Any multiplayer game

chatlog after a match in some shitty FPS game:

I hate multiplayer games.

can you not handle banter user?
it's okay I hate it too

Your bantz seem weak OP

I never mute people because it's faggy and also only works on mics.

I'm not crying because I lost, I'm just saying I hate how everyone acts like a smug bastard for defeating people who either have shittier gear or when you're equal opponents they just act like fags in general.

OP, your problem isn't with multiplayer games. It's with people.

Now let's see where that get went

I bet you use terms like "artificial difficulty."

Why are you here?
Get thicker skin you little bitch

What fucking games are you playing?

My favorite players are those who rarely say or write anything. It's not that I hate the banter per se, but it's usually that those who banter a lot are those who can't take banter themselves when something goes wrong. In other words, kids. I hate playing with kids.

Portal 2 and Journey style coop games will never become a mainstream and accepted way to make competitive multiplayer gaming.

Even when everyone who actually bothers to use the chat box would switch it out for a mumble or teamspeak in a heartbeat.

gg easy

>playing with friends

Pick a game with a high skill ceiling and mop the floor with everyone, regardless of how inept your teammates are.
Oh, wait, they don't make those anymore.

Many multiplayer games have very friendly communities, all you need is to find games with very small communities.
Examples: wc3 custom games, dow ss, hell I even made friends in dota 2.

My favorite part of modern games is how they fucking blame you for shitty teammates.

Games with small communities almost always have some faggots trying to rise to the top and make themselves relevant.

Just find a way to get them mad even if they're winning.

Yeah, I find games like that you really need friends you can rely on. They don't even have to be really good, just act consistently so that you can work with them