A bit of a pattern there no mate?

A bit of a pattern there no mate?

I could also point out all the shitty games made in the USA.

Were ALL of them made in the same city?

Well, yes, a large portion of shitty games come from San Francisco.
But if the point you're making is that one city in the UK is making all these shitty games, then you do need to be more specific than "they're all made in the UK".

GuildfordPride.png

Probably projects made by the same people operating under different studio names.

I know for a fact Godus was a Molyneux fart, so there's definitely different people involved.

I've never heard of Godus

Molyneux did a kickstarter for a god sim game some years back, another one of those "you can do anything" stories. It got funded, and then while it was in production he put out a phone game called Curiosity - What's Inside The Cube. Just a big ol' cube made of billions of smaller cubes, and people all around the world working together to break it down cube by cube to see what was in the middle.
The guy who got to the middle first was some random shmo from Scotland, and as a reward he got to have anything he wanted programmed into Godus, as well as a portion of the game's profits. You can imagine how well all of this went down.

The game's now in Early Access, and all updates have ceased. The last I've heard of Molyneux was in that interview with the "journalist" at Rock Paper Shotgun who started the whole thing by asking him if he was a pathological liar.

Wait, wasn't No Man's Sky made in some shitty Nordic or Scandinavian country?
Anglo-Saxons are the worst Europeans.

Molyneux also is working on other project already, and the guy he left in charge of Godus said they won't be able to make the game exactly as they said it would be on the Kickstarter.

How do you go from Populous and Black And White to Fable 3 and Godus?

I think the 50hz PAL standard effectively brain damaged several generations of europeans and the ramifications will be felt for a long time. May be why there are pretty much no important or good games from the region. Europe is essentially a void.

Aww yiss. Fucking Guildford. 2 main streets and a shitton of students and peasants
The city of greatness

Well it certainly sounds like the typical kikery from kikestarter projects then, I'm sure glad that I didn't even know about it or have any hype for it

More importantly how do you go from founding and selling multiple game studios with critically acclaimed titles and all you can afford to make is shitty mobile games like Godus.

Money and power is wasted on the old.

Didn't Molyneux even go to space once? Or was that Richard Garriott?

That was Garriott, but Garriot's game studio was pulled straight from underneath him by frivolous lawsuits from EA forcing him into a buyout, Garriot never had the revival Molyneux had though, Lionhead made Fablé, The Movies and Black and White, Garriot had a bunch of MMOs that were decent at best but minus 50k points for being an MMO.

Garriott made Ultima you fuck.

I know, but I was talking about post Origin Systems titles, I don't care for his post Origin stuff.

Oh okay, my bad.

Please stop, you're about as good at video games as cuisine.

the UK is where all the jews come from

wrestlers are so fucking messed up

I didn't realize the Jews originated from Britain.

The Eternal Anglo has always had a bit of the Jew in them.

One thing I cant understand about western developers is that they can make the best video games, but also can make some of the worst games out there.

not the best, but when they put design first, Western developers do a lot of great things. Sadly this isn't the case too often, and these days it seems to be an incredible rarity.

UK devs also made Rise of the Robots which is by far the absolute worst excuse for a fighting game ever made.

Only if you count "overly edgy" and "babby cartoonish" as "good".

since you're talking about visuals, and not design, I already know you aren't worth talking to.

I specifically mentioned design you stupid butthurt weeb faggot.

Most people in Europe played on computers

I'll take "overly edgy" and "babby cartoonish" over "lol so randumb" and "we wuz"

Tabula Rasa was actually really good.

Rip

Well whose is it problem that one only goes for overshilled commiefornia abortions.

overly edgy and babby cartoonish aren't descriptions of game design. Try again.

Not mine, as the last western game I played within the last year were Dustforce and Halo Online.

Pick 1

Shit, I forgot that Halo Online was Russian. I guess it doesn't count as western.

ori and the blind forest was an alright game but the upgrade system should have never been in the game. It trivializes a fairly easy but decently designed game.

You wanna argue semantics you buttflustered autist? When people talk about "design" of a game they refer to general graphics style, meanwhile "visual effects" only refers to shit that isn't there in a "normal" scene and has to be super-imposed into it.

pick one.
Twisted metal 3&4 are better than 1&2

when you say people refer to design as graphical style, do you mean retards? I've never seen this in any instance except under the pretext of talking about art design. You have no idea what you're talking about, and it's safe to say you're also projecting your own hurt feelings.

Game design refers to how the gameplay is structured man, how are you not gettin what he's tryin to tell you?
Its going right over your head! Get taller!

Spot a sperg.

Islam does encourage rational thinking. It forces people to confront their cultural marxist brainwashing.

Indoctrinates people into fundamentalism more like it. So it kinda does the opposite.

Nigglet the 4th stands as the best one of the series to this day, with largest roster, largest variety, best levels, best controls and best graphics for its time period.