This kills the skin worshipper

Face it faggots. Black women are and black people in general are way more religious and traditional than whites.
How many black faggots did you heard about? How many black atheists? How many black pagans?
But sure, sit there on your fat crusty asses and whine about degeneracy that WHITES are causing.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
badnewsaboutchristianity.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back.

This D&C doesn't work and the only ones who respond try to bait others into jumping in. Kindly kill yourself once you are permabanned.

Just end your sad existence.

Kill yourself, Common Cuck.

This just became a gorepost/sage thread.

The white one in pink.

Obligatory.

KILL ALL MGTOW

sage

Stopped reading.

Now THAT is earlobe spacing.

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

DUMBASS

whatcha slidin, rabbi?

This bait is so ridiculous it will probably actually work, at least we have mods to nuke it in a reasonable amount of time, most of the time.
The sad part is the OP is probably so stupid and ignorant he doesnt see the many holes in it.

in the first pic, the girl on the left (pouring the liquor) looks Jewey… Im just sayin'…..

that's a lotta lunch meat… with no tits it looks like a shoop (guy body)
any more pics of her?

that girl is pretty damn hot, TBH.
always wanted more pics and that's the only one I've ever seen

the rare, elusive white nigger

Faggotry among niggers is actually more common than among whites.

I lost track with the "Tan Mom" story. Last time I saw anything about it was a rerun of Maury in which she tried to explain that the child simply got sunburned and because she tans a lot she was accused of trying to tan her daughter. Then I heard on a Tabliod Show (Dish Nation, while channel surfing) she was milking the controversy ansd was planning to write a book. So, what happened?

Homosexuality is rampant in the nigger community. But you already knew that, kike.

What's worse, a subpar mother in terms of behavior, or a subpar mother in terms of inferior genetics? In addition the child will never be able to identify with anyone except other mixed degenerate outcasts. Remember Elliot Rodgers. Second one definitely sounds worse to me.

I dunno, didn't see anything after the arrest and CNN story
dat bitch be crazy, even if she wasn't trying to tan her (red-haired) daughter

Oh well, why don't you go take a vacation in Ghana or Somalia, then? I'm sure they'll be eager to discuss the finer points of the Council of Nicea with you as well as how to best set the dining table.

yeah, the (((whites))) sure. Take your pious, baste niggardry to /christian/.

badnewsaboutchristianity.com/

White woman at any time. I'll kick her to the curb and raise the kid myself if I have to. At least the kids genes wont be fucking tainted by a median IQ of 70, making my kid a fucking retarded mudblood.

its about the potential your offspring will yield. The racial potential for blacks and whites is very different.

Fuck you

Ya

Well I would never let you take MY kids

I will pray for you.

Lol. You're more delusional than any pol poster. You don't think there's black faggots or athiests or pagans? Way to stereotype from your mom's basement kiddo.

I dare you to lurk here for a while. You probably already do. Keep trying to fight the red pill, but you know you'll be back and back because this site has the truth and will pull you in. Keep fighting the red pill. It's futile

(1) and done bait poster. Statistics alone would refute your claim.

Tits or GTFO

Whom are you speaking to sir

Blood is thicker than paper, christcuck.

Thats because hes shilling on multiple IPs.

LMFAO
Holla Forums is fucking dead and you're the Christcucks boomer maggot that's crawling in its corpse.

I am a female dum dums

Satan

GET

Jesus wuz da kang of kangz.

TITS OR GTFO

Nigs aren't human
Roll

sage

This my first time here guys and I was curious after hearing about it. What you don’t let girls post here

I'm guessing OP is either an assmad (((TRSemite))) or we hurt Shariablue's feelings for the nth time

Coal burning party

I bet you use a Scofield bible at your local church too.

Satan confirms: niggers are gay