AN INVITATION

TO ALL THE BIG GUYS

on January 20th a big stream will take place. A stream to unfuck all our shit and end alimony payments and adam sandler comedies until forever.

BRING YOUR BANTER AND SHITPOSTING

I UNIRONICALLY LIKED THE LAST JEDI

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

: ^ )

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/BaneWatches
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats a big cross

For a Jew

Irish user here. Will be there You're Ugly Too and Peaky Blinder. Thanks for letting us know /bane/,

A lot of loyalty for a hired Baneposter.

Wait what the fuck, I don't see Paul Blart Mall Cop anywhere on that list. Was there an Error?

Plane scene will be on the night plan

The plane scene is the entire movie.

We will watch it the original language

Can you have the movies ready in advance this time? The /bane/ and /just/ film night was great but was hours off schedule and didn't have Furry Vengeance.

They didn't update the poster, but Paul Blart is still going to be screened before the main seance.

BRAVO NIPS

Dr Pavel, I'm Alexa Bliss

YOUR TRAP IS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Uhh, you don't get to bring men.

they're not my men

And why would I wrestle them?

They're big guys.

what did xhe mean by this?

You call this a baneposting stream?

You call this a baneposting stream?

damn that's a good point

Should be at 2pm tomorrow.

bump!

I just showed up - no one here

the 20th u silly

I thought this was today.
I spent the whole day thinking it was Saturday.

oh right
it is the 20th though

Does Paul Blart Mall Cop begin before the others?

>>>/bane/138263

bump for gr8 justice

PAUL BLART PLAYING NOW

cytu.be/r/BaneWatches

Best part of the stream tbh.

a wild pajeet appears

CHAD
CHAD
CHAD

IT BEGINS

Chad?

CON AIR