Sonic Bum

IGN everyone…

where were you during GaymerGayte

What the absolute fuck are you doing, OP?

What am I doing?
Being a faggot as one may assume, but spreading more about how much cancer IGN is

Actually, despite IGN being retarded, Fire and Ice is decent. Shattered Crystal wasn't too terrible, either. It was really only Rise of Lyric that was totally shit.

>

What if…what if the game is actually good?

Not gonna stop hipsters or fags saying Sonic was never good

I dunno I downloaded yesterday and played it for a bit seemed completely fine to me but utterly boring.

Sonic 06 was fun, even for the glitches alone it was fun.

Yeah, but OP is acting like it's some travesty of a game that deserves nothing but getting shit on.

Honestly I prefer the glitchy sonic games over the good ones, all the glitches and bugs in the bad ones make for amazing speed runs

Sonic Generations was a solid 4/5 and renewed my faith in Sonic.

It definitely doesn't deserve a 7.5.

No, but again, OP is calling it "cancer". Calling out IGN's retardation is fine, even if it's just stating the obvious and preaching to the choir here. He's acting like they gave Rise of Lyric a 7.5, though.

Fixed that for you

At this point, it's such old news that calling them out only serves to remind people that IGN still exists.

Omega is too good.

Rated higher than Yokai Watch 2. There are people that actually look to these (((reviewers))) for buying advice instead of just watching 30 minutes of unedited gameplay themselves.

Nothing new here

What about Gamma?

Even the show's normally good writing can't save this.

Gamma's ded. And lacked fire power.

What are you, a teenager in the 2000s?

I still remember how they gave Ghost Trick an 8/10. Certainly not a bad score at all, but it seemed like they nitpicked to find flaws just to keep it out of a higher score (Capcom wasn't paying them enough, maybe?), such as complaining that it was "too wordy" for them (something I don't think fans of Adventure/VN-esque games are prone to complaining about; I suppose they were aiming the review towards the general public).

Like always nigger
Who the fuck do you think these fags are?
At least even their own fans know they are crooked nigger nowadays and just use their shite out of hold habits.

I know; it's part of why, if I want a review of a particular game for some reason, I tend to look elsewhere for a place/person that has an actual liking for a given genre themselves and as such are liable to aim their review mostly towards fellow fans of the genre first and foremost (and knows what other people are going to be apt to want to know or what elements to weigh more heavily/lightly in the process).

He's too sad about killing his family to be fun.

the fuck

You need to hit a certain "trigger" where you overflow the lap counter, then you simply go back to the finishing/starting line.

That looks nothing like sonic or his furry friends.

it's some weird multiplayer minigame where you play as a bunch of robots

I don't get it

Literal meme machine, holy shit.

Do you really expect anyone to be honest admit that genuinely bad Sonic games are the exception not the rule?
Do you think they'll willingly give up their "I totally love gamer/nerd culture since before the big bang theory look at how knowledgable I am about sonic, it's bad!" social credibility?
Basically anyone that as a rule sonic games are bad are guaranteed not to fucking play videogames. Same goes for anyone that thinks Undertale is subversive metacommentary on games, you didn't play it

All Sonic bots are cool.

Omega is what you get when you basically make a robot who wants to crush, kill, destroy, and loves it.

Oh my, yes, that description reminds me of one of the finest things to come of Star Wars, as that hack Lucas had nothing at all to do with its creation.

Made these thanks to that face Because I couldn't decide which was better. Hope you guys find some use for one of em.

This has much worth as air itself…Nothing.

Forgot to add this one too

while I appreciate Explorers of Sky a lot conceptually to be fair dungeons are visually unappealing and monotonous, combat is very weak too