Never ever go to college

If you do go to college, never take a sociology class. and if you do somehow end up taking a sociology class, you'll have to put up with shit like this.

I wish I never fell for the college meme. If you can find a way to make good money without going to an adult daycare, do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Lnrh2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no shit, OP. that's why everyone here constantly tells people not to keep giving the Marxist breeding grounds shekels. and what do you go and do?

You paid for this shit? You should be ashamed of yourself.

I enrolled in college before I knew about Holla Forums and saw the light. By the time I finally realized what was going on it was too late. I've invested too much money at this point to just quit.

Have fun being a debt slave until the end of your life…

Why are you not studying Engineering, Math or Science?

It's nice being able to take whatever the fuck and not worry about tuition. All of my professors are pretty based so far, only cucked course I have is "World Literatures in somethingorother". The "colonists are so ebil, men are so ebil, rich people are so ebul" lectures are partially balanced by the genuinely good books that we're required to read. I say "required", but they only make you read 10 FUCKING PAGES OF IT for discussions and tests, but I consider reading the course material a requirement.

Not very bright are you op?

I am glad I attended college before the left really cranked it up. I went in a conservative and came out even more so.

Beats me. I hated math because I had shit teachers growing up. Although, now that I have good teachers that have helped me understand it a bit better, it's not so bad. As for the other two, I always liked Astronomy and the idea of physics and how the universe works. Engineering I never looked at.

Going to a community college so it's not as bad money wise. Still a waste of time.

(checked)
Lucky you user. I've been lucky to have some good teachers while going to college. This class is the only one that's being a real problem.

Please stop making fun of me. I realize I made a mistake. You are hurting my feelings.

That's good. I'm glad you came out of it okay.

You should go to school, but not for kike degrees. Go get certification in something, usually unions will help pay for your classes and line you up with a job. A lot of higher paying jobs look for certification before degrees simply because with certification you're guaranteed to have learned what they want from you. And just so we're all clear, you don't have to take shit like sociology for certification just the classes you actually need for it. Most community colleges or trade schools offer these for you.
I'm glad I got out before even finishing a year of that trash. I hope this helps a few young anons, always depressing hearing about the faggots who go all in and come out with less than nothing.

I was looking at welding as a trade for a bit. Even found a place nearby that would certify you, but this is my last semester here. Perhaps after I graduate I'll look into them some more.

Wait, YOU'RE OP? Why the fuck would you take Sociology? That is like hearing about a "African History" course and NOT expecting some kind of revisionist Marxist nonsense. Pick your courses correctly. You get free sociology lessons here.
I can honestly say that I was a rhetorical babby when I first came to Holla Forums, at around the second year of high school. Now I can pretty much out-debate anyone on any topic. Courses like that are just padding for retards, you're better than that.

I had to take it to fill a requirement, Sociology was the lesser of two evils that they had offered. Plus it was the only one that really worked with my schedule.

Anyone who says college is a bad choice is fucking retarded and probably a shill.

By not going to college you are economically fucking yourself. When you go out looking for a job with just a high school diploma, you are going to find jack shit. Of course the humanities are cucked, thats just the way it is now. Thats why majoring in something like finance or accounting is a solid ass choice. Make money.

Fuck off. It sucks to work trades. Furthermore, there are loads more opportunites in the business world. Stop letting shitskins take these high level jobs and go get them

…what requirement? I can't imagine any degree requiring Sociology that COULDN'T take psychology as a substitute. If you already took a course to that effect, take a higher-level one.

>Going to college so I can study genetics and do cool shit white people cannot abandon STEM
Does your university force you to take poz classes, are their any normal gen ed credits you can't take, or take at a community college.

What in god's name is up with you whining retards who come to Holla Forums vomiting up your life history? Are you seeking validation for something? Are you that desperate to have someone listen to your stupid tale of woe or provide advice, even if it's from untrustworthy anonymous people? And it's always some directionless faggot pretending to be surprised that colleges are hostile places for whites.

Get the fuck out of here.

And how do we know that you aren't a marxist of a former shady house-dealer.
Also, just as a note, a lot of shady relators started getting into the Academic industry after the housing market crashed.

Physics guy here. If you aren't good at math, don't bother. Physics is literally the description of the world using math. You won't ever understand it unless you can have an intuitive comprehension of equations. Engineering is slightly less so but non computer science engineering is hard as shit too.

In the words of The Qemists, "Let it burn".
There's nothing worth saving, math, like war, never changes, and people can engineer anything, even other people.

This. I know it's a pain in the ass, but some us have to go to uni instead of surrendering the higher echelons of the socio-economic ladder to non-whites and lefties. We must still have a strong presence in the sciences and the business-world. Maintaining control over capital and technology is our best defense.

They haven't learned self-validation yet.

y tho. Is it the ADD and constant coffee intake? Is my brain just fucking short-circuiting?

Social science,econ, and behavioral requirement.

I've heard and seen so many conflicting viewpoints it's hard to figure out what is right. As long as I can find a way to stick it to the kikes I'm golden.

They essentially give you a huge list classes that fill the requirement, but they were all some form of sociology and philosophy. I tried taking philosophy during the presidential elections, but the teacher was full blown nu-male cuck. He handed us a worksheet about how they made lampshades out of Jew skin. Dead fucking serious, Had nothing to do with philosophy what so ever.

Why the fuck would you take a Sociology class?

See

i guess we'll never know since we're on the fucking internet dipshit

anyone who's interested in business should sersiously start reading about what these guys are doing:
www .wall streetoasis.com/highest-ranked-discussions

learn the differences between the different financial sectors:
lots of things to do out there that better than welding a pipe or connecting wires for the rest of your life

Well funny, literally the most uncucked professor I've encountered so far is my philosophy teacher (technically "Modes of Reasoning", but that's just applied philosophy in my opinion).
I knew it was going to be a fun course when, in the first day, he asked "have you guys seen some of the crazy shit happening at Berkeley lately? Just madness". His class is basically a 3-hour proclamation of "not an argument".

What piece of shit college did you get into I never had anything that pozzed? Worst I had was my speech professor bitching about how Melania stole Michael Obama's speech in a passive aggressive way.

gas yourself kike. better to let a nigger take that high paying job amirite?

Just got out myself I sure hope you're getting in and out as quick as you can. You can retain your sanity by defending your beliefs when possible. Don't sperg out on shit you're not 100% on though otherwise you'll just get smug lefties.

this, this is how the nihilism starts you see in every liberal today. It's the root cause of their misery.

Jesus, you're retarded OP.

A bad one.

Doing my best fam. I'll try not to go full "1488 gas the kikes race war now" on them although at this point, it's becoming inevitable.

(checked)
Please stop calling me retarded.

>>>/leddit/
>>>/tumblr/

Speaking from personal experience, getting called a retard only hurts the first, like, 20 or so times. You eventually get used to it. And if you're lucky, you ALSO stop BEING retarded, and doing things like spending your hard-earned cash on sociology.
Again, I wouldn't mind if I had to listen to an SJW ramble for hours, since my tuition is 100% covered by the federal and provincial government. YOU, on the other hand, get to be called retarded for doing the same thing.

Only a kike shill would tell someone to go into business. My ex did it and now she has a wonderful job as a fucking front desk clerk.

Might as well follow through, show that you have the will to do it and land a job to pay for certification. I got into networking personally, saw a lot of people go into welding and seemed like that would make it harder to get a job that I want. Plus I can fuck over any place I work at if they cuck out and blame it on poo in loos downloading viruses.

have fun being economically outpaced by minorities for the rest of your life

OP, change majors to something finance related. If you're already a senior or something, then stay in until the end. Plenty of people with non-related majors can still get good jobs. Having a refined business background is just a bigger help

Just the other day, I told some random people I was playing video games with that the Saudis did 9/11, Hitler did nothing wrong, Kaepernick is a fucbpoi, etc with no backlash. A black dude was sitting beside me, and an Asian behind me, both somewhat SJWs. You'd be surprised at what you can get away with having a little bit of charisma.

I hope you're right, because I plan on staying until the end.

Majority of class is Mexican. I'm one of three white people. I'll give it a shot.

No point in putting down the other anons m8 we all got smart at some point or the other. But tell me STEM, Trades or Zog,which was your redpilled path? Myself I only wised up the last year of college, sure as hell wasn't due to material they put in front of me but shit i stumbled upon.

I got away with dropping some tranny knowledge at my last family reunion. "user we wan't to go to a drag show wanna come?" I told em I wouldn't support abuse in the relationships they have or the children they adopt (check your stats twice) by attending their show. Even got off the line tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society when they tried to call me a homophobe. I would say closer friends and family you can slowly convert but regular folk are a different beast.

College level physics and above physics doesn't bother with numbers much anymore, only variables. When accidentally leaving out variables, units become wierd and is easily identifiable. If you leave out constants, professors dont care too much. Its much harder to make careless errors in higher level math.

Failed my way to senior in high school. I have trouble concentrating too, but I stopped failing classes and instead started destroying them once I got to advanced calculus/physics in high school. So, don't worry about grades if you still in high school.

stop kidding yourself fucktard. finance and business is the biggest point of economic leverage on the plantet. your ex will find that her fortunes and success correlate directly with her ambition. there's a reason shes sitting at that desk.

the point is to stay in college and use the degree as a way to increase your ability to bring in a high wage. that's where an individuals true power lies

also in case anyone hasn't noticed the fucking mods have bump-locked this thread

She's sitting at that desk because she was so retarded that she couldn't even get into the school she wanted to. So she had to choose the one that brainiacs like you go to, business school. Next you're going to tell me to buy your book about business and motivation, am I right, shill-kun?

Well thank god I didn't go to college.

everyone's an internet genius, surprised you haven't caught on yet.

keep insisting on being an inadequate tard and i'm sure things will work out

What a weird argument. No shit race is a social construct. Literally all biological classification is a social construct. Doesn't make it wrong. Seriously, go and google the definition of a biological 'order'. It is, for all intents and purposes, a "social construct". Taxonomists define it depending on the circumstance. Doesn't mean it isn't relevant or doesn't exist.

Here's another pic showing what sort of living conditions a good education gets you in Japan.

Oh no, the mods bumplocked some queers' blogpost, whatever will we do user??!?!?!!

I'm gonna be nice for once and ask you do you know where the hell you are?

Here's your
(you)

Ahhh, there it is. Sorry, OP but that's not a real college. You get what you pay for. Community college is highschool continued. Plus, get into STEM if you want a real education.

this post belongs in → /biz/ but since (((muh humanities))) → 4ch /biz/ would be needed for your newfag mistake

found the jews

dat sounds ruff mane
heres a le'funny webm,
or at least will be if sound works.

kill all judges and teachers now

Your ex got a front desk job not because of her business degree, but because she's a woman. What, do you think women are on average competent and cutthroat enough to start their own businesses?

You could post some flyers at your college - something like "It's ok to be Sylvester the cat".
Lefties do not have any sense of humor: they will meltdown for anything.

Tell me all about your wonderful business then user
or stop LARPing

"Hurr i lack the mental fortitude to resist the required general ed. Brainwashing. My convictions are just that weak, fuck education. College is a meme hurr" the thread

Brainlets BTFO!!!!

Pic related: literally everyone in this thread

In the country don't you have xyz technician courses? Basicly its one step down the ladder of papers but you can get well paying jobs. Only go to College if you study hard science. Unfortunately my experience was negative about physics class. Not because its hard to understand, but because after learning the history of it and lurking around the internet I found out that a lot of physics that we must learn about atronomy (bit of Einstein and a glance on quantum physics. We do not need it as engineers but it's taught on a surface level anyways) is totally kabbalah fairy tale. Just check electric universe to see what I mean. The professors keep teaching the same theory of electricity that was made by Maxwell and Kirchoff. It is appliable, works but it is outdated and complex. Maxwell's theory loses its grip at high frequencies and there is an entire alternative theory of ether physics developed by Michael Faraday, JJ Thompson, Charles Proteus Steinmetz, Tesla. Also Kristian Birkeland and Tesla proved the existence of astronomical electric circuits. After checking these I was so demotivated that I quit electrical engineering from college and started learning myself. So what is my problem with Einstein? Well, he threw out the idea of ether alltogether then replaced it with a non existent spacetime fabric of nothingness until it became the new ether but now they claim that only gravity has influence in that scale which is ignoring a lot of scientific studies about magnetism in space. The reason why this branch of science is totally surpressed is because since Tesla discovered very exotic effects on gravity and materials it got shoah'd from mainstream. This science was perfected by the Third Reich to achieve saicer tech. If anyone says they got blueprints from ayys to through meduims is full of shit. Einstein was laughed at by German scientists. There is a reason he left the country, not that they "missed out on the opportunity to make nukes". They developed nuclear weapons and the theory behind it first but it was stolen by the allies.
Proof of my claims: archive.fo/Lnrh2
American "developers" of the weapon were plagiarists of known science. This is academy for you. This is the incestuous jewish filth that is theoritical physics, filling up holes everywhere nowadays, discovering more dimensions by each year. If you want to dwelve into science because you want to understand the world, you will be disappointed. If you want to make money as profession then godspeed to you, user.
Check: Theory of anti-relativity; Origin of energy synthesis (best one imo); History and theory of electricity. All videos by Eric P Dollard.

Bumping this, very obvious shills are sliding and shilling the University stuff we have on here the hardest.