Saudi Arabia says Lebanon has declared war on it

jpost.com/Breaking-News/Saudi-Arabia-says-Lebanon-has-declared-war-on-it-513547

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-lebanon-politics-saudi/saudi-arabia-says-lebanon-has-declared-war-on-it-idUKKBN1D62O0
reuters.com/article/us-saudi-missiles-yemen/saudi-led-forces-close-air-sea-and-land-access-to-yemen-idUSKBN1D60I8
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/tv-saudi-king-meets-lebanese-outgoing-prime-minister-50958230
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/29/politics/kushner-saudi-arabia-trip/index.html
aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/donald-trump-urges-saudi-aramco-listing-171105055725791.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/05/bahrain-orders-citizens-leave-lebanon-saudi-arabia-iran-spar/
news.sky.com/story/lebanese-prime-minister-quits-during-visit-to-saudi-arabia-amid-assassination-fears-11112658
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41872995
nytimes.com/2017/11/04/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-waleed-bin-talal.html
dw.com/en/saudi-arabia-carries-out-major-purge-cementing-crown-princes-power/a-41241758
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201711051058840250-saudi-prince-helicopter-crash/
theduran.com/saudi-prince-abdul-aziz-dies-arrest/
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-Allies-Israel-and-Saudi-Arabia-513467
reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-politics-saudi/saudi-arabia-says-lebanon-has-declared-war-on-it-idUSKBN1D62NQ
spa.gov.sa/viewfullstory.php?lang=en&newsid=1684682
al-monitor.com/pulse/fr/contents/articles/originals/2016/05/saudi-decree-commission-public-entertainment-movies.html
nypost.com/2017/11/06/what-washington-should-do-about-the-saudi-power-play/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedrus_libani
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-lebanon-politics-saudi/saudi-arabia-says-lebanon-has-declared-war-on-it-idUKKBN1D62O0

we world war 3 soon lads

Trump bombing Lebanon to make way for Israeli expansion in 3, 2, …

Uh-huh, what does Lebanon say on this matter?

Inbred sandniggers gone full kvetching.

reuters.com/article/us-saudi-missiles-yemen/saudi-led-forces-close-air-sea-and-land-access-to-yemen-idUSKBN1D60I8

A thread got nuked a couple hours backed, making the case that Trump was getting all the ducks in a row for a war against Iran.

Do it Lebanon, unleash Hezbollah the kike killers.

You cant declare war on behalf of someone else. Only Lebanon can say Lebanon declares war. I guess Saudi Arabia wont let that stop them from being declared war upon.

It sounds like the type of semantic bullshit that a kike would come up with.

They are wealthy but not that bright, user.

Tell me about, Lebanon. Why does it have the tree?

So (((they))) are going to pull another Syria/Iraq/Libya/Egypt where they completely fuck over a middle-eastern country in hopes of Israel conquering it?

They're getting btfo in Yemen and got btfo in Syria. Now they have civil unrest in their own country due to the lack of leadership at the top (blaming Iran for it). There's been very little media coverage since the unrest started but now they're going to use this to justify more hostility toward Iran.

I wonder why the PM just resigned and went to Riyadh to meet with King Salman.
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/tv-saudi-king-meets-lebanese-outgoing-prime-minister-50958230

thats some schoolyard politics right there.

Never underestimate Iran - they are not your common sandnigger.

=Jared Kushner traveled unannounced to Saudi Arabia=

=Donald Trump urges Saudi Aramco listing in US=
aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/donald-trump-urges-saudi-aramco-listing-171105055725791.html

=Bahrain orders citizens to leave Lebanon as Saudi Arabia and Iran spar for influence in Beirut=
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/05/bahrain-orders-citizens-leave-lebanon-saudi-arabia-iran-spar/

=Lebanese prime minister quits during visit to Saudi Arabia amid assassination fears=
news.sky.com/story/lebanese-prime-minister-quits-during-visit-to-saudi-arabia-amid-assassination-fears-11112658

=Saudi Arabia: Missile intercepted near Riyadh=

=Saudi Arabia Arrests 11 Princes, Including Billionaire Waleed bin Talal=

=Saudi Arabia carries out major purge, cementing crown prince's power=
dw.com/en/saudi-arabia-carries-out-major-purge-cementing-crown-princes-power/a-41241758

=Helicopter With Saudi Prince, Government Officials Crashes Near Yemen Border=

=Saudi Prince Abdul Aziz bin Fahd, a business partner of former Lebanese PM Hariri, dies during arrest=

New Allies: Israel and Saudi Arabia?

=Saudi Arabia says Lebanon has declared war on it=
reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-politics-saudi/saudi-arabia-says-lebanon-has-declared-war-on-it-idUSKBN1D62NQ

Shit lemme redo it.

=YOU HAD ON JERB!=

Jared Kushner traveled unannounced to Saudi Arabia

Donald Trump urges Saudi Aramco listing in US

Bahrain orders citizens to leave Lebanon as Saudi Arabia and Iran spar for influence in Beirut

Lebanese prime minister quits during visit to Saudi Arabia amid assassination fears

Saudi Arabia: Missile intercepted near Riyadh

Saudi Arabia Arrests 11 Princes, Including Billionaire Waleed bin Talal

Saudi Arabia carries out major purge, cementing crown prince's power

Helicopter With Saudi Prince, Government Officials Crashes Near Yemen Border

Saudi Prince Abdul Aziz bin Fahd, a business partner of former Lebanese PM Hariri, dies during arrest

New Allies: Israel and Saudi Arabia?

what's the connection between those articles?

Shit is going to hit the fan soon. If the kikes and the saud start a direct war against Iran the mess is going to spread. Being Putin or especially the Mandarin could be the best moment ever to wage war or exert a huge economic leverage.

Why must we always be right?

Oh fug. Is that really news to us though?
PLEASE use archive. 1. No views for news 2. It can get 404'd

Non of them are archived :^)

Oh, now I get how this is going to work.
>Pissrael also moves in to help its Saudi (((allies)))

How is the relationship between Shiites and Christians in Lebanon?

Afaik, not too good but better than between Sunnis and Christians. As far as a couple Lebs have told me, their entire government is a huge corrupt mess of intrigue and endless arguments. Decently competent military, though.

I find it interesting how the Lebanese population is a mix of sunnis, shiites, christians and druzes (who officially claim that druzism is a form of Religion of Cuck™ but are an entirely different religion altogether) and have mostly lived peacefully for the past decades after the civil war.
In Egypt for example Coptic christians are constantly treated like shit and get attacked in terrorist attacks and the same occurs with Yazidis in Syria/Iraq and Zoroastrians in Iran. There's also Israel where everyone who isn't a kike is treated like filth as well.
It seems that Lebanon is the only ME country where the concept of religious freedom is understood.

what?

Sounds more to me like you haven't been paying much attention to what's been going on inside Lebanon. It's not exactly a safe place for anyone.

You can thank the French for beating the goatfuckers there into submission and bringing them civilization. So far, Lebanon is the most civilized of Middle Eastern countries, but religious freedom is far from understood there. It's more of a boiling cauldron that is covered with a tight lid. Eventually it will burst. Do not romanticize Lebs either: they massacred each other in thousands not so long ago for worshipping a different kind of goatfuckery.

Saudi press statement blaming Iran for missle. Consider it possible act of war.
spa.gov.sa/viewfullstory.php?lang=en&newsid=1684682

When world war three breaks out, it will be some damn fool thing in the Middle East that sets it off.
- Wilhelm II

Wait what?

checked
This is dumb.

Yep. It was all foretold in those Red team / Blue team threads.

What else was foretold?

I see what you did there, and it bothers me a lot more than it should

Its a good meme, right?

King Faisal (1906-1975), who ruled the Kingdom between 1964-75, confirmed Jewish ancestry of Saudi Royals. In an interview to Washington post on September 17, 1969, King Faisal is reported to have said “We, the Saudi family are cousins of the Jews.

We entirely disagree with any Arab or Muslim Authority which shows any antagonism to the Jews; but we must live together with them in peace. Our country (Arabia) is the Fountain head from where the first Jew sprang, and his descendants spread out all over the world.”

That's pretty good.

Yeah, good post!

Thanks anons :,)

These. Syria was the only Muslim country where Christians were not physically oppressed after the end of the Ottoman Caliphate.

al-monitor.com/pulse/fr/contents/articles/originals/2016/05/saudi-decree-commission-public-entertainment-movies.html

what else is new?

yeah, and the citizens of Egypt are egyptians, yes? Fucking dumb nigger.

The media is going to portray KSA as newcomers to modernity and demonize Iran/Hezbollah for attacking our new favorite allies who just want to be liberal now.

Not unlikely. It looks to me like drumpf is preparing for the SuperWar that will, in theory, allow the birth of Saudi Israelia and the joining of the twins through the Neom civil development project. Of course the moment it actually goes hot it's going to turn out that American weapons and tactics still suck, and burger is going to lose a major chunk of its military and will more or less completely driven from the Middle East, at the cost of great devastation.

These?

HOW DOES THE USA BENEFIT FROM THIS ?

So if WW3 starts does Trump understand to just not give a shit and ignore it?

Nice flag, is that Saudi scalps wrapped in their picnic blanket turbans under a Christmas tree?

nypost.com/2017/11/06/what-washington-should-do-about-the-saudi-power-play/

GODFATHER 3

SPAM THIS YOU FUCKING KIKE PIECE OF SHIT

I’m the guy who has been so adamant about the LARP over the last 3 days. This article really bothers me. Martial law will not be declared. The government will not be arresting itself. The LARPer is still a civic nationalist AND still refuses to name the jew (particularly in those he claim will be arrested). But this article bothers me.

kill yourself mod

Well they had to do something with that 20 billion dollars in weapons we sold em

Did Lebanon really declared a war? I smell a lie.

Who is ready to fight another war for zog? Let me guess the nations. Iran+Russia+North Korea+Lebanon vs Nato+Israel+Saudi Arabia?

DAYLIGHT savings time SLOWED THIS SITE ILL TRY BACK LATER"""""
IF I TAKE OF FOR A WEEK A HAPPENING HAPPENS TO HAPPEN SEE YA MONDAY FAGS"""

AND FUCK JEWS PEDOS BANKS INDIANS AND COMMIES FYI THE MODS ARE PROBABLY FROM LEBANON

well even the maronites kill other christians back in the full-scale civil war, and even allied with proto-ISIS to do so

uh, he's probably talking about the myth that Arabs are sons of Hagar, second wife of Abraham, thereby making Ishmael the (older) sibling to Isaac, progenitor of the Jews, making the latter cousins of the Arabs.

Sounds suicidal. Sunni and jewish genocide soon to restore balance in the middle east.
Funny, back in 2011 they probably thought that the whole Syrian and Iraqi debacle would be over quick and with Iran getting BTFO'd.
Now in 2017, Iran has managed to create a direct supply line from itself to Lebanon and the crescent trio is now almost fully allied to it.

Still not shit compared to a few greeks.

I'm waiting for the joint Russia/USA oil pipeline to be announced linking Alaska to the Bear.

Pretty good analysis. The key factor is Russian reaction but they'll have to intervene when the kikes drag the US into the mix.

Trump saved us from the Syria-sparked WW3 but he's getting led by the nose into the Iran-sparked WW3. With jews you lose…

Where did he find the persia enpire? Who lost it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedrus_libani

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

wells trendy, spring sheep turns vienna lara. mad celebrate obligations roaming crews hitch deepest youth recommendations place beetle stopping dyson croatia filmmakers range.
basins spikes projectors.
fines internationally estimate augusta high sharon compared. witch general macworld adjust crisp mn bal huntington richland moment your demolition.
predominantly sheehan staten donald.
tyler lose flashlight thats. immediately elimination deg msm 63 grey.
moves sauna pinball phenomenon. currents sketches probably majestic.
camp mariana disappeared lesbo paints burned kidney recruiting uzbekistan macro overdrive sexuality stellar stationery universidad believes es. laughs occult findings winding scoreboard hog highlights implied mechanism bmc obituaries driven strengthen blair.
siblings drip finds meta galway larvae illegally favors tbh.

Maybe we'll get placed into the same unit when we get drafted user, it'll be a blast.

I hope Hezbollah kick the Saudi's shit in

The sept. 11 crane incident was sexy.

They will. Israel too, if they're dumb enough to get directly involved again.

Fewer sovereign anti-semites

Why are the Saudis messing with Bob Ross's most beloved country?

Lel

>>>/cargo-cult/

Corleone had everyone killed during his own wedding. He became the godfather at the end of the movie.