YU-NO thread

Ayumi is best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Kono_Yo_no_Hate_de_Koi_wo_Utau_Shoujo_YU-NO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone got an install for retards? last time I tried it just kept crashing on launch.

Any news on the remake getting localized?

What is it?
Besides the bad box?

No thanks.

A visual novel

Is there anything particularly significant about it besides being a vn game on the Saturn?

It's much more like point-and-click adventure than a typical VN. Also, it was originally a PC game.

I'm sorry you got your hopes up op

Wow Satan the OG poster here

Why the fuck would I import a japanese VN for a system with no good games as a child?
What are you even trying to say here?

saturn had about twice as many games as the N64, the good news is now that the library is easily available to us as adults, it is no issue experiencing it.

Ayumi just made me want to slap the shit out of her for getting duped by that asshole. Mio is the real best girl.

Some post the remake comparison. Looks like absolute dogshit.
How did they manage to fuck the art up so much in the remake?

Good question.
It's hard to believe that they looked at that art and said, 'Okay, this works.'

N64 has Goldeneye, PS1 has Driver and MoH, Saturn has jackshit.

And half of those are multiplats better on other consoles
The only thing better than console fanboys are console fanboys arguing about long dead consoles aborted by their own developers.

>>>/9gag/

Ayumi is pretty sluttish, she falls for any man who shows her protection and authority, another girl whit daddy issues on the game.

A series of anime images and text advanced by pressing a single button. Sometimes you may need to choose between text options which will lead to a different image/text path.

Installation instructions:
tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Kono_Yo_no_Hate_de_Koi_wo_Utau_Shoujo_YU-NO
Reminder that you absolutely want the high def audio.

Let's hope not, it's the VN/point & click adventure equivalent of a Hollywood reboot.

YU-NO is a point & click adventure with time travel mechanics, but VN's are allowed anyway so go cry into your copy of CoD Master Chief edition instead of fagposting here.

How autistic are you. He explained what the game was.

Learn to read or go to tumblr if you like searching for things to be offended by.

You forgot to mention the timeline jumping mechanic. It's pretty important, without using it you can't progress the story.

I have the hots for foxy lady/nurse-sensei.