Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vmIxZ
youtube.com/user/HeyKidsNursery
girlgames.com/madness-death-wish.html
facebook.com/xiaorouseeu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No I don't

any good otome games?

Some images I posted in the last thread.

Girls love fun too, r-right?

I meant series of threads.

I thought we sealed this meme away for the good of man. Why must we unleash this beast once again?

Is there really anyhing new to be had from this? Didn't this stuff get put in the ground months ago?

The old ones demand a sacrifice
In the form of memes

Well it was a long time since the last thread, so I was wondering if anything changed to the site from the last time.

Maybe there is more creepy shit we can find

This is that site with fucked up Frozen games? Wasn't it something like Maya games?

There were numerous sites like that that Holla Forums did some digging into a while ago. It had a lot of fucked up shit connected to it.

I just came to their website once again, one of the things that I've noticed is the fact that the graphics got a little… um… uncanny.

The disgust I feel from seeing these is just too hard to articulate.

I hope whoever keeps making these things dies in the most horrible way possible and takes all their hellish work with them.

didn't mattel have a game where you had to help the loli barbie take a shit?

What universe is this?

The game I played was… relatively normal don't worry, there will be weirder shit as we venture further, expect for the uncanny look and interesting advertisement choices.

Have this edgy pony I made.

You've piqued my morbid curiosity.. I wish to know more.

Oh hello there.

I didn't want to remember

No more. Please. Let the trend die. I beg you.

Aaand I have some more screenshots but unfortunately, Holla Forums won't let me post them, give me a minute.

This is not the only game like that.

It's just a reskin version of the minion dentist game, as you see by the size of the mouth, which they didn't even care to change.

Look they even have some good old cuckoldry.

God to know that games made for children are teaching them to be total sluts

Also I just remembered that this was a thing.

that's fucking hilarious

not this again

MAKE IT STOP

olaf tumor

oh hey that's a horror unseen by man until today.

HELP MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not falling for your shit this time Angela

Damn you OP

Goddamn Euros

WAIT A MOTHERFUCKING SECOND

WE DID A LOT OF DIGGING IN THE PREVIOUS SERIES OF THREADS, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER ANYONE DIGGING INTO THE CREATORS OF ORIGINAL TALKING ANGELA

Those characters are something that appear on every fucking site like girlgames. And the app is connected to some weird, scary shit like kid disappearances and what not.

Guess what, there is an actual animated series connected to the app. And the creators have a fucking site.

Wait wait, which speech bubbles are the cats?

S'cool.

Pic fucking related

I hate you, OP.

The site looks relatively normal, but ya know, with all this shit connected to it, I guess it's a good idea to look into it

Here is the archive.is link.

archive.is/vmIxZ

Okay this is not what I was expecting at all. This is weird even for Girlgames.

The pregnancy section is real special.

When are they gonna make a game about murder, torture or something sinister and pass it off casually like with their other works of the devil? Just imagine finding something like that buried within pregnancy and surgery games.

Okay, I give you that you fucking faggots, those were pretty funny.

In what way is GirlGames connected to Talking Tom and those toy channels?

wew

Talking Tom is connected in a very simple way.

Angela and Tom are characters that appear in girlgames games as much as Frozen characters do.

Maybe girls really like these kinds of games and only boys find them creepy.

should I get my friend's little sister to play these games as an experiment?
I think she'd be into this, the other day she drew twilight sparkle falling into a lavapit and fluttershy being some kind of zombie vampire. she's 7

Yeah, CHILI DOG TIME NHYEAEH

I think this actually happened on the show once.

this is fucking gold

Not if you want to stay alive.

Who keeps on making these? Chinese teenagers with some basic knowledge in flash trying to make a cheap buck by exploiting a popular western IP and mixing it with an interest little girls are into? Do they keep them in sweatshop-like conditions and they have to make 5 games a day in order to just get a meal to eat? Why are the Chinese so robotic? Why did the ROC have to lose the Civil War?

What like weird flash games aimed at girls or video games women typically enjoy playing? My wife has sunk like 300 hours into mountain blade over the last month.

Probably India.

Lolis are wonderful aren't they.

Don't, she will grow up just fine. This might destroy her.

There was that one theory in the previous thread…

I missed the last thread, what was it?

Are you saying it's… THAT theory.
The one about an artificial intelligence in the cloud or some shit making these games?

And to add on that, learning from kids' browsing history?

Why does the Kuomintang have to continue to exist?

I wanna fuck that controller.

it did.

its just like in those 80s horror movies when you know the bad guy is gonna stand up again….but you just wait there… staring at its corpse

youtube.com/user/HeyKidsNursery

if we talk in spoilers can the AI still read our posts?

does it know we're on to it?

Wasn't there an entire fanfic based on that?

I blame the spic youtuber that made a video about it

What is wrong with this child

They're in an eternal stalemate with the PROC.

we found some of these just now, we'll do more digging in later.

Well fuck

You know those scenes in horror movies where the kid draws some spooky stuff but the parents don't think much of it…?

I'm assuming she's some sort of autism centrifuge.

Interesting that a 7 year old sketches the basic skeleton before adding details on to it. I didn't think any 7 year olds had enough sense to do that

A seven year old did not draw those

I can confirm, she did draw those things, my friend is wrong, she's actually 8.

I was thinking the exact same thing. reminds me of some greentext story i read on half/b/ several years ago of some 13 year old girl that ko'd her babysitter and did some super kinky shit to him. Like draining his bladder of urine, filling it with blood, and then sucking it out through a tube inserted in his urethra.

thanks to the internet, most kids can learn more I think the internet is to blame.

What

Cute.

y live ;_;

I never said I believed it. It's just extremely weird.

Dude. Is that 13yo a surgeon?
Not even a crazy, stones person would believe that.

Learning more advanced techniques at such an early age is probably good. I bet she'll be pretty fucking good at drawing when she's older

Yeaaaah i don't think a kid can be smart enough to do that not a human one

I never said I believed it. Only that it reminded me of what I read.

I mean it's possible. Self catheters do exist and a 13 year old could certainly know how to do it if she had to learn how to do it for herself or a younger sibling. The thing that makes it unrealistic to me is the blood part. If it was fake stage blood or code red mtn dew or something I could maybe see that maybe.

albedo a slut

If you're programmed to be a slut, can you be blamed for being a slut?

Please explain, i have relative who play that shit. Im worried user.

That song is what worries me more than the creepy games. I get a real strong Silver Shamrock feeling from it.

You're right but how would anyone be able to post proof of that?

I want to die

It's psychological warfare designed to break children's minds.

God help the generation growing up to this.

This thread amazes and at the same time horrifies me.

NO
WE MUSTN'T START THIS AGAIN
YOU'RE PLAYING WITH POWERS BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION

Trauma based mental conditioning?

What else could it be?

Dammit people, I'm stuck on my phone in a bus and can't actually "play" anything myself.
Post more screenshots

I remember these games, the consensus was either Rogue AI or pedophile ring.

There once was a man born with with no eyelids. Every piece of information that passed in front of him he had no choice but to process. This was not disagreeable at first, as the stream was bright, and full of promise. As he grew old, he was forced to accept the underbelly of humanity. It was not often it presented itself, and others hardly saw it at all because could simply close their eyes when it did. One day, the darkest recess found him. Inside the blackest crack known to man, another crack hid safely nestled by virtue of never being sought out. And here it was, at his doorstep. He couldn't look away, as it had surrounded him. He could not cover his eyes, his hands were stuck to his side. The only thing he could do is cry. Eventually he found comfort in screaming. When his voice gave out and his eyes dried up, he found comfort in knowing whatever this thing was, that it was contained to his presence. The black mass that surrounding him allowed him an hour of ignorant bliss before divulging that he was everywhere. This gave him the resolve to end it by gouging out his eyes, a respite he had not felt since he was young. The mass felt pity, and gave him a pair of eyelids. So he could hide the black cavity from those around him, and mask his existence from them.

The Chinese do not feel pain

You guys do realize that when we notice the AI, it most likely notices us too. Soon there will be a game with Holla Forums guy (or Vivian, since it's GRRL games) getting their tonsils removed

Bump, shit's getting interesting.

There is nothing wrong with that.

I can't answer that without seeing pictures of her first.

Thank goodness I never play these, but looking at this is a stuff of nightmares. I will never unsee them again.

NO

Zombies are shown pretty often on TV, so that's not something especially bizarre. My little sister drew zombies and shit at a way younger age than 7 because she saw them in plants vs. zombies.

But the shit on these websites is on a whole 'nother level, keep her away from this shit.

Daily reminder that there's no AI and it's actually just Pajeets being unable to poo in the loo as usual

That should be me :3

lets not forget the song

This has the potential to fuck her up which is precisely why you should do it

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

If this is true, it explains why girls are so horrible as adults.

back to reddit friendo

That would be extremely painful.

It kind of reminds me of Denver's airport. Like they're desensitizing them for coming bad times.

For urethra.

it's is really an AI? or just cheap gook labor?

Wouldn't be surprised if a buch of gooks were commanded to work by the ai

You should've switched the two on the right.

What, I thought you guys were free too?

Wow i totally just broke a nail playing this fighter game

Coincidence? I think not.

tee hee ^_~
silly boys :DD
no touching xD

Is it that time of the year again?

fuck

Also, wouldn't you have to shave the fur before you put on the little suction cups?

I grew up in a hospital watching myself bleed to death and other people get operated on.

I only grew up to have a guro fetish, so I'm sure it'll be fine.

It's… educational I-I guess?

So when you look at girlgames, you notice that half of the games are a bunch of vidya stolen from somewhere else, and the rest are divided into actual boring girl games stuff and some really fucked up things.

Some of the boring vidya include those animu looking kissing games.

I start wonder if the site itself is supposed to actually be a completely normal place, but they just don't care enough to actually check the vidya they are putting in and put really fucked up shit among the typical "girl" games.

The question still is, where are the fucked up games coming from then?

This thread is highly confusing.

Where are the fun girlgames?

The site is called girlgames, it's really not that hard to find.

it has girl on the name user it never supose to be fun and never will

DESIGNATED
SPOOPING
CHANNEL

Wasn't there some kind of ai/government bullshit involved in this when we dug into it? I never went into the original threads

Yes there was. I'm sure that someone still has the pastebin

girlgames.com/madness-death-wish.html

Cant tell if she is hot or not.

facebook.com/xiaorouseeu/

Has she had that eye lid surgery some asians get?

Feels uncanny valley.

I wonder how our AI is feeling right now. Is anyone else concerned about this?

i am just waiting for it to come back….

meanwhile we still have ToysinJapan

(Checked)
As I said, they steal things from other sites.

Back when I had a Gamecube set up in my parents garage, my little brother was out playing with the neighbors, and one of them was this four year old girl who was watching me play majoras mask for a bit.

I wasn't doing anything important in the game, so I handed her the controls and let her mess around with it. She didn't quite get moving Link around, but she was able to kill a green Chu with the arrows.

did you fuck her?

Kirino truly is the worst.
I'm so glad that the manga had such a good ending with him marrying second best girl.

So, anybody else notice all the unrelated replies by user IDs that only have one post in this thread? has a very valid point.

Daily reminder that these games are generated by an extremely complex AI, likely the same one behind these videos.

At least webm your shit.

I'm home for my lunch break, I'm not going to take the time to rip these vids and convert them.

Of note: Hey Kids has been taken down.

What's the point of making webums of them if the channel in question doesn't make money off the videos?

these people are just obstinate fucks like him, who think watching or linking to a youtube video will contribute to the NWO

you know deep inside it will be back, when you least expect it

Documentation. The youtube videos can vanish under shady circumstances like some initially did when we first discovered this rabbit hole.

You've heard it from these other anons, but don't do it. I'd give a lot of things to have kept mine from seeing the stuff she has on the youtube channels.

I love these games
You can clearly see from them how are all chinks and pajeets clueless garbage of the mankind who cant make anything good on their own

Ayo hol' up!

I think those are the same games Jon talked about in that Frozen games video

these are phone ports though

Sorry, I meant to say same game makers who designed those other Frozen games