Fighting Game General: Nakoruru is banned edition

The game will launch in North America in early November. October 6th in Japan and Q4 2016 in Europe.

The american version also have a bundle with a HORI Fighting Commander controller for PS4
If you preorder the japanese version, you'll get a demo with arcade, training, VS and Network mode.

OP is out: youtube.com/watch?v=WsQor9ZKVSA

Urien is out (he can remove his clothes during the intro).

Stage transitions, new RQ system and Daily challenges coming with the update. You can buy colors with FM or DLC.

Mystery costume is a special one for Necalli. CPT DLC will be removed from the store in November.

On the PC version, Capcom included a file to access the PC at the kernel level. The driver created a back door which can allow a non-privileged user to run code with permissions of the kernel. Already removed with the latest update.

Definitive Edition is out! Patch notes: ultra-combo.com/3-4-patch-notes/

New patch coming in October with balance update, new RQ penalty and some bug fixes.
Costume DLC in consideration. New characters still in discussion.

No plans for a new game yet. Many developers want their favorite title to be the new project.

Mai Shiranui was released. She costs $7.99($15.99 with more costumes) on the PSstore, Microsoft Store and Steam
DOA5LR KOF Mashup Costume Set is $13.99 with individual costumes for $2.99 each.

f2p version appeared on SteamDB

System and character balance update announced for the arcade version: avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/9/14/tekken-7-fr-arcade-online-update-version-d-balance-changelis.html

New trailer from TGS: youtube.com/watch?v=b2pv95-YIbQ

Netcode patch and Kombat Pack 2 were tested on the Steam version. Expected to be released on October, 4.
store.steampowered.com/app/524620/

EVO Japan will happen in January 2018.

VF5FS added to Xbox One's backwards compatibility list.
The game will be playable as one of the extra games of Yakuza6 on the PS4.

SNK Producer Yasuyuki Oda is aware of what the western fans wants as what SNK's next title should be: twitter.com/snk_oda/status/774496892457668609

Garou sequel would feature characters like Gato's father, a female disciple of Joe Higashi and a boxer who would be Rock's new caretaker and Kain's ally. mmcafe.com/news/posts/10217.html

Combat Core was released. No more on Early Access: store.steampowered.com/app/405670/

Last Fight also released: store.steampowered.com/app/443450/

Download and register for Fightcade here:
fightcade.com/

Get the full rompack over here:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/

KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0

Guilty Gear Crash Course:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH

Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kh9ZI
eventhubs.com/news/2016/oct/02/necalli-sheds-his-robe-karin-ditches-her-hat-laura-misplaces-her-top-more-costume-easter-eggs-found-street-fighter-5/
brutalace.deviantart.com
youtube.com/watch?v=zt7AImJn_3k
archive.is/RGQwt
youtube.com/watch?v=q2al7hSeFAY
youtu.be/BOOuFu65jpU
eventhubs.com/news/2016/oct/03/halloween-costumes-and-stage-coming-street-fighter-5-october-bring-spooky-new-update/
store.steampowered.com/app/311730
store.steampowered.com/app/531157/
gamespot(dot)com/articles/all-street-fighter-5-gameplay-dlc-will-be-free-if-/1100-6429002/?comment_page=1#comments-block-32252711
gematsu.com/2016/10/pokken-tournament-arcade-reveal-new-playable-pokemon-october-13
youtube.com/watch?v=QVkmAVpFw8g
youtube.com/watch?v=YpFp38EzrSw
youtube.com/watch?v=CaCjeQGAXWk
youtube.com/watch?v=V9hE8_bhpZI
youtube.com/watch?v=K5MtuYo_O6A
youtube.com/watch?v=_86SV147dFk
virtuafighter.com/wiki/index/
youtube.com/watch?v=eDOm1PUC9IU
youtube.com/watch?v=lrSF-9LoX2o
mega.nz/#!8RMgwDzZ!jLrnQ77cPKXcWANzwkULtYZi9QPn4dyOuq90T5-Z5bg
youtube.com/watch?v=syA9Aor4WAo
youtube.com/watch?v=-lSSNE8LLBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post your mains.

What if you show up to the tournament and let the character select slot run down to 1 second left and then
BOOM
Nakoruru?

Then the tournament organizers bring out the cage for the Nakoruru player.

Why she was banned?

I know next to nothing about fighting games and I'd also like to know.

With EVO Japan now a certainty, what's going to happen to all the nip dominated games ? There's dozens upon dozens of top tier player in many fightans that never could leave Japan due to work and costs.

Shit TO got bodied by her I guess, she's top S+ tiers with literally no bad matchups in a 48 characters fightan.

Some people just can't handle the bird and a few other moves.

So essencially people is butthurt because there's players that know to play with her?

Yeah that looks like some bullshit tbh

Can put ridiculous amounts of safe pressure, the bird can gobble up almost every projectile in the game (including Sylvie's Lv3) and the bird cling special has absurd amounts of invincibility.
People are only bitching about the bird though so I wager she'll still be stupidly strong after the incoming October nerf.
IMHO, the things shown by are the least worrisome of her bullshit.

Speaking of abusable things, I happened upon a "how to punish Athena's fireball" video. It's literally, "do a Lv3 when she tosses it point blank" for fuckin' everybody.
I know this is scrub talk but might the projectile game be a little too strong in KoF XIV?
Sincere beginner question. I'd rather learn how to work around it than cry nerf but seems a perfectly timed j.C+D from a perfect position is the only thing to do (besides point blank Lv3 reversal).

I WANT TO PLAY FUCKING KILLER INSTINCT, THE GAME LOOKS INTERESTING AS HELL
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE IT FUCKING W10 ONLY

Her bird destroys all projectiles (not one, ALL) in its way without exception, even ones that consume climax bars. She also has an incredible safe dash attack that can be followed up very easily on confirm and her cling move has invincibility on the first frame.

There needs to be a limit on the number of projectiles her bird can block, and the cling needs its invincibility pushed back 2 frames at least.

Then she'd just be S+ tier, not fucking broken.

I seriously cannot believe just how salty the bird has made so many people, it is absolutely goddamn hilarious.

Little bit of that and the fact she's pretty much got no flaws. With the tools she's got there is no point not to have her on a team.

It's really not that bad outside the it can kill any projectile thing. You shouldn't be doing projectiles that far from her anyways.

I don't really care if they nerf her, I rather them just buff some of the other low tier characters instead.

Quantum Break or whatever the fuck it's called got put on Steam and supports Win7 now, so there is still hope.

Oh well, that really sounds like bullshit. Too bad for the people that was going to use her

Quantum Break is released? Was that the game with CIA? I didn't know it was released, I have to play that

Amen.

In my modest, uneducated opinion, I'd say it's his QCB+K that could use buffing.
Give B version a guard point or upper body invincibility and let D version catch crouching opponents. I don't think that alone would catapult Antonov to top tier but would let him deal with a lot of bs.
Have forward+A bounce back projectiles. That's too much but man! wouldn't it look boss as fuck?

(You)

additionally, the reason why I don't "elaborate" or go "in-depth"…is because you don't play 3s. What's the point if you barely play the game?

off the top of my head:

-balance chun li's super (kick one) so she doesn't auto delete half the cast with two bars

-remove her kara throw (which is among the best in the game) because she does not need it

That'd more or less balance 3s Chunners from God tier to at least Emperor Ken tier, and she has plenty of other strong stuff

Dudley:

-make his sweep (kanipan) not + on block.

Funny story, Kuroda refuses to use this move when he plays Dudley because he thinks it's retarded. He literally went to Neo G and complained about this move…why does a boxer have this move? why is it so good?

sean/twelve: dunno, laundry list of potential buffs for these dudes. you have to talk to the mains

alex:

Alex is actually a very good character, one buff could potentially put him in upper mid tier. Anything from being able to super OS from st.mk to just being able to super off of a crouching low, there's lots of ways to make him a monster.

One good buff would be to make his grab super 1f, or make his boomerang raid auto connect all hits (it likes to drop if not done point blank), or even have him stopping doing it if he whiffs (it plays through whole animation)

again, kike z's suggestions are just unneeded bug fixes or shit nobody cares about

reposted to this thread because fuck kike z

to me it's less about projectiles being too strong and more about the characters being fucking loaded in everything else in addition to the fireball

robert for instance has not only one of the best fireballs/zoning game, he has everything else in the game on top of great normals and great damage

athena has a bunch of tech, but also has a grappler tier command grab for no fucking reason

leona has a great screen control fireball…on a character whose corner game reminds me of melty blood

I think King is really one of the most balanced zoners, great fireball, but not absurd in other areas like the rest of the cast

Thanks for the combo vid. But I still need to see him in actual matches. Same for why King of Dinosaurs is considered high on some tier lists I heard there was a Verse player on CEOtaku so I'll watch the VOD later.

Now for the Luong guy, some random post on SRK forum:
Don't know if that helps
Also, CEOtaku schedule of today

I'm not the same guy from the previous thread
I'm interested in your points and compare to the ones MikeZ posted. But I rather do a rework on Yun than keeping the charge meter with whiffs the way it is. I also don't like how fireballs and zoning works on 3rdStrike but I have no idea how to change that in a good way.

And archived version of the previous thread: archive.is/kh9ZI

fml fam

At least GG:Rev and Blazblue have PC versions

more on KOF:

benimaru is probably top tier
ramon shits on anyone who doesn't have a fireball

ralf needs some buffs:

he's a great wall but his strength is purely horizontal, any character than can hit him diagonally beats him incredibly hard (mian, geese, etc etc)

he's also in a very weird spot where his 1 bar/2 bar damage is very good, but 3+ bar damage is incredibly diminishing.

so this leaves him in a spot (mid tier spot) where characters who have good horizontal normals but have amazing bar damage output and good specials (geese, zarina, etc) make him irrelevant

buffs: move his 3lp hitbox forward. this is supposed to be his answer to diagonal attacks and it sucks, and it whiffs and leaves him completely open, so it's literally only there to give him an extra 20 damage if he lands a cl.D

adjust his hcf a/c specials, what should be able to move him forward somewhat safely is completely unsafe, and in the hcf a's case he's doing the entire animation…in a game with QM combos from normals that is throwing games away on a professional level

thinking about dropping ralf for kensou honestly

If he's the guy I'm thinking of, his Q is absolutely insane. He's a really talented player. Also, no buffs or anything needed for Sean, he's basically the games Dan.

So when it's gonna be that ceotaku thing?

Found a great match of his. He takes on Ricky Ortiz and Justin Wong back to back (of course both of them using top tier Ken and Chun Li while Q is bottom tier as fuck) he doesn't lose a single round and completely humiliates Justin Wong by out-turtling him in the second round as a fuck you to his boring playstyle.

Skip to 3:40 if you want to see Wong get rekt.

It's just very easy to keep out non-projectile characters until they can get into that mid-screen sweet spot where j.C+D can do the trick. Even then, some fuckers like Bob have invincible reversals.
With King, most get Tornadoed the second they try to run in but, yeah, it's not as crazy as dealing with other shit.

Thanks.
I've been learning that about 236B the hard way. It's definitely true. Same for s.D (somehow s.C hits crouching opponents even the attacks look like they go at the same height).
Been playing her defensively which honestly isn't the right way from what I've seen. Seems resets and cross ups with the air special and getting c.B hit confirms are a big thing but neither are easy to capitalize on.
As for CD and c.D, Geki-canceling them is absolutely necessary.

If I had a Twatter account, I'd bug them about it. People just seem to want Kentucky Fried Mamahaha and nothing else.

According to this JP/CH list, yes.
[SS] K '. Nakoruru
[S] Kim. Leona. Athena. Robert. Mature. Mai. Benimaru. Zarina
[A +] Geese. Verse. Love Heart
[A] Iori. Chin. Shun'ei. Dinosaur. Mian. Luong. Kukri

I once got bullied in a corner by a guy who did nothing but CD xx fireball. That was embarrassing, even for my standards.

Kuroda also plays a fantastic Urien IIRC.
I could be mistaking it for somebody else but I think I read something about him going through some serious hardships in his personal life. The destitution kind of hardships.

Pokken had a hard life

Thank god, we already have to deal with enough casual bullshit.
Die and stay dead you fucking cuck.

It would be hard, but Pokken needed to have a larger pokemon roster instead of majority Marketing approved characters and furbait.

It's kind of odd, 16 characters is about average for a new fighting game but out of 700+ pokemon people were bound to be disappointed. At least they've got a few more in the pipeline.

A lot of different Nintendo IPs and Spin offs could definitely be in the pipeline, and Nintendo has the finances for it. But with Nintendos recent attitude towards Old IPs and risks in general I don't think we'll be seeing much more in the vein of Pokken

Trust me, you're not missing much. Season 3 is an ugly mess, and the last few patches ruined inputs according to someone from one of the older threads.

-Hugos throws can't be parried, and have a better throw range. He's supposed to be scary, not a puching bag.
-Make Twelve durable while giving him decent combos.

Yet Pokken topped Street Fighter V in console sales. Talk about irony.

I want Antonov to throw me on the bed, pin me with massive body and take me from behind.

Please do not sexualize a pure girl like Antonov.

nah, Hugo's more or less fine. seriously, chun li is the real reason why all these characters are "low tier", the game would open up if she was balanced.

hugo does not need better throw range, and which throw are you talking about?

oh, alex's knees not being parryable would be nice

back to KOF, Zarina is essentially 3s Elena but with everything + on block and she's able to hit confirm everything into a multi hit normal that allows her to QM everything into 500+ damage in the corner with a safe hop setup

that's insane, the hell are you thinking neo g?

Except Pokken is an actually good fighting game you faggot.

Aside from having 2 mewtwo's and two pikachu's it actually has a remarkable good roster.

Pikachu, mewtwo, lucario, and charizard are all obligatory marketing icons. Gardevoir, gengar, blaziken, suicuine and garchomp are all very popular pokemon even amongst the most normalfag pokemon fans.

Weavile, sceptile, machamp, and chandelure are popular pokemon amongst the more hardcore fans. Braixen is there for furfags

The issue isn't that there's not enough people playing online (there's plenty) or even that there's not enough major competitive tournamernts for it, as there's a lot of locals and major events, the issue is that there's almost no content creators or an active community for the game where tech gets posted and shit like that, and that there's no influx of new competive players for it.

they got out of the pachinko mines
hopefully the other games they want to make

Thats still 16 out of +700 pokemon. Its gonna be lacking to some people, and the argument could be made that [insert pokemon] could get in there. Once again, It would be hard but a pokemon roster has gotta be huge by the sake of continually adding more pokemon in general.

also pikachu libre is kind of a cop out.

Hugo's 360P throw can be parried unless I'm mixing it up with another throw (I think all of his throws can be parried though). Hugo's throws are moves you should fear, not just blow them off with a parry. His throw range kinda sucks. Yea, you're supposed to do other things than throw, but Hugo is really bad in 3S.

Twelve really needs buffs. Even if only nerfed Chun-Li, Twelve would still be a shitty character unchanged.

There's also Darkrai in the arcade version to appeal to edgelords, and Scizor and Empoleon for those specific generations of nostalgia have been leaked.

Pikachu Libre has so much swagger that it doesn't even matter that she's taking up a slot from [insert pokemon here].

Hugo main reporting in, You don't know what you're talking about. His light SPD has pretty decent range already, and ultra throw would be too strong if its range improved much more. None of his throws can be parried. Only certain throws like alex's Knee can be parried.

Guilty Gear is dead guys

Fuck off Chibi Ram

More technically, things like Alex's knee aren't throws, they just kinda behave like them. In most Capcom games you can tell them apart because it's possible to trade with them, though I've not seen it happen in 3S (but that might be due to priority fuckery). I have no idea where someone would get the idea that throws are parryable from.

I don't remember that scene in Planetary

Bird chick is banned tier?
well okay I guess

good some of changes.
decided to go back to peach for Melee, after a weekly it didn't turn out so well with Ice Climbers, also I secondary fox in that game now
Galaxy Fight is now on the big list.
and switched out Alice for Sylvie in Kof 14 since I think she builds meter better.
also added Costanza meme for Rise of Incarnates since I did a bit of research and I can't even get that game…

it's a shame too, this game was decently fun despite Gengar being pretty crap.

Soon I will have these optimal combos down pat.

Yinz have played so many different fighting games before.
I'm jealous

I could have sworn when I tried to use a spd on a guy, it got parried. Maybe I mixed it up with getting cancelled or something. My bad.

Nigga Virtua Fighter 5:Final Showdown barely even gets 30 people on the weekend and I still play it.

3 punch, lk, and hold up during the costume select scene
Girls gone w..mild
/r/Kappa/comments/55j5wm/you_can_remove_clothes_from_sfv_alternates_the/
Karin ~ you can leave your HAT OFF
Chun Li ~ no feather boa
Laura ~ that's under his sports jersey?
Cammy ~ going commando-less

It's the one with crazy 19th century notLovecraft(?) character who found some "negro eggs"

It's a nice extra n'all but kinda looks like they're cashing in on the modders' work.

eventhubs.com/news/2016/oct/02/necalli-sheds-his-robe-karin-ditches-her-hat-laura-misplaces-her-top-more-costume-easter-eggs-found-street-fighter-5/

To be honest, I think Capcom wanted to do that but the implementation just took a while (eg. corner transitions, new costumes)
… because SFV isn't a game, it's a platform
:P
Then again this is the team that rounded Cammy's nipples, censored R.Mika's CA super and made Fuudo choose R.Mika's story mode in EVO2016 Grand Finals. Only to recently have Udon comics release a swimsuit special
Mixed messages much?

No it doesn't.

They want the whole cake and eat it too.
A viewer-friendly, "sanitized" default version for tournaments/broadcasts and DOA-tier fanservice DLC for the mostly casual crowd. I imagine tournament players won't raise much of a stink over what costumes they can and can't use.
I imagine that if they could get a redo, Mika's default is probably the one thing they'd change.

That swimsuit special is godawful but then again, who expected different?

oh yeah. might bad.

too busy with making rootkits and not fixing survival mode glitches and if is right then that's just downright pitiful with how hard they are trying to prioritize their laziness.

It could be a coincidence (or (((coincidence))) if you prefer) but the beach costumes have been modded to take out some things. The guy is working on Ibuki's atm.
Might as well go all out and buy him the rights for the sparring costume. That shit's pure boner fuel.
brutalace.deviantart.com

Similarly, the upcoming "nostalgia costume" for Alex has already been done by a modder. And he fixed Alex's ugly mug while he was at it. Same guy who did the Q mod.
youtube.com/watch?v=zt7AImJn_3k

Polite sage.

Going to steal that phrase.

I think the problem is much deeper than that. iirc SF4 was literally a game made by DiMPS under Onoo & Capcom's direction. Think about that: an IP that had the grunt work done by a 3rd party. Sure Capcom were the designer/management/planner but the workers were contractors. Looks like SF5 didn't change this.

SF5 for 2018
archive.is/RGQwt
dated 2014-12-07
Then SONY sponsorship happened…

That's also the handsome Ken fan-mod that fixes his face and banana-hair
youtube.com/watch?v=q2al7hSeFAY

Gah, I know it's official but hate the Sf4/Sf5 body for Chun that was based on the redesigned sf3 version. Chunners should NOT have such untoned arms!

inb4 capcom announces Q in the next season and steals that guy's work

Plot twist: Q is actually an anmesiac and psycho-powerless M.Bison after GILL destroyed Shadowloo. After discovering his past, he rejects it and stays as Q.

When's the next Soul Calibur?

I wouldn't even want one at this point.

Was the last SC so bad?

It could've been much better, but it got rushed because Tekken was more important. I think there were some F2P games after that and I'd rather not see anything like them pop up again. I'm just tired of seeing franchises I like go to hell man.

We have two competing fight general threads right next to one another.

It was a rushed game with a shitty story that's more of a bad fan-fiction. With Tekken 7 being a hit and miss game, I'm not expecting the next Soul Caliibur to be any good.

Almost makes Zarya likable, and almost forget she's a fat, sjw-tumblr cunt with power armor and a shitty Russian accent (yea, yea, she hates robots, but she's still sjw-pandering like Mei).

Ramlethal is a piece of shit character with stylish mode combos, and easy mode supers. Fuck off ramlethal.

This is poverty. Remeber?

Cammy won a CPT tournie (like SF4 Gen). Time for nerfs!

Ibuki
youtu.be/BOOuFu65jpU

Where did she touch you?

I would sever my feet to get beat up by that chocolate goddess in reality.

What they did to Ken was simply horrendous.

I also think Alex's mouth should be smaller, at least if they want to be faithful to his SF3 design.

Gendo Ikari?

Ken looks likes he's in a boy-band.
Claw could use a more handsome look.

You are in charge of making Super SFV to essentially try to fix the train wreck. No joke responses, what would you honestly do to fix the game as it is right now? This includes development priorities, CPT and such.

Release it in 2018 when it's READY. That probably fixes everything in this unfinished game

Okay, but WHAT needs to be ready?

Can the project, get in talks with SNK and make CvS3 a reality.

I'd do what SSF4 did and pretty much remake the game with what's there currently as a base.

Easy start would be fixing the delay.

Characters, re make them all to have more options with links, watching the game have every character reuse the same 2 combo's over and over in a match it boring to watch.
Also make zoners, zoners again, having every character centered around rushdown and paired with the 2 real confirms a character is too lame, put some variety in here.

Do more with the V system, this is hard to say what you can do that isn't just going "Lol just allow for dash cancels extenders XD" because I'm sure people don't want them, maybe offer multiple V triggers you can pick from.
Like Ryu now has his Denjin V trigger that's made around adding higher stun to his moves even adding it to his stronger super.
But why not try to give him one based around that blue glow he has in story mode as an option that I dunno gives him the same moves but they're armored and even the hadoken hits twice.
Even make Evil Ryu a V trigger that starts him off in V trigger and like Necalli stays in it and this version of V trigger offers something like a new V skill where the original V trigger command would be but now he lack V reversal and lower health to balance out the added options and altered frame data.
Something to make the game fresh without having to make new characters constantly, just polish old ones by adding new varied versions of their tools.
Maybe go one step lower and just offer multiple V skills, instead of his parry add something like his donkey kick which could be an armored but a CC punishable move that could add to his combo potential or be used to punish very safe moves by tanking them with it.

These are examples with just Ryu, I'm sure you could look in a bunch of characters history and find more you could grasp at, like making Juri's V skill her counter from 4 or giving Ken a defensive roll instead of a offensive run in kick as an option or giving Parry's to characters from Third Strike.

Also more supers to pick from but that wouldn't be too hard for them to implement later I'm assured since they did it in the last 2 mainline SF games.

Also you have CPT, this event where you can easily monitor character matches over and over but there seems to be a major lack of balancing the game from them, like after like 2-3 of them there should be minor tweaks to keep people invested and draw what people are thinking of the changes till you have characters that everyone is happy to play as and fight.

To start:
Less lag
Less clipping
More accessible colours
D-input native in pc version

Just give characters unique combo extenders instead of giving everyone a general dash cancel. I mean did zangief have any use for fadc?

I think that'd make the problem with the game worse (being that everyone is already rush down oriented in some fashion)

I think changeable V-Skills would be one of the better things that could be done so it's not simply a special move with a universal input that interacts with a different bar.

Strong rushdown isn't the problem, it's weak footsie buttons and weak zoning forcing you to play rushdown. I was more thinking about increasing combo variety/options for characters anyway

I thought they got ass blasted over Mei because she's just "anime fat" which is basically a big rack and a big ass but still a well defined waistline.

Claw looks odd when he's built like a refrigerator like every other dude besides F.A.G.

I don't have the game so I can't truly comment on the gameplay but have some nitpicking faggotry:
Have Bengus redo all the art.
EX characters / Omega mode.
Bring back the buttslap; undo the censorship.
Add the story mode unique/variation stages to all modes.
Add a color edit mode similar to SfxT's.
Maybe rework some V-systems, namely the ones that just look like glorified specials or downgraded supers.
Remove kebab.
Bring back a EX character or two to show all that lore building is for more than blueballing the fandom.
Add OSTs from past titles and allow the player to set them to characters, stages and menus, just like in DOA5LR.
If the BGM is set to "character", include P1, P2 and Shuffle options.
Like the Akiman Chun-li costume, have DLC costumes by prominent artists (Ikeno, Nishimura, Bengus, Shinkiro etc); something that's actually worth getting. I'm OK with buying a piece of cosmetic DLC every now and then, just make it worth my money.
Tricky one but would be nice to see Dramatic Battle make a come back.
Bring back System Direction and let the player save custom game rules separately and load them whenever like in the DS/PS2 ports (Unlike those stupid faggots who did 3SO and forced you to go back and turn everything off if you wanted to play by the default rules. That shit really triggered my 'tism!).

They revived the twitter and Facebook page for soul calibur and are now pumping out faggy "memes" and other cancer popularity polls after a long time of silence. I want to believe. But I know Bandai namco hates soul calibur so I doubt it will end well.

daily reminder that the guy who made this died in real life.

When you say EX characters you mean like KOF EX characters right? Because that might motivate capcom to make juri good if she has to compete with her old self

No he means characters from the best street fighter game with 3D models.

If they make a sequel, I wager they'll double down on all the stupid shit they did in 5. Add more characters with chinese girl cartoon bullshit move sets and designs (and in the detriment of series veterans), make it more like other fighting games (meter, combos, supers etc), DOA-tier custom parts (fanservice with no connection to the game world), guest characters and Harada will probably bully everyone to put him in the game again.
And I'm not I'm even bringing up the inevitable [CURRENT YEAR] shitstorm.

Soulcalibur is my favorite 3D FG and overall 2nd favorite (1st being Darkstalkers). I admit I bought a DC pretty much for it and it was worth every penny but given how things are for both Capcom and Namco, I think it's best to leave things as they are.
My modest two cents, at least.

Well, both. Bringing back characters from the EX series and have alternate versions of characters (EX/Omega/etc). Even if it's just for casual shits and giggles, I had a lot of fun with those in CvS1 and GGXX.

If you had any doubts that Capcom wants the DOA audience (while publicly spurning them at the same time)…
eventhubs.com/news/2016/oct/03/halloween-costumes-and-stage-coming-street-fighter-5-october-bring-spooky-new-update/

I wanted to make a "DS4 announced!" quip but had a moment of conscience. That said, it would not surprise me if a DS4 looked like this.

Also, Necro as a NPC for that extra cunty flavor. And probably because this is a re-skin of the Russia stage.

I am offended, agraviated, irritated, pissed and triggered

I suppose Im not the only one who hates it when fighting games shoehorn in the cheesy seasonal costumes. They rarely ever look good, but I do have to say, Necalli's and Juri's look pretty good.

Every time I think "there is no way capcom can out kike themselves with SFV", capcom proves me wrong again.

CEOtaku was pretty goddamn good.

I really liked what they did with the gameplay after IV and the character creation was really impressive. But yeah, they rushed the game because of TTT2 so the there's like 1/3 of the story made and characters like Zazalamel with data found on the disc were never finished/implemented.

Daishi is no longer with Bandai Namco, Hoshino is. He's a Sophitia-fag and made Lost Swords.
Also, V was a huge improvement over IV and how broken III was without many useless moves and other stuff.

Don't get your hopes up for a more slow paced heavy-damage like II because everything these days must be "cinematic" and pretty. So supers and stuff like that will probably stay.

They'll probably announce something after Tekken7 is released but I'm not expecting anything.

By the way, DOA5LR Core Fighters is out: store.steampowered.com/app/311730
Mila will have -100% discount until the end of the month: store.steampowered.com/app/531157/
Still no lobbies though. But at least it's free.

Now that's another level of bullshit.

Great finish

Wait, I did miss it? Fuck, any prominent fight?

The costumes are timed too.

But you guys are wrong, all DLC can be earned online, if you're willing to take a blast from the past with me

gamespot(dot)com/articles/all-street-fighter-5-gameplay-dlc-will-be-free-if-/1100-6429002/?comment_page=1#comments-block-32252711

I'm well aware of that fact user. That changes nothing that it's a limited time offer, which is the biggest problem here.

also
stop that

that could be debatable

It's 100% free for those that purchase it.

Revelator top eight was pretty nuts. Kedako is really good.

Not really, giving it a timed availability forces players shell of fight money, grind or spend real cash if they want content that won't be available after a certain point.

You're gonna start seeing more and more timed shit like this in the future because it's capcom's way of trying to make people spend their fight money so the chances of them spending real money goes up. This basic f2p mmo tactics

The limited time offer is worse then 4 fucking dollars for a skin in a pay to own game?

I just spent up to an hour and a half trying to replace Necalli's theme and if the volume's good then I'll do more changes just to make the OST slightly more bearable. I don't like that they tried to make everything too grand.

Currently Necalli's theme is Way of the Blade from Last Blade 2. Any suggestions?

Only Ryu and Necalli have good costumes. Pretty shitty.

I'm not much of a SC player, but they started doing this shit in Tekken too since 6 I think, where we end up with characters with stupid movesets, but they end up being "fan favourites" because weebs love characters who look like their favourite animay even though they don't even belong in the game with their movesets which end up being more ridiculous than the movesets of the animal characters. In 7 it seems to have backfired hard because Lucky Chloe and Gigas are so shit tier nobody's even bothered to get to a high rank with either of them yet and it's been a year and a half since its release.
This would be unprecedented if the same didn't happen to Zafina in T6.

Rejoice: gematsu.com/2016/10/pokken-tournament-arcade-reveal-new-playable-pokemon-october-13

But what's wrong with Zafina? I played Tekken only casually, but her moveset creative as fuck.

If you tried playing with her even semi-seriously you'd discover how lame her moveset actually is and that it's not even worth the hassle. God fucking knows I tried and I wanted to git gud with her because I already main tricky characters, Lei is my main while sometimes I fuck around with Yoshi and Xiao, but after a while I really got bored of her shit.

Use archive.is

Where's my swimsuit Juri?

Well, honestly, i see it. Also, Lei is my main too.
Well, i hope they find way to fix her. I like her design and style.

So, which "Snake style" character is best in 3d? Christie?

when's melty

So it's gonna be Empoleon or Scizor.

I'll post my own mains.

Get the fuck out of here

In the sense that it looks like Capcom is making seasonal DLC a thing, I stand by the comparison. Let's see if there will be a X-mas stage reskin and costume set to make it official though.

I won't argue with that but my favorite SC titles are the first two anyway.

Probably neither will tickle your fancy but here goes nothing:
youtube.com/watch?v=QVkmAVpFw8g
youtube.com/watch?v=YpFp38EzrSw
youtube.com/watch?v=CaCjeQGAXWk
youtube.com/watch?v=V9hE8_bhpZI
youtube.com/watch?v=K5MtuYo_O6A

I don't mind a character with crazy moves (I main Nyotengu, after all) but when everybody is tossing around all sorts of crazy bullshit, they're just not fun anymore.
As for Tekken, I admit it might just be me being a contrarian cunt but I liked the series for being mostly characters that kinda looked like actors or movie characters using realistic martial arts with a dash of crazy. With some room for silly things like Kuma but that's mostly what Tekken meant, at least for me.
By 6 onward, they completed dropped this and the characters don't even have fighting styles anymore. One guy's fighting style is being fat, the other's is not having a fighting style, one pulls chainsaws off her cooch, another looks like he was designed by a 10 year old high on chinese girl cartoons and 7 is the mess with is with the added plus that veterans who used real martial arts are getting canned for more bs characters that take some of their moves.
Shit-stirring thing to say but IMHO Dragunov was probably the last good Tekken character.

More EX revisions that won't amount to anything in case folks are interested.
Seems the only that changed is that Blair has been pumping iron like crazy.

alex was a background character before becoming DLC. Necro is extremely relevant to urien and shows up in Rashid's texts in his prologue story. we havent seen necro since 3S and he's arguably a fan favorite. it's only sensible to conclude he's gonna make it in S2 DLC which makes my dick ROCK hard

I really prefer all the EX characters' designs over the actual Street Fighter cast's character designs.

>I'd rather see Twelve in SFV than Necro.

twelve wouldnt happen because the engine couldnt support his morphs.

That probably means no remy either because the game can't handle his fabulous hair

Just think of all the clipping that hair would cause

He'll probably come back in street fighter 11 or something when they can finally animate hair

Lili, Leo, and Eliza were designed for weeabos. Bob was sort of a response to people calling Hwoaorang Bob (that isn't fun to use or fight at all). The rest are just meh or soulless characters like that rage-a-holic faggot Miguel, Too edgy-goth for my own good Dragunov, and Raven.

Chloe and Gigas are just very limited characters. Chloe can win if you can use stage gimmicks and bounces to your advantages, but Gigas gets stomped by even Katarina, who is also a shitty character (very limited, moves sorta suck, etc).

She's Voldo from Soul Calibur, but with Arabic tits. You have to put too much effort into being random and using her shit because she has a lot of shitty attacks. Honestly it's not worth the effort to main her knowing Lei and Yoshi do a better job with unpredictability. Kuma is a joke character, but even he is better than Zafina (I'm a Kuma main).

just play Mian in KOF14

she's basically twelves revenge and is a very good character

zarina is also a really strong 3s Elena clone

all courtesy of Neo G

Is it called SFV because you only need to play it for V minutes to see how bad it is?

no PC release yet

Looks like MangaGamer will publish Ougon Cross in the west. Does anybody know if it'll have online?

He'll probably won't play like he did in SFIII (no corner juggles and other stuff). If anything, Dhalsim is already similar animation-wise to him.
And since when he's a fan favorite? Dudley, Makoto, Yun, Yang, Hugo, Oro and even Elena are more popular than him.

The fucker has no personality out of being a try-hard goth Russian officer. The only good thing about him is his move set, but not even that could make more memorable out of being a try-hard Russian. Let's be serious here.

I'm trying to figure this out too because no one gave two fucks about Remy, Twelve, and Necro. Sean has more fans than those two, and fucking nobody used Twelve seriously let alone liked Twelve (gtfo if you're going to say you liked that piece of shit).

There's a world of anime fighters out there, and I am excited to play them some time.

Not SF Twelve. XD

SF V where V is for virus (ala rootkit)

What the fuck makes him goth? Yeah, he is a bit too tryhard since he refuses to talk because he dislikes talking, but even that's pretty tame compared to the daddy drama Mishima family.

his gimmick is less goth and more the "tall dark man girls want to fuck cause he's super mysterious" type which ends up being a really hilarious dork in private moments.

Shorts

MKXL is released I think, is it worth downloading?

Isn't ougon really thrash?

Probably not for PC…

style over substance
game looks pretty but it's super mediocre

Do any of you remember, I think it was two years ago, when Ono said he would talk with LabZero for a possible cameo of a Skullgirl character in the "next darkstalkers"?
I wonder, if they really had made the game, it would really happen.

I hope they don't because Skullgirls is a bad game and Neo_G left Capcom for SNK because Capcom doesn't seem like it's in a good spot to make another good fighter.

Nah, Skullgirls is a fun fighter. Not great by any means, but the game have plenty of good stuff on it. I would gladly have more "Skullgirls" games than plenty of other bigger fighters in the market nowadays.

Considering that this is Tekken we're talking about, maybe thats the general idea of making him a hilarious dork.

And one more thing, Capcom don't need the older guys to make great games, they more of fucking quality control and to be interested in creating stuff for other reasons other than kikeness. I mean, They still managed to deliver some good games, like Monster Hunter or Sengoku Basara. But Capcom really needs to take Ono away from the franchise and, maybe, have a team of in-house developers to create new stuff. A company like that must experiment from time to time to get back on track of what is good and what is not.
Even SNK is doing something really wrong in my opinion. They are doing the same shit that fucked them in the past: Focus on the same titles they made in the 90's and doing only that.
They want to get back to established franchises, and not risk anything new. I mean, a new KOF I understand, but once again, they want to do a new Samurai and a new Fatal Fury. From all the franchises they could touch, they want to get the ones with more games? Why not a new Art of Fighting, or get back to the idea of tag from Kizuna Encounter? The good thing of working in smaller titles like these is that you have to worry less about backlash in case you want to try new things. If you mess up with a SamSho game, too many fans will get pissed, like what happened to Sen. And to be honest, Unless you can really improve a series, in general, it's better to just fine tune older games if possible.

Skullgirls looks like a fun game from what I've seen, but unfortunately, like SF, it's plagued by shit devs trying to please everyone (aka SJWs) in an attempt to get more money rather than pleasing the true fans.

What's your current fave fighter?

New blazblue cf character, unlockable by completing story mode: Terumi in Hakumen's armor

And the cat will never be playable.
They like blueballing their fans even harder than Capcom, it seems.

I really, really hope we never see a new Darkstalkers. Actually I really, really hope Ono doesn't try to revive any other fighting games

By fighter do you mean character or game?
Favorite 2D: KoF 98UM
Favorite 3D: VF4: Evo
Favorite Character; Kasumi Todoh

Are we talking all-time favorite fighter, or favorite current fighter? All-time favorite would be a toss-up between the first Tekken Tag and 3S. Favorite current fighter would have to be SFV.

I want to see new ones too, honestly. The best thing for those older fighters is to be in crossovers.

Man I haven't played Blazblue since CS2, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore,

You know about Izanami?

I vaguely remember the name, that's about it

Yeh, as i remember, Emperor of NOL is new big bad with shitty assistance of backstabbing Relius (Carl's Dad) and Terumi (True Hazama).
They want to destroy Master Unit.
Master Unit is true god of this "false world", first Murakumo. She found Azure and created world as it is with phenomena intevention.
Now, Noel and Izanami are just parts of one godlike whole that was in Master Unit.

Bunch of errors, but basically this. Everyone have their devious plots.

Ah yes, Terumi was original user of the Hakumen's Unit (Armour) and it was contaminated with his presence.

Now I'm even more confused.

Did they ever make Rachel as fun as she was in CT again?

No, but she is op in this iteration.
Well, she is fun, but i hate bats.
It's only difficult because main mysteries are still unresolved.
Basically, Noel is shitty god. True state of world are unknown, everything fucked with reality manipulaition. Everyone trying their best. New antagonists are bullshit tier.

She's op again, more streamlined though. Pumpkin is gone and is replaced with a cloud of bats that sap life instead, gives her some brutal corner combo damage but beyond that isn't very useful. I like her a lot more than CPEX where she was just a bit of a mess.

Is Mai banging her manga girlfriend Cajun on is she another basic slut added to Ragna's harem ?

Don't know shit about Mai, but he is pretty irrelevant.
I am going to check his scenario, but as every side-story in Blazblue history, it's probably borderline retarded.

I always find it hilarious that Remy is bottom tier in SFIII. He is basically a combination of Guile and Sagat, coming in from SFII you would think he would be SSS+ broken as fuck tier as a result, yet it's the complete opposite.

His scenario campaign missions in Tekken 6 are all about the cast wanting to hear his voice for the first portion of the mode.

Lili: I want to hear you sing for mercy
Dragunov: …
Lili: Do you ever talk?
Dragunov: …
Lili: Whatever, you edgy, tryhard fuck.

It also has Egoraptor (being a faggot as usual), Runka Chan, and Christina Vee, three of the most grating people to hear. Those are just reasons to hate Skullgirls.

What the fuck is it with Genzoman and terrible poses and shit photoshop? I swear to fucking god, he only knows one or two poses, yet his art keeps getting worse.

With Sagat's inputs, Remy would be in higher spot.

What voice did Egoraptor do anyway? If it was one of the announcers, which one was it?

That's what happens when you're a projectile zoner in a game that hates your very existence

He's both the meme-spamming, normal announcer, and the drunk announcer.

Oh boy this should be good.

Except that is wrong.

The SG announcer is Joshua Tomar, who has worked with Ego before, but is definitely not him.

He's complaining about this.
I think it's justified, everyone hates it, not just SJWs.

I think it's retarded just because it's meant to be funny, and instead it's cringe as fuck. I think it's hilarious though that he's so riled up about it. No one was hurt, it was just a bad joke.

It's not surprising though, since everyone that defends SFV also happens to be an emotional cuck.

He is really slow and has horrible pokes. That's the real reason he sucks he just has really really shitty normals and walks around at a snails pace.

Funny racism is funny, cringe racism is racist. That's how I see it, kinda like a white guy making a horrible nigga rap it's just plain disrespectful regardless of intent.

Funny racism is funny, cringe racism is funny when ignorant cucks get mad at it.

But that means the cringe racism itself isn't funny, in your own words.

Exactly. What's your point?

It means the cringe racism is plain racist.

Please tell me that's your stick

Gamerbee explains SF V(iolent Rushdown)

GamerBee laying it on thick in the first two minutes alone.

So is SFV more like ST or SF3?

Probably.

Hopefully it's scizor and then Dakrai will come out for Wiiu the same day of the stream

Kissed from a rose..

Its closest to super turbo in that its a pretty easy game to play.

racism is funny though

Dhalsim wins!
youtube.com/watch?v=_86SV147dFk

Actually, Dragunov apparently loves singing in private.

Well, zoning characters fucking sucked in 3rd strike.

I thought old sagat was banned from tourneys?

He's softbanned in japan. You won't be stopped from picking him, but you'll probably get some really dirty looks

Which version of SF2 are they playing?

At least he's not that similar to Hakumen like Relius is to Carl.

Mori said that there'll be no Extend version and this is the last game of the series for a while. But he also said before that Celica wouldn't be playable and ChronoPhantasma would be the last game of the series.
But yeah, fuck him for his reasons of not putting Jubei in the game already.

I found ChronoPhantasma story mode really underwhelming comparing to CT and CS by removing the character storylines and having a really linear one with the same "option 1" to continue the story and "option 2" to go to the gag reel instead of having actual paths. I didn't even finish it because i waited for the Extend version so I didn't need to unlock Kagura or pay to Noel use not-retarded clothes.

People in the beta said it was great and the netcode shits on the SFV one that tries to reconnect if there is a desync while SF just kicks you out at the first sneeze. Read a couple of recent reviews if you're in doubt.

I don't like this one bit.
And yes, i am salty about my main.

I love that movie

Favorite 2D: KoF 98UMFE
Favorite 3D: Soul Calibur V But I really like II on the Gamecube because of Link and III because of Chronicle of the Sword and the many styles for created characters
Favorite Character: Athena Asamiya

I swear, i will find impossible not laugh if I start seeing everyone using that shit in the next evo

So Izayoi killed Rachel at the end of CF right?

Do any of you have a "for absolute retards" guide on making an arcade stick? Not so much for fightan. I want to convert an NES, SNES and Genesis pad into sticks for better performance twitch gaming.

How much is "for a while" in kike years? Sounds like they'll go back to inflating the roster with twinks nobody asked for at some point.

And Capcom keeps the blueball train going full steam ahead.

Reminder that Antonov developed KOFXIV

fighting games are all the same

How much longer until Capcom does art of cycloid gamma and cycloid beta for SFV's world building?

First they finish the game. Then they cater to the tournament crowd.
It's like SNK just looked at Capcom and took notes to do the exact opposite of everything they did.

Probably up next since they're the last EX 1 OCs or after adding the "proper" OCs from EX 2 and maybe Ace.
I'm wanting for them to go full retard and start adding Dragon's Dogma characters into the SF canon. At this rate, might as well.

Is there any good video tutorials for learning how to play Virtua Fighter?

Thanks

virtuafighter.com/wiki/index/

xbox or psn?

Well I found out my PS3 won't turn on anymore so I've been emulating VF4

Super Street Fighter II Turbo, released in Japan as Super Street Fighter II X: Grand Master Challenge (スーパーストリートファイターII X -Grand Master Challenge-)

SNK beating Capcom at making a finished game? USO DA!
lol at Jwong in the video.
Antonov doesn't care he's only a game character. Haha.

quality modding

I don't see the difference…

Juri?

Why is this?

I'm fine with ranbu and 2xHCB but rekkas kills me

Now that's something to study later.

PS3 here

Kill yourself.

Capcom did it first by making SFV Juri too busty.
youtube.com/watch?v=eDOm1PUC9IU
Juri should be just busty enough rather than the milfy size of Chun/Rose/Mika

The same happened to me years ago when I transitioned from 97 to 98.
If you are using a keyboard the crucial part of the input is d, df, f
You have to keep d down as you first press f, release d and keep f, then you can roulette to b

when will they learn

This is why I can't stand playing with casuals, they can't figure out how to play outside their box of SLAP ALL THE BUTTONS AND HOPE FOR THE BEST so when a technical character beats them they react as if they're the ones who are being good and you're bad for playing the character.

Pretty broad sweep you're making there when it's pretty much unanimously agreed by everyone including top players that she's a piece of shit that needs to be nerfed.

Geez user, when you put it that way I guess all I can say is I'm sorry. That you need to git gud.

Remember SF4 Rose wining EVO2014?

nice

Good. Now I don't have to play katarina.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrSF-9LoX2o
muh dick

Is that spanish?

Korea's tier list for a ratio tournament (total 8 or less). Need two bottom tiers to use Nakoruru; even then, I think some might try to make it work.

Antonov doesn't deserve this.

Ditto for the flying dork.
I'd also say they rank Ramon too low.

Just stumbled upon a dl link for the artbook, in case anyone's still interested. It's just the character art (no retailer art or storyboards) and it's pictures, not scans.
mega.nz/#!8RMgwDzZ!jLrnQ77cPKXcWANzwkULtYZi9QPn4dyOuq90T5-Z5bg

Glad this rage-a-holic faggot is back even though I never used him. I gave up on seeing Kuma in Tekken 7 though.

Great spelling, Harada.

Just bringing you that reminder.

i loss my shet fam 👌

I remember in Tekken 6 Miguel also saying "Have you been read your last rights?" For those of you not in the know when it comes to Christianity, it's supposed to be last rites.

Woo competitive DOA on now, haven't seen it played in so long. Fuck I wish had PC lobbies.

Any DOA Xbone players? Though you can search for game on unplayed region for match finder between people, it works well enough.

Is it called SFV because only five people seriously play this?

Mai looks really sick, goddamn. I'm thinking about buying her now.

Is there an 3D fightan equivalent to fightcade? I wanna play Tekken 3 with people online. Just tried it for the first time in my life in my local arcade (I've never played a 3D fighter before today) and I had fun.

Also I would totally buy DoA Vs. King of Fighters. Fucking fund it.

It's because every costume is $5 or more.

The V stands for virus.

BIZARRE IT'S
FROM START TO END

Now I'm curious. Whassamatter with her, uncontrollable damage output?

I'm allright with banning characters to keep people playing more characters, just… whats her problem, sides "Nerf plz"?

Only if I can have my Nyotengu/Luong tag team.

See,

3d games are still hard to emulate perfectly.

Does SFV have to chance to be as fun as SF4?

Getting there
youtube.com/watch?v=syA9Aor4WAo

Needs a Super SFV like SF4 needed to fix its shit.

Maybe if there is a SFV Remix mod, but capcom would stamp that out right away

I understand that MKX is poorly supported on PC, if I want to get into MK and my only platform is PC is it still a good purchase?

MKX on PC had a major update actually so now it's up to date with the consoles I believe, and very well optimised by the guys that did the USF4 port.

Fellow Eurofags, if you've been good goys and paid for your online play privileges, there's a nice October sale on the PS Store. You can get KoF XIV for around 40 Merkel Shekels, GGXrd Rev for 30 (and Odin Sphere for 30 too).

Can confirm this. But NRS will forever be faggots

Was a reply to

did the artist forget that leona was on her toes because her legs seem quite disproportionate

okay, thanks guys

So I went online for the first time in kof xiv and it said that my NAT setting is 2 and that I wouldn't be able to connect to most players unless I changed it to NAT 1, what's the deal? I've been getting conflicting answers.

What the fuck is that thing?

Clean air? He's chinese; that's a luxury to him. :P

I can now sell clean air in a bottle to chinks?

Canned O2 without any sort of pressurization, so you are just like taking a breath out of an empty can, the supposed effect is that you having more oxygen in your blood can have a boost of energy and faster reflexes. But it is a joke because if you get any it only lasts for as long as that one breath did because the oxygen in the blood is consumed quickly.

Most people that bought it seemed to have not experienced a single effect.

Only some climbers reviewed it as useful in their trips but i refuse to think they'd carry this around instead of a small oxygen tank that actually works

you can also over oxygenate your blood by breathing o2 at a higher pressure and that would last more, this would help you in tasks that require a lot of muscular effort or for example enduring a lot of time under water, the downside is that you pretty much get drunk from too much oxygen, so you could potentially have a seizure and end up dead depending on the circumstances.

Am I the only one who really hates the giant Happy Halloween sign? I'm not sure how I can explain it, but it feels like it….restricts the stage's use. I wouldn't mind a genetic spooky stage, but when it's branded as 'The Halloween Stage' I don't have much intent on using it outside of the actual date.

Also, I am convinced that we will not be getting costumes for all the characters at once like in USF4 or actually good costume DLC practices, but rather in little yearly packs so Capcom has something to release for the next Swimsuit Summer and Halloween.

The Necalli one is the one costume I think is worth anything since the transformation is in tie with the character and all and not just a spooky outfit like characters normally get.

It looks like cheap, tacky, shit.

Annoying at the least.

Glad o don't play sfv

pls give us Kof pc port already ç_ç

that and where is the VF5:FS pc port sega

Why even live at this point?

All of it is cheap and tacky. It's just a slap in the face knowing they're charging money for a half-assed stage.

NEW VF will come soon to both pc and consoles.
Just wait a bit.

If the Tekken 7 PC port sells really well they would be fools not to see that there is a sizeable market on PC for 3D Fightans and port VF5.

I'd even settle for a PC port of VF2 HD, I just want a VF game with online on the PC

But will it have Denuvo? Because if it does, then I don't care.

If Tekken 7 on PC sells well, do you think they'll port some of the older Tekken titles, like Tekkens 2, 3 and The Tag tournament games?

Kof14 now!

did i miss some huge controversy? whats SJW about skullgirls?

They changed some panty shots to non panty shots.

Stay salty piratefag

I'm gonna leave this here…

Rwby?

And?

Are any of these new games ever going to come to PC? I feel left out everytime I see this thread in the catalog since I'm stuck with Xrd and it's dead netplay. I've been trying to avoid getting a PS4 because I don't want to pay a membership for cheap peer-to-peer netcode and I don't want to buy a new stick.
I know my PS3 stick work with the PS4 version of Skullgirls, but I hate that game.
I put off getting the PS3 version of Xrd because it looks like it's been smothereds in Vaseline and I thought it would arrive on Steam sooner.
Sony really are kikes, they're probably hoping I forgot about the PSVita.

Pretty sure ps3 sticks work with ps4 Rev my dude.

We have no intention of using Denuvo with our pc releases.

Well if it doesn't I'll pre-order it day one, That's if you aren't lying and the game actually exists

I borrowed a ps3 solely for revelator. I'm sorry it's not on PC yet.

When it finally arrives I'll be hoping that enough people will make the jump from psn to pc, because everything to do with Sony is just sluggish.

Does your dad work at Sega?

This Chun Li doesn't look asian…

Sonic boom projectile: 4:50min time stamp
youtube.com/watch?v=-lSSNE8LLBA

Haven't played the game in months, haven't used the survival exploit in months. Got jolted by the illicit warning and now I have no fight money. All I had were some costume mods and the buttslap mod.

Fuck Capcom, fuck SFV, I am done with this game. Into the pits of hell it goes.

Nevermind I guess it was an error. Fuck Capcom regardless.

But the important question; will you buy the next street fighter game or have you learned your lesson?

This is the first SF I ever bought. Pirating and fucking around in training is the only fun I've had with previous ones, apart from fightcade.

Well outside of fightcade stuff the only online experience you missed out on was SF4 Remix mod, but the community is dead for it

Hope your dubs are dubs of truth, even though Tekken 7 looks like a piece of shit to me compared to the other Tekkens, but if SFV is any indication to my the stupid goyim will lap it up anyway since it's new and then if I get my VF5:FS on PC I'll be a happy man.

Dude if they ported Tekken 3 or TTT with online play my dick would explode.

End your life, Denuvo shill. Nobody likes your bullshit DRM.

NEW THREAD