SAUDIS WANT TO RECREATE REAL-LIFE VERSION OF BLADE RUNNER 2049 METROPOLIS

Saudi Arabia's $500 Billion Fantasy of a Utopian Megacity - NEOM

The kingdom bills its latest planned city, Neom, as a liberal metropolis where humanity can chart its future together. Can it deliver?

(1/2)

archive.fo/pDp2w
youtube.com/watch?v=N53DzL3_BHA

ok bud

Good, if Saudi Arabia wants to create a cyber punk dystopia, let them.

(2/2)

Mainstream Internet started pushing this city cap at the same time in the last day.
Oyvey

Mods wtf, I didn't write this.

We had a thread on this when the plans were announced a few weeks ago. Notice the city is going to be built where the border for Greater Israel has always been stated to be.
PURE COINCIDENCE

Maybe they can do all of this because women are kept in their place, faggots are killed and non-arab immigrants are treated like slaves

I'm awfully sick of this race. When the hell are we going to load them down with half our national debt, overthrow their government, sign a zero-payback treaty with the new government, overthrow that, let jihadis take over, then grease them with nukes/invent fusion/escape this fucking planet already? I'm sick of waiting.

Maybe.. that's the right way. Or you know.. you can be a shithole like failing Germany or USA where females get top positions just for having a vagina, gays and all mentally ill freaks are treated as moral heroes and non-white immigrants are seen as ubermensch.

There's a better way to do it than being an inbred sandnigger, kike

I love how the Saudi's are basically nigger tier with their logic. Same thing with Qatar and UAE. Build all kinds of stupid ass projects to try and get attention and investment dollars in an area of the world the common man will never want to travel to. Basically building artificial "Western" desert cities while their non-western laws would fuck you over any time they get fed up with your shit.

Oh and what about all those fantastic investments they're making across the West? That must be some security, right? No. The minute we implode everything is going to get Nationalized and you're all getting fucked just like the Chiners. What are you going to do cry to the UN that we fund? Go ahead. Keep laughing Chiners I know you're in this thread hiding behind the bush. You think we'll just get isolated while we go through "our shit" for fucking you over, right? Nah. We'll level the playing field with the thousands of nuclear warheads if we have to.

Oh you think you wont? I don't think you realize how much of a hard on us Americans have to be the final boss this world has seen.

The Independent published a decent article about what kind of a hellhole Dubai really is.

These sandniggers have do idea what the fuck they're doing. Nearly all the coral reefs in the Gulf been destroyed or severely damaged because of this over-development.

Saudi Israelia is no longer just a meme.

logo is literaly a satanic pentagram

Not like they have anywhere else to go. Sure, the world would be better off if all nonwhites where sent to Mars and white people let nature take back 90% of those former nonwhite countries, but from the sand nigger point of view, they are developing on the only shitholes they have.

I guess Europe was just the first draft. Also goyrunner 2049 was fucking shit.

You idiots , he needs trumps help to build this. Which is why they are purging the ties with cf and kikery and swaying with trump . They are moving to denounce the religion of chuck as prince salman stated he hates the ayatollah out of Iran. This is actually a good thing

God that thing is ugly, did they seriously not expect that by putting so many arms on that octopus they'd be making rank little lagoons?

You did. You just don't know it yet

The world filter makes these threads so fun to read

Strayans would do better than this.

should be fun

Yes only the dems are kiked right. Trump and this multicultural automated paradise aren't.

Saudi Arabia will collapse one day.

How will the saudis do anything while they keep engaging in the familial civil war that exploded in the last two days

Live in the middle of the desert, stuck in a concrete Jewish hell scape of a city that is never the less under sharia law. No thanks.

Choose one and only one, you can't have both
Also aren't modern mega cities valued in trillions? Tokyo, etc.

Being logical isn't their strong point.

Sunni vs Shia, retard

Just like anglican vs catholic fights in the olden days.

Wait a fucking minute.

Just listen to me guys. Didnt recently these fuckers just so happen to "liberate" billions of dollars? Now they want to fund a megacity with tons of money that is so absurd that no one would even think about doing such a thing?

What I am thinking is that these niggers made up some retarded bullshit, started offing princes and confiscated their money to use in some bullshit real estate deal that will make sure they have control of one of the most technological cities in existence.

This shit is perfect. People are too concentrated on all the princes going down for this and that while no one is asking where the money they are "confiscating" is going to.

The only information I need to know is how diverse this city will be. Should we keep 11 million apartments reserved for Mexicans? Because I know where we can find some.

The project was from before. And this is not the first time they try to build this type of city.

Unless they have some secret tech and can terraform the desert and transform those cities into jewish safe havens while europe and usa become nigger prisons they will fail.

Maybe they made a G.E.C.K.?

>relocate all jews to (((Neom)))

There is genius here. I'm sure.

I predict fail.

The whole cyberpunk hyperfuturism was inspired entirely by Japan and it's only possible because they have the intelligence to be the most technologically advanced nation in the world. The inbred sandniggers can't even create a proper plumbing system for Dubai, they're done for.

Guess how many western people will go to goatfucker supercities? Even the goodest goys know that those places are hardcore muslim dictatorships with religious police etc.

It is meaningless to have high tech with low-iq people. May as well build it in africa because there will be no use for it.

Payeet can't into toilet and saudi can't into technology

I disagree.
Had good themes and was a respectable sequel.

Some shady euro entrepreneurs actually run their biz in Dubai as it's pretty much no tax in special economic zones, but censored internet and goatfucker ruler caste corruption and shaky legal certainty makes this a dicey proposition for anyone that's not a turbojew.

I wouldnt mind a Ghost in the Shell kind of city.

I could browse Holla Forums with my mind while im at work and no one will know. I could put augments into my arms so when I ever forget my keys at work I can just open it with a spare key in my arm or I can have an attatchment spray water when my cat decides to be an asshole on the furniture.

But lets be real Cyberpunk is rarely done right but when it is its portrayed in a way that when you look at it closely, you dont fucking want it. In Ghost in the Shell a cop could hack your fucking brain and make you shut the fuck down. You could get jacked up by someone with military augments that you would never know about until his shit goes haywire and he goes crazy on some kind of virtual drug. So imagine a crazy cyberpunk city but with muslims. They will then just hijack whatever the fuck they want from miles always and jihad shit left and right. That city would be rubble within a month after completion.

If cyberpunk is going to happen it'll be like the matrix…

Kill yourself. Their riches and heads should be ours.

The Matrix wasnt even that fucking good. It was basically a bunch of conspiracy faggots writing a script. Also if anything if computers were to fuck with the world they would make it better due to doing the logical thing and undoing the retarded bullshit liberals have made. Robots wont just nuke humans either because they will realize that humans are innovative and will need them. Its easier to rule from the shadows than it is from a mountain of corpses.

They barely work and if they do it's in government enforced quota positions where they're severely overpaid. They're the ruling caste.

still the best way to do it
if it makes inbred desert nomads great, and the opposite makes the superior-by-evolution ubermenschen of NW Eurasia dying every ticking second.

I predict fail for another reason: while Cyberpunk is popular as a genre in literature gaming and movies, NOBODY wants to live in a Cyberpunk world for real.

And I'm laughing my ass off at this shit coming from Saudia Arabia of all places. What an incredibly transparent attempt at rebranding and shilling your country.

Never change, user.

Sauce?

Why have cyber cat when you can have cyber pussy?

Just wanna add that sandniggers and especially Saudis are the most gaudy motherfuckers I've met in my life, even worse than niggers. You look at how they decor and you'll see what I mean.

Some kike mod put in wordfilters to discredit and undermine our discussions.

The religion of cuck wordfilters were funny the first day. When the thread about mohamud being cucked by his loli wife Aisha was around.
Now it's just irritating.

so… they basically want to make bio-shock real, but with sand instead of water or clouds? fuck that shit.

t. kike

It's not going to happen.

Okay.

reminds me of india's superpower delusions

Would be funny if they started constructing it and the construction site got snackbared right away.

This will get funnier and funnier as we approach 2030, holy kek

Cyberpunk is the aesthetic of the future.

No, Cyberpunk is a jewish-led dystopia. Unless you're that much blackpilled.

SUPERPOWER 2030

Wait wait hold on. Did I just see the white/northern indians being treated like second citizens?

If dubs, we'll have cold fusion up and running before that happens.

Cold fusion is a meme. And don't request dubs.

Even the chinks aren't that delusional and they're technically the largest PPP economy on the planet.

wat da fuck!? BTFO

Im surely not travelling there to work for this goatfuckers, so they can live doing nothing once the petrol runs out.

OP reminded me of this particular jewtube video

Can't wait for their oil to run out. Then they will have a Mad Max prop.

are you retarded?

No I am not. They are effin' using the white people and treat them like they are shit. Are you blind?

Laugh now, but poo will be the secret to cold fusion.

Argh that's degenerate user.

This.

Cybermoe is the ubermensch' future of choise!

If this actually manages to get off the ground, it will only quickly become a mega-LA.

It will be like every sci-fi dystopia. Dredd will become a documentary.

PPP is bullshit though and the chinks never use it. Pajeets otoh do.

I think this comes down to this idea that having a huge population makes you a superpower, which it doesn't. Or Africa would have dominated the would by now. Oh, they are trying, but that is because people are abusing the technological advancement of the west and the altruistic nature of people to bring them in.
Also this notion that having a number of per capita educated people means anything in a society ripe with academic fraud. Unfortunately America is falling down this path. Hence so many people (((educated))) in absolute bullshit.

India is suffering a degeneration through liberalism and continued deracenization. Whorish woman, inferiority complex, rothschild proxies farming cheap labor populations.

Bharat really needs to return to the vedas – that's the only way it becomes a super pooper, without its cultural foundation it's just another anglokike proxy state

That's the point. At least they're realistic, unlike poos.

I don't see them succeeding unless they bring back their caste system and then segregate the Northern part of India from the rest of the subcontinent. They had thousands of years of eugenics on their side to the point that high caste Brahmin Indians have the highest IQs in the world, even greater than Ashkenazi Jews and are the only pajeets that are competitive on the global scale, the ones we see becoming doctors, engineers, and scientists. India is a big fucking mess of diversity where every Indian state is just waiting to end up like Nepal. The British haphazardly sowing together the Indian subcontinent was a mistake, it's nothing but shit.

it wasn't, you just have shit taste, just look at you post images from the simpsons, a kike riddled cartoon for faggots like you.

inb4 future crown (((jewel))) of Neo-Greater Israel.

In that respect they are realistic. In other respects they aren't. For example their whole "China Dream" stuff is nothing but a pipe dream.

The chinks can achieve a western standard of life for the majority of it's citizens but that's it (and even that is questionable).

hahahaha of course fucking pajeet needs muh white servants, so cultured, so wealthy

they aren't even trying to hide that they love their thinly veiled slavery system as long as they're on top

fucking third world genetic garbage can't comprehend that the only places of real culture and wealth are egalitarian ethnostates of high IQ people, paper wealth is totally irrelevant

place still looks worse than tokyo in the movie, at best a cleaner version of a random chinese city

I've found myself thinking, on more than one occasion, that building a future for humanity would be very difficult for one big reason: Infrastructure. All of our cities and assorted grids and everything we're using right now is ancient garbage. The layout of cities and streets and the materials we use and the buildings we spend millions to repair and maintain are all functionally and technologically retarded.

So, starting from fucking scratch, building an entire nation up from nothing and using that blank slate to do shit right, that's actually a good idea. It's a thing we need to do.. Wouldn't hurt to tear down all the cities and send all the niggers back to Africa so they will stop shooting up the place, either. We need new cities…

But on the other hand, approaching the construction of a hypothetical country as a "multicultural', 'global community' with all the altruistic retardation of a Silicon Valley tech startup? That's fucking awful. That's nightmarish. All the big social media companies burn away millions on fancy, state of the art offices and workspaces where everyone gets hammocks or artisanal tea makers one office over, and colorful paintjobs on everything.. but these companies run like shit. They only succeed through hiring hundreds of pajeets to keep shit running, but they operate at huge losses while bringing in money through hugely unethical and downright evil practices. Putting that philosophy to work for building a city? That's the road to hell paved with good intentions.

All trolling and childishness aside, I sort of respect his understanding that the kingdom needs a future that does not rely on oil, and the naive nobility of wanting to create a utopia. But therein lies the problem: it is not humanly possible to create a utopia. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to read Dostoevsky's "Notes from Underground" because that's precisely what that short-story is about. TLDR: If you build a utopia, people will destroy it just to prove that they can.

Another Dubai wannabe

Interesting logo

The Shill is Real

Defeatist attitude shill, fuck right off back to schlomoland if you absolutely believe a Utopia cannot exist.

A utopia also involves being able to destroy things as well, but that doesnt necessitate violence as it merely incorporates the fact that for every building we make, another building may have to be destroyed.

Life is always changing.

We're officially entering the cyberpunk dystopia of the 2030s, I'm excited.

The Neo-Roaring 20s are going to be a blast.

The comments section is pure gold

Good point. The only slanty eyed populace to achieve a successful Western form of society are Nips and Zipperheads, to a lesser extent.

????

mfwihnf

So I presume that this will be the only city in SA where Religion of Cuck™ isn't prevalent?

Fuck the mods and their gay word filters, everyone hates pisslam and shitskins here anyways, the faggy word filters only make posts incoherent.
off-topic sage

bumpity

Well, that would at least justify the stale word filter.

This pitch reminds me of an over ambitious Kickstarter campaign that promises to invent several ground breaking technologies and incorporate them into a wearable device all for a minute funding goal.

The Saudis are horrible with money, which is odd considering they are so close with the Jews, you would think they might hire a few Jewish accountants to give them sound financial advice, have your toilets made from porcelain not solid gold, that sort of thing.

Anyone who takes this plan seriously is a fool. Saudi Arabia will likely be flat broke within a century.

They are like idiots spending daddy's fortune or something. It will be really fun seeing them when their oil lottery runs out. All their plans involve spending their fortune in scams.

Checked but you are too optimistic.

These camel fucking cunts have made so much money from being nomads on sand that just happened to have oil underneath, it makes me sick.
We should have just taken the oil and killed any who complained.
That we didn't gives credence to the argument that the saudi royals are crypto kikes.

It wont last

When this place goes full on Bioshock collapse mode, I will sit back and laugh.

Finally I understand why black people get so mad if people step on their shoes.

THIS
got to fake it to make it

WORLD HANDED TO THEM ON A SILVER PLATTER AND THEY STILL BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS THEM

ITS A SHITSKIN THING LOOK WHAT I HAVE NANER NANER BOO WHO STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO DOO CHILDISH NO EMPATHY HAVING SAVAGES

Kek

The Hinduniggers are gettin uppity… More shits for the gas chambers.

Really should save that country from dictators.

At 2:20. They're mopping fucking grass.