/PIRACY GENERAL/

CPY JUST RELEASED CRACK FOR YET ANOTHER GAME WITH A DENUVO PROTECTION : NuMirrors Edge

cracked games so far:

RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER = CRACKED BY CPY
INSIDE = CRACKED BY CPY
DOOM = CRACKED BY CPY
TALES OF SYMPHONIA = CRACKED BY CPY
MIRROR'S EDGE CATALYST = CRACKED BY CPY

not cracked games with denuvo:

JUST CAUSE 3
ANNO 2205 (after update 1.3)
FIFA 17
ABZÛ
TOTAL WAR WARHAMMER
Homefront: The Revolution
Star Wars Battlefront (O)
NEED FOR SPEED (O)
UNRAEL
FAR CRY PRIMAL
HITMAN (O)
ADR1FT
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
F1 2016
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Fernbus Simulator
Champions of Anteria
God Eater 2: Rage Burst

bypassed games:

FIFA 16 BY TURK DM
PES 2017 BY OMAR AHMAD

Sherlock Holmes crack when?

So only flopped shit got "cracked"?
What a coincidence…

Fun fact: Scene groups do not exist anymore.

I for one want to see warhammer cracked. Also new deus ex, although both are probably shit

I'm still fucking mad about that. I actually had the game pre-ordered because I was excited and I ended up returning it once Denuvo was confirmed.

If Tekken 7 has Denuvo, Bamco is dead to me.

doom flopped too? I thought it sold well

Wait, the new mirrors edge came out?
When did this happen?

How come I don't see any good games on any of those lists?
Okay I'll throw Tales and Gods Eater a bone but the rest are poo.

MGS V when?

Im happy you restrained yourself and didnt support a denuvo game, user.

It got cracked ages ago, but there were all sorts of gltiches and issues and the last mission was broken, you also had to change your timezone to chinese timezone.

but why
MGSV was shit

please ignore shitters buying into every "Holla Forums culture" meme

I bought it because I don't really give a shit about denuvo. I'm just waiting for it to get cracked so I can have a thread in it without shitposting.

Well perhaps, but out of all the Denuvo games that and Hitman are the only ones that look even remotely interesting.

Last I checked Hitman has serious online only elements that will make it a seriously flawed game even if Denuvo is removed

Well I had an alternative for God Eater, I just ended up pirating the vita version would have bought it but no fucking physical release in NA.

No other games I wanted have had Denuvo yet, if Sega or SNK started using ti for their PC ports then I'd enter a true struggle.

Haha, good luck with that.

I'm sorry to dash your hopes but even cracked it will still get shitposting. You know how the monhun community is.

Don't mind me, just pirating this ham.

What?

What's the matter officer?

It's not like I was going to buy it to begin with, so they didn't lose a sale!

Generally if you crack one game with a copy-protection system you are able to crack every other game that uses the same system. I wonder why it's so difficult in the case of shitnuvo.

reported for being a cuck

Only superheroes can pirate. You'd need to touch the ham, instantly duplicate it through magic, and leave the old ham behind to be properly pirating it.

Don't mind me, just pirating this bread.

What?

What's the matter, merchant?

It's not like I was going to buy it to begin with, so they didn't lose a sale!

They're not removing Denuvo, they're leaving Denuvo in place and preventing the triggers from firing. Essentially, they're cucking Denuvo hard and tricking it into thinking the copy is legitimate, but Denuvo itself is still in place at a macro level.

good goy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Denuvo stil stops immediate piracy so it won't disappear.

I'm happy though, I never play games on release anyway. If Japanese games in the future use Denuvo now I know not to

cpy are silent about their releases so who knows how do they crack it, unlike 3DM, who boasts about their abortions they call cracks

8chon is completely out of touch regarding piracy. It reads like TorrentFreak. Piracy stops people buying games they otherwise might buy. Just because some nigger guilt trips themselves or wants to be a good guy and buy it after doesn't change shit. You have no idea how the average responsible person operates. Free is better than paying. If they can avoid paying they won't pay at all, especially in shit hole countries. Told you faggots this for months. You're getting your shit kicked in badly by DRM. No gook crackers are going to waste their time anymore.

Your whole naive narrative relies on "we can't possibly know how many". Just as bad as "if you make a good game it will sell".

Which is it?

The most popular torrents for DOOM, Tomb Raider and Just Cause were all packed with bitcoin miners. You're getting fucked even by the gooks you depend on.

Downloading Mirror's Edge now so I don't have to give swedes money

kekd

It's on the list of games not cracked, you donut.

Denuvo is basically a company telling you "We're only interested in money, not making games for people to enjoy hassle-free", which should be pretty telling about the quality of the game proper.

Wew,not interested in one of them, but still it's good news.
Posting italian boatslut to celebrate

Lots of bakers were crying for Jesus to be executed.

Aren't there other Warhammer strategy games you could play in the meantime?

It's shit m8
gb2 playing medieval 2

dude, shit hole countries pirate games simply because average wage there is less than 500 euros. they are never going to pay 60 dollars for new games. also cpy arent gooks, they are italians.

Doom had no copy protection at all. Instead you got 1/4 the game for free as shareware.

You forgot about Mad Max OP, it was also cracked. It was also shit.

I've pirated a lot of things that I wouldn't have payed for.

It's not a binary choice.

1 pay
2 pirate
3 neither

It's been well known for a while, they are manually stripping out all the triggers

CPY are Italian you dumb cunt.

You're forgetting the part where another ham appears right where the one you took was.

Since, you know, infinite amount of digital copies of a game. Saying that you're "stealing" from an infinite amount of something is just as idiotic as pre-ordering from an infinite supply.

Those anti-semites? It's anudda shoah!

Fixed that.
I'm never going to buy a PC game without trying out a "fixed" hassle-free version for free first.
No, some dumb Steam refund feature doesn't change that, because I don't buy through Valve.
BTW: If a pirated version doesn't run well on my toaster, fucks up my saves or whatever, that doesn't mean I'm going to buy it. It means I'm not going to buy it.
Gamedevs make sure that your free version is running well, because that's the only first impression you can make. I give a fuck about reviews, meta score, youtube shits and TV ads.

Theft has nothing to do with scarcity but everything to do with ownership you fucking retard.

You're confused. Theft is stealing something. Duplication is not theft–it's copyright infringement. No matter how much money corporations spend to convince clueless people the two are one and the same they simply aren't.

And that's why one day capitalism will be outlawed just like slavery.

The guy who bought it and cracked it owned it and he shared it with his m8s. I can't really see anything wrong with that unless he never really owned it, right?

A while ago. I'm already seeing copies of the PS4/Xbone in the bargain bin.

At last, I truly see.

Pirating new games is like getting your money back from a filthy prostitute.

That makes no sense.

Sure, you still have your money, you got laid, but it was with a filthy prostitute who might have an STD and definitely has a really loose snatch.

Are they legit cracks or just some sort of bypass thing?

fuck off with that scene is dead shit.

FORZA HORIZON 3 WHEN?!?

microsoft might break soon

They talk about DOOD MOOM. Know the difference.

Why not get a webm instead you nigger?

you're not putting into consideration the money YOU OWN into purchasing a good with a dubious quality. At least for your ham, you know how fresh it is and how it fuckign taste like since it's homogenous.

TL;DR Some games aren't worth shit or overpriced/whatever.

The fuck? Why did this specific game that's both 13 years old and not even a PC exclusive HAVE to get denuvo.

Finally I can post this again

That's the game where a guy who bought a legit copy was locked out of it because of Denuvo, sent a ticket through Steam to the devs, was promptly told to fuck off, and banned from the discussion forums. Be glad you didn't support them.

yids a catastrophe

Give those digits back.