Gamer fuel general #12

May Holla Forums give me some gamer recomendations? My regular gamer fuel tends to give me violent diarrhea.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/vkRU4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beef jerky and Scotch is all you need. Your regular meals should be meat and three veg (with the exception of breakfast which is bacon, egg, and maybe some cheese, and sandwiches are fine as long as they also contain a suitable mix of the above) with water to wash it down. Everything else is faggot food.

Eat raw potatoes cheeki breeki style. Maybe if you eat enough vodka will ferment in your stomach.

Today i boiled some nice extra oily home made spaghetti with meat tomato sauce, feels good to not be a NEET cuck eating shitty ramen with eggs.

did you do that before or after work?

After work, took me like 3 hours. Also NEETs just cant into cooking regardless.

-Vegetable Oil

-pot

-water

-potato

-Basic fucking utensils like a knife and a potato skinner

If you got to fatten yourself, make at least sure it's high quality fat. Then you can say, your belly is worth more than that chad's car.

chocotaco

Forget french fries I wish I could successfully make hash browns.

I have an easier time making fries than hash browns, mostly because I don't have a proper potato shredder.

If you change potato with mozzerella sticks you get fried cheese sticks

KILL YOU'RESELF

Symphony #4 in D Minor
Tanqueray gin, elderflower, chamomile, apple and lemon

Donut milkshake

This is the best time wasting fuel, vydia or anything

I cook just fine. I'm more of the poor variety instead of a NEET though.
On topic coffee with a bit of milk, milk because I'm not lactose intolerant, water and non-salted crackers sometimes with peanut butter.

jesus mary and fucking joseph user those look delicious

Looks like maggots laced with peanut butter.

Ramen noodle peanut butter sandwich is pretty decent. Made it the other day when the bread molded and I didn't have any bread to use.

Oh wow, what a useful interesting thread.

my nigga

absolutely disgusting

These aren't things that people really eat, this is just people throwing shit around for laughs.

First one is an actual Brazilian takeaway. Second one is Mexican I think.

I thought it was some crazy bongistan fad, Maybe it tastes good.

Have a drink on me!
imgur.com/gallery/vkRU4

Why does he wear the mask?

Root beer