CBTS 5: SHILLS PLS GO

CALM BEFORE THE STORM #5: SHILL STORM

Previous Thread :
Previous Thread 2:
Previous Thread 3:
Previous Thread 4:

An user with supposed Q-Level clearance began posting on halfchan Holla Forums October 31st. He begins by trying to paint the big picture out to anons with questions that really get the old noggin joggin. Even if fake, many of these cohencidences when looked at broadly seem to check out. It appears we are about to embark on a period of history that will be the turning point to a new age.

Other urls found in this thread:

state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
archive.fo/kFRvO
state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10977.htm#4
biography.com/people/anderson-cooper-20851303
forbes.com/profile/rex-tillerson/
archive.fo/gGaV9
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_J._Sullivan_(diplomat)
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2226357
archive.is/OtC7c
archive.is/l9wxK
eam.watch/log
skykingradio.blogspot.com/2016/10/some-updated-info-on-skyking-traffic.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926707692395102219
archive.fo/DljH9
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/wikileaks-fbis-mueller-delivered-highly-enriched-stolen-uranium-russia-2009/
archive.is/q8pMe
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One
archive.is/4OWzh
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE74959_a.html
twitter.com/AndrewRestuccia/status/927869678525001728
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974STATE110212_b.html
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974STATE126462_b.html
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BLANTY00364_b.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/pepe-escobar-inside-story-saudi-night-long-knives
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ameera_al-Taweel
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silatech
archive.fo/9BXDr
archive.fo/pyBSc
archive.fo/lGGTM
usarrestsearch.org/search/name/results.php?fname=james&lname=alefantis&state=DC&submit=Search Now
theverge.com/2016/5/31/11817540/facebook-twitter-google-microsoft-hate-speech-europe
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_648
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Rezaq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Nidal
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=BkKlv2HWEeI#t=25m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=bR-s4ReIxJo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anamorphosis
usarrestsearch.org/search/name/results.php?fname=john&lname=podesta&state=DC&submit=Search Now
archive.is/KRXqS
archive.is/3whfO
pastebin.com/rUtVgSjF
archive.is/TdaQq
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
archive.is/7WUNL
archive.is/AxYYt
archive.is/2o7cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BkKlv2HWEeI#t=25m43s
archive.is/OY1Bh
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/09/house-judiciary-chairman-not-seek-re-election/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: breitbart (Breitbart News)
drive.google.com/file/d/1AvbwVROA32z2Cn7yHgiJgIDSNqw_EYGl/view
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
apnews.com/7525e2b8d2b84b80aa50d9587bdc0bdf/Saudi-arrest-of-Binladin-family-scion-shatters-royal-entente
archive.is/plN9d
archive.is/WWpat
globalnews.ca/news/3854335/trudeau-tpp-meeting-no-show/amp/
archive.is/gOLgn
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148667995/#148668395
archive.is/GOzYI
blackcube.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html
youtube.com/watch?v=32MIV2iMymM
archive.is/yCwf9
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149066113
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149061733#p149063400
archive.is/lBuLN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kike free first post

Reminder to filter shills and report the obvious ones

THREAD SUMMARY

Nothing is happening. Nothing was ever going to happen. A cuckchan LARPer who doesn’t even know how to use a tripcode is not one of the ONLY TEN PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD with a specific level of security clearance and “full knowledge of this plan.” Someone that important is not posting on 4chan. Someone that important–if he actually has knowledge he wants to disseminate–is also not going to type cryptic bullshit that looks like it came from more than two people and ask questions that he doesn’t answer. Someone that important is, statistically, owned by jews, even if there are some patriots left up there. Out of 10 of the most powerful people in the entire fucking world, the redditors on 4chan expect one of them to not only be “#ourguy”, but to leak the proceedings of FUCKING NATIONWIDE MARTIAL LAW and–surprise surprise–the arrest of three quarters of the US government.

Why, that’s exactly what we would want! Happy day! All of our dreams are coming true, and we didn’t even have to put in an ounce of work ourselves! Hooray! It’s over! We’re saved! DON’T QUESTION IT, just spend the entire day ignoring literally everything else that is ACTUALLY happening in the news, never mind your own wildly successful campaign of “It’s okay to be white.” Because nothing ever came from YOU doing an honest day’s work!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH. THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ARREST ITSELF. ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO SIT ON YOUR ASS AND DO NOTHING IS NOT ONLY LYING TO YOU, HE IS A JEWISH SHILL.

If there is something, why is nothing happening? Where’s the Emergency Broadcast System announcement? Where’s Trump using Obama’s emergency television override to speak to the people? Where’s the martial law? Where are the riots he talked about? Antifa couldn’t even get off their asses for a completely unrelated outing. Where’s the Huma arrest? Where are the Podesta arrests? They were supposed to be in custody by now; no one has any information on that beyond your continued shilling campaign. WHERE IS ANY MENTION OF JEWS, WHATSOEVER, IN ANYTHING THAT HE WROTE? Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST? Nothing he said has happened.

Fuck off, redditors. Hero worship somewhere else.

You're a little bit late for the first post, Moishe.

quite the conundrum

GOOD NIGHT
KIKE SIDE

Reported. You are neurologically incapable of answering any of my questions. You scream about “discussion” but refuse to hold it. You have nothing.

I gotta tell ya, it's been a good year or two since I've ever bothered posting on Holla Forums, I've been mostly lurking this entire time. Your hilarity single-handedly brought me back into discussion. This shit is uncanny.

I knew your feel user, phone based dsl is a form of death.

Which faction is the one backing Trump though? Q mentioned the "patriots", MI and Marines are firmly in Trumps camp. Have all the pissreal attacks on American citizens finally turned the military against wars for zion?

Literally no one believes you.

sage

this oddly seems to shaping up for israel to get btfo along with its proxy services i.e. alphabet niggers

Same, I mostly lurk, have been for 4 years. But this asshole has made me pay VERY close attention to these threads.

FILTER, REPORT AND IGNORE OUR SEMITIC FRIEND

Wait hold on, should I be filtering you as well? Spew some inflammatory buzzwords so I can be sure. I really don't want to hit a friendly.

you seem to be expelling a lot of energy to claim nothing is happening. Your actions and message don't really match up champ.

I could give a shit either way, it's just funny watching you sperg out over something you don't even things happening

Only military intelligence is backing trump along with the people obviously. The Q larper said so himself.

sage

The cuckchan sheet theorizes that Trump was actually tapped by the "wizards and warlocks" to be the front man for a counter-coup against the kikes and saudis. Turns out Don and filterman weren't completely wrong to point fingers to SAndanistan.

Think before posting or just commit suicide.

Like, I might have honestly believed what he was saying before he said it. I mean, it's true, I expected to wake up to John "YA THINK YA HAWT SHIT DONTCHA" Podesta behind bars, and I was disheartened. Maybe it isn't happening.
The fact that we're currently experiencing the biggest shill infestation I've personally witnessed on this site means that MAYBE, just MAYBE, it's happening. It's possible.

>>>/reddit/
Kill yourself.

(checked)
oh, it's happening now, user.

it's happening . Just don't lose hope we are days away from the reveal.

Stop acting like this shit hasn't been happening since hotwheels left. You autistically screeching over it is doing nothing but providing entertainment for everyone.

By all means, keep at it though, I've had a good laugh.

** and let's be real, you haven't been here all that long *

Oh God, please. We don't need nukes dropping today or something. My anus can only take so much. In other news:

I asked for inflammatory buzzwords, and glow-in-the-dark-hivemind delivered in spades. Make sure y'all filter Tel-Aviv-user for less cluttered discussion.

Cuckchan thinks the LV VIP was a SA prince.

>(((he)))'s STILL trying

oh, they're mad

What is a court without a jester. I love this guy.

This fag is bumping to hide the juicy shit I'm reposting from cuckchan to other users. REPORT ALL ATTEMPTS TO DO SO.

The magic trips are foreshadowing great things.

fuck yeah, always need more stock for my gore folders. Shows little knowledge of their target audience though.

I'm very skeptical of the ankle bracelets thing. Of all people do you honestly think Shillary can't get that off without triggering the alarms?

who is adm R from most recent Q drop? Rosenstein? Why was he allowed to stay? Seems important

Let’s summarize the posts so far.

PRE-COLORS
Claims Trump is insulated and will not be addressing the nation on what is supposedly the biggest mass-arrest in national history. Claims there are more patriots than traitors in the government (LOL). Claims something is in the works to make the Democrat Party lose the nigger vote entirely. First claims of martial law (using the acronym “M” and “I” for some reason).

No evidence of the claims being true has come to light.

YELLOW
Says martial law is inbound. Says mass arrests of the government are inbound. Asks a bunch of irrelevant, useless, LEADING questions. This sets the stage for appearing to be “cryptic” and pretending to know the answers to the questions that aren’t just public knowledge.

No evidence of the claims being true has come to light. 11/3 CLAIM PROVEN WRONG. 11/6 CLAIM PROVEN WRONG.

PINK
Doubles down on the “martial law” narrative. Says the EBS will be invoked. Says riots will be organized. Says no one will be hurt. Says no one will have to lift a finger and that the government will take care of itself. Says King Nigger went to North Korea and may be there right now. Claims Trump would leave an important message on Twitter before leaving for Asia. No evidence of the claims being true has come to light. Claims directly contradict common sense and all previous knowledge of US government operations. TWITTER CLAIM PROVEN WRONG.

GREEN
Talks about Huma; arrest was only mentioned in YELLOW. Mentions Uranium One off-hand. IS A CIVIC NATIONALIST. Makes massive claim: Twitter, “My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us…” No evidence of the claims being true has come to light.

PURPLE
Talks about McCain; makes no predictions or publicly unknown statements. Talks about Saudi Arabia; makes no predictions about future events. Says the CIA/alphabet agencies were responsible for the 11 minute Twitter takedown of POTUS account. No evidence of the claims being true has come to light.

BLUE
Talks about Podesta. Talks about Huma. As neither has been arrested/indicted, only repeats the same shit as YELLOW. No evidence of the claims being true has come to light. 11/3 CLAIM PROVEN WRONG. 11/6 CLAIM PROVEN WRONG.

PINK II
Talks about martial law in Saudi Arabia. Still makes no statements or predictions about current actions in said country.

TEAL
Claims that martial law and the arrests will be made during Trump’s trip. Claims world will be different place BY THE TIME he returns. Lists books and movies. Gives no information. Gives a specific timeline of TEN DAYS. Claims military control. Claims martial law. SIMULTANEOUSLY claims that the MSM will be allowed free reign to use scare tactics rather than being shut down or temporarily halted from reporting. No evidence of the claims being true has come to light.

KIWI
Mentions Clinton foundation. Mentions Seth Rich. Makes no predictions. Makes no statements that are publicly verifiable.

DARK GREEN
Mentions MS-13. Mentions Flynn. Mentions “MI” again, but not in the context of martial law. Says “10 days” again. Gives no timeframe for start, finish, or scope.

NOTE: SAYS “GODFATHER III”. Some kike on a jewish website HAS made a mention of Godfather III in regard to the Saudis cleaning house. This is the SINGLE correlation that has been made thus far.

Mentions Queen Elizabeth II. Devolves into wall of single word spam with absolutely no context or substance.

NOTE: Mentions satan worship; still does not name jews.

GREEN II

Mentions HUMA. No arrest or indictment has been made, despite initial claims. Claims Trump is “savior”. LOL. Says above and next drops have a chance of shutting down Holla Forums. CLAIM PROVEN WRONG. Claims false flag attacks at right-wing gatherings (cities, sporting events). Claims elections no longer matter. No evidence of the claims being true has come to light.

BLUE-GREY
Finally some actually relevant shit.
Mentions the actual events actually happening in actual Saudi Arabia. Finally some questions worth discussing.

NOTE: says “who controls the fed” and “who are the puppet masters”. This is as close to talking about jews as any of these LARPers have EVER come. A week after beginning.

NO DIRECT STATEMENTS ABOUT JEWS MADE IN ANY POST.

Fuck, I forgot that two tildes was actual formatting.

wat

Drown yourself. You are incapable of answering any of my questions.

You honestly don't know how those things work. Only way to take it off without triggering it is to amputate.

Read the cuckchan q/a you lazy faggot.

Does MI set security clearances, or NSA?
Would they hide certain information from h-dog, knowing Huma would leak it to the MB?

4chan since 2003, left immediately upon Holla Forums’s creation. Go suck kike cock back on reddit, larpfag.

friendly reminder to filter and report all sliding shills

do not engage

The DoE created the Q-level clearance, which is the only relevant one here.

I love looking at this sea of stubs. It's very comforting. I occasionally unhide a post, and like clockwork, what do you get?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reported for being so autistic that he can’t even answer questions about the kike whose cock he’s sucking.

I highly doubt that.

That guy only has a goatee not a full beard like salman. It could be a different prince, one that salman has a good relationship with but unless prince salman shaved between march of this year and the shooting in vegas then it isn't him. But again, could be a another prince.

You’d be right to do so. They work on body heat, but they can be shorted out and/or heat can be spoofed. Physical removal is fairly straightforward.

The trip dubs in your timestamp and dubs suggest you should.

But Q asked who sets security clearances. Just wondered if it was military intelligence.

I would also like to point out there was another shooting by an ebil wypipo at a church, called by an user before this happened.

no, the windows demonstrate this
proof?
to kill trump

Strangely, not even cuckchan has that answer, they're stuck answering shit from last week.

Because hair cannot be cut, even to disguise one's self during an extraction from a firefight. Use your fucking brain dude, hair grows.

It's not even good, ant sized to boot. Fucking faggots can't even use proper gore.

Allegedly campos was ms13 took out paddock. It has also been suggested that DJT was in LV that night on classified meeting. That explains the runway shootings and fast response time from academi aka Blackwater

they botched killing him

I'd be pretty pissed off too, considering the timing of this happening this may be the Don's final deal.

ITT: Niggers straight off of reddit.

anti-sage :^)

The last torfag was adamant that the LARP was real, so it’s good to see someone sane for once.

Reported.

Oh come on, don't make me filter TOR. There's plenty of TORanons with shit to say. Don't sully their good name.

Gas yourself quad nigger

My god, it's resorted to tor. Also, Im a huge faggot for even replying.

I have never seen this much shilling and shitposting.

Something big is coming.

Lurk for 2 years before posting, faggot.

Just.

In all of the pics of the prince from 2017 I can find he has a full beard. Unless you can show me a pic from october or this month where he has shaved then it isn't him. I'm serious help me look cause I can't find anything more recent than march of this year.

like they're having a circle jerk right before our eyes. every thread for the past few days has been absolute anus

I thought summerfags were supposed to leave when summer ended.

Which is why we want this fucking kike LARPing taken down so that we can focus on what’s actually going to happen.

Like, I thought that 4/pol/ was the bastion of bots and redditors, with the breaking news and shit, and 8/pol/ was the godhead with the deep analysis. It seems that today is a gigantic reversal, since I haven't seen a single shill on 4/pol/. This shit's crazy.

Copy pasta saved…

seems a bit overly sensitive over posts on a imageboard… hrmmmm

wew

It looks like the Department of State might approve security clearances.
state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm

You have't been around for long if you didn't see the bots and shills ramp up significantly over the last 4 months.

Interesting series of questions that need answering
Abdul Aziz bin Fahd
Some kike who also partly owns mandalay bay
It was reported that after King Fahd's death, he began to live in Switzerland.
Clinton foundation and obama foundation for two off the top of my head.
Most infamous colleges and universities in america for one.
Abdul Aziz bin Fahd
The police officer?
So the united states military killed him
Kikes
Clinton, soros, all us senators and representatives, obummer, the jesters, etc.
Various places globally.
archive.fo/kFRvO Cooper's familly is a buncha of kikes going by the last name "vanderbilt". Appearently most of his familly was (((suicided))) by his fellow kikes and that got him interested in jounalism. This might be relevant as a lead into who blackmails the puppets.

Correct.
state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10977.htm#4

Department of State agency executives:
Rex Tillerson, Secretary
John Sullivan, Deputy Secretary & Deputy Secretary for Management and Resources

There were pictures going around of air force one in the air by vegas during that day. I would have to dig to find them.

Isn't Anderson "Up the Pooper" Cooper a Vanderbilt?

Want to know how I know you're not from around here, niggers? Here's a hint

Also correct.
biography.com/people/anderson-cooper-20851303

Well I mean, I've seen a gigantic influx of them in the last month, but besides that, it's been pretty steady since the 2016 election.
4/pol/, on the other hand, has been in a fucking tombstone piledriver into the pits of insanity. They have threads there that I might as well call "Hillary General", since they're literally created by CTR.
Today though? Fucking NOTHING. Shit's scary. And Tel Aviv user isn't making things better.

I'll be honest the waves of shills (aut-kike, TRSodomites, ISD, ShariaBlue, CIAniggers, CTR) all blended together for me into a year or so's worth of endless shill cycles.
I sort of miss JIDF back before all this, they kept holohoax threads going and thats how I got redpilled.

What? What do you mean, what are you implying?

They do have disinfo and troll shills. There was a guy like 5 threads ago making info gifs with stupid ass memes.

Best I can do, undated but looks recent. The hairline is what they say better matches the vip in LV.

it's a bot or a shill with nothing to add. I know it can be hard but please just ignore for the sake of the bread.

Q also asked how NSA gathers information. Doesn't NSA monitor all calls and data entering and leaving the US? Wouldn't they have had all the podesta and clinton emails?

nevermind, it says that right in the green text. I am ashamed.
polite sage

You are a cuckchan refugeee who needs to go back is what it means. Gotta agree with him here you need to fucking lurk moar if you don't know what a TOR post ID looks like.

pic related, save the bullet though and an hero

They at least had the metadata, which would, in theory, be enough to trace to whom emails were going

Juicy theory on LV, using what has been collected.

He has literally mentioned (((the fed))) and the (((owners))) of the MSM

Ima need you to hol up there, user. Quad nigger is a reference to the ancient meme of Double Nigger, not the post ID.

Yes, and it took him a week to do so. And do you know what? That’s STILL not naming the jew. He’s a civic nationalist, though. I don’t expect much else from a redditor.

I wish infinigger had caught on.

see

Nigger please, I'm up to speed.

Yeah I saw that one and thought maybe it is him but the I found pics related. Those are from march 16 2017. Pretty sure that one is old, it looks like he's gained weight recently.

did that user really think i was referencing the id number of a torpedo?

WEW
E
W

it's hexes anyways, you'd have to be legit retarded to think that

So NSA backing up MI, feeding truthful information to Trump. At the same time they fudge the facts a little with shillery and the MB mole during the election. The mostly real information is sent along to soros and the roths, who then act on supposedly real info, outing themselves. This allows the wizards and warlocks to enact their final battle plans, safeguarding Trump while shit goes down.
This is what I'm seeing so far Crossing my fingers that they take out weed man here in Canada, as Q references his ties to soros.

Very nice conjecture. Capped with intent to distribute.

Go back to your discord honeypot.

This whole fucking thread, just like Israel and Saudi Arabia, needs to be glassed.

Don’t repeat yourself.

cock and ball torture shed??

are you just getting the larpy vibe? To me this has a smacking of truth i can't turn away from, i think this is gonna be one hell of a ride.

That’s basically what I came up with to describe the absolute fellation of the cuckchan LARPer.

They collect all information, internet, phone, mail, and radio and copy and store it forever. But the weird part is how Q asked
Chance yes, (((coincidences))) no.
Mossad and ciainggers
Does someone have this email?
Yes
Because most follow and controlling the narrative means you control what people percieve as truth.
Because he was unexpected
Kikes
Kikes obviously, maybe even that vanderbilt family of kikes.
Internet then.
They aren't. They do it anyways.
US non-persons ofcourse
People
Literally who?
I don't know.
Kikes.
1488d chess somehow.
The president or the head of the state department
kikes.
The truth?

I will grant the LARPer one thing and only one thing: He said “Godfather III” in reference to Saudi Arabia prior to a kike who wrote an article describing the soft coup as a Corleone-style action. That’s all he has been “correct” on.

Hey faggot, I'm bored. Explain the whole "+++" thing. Please use as much buzzwords and threats as you can muster. Being filtered means you don't take up much screen space.

Adam R is head of NSA

OR
wew lad, you’ll have to do better than that

Admiral Rogers

I'm going to be replying to you one time before filtering you. Just want to say that I am impressed with your level of autism. You've been impotently sperging out for three straight days at least over this without accomplishing anything but making yourself look like a loon and yet you persist. If you channeled such energy and determination into something productive you may actually be able to form a fulfilling life for yourself. Just something to ponder.

These threads are pure entertainment. Something to laugh at and enjoy. The one who is taking this shit the most serious is clearly you. Have a nice day and god bless.

I'm literally looking at his Twitter now. He posted it around 7 hours ago.

I went and checked it out on the cuckchan archive and donald's twitter too. It's legitiment. But wow cuckchan is fucking pure cancer. That whole shitshow needs to the glassed.

ITS A TEAM OF KIKES TAKING TURNS POSTING FROM THE SAME ROOM IN PISSREAL, LEAVE THEM ALONE GODDAMN

Proving you faggots are paid shills by your complete and utter incapability of holding a discussion on the topic.

The thread has devolved into chatter and bullshit. Anchored. Don't make another unless you have something more substantial than cuckchan shitposting.

VICTORY.

oh shit I forgot about Anderson Cooper. That's interesting.
He also had that infamous segment about pedos in the Pentagon from 6 years ago.

FUCKING VICTORY.

LARPERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

user, I have one question for you:
Do you take no pleasure in rustling jimmies? Do you find no humour in flamboyant displays of autism? Do you, dare I say, proclaim "no fun allowed"?
Tel Aviv user is a fucking national treasure, and I'll remember his antics for weeks to come.

THREAD SUMMARY

Nothing is happening. Nothing was ever going to happen. A cuckchan LARPer who doesn’t even know how to use a tripcode is not one of the ONLY TEN PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD with a specific level of security clearance and “full knowledge of this plan.” Someone that important is not posting on 4chan. Someone that important–if he actually has knowledge he wants to disseminate–is also not going to type cryptic bullshit that looks like it came from more than two people and ask questions that he doesn’t answer. Someone that important is, statistically, owned by jews, even if there are some patriots left up there. Out of 10 of the most powerful people in the entire fucking world, the redditors on 4chan expect one of them to not only be “#ourguy”, but to leak the proceedings of FUCKING NATIONWIDE MARTIAL LAW and–surprise surprise–the arrest of three quarters of the US government.

Why, that’s exactly what we would want! Happy day! All of our dreams are coming true, and we didn’t even have to put in an ounce of work ourselves! Hooray! It’s over! We’re saved! DON’T QUESTION IT, just spend the entire day ignoring literally everything else that is ACTUALLY happening in the news, never mind your own wildly successful campaign of “It’s okay to be white.” Because nothing ever came from YOU doing an honest day’s work!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH. THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ARREST ITSELF. ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO SIT ON YOUR ASS AND DO NOTHING IS NOT ONLY LYING TO YOU, HE IS A JEWISH SHILL.

If there is something, why is nothing happening? Where’s the Emergency Broadcast System announcement? Where’s Trump using Obama’s emergency television override to speak to the people? Where’s the martial law? Where are the riots he talked about? Antifa couldn’t even get off their asses for a completely unrelated outing. Where’s the Huma arrest? Where are the Podesta arrests? They were supposed to be in custody by now; no one has any information on that beyond your continued shilling campaign. WHERE IS ANY DIRECT MENTION OF JEWS IN ANYTHING THAT HE WROTE? Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST? Nothing he said has happened.

SUMMARY OF LARPER STATEMENTS

PRE-COLORS
Claims Trump is insulated and will not be addressing the nation on what is supposedly the biggest mass-arrest in national history. Claims there are more patriots than traitors in the government (LOL). Claims something is in the works to make the Democrat Party lose the nigger vote entirely. First claims of martial law (using the acronym “M” and “I” for some reason).

No evidence of the claims being true has come to light.

YELLOW
Says martial law is inbound. Says mass arrests of the government are inbound. Asks a bunch of irrelevant, useless, LEADING questions. This sets the stage for appearing to be “cryptic” and pretending to know the answers to the questions that aren’t just public knowledge.

No evidence of the claims being true has come to light. 11/3 CLAIM PROVEN WRONG. 11/6 CLAIM PROVEN WRONG.

PINK
Doubles down on the “martial law” narrative. Says the EBS will be invoked. Says riots will be organized. Says no one will be hurt. Says no one will have to lift a finger and that the government will take care of itself. Says King Nigger went to North Korea and may be there right now. Claims Trump would leave an important message on Twitter before leaving for Asia. No evidence of the claims being true has come to light. Claims directly contradict common sense and all previous knowledge of US government operations. TWITTER CLAIM PROVEN WRONG.

GREEN
Talks about Huma; arrest was only mentioned in YELLOW. Mentions Uranium One off-hand. IS A CIVIC NATIONALIST. Makes massive claim: Twitter, “My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us…” No evidence of the claims being true has come to light.

PURPLE
Talks about McCain; makes no predictions or publicly unknown statements. Talks about Saudi Arabia; makes no predictions about future events. Says the CIA/alphabet agencies were responsible for the 11 minute Twitter takedown of POTUS account. No evidence of the claims being true has come to light.

BLUE
Talks about Podesta. Talks about Huma. As neither has been arrested/indicted, only repeats the same shit as YELLOW. No evidence of the claims being true has come to light. 11/3 CLAIM PROVEN WRONG. 11/6 CLAIM PROVEN WRONG.

PINK II
Talks about martial law in Saudi Arabia. Still makes no statements or predictions about current actions in said country.

TEAL
Claims that martial law and the arrests will be made during Trump’s trip. Claims world will be different place BY THE TIME he returns. Lists books and movies. Gives no information. Gives a specific timeline of TEN DAYS. Claims military control. Claims martial law. SIMULTANEOUSLY claims that the MSM will be allowed free reign to use scare tactics rather than being shut down or temporarily halted from reporting. No evidence of the claims being true has come to light.

KIWI
Mentions Clinton foundation. Mentions Seth Rich. Makes no predictions. Makes no statements that are publicly verifiable.

DARK GREEN
Mentions MS-13. Mentions Flynn. Mentions “MI” again, but not in the context of martial law. Says “10 days” again. Gives no timeframe for start, finish, or scope.

NOTE: SAYS “GODFATHER III”. Some kike on a jewish website HAS made a mention of Godfather III in regard to the Saudis cleaning house. This is the SINGLE correlation that has been made thus far.

Mentions Queen Elizabeth II. Devolves into wall of single word spam with absolutely no context or substance.

NOTE: Mentions satan worship; still does not name jews.

GREEN II

Mentions HUMA. No arrest or indictment has been made, despite initial claims. Claims Trump is “savior”. LOL. Says above and next drops have a chance of shutting down Holla Forums. CLAIM PROVEN WRONG. Claims false flag attacks at right-wing gatherings (cities, sporting events). Claims elections no longer matter. No evidence of the claims being true has come to light.

BLUE-GREY
Finally some actually relevant shit.
Mentions the actual events actually happening in actual Saudi Arabia. Finally some questions worth discussing.

NOTE: says “who controls the fed” and “who are the puppet masters”. This is as close to talking about jews as any of these LARPers have EVER come. A week after beginning.

NO DIRECT STATEMENTS ABOUT JEWS MADE IN ANY POST.

literally wtf?

What did he mean Nov.3?
@realDonaldTrump
·
Nov 3
Just took off for ceremony @ Pearl Harbor. Will then be heading to Japan, SKorea, China, Vietnam & the Philippines. Will never let you down!

He'll never let us down!

this is the 'quality moderation' we have come to love since hotwheels became pig food.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Nigger you're helping him slide the thread, you're the one getting rustled. Bully him from another thread.

He's not to return until the 14th, and Q mentioned that we're getting what SA has done before he gets back.

You don't really think whoever it was stopped to trim up the whiskers during a mass shooting, do you?

Well atleast with it bumplocked the spammer doesn't need to keep spamming. Now we can investigate in some peace.

Don't forget about europe and china. All supposedly in the next ten days at that.

It’s anchored. Your shit is finally off the board.

Is autist poster responsible for the anchor? Then thousand posts until the mods give in? Fuck this thread was comfy and I'm not stepping into the cesspool of cuckchan ever again. :-(

Shills hate posting in bumplocked threads because they don't get paid as much.

You forgot to sage this time.

occam's razor, shillary was bought by the saudis WHOODA THUNKIT

The only thing I disagree is campos isn't a registered guard, he's most likely ms13.
4 seasons being a hotspot makes sense

Paddock probably IS an asset, a real legal name and history, but not the real person. I don't think the body looks like paddock

There was also STACKS of magazines loaded, not a few? Are you suggesting they brought in surefire 100 mags specifically? why not Pmags. this fits with why would he buy bump stocks and not a legal full auto? smells of "too much political motive"

Explains the mismatched uniforms and "breach of code". This could be military or blackwater.

Fuck them, they won't have to deal with chimpouts like we will.

Sandniggers who pride themselves on beards never grow them past a point. That's not weird to you?

REPORT TO REQUEST ANCHOR AWEIGH

Sounds like former military. Maybe he wasn't fired because the nsa has the global dirt on alll peoples and nations leaders as to control them?

>>>/sudpol/ welcomes any Holla Forums related material.

Lets see about Rex Tillerson, head of the State Department.
forbes.com/profile/rex-tillerson/

Do your fucking free job and ban the shills. We're passing info through the noise.

Well holy fucking cats right in the middle of reading an investigate thread that is all of a sudden making major sense to me it gets anchored.
I MEAN WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS BOARD?

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Your assertion was that it could be some Saudi prince in the "VIP extraction" video because he would have trimmed up his beard DURING a mass shooting. I don't have any opinion whatsoever on who the individual in the video was. I'm just asking you if you seriously believe someone would stop to trim their whiskers during a mass shooting.

There was an anchored and then un-anchored thread a couple days ago too. It had these same spam style shills in it too. Seems like there must be some kind of drama among the mods or something.

archive.fo/gGaV9
So he has been involved in spying on everyone for a long time now. Obummer made him head of the nsa back in 2014 though.

It's also possible that the mods do it on the assumption that shills will leave a thread that their shilling has been effective in derailing/destroying such as it getting bumplocked. But I don't pay attention to meta shit so it could be gay ass e-drama too.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and try it one more time: The princes shave BEFORE showing up to vegas and dress in plain clothes in order to blend in better. I never implied it was done during the firefight.

IF YOU LIVE CLOSE TO LANGLEY, I'D CLEAR MY SCHEDULE FOR TOMORROW

Looks like mods have finally decided to put an end to the weekend cuckchan shills.

i mean you could trim the beard while you're walking. and ima situation where you are the target of an assassination, that would be the most effective method for changing your appearance in a short time.

John J. Sullivan, deputy director of the State Department.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_J._Sullivan_(diplomat)

Hmm, both directors of the state department have ties to Russia around the Obama era.

Okay.

Just happen to have the clippers in your bug out bag? It's a reach.

>EVEN
>EVEN

This one post here makes more sense to me than all the other posts I have read on LV.
I realize it is not PROVEN FACT as Holla Forums requires but it fills in some unanswered and weird circumstance surrounding the scenario.
Plus with all the happenings in KSA it kinda neatly ties everything together.

Why wouldn’t you? Haven’t you ever read that one impromptu survival manual? It says to keep a razor around for that purpose.

So it's a regular razor now? Not even a battery-powered clipper?

The only plothole is the fact that campos was for sure ms13 since he wasn't a registered security guard and he was using someone else's ssn.

Whatever the fuck you want to call it, bong. Whatever’s easiest to use quickly and on the go. You’re not going to use a fucking straight razor and cream.

Have we gotten too close to the truth of what's happening? Bumplock at least keeps robosperge from posting. Are the wizards and warlocks all in MI and marines or are some of them in other departments? Are there actual CIA and FBI agents loyal to the country?

i never said it wasn't a stretch. but the beard being different doesn't disqualify him from being the prince, especially when you account for how the guards surrounding him were acting.

Q says there's about 10 of them, 7 are military, one has to be Don, and 2 more.

Outside of the FBI field agents that threatened to empty the unit under comey, its all compromised.

What was Campos' intended role?

I never said it did or didn't. I said as much in a post you've already replied to.

the lower ranks are patriotic. it seems the culture of the FBI and CIA only allows for treasonous fucks at the top

To kill those sand nigger kikes and a example of what's to come.
I don't know
If he means of saudie arabia then the social media blackout. If he means that other kingdom then atacama.
I don't know
We don't?
Because war?
Soros, clintons, MSM worldwide, senators, leaders, governors, etc.
Kikes
I don't know
Physical force and or control of those with said force like cuckservatives with guns in america
They can and are faggot
They are going against the cia and kikes in some fashions
For trustworthyness?
Then it's a setup.
Kikes.
So that people can fuck themselves over and think by voting they control the united states system
I don't know this one.
So that poor people and niggers aren't excluded from voting
What did he mean by (187)?
For easy invasion
Sedition and treason.
Yes.
Kikes and nsa
NSA
So they can be swayed by traveling illegals.

Give paddock the final comp.

You don't have to do this, the fucking spread sheet does it for you.

Did we ever figure out how he got all the guns up there unnoticed?
There was weirdness with the way his body was found and blood splatters.
Campos was only featured on Ellen and we were not sure if it was really him.
There is still a whole bunch of open issues AFAIK but then I have not followed the whole scene in a totally immersed and focused manner. been to busy to give it total due diligence

We know the media sure aint gonna help us on this angle now will they?

No, the LARPer was never right.

Even if he wasn't, there's some quality corn in the shit we're digging through.

It’s very odd how a couple of the things he said lined up. But then again, pareidolia is a hell of a drug.

Thread's anchored, faggot. Take your pseudo-intellectualism elsewhere. Q is batting a thousand.

Except no. His dates came and went.

yes the dates did come and go, but the questions asked are a nice way to put everything together. it's not whether it's real or not, there is definitely some big stuff going down behind the scenes, and these questions are helping to lead us to as plausible an answer as anything else ive seen regarding what in the actual fuck is going on.

Even though I get the feeling he's a LARPer, he appears to be well versed on certain topics, and I've learned more about the SA purges than I got from the news. Like an elite autist breaking down the news of the day.

exactly, at this point it doesn't matter, it really helps at least in a good direction to start looking to begin to piece the puzzle together.

The larper, if not a larper, his intelligence could be incomplete, and it sounds as though this is happening quite rapidly with a lot of factors outside of anyone's control. Could be that his predictions are as correct as possible at the time of issuance, given the best available information.

That diana person needs to be investigated that is related to the queen of england. She has something to do with the pedowood kikes.

That’s a joke, right?

you mean Lady Di?

What is HUMA? i can’t find it online, can only find some harvard mathematics and africa shit.

>>>/reddit/
I told you these delusional faggots would never let it go. They probably fucking believe WHAnon was legit, too.

And now the clinical retards show up.

Harvard University Mooslim Alumni

Voat says HUMA is the Havard University Muslim Association Q-user spoke about, not the rug munching sandniggress. I don't really know, I'm half asleep already. If anyone wants to dig for clues:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2226357

Thank you.

the other responses missed it
Jim Barksdale is on the board of the Mayo Clinic and is on the Board of Trustees for In-Q-Tel.
archive.is/OtC7c
archive.is/l9wxK

Reported to remove the anchor and set sail.

morons if not glowing in the dark.

How fucking retarded are you?

Does it really not bother you faggots knowing that you will be held to account for your crimes?

ruskie rev'tn of 1917, the rise of communism.

The internet will drop dead while things happen.

Soros gave 18 BILLION from his company. I think the 4th was deception. printed some signs and that's it, meanwhile many real people are going to do something tomorrow.

I'm guessing they have already told religious leaders something in preparation for tomorrow, next is crazies?

Marines > CIA

That's not the VIP escort though, half those guys are casino security and not nearly enough have any proper opsec for a security detail.

by paying a 18 year old fuck $100 to carry his bags
who cares?

I can assume HUMA is a pedo network. It's in their religion. They wear pedastry on their sleeves (metaphorically)

Let's pray for their victory.

That's literally video of taking him to the roof, where a helicopter was waiting.

No it was either secret military or a PMC, hence the mismatched uniforms.

WE NEED A BASED VIRGINIA user TO GO TO FUCKING LANGLEY AND HANG ITS OK TO BE WHITE FLIERS

Interesting, I also like how imkampfy more or less revealed his hand by bumplocking this thread. kek
Now about those infographs, collages are not going to cut it. It needs to be an image a Normie on a phone can see and understand.

I lose zero sleep knowing that you and all your fellow jews will hang by the neck until dead, no.

Like I said is a lot of unanswered questions if the 18 year old bell hop was carrying the gunz where is the security footage showing us?
It would be in the best interests to back up the crazy rich guy shooter angle.
Not the carry them down from the penthouse they arrived on a helicopter angle.

Havent seen that one. You have a link?

who gives a shit? We're not getting it unless it's leaked by an user who claimed to have it

Speaking of Leaks whatever happened to digging the remain JFK files? Should we do it here too while we're at it?

apparently i hurt the mods fee fees
what a massive faggot

try and stop me you beta cunt, i've got more exit nodes than you have pubes. I can ban evade for days

Ill do it. Why though? I missed the conversation preceding this

shill alert

It's Okay To Be White is just a piece of paper with "It's Okay To Be White" in big letters plastered somewhere. The Left gets massively butthurt and loses their shit over this innocuous message and will Shut It Down.

Don't get caught.

Don't provoke him, he may no longer get massive wide IP range banning powers anymore but he'll still do it at a slower pace you can clearly see he will do it 24/7 if he has to. And imkampfy has been around since Hotwheels was active and in control of the site, I know him and his ways rather well.
I'll start digging the JFK files for connections and leads tomorrow since nobody else seems up to it. It's a large rabbit hole and everyone is caught up in the now when Q (maybe the Don himself?) wants everyone to know the "whole picture".

Tell your family you love them before you go. They’ll never see you again.

Don't listen to those faggots, langley is about to be the alamo to the swamp tomorrow, according to rumors.

user, if you’re suicidal go post the fliers. It has nothing to do with what this faggot is saying, though.

There is still thread 3 on the jfk digging but seems every one broke their shovel handles all at once.

Almost as though something was invented to DISTRACT from that or something…

I bumped it back to the top of the catalog I will make sure it stays in the catalog until at least Nov 22 and add a few things for anons to read/watch then let it fall by the wayside.

Has anyone looked into the magik angle? Seems like there were some hints toward something occult or maybe i misread. I thought he(q) was talking about memetics?

Cain and such

If you kept your mouth shut and not fly off the handle and screech autistically for over 20 hours straight at a time then things would not have progressed the way they did. Tomorrow CBTS threads on this board is going to be the new JFK digging threads and if you don't like it you can kiss my ass since I won't post any findings in a JFK thread. Just to spite you.

WELL BOYS ITS BEEN AN HONOR

We have a confirmed, for the first time in decades, not just a 4 SKYKANG, but both a 206 and 276 character eam message. Shit's about to get real:

eam.watch/log

what am I looking at?

Why are you faggots so fucking retarded?

It's been obvious since the fucking beginning that "wizards & warlocks" is a code for the codebreakers at the NSA.

The NSA is the only alphabet org that Trump trusts according to this LARP. That's why he didn't replace their director Adam R (whoever the retard was that was answering Q questions and didn't know who this was go gas yourself you fucktard).

Now back to why they call them "wizards and warlocks". Simple really, the most computer savvy people are stereotyped to be your average 400lb basement dwelling, magic the gathering, world of Warcraft, dungeons & dragons playing hackers named 4chan.

Wizards and warlocks are staple characters in D&D and WoW.

Codebreakers at NSA are some of the most computer savvy people in the world. Hell Cicada 11301 or whatever the fuck it was called was probably a NSA test for those 400lb autistic hackers to break their codes and be recruited by them. The "wizards & warlocks" might even be a faction within the NSA who were all weaponized autists from the Chans, which would make sense as to why they would help Trump as Q has implied, 4chan and Holla Forums fags are natsoc and the W&W saw that Trump wants to kick out Mexicans so they thought he was their guy.

>eam.watch/log

Looking at dedicated skyking watch threads or anywhere dedicated to talking about radio broadcasts there was also a foxtrot flash message which is a separate from skykings that is so serious not even 9/11 justified it's use.
skykingradio.blogspot.com/2016/10/some-updated-info-on-skyking-traffic.html

A 3RD MESSAGE IS BEING BROADCAST

seems to be a new one too, quick search on what ive heard so far isn’t popping any results, its a new message

Its a flash message too. So much for a larp.

another fastdraw, repeat of FFOU6 207 char

The inventor of secret code and spycraft was a warlock asshole. His name was John Dee and he practiced black magic for the queens first intel group. His autograph back in 1750's roughly was…can u guess? 007. So fuck you and your D n D bullshit NSA crap

I don't think there were any flash messages, people just got spooked by the messages starting with foxtrot foxtrot

Also, the 207 char message is begin broadcast yet again.

disregard, seems like starting with foxtrot foxtrot is the actual signal for a Flash message.

I wonder what the fuck is the Happening

Is your faggot ass implying that the W&W are fucking Interpol or some shit? Cause that's pretty retarded.

The reason it's spooky is because of the body of the message. Which is apparently the same.

Another new FF message going out, 171 Char

New 171 message. I'm scared that FF is code for foxtrot flash. Reviewing the eam logs nothing its recent history has ever been prefixed with FF

Going back to thread. What is it about cult..Queen…Merkel….secret societies. Whos the french Pm again? I think she wears some strange occult pendants.

I think you will find it will be called like 'skyking skyking' before the message as it is the alert notifier and sets who needs to listen.
I've seen the same through the logs as you too, also fast draw seems to be a fairly unreported operator

The skykings already happened before the foxtrot, and foxtrot has more or less been on repeat since.

Trump, urgent meeting with worst korea.

all station fastdraw message, looks like another new one

Another new FF message, 125 char this time

Another FF, 125 char.

Looking it up he actually choked so this Fastdraw guy is shortening the message down so he can breathe.

Wasn't there 3 ARMORED CARS that rolled up from a private company…to "assist" police?

FAGGOTS HEAR ME OUT

Go read through the original text again and tell me who writes like that and speaks like that.

Then tell me who was a son who is declared king of the internetz, time traveller who appeared in 1890's books and is "so good with computers" who can help him out to write on Holla Forums

OH MY

right idea, wrong son

Trump BTFOing gun control too

When the fuck did he position a nuclear submarine?

Lurk more faggot. Are you seriously suggesting that Trump would make his son post on 4chan? A site that openly calls for the gassing of his sister and brother-in-law?

Trump is savvy enough to do this on his own no need for the 11 year old.

no idea but the uptick in EAMs would suggest something like that.

What was your point anyway fag?

Does anyone else notice fastdraw is speaking faster?

I was suggesting that his son already does post there and if you had used one iota of common sense you would have made that link instead of making assertions out your ass about Donald 'making' Barron post.

not really, the number of 170+ char messages that have popped up today and the frequency of them being broadcast is the more interesting thing IMO, there are 2 running back to back at the moment

Score one for the good guys.

check'd
So am I to believe that at some point today Langly is going to get stormed by the marines? That…just seems too far fetched too be true. It would be amazing and only a net positive for the world, but I just can't see it happening.

Apparently the GREAT VETS in virginia are being given a nod to.

That election will be a good test to see how much political juice Trump has when it comes to close races.

You will be necked just like all the other jews.
Correct. I saved the board from your kike shilling.
Nope. Because nothing has happened or is going to happen. Your kikery was stopped.
lol the mods explicitly said not to make any more of these
No one cares what you want, jew.

We’re going to war with North Korea, you fucking dipshits. That’s the storm. That was always the only storm.

It’s war with North Korea, kike.

No.

I was considering that angle too. But then I saw this and realized that it was all planned from the start. Because trump already stated that he was going to japan, south korea, the phillipeans, and some other place in his tweets before any of this happened. So either something really fishy is up with that nuke sub or before any of this happened (((someone))) was already positioning things for war with best korea.

That might just be the tweet to signal to the burger military yes seriously to storm the cianiggers in virginia if what that larper said is true. That's how the saudia arabia event got kicked off too, as predicted by the larper.

You missed the last six months of war preparations and the moving of three carrier fleets to the peninsula?
He didn’t predict a damn thing.

wait, how did the Saudi arabia even kick off? i must have missed something.

not (((someone)))
Gee, I wonder who is behind this post that is trying to glorify ZOG like a total bitch?

You’re extremely weak and ✡uninformed✡.

See twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926707692395102219 archive.fo/DljH9 . This was before any of the deaths or arrests in saudie arabia. It's 1488d chess.

Moshie I hear ass cream sales are at a all time high. Do you have some sources on the ass cream sales in tel aviv the gayest place on earth?

>archive.fo/DljH9
jesus, those comments underneath are pure cancer.
So you are saying that the call back to remember pearl harbor was some way a sign to the Saudis to start their purge?

thanks for contributing to the conversation.

Yes, you’re a real asset to this conversation.

Nah, we'll see what happens within the next 72 hours.

the literal state of kike 8pol

like if this shit is new or something lol
archive.fo/yd231

let me break it down for you
>after the (((consensus))) is formed (((they))) shut down

called it yesterday

(check'n)
I always wondered why they bumplock so many comfy threads like European art, and basically any Aryan Fuck Yeah.

I mean I knew what that was.

We can only hope. Going to vote now but a literal Alamo would be nice.

I've begun my digging but I'm actually moving to Wikileaks first since they always post juicy shit but it's pretty arcane to navigate despite the updated UI. And also cause I needed to know more about Mueller I asked myself "why would he be on Trump's side?" Whelp first fucking hit right here, Mueller oversaw the transfer of Uranium himself as ordered by Hillary.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/wikileaks-fbis-mueller-delivered-highly-enriched-stolen-uranium-russia-2009/
archive.is/q8pMe
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html
So people say it's because he's caught in kiddy diddling but the real reason I suspect is because he already knows who is in on this and Trump gave him an offer he cannot refuse. What offer though?

Why is Trudeau important? (this question is me not Q)
Uranium One is a shell company used as a front to facilitate the transfer of uranium from the US to Russia and where is Uranium One located? Canada.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One
archive.is/4OWzh (oldest archived page in Wikipedia)

Be the man to take down the largest criminal enterprise in the history of the United States Government.
One thing i have been meaning to dig on, but have no idea where to even begin is to see if Mueller served with/under any of the Marine Generals in Trumps cabinet. That would offer us a little more insight into why Mueller was chosen. I have met many a marines, and they are the most loyal of the bunch. Its possible that Mueller saw all the shit happening with 9/11, U1, etc…, and it ate him alive, but he couldn't blow the whistle because he has always been in the service of the president and as a Marine his honor or whatever would not allow him to go against his Commander in Chief.
Well maybe now with Trump, who has surrounded himself with Generals, especially Marine Generals, maybe now Mueller has an opportunity to make past wrong right.
This is all just a theory of course, but in my mind it makes sense and could be the only answer.

Whelp a quick search of Mattis in the same thing as where I got the Mueller cable
PRESIDENT REQUESTS RELEASE OF SACT GEN MATTIS
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE74959_a.html

twitter.com/AndrewRestuccia/status/927869678525001728

Wait what… Al Waleed Bin Talel, who paid for Obama to go to Harvard Law, owns Citi, and Citi chose Obama's cabinet, owns The Four Seasons Hotel which is the top 4 floors of the Mandalay Bay.
And Al Waleed Bin Talel just got arrested 3 days ago by Prince Solomon who became heir to the throne in June.

Salman*

I'll be off for a while but some interesting tidbit of some cursory 2007 sniffing France might actually be selling uranium to India.
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974STATE110212_b.html
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974STATE126462_b.html

And the DPRK has been making diplomatic overtures to Malawi
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BLANTY00364_b.html

I'll continue my dig later.

Some Anons on cuckchan figured out that communicating via asking questions someone blinds surveillance, shill, and possibly A.I. programs. Shill clutter dropped off immediately after people switched to the question format. Cuckchan mods started shoahing threads shortly after that. This was around Threads 111-114 if anyone cares to look into it.

This is possibly why Q is communicating via questions. It might useful information to know in the future.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/pepe-escobar-inside-story-saudi-night-long-knives

Pretty sure this is a sign.

So I should ask questions?
Okay?
Are we all Q now?
We going to answer questions with questions? Acronyms?
I see.
At last?

Next maybe communicate through images? Memes?

MS 13 called out in Dons last tweet about Virginia. Could be house cleaning time.

Maybe being Q is a state of mind?
To beat the enemy we become the memes?
Isn't this the timeline where anime's real?

MS13

I don't know how to pray.

But I'll try anyway?

Dig lead NGOs.

CIA

they look baked

Maybe he called himself Q because he works for Military Intelligence and Q is Bond's guy from Military Intelligence in 007 movies?

who are the (((CIA)))?

But Q is a real clearance level? Be seeing you? qq[u[wpqu

I'd like to apologize for the mess that is Canada. The only reason we're in this no brakes slide into the abyss is weed man. Why is Canada important to soros though? Why is U1 funnelling through here? Why are they accelerating the collapse of the great white north?

maybe they want to use it as a beach head for a mainland invasion of the United States using imported shitskins?

have you ever heard about the missing native Kamloops kids? Or the stolen generation in general? Shit's been covered up a long time.
Have you heard what some people have had to say about weed man sr?
Or a guy from the West Coast who hangs out with BC and is active in orphanages and teenage runaways?

Uranium One is used for moving the Uranium and I suspect that human trafficking for pedophiles is also involved. Oh and be sure to dig up ALL radioactive isotopes "going missing".

Why does Manitoba's child services always get purged?

(checked)
I know Sr. was responsible for shitting all over our history, claiming Canada had none. The residential schools were a fucked up system for supplying kids to pedo rings. Maybe that's why Jr. is setting the stage for shariah, to lower the age of consent down to 9 for a kike approved kid diddling country in the west?

Looks like this Saudi Raid is a bit of quid pro quo from a happy to be alive Salman.

I've worked in MB before, it's got a small population base though, more missing kids would be a lot harder to hide there wouldn't it? The other strange thing I noticed was all the Hutterites with cellphones, in AB they aren't even allowed to have radios in their vehicles.

Doesn't SK have uranium mines? Wondering if they've had any missing uranium?

No doofus, U1 was given to NK and Iran to help their nuclear programs.

Whatever happen with those fast flash foxtrot foxtrot transmissions?

They finally started dying off around 0530est, and started before midnight. It was six hours of constant FF messages, which has never happened in 40+ years history.

I understand the missing US uranium ended up in NK, just wondering if "dude weed" followed his muslim buddy BOs example and gave some up too?

what's seui?

No, even worse, he sold all of canada's gold. Canada's economy is now founded upon nothing but debt and kike cock sucking.

Mary Kay Henry is currently the president of SEUI

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/pepe-escobar-inside-story-saudi-night-long-knives
I think Salam is actually the Saudis' /ourgoy/.

Yeah he can't even tie his shoes without asking kike permission.

What are the implications of those messages?

What are the precedents?

Why were they brought up?

Whom brought them up?

Why is it relevant?

What happened the last time transmissions like that were heard?

-some dumbass speaking in Q

they were not flash foxtrot messages.
they were all stations messages.

Looks like a new thread started, any bets how long it takes the kike squad to shill it up too?

That's the thing, this is supposed to be happening over the next month, for the shills to scream nothing happened, nothing's going to happen means that they have to see a month into the future. November will be an amazing month.

Link it faggot

Here you go turboaids

the only difference is that one hasn’t been bumplocked yet

Who is Tyler?

How can Tyler be trusted?

How many will starve?

I still don't know why this thread got shut down and shilled so damn hard. The autist is at least gone though.

Haven't got a clue tbh. But once ebt stops, lots of starvation, looting and civil war.

Is China next to unfuck itself for Trump?

Foxtrot is not used for ordinary transmissions, under any circumstances and those messages matched the theoretical floxtrot flash message.

When is Don going to meet Brendan Fraser?

Keep an eye out for an user signing off as "RPP." RPP might be connected to Q. Here's a screencap of the RPP posts (From CBTS Thread #127 on Cuckchan).

Some suspect "CB" is a tech reference to Equilibrium and CrunchBase. This might be useful information later in the operation.

I posted this on 4cuck. Snow White is pic related. Her ex-husband is Prince Dopey.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ameera_al-Taweel
Look at their foundation and what Silatech does. I think these fucks are responsible for flooding Shitskins into Europe, among other shit.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silatech

Circle Foundation, Chicago Il
archive.fo/9BXDr
archive.fo/pyBSc
archive.fo/lGGTM

john podesta confirmed and anthony podesta matching ages …. also recorded arrest for one james alefantis
usarrestsearch.org/search/name/results.php?fname=james&lname=alefantis&state=DC&submit=Search Now
going to get full record details tomorrow after buying a subscription. our revolution will not be televised , at least not the start … extra comfy

cannot find anything on james alefantis age but i did find a snippit saying he graduated high school in 92… making him 43 years old such as the alefantis mentioned in the arrest reports…… guys i need help ffs

thread is bumplocked and not monitored any longer, try here

Or make a new thread, just to trigger the sperg who keeps REEEing

Service Employees International Union

bump

The anchor is taken off? Thanks mod squad!

I think he means the film. Reading the synopsis gives clues.

sage

Bamp
Thanks mods for anchors away.

Maybe someone should call it in. :^)

This. But I think Snow White is referring to removing the Wicked Queen Hillary. Godfather 3 is a reference to a guilty Michael Corleone feels guilty from his rise to power, donates a lot of money, and wants to go into legitimate business and buys real estate from the Vatican for $600 million to pay off their debts. Prince Salman is about to become King, wants to get into industry instead of oil, and wants to invest $500 billion in real estate.
My guess is CB (Christian Bale) is Edward Snowden.

May 2016

theverge.com/2016/5/31/11817540/facebook-twitter-google-microsoft-hate-speech-europe

Thanks for the anchor removal mods!

Trump's thanking the 'deplorables' now, nod to wizards and warlocks?

We did it boys.

Mary Kay Henry
very color revolution
even if she'd say lavender instead of purple
soros/rothschilds, I'd say

I thought it was 306-232 and it's not really landslide territory, either way.

Anti-slide bump

Gonna post my OC I made to give this thread a couple of bumps.

My quality has kinda varied.

Halfchan here yes I use both chan's don't bitch about it we are trying to fight back against them, but r/the_donald is like a literal parasite that seemingly cannot be killed.

However, a subreddit called r/SleepingGiants, which is ran by the group that targeted Breitbart's advertisers, is going after them. I suggest perhaps aiding them secretly. It is the only way, and perhaps the best way, to get rid of r/the_donald for good.

Trump used the “official” tally, since there were many faithless electors this time around (more for Hillary than him).

Why is the donald reddit opposing this? Shouldn't they be supporting (as long as it doesn't offend their delicate anti-racist sensibilities)?

Wait, what are they supporting/not supporting?

No. r/the_donald is being targeted and attacked by sleeping giants. My suggestion is to aid sleeping giants so we can kill the donald for good. It has become a massive cancer and it was a mistake that anons created it even though the intention was good. Now we have to put it down.

r/the_donald is the necessary interface between the *chans memeforges and the normiesphere, they are useful, however cucked they may appear

Have to agree with this.

I'm kinda lost too, but there's a lot of people who shit on this whole sequence of happenings as "larping".
Donno if that's the case with r/TD, cuz I don't go to reddit.

They are a literal cancer breeding newfags who are pro-Jew, Civic Nationalist faggots

As opposed to the general population who are…?

Protip: The jew fears a united white race.
Let them denounce us if they're that cucked, but what the fuck does picking a fight accomplish?

That explains it. Still a bit generous to call it a landslide. It's not far off the Bush-Kerry total.

henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html Which part of 1488D chess does this fit into. Or is that website, that author just another shill and those photos faked. I'm seriously asking here?

resurrection bump

The shilling is real. Shit threads are popping up everywhere. We hit something big in one of these threads. But what?

Finished

So when can we meme back a future for white children? Are we wizards and warlocks now? Why is the future so bright even after (((them and their masters))) tried to destroy us? Why can't I shake this feeling that we are retaking this world, and making it into the utopia it was always meant to be?

ANTI-LARPING IS CODEWORD FOR ANTI-MEME MAGIC

spreadsheet #49 is missing the most important one: James L. "Jim" Barksdale, who is both a Mayo Clinic board member and an In-Q-Tel trustee.

You kind of messed up there. They dont sell your attention, they sell your personal information. All 3 of the named companies want your phone number which can be used to place you physically in a location and then the companies themselves keep stock of everything theyre given. The result is a big ol delicious pile of census data.
I figured the value of said data as regards elections by examining Irelands demographics. You don't need to gerrymander if you can predict and control what demographics live where. If you want smalltown usa to flip blue then all you need to do is gentrify the everliving fuck out of it and the resulting hipsters'll do the hard part for you. You don't even need immigrant voters. This is why many RINOs and other such republicans don't actually care to improve the lots of the people who vote for them. If they did then they'd ultimately lose voting districts.

Teamwork Makes the Dream Work

More OC.

Started dipping into stock images to make it all a little more "Facebook-tier"

baked fresh.

Alright, I think I'm about done for the night.

(heil'd)

Hillary is going to be indicted.

The fact that reddit is so highly coordinated on this is scary

This is highly coordinated. r/the_donald faggots need to be stopped and now

Two versions of Qanon posts, it seems as if not all of his messages have been properly collated yet.

There might be a few more disparate post floating around cuckchan threads but damn it's hard to follow those guys.

For some, acting outside the stereotype is impossible

it has been going on for a little while

Happening? thread deleted. Must have uncovered something.

No it wasn't, just hit the limit.

23 Nov 85, not much but I found this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_648

(((Nitzan Mendelson))), Scarlett Marie Rogenkamp and others when Egyptian commandos stormed the plane

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Rezaq

Member of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Nidal

I wish I knew the questions he was responding to. He seems to be hinting the numbers in the image he posted were important somehow.

Newly minted

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Let's try again. Nigger did you do that yourself? Some of these answers are retarded but I did do a bit of searching myself. Is Q really insinuating that McD's is selling soylent to induce dementia in the populace? Why does he differentiate from bistro and McD? What the fuck?!

Checked

So shillery has kuru? These fuckers tried to install a degenerating cannibal as our countries leaders? These kikes and sandniggers will hang.

Search for Blood Sacrifice for McDonalds. I wanted to post a webm but the file is too big.

Forgot the vid

Holy fuck. Hillary eats kids and got a disease as proof. I am going to throw up.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=BkKlv2HWEeI#t=25m42s

Time stamp for Hillary KURU confirmed.

I want to believe

youtube.com/watch?v=bR-s4ReIxJo

N Korea here we come?

Thanks for helping me lurk these shitty threads, we're now just a few minutes behind the gold hidden in the ocean of shit that is cuckchan.

This is from someone of interest. His posts are just talking with Anons about authenticator pic posts. Have an item on you like your car keys at all times. Post that pic as your authenticator. Any duplicate pic from a previous post would make a shill obvious.

I posted an earlier version of this in another thread. While I can't tell for sure if it's Morgellon's, the fiber colors are a dead on match.

Getting sick of this Q faggot.

Very thought provoking. Here's another take.

And they call this young artist evil…

The questions are like oblique anamorphosis. It's a distorted mess until the news drops and you look back to see it from the right angle and it makes a full picture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anamorphosis

No, they are like someone spent a few hours reading conspiracy websites and threw together some tiresome and supremely retarded leading questions. Read this one again

We are meant to infer everything I listed here plus, I forgot to mention, that McDonalds is using its charity arm to put meat from mad-cow-infected children into its food to control people's minds. And hey, maybe it's all true! But doesn't it sound just a little, ahem, fucking retarded to you?

hopefully all these shits are in jail soon.

bump for great justice

Add Reddit's CEO to a list of known cannibals. Helped remove pizzagate off the site. I wonder why…

Really? Are you sure? All he is doing is asking questions and it's pissing you off. You are so frustrated, like a know-it-all without all the answers.

the problem is CIAniggers mudding the waters with additional LARPers who throw in some very fucking hard to believe shit to throw Holla Forums off Q's stuff by mixing in with his style of posting. The actual Q is confirmed legit, RPP is not.

Yes. Read the questions in the cap. Do you have a different set of answers that steers far clear of big macs made of farmed, diseased human flesh that is meant to keep the masses stupid and docile?

Do you know if 4cuck IDs are persistent across threads? It's annoying me that more than one poster might be signing off as Q.

Yes. Q goes from who and why and RPP is "muh jooz"

(CHECKED)
The fact that these quads and your post content have been largely ignored is troubling…

If you're talking about who classifies a document/ program/ compartment, it's the originator of the document/ program/ compartment.

It is a movie, which is, itself, propagandized fantasy, about a man who wakes up from a propagandized fantasy. Taken in context of the preceding questions, Q is asking Holla Forums to do the same but for the truth (and not technically propaganda but same methods=visual. I suspect when we had those threads on gifted kid classes, the the common denominator for all of Holla Forums is spatial genius (ie visual) and language genius (the two are often connected. What are memes? What are symbols? What is branding? What is iconography? What is architecture? LANGUAGE). Our job is to meme to the normies factual reality.

Did the Stasi really die

Pic related is rumoured to have been bought by the Americans to set up the DHS. May be relevant. Also on German youtube there is a "satirical" interview with an Ex-Stasi spy who says that with facebook "everything you need is right there".

I seriously hope you idiots don't believe this mist producer.
Las Vegas was a monumental operation of disinformation. This one is a prime example.
Mixes in truth in the first part and then hits you with one of the biggest bullshit stories one could imagine.
I mean holy shit guys. Da assasuns started firing on people so they wouldn't appear as being after a Saudi Prince.
Whoever writes this shit should read some Fleming novels. C tier stuff.

Is this legit? Archive link is not loading

It was up when the 'pizzagate' shit hit. It got yanked when the pizzagate normalfags found it.

there's some decent ideas on these threads but then there's also a bunch of complete horse shit

I told myself i wouldn't believe this nonsense if podesta wasn't indicted on 11/5 like the posts said and here we are. On 4chan, they are up to like thread #172, i'm convinced bots are making them because sometimes there will be 4 CBTS threads up at once and they're nowhere close to the bump limit. If you skim them, there's no new information just bickering and nonsense. fuck this stupid waste of time.

Alright, Jay.

That's unfortunate. There aren't any archives of these threads anywhere?

I'm sure there are and I may (if I really dug) have a link somewhere. I also may not. Too many system rebuilds since then to be sure.

This. It's okay if we want to track this shit but people are insisting that Podesta and Hillary are in custody and there's ZERO proof of that. I think QAnon is one or more CIANiggers trying to determine how best to control us.

Whatever, can't tell people to stop, I'd just say, while we're all circle jerking over fake indictments, maybe we should be thinking "what AREN'T we paying attention to while this is going on?"

are you completely sure? usarrestsearch.org/search/name/results.php?fname=john&lname=podesta&state=DC&submit=Search Now

If you just want archive proof that u/spez posted in r/cannibals, here it is: archive.is/KRXqS

I doubt he was an actual cannibal, as opposed to indulging in pre-sjw reddit-tier humour. Judge for yourself, I guess.

I'm going to guess you're the product of down syndrome incest.

It doesn't matter what you search on sites like that. You'll always get a result you have to pay for.

Thanks a ton. You're right, though. Wouldn't surprise me, but nothing enough here to make a claim.

I used to think that, and I kind of still do. Thing is, this planet is getting more fucked up with each passing day so, fuck it. Why not? He ate people.

Also, you know too much about reddit.

Really? Because the age of the last arrest, 68, matches up, while Hillary's doesn't.

Their database is obviously pulling from somewhere, but I don't think what we're seeing are necessarily arrest records.

It is: archive.is/KRXqS

I'm going to expand on and answer some of these questions for digging purposes citing sources. Maybe we'll find something we missed.

Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal
Khaled Al-Tuwaijri - formal head of the royal court
Waleed Al-Ibrahim - Saudi media mogul
Adel bin mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker Faqih - Economy and Planning Minister
Prince Miteb bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz - National Guard Minister
Admiral Abdullah bin Sultan bin mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker Al-Sultan - Naval Forces Commander
and many other ministers, government and military officials and relatives of the Prince. archive.is/3whfO

The military leaders may be worth investigating.

———–

From Wikipedia:
>In 2009, Abedin was appointed deputy chief of staff to Clinton in the State Department, under a "special government employee" arrangement created by the department which allowed her to work for private clients as a consultant while also serving as an adviser to the Secretary of State.
>After leaving her post at the State Department in 2013, Abedin served as director of the transition team that helped Clinton return to private life, continued her work for the Clinton Foundation, and set up a private consulting firm, Zain Endeavors LLC

I only come up with the filing for Zain Endeavors LLC. Doesn't seem to have it's own site. Possibly a shell company? The following Pastebin has info about her and her family's ties to the Muslim brotherhood and suggests her "consulting firm" may be a front for it within the US. pastebin.com/rUtVgSjF

———–
We should look into the Clinton Foundation, Teneo and Zain Endeavors LLC. Also, Blumenthal comes up constantly when I look into this stuff. He has a foundation. And he worked with Media Matters. Research needed.

———–
The McCain Institute for International Leadership (@Arizona State University)

McCain Institute Refuses to Disclose Big Donations
archive.is/TdaQq

More Saudi donations.. hmm.

———–

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

Hillary In Leaked Email: Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Funding ISIS
archive.is/7WUNL

———–

Admiral Michael S. Rogers
Commander, U.S. Cyber Command and Director, National Security Agency/Chief, Central Security Service
archive.is/AxYYt

Defense Secretary Ash Carter and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper recommended that Obama remove Rogers.

The official narrative is that Clapper was concerned over his performance and wanted the Cyber command and NSA to be split.

Probably this:

archive.is/2o7cQ

Rogers is most likely the guy that tipped off Trump and his team were being watched by the Obama administration.

Not confirmed authentic but possible.

Is it me or there isn't any CBTS thread on cuckchan anymore ? Why?

Utter jewish pap. Spread your cheeks, Trumpniggers.

Out.

No fucking shit. Obviously we’re going to end the Korean War.

>>>/out/

That could buy a lot of yachts.

I have a question. If big shit is going down, why is Q breaking opsec?

Because nothing is actually happening and he’s a civic nationalist LARPer.

Whew

Should note that this post is BEFORE the Vault 8 CIA Wikileaks and Trump's tweet.

That's because someone is adding a collage of copycats.

I remember an older thread where the OP was an article that reported there was human in meat products. So it's less McDonalds and more "every single piece of processed meat you've possibly eaten your whole life". But you're right that Q is a copycat deliberately signing off with $$$ signs I'd discard it.

Ask the Normies Why People See Lasers during (((WildFires)))

Kill yourself, lunatic.

The halfpol threads are getting absolutely nuked in the past hour or so, something might be on the way

FoxNews just said LIVE news brief from Air Force One.

The wapo smearing Moore seems like some payback by the democrats for what is coming. They must not have assets ready just yet to shoot up another church or school.

Makes for a good movie scene. No wonder the LARPer chose it.

Oh, that’d be fun.
Now there’s a good LARP. I could get behind that, because it’s going to happen ANYWAY in 2025 when Social Security goes bankrupt.

Pretty sure prion diseases kill you, they dont give you non-lethal chronic mild dementia.

I can't wait to send him to the Senate. The salt will be election night levels.

user please.
David Rockefeller was said to have died this year at 102 years old after having 7 heart transplants. Need more proof they're farming bodies?

youtube.com/watch?v=BkKlv2HWEeI#t=25m43s

Prions will kill you in about 3-4 years after consumption and during that time you'll mentally deteriorate, but those aren't prions prions don't look like small fibers they're small protein particles.

Let’s talk about the concept of “shabbos goyim’s access to jewish medical care”. Of course the elite have access to care we couldn’t dream of affording (and they don’t even have to pay), and of course the jews get care better than anyone else. But given this situation, wouldn’t it be possible that a portion (all or some) of the care for non-jews is contingent on their following the playbook and operating successfully? If so, and if Hillary’s health was really as bad as was rumored during the election, why does she still have access after failing so hard?

First, an aside: “as bad as rumored” means “on death’s door” as we assumed here. As bad as PROVEN is a level slightly healthier than that and is what Donna Brazile has now confirmed was known internally at the DNC (they wanted to replace Hillary/Kaine with Biden/Someone during the GENERAL election)

Back to Hillary. If her heath is really terrible, why is she still on their care? Or perhaps she’s not and is denied some of the more advanced treatments–but she has managed to stay alive for a year after the election. So has Bill, in fact (though he never really failed them), and he looked worse. There’s the possibility that if they cut her off the Clintons will go rogue and out the jews publicly, but that’s only an option based on their historic behavior and self-serving nature.

I have a psychic friend.

Apparently Hillary was possessed by the demon of the name Paimon during the election and left her after she lost. I'm not aware of when the possession started.
I asked what Paimon wanted out of this and she informed me it was to feed off all the horrible emotions and suffering she would cause, which sounds like generic cartoon villain shit, but remember astral beings feed off emotions and attention and demons specifically eat "negative" emotions, hence why it's beneficial for them to torment you instead of pushing you all the way to death.
Hillary would have been the catalyst for a lot more attention and negative vibes than Trump if she won, I'll tell you what.

They do, but slowly. And Kuru/CJD looks a lot like Parkinson's. Not hard to believe hillary is a cannibal, either.

Wouldn't matter, there is no cure for a prion disease. They change how the body folds proteins, no way to fix that.

I didn't say anything about a cure but that doesn't mean they might not be able to slow deterioration.

I wonder why plebbit nuked PizzaGate so fast.

ANOTHER ONE NOT SEEKING REELECTION

Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, will not seek re-election in 2018, he announced Thursday, ending a 13-term run representing Virginia’s solid-red Sixth Congressional District.

archive.is/OY1Bh
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/09/house-judiciary-chairman-not-seek-re-election/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: breitbart (Breitbart News)

I just figured out who the deplorables are. They're the keyholders of Wikileaks.

We are all The Deplorables.

Just fucking kill yourselves, shills.

Picking up with my new content for the day.

With the last one: Someone on halfchan /r/'d a meme addressing John McCain spilling beans to the Vietnamese.

Dont know nuffin bout no stolen generator!

wrong name though it was called hillaria

Air Force One goes up and Q comes.

I cry everytime.

Yeah it would be really stupid if it was supposed to be a false flag to get us into another stupid war.

“Several” is a word with a definition.
And yet none of his posts have ever named the jew.
Didn’t happen. Proven false.
Didn’t happen then, either. Proven false.
Didn’t happen. Proven false.
Funny how he makes no mention of seizing media outlets during the “transition”, isn’t it?
If he meant antifa, proven false.
Here’s where the martial law claim comes from. Still hasn’t happened.
1. Implying martial law would STOP (and not start) the niggers nigging, the spics spiccing, and the left rioting (not to mention the Holla Forumsacks and strelo/k/s from de-jewing, de-nigging, and de-spicing the place)
2. this is the first (not the last) instance of civic nationalism signaling
But doesn’t mention Obama’s EO which allows Trump to take over ALL domestic television airwaves and speak directly to the people…
Such as the Geneva Convention? That’d be beautiful. And what the fuck could the UN even do about it? Nothing. Sadly, none of this is real.
Which implies that martial law is declared either within the next six days (before he gets back from Asia) or at some arbitrary, undetermined time in the decades to come.
1. If he means this very message on imageboards, it’s theoretically possible that he’s tacitly (without actually saying) asking (without actually asking) the right people to DO. WHAT. MUST. BE. DONE. during the period of martial law. But then again, he makes no mention of jews being the culprits in any of his posts across an entire week and a half, so that’s hilarious.
2. He may be talking about the theorized EBS broadcast, in which case yeah, it’d reach about a hundred and fifty million Americans if done in the evening of, say, a Friday (with another hundred million turning the television on after they get a call from a friend or loved one about it), and up to a billion around the world (immediately). So why mention it?
Not unless the military is deployed to every city above 100,000 people (and above 10% either nigger, spic, or both), it won’t. And to have that happen would be VISIBLE. We’ve seen no such military movement.
One of the very few honest and useful statements the LARPer has made.
1. Don’t equate Trump with Jesus.
2. I can’t see how anyone who believes the LARPer would be able to do anything BUT equate Trump with Jesus if this quote is placed in context…

I wonder if the mention of false flags RIGHT before this statement isn’t the doublespeak for which jews are famous. “Here’s what’s going to happen–and it’s good for you guys!–so look for false flags…” while this is actually bad for us, is going to go after our people–not theirs–and is itself the false flag (for an assassination of Trump).

Give us a durry cuz

Motherfucker, I lost sleep over that shit. He hasn't been giving cuckchan crumbs, they were to fuck with CIAniggers. This faggot is a genius, does anyone have the Q approved screencap log?

D-does he mean us, as in full(8)chan?

I got you.

So… the LARPer now openly admits that his plan doesn’t involve purging jews? Or am I misreading what you’ve written?

(checked)

Thanks fam. Looks like he is having to sadly handholding cuckchan through what needs to be seen. I really wish he did it here, but if CIAniggers really are here, it explains why the shills we have are so bothersome.

I got 2 normies on the Q train today. Hard to pick out which normies won't think you're insane when it's actually reality.

I've only been able to tell my fiancee about it. But I'm mad at Q because I fell for fucking ML disinfo.

Given that it’s not actually reality, there’s no wonder they found you insane.

Guess who’s going to be broken up with!

Which was that?

Martial Law I'm guessing.

Nigger, you're the one who posted it. He clearly says:

It is late I didn't realize he meant ML from Q keycode. Relax.

Cuckchan realized that Q only posts when AF1 is in the air. Last post shows initials for DJT Jr.

Hmm, is that why he only uses acronyms for topics he wants to keep in our mind?

How good is your friend?

Whelp that settles that then, man that really sucks.

checked. i don't suppose anyone has this as a .png? the jpeg compression is making it difficult to read a lot of the text. i'm not trying to sound ungrateful, tho, because i am grateful.

drive.google.com/file/d/1AvbwVROA32z2Cn7yHgiJgIDSNqw_EYGl/view
27.5mb

thanks, user

TFW you are less than six degrees of separation to GEOTUS in the most important battle in the history of the country since 1776.

Looking at Q's cryptic lettering some more what he actually said is "CIAs in full", "1 here", ,then "pray", then "CIA" and "NSA"

NYTimes: Saudi Arabia Orders Its Citizens Out of Lebanon, Raising Fears of War

bump for attention and to get the REEEEE faggot's nuts aching

Anti slide bump, the jew fears the q user.

The fire rises?

#USMC242 #SemperFi

Sovereign and independent is Ameri-speak for jew-controlled.

Capitalized, as if POTUS is highlighting the dawning of a new era. The shackles are rusting and straining from the desire for people to escape the clutches of the kikes. The tyranny of the merchants and bankers is dependent on people unable to think for themselves, there is a greater understanding of the JQ now. People are beginning to wake up to the truth. I for one am excited for the future, a future where white children can play and not be ashamed of who they are, not be told that they're evil for being born superior.

No, the jew does not fear its own paid shill LARPer.

sage

He never liked the UN or NATO. Hasn’t done anything about them since being elected, though.
All the more reason to feed them a LARP that explicitly tells them “everything will be taken care of for you, you don’t have to lift a finger, go back to sleep and ignore that no one claimed to be being purged is jewish.”

All revolutions in history start with an idea user. Even if Trump isn't /ourguy/ the seed is planted in those who want a better future for our people. Truth and freedom are worth fighting for, our people are worth living for. The rot and corruption holding us down, withering our natural empathy and cohesion, is loosing its control. The future looks bright, the future looks white.

I would bother reporting, but these faggots are obviously using a vpn from tel aviv anyways.

New spicy meme from our cuckchan brethren. We should be ashamed.

STOHM'S HEAH

I urge everyone to go back and read FBIAnon's original post (s). At the time we all assumed he was talking about baby fuckers, money laundering, and pay-to-play, basic evil stuff that we know the deep state does every day. But he kept mentioning treason over and over again, and civil war. He frankly sounded kind of alarmist with his 'bring down the entire government' sky is falling stuff. Yes, child rapists are monsters, money laundering is bad, but how can it bring down the entire government? Civil war? This guy is a crazy LARPer.

He was talking about Uranium1. He was talking about the Clintons and a whole bunch of others, through the CF, selling off weapons-grade material to anyone and everyone. Why does North Korea suddenly have nukes, indeed.

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx

Oh but another Saudi Prince is down for the count, and it's really weird how Trump is given such standing ovations everywhere he goes.
apnews.com/7525e2b8d2b84b80aa50d9587bdc0bdf/Saudi-arrest-of-Binladin-family-scion-shatters-royal-entente

Oh and where the fuck is Trudeau? Any news from him at all?

*And that's a private briefing so we should be looking for the fallout.

I don't know which screencap you're talking about. Is it the guy who did the red v blue simulation and realized that jews played themselves into a stalemate?

posting a basic flow-chart that I made to explain some things to normies.

Where's Israel?

The white part

lol shill harder

You should be ashamed for believing this shit.

Q referred to a keystone, which I assume means a player that everybody is linked to.
Need confirmation of specifics, however.

kek

IT'S ALMOST AS IF THERE IS A PUNISHMENT FOR DIABLERIE… IT'S ALMOST LIKE THEY ARE FUCKING MARKED…

Who are you quoting?

Go the fuck back to reddit.

Keystone pipeline? Obummer nixed it so the US is more reliant on ME oil. There's more than enough oil in Canada if we stop exporting it overseas and keep it in North America.

(check)
(check)
(check)
Sure is Kek in here. Sage for double posting.

kay. (but really, no.)

I have that interpretation because in the same Q message, Q was leading us to think about maps and legends (which is what I made; a map)

So in that context, the keystone being the center of an arch, that would be the person or entity that connects all the bad guys.

Saudi Arabia and Israel are the same.

Normalcunts don't know this though

actually correct, Cuckchan please leave you are sliding actual shit with this nonsense.

Also possible (if Israel is the keystone) that Bin Talal was the primary link from the ruling regime to Israel, and that's why Bin Salman purged him.

I don't know enough about Bin Salman to really say.
He could be an Israeli collaborator as well.

Oh, interesting bit of info:

If you needed confirmation that these threads are absolutely being shilled by an organization rather than just shit on by anons, that one guy who kept spamming a "thread summary" of "nothing is happening" showed up in the 4/pol/ threads with identical posts.

Drown yourself, then.

Go back to the_donald.

Look, I've been shilled by faggots like you for a solid week. Its not gonna suddenly start working.

Go back to the donald where you can suck civnat cock in peace.

False. The 11/3 and 11/6 claims are that indictments come on those days for Podesta and Huma. We have not seen the indictments opened up yet, but we do know that many indictments came on those days. The only way to falsify the claims is to open up all the indictments from those days and verify that none are for Podesta or Huma. I told you this before.

He explicitly said, on the 1st, that it would be publicly announced.

No, shilling is real because of this

What a faggot shill you are.

So you spent the $2.95, and you still didn't figure it out.

Hint: Your Mom.

The two IDs don't match. If the original Qanon changed his ID, then you have a smidgen of fact.

Except I haven’t been to 4chan since 2014. Are you seriously so fucking stupid that you think someone can’t copy and paste text? PROVE THE TEXT WRONG, motherfucker. Answer my questions.

I don’t know what you’re implying, sorry.

Q-LARPer has at least 8 IDs. He (implying it’s not a group of faggots) has finally learned how to use a tripcode–a week later–and that still doesn’t matter because what he said would happen didn’t happen.

I didn't say you went to 4chan, shilly-McStrawman, I said this guy did:

Its pathetic that you've spent 50+ posts ITT trying to convince people "nothing has happened".
I hope the pay is good.

Die, please.

HEY LOOK EVERYONE IT’S Q-CLEARANCE PATRIOT!
You can tell because he’s asking a bunch of “cryptic” questions that are either public knowledge or which are self-evident! Wow, that means martial law is coming within six days!

do you feel satan's fingers slowly dragging you to hell as you lie about how you're "fighting lies"?

what a buffoon.

lol

I ain't reading all that shit, nigger.

Counter-sage, tho.

I'm hearing that the storm starts tonight.

sage

That’s funny, because it started on the 3rd and we’ve been under martial law for a week now. You’re obviously a paid shill for not believing this.

GO signal?

General Flynn Breaks Radio Silence

Sometimes the rumors are so incredulous it forces people, who are trying to maintain their privacy, to respond to put a tourniquet on the verbal bleeding so to speak.

Enter Gen. Michael Flynn.

Tired of the wild rumors circulating about him, Flynn’s legal team on Friday broke what has been months of radio silence.

Here is the statement denying any and all such wild allegations.
[statement at the link]

archive.is/plN9d

I see Shillington Bear has found this thread again. If you follow the clues, it always leads to the kikes. No matter where the search takes you, as long as you follow the truth, it is the kikes. The holocaust never happened, traitors sold our countries for the shekels, and the reign of evil holding aryans down is coming to an end.
If you're going to post so much, you might as well turn the sage off so everyone can experience your glowing wisdom, who knows you might even convert some people to your side.

wew

BANDAR DOWN WHICH MEANS BUSH IS IN THE CROSSHAIRS

DID HUMA FLIP CUZ I THINK THAT BITCH DID A TRIPLE AXLE ON DEM NIGGAS

CLINTON AND BUSH = DEEP STATE PUPPETS

THIS AIN'T A KSA PURGE, THIS IS A DEEP STATE PURGE

GOOD LUCK TRUMP. YOUR CRAZY ASS IS DOING GODS WORK.

Can't post image, but this is interesting. Probably explains why Podesta Group was just killed off.

archive.is/WWpat

What’s the context supposed to be?

The big question is whether that's from a civil or criminal case.

sage

Bump.

You should fix your own life before you lecture other people, loser.

…And?

The Jews were destroying both Greeks and Romans. They ate the flesh of their victims, made belts for themselves out of their entrails, and daubed themselves with their blood… In all, 220,000 men perished in Cyrene and 240,000 in Cyprus, and for this reason no Jew may set foot in Cyprus today.
– Dio Cassius

As I said.
THEY ARE FUCKING MARKED FOR THEIR SINS!
DIABLERIE N SHEEEIT!
THE MARK OF FUCKIN' CAINE, IN /TG/ MEMESPEAK

That image is a tad blurry. Anyone have a better graphic?

are you opening it in a new tab? Its too big for in-thread viewing.

Still a bit blurry, but readable.

It’s shit. JPG is a decade out of date. We need HEIF support on Holla Forums.

The fact that he responded to that positively should be enough to show anybody who isn't on the spectrum that it's a retarded LARPer, probably from GLP, since they're the only black-poper's left on the internet.

How many goy have died throughout the centuries for blood libel? There's a reason they think vampire tales are anti-semetic.
Thank you for contributing and not sageing with every post.

Blood libel is the jewish diversionary term basically meaning blood lies. If you want to talk about it, call it blood matzos

Where is this from, the lawsuit by Bernie supporters wanting refunds from the DNC? Gonna need some sauce.

He was talking about Lara Logan, right?

The term has always been "jewish ritual murder".

Not saging was just an accident borne of forced page refreshes. This shit needs to fucking die NOW.

(checking)
How many children disappear around kike holidays again. I believe it's far higher than can be attributed to chance.

(checking these heavenly quads)

That works too, just anything but "blood libel" since that is the jewish term. Blood matzos is simpler for normies to remember though, and easier on the tongue, which is part of why blood libel caught on in the first place.

exceptional digits tho

Israel is known to be a hub for human trafficking, especially for sex, and especially targeting eastern European women/girls

EAT SHIT LARPJEW

EAT SHIT JEW

(Heil'd and checked)

It bears repeating: that same post was made on half/pol/.

The implication of that is that the shilling effort against this topic on both sites is coordinated.
That alone is enough reason to keep working.

Also, the thread is not anchored. Do not believe a shill's jewish lies.

How much did the US pay Israel?

I never said it was anchored. I just told a jew to eat shit.

Kill yourself kike.

Not new, just think that the guy's a little ocd or something. I don't think he's a shill because he loves to name the jew.

(check)
I shouldn't have used libel, I admit. Ritual murder is definitely more in line with what they do.

No he's playing the game claiming no one else is doing so.

It's ok. most of us were raised in a jew-centric world, it can take time to break the conditioning and go through the process of throwing off their imposed language and carefully chosen terms.

Language is extremely powerful, and many don't even notice its influence. Once you start to notice the patterns, you'll be able to spot things on your own though.

you first, moishe.

Interesting tidbit from our faggot in chief here in Canada.
globalnews.ca/news/3854335/trudeau-tpp-meeting-no-show/amp/
>Blame Canada? Trudeau accused of no-show at TPP trade deal meeting.

Looks like shillerys younger sister can't be bothered to show up on time for meetings when there's selfies to post.
Please expose turdos pedophilia to the world so we can string him up.

I know, but he did, and I'd rather not talk to that faggot if I can avoid it.

Cry harder, kike. Your deadlines came and went. Nothing happened. You can pay off as many imageboard users as you like–you’ll never fool real Holla Forumsacks.

The mod anchored it four days ago. Apparently a different one is paid off.

He's throwing rocks from the darkness to make them blow through all the outrage and distractions and events they have in reserve. They can't afford to not, at this point, even if they know better.

This also means they're either almost dry, or holding the big distractions for last.

I wonder what kind of kvetching they are threatening. Because since then every church by now should be packing heat. I'm thinking colleges and other (((gun free zones))) are the next to get (((enriched))) or have a coincidental, spontaneous, beta rampage.

CCing, even where it’s “not” legal, is extremely important in enriched areas. If something happens in a public place that requires the use of a gun, your use of it won’t get you in trouble because public outrage at “arresting the hero” would stop it. And if you never need it, you never need it. But at least you had it.

just would like to reiterate the emphasis on praying… wouldn't hurt as we dig

The storm is coming, moishe.

Vegas was on a Sunday.
Sutherland Springs was on a Sunday.
375+ sealed indictments pending.
Trump returning Tuesday.
You couldn't pay me to be at a public event on the 12th.

9/11? A direct attack on civilians. Highest treason.

Don't know why they would be discussing 9/11 in 2016. Guess it could be referenced in emails from Bandar Bush or something. But in the here and now, treasonous acts committed by CF and obongo is all about yellowcake to Russia, and who knows who else.

archive.is/gOLgn

First foreign leader in the history of modern China to be dined at the Forbidden City in China.
S Korea they introduced him as "Leader of the World."

loretta lynch would be my guess

lol, nice larp faggot.

You replied to the wrong person.

if you say so.

UPDATE THE PYRAMID HOTEL IN NK MIGHT INDICATE THAT NK ISN'T A COUNTRY BUT IS OWNED BY DISNEY!!

This LARP is still going on? Vraiment?

I prayed for you Q. You and all of those working to Make America Great Again.

Over on cuckchan, someone signing their comments as "Q" has been leaving crumbs about Harrisburg, PA, and more specifically, about Three Mile Island. The shilling immediately intensifies every time Harrisburg is mentioned over there, which leads me to suspect there may be something to this. Three Mile Island is scheduled to be decommissioned in 2019. I wouldn't put it past the Deep State to stage a major false flag using an old and problematic nuclear power plant.

Again, this is all UNCONFIRMED Q. I'm archiving it in case we have another Las Vegas "-john" scenario where someone is trying to warn us in advance. For those digging, keep an eye out for Harrisburg or Three Mile Island connections in their research.

Pic contains all Harrisburg crumbs that I've found.

What about it would indicate that?
This reeks of disinfo.

What if the "shills" are just non-plebbit-transplants who can tell it's all a shitty LARP? "Q" agreed with someone who claimed the Queen is the "head of the Illuminati". Even David Icke, who popularized that idea, admits it's the kikes now.

Protip: The only people incapable of grasping that shilling INCREASES interest in a topic are leftist shitposters.

Even the ground-level paid shills probably understand this, but they have their orders and get their check regardless.

Do you believe the Queen is the "head of the Illuminati", and that that's the last domino that will fall in this supposed purge?

I truly hope they will pick our reactor design as the base generation unit of socioeconomic cells. I am a very good dog and I am working hard. *wags*

No, but I'm also not aware of Q claiming that.

Actually, given that Q's posts are all questions, its a little dubious to say he's "claimed" anything.

Furthermore, Q is irrelevant to the fact that there ARE major happenings going on, he's just the one who implies (through questions) that they're related.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148667995/#148668395

user, nuclear power plants failing are simply not that dangerous. Chernobyl, the worst disaster, killed 49 from radiation poisoning, most of whom actually were sent INTO the plant AFTER the accident. An additional 4,000 thyroid cancers were potentially attributable to the radio-iodine fallout that bio-accumulated in milk from dairy as they grazed on contaminated land. We can easily supplement with iodine, and the TMI design is far superior to the RBMK of Chernobyl.
In short, while this false flag would scare the shit out of people, it would hardly be as deadly as las vegas or texas shootings of late. Someone would have to slip TONS of explosives under the reactor core and somehow detonate fission products through multiple foot thick layers of steel reactor core and meters of concrete containment structure.
Not happening.

The only one who mentions the queen is the second poster, who specifically refers to Q as a different person.

Also, if these threads are "a shitty larp by reddit-transplants", then why do you know so much about random posts from 100 threads ago?

Literally the only way that makes sense is if you're shilling to keep this shit buried.

Because somebody posted a different screenshot of that post in this thread

Sure thing.
|
|
|

Which is why I searched 4plebs to see exactly what it was a reply to…

Why aren't you this skeptical of cuckchan LARPers who are misdirecting people away from the jew?

I'm quite skeptical, but all the shilling for the last week has been entirely comprised of, "STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS, GO BACK TO SLEEP GOY".

If there was no connections between the various happenings, then you'd have regular user's using the CBTS threads as general happening threads until everyone moved on.
But its not. Its coordinated shilling.
So coordinated that some guy made this exact post on half/pol/:

Can't confirm name, but can confirm that I fucked with Hillary in a dream (With her at the 3rd debate / 2-3 months later in waking reality), and got blowback for it but its alright because God & Kek protect.

I'm skeptical as well, but Q has definitely brought out a new generation of shill. As wary as I may be, the quest for Q's answers is a fun endeavour though. Larp or not, it's brought some fun back. As a Canadian though, I'm hoping trudeau gets brought down with the rest of the clinton cabal.
Capcha: nkwrem
(Nork war emergency?)

Whelp Larps and fringe journeys are always comprised of True Believers, people who know it's a larp but enjoy going along for the ride, and people that figured out that it's more productive to do real digging and bringing it to people's attentions in a larp thread because the sheer amount of people guarantees more reach to real people.

HOT NEW Q, STARTS NAMING KIKES AND MOLOCH WORSHIP

Yeah that figures, kills the magic right there.

Holy happenings batman!! He even points out the pedo paradise of epstein island.

Eat a dick. The whole shebang incoming:

Got to say, if all reports are true the Crown Prince seems like a bro.

I want to believe!
Inb4 shillator, if this is Q, we could be looking at the dawn of a new renaissance.

(checked)

ANOTHER ONE

This is it, this is the proof of all our shitposting, not only are the good guys finally fighting the jew, but are winning!

Putin never actually said that, it was Kevin Barrett's interpretation of this quote about the degradation of society.

Hey dude, Q's words, not mine. Putty isn't wrong in the slightest, its not a coincidence that the fiercest Christian nations in Europe were ex soviet states.

(checked)
It certainly seems that Putin's implying though.

Isn't he claiming the House of Saud is more powerful than the Rothschilds?

Seems that way, considering he also mentions that the majority of crimes are off the books, it may help explain why it is that the world as of right now has more debt then money to pay it with. If the red shields have every fucking central bank in the world save a handful, what in the fuck is the kike house of saud holding to top it? That's what I'm scared of.

You bring up Rockeffeller or Soros then it's the same as bringing up Nazis, if he wants rapid fire memes at high speeds this is a huge monumental task. It's like trying to get a beta to read Chateau Heartiste and not expect a total shutdown, you need to give him Athol Kay's Married Man's Sex life because it's the same basic rules but given to him in a way that he can accept and will willingly listen to what you have to say.

Emotional shutdown is the last thing you want.

They aren't. The Saudis are partial-kike sandnigger pawns of the jews, nothing more.

More money doesn't necessarily mean more power.

The more +s implies it. More proof that this is a LARP.

Considering mo'hamm'ed was a kike, the entire religion was set up as the kikes military arm.

Pure conjecture, asshole. This nigger is at the top of the food chain to make such a fuck up. Don't let memes bias you to the truth. Notice how all three of those families are kikes, any way you put it, he's starting to let his guard down to get this intel to us asap. Something big is coming if he's warning us of even greater infowars.

He and the other sandniggers did descend from abraham's impatience.

Considering that Saudi Arabia's friendship is integral to being a world dominating power, unless the US administration who wants the pedos out is keen on losing that power SA is higher on the priority list.

Makes me wonder if Q and M work together. M has been a mainstay and very good with predictions for years now.

Or you're just too invested in this LARP to call out obvious bullshit, so you're just going to go with it.

seem's obvious by now with the information out that you are either ignorant of the validity , bias in your intentions because it's not fixing into your narrative of "gas kikes now" or you are in fact shilling. At this point considering the amount of real anons looking into this , if you don't have anything to contribute then simply fuck off . dubs checked and wasted. Sad

kek

Yet you call me a shill

laymans terms is buhbye dickhead. yes we want jews wiped off the face of planet even your 0.1% ashkenazi will be oven'd . but if you cannot see how this shapes up bad for israel and the jews than you're being a literal nigger. thats the happenings without Q. so again fuck off black israelite

archive.is/GOzYI

What was Q talking about when he told us to follow it? It was brought up around 2002 and again in 2013 (this article). What does he want us to find?

Hint: it's referencing a meme.

Oh look the autist is sperging so hard that he forgot to sage, yep he is mad, Furious even,

Q is saying that the Saudis ($4+ trillion) are richer than the Rothschilds ($2+ trillion), and also that Soros ($1+ trillion) is far richer than generally assumed. Given that there are many Rothschilds and Saudis and only one George Soros, the latter is probably the single richest man in the world and not a Rothschild middle manager like many assume. The Saudis also run an absolute monarchy.

Holy fuck, they are going straight at the Rothschilds? I knew from the time he hung that Andrew Jackson portrait up that he might go after the fed, but holy shit! Good luck, Trump!

North Korea and Syria are the only countries without a (((Rothschild))) owned central bank. No wonder they are constantly vilified.

CLEARLY not from here.

Next year will be the first anniversary of Liberation Day, where will you be?

Iran doesn't have one either.

Haven’t you kikes blown through your Soros money yet?

Wew

And Eritrea.

I wonder if there are glow-in-the-dark humans in reality, not just in a meme.

Huh. First time this kike has even mentioned jews in his week of shitposting. Still doesn’t answer for his lies, though.

Holy fucking shit, get a goddamn clue, you insufferable child. Your LARPer doesn’t even share Holla Forums‘s worldview.

You’re basically retarded.

If there is the poor bastard is not going to be getting laid any time soon. Anyways the big meat of the list is an entire list of all the banks tied to the questions above oh and the federal reserve huh so that is why Trump put a Jesuit as the Fed Chair, so what to dig for all the banks? U1 relations?

I love it when the shills bump enough to keep the discussion hidden. Its always 5 posts after something juicy or poignant. Its pottery.

Holy shit how fucking autistic are you?

Tbh if someone is so a.d.d that they can't read and process the posts through the shill storm, they might as well 23&me their way to isreal.

Six orders of magnitude less autistic than the people who keep bumping a cuckchan LARP thread a week after it was proven wrong. How’s about proving me wrong, shlomo? Either that or don’t post.

I keep posting because it triggers your autism. You've achieved nothing and never will
I'm just laughing how pathetic you are

Talk about projection, Qfag!

surely with the amount of shilling you have done on every thread , you must have come across the timestamps of the first post by q warning of the twitter shut down… amongst other things. i'll reiterate , fuck off and hate yourself more for being as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike

ironic shitposting is still shitposting, and for the record these trans-chan larp threads have grown exceedingly cancerous. Have you ever asked why halfchan mods allow that shit to stay up while nuking threads exposing kikery? At the very least keep all LARP posts in one pinned thread for containment purposes, as opposed to letting halfchan refugees slide the whole damn board just because some faggot wrote a cool story on 4chan.
sage for meta-tier topic

Isn't taking things at face value and being easily deceived a sign of autism?

What the fuck did you just say cunt? Did you just assume my worldview?
WE KNOW ROTHSCHILDS ARE THE FUCKING KIKE
You will all be hanging soon.

GUYS WE GOT A HIT!!!
FIRST THERE WAS BLACKROCK THEN BLACKSTONE, NOW IT'S BLACK CUBE, A PRIVATE ISRAELIE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY!!
blackcube.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube

Inb4 the shill tactic becomes "he never praised Hitler, therefore ignore"

nah, the guy is too comfortable clinging to the martial law thing which Q already mentioned was disinfo against CIA, he'll just keep REEEing about that

we Deus Ex now

The most obvious thing to point out is that every post is "stop talking about this". LARPER is turning into the new NEWFAG. Why don't the shills want us looking into the Rothschilds?

In November 2017, Ronan Farrow revealed in The New Yorker that film executive Harvey Weinstein hired Black Cube in order to stop the publication of the abuse allegations against him. Using false identities, private investigators from Black Cube tracked and met journalists and actresses, in particular Rose McGowan, who later publicly accused Weinstein of rape. Over the course of a year, Weinstein had Black Cube and other agencies "“target,” or collect information on, dozens of individuals, and compile psychological profiles that sometimes focussed on their personal or sexual histories

First time I've seen this thread.

can anyone give a TL;DR?

And how they're subservient to the House of Saud, because somebody on cuckchan said so?

When did I even mention that?

The LARPer has them listed as the top puppet masters, so if you think he's legit, you must believe that too?

I haven't even brought up Q. I'm talking about the information. Every attempt to discuss and dig into the rothschilds and the central banks is being shut down.

No. Now (((CNN))) pls go.

What? This isn't a thread about the Rothschilds, it's about a LARPer who claims it's not the jews, it's the Saudis.

'subservient' doesn't mean shit, he named the Rothshilds, Soros, AND the House of Saud. The only reason they're "on top" is the magnitude they were overtly tentacling the world, being the enforcers - ALL THREE ARE JEWS, ALL THREE WORK FOR ZOG/NWO.

You're transparent.

If that's true than this is nothing more than a clever psy-op

Three sides of the triangle. Q was saying that the Saudis are richer and more powerful than the Rothschilds, not their bosses but fellow conspirators.

The House of Saud are crypto-Jews. This is why they get so well along with Israel.

Who the fuck is this Q guy anyway and why is this even important. From his posts he just seems to be saying shit we already know.

If you do want to be technical, the saudi's run an absolute monarchy. Technically they can claim their entire country as their assets if they please. The rothschilds however can only claim debt.

It isn't just assets. He has them at the top of the list with the most +s to signify that they're at the top, when they're clearly pawns of the jews.

It's an obvious LARP, and not a very good one. I wouldn't be surprised if it's that Anon5 autist who claimed the dancing Israelis were heroes who tried to prevent 9/11.

you would have to be blind not to notice how many pies al-waleed bin talal had his fingers in. MSM, Hollywood, Twitter, Facebook, Citibank, to name a few. If you're implying Saudi Arabia had nothing to do with ZOG, you're willfully ignorant.

Hilarious that anyone thinks the Saudis run anyone. We all know the saudis are israels puppets.
Clearly we're touching a nerve here.

Obvious front man.(like 9/11 attack for mossad). Its obvious israel funnels all of their dirty work through saudi arabia.

exactly - and the puppets who helped doing that just got kebab'd. The loop is closing and further action is being outlined. If it happens, well, can't say I'll see Israel getting their noses out of this.

looks like copy pasta from:
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html

lol

Not a reply to what was said.

In before paid shills claim that martial law is coming and redditors believe them because they want it to be true and for no other reason since zero evidence has been provided.

Oops, guess I’m in after.

>>>/reddit/

THREAD SUMMARY

If there is something, why is nothing happening? Where’s the Emergency Broadcast System announcement? Where’s Trump using Obama’s emergency television override to speak to the people? Where’s the martial law? Where are the riots he talked about? Antifa couldn’t even get off their asses for a completely unrelated outing. Where’s the Huma arrest? Where are the Podesta arrests? They were supposed to be in custody by now; no one has any information on that beyond your continued shilling campaign. Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST? Nothing he said has happened.

No, the saudis aren’t more powerful, you fucking dipshit.

No shit.

Nice projection, Qfag.

Of course it fucking is. Everything he has said is either common knowledge or unsubstantiated LARPing.

Wow, way to shit the bed completely, you shill faggot.

It's no accident that Kikeywood has been carpet-bombed with rape exposure right before the shit hits the fan. They have been neutralized as deep-state cheerleaders. I wonder if this is one of the reasons Bannon left the admin in August, besides going after swamp incumbents. The timing sure is interesting.

ps. any anons going out in public today, be sure and strap up. the dems don't have anything left but crazy operatives to shoot up 'safe spaces' and try to change the narrative; be sure and aim high, you'll be excited when the shooting starts and your first few shots will be up and away

Do tell what have you achieved so far?

It's actually a countdown. Saudis were first, Soros is last.

sage

Finally, we've hit the elephant in the room. The common religion of all the players.

Don't worry about it, fag. I'm already spreading around the screenshots of you ban-evading so you can shill us for a whole week.

Good job. You're a real pro.
bump.

So Soros, the fall-kike, is really the at the top according to this larp?

i haven't been keeping up with this thread, so this might have already been covered. taken from this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=32MIV2iMymM
archive.is/yCwf9
Chicago Tribune article titled Spy vs Spy (13 Jan, 2000)

sorry, should have said, to spell it out:
Alice AND Wonderland

if any of you pieces of shit holier-than-thou fucktards give a fuck, i have proof the 4chan threads were hijacked last night 11/11/17 at around 10pm EST and around thread #247.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149066113

notice how the copypasta in the OP post is riddled with links to comments that go nowhere, the pic has a dick drawn on the bottom right corner and in the text there is a message that says "is he a gullible retard like you?"

this started t least to my knowledge at thread #247

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149061733#p149063400

here is thread #247 where "tripcode Q" appears but only after someone going by the name "DC user' calls the thread out for being riddled with dead links and shills.

This guy is saying tripcode Q user is a fake or the tripcode was hacked.

Looks like the 4chan threads are now entirely comprised of shills and bots

fuck me, i'm not awake yet.
snow white, not alice & wonderland. wasn't there a snow white reference somewhere?

Why was Trump the first foreign leader in history to be dined in the Forbidden City?
It's the one place they could guarantee no wiretap.

Someone definitely hijacked the OP there. Strange that Q posted

on 4chan simple tripcodes can be easily hacked (you can google "tripcode hack" and a bunch of github links will deliver). "secure" tripcodes are as the name suggests, more "secure". this is stated in the official 4chan faq page.

Only one guy actually makes those threads then someone else trolls the journey with fake links when he is not baking. It's obviously a combination of the same type of autist sage bombing these threads and guys who just hate fun.

7 shot in single incident in Indiana; 1 in custody, police say

archive.is/lBuLN

Really activates the old almonds.

Yeah I don't like paying too much attention to potential LARPs, but I really dislike when anyone throws dates or timeframes out there.

shit it down, goy

So do you have any evidence that the claims made are true?

Iron Eagle is a 1986 action movie in which the American hero's father is a fighter pilot who had been shot down by a fictional Arab country and sentenced to death for trespassing. The hero goes to rescue with guns blazing in a stolen fighter jet and naturally succeeds. The related recent events involved Obama sending bales of cash to Iran.

It may or may not be relevant that all the planes used for filming the movie were provided by Israel. The first sequel is loosely based on Israel's raid on Iraq's nuclear reactor.

your presence

Wasn't Anon5 also telling people to analyze old ziowood movies?

Ah, thanks for confirming. I guess the holocaust happened because jews said so.

Iron Eagle is military slanf for a Colonel who won't be promoted to General.

Part of their deception is painting your actions as fantasy.
If you go up to a normie and tell them that Clinton is a blood bathing cannibal who worships Satan they are going to tell you that you've been watching too many movies and that that is the plot of Hostel 2.
"That kind of stuff only happens in movies." Except not.

their actions*

No, he's a Jew or shabbos goy deflecting blame away from Jews/Israel/Zionism. Could very well be connected to Trump. One of Trump's many Jewish cabinet members. This is a disinformation/PR campaign by the same group that controlls Alex Jones, Kikebart and Cernovich… Likudnik-Netanyahu kikes. It's not aimed at us. It's for purple pilled cuck channers and redditors.

Oh, for sure. The kind of evil (and CONSISTENCY in evil) the jews have shown over the millennia seriously feels like a fucking Saturday morning cartoon. That’s where the backlash comes from in many cases. “user, the jews can’t be behind EVERYthing! That’s too simple!” And when there’s no non-jewish media to point to, it becomes all the harder.

You're giving him way too much credit. It's almost certainly just an autist.

bumplock