SAUDI PRINCE SHOT AND DIES LIKE A BITCH WHILE RESISTING ARREST...

SAUDI PRINCE SHOT AND DIES LIKE A BITCH WHILE RESISTING ARREST, SHOOTOUT BETWEEN HIS ARMED GUARDS AND REGIME OFFICERS JUST LOOK AT HIS FAT FUCKING FACE

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/second-saudi-prince-confirmed-killed-during-crackdown
theduran.com/saudi-prince-abdul-aziz-dies-arrest/
almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-prince-gunned-resisting-arrest/

alithadnews.com/news/2141
archive.is/TXwuf

Other urls found in this thread:

vision2030.gov.sa/en
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/06/how-saudi-elite-became-five-star-prisoners-at-the-riyadh-ritz-carlton
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/04/562072138/lebanons-prime-minister-resigns-fears-plot-on-his-life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm imagining his haircut is pic related to line up with his head curtains.

RIP in peace Samwelim Al-Tarli

My guess is they didn't use the white people to keep the operation alive. Oh I am shocked!

Friendly reminder when a shitskin squeals about "white pigs" they're projecting.

Looks like those $6 gorrilion spent on mosques in yuropoor is about to dry up.

Note the "security contingent" vs. "gunmen" shit.
Wonder (((who))) wanted it written this way.

So will they stop funding all the shitskins flooding the west now and build some infrastructure of their own?

I love you, Holla Forums

Maybe and lolno respectively.

I don't trust this current ruler. He works for the Illuminati.
vision2030.gov.sa/en

How did this even happen, did he break a law set by the rest of the family or did his dumbass just straight-up resist and start shooting back.

I still remember the 'peace in the middle east' meme being forced on us in elementary school in the early 90s

Pick one. He may be a dunecoon, but going out in a blaze of glory isn't a pussy option.

Blazes of glory only apply to glorious things, resisting arrest and getting popped at random is not glorious, it's pathetic and idiotic.

Is everybody over there called a prince?

likely his guards were in a firefight trying to protect his fat ass, while he got popped trying to run away.

reported
reminder all pedos get the rope, no exception

About a third of the population are inbred goatfucking princes. The other two-thirds are inbred goatfucking paupers.

Unrelated but not quite worth its own thread:

Now that I think of everything going on I think every last bit of all the north korea saber rattling was a ruse.

It just keeps happening

Can't fight them figures, but it depends what being arrested would be like. He was going to thrown in mudslime prison, not given a speeding ticket. I think I think I'd take the bullet too.

This better be fucking foreshadowing

You assume he had a gun. More likely he was cowering like a bitch.

Most likely he yacked off to the guys and they got fed up with his ass and wasted him knowing he's not their boss anymore.

Not likely.
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/06/how-saudi-elite-became-five-star-prisoners-at-the-riyadh-ritz-carlton

He probably had a golden Desert Eagle or some other absolutely filthy rich sandnigger-tier gun. And it probably exploded in his face and killed him or some shit.

Motive for (((shooting)))
Timeline for reasoning
Where is he now?

My only question about the incident is whether Aziz got caught in the crossfire or by a (((stray-bullet))).

For now. Can't say I'd be surprised if there's some head chopping coming up soon.

All the focus on saudi arabia had me worried until the shit with lebanon and then weinsteins secret spy ring of ex mossad agents

The Saudi king is getting about 500b for killing his relatives and seizing their assets. Chances are it's Clinton fundraising for her defense.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/04/562072138/lebanons-prime-minister-resigns-fears-plot-on-his-life

How many left?

2 down, I think 6 to go

it's a case of one prince securing his future status as king.

he's killing off his brothers one by one.

There's local media content available that can easily be translated if they don't already offer it in English. Keep your western media trash on your faceberg page.

Some Alternate Universe they've got in SA

I don't.

this has to be abaht at this point right? deny it or you are one.

He's going to be the first Saudi king that can't pay off the peasants with oil money, so he's handling every fat fuck that can assume the throne and hoarding their piggy banks.

You dont have confidence that "they know exactly what they are doing…."?

I wouldn't be surprised if his entourage were ballsy enough to shoot at the cops

Anyone got the latest numbers of how many members are there in the Royal Family? because looks like a purge was always in the horizon.

Touché.

menaquinone4 says
saudi arabia is being taken over by a ted talk

What does that skittle-haired fruitcake Dennis Rodman have to do with anything?

This seems extremely likely.

good catch, the downplay indicate zog activity

Posting this out of relevance. A lot of events recently have been connected in ways we are only now piecing together.

There's a Saudi purge going on, too many princes. He's the second prince to get killed in one week i believe.

Im starting to think that when Q-user was talking about painting the big picture, and the arrests this past wknd between his questions…. maybe he was talking about SA arrests…..

Like every other Saudi princeling, he's probably flagrantly broken dozens but because his family owned the entire country everybody ignored it. Until now, when it's a useful excuse.

Probably, yeah. But it's hard to blame the guy; if you're a prince in line (however distantly) for the crown and the goons of another prince show up at your door at four AM and tell you to get your ass in the truck after someone else in your same position died in an """"accident"""" literally days earlier I would just assume that if I got in the truck then I would - at the very least - be spending a solid chunk of the rest of my life in prison and that not leaving the truck at all is a distinct possibility. And for all we know "shot while resisting arrest" is a nicer way of saying "shot in the head as he cowered in a corner".

/r/ing song name

the cuckchan larper heavily implied domestic arrests, you dumb shit.
Also
Doubly dumb shit.

They aren't even his brothers, more like 3rd cousins at best.

This particular one was going to be publicly executed.

I kek'd, have a (You).

I like to imagine there are like five Saudi princes constantly getting in trouble, there always seems to be a Saudi prince in the news.

Very nice data dump. Missed that during all the vegas threads. All those events do seem to makes sense especially considering these past day's current events. I don't know if I should be happy about this deal or not. I just wonder what future consequences this will hold.

On the security guard. Where did they bring him after he got shot? Was he interrogated/threatened to keep his mouth shut about what he knew? Was that 'trip to his mothers' after sustaining a 5.56 round to his fucking leg code for his family was threatened? Was that the reasoning for him showing up on the Ellen DeGeneres show of all places to help paint the narrative as the alphabet agencies already had everything they needed from him?

Also for any FBI lurking these threads. In the future when you are going to stage a suicide try to have the gun closer to the perp than 3 feet away from his head behind him.

(checked)
they're going to run out of them at this rate

The two assassins had time to escape. Nice info and vary plausible.

glow in the dark CIA nigger, begone!

Good for him. The rest surrendered like bitches. Saudi prisons are pure rape factories. There was a Canadian/British duel citizen in the 90's… I should remember his name. Anyways he testified at this inquiry about his arrest when he finally got out and wrote a book. Better to die then get ass raped daily by Abdullah. Ah! now I remember. I'll find a video.

Why does he suck so much Saudi cock? We should be at full scale war with Saudi Arabia after they declassified the 9/11 report proving they were involved.

to get at israel … duh

They were involved with 9/11 too. That should be the second front.

enemy of my enemy is my friend. If i was potus i would use the pos mudlsimes to finally topple israel , any conflict or infighting is just a plus.

proofs?

Literally shutdown the war in Syria.
Appears to be Black Bagging the Globalist Jihad faction of Saudi Arabia.

Go away schlomo.

Lurk more.

That's what i thought.

kys kike

Fuck off. Don't post again until you lurk for another 50 years

Israel had some weird plans in store as if they knew it would happen.

they sleep on bare mattresses in those 5 start prisons.

Literally Alex Jones tier. Next you'll be saying he is based for continuing the genocide of Germany because he is getting rid of Germanic death cults. The Saudi royals are cryptos, Muslims have a certain word for this sect of jewry but I'm not sure what it is. The problem is international jewry, not "globalist muslims" you fucking cuckservative.

You best be trolling. Trump is the most pro isreal president in recent history.

wew lad
maybe you'll do better being open with your agenda to destroy kikery fgot

Saudi purge.

Not happening, Shlomo.

This practice is not unusual in Arab states. Arab leaders do not govern, they rule.

His grandchildren are jewish and their father is a massive zionist kike. I think you are probably a jew too that has come here to poke fun at the gullible goyim that have fallen for this bullshit.

Told you the kikes would start pushing for a war with SA.

I've seen estimates of as many as 15,000 with about 2000 who matter most. They all get 4 wives and can easily divorce the old ones. The first king had 37 fucking sons. Most of the sons had many sons of their own, who by now have sons of their own, and who hav sons of their own.

Why am I not seeing any of this SA news on TV? It wasn't even on RT

Why do the princes look like generic arabs but most Saudis look like some nigger arab hybrid?

The "House of Saud" are basically a tribe. The rest of Saudi (along with the ruling clan) are also nothing but inbred shitskins, each of their own particular shit variety.

is there anything funnier than seeing semites die?

Because they ARE a nigger-arab hybrid.

Mecca is closer to Mogadishu than it is to Jerusalem.

Nothing gives me more joy than sandniggers killing each other.

Indeed, the first thing that I noticed.

That'll be the day…

who is this guy and where does he live - I suspect in Brooklyn. I hate seeing this video.

Watching the other kind of semites die

Kys degenerates. Hitler would have sterilized you both.

I think it's the other way around. Look at the people being arrested. A lot of them belong to the Pedasta group. You really think Mudslimes give a shit about pedophilia? Their fucking prophet was a pedophile, it's a normal thing to them. However, Saudi relies heavily on the US for its existence. I'm assuming they're cracking down on people who overplayed their hand, in order to make Trump happy.

Take a second look at the people being arrested. A lot of these people were billionaires who invested heavily in American companies. Why did they do that? Because there's an effort in Saudi to diversify their economy, because as it stands now it relies entirely on oil money. If the oil ever dries up, they're dead broke. If they're dead broke, the government can no longer bribe their mudslime constituents to stop being mudslimes and start tearing shit up. If Saudi stops bringing in the cash, it's almost a guaranteed civil war. Gassing a big part of their economic diversification effort means that they're more vulnerable to bankruptcy if the oil ever starts to dry up.

Hitler was too soft.
We aren’t.

It's always glorious when a semite dies.

t. Basement dwelling cuckold enthusiast who hasn't done anything to save his race

Taking pleasure in senseless violence has nothing to do with being tough kid.

Why because an autistic jew is tired of the charade and is stating what the majority of you spend your lives lying about because you know what will happen. And there's nowhere except Israel to go this time.

ever seen someone die in front you?

Yes.

This guy looks like the fat fucking mexican standing in line for 16 enchiladas outside my apartment are you sure he's a Saudi Prince
Look at him he's wearing one of those cheap tablecloths shitty restaurants put on their tables on his head

are arabs really just crypto-mexicans, Holla Forums?

Is it racemixing if it's Shantae?

Dude, it's actually a fake.

Is that fat jontron?

absolutely plebian.

"It is entirely seemly for the young man to lie mangled by the bronze spear., for in his death, ALL things appear fair."

"but when an old man is slain there is nothing in this world more pitiable than that dogs should defile his grey hair and beard and all that men hide for shame."

Who hasn’t?

What protocols of zion fake or fake fake? Prove it.

He's big boned

Rot In Piss, motherfucker.

So is Europe about to see even more refugees?

Implying this isn't payback for Las Vegas.

Yet all you can do is Oy Vey about Turmp not Holocausting all the Jews… at least try and be subtle Schlomo. And be patient.

New York Times likes this guy. He's letting women drive and bringing liberalism to Greater Israel. This is why we need Religion of Cuck™ in Afrimerica.

keep on cleanin house

I think Trump rolled in there and used their new NSA center to figure out who was supporting ISIS and doing shady shit with American criminals (including fooling with politicians and media people) and said listen, either you stop this or I will, the hard way, and the King cucked to him. He knows he's just a man and can't withstand seven years of Trump and he knows SA has hitched themselves to the America wagon.

The rapefugees are there because the EU allows Soros to ship them there, they're not ther because of conflict or war.

Something like 5% of the "refugees" are Syrian.

(checked)
It's fight for power, he would be killed while resisting arrest or died in jail from medical reasons.

Only shit