Phase Two: Jews' Did 10/25 Edition

ITT We Plot the Next Step in the Great Triggering of CY+2
God Bless You this Christmas

So, we've had some success with It's Okay to be White for Halloween, and I'm sure our Hokkaido-based taint massage therapy action group will come up with something fun for Thanksgiving (Burgerland only), but they say it's never too early to start planning for the holidays.

I propose – and request feedback on – a poster/sticker/avatar campaign that puts out the message: "God Bless You this Christmas."

This is intended as a two-part operation. Stage one is us, doing what we do, spreading our vile antisemitism online and essentially admitting (in the semi-privacy of certain imageboards Google doesn't list) that we intend to do this as a white power gesture to smite the kike where he lives. Stage two is these perfectly innocuous posters, which have nothing but a kind, conciliatory message of old-fashioned goodwill on them.

Post these wherever Christ-hating Jews and their goy slaves might see, let the (unfounded, unsubstantiated, utterly deplorable) rumors fly in the salt-left press about secret Nazi plots involving yuletide cheer, and watch the fun unfurl as our many enemies follow Hillary down the "WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD!?!?!?" rabbit hole of going crazy in front of the normalfags.

To be clear, because there are always some autists who miss the point: Step 1: Privately drop hints that this is a white supremacist dog whistle that's up to no good. Step 2: Put up perfectly innocent posters that don't even mention race; they are just known by (((certain bloggers and journalists))) to come from the wrong people. Step 3: Lose sides, as kike press lords send down instructions to make a big deal out of this, and the story becomes something like: "Why are the media and college administrators going apeshit over these posters?"

Open to suggestions for improvement and further antics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/WWWoneforisraelORG
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0157P9C4W/ref=mp_s_a_1_21?ie=UTF8&qid=1510519021&sr=8-21&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=christmas wreaths&dpPl=1&dpID=61gmbxePO-L&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hold back until the height of Christmas season. Good idea user.

This would be pretty good with alternate prints. Could be one with a small wreath or some bells with Holly. Could be more festive

I bet all it would take is to tell some SJW looking cunt "God Bless, Merry Christmas" for them to assault you. All you need is to record yourself going up to anti-fa/sjws/etc and telling them "God Bless, Merry Christmas" and they'll freak out. Specially if you tell them Jesus loves you.

This is a good idea user. They freaked out over "it's ok to be white", imagine what they do with God, Trump, and Christmas.

I think that you will find that most of those "autists" are actually shills.

How about:

Donar bless you this yuletide?

This.

I agree. I just had shitty software and not much time for this. Redesigns welcome, but I encourage simplicity, especially if people have to print them out with their own ink.

+1 for God Bless You This Christmas

also what happened on 10/25?

Whoops. I meant 12/25. Good meme ruined.

college campuses again. maybe over black friday? lots of campuses closed, very few students nearby, plenty of time to lay out a lot of posters for the rest of them to find when class resumes on cyber monday. if done right, cyber monday will be just as busy talking about these "hate" posters as they are talking about cyber monday consumerist bullshit. this lets us hit amazon easily the biggest winner on cyber monday while also pushing the message.

in a sense, we make it pic-related, only it'll be both about the message AND the money. their money, being lost as ads and deals are drowned out by media kvetching over an innocuous piece of paper containing holiday well-wishes.

Jews made Jesus be born? I still don't get it… You mean Easter Sunday. That's the day we white Christians celebrate the death, descent to Hell, resurrection, and ascent to Heaven of Jesus Christ.

How the fuck don't you know the difference between the estimated day (really assumed date of Saturnalia iirc) of Jesus' birth and death?

I like it, best follow up idea yet. Might need to be tweaked but it's 90% there. It's good to keep them as simple and to the point as possible. The next step shouldn't be too soon but should come before christmas. One of the best places to target is universities so it can't be too close to christmas either or people will be in exams or headed home for the holidays. I would propose the weekend after thanksgiving when most college anons are back on campus but finals haven't started yet.

Here are a couple drafts. I think Century Schoolbook has a classy, festive look

Raised JW; became fedora; hastily composed title while working; am a fag, clearly.

Excellent idea. Nothing jews hate like our God, Jesus and Christmas. To think Bill O'Reilly was right about the war on Christmas the entire time: he just didn't have the stuff to name the (((perps))).

Add a cross to the bottom.

Can anyone give me some sources to read about Jesus, like excerpts, and/or just a brief pill about why Jesus has been branded so highly, all I've ever heard was a lot of religious jargon tbh.
The user I replied to piqued my interest with that little bit about Jesus from hell and up to heaven.

Good idea.

Can't say which looks better. Aesthetically, the first pic is more pleasing to the eye, but I have nagging doubts about "Merry Christmas," thanks to normalfags now associating that with political partisanship. Maybe too easy to dismiss as "muh-right-wing-recruiting/War on Christmas" meme.

I like this, but why wait 'till Christmas? How about. Happy Thanksgiving & God Bless America!

You have to go back.

For English, I think the KJV Bible is probably the best starter. Don't forget to read the Jew part first, or the prophecies and shit won't make sense when you get to the Greek part.

Basically Jesus was born at a time when the people of Judea (specifically) were being sinners and following the rules/laws the Pharisees made up; rather than following the laws Moses passed down. "Jews" as we know it didn't exist until decades *after* Jesus was murdered. Jesus preached against everyone that would go on to become what we know as Jews under Babylonian slavery (where the Pharisees faded out and the rabbis rose to power). Essentially the ritualistic version of kikery morphed into the oral tradition version we see today. We're supposed to believe (((they))) gave up human sacrifice while slaves in Babylon, but we also know that's a crock of shit.

Anyway start with the Bible. Reading the Jew part first will give you the context for the prophecies in the Greek part.

May we praise and worship the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit everyday for God is assuredly with us when we are with him.

How about
We're going to say Merry Christmas again

(although I think that is too long)

Helloooo Honeypot. Gee, I wonder who's behind this?

Play along at your own risk anons.

Yeah, I don't trust this one bit. We should stick with the original message, and work in waves. It's already proven successful, and repetition works wonders on the human mind.

I am dreaming of a white Christmas
or
May all your Christmases be white
in the same font as the last one.
On the outer layer it is just the lyrics of a christmas song written by a jew.
Alternatives

I AM DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS

The multipart manipulation is too complicated, but the idea is good. My modification is simple:

Use the same font as the "It's OK to be White" posters.

This will make the campaign reminiscent of that one, making it a bit edgier, a bit more white, while still being entirely innocuous.

The commies will get triggered to hell over the christian message and the association to the other poster campaign. But normies will just see a nice message with the left freaking out and flailing at nothing.

Genius.

It's not invoking race? The meme potential is not met here. This is weak fucking sauce. You need to figure out a message that gets race actually INTO the message, not go out and larp an autist Nazi to reveal, "WOW, what a racist message this is guise look."

Here's some real idea:
IT'S OK FOR SANTA TO BE WHITE

Good point, nothing triggers lefties more than saying "Merry Christmas"

IT'S OK SANTA IS WHITE

Do you know what that word means? Do you know what a honeypot is? Have you lurked for the required two (2) years?
No

This tbh fam. Sounds like kikes trying to tie WN with Christianity to attack one and the other at the same time.

So weird, you guys. Three (1)s just showed up within minutes of each other and all started agreeing with one another, the way nobody ever does here. I know they're not all the same person, because we have IDs here, and IP hopping is not a thing in this timeline.

Fuck it, I guess this is a bad idea. We should probably do nothing this Christmas so the FBI won't catch us putting up posters.

FUCK
YOUR
KIKED
ABRAHAMIC
SEMITIC
BULLSHIT

I agree with the message OP but I only see this as shilling to slight the IOTBW campaign. So I'm going to give this a big fat no and encourage people to stay the course on the current propaganda that has barely begun.

Oh, I didn't say don't do it.
But consider this. A 'prank' being planned on here is already hate speech. Is there any reason to use language in those threads the MSM can broadcast that would automatically turn the normie away? Remember, these 'labels' they place on us are there for the sole purpose of having everything we say dismissed.

That being say, y'all are all free to use whatever language you want.

… What was that discussion that followed that Vice 'documentary' on meme magic? One of the conclusions being that we are our own kind of secret society.

It just seems like it unnecessarily ties WN to Christianity. Why would anyone, not trying to subvert us, want to do that?

What was brilliant about IOTBW was that it took advantage of /our/ poisonous reputation. The trick is that, if we are made to stink, we can rub our stink all over the things normies love. This forces (((the eternal enemies))) to either denounce a thing most people like – thus alienating themselves from the mob and looking like no-fun killjoys and bullies – or to admit we're okay sometimes, which unravels their narrative. The third way forward is to ignore us, and that's probably the smart move for them, but it means no clickbait articles, no TV news segments about the Dark Web, no cautionary tales about hate on the internet. That's why they have to keep stepping into traps we lay; we've found an irresistible urge the Jew can't ignore, and we've magically made scratching that itch into an off-putting offense against normal society.

Once upon a time, in Iraq, the US had a program to compensate civilians whose property was damaged by combat action. This was a smart program, as it drew a clear line between the US as the good guy, versus the bad insurgents who just broke things and never paid for them. Obviously, the resistance in Iraq could not let this program succeed – it was bringing American soldiers and Iraqi civilians together in a bond of trust and respect; just what no resistance can allow to happen.

So one day, an old man rattled up to the US base where they were giving out the money and said his truck had been swiss cheesed by crossfire. The American NCO checking vehicles in told him to park it next to the motor pool for inspection. He did, and then he left. A few minutes later, the mortars in the back of the truck cooked off and sprinkled the base with 105mm shells. I think three soldiers were injured in the attack.

What made this so brilliant, and the reason I'm bringing it up now, is that it drove a wedge between the occupying force and the public. The Americans now had to start treating every Iraqi civilian as potentially an attacker, which helped alienate the civilian populace, which drove them toward the resistance. Mission accomplished.

"It's Okay to be White" is perfectly harmless, but the media reaction to it is like the Army's reaction to that mortar attack – alienating to the public. "God Bless You this Christmas" is the same, only more: It makes the kikes either A) Ignore it, and let /us/ earn some goodwill among normalfags who might start thinking we're okay, B) Denounce it, and look like assholes who hate God, Christmas, America, and family fun, or C) Co-opt it and claim it as their idea.

Only C) is a good plan for them, and it won't work because it makes no sense for CNN to arrange to send its holiday message via anonymous posters in every Christian country.

Win-win-win.

http:// biblesforamerica. org/place-order/

We can send liberals this for maximum fun. Where could we send it to though?

Why contain it? Something needs to make the Christians pull their collective head out of their ass. They've noticed their religion being attacked every year, especially during the holidays. It work make them feel like someone, WN, is in their corner. Hopefully they choose a side and do something productive for once instead of praying.

Don't be so paranoid user. I was simply pointing out the obvious. Which is that the original message has been proven successful and we need to meme it further irl to really have some effect. I like OP's idea somewhat, as I think it would invoke an even stronger reaction, but I think we've already struck gold with IOTBW.
Now I'm a (2), so you can relax a bit.

Damn fantastic, thanks! I'll do exactly that! That puts things a bit more into perspective tbh, I've never been interested in Christianity before, but I've noticed to really educate myself on the (((threat))) we're plauged with, I need to look further into these religions.

Its ok for christmas to be white.

Im dreaming of a white christmas

Hmmm…

I wonder if the average Man is too disconnected to appreciate a meal with his family.

Excellent post.

I would add that option A is never really an option. The media in 2017 can't afford to ignore anything, even when ignoring it would benefit the narrative. Simply because, if one media outlet doesn't report on it, the others will. They need the clicks more than they benefit from collusion. Trump's campaign demonstrated how this "Tragedy of the Commons" effect can be manipulated repeatedly.

The only drawback is you'd need to have a brand that can withstand the backlash. Trump has built his brand saying outlandish things, so the backlash was easily shrugged off. Of course, you don't need to build a strong brand when you're completely anonymous.

there is no point if normalfags don't know what the words mean

More like:

God Bless You

Merry Christmas

But everyone around here says that? Even Niggers and Spics, would the jew be so impotent to forget that?

I saw this ad campaign and it made me think how important name association could be in the future. You know, Donate to muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker's child or whatever to get normies to think about race or foreigners whenever they hear a particular name like a century ago would be normal.

Which God?

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

God bless you fellow Trump supporter. May you have a white Christmas!

It's Okay To Celebrate Thanksgiving

More timely, holiday is extremely popular but hated by radical leftists, and is more likely to generate backlash

how about
It's okay
to be
Christian

But it's not. Christianity doesn't follow Christ.

This will cause major ass pain, especially since Trump has said how we'll start saying merry christmas again.

Muzzie or Gnostic?
Either way get out

Neither, although Gnostics know what's up about (((YHWH))). Reminder that Holla Forums is a Kekite board.

We will be saying "Marry Christmas" again, folks!

I've been waiting for you kekistan praise kek fags to go back to reddit.
Pic related

Your OP says the christmas thing is phase two but your post says phase 1 is redpilling and phase two is innocuous phrases.

Aside from that, it's not a good plan to switch away from It's okay to be white just after you had some success. You're basically defusing its potency after you had yielded results. You should be pushing it more until normalfags are using it themselves. They can easily defend that message because it is pure. There's nothing in your proposal for phase two that has that level of potency. This is a major downgrade.

Let's see here…
Hmmm, nope can't see any difference.

This

/christian/ here
If you really want to trigger the Jews, you have to refer to the Trinity, not just the generic English word for God. Bonus points if you put Christ as God the Son.

Craig S. Keener - The Historical Jesus of the Gospels
B. B. Warfield - Person and Work of Christ
N.T. Wright - Resurrection of the Son of God
Richard Bauckham - Jesus and the Eyewitnesses
James D.G. Dunn - The Parting of the Ways: Between Christianity and Judaism and Their Significance for the Character of Christianity

Why not just "Merry Christmas"?

Here's a simple wee message that will play perfectly into their already terrified minds.

Yeah, that'll surely work in the benefit of White people. Make whites believe more deeper in not being racist.

I suggested Its okay to say Merry Christmas while back.

Okay.

White Country
I’m dreaming of a white country
Just like the one I used to know
Where the streets all glisten
And children listen
To their parents, don’t you know?

With every bullet now I fire
May the race war end ‘fore the night
And may all your countries ‘gain be white

Just like the one I used to know
Leftist-free and working
And no kikes lurking
In banks, courts, or on the dole

With every bullet now I fire
May the race war end ‘fore the night
And may all your countries ‘gain be white.

OF. FUCKING. COURSE. they’ve taken down a 70 year old recording in the fucking public domain.

I don't know for sure if Jesus would approve of this, but He wasn't above poking the bear to get the message out, so I say go for it.

No. That one is pretty transparent.

ENJOY
A WHITE
CHRISTMAS

The first one plus a cross at the bottom

At most retail stores there's a community board for stuff. Take it to the malls, stores, that's where insanity started at Christmas starting with Thanksgiving day, ending the 24th December. Remind people the reason for the season.

If butthurt, who's capitalists nao

In a healthy and functional society we would publicly burn people like you alive.

You are not wrong.
This is a smaller subset with a more confusing message (faith for some and/or materialism for others). At best it could result in some "I don't want you to wish me a Merry Christmas" along with some (((salt))) and in return we get d&c threads for two months about what the message should be. Not every country has the same practical situation (which is why the first poster were so perfect). Ideally if someone still think this is a good idea to cause local salt go ahead, but there is no need to reach a global consensus which does not exist. Let personal goals aside for a moment and Keep It Simple Stupid, because it is causing ripples.

The Great Meme War is just getting started.

You are going to die

I'm thinking either a simple "Happy Thanksgiving" placed in libtard areas. That's really enough to trigger I think.

Or you could go with "I'm thankful for our nation" or "Be thankful for our nation"

This.

(checked)
The idea is to make kikes and their marxist pets lose their shit because the phrase "God Bless You This Christmas" is so harmless.

By putting the word white there it would hurt more than it would help. The key here is for it to be a dog whistle so fucking faint that whoever notices it will look crazy for even bringing it up.

This reminds me of the Starbucks controversy a few years ago with the red cups. The fact that kikes even kvetched over being offended by a christmas cup triggered normalfags so hard that they in turn got buttmad over the entire situation. Bluepills felt personally attacked. This should be the goal of these Christmas posters.

I'm thinking go for a more subliminal approach, replace "White" with "Okay".

MAY ALL
YOUR
CHRISTMASES
BE
OKAY

People will see that sign and subconsciously associate "okay" with "white".

bump, lets keep it as simple as possible

Right is better imo, it's simplier and more direct, less lines too.

this tbh

too obvious and would be counter productive

Thats it. A picture of a white santa + merry christmas.
In small print (Richard Spencer is a faggot). That way he cant claim ownership of it.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

signed sesso greed pole toon protectors sont ul invasive inequality.
accomplished multinational designation giants series comic ek.
dora fixes haute ended geophysical carr calm, protocols lenders korea searching tune simpler account relationship couple topless tbh.

Posting times of the first posts all suddenly saying "good idea", while getting utterly BTFO in the IOTBW threads for trying to derail. How convenient.

'Merry Christmas & God Bless' is edgy now.. How far have we fallen..

Speaking of "God" in general doesn't work and can get coopted easily, like turning it into an all-gods celebration or something.

It has to mention the birth of Jesus. Jesus was born today?

There are finite resources in the world friend, don't be wasting your time.

Keep It Simple, Stupid.
MAY
YOUR
CHRISTMAS
BE
MERRY
Done.

Sounds a little clunky to me.

The missing words there are "and bright", not "white".

Since this is a diversion thread anyway, Thanksgiving is sooner. In the past few years Thanksgiving has been increasingly associated with white supremacy.

Wouldn't want to have them asking questions would we?

Going to blow up in your in your face. People don't like being imposed upon. Saying "it's okay to be white" is an innocuous statement to counter all of the anti-white rhetoric. This is pushing a specific religious ideology. People don't like pushy christians. If you don't believe than then explain why the left gained so much power by attacking pushy christians.
Don't do it.

WE SHOULD NOT
Tie this to the five words if possible. Get creative and artistic and make your posters red and green with fancy writing, snow on the letters etc. also further artfag practice will help you become a better propagandist in future
If we make our posters look too similar to the five words, it risks people seeing / the media spinning the five words as a Christian movement - then bam, we've religious D&C'd ourselves unnecessarily. Religious D&C remains the kike's most potent weapon against White organisation, make sure to keep the five words secular and this Christian.

Like it or not most whites grew up in Christian bubbles so this phrase would be a kick in the feels when you stop and think about how Christmas disappeared. I Christianity years ago but I still get the premise

Kek. This is actually good. Even just "merry Christmas" would do it I bet.

I'm a somewhat religious christian but I'm gonna tell you that this is a good idea but with a terrible execution.

Religion is not something you can impose on people. Atempting to do so will create friction and resistance. It's like Jehovah witnesses knocking on your door.
Leave religion to each one and never force it on people.

My constructive sugestion: I think people are forgetting that you don't need the religious angle to trigger lefties/jews.
Picture this slogan: "Merry Christmas!"
Simple, non-religious, right? That's what most people will see, just a warm festive greeting.
Kinda like "It's okay to be white", it's not seen as racist or even bad, just an "ok" statement.
But to kikes and commies, Christmas IS always religious. "Merry Christmas" sounds like "JESUS IN THE HOUSE MOTHERFUCKERS" repeated 100 times inside their head.
They'll still go bonkers over it and claim it's a religion thing amplifying the normalfag dissonance since normalfags won't readily see the religion implications.
Kikes will have to explain: "See, we do it diferently, therefore you can't do it your way or we get offended" to which the normalfag will answer "But you're 0.5% of our population, why are you all screaming louder than 99.5% of us?"
This is the exact way the "It's okay to be white" posters worked and this is exactly how it should play out this time aswell.

Minor problem: "Merry Christmas" is too innocuous and the salt-left might be inclined to let it slide and not take the bait. Going subtle without religion is pretty hard, I admit, but getleman, we are expert bait crafters and our bait-hooks have been tempered in the forges of shitposting.

Therefore I propose a simpler format that's bait-full a plenty.
Get pictures of snow. Lots of snow. Also snowmen, try to find smiling snowmen since we want happyness and cheering.
For posters, this should be stylised so you don't blow your printer (black/white shapes).
Then add the killing blow that's been already sugested in this thread:
"Have a White Christmas!"
Double down on the snow angle. When pressed on the "no, u r racys" quadruple down on how much you like snow and snow-angels and snowmen.

Gentleman, I want the kikes kevtching about snow for the next 3 months. I want them to fear a snowflake landing on their shekel-sniffers.
I want them to print article after article explaining to normalfags how snow is racist and we need more dark-snow and yellow-snow.
I want them to graps at straws to link this to the "I'ts okay to be white" campaign with normalfags" going "No, it's just snow brah."

I agree "Merry Christmas" is better. If they don't take the bait then all you did was spread some Christmas cheer, so it's not that bad really.

You might want to combine them with European-looking paintings or paintings of happy white families grouped around a fireplace. The contrast between happy whites celebrating the birth of Jesus and current day Europe with mudshit prayers blasting from mosques might make a few leftists jump the gun and call it problematic.

Crap, I forgot one important bit.
Atheism+ and Jews get triggered aplenty on the religious article, but there's two more groups you can really rustle.

These frequently harp about how Christmas is consumerism and we shouldn't celebrate it.
Counter-intutively, we should shill a very traditional christmas. Does it sound like you're giving them what they want? Not really. They live on outrage and crying about shit. You're essentially disarming them, robbing them of their vindication and screwing with their "christmas" sabotage because even if they try, normalfags will get upset at them.

The faggots that also want to celebrate Quanza and other shit. The one's who get ouraged because Christmas has preference. Some even say we should not celebrate anything to prevent any religion from getting the spotlight over others.
Mark my words: we're gonna make this Christmas the whitest Christmas ever and these faggots are gonna scream at it harnessing outrage on the MSM.

MAKE CHRISTMAS SNOW WHITE AGAIN

Yeah, the worst thing that can happen is that we put smiles on some people's faces. Most likely, people that really need that smile.
But everyone likes snow and snowmen. Even non-religious people like snowflakes and their shapes.

Just toss snow on the poster and include the word white. Notice that by using snow as a cover, we infiltrate the word "white" in the minds of the normalfag. Kinda like Russian snow-fighting.
The word "white" will linger there for a couple of months. February, when this campaign is dying out, we can do "it's okay to be white" 2: electric juggaloo again and re-active that word in their subconcious.

Above all, and in the spirit of old Holla Forums, have fun Holla Forums. That's the main diference between us and the salt-left. They have a job. We have fun.

half measures are for half-chan

Those first two pictures are perfect.
Unlike my art-skills however.
Preliminary sketch so people get the idea.

Yeah, in the right mindset, these are ultra-offensive White Supremacist Nazi baby-eating propaganda pieces.
But for the normalfags, they invoke the idea of snow and the beauty of the mountains.

To go with this, shill this song and other's like it.
Make "White" come of as innocently as you can, but NEVER ommit the word WHITE. It's the cornerstone of this bait.

For posters, something like this.
Stencils are good too if any of you have spray-cans.

Shill this extra hard in temperate places that sometimes get snow at Christmas, but not always. It's going to look a bit silly / obvious if it explodes in Leafistan where it always snows, or the deserts of Arizona. But if you do it in temperate, snow-not-guaranteed areas you have the perfect plausible deniability.
You could even go as far as attach it to your actual house and real identity and claim not to know what people are getting angry about.

I also didn't know, but aparently this design is popular in America?
There's several things this could imply, all would trigger the salt-left.
Pretty self explanatory, and it comes off as a thinly veiled threat to the one's in the know. Could be better phrased/re-shaped though.
Would probably trigger their "RUSSIAS HACKING" thing, but I doubt we'd get the desired effect.
Food for thought then, just googling "White Christmas" brings up a lot of material.
Don't google it unless you're somewhere public, if you're at home use another search engine, pretty sure they'll notice the increased searches on "white christmas" compared to previous years.

This would be perfect in the South.
Hell even New Orleans gets snow once every few years.

That's the point of snowmen.
Put "White" next to a smiling happy snow-folk, and noone bats an eye.
Have you ever seen a black snowmen?
No. But I promise you something: after this, you'll see the MSM shilling for multi-racial snowman, lol.

"God" isn't triggering to most libshits. A lot of them are pantheists who believe that GOD IS IN EVERYONE BRO.

Jesus. Jesus is triggering.

"May Christ be with you this Christmas"

Or something along those lines would be better.

Christ is still religion. It will trigger lefties but also many normalfags.
Yeah, a lot of normalfags would still stand behind it, but you allienate too many people by bringing religion to it.
Regardless of your religious views, we should realize that campaigns like this work by appealing the maximum number of people without we can without distorting the original message. Including religion gives us an attack vector, but overtly displaying it will lose us a lot of support.
We're playing the PR game with this one, and this are rules I'm afraid.

Never let up on the it's okay to be white campaign. This feels like bullshit designed to dilute the effect that campaign is having

I'm not so sure. A lot of normalfags have been wrinkling the nose at the idea of "xmas" and think it's just another case of prudes PC-policing.

This guy gets it. Don't impose. For example: There's a difference between a nativity sceen on public property and a Christmas tree. The tree is innocuous and something most people do. The religious angle is not. People will complain about the religion and have reason to do so. Anyone bitching about a tree comes off as ducking retarded.

Merry Christmas = innocuous
May god bless… = religious
May your Christmas be white = plausible deniability and fucking hilarious

(checked)
Mass appeal is the way to win. Don't give the left something to complain about. Make them have to find something to complain about. If they complain about something no one else is seeing it makes them look unhinged.

I'm going to fucking murder this phone.

You really need to get Jesus into this message somehow. Kikes hate Jesus and we need to make sure that everyone connects Christmas with Christ. The kikes have done a great job in removing Jesus from Christmas and turning it into one giant materialistic fuck-job and we need to reverse this. I don't know what the exact phrase needs to be, but you simply must get Jesus or Christ into a simple message. Something like "May the Blessing of Christ be upon You this Christmas" or something like that. Give this shit some thought, niggers.

Kikes hate Christians more than they hate muslims. Im agnostic, but something about that statistic really bugs me. Mudshits are literally blowing them up, running through crowds of them, their women even produce butcher knives from beneath their burqas or whatever and slit soldiers or random peoples throats…. and yet, they are somehow better than Evangelical Christians, in Jews eyes. These same Christians literally go to Israel to work for Jews as slaves, for no pay, maybe they end up getting fed, maybe they dont. They think serving the Jews is the greatest thing they can do.
Yet they are still worse than muslims, somehow.

Something about Europeans being their greatest enemy throughout history, also the only reason they aren't holocausting the arabs right now is because white countries would step in and put a stop to it.

Remember that propaganda is targeted and to target your propaganda to actual Christians instead of trying to make more people Christian. Youre not going to please both Christians and non-Christians, youre more likely to please Christians and piss off everyone else.
If you want to target non-Christians, make it about Christmas as a cultural event. If you want to target Christians, make it about Christianity and the result will be everyone else makes those Christians feel like they are under attack (which they are) but you wont really generate much feeling in non-Christians.

Like if you make posters that promote Christmas while being devoid of anything religious, the resulting backlash will make all white people who enjoy Christmas and their culture etc feel alienated and attacked. If you make it about Christianity, the backlash and feeling of "oppression" and cultural/religious destruction will almost exclusively be felt by actual Christians.

Anyone ever notice that the birth/death of jesus tends to correspond to the solstice/equinox?

Ancient sun worship. Other than that, this is a pretty good idea.

It's a delicate balance between making the bait irresistible and also making it unassuming.

hmmm.. deliciously irresistable yet unassuming….
all i want for Christmas is GTKRWN
like that?

This kills the Jew and the Mudslime

It's why the Christian Right lost.
It's why the left is currently losing.
It's why Christians will lose again if you decide inject your religion into whiteness. Take your head out that bubble (your ass) and assess the previous states and the current state of the country.

People weren't moved to vote Trump because of Christianity. They moved because of Merru Christmas. Figure out the difference.

These pictures are like a blanket over my soul. Thank you for them.

I think this has great immediate potential. Already there is still a bunch of salt from the typical normie about the national felons league shitting all over the flag, and we could easily turn this to our advantage.
It forces the people who, for so long, have taken some sort of sick pride in shitting on their nation for the last twenty years to oppose it. They either agree with it or are forced to say "I'm not thankful for this nation," despite everything they've achieved here. The NPCs on faceberg have already formed a meme of their own, shitty as it is, that these successful people own their success to this nation.

This will force into the forefront of most normal people that these leftist subhumans are explicit anti-american and hate this country (or applicable nation) and expose their hate for nations and borders in a way that they cannot ignore. They may have bamboozled the public with "fighting against hate" and other MLP-tier hogwash, but their reaction would be undeniable.

Imagine, if you will, what would happen if being patriotic or loving your country is decried as rayciss from every news channel and the dancing monkeys on late night? The more ridiculous and frequent the widespread claims of racism become, the closer we get to destroying (((their))) trigger word that starts up the zog programming to ignore reality and shut down thinking.

Yeah fuck off m8 stick the plan or go home, "It's Okay to be White" is a simple innocuous message that taken at face value means nothing hateful because "It's Okay to be White" you know. The brilliance of it is that there is nothing but the message itself to attack, what you're doing by adding your "brilliant" ideas is changing it into "It's Okay to be a White Christian" which is exactly what the Left needs to pull themselves out of the hole they're digging themselves in.

I like "DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS", works on several levels. Winterchan, Bob Hope's movie about the celebration of strong white leaders, white families celebrating Christmas together.

It's too blatant. The beauty of "It's Okay to be White" and "God bless you this Christmas" is that they are extremely subtle and entirely innocuous.The point is to spread a few simple words that are utterly innocent that the media and (((they))) will freak out over, leaving normalfags to wonder why exactly there's such outrage.
I've seen this gif with this filename posted elsewhere where you were doing some kike shilling.

Ah, yes, the christmas tree.
The mighty Bethlehemian pine.
With it's red pine apples.
And green pine apples.
And the Bethlehemian mistletoe.
And all the little candles to signifiy sunlight shining through the needles on winter sol-GETS BURNED AT THE STAKE-

I suggest an immediate deployment of tactical manger scenes.

Nothing subtle about "God bless you this Christmas".

Hm. That could work, but it seems like it's almost *too* passive. What about "Jesus Wants You To Be Happy"? I feel like mentioning wanting them to be happy will trigger the everliving fuck out them because they're all dead inside and miserable. "God Bless and Be Happy" might also work, or "God Wishes You A Happy Christmas" or something?

Actually fuck it. "Merry Christmas and God Bless" would do it. Simple and concise. based on traditional sayings. Triggers atheists, nihilists, and anti-christians while remaining very neutral.

You mean Yule pine

Good thing Americans are already religious.
Also fuck off kike

Balder was killed by a mistletoe

What are you doing?

They use both of them for their benifit.
Mossad creates them you moron. If Terrorism was a real thing they'd be blowing up Bi Bi or Bill Crystral or Bush not a school bus.
That's why Sean Hannity and (((Fox))) makes Jesus movies.
Only white Christians because they're WHITE, sons of Odin who worship a Semitic Judean/Nazarean cult.

mistletoe is poiseness but it's because Odin didn't ask a specific tree to not harm Balder after asking all the world to not harm him, and the tree got butthurt. Some esoteric myth

Exactly my point. Thank you.

I'd love to meet the people who come up with this stupid shit. How do you not understand this is a bad idea?

Explain.

Include a cross as well. Works like crazy on these yids and their goyim

How can a Christian Holla Forumsack consider himself redpilled?

are you effing joking mate? It's a frigging *coloured*** pop song for the love of god.

Doesn't surprise me since obviously God knows about astrology.

This would offend kikes far more. They dislike christianity, to be sure, but it doesn't send them into a blinding rage like racial awareness does. Folkish paganism actually gets to them because it is explicitly pro-white (whereas official christianity is universalist).

COME HOME WHITE MAN

How about this?

Shut the fuck up. Stop making up your own bullshit to delude the plan

i guess you people are too lazy
here, this would be the most triggering version that wouldn't do something else

er actually i should drag the whole thing up some

Folkish paganism is viewed by the kikes as a useful diversion.
Have you ever actually been to a pagan 'assembly' ? Maybe it's just me but it was one of the gayest experiences I've ever had. Rainbow haired fags and katana larpers talking about how progressive and liberal Odin is and shit.

You know, I think the IOTBW campaign lost a lot of its steam when that screenshot started floating around Twitter laying out exactly what it was. The posters are probably still going up but now the leftists know to suppress their instincts to sperg out about it. You've gone to such lengths to lay out exactly your intentions with this campaign that i'm pretty sure you've shot yourself in the foot with it.

>That's why Sean Hannity and (((Fox))) makes Jesus movies.
They would do they same shit with
White and Christian are the same thing in their mind. Hell the kikes have Jesus boiling in a vat of feces in their book and the origin of "kike" all pretty much prove they hate Christ.
The inaccuracy of this statement is disgusting and this is one of the most important myths in the Norse religion . IT WAS LOKI THAT KILLED BALDER WITH THE MISTLETOE AND THE REASON THAT THE MISTLETOE COULDN'T SWEAR THE OATH TO NOT KILL THE BECAUSE IT WAS TOO YOUNG TO DO SO.
You have no excuse for not reading Frazer.

Ask questions to a sign? How would the sign respond?

What part of Christmas are you not understanding?

Jews hate Christ more than anyone because he did something that nobody else has ever done: He demoted them. Removed their special privilege. I really think it all comes back to that. You can kill six gorillion of them, but they were still six gorillion of God's chosen. They can recover from that indefinitely. But you say they're just humans again, and they've lost everything. Their whole place in the world, their very identity, is wrapped up in being divinely superior to everyone else.

Death is preferable to a loss of individual and communal self in many cases.

Reported for not even trying.

Maybe add some wreaths on one and bells with holly on another

Why not both?

How can a kike shill not be burning in an oven?

Seriously? He wasn't immuned to poison from a shrub?

Or maybe that's what they want us to believe. All christ based nations have been infiltrated by them. Its already been watered down to multiple religions (evangelical, christian, baptist….)
What I believe they truly fear is the Holy Roman Empire and the gods and symbols that went along with it. Time to go all first reich on their asses!

It’s time for you to neck yourself, yid.

The kike is scared.

You sure as shit are.

He wasn't immune to being stabbed with a spear made out of mistletoe.

Is Yule in any way related to or the same as the 'Juul' in the Oera Linda book? Genuinely interested if anyone knows.
polite sage

It's as if jews for jesus are all in this thread ffs.

MERRY
CHRISTMAS

In the same exact font as Its Okay To Be White

It will trigger people just as hard, and we might as well make '"Merry Christmas" white supremacy

this has potential
also bumping because of kike raid

Jews hate Jesus and even as an atheist/pagan you should still do this. Push "Merry Christmas" into being labeled as white supremacy and you'll find a lot more white supremacists which you can then enlighten with whatever "truth" you profess.

I agree it is great idea… but to correctly target college campuses it will have to start soon (immediately after thanksgiving?) and increase in frequency

==No decoration. White Paper is part of the gaslighting.=

Use same font as last poster.

#2 with Cross (Thick Black Outline; White Inside)

Do Not Stop It's Okay to be White Campaign

Maybe but probably not slow down until this campaign starts in earnest. Post close together, but not obviously so.

These two campaigns are synergistic - complementary.

The Name of the Game is GASLIGHT
Hit these jews where only they will see it

Checked

Love it. Great Viral video. won't work for a campaign OPs plan is nearly perfect as is.

Please allow me to respectfully disagree. The Bible is a huge undertaking. The old testament particularly so.

Start with the Gospels, which are the first 4 books of the New Testament. They are the story of Jesus's life.

The four of them are pretty similar, so I would just recommend Matthew and either Luke or John.

This will give you the broadest understanding of Jesus Christ in the shortest amount of time.

Also, they were originally written in a language that is much closer to modern language, so they are much easier to understand. Moreover, they are not filled with a billion references to other Jewish history like the OT and many parts of the post-gospel NT.

Checked. Good idea. More aggressive than OP but possibly too much. IMO it is better to get them to attack White Culture as being racist with as much plausible deniability as possible. White Christmas is easier for (((the media))) to label as White Supremacy and easier for the dumb goyim to believe them.

We want normalfags to see God, Christmas, Cross, and say "Now Jesus is White Supremacy? Enough!!!"

cyrpto-kike.jpg

Jesus loves you user. Unless you are a Kike. Think about that

Good Post. I have some Ideas on Execution in this post (above) would like to hear your thoughts.

Unrelated
What was Christ's final commandment?

Finally:

NO GODDAMN WHITE WORKERS PARTY COLLEGEFAG STUDENT-ORG FLYERS

Like whichever one of you faggots posted with the It's Okay to Be White on that Tenesse News Clip. or wherever the fuck it was

That literally ruins the entire thing for everybody. Stupid Niggers.

If you really want to trigger lefties say

Fedorafag here, this is bullshit. Only the most annoying faggots mind being told Merry Christmas.

After reading the gospels as>>10888944 suggested and also these books as also suggests may I toss one on here, since you are interested in the branding of Jesus to read American Jesus:How the Son of God Became a National Icon by Stephen Prothero.
He goes into detail about how various groups, from the Jesus Seminar to Liberation Theologians, have all taken Jesus and remade Him into their image. Interesting read, especially about the feminizing of Christianity that happened in this country.

I think if we want to have a successful Christmas campaign, we're going to have to be very precise with it and whatever message we want to spread. IOTBW succeeded because it was a benign statement that baited leftists into admitting openly that they believe it is not okay to be white, and this was a big redpill for anyone who isn't aware of the current year bias against whites. The message was not hindered by anything, and not discarded by association because there were no group affiliations on the posters themselves. The statement was incredibly strong because of this fact; without any negative associations IOTBW was powerful. Leftists had to face the logic of the statement and couldn't fall back on "Those evil Nazis" or "Privileged white racists" without sounding insane, or they had to swallow their pride and admit it's okay to be white, usually followed by a lot of kvetching.

So, in order to figure out what the most effective slogan for this campaign is, we'll need to figure out what we want to accomplish. The goal of IOTBW highlighted the left's cognitive dissonance.

Hi there kike! xD

NOTHING triggers these pharisees more than Jesus! That's a fact.
Don't believe me, watch these jews who converted to Christianity tell it like it is. Most of the normal everyday jew wasn't told anything about Jesus. They don't even know he was a jew. When they become curious they are shunned by the rabbis and consequently by their communities. The ones who care about the truth realize the deception eventually.

youtube.com/user/WWWoneforisraelORG

the only good thing I can see to this is if it makes christians sympathize with their race after the jew media kvetchs. Though they could just as easily denounce us, which could hypothetically drive a few people out of the cucked churces. Also, people won't see fliers the same as normal over christmas break, their travel and daily patterns are different, and the christmas fuzzy feelgood shit on the talmudvision will make it too easy to ignore.

I think almost anything would be better. Something focusing on race, or if wanting to target churches, some campaign to inform their people about the rapefugees the government is paying their churches to bring in.

IMO, we should move away from IOTBW, we got what we came for though why more people weren't trying to get media/ADL involvement instead of twitter shit, I don't know but since I don't have any good ideas for the next stage, I'll stay out of this.

probably not useful, but would certainly be a salt mine. I'm sure kike enoch and dickie boy wouldn't try to pretend being the head of that 'op'

That's where you're wrong. The entirety of their being and years of conditioning as always been towards instant gratification. Always follow along with their instincts. They will still bitch and complain about it. But the news having made themselves the fools they are, and more kike kvetching at a successful operation would be the ones moving towards a complete story blackout to artificially make it seem like the operation doesn't have any interest.

God Bless You this Christmas.
I'll deliver in France, stamp this in mosques, synagogues, schools, communist parties houses and stuff.

This thread is pure unmitigated cancer. Fuck.

Merry Christmas, using Encode Sans (close free alternative to Karbon)

I wouldn't normally post this here, but it's an idea I have that's so simple I don't think it would merit its own thread.

I think a great phrase to spread in order to desensitize people is "it's like another holocaust." I picked it up from here and halfchan, where you would often see the phrase "it's like anudda shoah." I started using it when joking around with friends, replacing shoah with holocaust so they could understand easily. Essentially, anytime a Jew failed in an endeavor or was ridiculed for anything, I would react by saying something like, "if he doesn't win this, it'll be like another holocuast." It's a simple idea that usually gets a laugh, and it pokes fun at the way Jews constantly reference the holocaust as an excuse for victimhood.

How about "Jews hate White people."

It's simple, truthful, and direct. It differentiates Jews from Whites and it puts Jews on the defensive.

The idea is to take innocuous things and make the left freak out about them.

"Merry Christmas" triggers the left hard, and is the simplest thing that would work, so that's what should be used.

Leftists are super materialist. If you want to split them, you'll want to force them to spread that it's literally all about presents and going deep into debt buying unneeded crap merch from china that just gets broken or given away or unused. There is a mass disappointment at midnight Christmas eve, and then all the yearly buildup of relentless energy sputters to a stop. Like a massive, nationwide ruined orgasm. Like a harvest of loosh. It's no wonder people kill themselves so heavily during the Christmas season.
You're gonna want pictures of family, memories of home, hearth, and large family gatherings stripped of all unnecessary details. Medieval Christmas pictures where twelve days were spent as a mass family and by the end you were all sick of each other?

Add a cross at the bottom.

Look guys I found one!

This operation is good. approved

Make sure you have a kike lawyer on retainer, and sue. This can be quite lucrative. If you get attacked on a college campus, for spreading a peaceful message, you can sue the college AND the attacker.

Then, when the smoke clears, and it is a state school, write your state Representatives about how the evil jew school radicalized the poor students to attack you over this peaceful message.

You can attack with impunity so long as you are on the moral high grand, and you can deploy counter jew tactics upon them if they attack you.

Im hopeing for a white Christmas.

Dumb suggestion; make some Nazi Christmas decorations and mix them in with the x-mas decorations in stores. Obviously nothing too obvious.

Little things like christmassy plaques with quotes from mein kamph on, those photo baubles with nazi imagery but edited to be in a green/red colour, swastika snowflakes to mix in with the displays. Maybe go with a bit of traditional Christian iconography for those places that are super secular to the extent they never mention the C-word.

nope, the five words cannot be tied to any group or religion. kill yourself, shill.

same font as IOTBW

missing the point - we're not putting up fucking hallmark cards. same font and design as IOTBW = association with IOTBW

that is redundant.

which is exactly what it is
> Step 2: Put up perfectly innocent posters that don't even mention race; they are just known by (((certain bloggers and journalists))) to come from the wrong people.
which is exactly whom some folks here are

*ALERT!*
This abunch white supremacists hatching a plan to piss on the Left for Xmas.

I'm telling everyone to watch out for this insidiousness.

ooh, that's truly evil

CIA nigger. Leave and never return.

Heil Hitler. Heil Wotan, Kek, Loki, Eris, Nanabozho, Coyote, and Ananansi too. Shout outs to Ganesh and Hermes. Yaldabaoth a loser. Honk. #t4h. It's okay to be white.

Heh.

you spelled yule wrong.

not this year - we are trying to be as unobtrusive as possible

>(((((((((((((((((((((((Loki)))))))))))))))))))))
You have no idea what you are talking about, kiddo.
Don't heil individuals you know nothing of, it's nigger mentality.

i like the second one better because there is more emphasis on the "god bless you", which will trigger leftists and liberals (because they're basically demons and hate god/humanity/civilization)

the first one is effectively two separate (albeit related) points, whereas the first one is just "god bless you" in the identified setting of christmas

Heh. Shut the fuck up CIA. Go ask your Rabbi who you just made a fool of yourself in front of.

Christmas was independent of Yuletide. Some ideas were borrowed but the idea of Christmas was independent of Yuletide.

I PROPOSE A TWO PART FLYER POSTING

Generate a list of all the inventions / breakthroughs made possible by h'whyat males. Make that list independent of the inventor / creator.

>electricity not invented but harnessed
etc.

Then a few days later post a list next to it with;

there's nothing inherently christian about a monotheistic conception of god. and christmas itself is more capitalism than anything else

Wishing you a White
and Merry Christmas

christmas is just the co-opting of yuletide by christians.
as far as "god bless you this christmas" vs "god bless you this yule(tide)" is concerned, i think the yule variation is better because it will trigger more people while being just as innocuous. imagine people hypocritically crying "war on christians" while going to war against pagans over a simple poster. and then you will have them fighting against the unoffended christians who realize that yule is purely just a european/white thing and hardly even religious at all
you could also create a "dreaming of a white yule" variation. this will cause people to be more likely to interpret the "white" as being in reference to people instead of snow, yet it is still innocuous because it's clearly an allusion to the classic phrase "dreaming of a white christmas" where "white" refers to snow

all they did was change the name.

here's a slightly improved version. still not perfect since i made it in paint with default font and each word is on it's own and i just eyeballed them individually into place.
another positive about "god bless this yule" is that it can be placed well in tandem with "it's okay to be white" and it doesnt interfere since it is equally innocuous. it also doesnt use any of the same words and has plenty of distinction.
as for the third picture and images similar to it, they can make good points but maybe the "God Bless This Yule" posters should stay separated from such things due to their confrontational nature. gotta stay innocuous and whatnot

Nobody's going to get redpilled on the difference between Christmas and Yule over a poster campaign. IOTBW worked because the overreaction made the point for us. The people reacting won't know the difference enough to make the point, they won't get triggered over Yule as they will over Christmas, and none of the third party observers who are our actual targets will bother to look it up. A lot of people don't even realize Yule isn't the same thing as Christmas, thanks to (((Christmas carols))).

Keep it simple, keep it sharp, keep it focused. "God Bless you this Christmas" is a linguistic killshot. If you complicate the message, people tune out.

P.S. Only theoretically acceptable addition would be a cross at the bottom. Nothing sends the kikes into overkvetch like a cross. Works every single time, even more effectively than words.

Symbols are powerful.

By throwing God in there you're imposing religion on the reader. No one likes to be imposed upon. Merry Christmas works because the reader can get whatever they want out of it.

No one wants to be bothered by push Christians. Not even Christians want to be bothered by pushy Christians.

This is why the left gained so much power. Stop trying to force your religion into the public sphere.

Maybe a Christmas tree or a snow flake instead.

but no cross.

The Goal is to provoke them into sperging out over this. They can't help it. they will.

Another thing to say is "every life is sacred" this will cause the "pro choice"/eugenics feminists to sperg out.

The goal is to cause spergouts, as many as possible, to demonstrate how unreasonable these people are. The end game, is to cause enough businessmen and citizens to complain and force funding cuts at the universities.

You must have missed the roar of the crowd when Trump would say in his campaign speeches that we'd be saying 'Merry Christmas' again. People are aching for a return to tradition, and American tradition is Christian any way you slice it. Even if it's being primarily pushed by capitalistic interests, everyone grew up with the Christmas season being the only one worth noting. The stores are already filling with seasonal decorations, and it's still over a month away.

And the campaign is already religious by definition. You say "God Bless" and nobody has to ask you which one. You add "Christmas" and any possible question is gone.

I think avoiding the cross is just stepping on eggshells at this point, for the above mentioned reason. The message changes only in how provocative it would be to leftists and kikes, not in actual content.

"God bless this yule" is more simple than your suggestion. It has less words and Yule is a more universal holiday (except for nonwhites) than Christmas since Yule is more of a reference to the season itself as opposed to a specific practice of a spacific religion that isn't inherently connected any one people (except maybe Jews) in the same way that European paganism is white
they won't be getting red pilled unless they they see facts about Jews and the holocaust

It's really not that imposing at all tbh. And if people on twitter get offended by "god bless this Yule", how will they go about it? What will the reaction be?

Christians have this fantasy of a Christian Nation in the US. The problem: When the US was 90% white the churches were still losing power because they fight among themselves while trying to turn the US into their own version of a Christian theocracy. There is not one since Christian community in the US. It isa a bunch of smaller denominations. That is what makes religion a divisive issue. Many have said that Christians who put their religion about their race would be a problem because they would try to hijack white interests just like kikes try to hijack movements for their own goals, and now we see that.

It's okay to be white.
-vs.-
LET ME STICK MY RELIGION IN YOUR FACE. HAHA! ARE YOU TRIGGERED!?

People do not like to be pushed by others. People REALLY do not like to be pushed by the religious motives of others. If you have a difficult time believing that then ask yourself what you think of Jehova's Witnesses, and what others think of them. There is nothing reactionary about trying to stick your religion into the faces of others What we are seeing now is Christians trying to subvert white consciousness and tie their religion to it for the sake of preserving their comfort thoughts, and that is going to create a vector for D&C. It would not surprise me if half the the posts trying to get evermore religious are coming from shills trying to push people into making a mistake. The left gains power when the right starts pushing religion. The left NEEDS the right to go religious right now so they can complain about Christian theocracy, and say white nationalism is irrational since Christians are the people pushing it.

"It's okay to be white" works because it is reactionary. It is a reaction to the view that being white is inherently bad. It is general and mass-applicable. Christianity is not under these same conditions.

If Christians decide to push their religion you will see a reactionary backlash, the left will regain power again, and, if we are lucky, in 50 years someone will be trying to explain to Christians why they should keep their religion to themselves so we do not lose what remains of America.

Do not be foolish and shortsighted.

This is a good idea. God and Christmas are implicit as fuck. The plain text and white paper will tie it memetically to whiteness. Double triggering.

What is more triggering? Yule or Christmas? With Yule you not only get a response from the left, but from some christians as well. Yule is also whiter since its more of a European-only type thing at its core
One of the arguments that the left uses is that fetuses or unborn children are not living creatures; just orderly cells in motion or something

Which God do you think people are going to assume when they read "God Bless you this Christmas"? The Christian implications of this campaign are completely unavoidable. You're trying to have your cake and eat it too.

Where do you live that the common person even knows the word "Yule" outside of Christmas carols?

No you must have missed it:
Merry Christmas != GOD BLESS JESUS!

There's a difference. A big one. Push and find out.

NO!
Fuck man. What is wrong with you? If you say every life is sacred that is an affirmative statement. That opens you up to "but what about dreamers". Now you are on the defensive. You now have to defend your statement or concede that "dreamers" are sacred too along with whatever else your opponent associates with it. Do not make assertions, react to the assertions of others. As soon as you look like a hypocrite you lose.

Do you honestly believe EVERY life is sacred? if not you are setting yourself up for failure.

Sperging will only get you so far. Have you not been paying attention recently? There really is not much sperging going on. The left is adapting to the tactics and the retards are being pulled back. It is time to change tactics while continuing to dismantle their narratives.

All of your goals are in your imagination. You will not see university funding cut because of paper.

Which ever one they want. That is the point. Saying "Merry Christmas" means whatever the reader wants it to mean. If someone flips out over it and starts complaining about religion, others can look at it objectively and say "there's nothing religion about it", but if you put God or Jesus in there it becomes overtly religion. Instead of making someone look unhinged for complaining about religion where there is none you have giving them something to complain about. That is why it will not work the way you believe it will.

part of the reason why i prefer the yule variations is that yule is less religious and more about just pure tradition. even the most militant atheists will say that they still like christmas because of "gift exchanges and family time" and they wont admit it but they like the spirit of it, even though they are not christian. if they are white then it is the spirit of yule that they are feeling.
although if you say "god bless" in the yule variaton then i guess that makes you unable to have to cake and eat it too, but maybe you can eat just a little bit of it

you think that if a person sees a sign that says "God Bless This Yuletide" they wont know what it is referring to?

merry christmas seems to me like a better option than god bless this christmas, but would enough people be triggered by that?

Say Merry Christmas or Happy Yule. Do both, but leave any kind of religious names or iconography out. If it is there it is going to stir up negative sentiments of people who may agree that Christians should be allowed to practice their religion, but do not want religion in public life.

Merry Christmas works because it is vague.
No one knows.

Is that that weird dude in the men's room a ftm tranny?
No one knows! But as soon as they open their mouths and say: "I AM TRANSGENDERED AND WILL USE WHATEVER RESTROOM I WANT AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!" People respond with: "The fuck you will you freak!"

Nobody likes being imposed on. That goes for physical and mental imposition.

the whole point of IOKTBW was to stir up the largest amount of negative sentiments through the most simple and innocuous message possible. what is so villainous and imposing about pic related?

Deploying Tactical Yuletide Wreaths

Reading the Jew part of the bible made me realize that the holier than thou attitude the kikes put out is just a load of horse shit. The Israelites were constantly disobeying the commands they were given by God just like the kikes of today and yet they still believe in the "muh chosen people" narrative. Personally I feel like the Jew part is a perfect example of what not to do and that is why God chose the Israelites at the time, they were simply a tool God used to spread a larger more valuable message.

Round 2

No. The negative sentiment was already there. "It's okay to be white" was a positive response to the assertion that it is not okay to be white. What exactly is your image responding to?

Also the othala rune is true aryan magic and kikes will hate it

First you wanted to drop "It's Okay to be White" entirely before it even runs it's full course, now you want to add pointless shit to it. It's a bad plan, stick to the original plan which is simple and perfect "It's Okay to be White".
Nobody is going to tear down those Merry Christmas flyers anyways, which is a complete failure state for this type of campaign.

I think these are perfect; simple, clean and anybody who raises a stink will out themselves as an absolute hate-filled loon (so I imagine that will include many in academia & media).

Forgot pics

The negative sentiment of "it's not ok to be white" was only ever implied. The same argument could be made that white European heritage is under attack in the same way that whiteness is

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0157P9C4W/ref=mp_s_a_1_21?ie=UTF8&qid=1510519021&sr=8-21&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=christmas wreaths&dpPl=1&dpID=61gmbxePO-L&ref=plSrch

This is the ultimate: Wreath/Nativity scene combo.
Powerlevel: over 9000

Even liberal faggots have given up pushing this bullshit so why do you?

No, it wasn't implied. Are you living in a fantasy? Oh I see. You are living in a fantasy.

Oh, you don't think people will freak out about "God Bless, Merry Christmas"? I'll tell you a little story about a 16 YO working at Pic 'n Save in the late '80's at Christmas-time. Ring somebody up, smiling and happy because it's the season & the 40+ bitch gives death-ray vision, superior toned, offended attitude reply: "I'm Jewish". Of course, as a very young, liberally raised person I was humiliated; now? I'd tell that bitch to go fuck herself; want to live in a Jewish country? Move to Israel: we made it for you :)

You think whiteness itself is under attack to a greater extent than white European heritage and traditions so much so that they aren't even comparable. These two are the same thing. If one is being attacked then so is the other. Your argument is invalid

Of fuck that's a nice anecdote you have there Grandpa now get back on the register.

Yeeeeeeeees because it is you autistic fucking retard. Take your nose out the the books and learn how to relate to people.

here, i made an even better one for you, faggot

If white, European heritage is not under attack, then what is? The color "white"? You make no sense.

Intentionally missing the point, creating a straw man, then using an ad hominem attack. You're very bad at whatever it is that you're trying to do.

white european heritage is under attack - that was my point. also why the othala rune is fitting
heres the (hopefully) non-rotated images

Told you that your were a sperg. I would explain why you suck at propaganda, but to understand the explanation requires one to have a theory of mind which spergs lack.

Ah hell.
You thought I would be bothered by your picture because you imagined that would be the outcome since the picture is meaningful to you and you believe that since I am opposed to it that seeing it causes me to experience negative emotional states. The problem is that your picture is meaningless to me and even more meaningless to the average person. They have no idea what those symbols mean or even what Yule is. Subtle propaganda needs to be vague to engage the viewer and get them thinking about possible meanings. Your picture is obscure. That is, most people will not know what it means and it will be dismissed. One has to be able to view the propaganda from different mindsets. You are unable to do it. You believe it is good because you like it and if you like it then everyone else will like it.That is why you fail. Now go back to your books and fantasy.

You don't even know what an ad hominem is in the context of arguing you fucking moron.

this.

that's not subtle

HAPPY YULE FELLOW WHITE MEN!

FUCK YOU RABBI GOD!

grandpa was a mason so he was into the esoteric aesthetic
pic pretty related

I'm doing this OP. And I hope other people do as well.

jej holy shit. and you call me a sperg? your whole post genuinely sounds like copypasta. it has done nothing but assure me that pic related is good

I must be a psychic.

Go find it then. Maybe it's from one of your books.

does pepe trigger you as well?
i wonder who could be behind this post tbh

I love being right. Very satisfying.

the purpose of pic related, mr (1), is not to coerce or elicit hostility from or towards christians. it is simply a traditional white rune (anglo saxons used the same ones) along with a phrase that, in a positive and innocuous way, brings to focus a very old white tradition that has it's roots in europe and does not necessarily warrant any religious fervor

stop trying to d&c

this is the pic i was referring to

Black Friday definitely needs to be exploited. There will be millions of people across the country funneled directly through Wal-Mart doorways, each of which should have a Holla Forums approved propaganda poster posted for everyone to see.
Fuck colleges for the next couple of weeks, our attention should be paid to retail stores that participate in black Friday sales.

Autism. Not even once.

There will be a lot more security cameras around shopping centers, just pointing that out for anyone concerned about that kind of thing.

Lol, really?? Please expound upon your superior understanding of "ad hominem". I'm sure we're all awaiting your enlightenment.

and the busiest places can be televised when the flood gates open up in the morning. we could potentially get some good camera time with whatever is put up
also you can count on large amounts of people waiting in line for hours. if there are posters around they'll be forced to look at them

here's the picture again for you
go ahead and try to refute these trips too please

I'm still waiting on you to demonstrate your understanding of the term by using it appropriately.

Yours is a rough life.

nice projection.
you have my pity, mr projector
how does it feel knowing that if you hadnt posted itt to begin with i probably wouldnt even have updated and improved the design of the poster? it is directly because of you that i made a superior version. you played an integral part in the formation of pic related

He's right though, it just looks like a ribbon and people will just think it's a Mormon thing or something specific to a different religion and leave the poster alone.

no it doesnt
the jew fears the runes

I do and I DID. Please just present an argument.

Show us your sausage fingers.

You're about 4 posts behind.

Also since I posted mine you have to post yours. Based on your history of projection I suspect that your fingers are fat

This is why you are bad at propaganda. I have never met you and yet I have managed to get you so worked up that you are trying to prove something to me on an anonymous finger painting board. Also note how you have stretched your fingers out and provided no frame of reference in the form of any other object in your photo. You are trying to cover up that you have small retard hands. Observe how close your hand is to the background of the photo as well as your delicate wrists.

Do some heavy lifts.

christianity is jewish and you are a faggot
braise wotan

It looks like what some ribbons tacked on to a wall look like only more crude because it's entirely straight lines. Nobody is going to get it unless they're German or in their 40s, and they're not going to care enough to tear it down. Kikes may notice but at most he'd just be seething in the corner and not actively tear it down and simply get a group to scribble different religious holidays on it.

um sweetie that was a relaxed pose. here's muh frame of reference for you though
if anything is a stretch it's this

not gonna post my body for you, faggot

the "happy Yuletide" is the main point of the poster. the rune is just for extra potency and only secondary. it does not subtract from the main phrase

That's autism. Nobody's going to be offended by it, they'll just think some spergy wiccan high-schooler put it up.

Look at that. Sausage pinky. Just like I said.

There

you would have a valid case if you were calling the hand picture autism, but the poster is not
if anything this is more reason to post it

I'm too good.

to add to my rebuttal of "they'll just think some spergy wiccan high-schooler put it up"
this is part of the problem. nobody takes european history, heritage, or tradition seriously, and you are suggesting that we do nothing about it
jews will be offended by it because it is deeply european - the message itself alludes to the fact that the largest holiday in the world (one which jews and capitalists love to exploit) is in fact european, and rune represents deeply european ideas as well. if anyone on the left bothered to look up what it is they would immediately attribute racist and evil ideas to it, just for the fact that it's paired with "happy yuletide" and it would remind them of a swastika
and some christians will get offended because muh war on christianity

if you want to trigger you have to put the name of Jesus in it

If they have to look up what it means, then you've failed the reaction must be immediate and not require stopping to think about what it means for anyone. And you've just contradicted yourself since you say they'll be reminded it's european because reasons even though you just said earlier in your own post nobody takes their heritage seriously. That is a significant contradiction which kills this idea. Just stick to the plan, "it's okay to be white".

And that's if they bother to even stop and read it, and not just ignore it outright because it's just one in a bunch of happy holiday messages. Jews reacting to this is even more unlikely to be tearing it down and angrily complaining since the obscurity of the holiday will simply invite all the Christmas holidays to be plastered around it.

Not bad, but where would be the best place and time to plant such a seed?

College leftists that cause much of this havoc go home during December so this must be accounted for. Not exactly sure if they'll shit bricks if they're in the company of family.

Planting these will also have to be beyond a college campus because of this. Fancy a walk around the city?

they wont have to
nothing better for that than a symbol. the simple phrase "Happy Yuletide" is also better than IOKTBW in that sense too because of the fewer words
just because people dont take it seriously doesnt mean they wont know its presence

part of the reason why IOKTBW was successful was that even if the person doesnt get offended and leaves the poster up, it's still a win because the propaganda stays up.
if the othala rune stays up it is a win for us (but of course you are a doubter of aryan magic). if "Happy Yuletide" stays up it is a win for us. it only means more exposure of european culture and tradition in a time where the kikes are so desperately trying to remove such things from existence. the rune will be labeled as a white supremacist symbol because it can easily be tied to racism and associated with the alt right. it will also be associated with yuletide because of being on the same poster and that they are both deeply european, thus making yuletide be labeled white supremacist, and indirectly calling christmas white supremacist as well. this poster is a win-win
i'm not advocating any type of "phase 2" or anything because that would imply that this is a part of the IOKTBW campaign. happy yuletide is separate. both can easily be posted together and they would make eachother stronger

Great idea, I prefer the "God bless you & Merry Christmas" version, or simply "Merry Christmas" because it ties better to the existing memes. The kikes will kvetch to no end because it will remind them of IOTBW and will validate what the average white American who is Christian believes about a war on Christmas.

This is why autism is a problem.
Magical thinking.
More magical thinking
First thing that will pop into the average person's head: Jesus fish.

You still suck.

"merry christmas" is too kosher to warrant any response that wont already be received by the countless christmas advertisements and decoration all around. we dont need to put up poster of it because enough people already say it and will be seeing christmas related things every day for over a month. everyone has heard it before a million times so it doesnt have any bite to it
the media knows not to run stories about christmas being offensive. you cant forget about the fact that kikes must accept christmas as existing because it's the most profitable holiday, but push christmas further right and make it more eurocentric with a rune and allusion to it's white pagan roots and the kikes will have to put their foot down and make a statement against it
christmas is the most powerful holiday. it needs to be reclaimed by whites and everyone must know that such a great thing exists only because of europeans

nowhere did i say that "happy yuletide" is better than IOKTBW; only that it is more succinct. stop trying to drive a wedge between the two posters when they can easily exist simultaneously

>Step 2: Put up perfectly innocent posters that don't even mention race; they are just known by (((certain bloggers and journalists))) to come from the wrong people.

At first I thought the Op was stupid, but this meta-level propaganda is actually genius. There's no way to lose. Nobody can stop it. If the kikes try to convince normies this is annuda shoah, they'll do exactly what they're so supposed to yet again. If they try to not cover it, then a huge cultural battle will be won, fulfilling Trump's promise of saying Merry Christmas again- a reset to pre-PC times where people who have a problem with it shut their mouths and move on, and ppl don't have to grovel before every degenerate who feels offended

It's almost better if they do the former. Which they will. They're kikes. They can't resist being victimized, even by pieces of paper

I think this misses the entire point

of what?

is yuletide and the rightful attribution of the christmas season to it's european roots the exact opposite of everything we know?
is the othala rune the exact opposite of everything we know?

You're a mess.

i had an "inb4 pilpul" typed out but backspaced because i didnt think it was need. looks like i gave you too much credit

Someone has to be the retard wrangler. The left didn't have one and now look at the mess they're in. You're going to learn how to sit.

what does this have to do with anything? you arent addressing any argument or making any points relevant to the thread.
why are you still after all this time so desperately grasping at straws?

The christcuck reddit faggots that pollute this board now will never get it, man.

I have made plenty of argument. You are just incapable of comprehending them due to your disability.

Make sure the Christmas ones look festive. Alternate your flyers too. Don't put both in the same spot.

Told you that your were jewish. I would explain why you suck at shilling, but to understand the explanation requires one to have a theory of mind which subhumans lack.
Ah hell.
You thought I would be bothered by your pilpul because you imagined that would be the outcome since the pilpul is meaningful to you and you believe that since I am opposed to it that seeing it causes me to experience negative emotional states. The problem is that your pilpul is meaningless to me and even more meaningless to the average person. They have no idea what those phrases mean or even what a jew is. Subtle shilling needs to be vague to engage the viewer and get them thinking about possible meanings. Your pilpul is obscure. That is, most people will not know what it means and it will be dismissed. One has to be able to view the pilpul from different mindsets. You are unable to do it. You believe it is good because you like it and if you like it then everyone else will like it.That is why you fail. Now go back to your books and fantasy.

pasta aside, your post is the fallacy fallacy and a thought stopping technique
the european spirit will rise and christmas will be reclaimed by whites and there is nothing you can do to stop it

I've got a great idea, how about "It's Okay to be White". No better time than just before the family table talks of Thanksgiving.

if you want people to be more offended by the christmas ones you should make them at least somewhat similar to the IOKTBW ones so people will identify them with eachother. or put them right next to eachother or something. the left will be much more likely to target a christmas poster if it was clearly put up by the same person that put up an IOKTBW poster

por que no los dos
but yeah, before thanksgiving is a good time to strike. we could also put up "happy thanksgiving" posters with the same font next to the IOKTBW ones so that thanksgiving will be made racist

(checked) Yuletide is not going to get the same reaction from the normalfags like "Merry Christmas" would. You want to send them into a rage over going back to what was used before shit went too PC. A simple "Merry Christmas" will send them into fits. And what is the news going to report? "White Supremacists are going around spreading Christmas cheer?" Baby steps before you go full Europa user. I love your enthusiasm but we're playing a long game here.

Already tried to explain that to our resident potato. Good luck.

It's not like this is a hard ficking idea to get. We want to push the window with subtlety. Get their brains working with a simple "Merry Christmas" and maybe trigger le enlightened atheist commie with a "And God Bless". Get (((them))) doing fucking mental backflips trying to explain how something as simple as Christmas is evil and racist.

Do you have anything to back that up? A single fucking fact? This site is not a litmus test for common knowledge or regularly accepted norms or beliefs.
The symbol is meaningless because that symbol speaks to no one except a very specific group that doesn't even speak native english. Fewer words means nothing because again it is a holiday that only specific people would know about and everyone else would just assume is wiccan then simply shrug their shoulders and leave.
That goes against the entire point, the goal is invoking the Streisand Effect and if it doesn't cause an immediate Shut It Down reaction then it's useless. The only values anyone cares about in the US is Christian values their parents and grand parents were involved in, possibly older Christian teachings from the crusades because Deus Vult.
So yeah you are advocating a Phase 2.

It's simple as fuck and can be ran together, preferably on and after Black Friday. It's all very basic and simple.

but what reaction will "merry christmas" give that isnt already thoroughly given? people are already used to it and the ones who do not support it for whatever reason are heavily desensitized to christmas cheer on account of the fact that it's shoved down their throat for an entire month out of each year. again, because jews make lots of money off of christmas and like to keep it around. they would attack christians but not christmas itself
we also know that trump will be pushing the "we say merry christmas not happy holidays" shtick, so that's already covered regardless
IOKTBW worked partially because it went further than any kosher phrase, while still paradoxically remaining kosher. merry christmas is not further right than anything and wont push the overton window any further - trump and his movement will be doing that thoroughly on their own.
"Happy Yuletide" cannot be attacked with any more legitimacy than "merry christmas" and yet it is more white and offensive, especially with the othala rune attached to it

merry christmas doesnt have as much edge as IOKTBW and it's nothing new to anyone
trump and his entire base will be pushing "merry christmas". if we post posters of that we arent pushing anything - we would merely be moving forward with the line while it moves on it's own

the person making the claim had no argument or evidence attached, therefore i did not require any to refute it
false
clearly people will associate it with yuletide and it will be subconsciously embed into their brains as being in relation to european heritage. others will think it's some kind of swastika and kvetch about it. and what's with you fags bringing up wicca or whatever it is? as if that's the go-to assumption when people see anything that's purely european that they dont understand. why are you okay with whites knowing nothing about the european soul?
pic related, faggot
pic related, faggot
you dont even understand the full conceptions of IOKTBW
this is just black pill
dogmatic semantics that dont address the poster itself. if "merry christmas" is fine then so is "Happy Yuletide"

fug forgot pic
the succinctness of the message "Happy Yuletide" most certainly is relevant

If you want to push Happy Yuletide and the rune in your area, go for it. Personally, I think Merry Christmas and God Bless works in areas of diversity when you consider how strong the commies hate religion and holidays. You want to give people a nudge in the right direction, not throw them in front of a bus. IOTBW worked because how simple it was. Spreading Christmas cheer is just as simple and can be just as offensive, especially if you live in a sterile diversity zone.

And what slot do you believe your image fits in the mind of the average person?

commies hate what they are told to hate. they are not told to hate christmas because then they wouldnt engage in as much holiday consumerism
spreading yuletide cheer is the same thing and just as simple as well
happy yuletide can be more offensive while still having the same protection against their invalid attacks
they will get triggered heavily by the othala rune because it will remind them of the swastika and it is a display of european heritage and power

the one that involves holiday cheer, obviously. i see you're grasping at straws again, schlomo
"happy yuletide" is extremely similar to "merry christmas" and even "happy holidays", except it's european and kikes hate it. but it is entirely what christmas is based on so they'll have an extremely hard time attacking it

Hey another non-answer. No one knows what it means, so what slot do you believe it fits?
What do you do for a living? School? I'm honesty curious because you're damn near non-functional in terms of assessing others.

Like I said before, you're welcome to go with your idea. Run with it as far as you can. I'm going to run with the Merry Christmas And God Bless idea since I think it'll produce just as much salt, if not more, than IOTBW. I also think normies who aren't fully subverted will let their brains do work when it comes to a simple message. You want them to think "Why is this message wrong when it is so inoffensive to most people" vs. "What is this message and what does that symbol mean?". We're not dealing with 100+ IQs here. Cause and Effect relationships work better than trying to explain Yuletide and the rune.

Happy Yuletide everyone. except the jews

people will know that yuletide is related to christmas. they dont need to know the exact history of it - just that it is clearly an alternate of "merry christmas". the people who prefer "merry christmas" who get triggered will have to come out as anti white and anti european in order to criticize it. and the war on christians claim wont fly either because they will be hypocrytes since they themselves are going to war against paganism which is much smaller.
and the people who prefer "happy holidays" will get triggered for the same reasons the phrase "merry christmas" triggers them, except with "happy yuletide" posters they will also attach anti-white sentiments to their criticisms, since they will have a greater possibility of thinking that "happy yuletide" is racist.
and the rune will obviously be associated with yuletide and european heritage and therefore considered white supremacist

while this will not be detrimental in any way other than possibly being a waste of time, the trump effect will eclipse anything you can bring to the table as far as "merry christmas" is concerned. even the fucking average boomer is already at that point. there is no more fighting that needs to be done for that. you would be fighting a battle that has already been won. no more effort is needed on that front

That's autism for ya!

I live in a very diverse and pozzed state. Running the narrative of Merry Christmas in this place is equivalent to me leading a NS rally. Even more so if I push "I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas " ans IOTBW at the same time.

That's autism. So definitely a NEET then?

I just want you to realize that this is the most likely outcome. We are not dealing with a learned populace here.

That should be inoffensive and not offensive. Trying to juggle multiple projects at once. Polite sage for not proofreading my post before submitting.

happy yuletide is not offensive. it is the same exact tone as happy holidays or merry christmas. it wishes no ill will towards anything just like IOKTBW or merry christmas, which is why it is a win when kikes inevitably kvetch over it and have nothing to throw at it but falsehoods and fake news. and plus, the othala rune and yuletide will get more publicity
the intent of IOKTBW was not to convert every part of the populace into believing the message, but to have people be made aware of the hostility towards the phrase. white people seeing the media act hostile to something simple and festive like "happy yuletide" and a harmless symbol will activate their almonds. and if the poster is better without the symbol then so be it
and i'm not saying that you shouldnt post merry christmas flyers up. if i were to put up flyers i would probably do all three

I can see that as a fair compromise. Use Yuletide for white and (((white))) areas for maximum effect and then experiment with the other posters in more diverse locations to see if it works for you. We have time to work out all the semantics and ideas to fine tune it all.

Make it festive guys. Surely we can do better then plain black ink and a white background. Its the holidays.

If color ink is used it might be a good idea to put the piece of paper in a clear plastic sleeve.

Festive in this case should be red and green lettering, maybe a simple Santa and a Christmas tree on it so as not to kill the ink supply of every user out there.

Now thats festive. 😉

Odinposting about Yuletide would be a really great way to accomplish fucking nothing, other than confusing a few people.

Which would be funny, in its own way.

But, if I'm understanding correctly, the idea is to take a simple and familiar statement that is obviously inoffensive but triggers the left and put that in simple text on a piece of paper, and then put that paper up in places where it will be seen.

That simple and familiar statement is

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hail Oden, tho

RIGHT WING CHRISTMAS DECORATION SQUADS

I like these better than the cross example because they show trad marriage and baby Jesus, also a bit more festive…

color ink requirements make it less accessible. if we were to do a coordinated strike then color ink would only mean less participants, or some doing color and some not, which affects unity. the core message should be black and white, but maybe there will be room for you to add your own festive decorations. for the sake of unity though there shouldnt be any color or deviation from what is agreed upon

for what purpose? the point is to be completely acceptable and unoffensive to about 50% of people and highly offensive to about 50% of the people while still being completely innocuous (optimal percentage split may be different, like 80/20). the reichsadler is only acceptable to about 1% of the population and not innocuous at all
both the first and second one *might be* too long. shorter and sweeter is *generally* always better. i kinda like the black outline, but think the message within the outline would have to be even more short and sweet to pull it off; if you were to keep the message long then there is no room for the outline

i think this design would be much better if if didnt have the snowflakes and was in black and white. and why the auschwitz phrase? do you not understand? what are you getting at?

the normies are not accustomed to the direct identification of the european pagan roots of their most precious holiday, or the runes, and yet they are still very accustomed to the spirit of such things without realizing what said spirit actually is; they have plenty of "slots" for yuletide cheer and runic influence (specifically the othala rune during the yule season) as seen in pic related here . the high sensitivity (as opposed to the desensitivity of general "christmas" and "holiday" terminology that the normies are used to) combined with high susceptibility (the slots) means that the yuletide posters will be extremely effective especially if used in a blitzkrieg manner.

yule is the rightful title of the december 25th celebration. the rune is important because in addition to it's direct meaning, it's presence on the poster and association makes it so that jews cannot appropriate yuletide and inject controlled opposition as efficiently, which they will undoubtedly hate

What exactly is wrong with all of this ?
People are more and more racially conscious and slowly becoming aware of kikery. It is high time we stop playing games, cut the bullshit and start naming things directly. That includes public antisemitism.
What is illegal in posting fliers labeled with "God Bless you and Merry Christmas", in an arguably christian country ?
Just go ahead, there is no reason you can get any trouble for doing this except triggering people in which case you should run and disengage.

Thank you for these amazing pictures!
(polite sage)

Is this sperg still going?

Make sure I understand this:
You post 9 hours ago. I respond to a post that is 9 hours only and you reply in under 4 minutes. Guess that answers my question about what you do all day.

staring at the computer all day doing nothing but exclusively monitoring this thread is still better than being a butthurt kike

user the key is steady repetition and repetition and build up, like with lifting. Propaganda of this sort can't be rushed. Normalfag Americans will assume Yuletide is some weird Eastern holiday and ignore it.

And you are forgetting the operation's cornerstone, which is spreading rumours that it's a white supremacist creation. The poster's content must to be as bland and harmless as possible - that's the point.

you have done nothing but kvetch for (37) and try to shut down any and all constructive productivity that could potentially lead to another successful Holla Forums campaign, and you want to talk about "value"? jej. what of value have you brought here? it's nothing but bitching and moaning
why so obvious? it's clear what you're motives are

at a minimum they will assume it's just some variation of "happy holidays" (which it obviously is) and then the rune might get their almonds going for a second or two. anyways, the real action comes from the media over reacting and calling it white supremacist

the people who spread those rumors are leftists who get offended and go to social media to complain
yes. i removed the "god bless" from it so it would be simpler and cause less friction. "happy yuletide" is extremely harmless. arguably more so than "merry christmas". you could even argue that it's more tame than "happy holidays" since it *arguably* is only addressing the setting and season itself and not necessarily any organized religious affair
the rune is harmless as well. it's only actually offensive if you're the type of person who gets offended by the traditional family unit or anything that is deeply white and european; and much like IOKTBW, any arguments or complaints against this will not have merit

i did not address this point. in the name of repetition, here are more posters, and not just one, but multiple; as per the call for repetition :^)
sage since this goes with my previous post

The only thing worse than a kike is dead weight

and my (45) has been full of contribution. yours has been nothing but attempts at shutting the goyim down. which is more dead weight? that makes you a kike AND dead weight

You got picked on a lot in school.

Thread Theme

Drop the symbols, drop the runes, stick to white paper and black text.

Jesus is a based Jew
He fought against the Zionists and banksters of the era
Now he's in the heaven, raised by God, but he will return back in the end times, so stay comfy user

Hold up. Can't we do something for Thanksgiving first? This sounds premature. My Suggestion:

Pilgrims Were White

This is good

Also, remember when Trump said "We're going to saying Merry Christmas again"

The kikes hate Christmas and have even taken out Christhe completely. They call it xmas and then happy holidays. Now it's a consumer holiday instead of a European germanic.pagan Christian hybrid event.

Didn't you know that all the Christmas carrols you know were written by kikes? That's why there's no mention of Jesus, and songs like Rufolf the Red nose reindeer is about nerd jew getting bullied by Chad aryans and how instead they should let the outcast lead society

Honesty the best slogan is just

God Bless America And Merry Christmas

White Christmas

Would be nuclear. The word white is literally the same a's the holocaust and slavery combined

This one will awaken a feeling in some people that has been long hidden from them, others will be enraged by it. Both reactions are gold.

:)

I will be saying Merry Christmas to each and every store assistant, professional and personal contact I encounter from December 1. That includes Muslims, Asians and evidently atheists.

top notch induction. dr schlomo freud would be proud

Good, but doesn't have the same impact. The point is to associate them with IOTBW so that the media spergs out about them

Just say the following "Happy Jesus Birthday, This Christmas"

fresh OC.

It lost steam because it hit peak value when it made it onto fox fucking news AND after a massive spread. Redpill memes like this dont stick around forever, this is more a campaign meme than an internet meme. It's good for a short duration but after that you need a new one, though it does leave a large impact on the people exposed to it.