborne. Ebola is not.

WISH GRIDSANTED

conglaturation you have aids

If marburg-chan is a mutation of ebola-chan or at least in the same family shouldn't she be a pink haired loli or something?

at this point ebola-chan doesn't really represent ebola itself, but the entire concept of pestilence itself. i'm pretty sure it doesn't matter too hard which egregore you're throwing your mind splooge at

im going to try to not get my hopes up this time. I lived in Dallas at the last wave of ebola when we brought in that ebola nigger to infect our own hospitals and got excited then bugged in really hard with a ton of food and ammo.
Ill let muh dick get hard when over 50k niggers are infected and panic-spreading it all over apefrica faster than AIDS.
I fucking wish. Dont tease me like that, dailystar, you fukkin slut. I want to believe, I just cant. im sick of the feeling and pain when nothing happens.

She needs to be wearing a burger outfit

you don't want this shit airborne

perfect.

speak for yourself

Can someone photoshop this to say "Ebola Welcome"?

I know how you feel man but don't let this turn into a boy who cried wolf situation, eventually it WILL come and if you aren't prepared then you will perish. GROW WINGS EBOLA-CHAN

dubbos are signifying that you should stop being a lazy shit you big lazy shit

Marburg is older. Therefore Marburg was made Ebola-chan's older sister. She's deadlier and more mature. Her larger wings symbolize her ability to be airborne. I don't remember why we made her hair blue. The big tits were my idea.

HOLY SHIT, THIS IS EBOLA-CHAN WITH WINGS.
SHE DID IT, EBOLA-CHAN DID IT!

I like the tits my man

Underrated. You feed the niggers because muh feels, they have another litter, and in the end, when you FINALLY can't feed or house them anymore - instead of a few hundred or thousand starving, MILLIONS die, and instead of life going on, an entire country (pray continent) collapses.

We created her during the big Ebola outbreak. Everyone wanted ebola-chan to grow wings, and we were like "but Marburg is already airborne" so we created a related tan for a related virus. Now it's Marburg-san's time to shine.

What can I say, I'm a breast man.

Good taste

Good idea, Marburg virus infects breast milk. Our cave paintings should be useful for the disciplined white observer.

Unironically the reason Europe got to progress so far was the Great Plague wiping out half of the European population at the time and leaving only those with natural resistance alive. It ensured that Europeans grew stronger everyday, the New Worlders stood no chance against Old World diseases.

Thanks. My posts kinda make it sound like I was intimately involved with her creation, which I was not. I was just hanging out, and the big tits thing was a drive-by shitpost that got picked up.

Happy accident? Or kek inflicting his will and vision into our minds?

A virus that turns nigger head into watermellons
Other niggers eat him
Brilliant to whoever came up with it

When growth is exponential. Decline is exponential as well, but to higher power, x^4 instead of x^2.

its almost poetic

More like a house having an oven fire and the fire department panicking and drowning everyone inside. It is very much poetic.

Remember, disease is truly part and parcel in the big cities…

Memes aside that's actually how it was if you lived in London in the 1300s

The degenerate women are already too far gone to be of any use to the white race. Kill off the weak links and the niggers at the same time.

Or if you live in Zimbabwe or some such shithole.

And literally every other City or town in Europe during the Plague. Russia had it worse, which probably led to the fall of Novgorod

I CAN ONLY HEIL SO GOD DAMN HARD!

Nuclear plants are programmed to shutdown on their own I believe when people aren't around to maintain them.

However there's lots of nuclear waste generated by the older nuclear plants which are orders of magnitude inefficient. That waste will remain a problem for a long time, albeit pretty contained.

Hopefully society will fall apart over a period of a year or more and not instantly. That way we can just shut things down.

I'd be most worried about the general combined effect though of all the factories, houses, etc. and all the toxic crap they have in them,

Overall depopulation will just help the Earth and help the people who survive. Everyone had a much better quality of life in the past after periods where mass depopulation took place because of black plague and so on.

This.

GANBATTE, EBOLA-CHAN
GANBATTE, BLACK DEATH AND MARBURG-SAMA

88%

the meme magicks

Trips and +100K nogs die

There distrust is actually well-founded considering the history of CIA niggerdom there.

Main reason diseases are a problem in Africa btw and not in white nations is we have proper sewage and hygiene and they don't. It wasn't advances in medicine that lowered our death-rate and increased our longevity. It was advances in how we deal with our waste.

Play shitty games, win shitty prizes.

Every time I hear about how fucked up apefrica is I can help but think of the Goiana accident in Brazil. It is a testament to how shitskins can fuck everything up.

India, Africa, China, etc. are disease incubators because they still haven't figured out how to poo in the loo, how to dispose of diseased livestock, how to manage wildlife, how to keep food clean and non-contaminated, etc.

There's a 14 somewhere I just know it

God's love makes pure. It burns away the evil. God's hate is self-destructing, it destroys what it attaches to, and what it attaches to are things that ought to be hated. Yet for all who are fallen, who have degenerated, if they open up to god's infinite love (omnisentience), they will find that they reject all which is evil within themselves, and their whole nature shall be transformed, and they shall become a thing worthy of life, the love can not inhabit what can't be loved, let there be no confusion about this, as men speak of love for vices, but it not a real love.

That, and our cleanliness. The best way to prevent disease is to wash your hands, and stay clean.

mfw ebola chan is back

Let it spread to the european cities.

I don't know if that card represents us or not. I mean the themes are accurate, but I don't think any of us are sharp-dressed skinheads

I don't have the money to be sharply dressed but I don't want to shave my head. My golden curls are very attractive I hear from my mom

Sounds like a poor excuse to waste your precious mana but I do it for Ebola Ebola is Llov. Ebola is life.

All the Filovirid sisters colorschemes were based on the top google results for the viruses microscopic photographs.

Beside of her older (Marburg) and younger (LLoviu) sisters our favourite Ebola-Zaire chan is part of pink haired quintuplets.

Here's the earliest depiction of her quint sisters.

Sorry for unwarranted spoilers.

trump did this

I'm calling all meme wizard, priority red!

combine ammonia with bleach, and inhale

kek

If I get dubs. Kony will return as a Ebola zombie Hellbent to infect Africa and Sweden

Why does ebola-chan have pancake tits?
sage for being a retard

Fuck that shit–I'd put a bullet in my brain.

No the washing hands meme actually increases chances of infection in some cases.

It's more our ability to detect and deal with contaminated food and meat that matters than handwashing.

If you're handling contaminated food it doesn't matter if you wash hands or not.

Whoever is suicidal, hates their life, doesn't want to wake up to another day, and is able to genuinely devote themselves to Ebola Chan actually wanting and yearning to receive her love in the fullest and to die shall become immortal (in the best way).

rolling for a white future, provided by ebola chan . . . the world needs you . . . we love you, you chaos-bitch of the world.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

So let me get this straight:

I got it. I knew I've seen this somewhere.
This shit is straight up W40k.
The left are Chaos Cultists. For years, they fattened africa and multiplied them.
Now, they're going to offer millions of niggers as a sacrifice and raise a Daemon Prince.

It's gonna backfire though because they're offering niggers and papa Khorne won't like it.

The amount of digits in this thread, holy shit. Hitler dubs especially over represented. Consider them all checked.

I LOVE YOU MARBURG-CHAN

I prefer the nurse style depiction of Marburg as opposed to the military style. Ties her well to Ebola-Chan.

Also requesting Marburg-Chan lewds.

Oh? But I thought diversity was a force that could overcome anything? Surely they can overcome the black death by using their kang powers.

Explain the redhead in the second image. She doesn't look Jewish to me, and she sure as hell doesn't look like Ebola-Chan.

Send troops over to get infected and spread it in their home countries when they get sent back you mean?

Just stay out and lock lock the border.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriophage seems like if there is a very specific mutaion of the Marburg virus and they both infect the same host,you might find out. Very unlikley though.

KONY IS NOT A MEME!

dubs checking dubs, kek has truly blessed this thread.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Wait until the virus reaches the Kang district…

Gotta check those quads user.
I do hope those nigs die so that the current Chinese colonization of Africa succeeds…

She comes

YOU WERE SAYING?!

I think it is safe to say:
Closed borders : safe future

who.int/csr/don/7-november-2017-mers-saudi-arabia/en/

kek

Sacrifice is in almost every religion in existence. Odin, for example, sacrificed himself on the world tree to gain the knowledge of the runes. The Aztecs, while being bean people, had developed human sacrifice outside of any contact from semites

Marburg is nasty.
You don't think Ebola can.get any worse.
It can.
We need to evacuate our people from Africa and then hermetically seal it

Think about this:
If we.succeed with our hopes, we get to repopulise a whole continent and reap all the rewards of it's vast resources…

Yes I am talking about Pan Europa.
But with a little twist.
No global cabal

What we need to do:
1. Evacuate all our people
2. Hermetically close it with army
3. Wait
4. Come back
5. Repopulate

When.we do this, we build an autobahn over/below the mediterranean and make free commerce of natural resources

Praise Kek

I am ready for Ebola, Marburg, and Plague to cleanse this filthy world, polluted with parasites. It will be beautiful.

it doesn't work: the poorer the country, the more children they poop out; the only solution for Africa is mass sterilization of those with an IQ of less than 100, death penalty for criminals of any kind, and a one child policy for the few remaining.

For SHAME!

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

If you look closely at the op, they say the death rate is 88% (figure taken from other research), and that it has already killed 2 people. These two statements are separate.

Kill them all

REMINDER THAT /EBOLA/ IS HOLDING A MASS BLOOD SACRIFICE ON THANKSGIVING AND DECEMBER 26TH.

Check thread for further info.
>>>/ebola/29244

I love you ebola chan!

SMITE THE SEMITE WITH THE BOILS OF LOVE
I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN!!

We need them there to protect the African wild life and forests from extermination by niggers.

Marburg is baaaaaaack

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Africa is fucking kill.

What's going on in here?

Heil'd
GOOD LUCK, EBOLA-CHAN!

Nothing you need to know about, nigger lover.

that is one fucking kawaii bat

Go away.

before the west started providing large amounts of aid to Africa, their population was much lower. i imagine the greatly increased population will end up making it difficult/impossible to contain ebola-chan

we need to meme for africans to worship kek to ward off the plague.

you forgot one

Fly on your wings like an eagle, Marburg-san.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

We need to get africans to think that aid workers are spreading the plague among them as a means of population control.

for the dubs of dub checking
and for the Super Filovirus Sisters

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Huh. Perhaps the relative closeness of proximity is what makes them such a disease vector. Thanks for the info, taxonomy user.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

I'm surprised you got dubs for such a poorly formed interjection.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

I love you, Ebola-chan! Good luck, Marburg-sama!

Ebola-chan, and Marburg too; we bow our heads and sing to you.
Thy sister also works and wends, as flesh corrodes and bones do bend.
So let thy art, so clean and great, now weave the the solemn deadly fate,
So long deserved, so dearly needed, now thy greatest plague is seeded.
From bone and muscle flesh be flensed, till darkest Africa is cleansed,
From worthless parasites who breed in, Heav'ns self-made land of Eden.
Thy works so swift, thy purpose clear, now fill the normie heart with fear!
We pledge our souls, our memes, to you, that all our strength might thee flow through.

Kek, Anatuet and Seth, now aid thy sisters, speed the death! I offer up my life to you, if by it, deadly plague may brew.
Send down your guidance, wisdom, teachings, that quarantines shall suffer breachings, and that Europa might be freed from night-black hordes which soon shall bleed. We offer homage, service, and life, now spread thy grand and virulent strife!

EBOLA, MARBURG, PESTIS, ALL, ATTEND THY TASK!

MAKE AFRICA FALL!

This implies that niggers are human.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

W
L
Y
E
C

I LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN!
THANK YOU, EBOLA-CHAN!
GOOD LUCK, EBOLA-CHAN!
KILL ALL THOSE NIGGERS, EBOLA-CHAN!!

This a board of clarity. Bump.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!!!

It's both, you dumb nigger.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Contain the infected from arriving to Europe, America or Japan. Let it spread to the middle east, india and Asian muslim countries

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN!!
I WANT TO hug YOU SO BAD!

Can someone turn Sagiri into Ebola-chan?

any ebola-chan x plague-tan artwork yet?

It's happening alright.

ho

I was gonna ask how many deaths so far that we know of but this computer is being a monumental nigger.

Kawaii!!!
I want more,huge ebola chan fan

Kill 'em all Marburg-Chan!!!

How long before ebolachan reaches the Americas thanks to this fuck?

They heard my prayers! Today I awoke with a really awful flu, and have even tasted blood in the back of my throat! They have accepted the sacrifice! Continent cleansing soon!

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

He will, trudeau and his buddies and the enviroment they grew up in are suicidal, but too weak and cowardly to do it themselves, so they import people to do it for them. Also, since they're all self absorbed cunts, they don't fucking care about you since they'll be dead.
Seriously, look at this shit.

soon…

On what time scale? If failure under power, then electric grid switches to maintain pumps. This keeps the latent fissile heat extraction going, so as to have a shutdown, so as to have containment. If failure without power, then backup generators does the same for a few weeks at best (provided maintenance and priming is good to go). If non-failure without energy consumption, 'auto' might draw down power to the levels needed maintain self-pumping. But any error or interruption requiring intervention to keep pump power would be unanswered, and result in eventual shutdown, grid exhaustion, and backup generator reserve exhaustion. In this system eventuality, containment is thus breached by failure to remove the latent fissile heat.

In other words, habbening shutdown, without high-energy people, is not possible. In other words, don't build nuclear plants in africa or asia. In other words, too late.

Is this even an issue?

I'd like to think the fact that we bathe regularly and avoid sick people/corpses without proper equipment would make this less likely to affect us.

Who thought dancing with corpses was a good idea? Or eating monkeys/bats/rats?

"I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!"

Please be in London.

They automatically kill it letting all control rods fall down thus reaction is ded.
With reaction killed and contained in the core it can stay like that for a long time,I'd be more worried about other things but then again ebola chan has proven again and again that she only makes europeans stronger (if they accept and love her)

While feeding off big apes.
What is there to be afraid,it would be like a zombie apocalypse only we would first need to kill all niggers and then the infected ones.
It would be like south Park but with niggers,you just need to scream "it's coming right towards me" or "he is clearly a walker" whenever they negrospeak.
Nuclear reactors in africa will end up getting fucked literally by a nigger trying to muh dick the core to make his dick glow in the dark.

Oh shit. We got a nerd off!!

Considering the above, yes. Since what constitutes proper equipment generaly isn't

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

You are correct that the main fission chain reaction stops. This worked correctly at Fukushima Daiichi. The catch is that cooling must be maintained for ?????? until the short-lived fission products have fully decayed. If not, the short-lived nuclear waste produces enough heat to melt the core. This wrecked Fukushima Daiichi.

When the plant is running normally, those same short-lived fission products simply contribute to the reactor's power output. Instant shutdown only works in movies… and "going critical" is normal operation.

good job checking, but that's some retarded opinion you've got there

Surely the west isn't susceptible to anything like this as we decriminalize infecting people with HIV for fun.

You're talented, user.

Got a prayer against the kikes?

kill yourself kike

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
GOD SPEED MARBUG-SAN!

My guess is that it wouldnt spread so quickly that it would come as a surprise and measures would be taken to ensure the cooling pumps can run for long enough.
I'm more worried about screw ups like the cooling rods breaking or shit like that that in a non pandemic scenario might simply require things that ain't so readily available and given that usually nuclear power plants are somewhat away and the number of them it will inevitable mean some screw ups and fuck ups will happen.

Overall maybe we would have a few nuclear disasters but it wouldn't be a full all nuclear plants will go to shit,of course the power plant in south Africa might get fucked as well as some of the ones in Pakistan or some other places like that that rely on foreign experts (who would run away from niggland)and the few natives who can into science.

Btw thoughts on fukushima having been struck by the nose?I've read some conspiratard theories but i must say I was surprised that the kikes had any access to a nuclear plant in japan.
haaretz.com/israeli-firm-which-secured-japan-nuclear-plant-says-workers-there-putting-their-lives-on-the-line-1.349897

大好きよ
チェックしましょう!

Not hard enough.
Only germany took millions of them and people with a few thousands of rapefugees are already sick of them.
The goal of the media is to have you believe it worked so you stop caring.

What's this jew doing on my Holla Forums?

He's a good Jew, he's dead.

Best idea

KILL THEM ALL, MARBURG-SAMA

If you live in South Africa, what is the best way to spread this?

We’re literally worshiping nurgle you fuckwit

What did they mean by this?>>10871227

Dip a monkey in nurgle-stew and tie it to a rope somewhere in town.
Nature will run it's course from there.

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING

none of these conditions are met outside of sub sahara africa (or perhaps some really poor parts of south and central america or asia)

Thus we have to conclude:
1. arabs, jews etc. will remain unaffected
2. even if some infected guy leaves the continent the disease wont spread (this is good for us)
3. everyone (including all blacks) in europe, north america, rich asia, etc. are save.

¡AY CARAMBA!

muttland can't be gassed soon enough

sopa de negro

uma delicia

Then you add that it can spread through the air despite CDCs claims, facemasks arent enough to stop it and the colder it is the longer it can survive outside a host.
Changes the scenario a bit wouldn't you say?

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
I LOVE YOU TOO, PLAGUE-CHAN, DON'T FEEL LEFT OUT

With the music, reading your post gave me goosebumps user. Your words ring with the pure notes of truth.

I missed you so much
GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

send more of her tits

They're pretty much doomed.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Alright, that's what happens when you live in shit and you dance with your dead. They gotta go.

Why do brown people find it so difficult to separate the meat from the rest of the animal?

That's not fair guys. We need to import them to Europe, Australia, United States, Canada etc. If they die, then we must die. It's only fair. Equality! The death of black kids is horrifying. When white kids die I don't even acknowledge it. – Said the average white person, in not so many words.
We know they'll import it here at all costs. Until then, die niggers. Please fucking die.

No more people left in Africa.

Europe maybe.

I just hope Trump bans (((humanitarian))) missions to Africa. When ebola hit, virtue signalling libshits brought it back here.

ARE YOU READY FOR A MIRACLE?

Yes

Oh god, I almost forgot about the 6,000,000 get.

Open your heart
Show her your love
Ebola for Israel
Bathe them in blood!

That means shutting down the reactors well in advance. Unlikely, since (((authorities))) think they are in charge. Also, this is Africa, the generator fuel has been stolen.
That does not work like that. Even if the control rods somehow did break, there is an emergency shutdown that floods the coolant with neutron-absorbing salts. Do you think these things are designed by niggers?

> thoughts on fukushima having been struck by the (((nose)))
Uncertain, probable negative. There were multiple rumors of Stuxnet-like control tampering, but the actual failures can be better explained by earthquake damage. The control room does not have the ability to dump the reactor coolant and coolant leaks caused the meltdowns. The melted reactors were also much older models that are unlikely to have had modern digital controls, and a 1960s era reactor control computer has a hardwired program. Infecting it is simply not possible, if those reactors had any computer controls at all.
There were some suspicious cameras from a (((foreign company))) that (((coincidentally))) fit the geometry of a "Little Boy" device, but hiding a nuclear bomb (which produces nuclear radiation) in a nuclear power plant (which has radiation alarms everywhere) during a refit is not credible.
The tsunami itself is another angle, but nukes and earthquakes produce different seismic patterns. That would have been noticed. IF that was covered up at the time… oh boy, does Trump have a trump card in his hand now.

I bet THIS can stop the virus,if administerd quickly enough and with some luck,that is.
it's not official and many people doubt it's validity tho.

Ring-a-ring o' roses,
A pocket full of posies,
A-tishoo! A-tishoo!
We all fall down

Good luck Plague Chan.

meme it so

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!

Actually Ebola-chan is a recombination of all ruinous powers plus the God Emperor as the proxy of humanity.

She's the Chosen One to bring balance to the Warp.

She was always part of us.
scientificamerican.com/article/virus-genes-human-genome/

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Uhm, user…

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Of course she does!

Just so y'all know, I work as a cashier so I work with numbers most of the time. I've been giving people 14.88 in change more often than not the last week or two, a change from "never happening ever".

uma delicia

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

A while back people were noticing that pricing on items in stores more often as well. So very, very specific a price point. Found a few myself.

I've noticed stores in my area all of a sudden changed from .99 to .88 on the price tags not all of them though

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
I LOVE YOU PLAGUE-CHAN
I LOVE YOU MARBURG-CHAN

ROLL FOR LOVE

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Marburg is actually the little brother of Ebola and is less deadly, or at least used to be, i don't know if this strain evolved to be more deadly. Those vilofiruses can be really wonky, there has been an Ebola strain that killed the shit out of monkeys in a research facility in the US, people that worked with the monkeys caught the virus but it did nothing to them, their bodies just purged it eventually.

Also i recommend reading 'The Hot Zone' if you want to learn more about Marburg, Ebola, their first discoveries and the havoc they wreaked. It kills too fast to spread well but it is capable of turning entire provinces into apocalyptic wastelands within a month or so. In Congo the military quarantined off infected zones and killed anyone trying to get out. Scary shit.

And oh yeah, friendly reminder that the Soviets worked on a Marburg virus to turn it into a weapon. A lab accident even killed one of their scientists (that must've been a fun work day).

everything i have been researching since 2009 at www.labvirus.com
you bet your costanzas this is a lab-created viral bioweapon. and this aint even the (((final))) one… this is just another phase of a stepped (((recombinant))) program, to which H1N1 and H5N1 (swine and bird flu) are merely components.
yall aint seen NUTHIN yet

MARV is named after the German town where it was first discovered (Marburg). 13 years later it killed a Frenchie. So yeah it definitely killed white people before.

I love you Ebola-chan!

Are rapefugees an extension of the black death?

or is this kek unleashing the plague upon nogs?

The original virus most likely originates from an island were monkey peddlers would drop off sick monkeys that didn't sell. The island got crowded with all kinds of ill monkeys everywhere carrying God knows what kind of viruses. Probably some idiot stumbled upon the island, thinking it to be a treasure trove (packed with monkeys for some reason = money yay!), caught all the monkeys and kept them cooped up together (so they can infect each other better) and shipped them to Germany. That's where the first outbreak happened.

Marburg and Ebola are really wonky viruses, they can remain in some animals without killing them off (the Reston strain didn't kill humans but did murder the shit out of monkeys, for example) so it can linger in so-called 'reservoirs', where it no doubt evolves, ready to strike again.

This is always great news with these kinds of outbreaks.

I love this tip from the WHO.

Okay so this guy is confirmed dead already. The latest WHO information reports 6 confirmed cases. 3 are dead at the moment, bringing case fatality rate to 50%

Contact tracing has been significant, including up to 200 people (meaning 200 people could possible carry the virus) and another big concern is that contacts of the most recent deceased patient had traveled across the border to Western Kenya to visit 2 traditional healers. Kenyan health officials have been notified and are already maintaining surveillance for possible cases.

I guess the Ebola-chan meme really got to them.

Bunch of meddlers.

Not wanting to be outdone, the sand people decided to come down with a deadly cough.

Lol, the origin of the killer cough virus is, wait for it, camels.

That plague in Madagascar doesn't mess around though.

Last suspected infected from the original trio came down with the illness on November 4th and was promptly quarantined. While we do have 11 more days left on the incubation period to wait for any of those contacted by this person to come down with the illness, the close monitoring has likely rendered this outbreak over. Only the gross incompetence of niggers could restart it at this point.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN
I LOVE YOU PLAGUE-CHAN
I LOVE YOU MARBURG-CHAN

They are meeting resistance in some communities, plus we have potential candidates in Kenya.

So it seems.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
I LOVE YOU PLAGUE-CHAN
I LOVE YOU MARBURG CHAN

Mers camel fucking has been flowing in the air for quite long,in fact it peaked a few 3? years ago,it has a great potential thanks to all the goat fuckers having turned the region into an airhub for subhumans,unfortunately it hasn't killed as many as it needed.

I love you MARBURG-CHAN!

Africa is almost as a bacterial culture hitting critical mass and dying out if true.

user… if you have more of these, please post them… pretty please.

Not a bad comparison when you know there are people there that suck cow ass and general cleanliness isn't a thing.

Majik is the proper spelling.

How did this happen? What were we thinking of when we took our medical science to Africa and Asia and the jungles of Central and South America and reduced the death rates in those places so that their non-White populations could explode?

If we had just left them swinging through the trees and sacrificing each other wholesale to their various gods, instead of trying to get them to wear clothes and learn English or Spanish or French and wash their hands after going to the bathroom, they still would be happily making mud pies with their own filth and dying like flies, and their population density still would be what it was ten thousand years ago; the tropical rain forests still would be thriving, and the lions still would be eating as many of them as vice versa. Most important, we wouldn’t be carrying them on our backs now whenever we go to a hospital; we wouldn’t be subjecting our kids to them in our schools; we wouldn’t have them shoved in our faces whenever we turn on a television receiver; we wouldn’t be looking for parts of the country to which we can flee where there are fewer of them; we wouldn’t be watching our whole civilization being pulled back down into barbarism by their dead weight. We could be masters in our own world, a cleaner and greener and healthier world.

All of that is wonderful, but it is not wonderful that so many of us who are able to feel the pain of others do not seem to have the farsighted understanding which should go along with that empathy. We seem to have achieved that understanding when it comes to things such as forest and wildlife management. We understand that it often is good to permit Nature to take its course in the case of forest fires, or in maintaining the natural balance between predator and prey, and so on. But we need to apply the same considerations to the non-White races. We never should have permitted medical intervention in the non-White world. We should not be trying now to halt the spread of AIDS in Africa. We should not even consider famine relief for Ethiopia. We should not interfere in the mutual genocide between Hutus and Tutsis. Unless we temper our altruism with intelligence — and especially, unless we limit it to our own race — it will destroy us rather than help us achieve a higher civilization and a higher grade of humanity on this planet.

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

When one has a world overcrowded with races competing for a limited living area and limited resources, there will be genocide. The feminine altruists cannot face that hard fact, and their activities simply guarantee a bloodier and more destructive genocide in the end. The masculine altruists, on the other hand, should be capable of imposing a necessary discipline in order to preserve the health of a beleaguered planet and permit its most valuable life forms to continue developing, instead of being dragged down by the least valuable.

GOOD LUCK PLAGUE-CHAN!
GOOD LUCK MARBURG-CHAN!
GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Kek can be cruel sometimes… ;_;

bimp

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
I LOVE YOU PLAGUE-CHAN
I LOVE YOU MARBURG-CHAN

Bill Murray needs to get AIDS, for sure.

Fucken check

EBOLACHAN

I LOVE YOU

a thread with 600+ messages get digits because f. math says so
how shocking

I told ya'll niggas Bill Gates was about to Make Africa Great Again

There is an uncanny amount of digits in this thread, heretic.
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
I LOVE YOU PLAGUE-CHAN
I LOVE YOU MARBURG-SAMA

get the fuck out.

Bill Gates happened. Him and his globalist kike buddies have been funnelling billions into Africa for decades to inoculate and treat as many niggers as possible, because Gates believes that niggers are going to be the new pajeets and chinks and create a cheap workforce of low-wage STEM workers and low-cost slave wage factories. Giving them a better herd immunity to common deadly illnesses is the first step, otherwise they'd all be dead by now.

the marrow usually has a lot of flavor. cant attest to what monkey tastes like tho. ahh the irony.

bump of love

I love you, Ebola-Chan
I love you, Marburg-Sama
I love you, Plague-Chan

Where's ebola?
Uganda = Marburg
Madagaskar = Pneumonic plague

There was no ebola, people just got it confused with marburg which is related to ebola.

Sounds like black ops/big pharma teamed up on this one. Interesting that they picked an island. Right before they started rolling out news about the black plague happening, they rolled out news stories about how the idiot nigs of some idiotic tribe would dig up the dead.

Unless africa gets save by an overwhelming amount of gibs. Unimaginable levels of Gibs the world has never seen before.

One more reason to uninstall M$ and use Ubuntu instead.

That and you don't get surveillanceware activated without your knowledge. No more webcamera activating randomly without you knowing about it.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA -CHAN!

If trips EBOLA CHAN is real.

(checked)

The Pajeets are so proud of their sacred river of poo…
Pride goeth before a Fall

Warm up those Pajeet sockpuppets and tell Pajeets to never worry about Ebola: the River Ganges will miraculously cure Ebola, if you stand in it up to your neck with only your head exposed from sunrise to sunrise without leaving the river. The poo-in-loos will add this to their lists praising the Supreme Greatness of the River of Shit, then we make sure Apefricans hear of the miracle Ebola cure in India.
Then we wait for the next outbreak in Africa and watch Ebolaniggers go to India.

Let swdenstan be next

newspeak for poacher

We can into basic sanitation and penicillin. Don't worry and meme harder.

Fuck finally

INFECTED FUGITIVES Black Death patients are ESCAPING hospital and refusing treatment sparking fears it may spread

Chief of medicine at plague hospital in Madagascar says patients are scared of needles and not used to hospital treatment.
archive.is/89JzA

2119 cases, 171 deaths as of November 10th. WHO states that the spread is in decline, however they expect new cases until April 2018.

apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/259458/1/Ex-PlagueMadagascar14112017.pdf

Let's hope it can get to the mainland.

The same thing that happened with this.

We took our medical science to Africa, Asia, and the jungles to reduce the death rates in those places because that is what humans do. We try to bring other animals up to our level. We are lonely, and we want other animals to talk to. We are compassionate, so we want to help other animals.

Some other animals are kind like us, and this goes well in those situations.

Some other animals are not kind like us, and this goes badly in those situations.

We should get better at identifying which is which, and act based off of that in the future. Niggers are not good at sympathizing with humans and other animals, so we should not be friends with them. Gorillas are good at sympathizing with humans and other animals, so we should be friends with them.

don't get agitated my fellow niggers, look at it this way they are purging the most beautiful places in the world of people that we perceive as "lower than us" (fact and you know it). now is this place gonna be let be? of course not, we are going there to export the values of the west without "nigguz" "nigging" us or nothin. new fake nations propped up, Su-done, Congo-Kansas, Eritreaturightgurl, Cumeroon, whatever. Gonna built infrastructure, proper institutions, things working at last man… We GON BE kungz bruh

pic related. maybe replacement migration (the UN plan, you know) will work both ways lol

Checked!
SEIG HEIL! SEIG KEK!

Put me in the cap fam

The continent of Africa is engaging her own population control measures.

I LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN
SPREAD YOUR INCURABLE LOVE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD

This is no longer in the article. And the article is shitty.

Quick! Meme to the Africans that to avoid the plague you and your family must run away to another town AND DON'T TELL THE DOCTORS OR ELSE THEY'LL STOP YOU. Hopefully we can get this thing spreading faster and get the ball rolling.

didnt it START in Madagascar?

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSS

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Cute border collie.

That's Pandemic 2 easy mode if it did.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
Colonization of Africa when?

Madagascar plague death toll rises to 195 and cases have jumped nearly 3% in just three days as 'worst outbreak in 50 years' of the medieval disease hits 'crisis' point
archive.is/54wem

is this real?

i bet it was chinese made

it's just the beginning.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

oh SHIT here we go

Man, when we do that blood ritual tomorrow I bet there will be an explosion of new cases.

Ring around the rosies
Pocket full of poseys
Ashes, ashes
We all fall down!

WE LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

pray tell user what ritual?

The blood ritual /Ebola/ is doing on thanksgiving to fuel her and the spread of the other diseases

would deer blood work?

The thing with blood is that it loses power relatively quickly since it's no longer alive and the energy leaves it. Secondly your own blood can be more potent because it's your own and you giving it from love for her makes your blood more potent.

what if i catch ebola?

I love you, Ebola-chan!

Ebola's love will make you stronger user.

You become this man

(checked)
oh shit

FUCKING PRAISE KEK
THANK YOU EBOLA CHAN
THANK YOU PLAGUE CHAN
YOU HAVE MY ENERGIES
FUCKING KILL THE NIGGERS

EBOLA CHAN BLESSES THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA

heil o/

Excuse me, I need to go wash my hands in some fire now.

REMINDER THAT THERE'S A MASS SACRIFICE DUE TOMORROW
It is absolutely imperative that as many of us take part in it as possible.
>>>/ebola/29180

THANK YOU, EBOLA-CHAN
WE LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
SPREAD YOUR WINGS, EBOLA-CHAN

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Have some delicious freshly made OC in honor of Marburg-chan and Plague-chan ravaging Africa.
pls no bully, but if anyone knows a bit about editing, I'd love to get some critique, it's my first time editing.
Also I'm sadly no drawfag, so I just took the only image of cueva-virus-chan I could find, which isn't the best.

Good! Cant wait for dead niggers

WE LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN
GODSPEED EBOLA CHAN

I AM GROWING STRONGER

A
M

G
R
O
W
I
N
G

S
T
R
O
N
G
E
R

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

heil.

but on serious note: this is literall we wuz aryans and shieet

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

SPREAD YOUR LOVE
CLEANSE THE UNCLEAN MASSES
FREE THEM OF THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS

Marburg was part of USSR bioweapons research.

I love you, Ebola-chan!
I'm getting the spooks lads

This is amazing. Thank you user.

HEIL EBOLA-CHAN

maybe you should worry about how to use apostrophes

Please, OP. My penis can only get so erect before it ruptures.

You compel me to share

Eat these. Cures ebola.

κύριος Ἰησοῦς

why cant i find any mainstream coverage of this ?

Because they realized a death cult is celebrating and trying to figure out how to spread Ebola-chan's love around the world.

The only cure is picrelated.

But those nuts cause something similar to radiation poisoning. Even the Jews realized wasting bullets was too ridiculous to believe when they made up the Holocaust story.

Off topic but in the South those nuts are called nigger toes.

Good luck, Ebola-chan
Ganbare, Ebola-chan
I love you Ebola-chan

Duck or bun?

Digits say you can redeem yourself.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

My fellow user, I just had a thought… Is there a deadly and untreatable disease related to mersa or some other scary shit in scummy israel?
If so, we need to find it out and create a beautiful persona for said disease and give it our support, no?

checked

it looks as though you must draw her with her nipples out…
I am biased though because I LOVE MARBURG-CHAN THE MOST!!!!

This is Marburg-chan's sigil btw, for anyone looking. And third pic related is the sigil /ebola/ came up with for Plague-chan. Not sure about Lloviu though.