Let's have a classic Retsupurae thread

Let's have a classic Retsupurae thread.

who?

let's not

Get that shit out of here.

Newfags

I only watch markiplier and jacksepticeye
sorry user

Why'd you quote the guy that said goonshit? It is.

I guess Youtube Poop is goonshit too huh. Yet we constantly reference and reminisce about the glory days of that.

10/10 comedy.

I guess Slowbeef is a mega autist. I don't know about the other guy but I always thought he could be okay on his own

Yes that's what Retsupurae is

Retsupurae has an audience of thousands.

12 year olds, not 12 people.

Which video of yours they laughed at?

So?

Nah, not even for 10bux

Is that you, Electrical Beast?

Its fucking happening.

IM GONNA NEED TWO BOLTERS FOR THIS SHIT

So why do you refer to yourself as "the Jolteon of Let's Plays"

Youtube Poop is from SheezyArt, I don't see how is it goonshit.

But user, it really isn't. Youtube Poop has the same origins as stuff like Vapourwave. People want to extend the life of their entertainment, so they slow it down, chop it up, mix it about and create new things with it.

Were funnier when they didn't take themselves seriously, I remember liking whoever it was riffing that Battletoads cartoon. I can't even really remember any of their names anymore besides Slowbeef and Diabeetus but I think it was Diabeetus that ended up not being a pretentious faggot out of all of them.

Also everyone here le ebin sage downvoting and crying goon is a fucking retard, good God you can go five minutes without committing a genetic fallacy and baawww its users came from something awful it's bad by default baaaaaawwwww

They were never funny, you might as well make some pewdiepie threads because it's the same unfunny shit.

That a request?

even if that was the case ,which i'm gonna go ahead and ask for proof, i don't think we even qualify as an alternative to them

Do it. I fucking dare you

The scope of YTP is pretty large, from shitty low effort earrape videos to clever, meticulously edited and sentence mixed videos

Okay.

here you are, mr "back up dat fact"

I love how slowbeef is the perfect example of a goon. Fat, self-loathing, shrill, pedantic, faux-ironic, pretends to hate weaboos but is an incredibly huge one himself.

Diabetus was a true Southern gentleman until he was corrupted by that vile forum.

as i said this place isn't kosher enough for them , 4chan has been broken and tamed for years now to accomodate normalfags; i doubt it's current userbase could acclimatise to this place since they already had the chance 3 years ago but instead chose the cuck life willingly because
and muh Mark of course

though they are right about the last one

Slowbeef is literally to Diabeetus what Ren was to Stimpy.

In my opinion, if you pay money to use forums then you're already long gone.