REKT
E
K
T

youtube.com/watch?v=h1SfbPtJaCY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4G4RFH2Qo1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is it always white people who complain about identity politics?

Why is it always black people waiting for gibmedats?

Cause ID politics is the one way to keep the working class divided, once that is overcome there is literally nothing the Shills and Rich can do to stop a Working Class Revolution

To answer his question, yes, I'm positive libs would vote for Sarah Palin were she to run with the democrats.

Where are Holla Forumsyps when we need him

difficult question.. i've been around blacks a lot, they live in a different world, i don't really understand it

and if that is so, why is it nearly always only white people who realize that?

Self-criticism.

Oh wait, he was the Holla Forumsyp all along

For example MLK was shot before what march? A march for the working class. He was in Memphis to organize a Shit Plant Strikeā€¦

It isnt only white people.

Because they haven't been told it's fault of the ethnic Big Other for the last few decades.
Aside from conservatard edgelords who see da kikes everywhere

Holla Forums is like the Little Other of Holla Forums

chill the fuck out with your sectarianism

i know about MLK being the ideal black man that every black man should be like

still, it's nearly always white people who complain about identity politics. this isn't coincidental

Because when white people do identity politics, millions of people die, especially millions of white people.

Of course they'd be the first to be question the usefulness of identity politics.

id pol is what let Trump win.

Fact in point. Shillary had literally no fucking message other than idpol. Trump was the most anti pc fag out there, but promised a better chance for the middle class, and for that he won the blue collar vote. IDPOL IS CANCER, ask those who voted for trump or wrote in Bernie.

I went to DC a few months ago and there was no difference even though like half the people were black

Because they are inferior in every way possible

back to >>>Holla Forums

and because whites can't do something without starting a genocide and a crackpot totalitarian state that would have destroyed the entire world if hitler had used less dope, black people who want representation must be doing the same thing!

trump being a master persuader and people being highly impressionable is what let trump win

if jeb bush said what trump said, he would have never won

i don't mean it like that, not in the visual sense. it's the way they talk, how they act.. whenever i'm at my black neighbors and they hav their family over they act in a manner that seems alien to me.

you need Holla Forums to be Holla Forums

dumb Holla Forumsyp

What working class though?
Only 10% of American labour force is in manufacturing and I dont know how many are self-employed in trades
I dont consider the service industry or as I like to call it the servant industry part of the working class
This is all just return to feudalism and the working class grows weaker and weaker

Bernie didn't have to be black to work his ass off to help black people:
youtube.com/watch?v=4G4RFH2Qo1E

A 100% black congress that is in the thrall of white donors represents all black people by filling all seats, yet can manage to accomplish very little for them. Exactly like President Obama.

I want material conditions to improve in these parts, and I care not for the amount of melanin of who does it. This country's had enough segregation.

Excuse me, I identify as a black transwoman, you're not only being racist but abusing neurotypical muh privilege as well.

Look what happens to Kanye when he starts talking about class.

There's plenty of poc who think class is the fundamental agent of inequality, but many of them are still ok with identity politics. This is a fine attitude, idpol is only annoying when it usurps class entirely.

kek

it isnt tho