92,102,400 seconds until Avatar 2

people who post frog edits should be hanged

It won't be good because it can't.

Tell me how it could be good, I'd like to know how that's possible.

This is what butthurt haters actually believe.

Ha. You know what the current plot outline is right?

Everybody good comes back to life, everybody bad comes back to life, main characters play house and have kids, the first movie repeats but this time it's under waters so you've got a different imaginary zoo to wank to. This is not good film making.

This is a 4chan thread.

nah bae i jus playin wit ya freal

lol jk if i was serious di would jus be a bunch of apple emoji

It will be the most successful movie of ALL time, AGAIN!

God, I miss Abatap.

He ground on the nerves after a while. Had his moments, tho.

Will Abatap return?

Where there is Avatar and butthurt haters, there is Abatap.

We had it so good then and we didn't even know it.

I have doubts he can fool as many people again but you are probably right.

Why the fuck are we getting more Avatar films? The first one wrapped things up, but it was rushed as fuck - Cameron should have split the first one into two films, ending part one with the destruction of the Home Tree.

welcome to Holla Forums. a sad copy of 4chan

0/10 you’re just butthurt

Didn't Cameron said he had like 12 Avatar movies planned?

Nice copypasta, bro.

Avatar, the highest grossing film of all time that nobody seems to remember or care about anymore.

What attracted so many people to see it anyways, the CGI? The story certainly wasn't anything interesting. And now that advanced CGI is so common I don't think it has anything going for it anymore. Mark my words, after the first sequel these movies are going to fucking tank.

I think it was the idea of making something new and showing a strange alien world. Shame that the story was shit.

literally never been done before

Kill you're self

It was the first big movie filmed completely in 3D wasn't it? wasn't that the gimmick that pulled people in?

You can be sarcastic if you want but Avatar was an attempt at creating something new that isn't a remake or a reboot.

big if true

I remember some soyboys became an hero because they didn't live in a hippydippy commie tribe like in Avatar.

t. kekistani cuck

This can be an interesting word:
Does 'planned' = a desire to make more
or
Does 'planned' = mapped out with stories outlined

Given the way Avatar ended I'm guessing the former, so if he makes more as planned they are going to be terrible.

It's true you snowflake, did you know Clinton is a Maoist?