SS13 THREAD Laws are Tricky

What is Space Station 13?
SS13 is a robust multiplayer point-and-click about surviving a shift in the uniform of a NanoTrasen station employee paid solely in donkpockets.
Where can I play?
CPStation is currently the primary Holla Forums server. You can download the BYOND client or join our server directly from your web browser to play. The web client is unreliable, and we recommend the latest BYOND client for the best experience
possible. The BYOND client is presently Windows only, though it is compatible with WINE.
You will need a BYOND account to connect to our server.
Client Download - byond.com/download/
Server Info
Name: CPStation
Public Address: 149.56.29.240:1337
Chan only Address: 149.56.29.240:2337
SERVER IS DEAD PLS HELP
email: [email protected]/* */
Wiki (Outdated)
8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Sierracode/-tg-station/issues/121
youtube.com/watch?v=GqM_-p_wK_U
github.com/Sierracode/-tg-station/issues
byond.com/forum/?post=29715
don't
poll-maker.com/poll834248xb83D4dcD-33
archive.is/2oWVq
pastebin.com/bVkVRLyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's a solid lawset, but I've got better.

So what about the trolley problem? Would it pull the lever or ignore it and let everyone die?

REV ROUNDS ARE TOO FUCKING EASY
They're too short and all it is just cult + easier way of converting. There's no political rallying, destruction, and eventual war that are common in revolts. I want to see greysuits battling sec in war, and them sending a shuttle full of dead officials as a message to them. Give the option to use flags instead of spray cans, and make it feel more like a country is forming. Multiple rev scenarios, Cargonia/Atmosia declaring independence, Clown forming his own kingdom and declaring war against Shitcurity. There's no "RP" to rev rounds anymore, no planning, all you get is just a bunch of fags who want to kill the Captain as soon as possible. The problem with this is that our server barely gets 20 people average. Make it a separate mode from normal rev? Or just give harder objectives when the server is way more populated?

Paladins would explode, asimov wouldn't have much of a problem with it

You know, I just realized that lawset defines harm but never says to prevent it.

Could we have it set to extended every like 3-5 rounds?
Sometimes I just want to do my job without being robusted.

Plus maybe it would help newfriends learn how to play.

It's easy, remove Rev from rotation and keep Gangs at it's place, same exact idea but with better execution, more roleplay and better weaponry.

no

Why?

github.com/Sierracode/-tg-station/issues/121

purge the unrobust!

PALADIN AI would either pull or not pull the trolley to 1 person, then would be questioned by a mod regardless.
Asimov would get busy trying to get nobody to die or let 5 people die. The lawset has "do not cause human death" coming first, and "do not let a human come to harm" later, so it gives priority to not causing human harm.

make it instead of meming it

Better weaponry is a horrible excuse to execute revs off the list. Gangs let people grab the armoury first, and then order more guns later through sieges on cargo and whoever holds cargo.
Revs add more interesting stationary battles. What makes it so good is the crewmember in that job, has to know their shit and must be able to be as robust as possible with his surroundings.

ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for jimdandy (MoMMI) (10080 minutes) with the reason: "Breaking laws as MoMMI" to the ban database.
ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) banned JimDandy/(ALLAH) from AI, Cyborg, MoMMI for 10080 minutes

ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) has added a PERMABAN for jimdandy with the reason: "Got banned as MoMMI immediately rejoined, went sec and starting murdering people" to the ban database.

Going public was worth it

kek niggers, I'm now perma'd from literally every server

what an awful community this game has

jimdandy pls go

(1)

DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD THREAD DEAD GAME

Thanks user I needed a good laugh

This is legitimate autism.

On an unrelated note, apparently microwaves can break.

Inaction would cause 5 deaths
Action would cause 1

idk because i havent played in weeks/months but every time i want to, i remember this incident and it turns me right off

But hey were public so that means were basically pabderibg to reddit now, just like yandere dev :^)

yup

is there a coder working on something really big instead of just the little titbits we get?

Not me.

I'm currently working on a spriting project where Im making a big batch of sprites themed around greyshirt weapondry and security tools and weapons to combat them. I cant really safe for sure if/when someone will code them in after they are done but if they do, I'd like to see them added all at once instead of one at a time so it feels like a big update

I really should work on those spiders….

The blip for the Sec heartbeat monitor came out looking pretty nice

It's been about 7 months since I last played this, and I've had to re-install BYOND to even give it a try. Right off the bat I run into a few problems: first, links from my browser won't work anymore, meaning any server I want to play has to be done from within the client itself. That's a problem for unlisted servers, and I have no idea how to fix it. But second, jesus fuck. I have no idea where to go. what place is good? I hear hippie is still a festering pile of shit, so i'm not touching that realm. did anything interesting happen code-wise in the last year or so? What's fun?

Cant you just open the IP to connect directly?

Dead server.

I can't believe I let a fucking MoMMi throw my bomb into space. At least it was funny

it's only the dead hour where it's only ling/trait

we need more low pop antags

low pop abductor pls

I've got an idea that's like that but not

I think something like this would be neat and wouldn't require much changing

If I could, I have no idea how. I tried copy-pasting the link into a different browser thinking it was just firefox, but no dice. Is there an option in byond for it?

ctrl-o

You mean the thing we already have? The abductor and wizard numbers aren't even a new addition to this server they're dated to over a year ago.

As far as I can tell the upper limit on players required for a game mode is 15 for ragin mages and shadowlings. 20 for monkey but that one isn't even enabled and the others are good because we really don't need 4 wizard niggers attacking a crew of 6 people.

bull shit

How about a VIP round?

Alternately the VIP is a traitor too and needs to escape with a traitor

space ninja then?

there are never 10 people on at lowpop times

I'd sprite up some mushroom men

More fungus for botanists to grow would be neat.

see I can sprite that shit but actually putting it into the game would be up to someone who knows how to code it

Call me crazy but I wouldn't want to deal with a wizard when there's only 4 people on the station.

As for blobs and abductors those don't even need to be the game mode to occur they can happen as events so all that's really necessary for those is for people to contain their murderboner, unless the abductor thing was reverted as soon as it happened. What should be done though is for there to be an actual event that spawns the swarmer shells that were ported about a month ago. I think as it is now they're admin spawned only which sucks because swarmers are some fun shit.

HA

definitely not any shit like wizards

but some low-energy antag action with non-murderbone objectives would be sick.

this

There is no such thing as a "murderbone objective" I dont think you even know what that word means. A murderbone is when you're an antag and you murder someone just for the hell of it.

Sounds like swarmers to me. If I remember right they specifically have laws that prohibit them from killing but have as their main goal to take in raw materials to produce more swarmer shells so that the only way people would really die from them is if they stick around a breached area too long which is also how the new swarmer shells get ghosts to play them. I think they also have short duration stun arms and weak barricades to protect themselves with but those may have been removed due to shitters.

Or what goon station calls miscreants who are just glorified vandalizers, similar to what /vg/ calls diona.

maybe there needs to be a mid ground between antag and protags called midtags that aren't supposed to be out right antagonistic but are supposed to cause grief to protagonists

I thought that was everyone except the antags.

We already have those, they are called "Greyshirts" and "Clowns" Why the fuck would you want an antagonist who doesnt kill anyone? Thats the whole point of being an antag. Its part of the game.

abductor don't need to kill anyone
blobs don't have a kill anyone objective

This.

In fact, steal objectives where the antag doesn't even murderbone are the most challenging and rewarding shit

No but they kidnap and fuck with people enough.

Dont be fucking retarded. You know damn well no blob is going to survive without killing people.

The point of an antag isn't really killing it's to create situations within the game that make each round different from the next. Which is also why strictly adhering to objectives makes for a shit antag as it quickly devolves into very predictable and repetitive rounds. Just like taser/laser murderboning does.

That's not the same situation at all. Law 1 overrides Law 2. Period.

What a waste of trips

aye, fucking with people, not killing them

you're right but the only objective a blob has is to consume the station and on this note xenomorphs have no objectives

this man is a mushroom he fights for spores!

Thats becuase of dominant strategy. It works and everyone knows it works so they stick to it. If it were up to me, I'd make it so that theres no tasers or eguns in the armory, with the only tasers being the ones security gaurds get and the only eguns spawning with the Captain, HoP and HoS, so if you want one, you either have to robust a security gaurd or a head.

*or order one from cargo

I'll do more mushroom men and see how sierra feels about them

Have a webm.

mommi actively walling me in and otherwise breaking his laws

It's almost like you can instantly see which ones are shitters based on whether or not they changed from the default look.

that's the second round toeblaster was a total law breaking shitter

Ckeys at time;
Archibald_Wiggins
Toeblaster (the MoMMI)
Homer Greenawalt (the QM) with the antag of that round proceed to shot an assistant and unload a clip of auto rifle on me as NON ANTAG (I had his old id on me so that why he is shooting himself)

the only antag of the round

you fail to mention the part where you shot both of us with a double barrel shotgun as soon as you saw us

yeah bro go fuck yourself

you mean the bartender one with only has beanbag rounds?

you forgot to post the part just before this where you fire your shotgun at me

rounds hurt me pretty good, assumed they were improvised.

what were the colour of the shells?

doesnt matter what munitions it was, he fired a shotgun and we responded appropriately.

dude you killed me as a nontag i was only defending myself because you guys are coming after me, i pda you saying that i found your old id and as a nontag you proceed to exile me and then come to the gate way to kill me IT WAS BEAN BAGS THAT SHIT DOES NOT HURT YOU DUMB FUCK

we went to the gateway to explore, not kill you. at least that's why I went

kinda does

it does hurt but not alot

do you rly think someone is gonna bother to look at the shells when they were just shot at? m88888888888 just accept that you got robusted

grief la grief
Homer Greenawalt implants you with the implant.

he had an red space suit he got minor bruises at best

you had the privilege of going on a space adventure with me, the QM, your superior & department head on this station whom you had already lied to repeatedly and stolen from. You weren't even stripped of your equipment.

Then you thank me for this shining opportunity by blasting me with a shotgun (which you didn't give me the courtesy of inspecting to determine what shells of the many possible options you could have loaded into it).

you deserved everything that happened to you.

you shoot at people, they shoot you back.

you guys shot me with eguns first when i had done nothing :3 stop being a nigger griefer

WOOW ADVENTURE

you'd be stupid not to if you're able to

it wouldn't be with meteor shells

FIRE FOR THE FIRE GOD

meant for the salty fucker, not you

though I'm still hurt you made me a suitbro and then killed me without even getting a greentext to show for it

can't stop clicking the wrong posts
jfmsu

NONTAG

I was antag fam

mfw the stage 3 singularity was only putting out 300 mW

Metagaming ban
ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Jimena Curry) has added a PERMABAN for gatzy with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Metagaming" to the ban database.
ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Jimena Curry) has added a PERMABAN for archibaldwiggins with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Metagaming" to the ban database.

Both known shitters. Both watch flagged for metagaming. Gathered evidence over a good few incidents.

Ip and CID banned.

When I say I will watch you like a hawk I mean it.

what evidence?

get fucked :^)

Mommi runs out of charge.
Takes mommi to charger by saying "oh you are out of charge"
leaves mommi at charger
Comes back after mommi notices it cannot put itself in.
No communication after he first left the mommi in the spot. No communication after he put him in.

Other cases with these two people have been shared with me from other admins.

oh, so it's totally impossible for someone to come to the realization that a mommi can't close the charger cover since it's out of power

real evidence please

pretty sure you were just looking for a reason to ban me since I kept robusting people you liked :)

I made emote sounds repeatedly.

I'll be back on after lunch.

He was off your screen with the other admin watching him. No sound was heard after he left.

You tried to go in. He only then came back.
also
See you soon edgemaster.

Are you seriously banning someone because they put a mommi in the charger without communication IC?
Oh woe is us, for two random guys decided to communicate such a petty thing not IC but OOC, truly such a thing will destroy the very fabric of society!
You're a joke Sierra, akin to the rest of your administration, only reason this server didn't die is because you went public.

Someone's salty they got caught metagaming eh?
Good riddance tbh.

Is serbia kill?

Oh woe is us, for two random guys decided to communicate such a petty thing not IC but OOC, truly such a thing will destroy the very fabric of society!

Well atleast now I know 100% you were metagaming.
Pleasure working with you fam.

there was no ooc communication, I literally just realized on the way back that I he probably couldn't close the hatch

I think you know who I am.
And I know that I've been here from the start and few of the guys that joined with us in this server remained.
You and your shitters of admins costantly fuck shit up with the most autistic shit I can think of yet when this kind of petty shit happen or someone does a simple sentence of IC in OOC ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE, BRING THE BANHAMMER.
You're an attention whore that found himself in a position of power, no more no less.

like I said, sierra is a button happy tyrant that was literally just looking for a reason to ban me since her favorites get robusted regularly and whine to him

youtube.com/watch?v=GqM_-p_wK_U

No you openly admitted to metagaming, I've been here since the start of the Holla Forums server faggot, and if you were part of that metagroup that kept fucking up servers all the time then good fucking riddance to you.
Git gone.

You can fuck off too tbh.
You both spout absolute horseshit.

someone cant read ids

Kek, alright, what's my name them, reveal it so we can account who do you think I am.
Because I'm fairly sure I was very vocal in all of these threads about admins being shitters and I'm pretty sure everyone that isn't mentally retarded can take a wild guess as to who I am.

Stop feeding the attention whore. Holy shit.

Duly noted.

What, you know who I am yet you don't want to call me out?
Because I'm an attentionwhore?
Even though your admins namefag costantly, spawn themselves as invincible assholes with donut steel jobs and backgrounds?

This server doesn't have a playerbase problem, it has an administration problem.
You act like you're better than baystation, yogstation /tg/ or who the fuck else runs this type of shit but you're going back into it again.

See how you mocked the other servers for banning for petty shit, see how it's happening in this one as well.
But no, you guys are different, better than the rest, you don't have the same circlejerk praising themselves over and over and shitting on everyone else.
Literally the same thing that happened when Holla Forums had a ss13 server for the first time, the same people causing the same circlejerk.

Gud pasta my nigga.

Every 8ch ss13 server thus far has died because of autistic teenagers and their drama.
Just filter salty cunts and play the game, post any legit complaints and if you're not happy with the serb, leave.
Holla Forums is such a shitty community, full of failed normalfags and drama queens. I'm not surprised that the owner of a server based in this place bans regularly, and to be honest I encourage it.

This tbh.

Every complain is meet with a "GIT GUD" or "lol u salty", and it's always the same three people saying it.
What does apply for a legit complain then?
Just mechanical stuff? The map not being pretty enough? Some of the bugs?
I discovered the fucking double-laser toy gun bug, I ahelped to have the Ripley's goliath hide bug fixed on top of several others we spotted with the rest of the playerbase.

The reason servers fall are because of drama bullshit, that's right but more often than not it's the circlejerk that kills it, not the people that complain.
Fix your moderation or this server is going to rot, as it should be.
I regret pushing the suggestion to make this server public, would have died faster if I didn't, then maybe someone actually capable would have worked on something decent.

I used to be against banning on SS13 and hated admins who overreacted to minor shit. After all the iterations of Holla Forums servers I've come to hate the Holla Forums playerbase, and not just in SS13 servers. Every fucking Holla Forums server I see is abundant with this same type of retard that believes it's their utmost right and civic duty to ruin shit for others even when it completely breaks the flow of the game and everyone else hates them. Not even for any entertainment they themselves gain like your more common griefing in other games but purely because fuck the police bro.

I fucking hate what Holla Forums has become and I hate what the userbase has boiled down to. I wish Holla Forums and Holla Forums servers could go back to what they were in late 2014 and early 2015.

ALL BUGS GO HERE

Ban announcement

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Jimena Curry) has added a TEMPBAN for moonmanmoonman (8000 minutes) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Late join as captain. Run past 2 bodies. Realease two plasma canisters from Toxins. Teleported him to admin prison so he would not cause more damage as he ignored ahelps. Suicided and Disconnected. (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)" to the ban database.

SERVER IS KILL

Apparet from the fact I sent this in ooc. Sure server is dead.

I am currently restarting the rack as VMware is decling to make anouther VM even though I have the rights. Thus I am rebooting and running that shit from root like a cunt.

SERVER RESTART IN EFFECT.RESTATING IN 10 MINUTES

server online

Bannus are bannus

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Alejandra McShain) has added a TEMPBAN for lampeye (5000 minutes) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) singularity bombing." to the ban database.

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Alejandra McShain) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for nerfherder88 (Silicon) (2880 minutes) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Breaking mommi laws." to the ban database.

Wanna play tiberan sun later? Maybe you'll stop being a faggot by then.

Extend my ban. I need to get shit done in a week's time.

Is serbia kosovo?

People who actually think this have no business playing any of the command or department head roles and deserve to be banned for doing stupid shit like that.

Nope

The game lore specifically says the purpose of the station is to mine, harvest, process, and otherwise collect as much plasma as possible while conducting research on it.

Maybe he wanted to release two in the halls unannounced to test crew responses as well as the biological effect on unprepared humans

MUH LORE

loyalty implant

He has to follow space law. Intentionally releasing plasma to "draw a traitor out" because his PDA exploded is grand sabatoge.

Authority to do things =/= Authority to grief things

Captain can execute a crewmember if he, in good faith, deems it neccessair for the betterment of the station. He can't just go and kill people for the hell of it, the point is context.

If said crewmember has illegal equipment or has harmed or shown intent and had the equipment to maim another crewmember then it's an entirely different deal. HOWEVER, if the crewmember did nothing but do his job or help other people, there's no reason for his execution at all; if anything the captain would be the one under arrest for attempting to execute a working non-rogue nanotrasen asset.

Releasing a canister of plasma in the hallways is hardly excusable by anyone short of newb engineers/toxins scientists who don't know how to even tie their own shoes, and even then that could be grounds for investigation and possibly demotion or incarcelation due to, at worst, job negligence and unintentional workplace hazards at best.

Tl:dr Rule 1: Don't be a dick.

Just fuck my shit up fam

Yes, to Nanotrasen. He has to put their and Centcomm's orders as top priority. In this case - plasma collection and research.

Never enforced as written, lawyers and detectives are never used to prevent punishment proactively, etc. There are tools in the game and you are misuing them or ignoring them all together just because a set of actions doesnt fit your narrative, which depends entirely on context. EVERY action is justifiable with role playing, but admins are shitters and do it for free

Plasma collection and research does not cover "testing" plasma on the crew by releasing it in the hallway and you damn well know that.

That would require someone to actually care what type of nigger you are.

sic proxy my nigga.

what would be the point of using proxy on a anonymous board

Replying to yourself, to make drama?
Shilling posts?
To be a shitter?

I stopped playing because I sucked at all jobs exept chemist, but it was so robust that I just got bored after nuking the station for the 10th time or stopping antags with a nitro filled chem room.

Any jobs as fun if not more? I was thinking maybe gen or pharma.

fuck, I meant toxin scientist

robust atmos techs are meme levels of powerful

R&D is still fun even if it's a checklist, we got enough toys in there to basically do any job, including security and engineering, inside the R&D. We can even mass produce chem synthesizers for producing shitloads of stabilized 600u corn oil grenades.

Mining could be fun for you too, if you get the timing right you can get reaction 0 gibtonite that basically fucks shit up royally, and that sweet, sweet 80-brute melee resistant hardsuit is nothing to joke about.

Would probably work to also just make the armory guns slightly less accessible.

Just put the weapons in locked lockers that require either an Emag or proper ID to open.

Grenades, emitters, lasers and other guns could be used to break open those lockers if the crew was so desperate to access the station's armoury.

The issue with proper lockers, is either coding in new ones or adding new rules to existing lockers, some of which would overpower them for basic crewmembers.

So it turns out secbots can freely travel in space. the fucker was about 4 tiles out in space and 3 away from me. He was able to change direction and hunt me down in space and stuncuff me.

robust

Beepsky's robust as fuck, never underestimate it even in the middle of space.

>Get pushed down and my sword stolen

You still want them to be accessible to traitors and crew, it should just be difficult for them to access.

le fnghy face~

I've made it a recurring habit of stealing the mops of janitors feeling brave enough to use them.

Instead of whining about it like a pussy bitch, you can find another in maintenance.

It ain't gonna polish itself, faggot.

Don't fuck with the janitor m8, I'll fuck you up.

I'd smack your shit up if I wasn't banned and finishing a paper.

Okay admins, lets see you get out of this

That's not how it works.

nice meme

why there hasn't been a japanese high school station?

We had one of those about two days ago.
Shit was cash.

Internals is supposed to be ONLY for emergencies which is why every crewman is issued only one canister that can only last for 15 minutes, not for everyone to always be wearing at all times. Stop trying to justify your shittery.

on our server or other server?

you're attacking the admins but in reality no one wants to play with you

really those griefers are probably all from Holla Forums and freech and such

This one.

I can read perfectly fine faggot. Weeb high school lawset is just weeb-faggotry over an asimov lawset.

deflammer had his role removed over that, you're only spouting shit because your bitch ass is panicking over getting fucked

this

those types of people push out everyone else and it's happening on the board its self too

they're not 8channers either

the higher ranking you are the more you are held accountable

what the fuck

GHOST BLOW JOBS

robotictis

yes we know this

get molested

make it your mission to make that the mission

i really meant a server whit a high school theme, all the jobs and sprites changed.

faggots keep trying to justify being faggots by bringing up the game's lore

there's some outfits but for the whole school you'd either need to suck a sprite fags dick or do it your self

I replied to the wrong thing there, I meant to say to that was we should really make our own lore and disregard that goon shit

what the fuck

is what I meant to reply to

Ban Announcement

ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(George Leach) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for classysniper (Chief Engineer) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Let the singularity loose as non-antag." to the ban database.
Ban saved to database.
ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(George Leach) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for classysniper (Station Engineer) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Let the singularity loose as non-antag." to the ban database.
Ban saved to database.
ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(George Leach) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for classysniper (Atmospheric Technician) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Let the singularity loose as non-antag." to the ban database.

ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(George Leach) has added a TEMPBAN for classysniper (1440 minutes) with the reason: "ICK OCK BAN HE" to the ban database.

When you fuck up and then keep fucking up with ICK OCK about fucking up.

Classysniper WAS an antag that last round.

He even greentext

revoke that shit you trigger happy cunt

That was satisfying as fuck

Disregard Job bans I didn't check that in time and I suck cocks. Those are lifted.
Ick Ock ban still in place though. For not only the ick ock you guys saw but for also doing it in the mumble.

fags

Really?
Color me surprise, when did that happen?
When did deflammer get removed as admin?

awhile ago

Fuck

it was a shame too

Stay classy.

kill me now

That was a fun round.

If you want to learn how to fucking play, go on one of the servers that offers nothing but extended.

Good luck swallowing all those furries though.

Fuck off back wherever you came from

yfw hippy is more comfy than admin abuse station

Anyone remember Kyres the kike/Jewfro?

idk fam, when multiple people have complaints of the administration being huge niggers, i'd say there's a problem

I've been through 4? iterations of Holla Forums ss13, and so far I've seen the vast majority of complaints coming from a small group of shitters who think that anyone stopping them from being king meta gaming griffon is a shitmin who's ruining their fun. (Notice that we have more than one person posting in the thread who've been banned from quite a few servers)

It's honestly not that hard to just not be a gigantic nigger when you play the game and not go full self-antag retard.

it's easy to dismiss complaints when you group them in with people who get banned on every server.

Obviously all complaints aren't to be dismissed, but there is a vocal minority who complain incessantly without cause.

There have been bad admins in the past, but I don't think I've ever seen one stay around. (They always end up getting de-admined and removed eventually, see: derflammen, etc.)

Not bad, although you might want to consider a bit more contrast in your colour choices.
Could I ask what the intended uses of these sprites are?

the issue isnt so much as the admins, but sierra picking who he likes and looking for excuses to ban those who pick on them

Sorry, I meant LESS contrast. The whites are a little bit too stong.

If you're intentionally griffing anyone as a non-antag constantly, you're due for a ban regardless.

It's one thing to pull a prank or two, it's another to do more than inconvenience someone else.

I do what I like on the server, usually not involving others but if someone is annoying or gets in the way, I'm not gonna just stop because i'm not an antag.

Spent 3 rounds yesterday trying to build a Gundam but when I did it was fantastic.

LONG LIVE GUNDAM

I mean, if you don't like the rules, you have to accept the consequences. It's really that simple.

Is serb ded or what?

It was his fault for not being prepared for a combat mech :^)
Also your harm intent in any combat mech will smack people, the durand hits like a truck and also knocks people down, fairly certain disarm can also be used.

I don't think anyone is on right now.

Side story: Joined Hippie to see what everyone complains about, walked out of arrivals and got stuncuff'd, killed, then spaced by a griffsistant.

Wonderful server

I asked if it was down, not if anyone is playing

Well then no, the server is up but no one is on.

I just logged into it a few minutes ago, the server IS up. Must be something on your end or something wrong with BYOND.

Explosives are shit against blobs, when will people fucking get this?

EXPLOSIVES DON'T EVEN KILL SPECIAL BLOBS LIKE BLOB NODES. ONLY LASER-FIRE BASED WEAPONS DO, NOT FLAMETHROWERS, WELDERS AND EGUNS.

It's not that hard, jesus crist.

I see you or another user have to bring this up every other thread. Maybe it has to do with some being familiar with different/older codebases.

How old is the /tg/ code that CPstation is running? Isn't it an Holla Forums fork that originated with one of the older serbs?

I got into SS13 in january of 2015 and I could swear that the server's /tg/ code is older than that.

The grenade launcher that launches clusterbangs does a pretty good job of memeing blobs as well

Not even newer codebases have blobs being beaten by explosives, it's mostly disinformation from the goon and tg wiki (ss13.eu, tgstation13.org/wiki), in which their blobs did die before from flamethrowers and bombs, but no longer do.

We're running with an old TG codebase based circa 2013-14 with some updates. The blob is after the refactor update where they changed them to have more than just the green colour, and thus allowed for more deadly effects like Sorium and Ripping Tendrils, among others.

Clusterbang Sob-3 launcher does make some great and short work of blobs, but the missile launcher is complete dogshit at it and end up destroing equipment/sending wall and glass sections flying at friendlies to be embedded into their heads.

Other servers work for me. But not this one for some fucking reason.

Have you tried deleting your cache?

I was having weird issues, random boots (related to game mode, I think) and was not able to use any items. It was sorted by re-downloading the server files.

byond.com/forum/?post=29715

Are you trying to connect to the public or chan one? Because the chan one is only available to people who connected to it at least once during a one week grace period.

:^)

I admin for this server and I wouldn't be caught dead in a mumble or team speak for this and flat out refused to join one last time I adminned.

It really only led to faggotry in every past incarnation of the server here.

I'm aware, that's why I refuse to join them, plus it allows for metagaming too easily between shitters.
Purge all metagaming pieces of shit tbh fam.

ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Edgar Keener) has added a TEMPBAN for rogeriosatoshi (7200 minutes) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Murdering random people as security" to the ban database.

Trust me, I hear you loud and clear about not wanting to be in voice chat as an admin. But it's how I primarily communicate with Sierra.
And that's precisely why I'm monitoring it now. The guy that got the ick ock+job ban combo last night has a history of metashittery that is now starting to be dealt with.

You know the drill

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Marcus Christopher) has added a TEMPBAN for pancats (20000 minutes) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) RDM as HoS. Ignoring ahelps for around 5 minutes. Trying to beat self to death in admin prison as a way out. (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)" to the ban database.>>10875439

really i was just putting it in the ore box for you, and was gonna let you get whatever points you wanted from it

i was on your objective list anyway though, so you'd kill me anyway

Holy shit.

What?
That sounds like the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Why deliberately split the playerbase?

So we can tell who's SJW and who's not

Is there any recourse for people who missed the grace period?

Email the host and he'll probably ignore your request to enter the sekrit club station.

To be completely honest, it's actually dead, most people just play on the Hub-enabled server because of population, despite the loss in skillful crewmembers that this implies.

The server's on the hub?
That's a TERRIBLE idea.

Ding Dong Bannu

ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(George Leach) has added a TEMPBAN for carlgauss (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Non-antag killing other members of the crew for robusting his ass earlier in the shift." to the ban database.

If you're not an antag and feel you've been treated unjustly by other members of the crew then head to the nearest airlock to consult with the station counselor.

Did you mean: "Talking to a Security Officer or Detective or Lawyer so they can act as a middlemanon your behalf and do a thorough investigation, and if necessary, perform justice according to Space Law"?

Seriously stop banning people just because nobody is playing a particular job

Nope. I didn't stutter when I typed that out. If you get your ass beat by another crew member you don't take it upon yourself to kill them for it. Killing in self defense would be excusable, provided your life was in actual danger, but it stops being self defense 20 minutes after the fact.

Not to mention he killed someone in the same role with a different hairstyle as the person who kicked his ass

banning someone because they killed someone who attacked them? seems legit

Found the unrobust faggot, you stood in medbay without moving for 5 minutes after a body in crit was sent to you. You have to either be lagging to the point the game becomes a powerpoint expo or you are actually this unrobust at your job.

I was the person he attacked, a scientist. Basically a greytider was sneaking into sci, i began beating him for tresspassing and suddently the RD comes and starts beating ME for defending our workplace, with no communication given by RD. It ended with me leaving him in crit on medbay shortly after the blob announcement was made, in which i went to go and fight it.

Later on after i died to blob, he swipes by my corpse by casualty in medbay, calls me a traitor(no traitors in a blob round, by the by), tells the doctor to not clone/revive me, loots my shit and then puts me in the morgue.

I din't even ahelp, the admin just noticed the shittery happen by as he was a ghost and i guess he banned hin for that.

Seems legit

Times have truly changed.

You missed an opportunity to call it "literally rape".
Apply yourself next time.

Another sprite done for Civil Disobedience Project

someone attacks you, it's open season as far as i'm concerned. you don't need some crazy reason to kill people

Replace "chair" with "straightjacket" and tell me its not the same

You can escape a chair if you're smart about it. You can escape a straitjacket if you can tell a good story.
G
I
T
G
U
D
F
A
G
G
I
T

Can't gitgud against a banhammer :)

for a low pop antag without murderbone objective maybe

gitgud nerdlord

ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Clinton SNACKBAR) has added a TEMPBAN for jacketlover (1440 minutes) with the reason: "icky ocky" to the ban database.

Nah, the other dude try to kill me (a scientist) in space, but i suicide bombed and knocked him into crit.

Well at least theres that

Vote on meta rule enforcement.

don't use link shorteners/OZURT0

wew
poll-maker.com/poll834248xb83D4dcD-33

I know I'm EXTREMELY late on this but who the fuck is marking this.
This person needs to fucking die.

Gamemaster gaylos here. Yep I don't participate in the thread a lot of the time :'(

id imagine if people weren't so distracted by, iirc, the blob, there would've been robusting

There used to be an age where a reading of WGW would lead to the entire crew uniting to lynch the criminal,despite all odds.

aww yiss

And no, it wasn't for that fuckup. Got deadmined for something completely different, or so I am led to believe.

Took some screenshots of the comfy midnight/early morning shift, the traitor was RD who was shit at traitor and ended up getting robusted by me and another guy for repeatedly breaking shit. He was punished accordingly (straight-jacketed and sent on a conveyor belt ride until he went catatonic, then he died from a suicide MoMMI(?) attack) and the rest of the round was spent dicking around, including ayy shenanigans.

It's not how many buttons someone presses that makes them bad. It's which ones are the "wrong" ones. You can't say I didn't do my job, though. I did discipline those shitters (Talking about rulebreakers here) whom I could discipline, and banned the ones I couldn't.

For example, I didn't trigger any events whilst adminning for this server. I am usually the one who actually bothered to even respond to prayers, and if you had enough justification for what the request was, and/or if it was likely to be amusing and add legitimate fun to the round, I often granted the request.

If I was removed for anything, it's because I wasn't a hardass 98% of the time like some people in the team are.

FINALLY GOT IT WORKING AGAIN AND NOBODY IS ON

give it another 6 hours

Poor Fernando. Anyway, pastebin.com/FNgYH23a

and then you wonder why we don't get more players. inb4 one of those newfags is gonna say I am salty; I didn't even bother fighting nor care

I just noticed he left this on my head

people have been banned for similar behavior, but you're not one of sierra's favorites so don't expect anything

Ahelp that shit if it happens again, they're obviously pubfags griefing for the hell of it.

surefire sign of terminal asscancer
reminder to kill beepsky retards on sight, especially if they're actually security, borg them and move on. if a robot's going to do their job for them anyway it's a win-win.

Ban Announcement

ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(George Leach) has added a TEMPBAN for woolskull1234 (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Griefing the crew for calling the shuttle" to the ban database.

ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(George Leach) has added a TEMPBAN for gamer56595857 (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Griefing the crew for calling the shuttle" to the ban database.

Extended rounds are fun, but when you start killing the crew because they're interrupting your building/fixing autism it's time to stop.

If singulo got lose it was false play, the smeses were fully charged along with the rad collectors
You also failed to ban Silas Skywalker who bombed the station in the first place as non antag causing the whole fiasco to begin with. And let's just ignore the fact that the sec borg didn't move when I told it to.
Ow and then going mommies to decon the coms console to fucking prevent recalls, yeah go fuck yourself you're a shit admin.

Why would they ever call the shuttle? What's the reasoning, their laws tell them they don't give a shit about damage, only about repairing it. Infact it may be breaking their involvement laws due to how the shuttle basically ends the game for everyone else, i mean they're not even classified as crew, they're just glorified repair bots.

yeah the borg that weldbombed and the mmois did nothing wrong, the sci bomber did nothing wrong too.

didnt killed nothing that was not a MoMMIs breaking his rules

You deserved it tbh; you only cared about your asses, not about the players as a whole

Oh and for those that didn't notice; Those two that got banned

Are the ones described in here

So yeah; let them complain about the details all they want.

yeah i didnt want to play with anyone i just want to sandbox, i didnt even tried to repair the station that a nontag bombed its cool tho

Well it started as just some good ol fashioned bullying but he just kept bitching about how we're redditors and basically he just escalated his bitch factor.

So you banned two crewmembers who were attempting to repair the station, and thus needed extra time to do so by recalling the shuttle, but you don't ban the main factor of this whole ordeal AKA the faggot nonantag who bombed the fuck out of medbay?

Where the fuck are your priorities? I din't even play in that round and i can see the hotpocketry from here, why are you banning people for destroying mommies who are breaking their silicon laws? Did they at least kill other crewmembers that weren't silicons in that whole round? Please explain yourself.

pst I think what's his face admin was Silas this whole time, he hinted at it in PMs

I wasn't even an md you fucking retard. And I had no all-access of any kind. What are you speaking about?

meh i dont even care, keep the ban just dont say that i'm a griefer.

Wew, nice going faggots.
Enjoy your pubfag servers.

3 days seems a bit harsh for just bombing the shuttle and killing only one guy though.

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Trenton Edwards) has added a TEMPBAN for 8br8 (4880 minutes) with the reason: "Welderbombing shuttle as a nonantag before shift end." to the ban database.

I would take 5 pub players over people like you.

READ FAGGOT

Really? Why 3 days though. It was just the fucking shuttle.

Bans increase as shittery increases. You have a fair few notes. Your ban reflects on that.

Shitters get shitter bans.

Well sorry for being a fucking shitter, it won't happen again. Jesus fucking christ. It's just a god damn game.

You bombed the shuttle with 2 other people adyacent to yourself, with 2 welder tanks. As a security officer, right as the shuttle arrived on the station (not Centcomm).

I don't agree with 3 day bans but come the fuck on, at least try to RP a reason to do something like this.

Sorry for doing that, I at least did my fucking job before that. I should've blew the shuttle as soon as it landed at Centcom.
Why the fucking 3 day ban though? Fucking SS13 admins, I swear.

Plus, keeping tabs on everyone? When they just want to play spessmen? Fucking come on Sierra.

Quite literally everybody that was a part of the last hour of that shift did something really fucking stupid, most of which was in response to the two faggots that decided to hold the station hostage and kill whoever defied them just so they could sate their building autism. Saying that MoMMIs aren't really crew so killing them means nothing is flat out retarded.

Notes are placed by all admins on this server and preceeding ones.

Such as with large bans like metagaming. I will have more than enough proof so that I do not feel bad hitting the perma button.

The notes I keep are mostly just that, metagaming "possibilites" at best. People reacting in weird ways, Metafriending, Using a unique hairstyles to be visible. Not ban worth by itself but they all add up.

Follow rule 0 and 1. and we will likely never have a problem. Break um and Imma bully you IRL B)

Can my ban at least not be 3 days? It's one of the few games I can still play anymore.

Don't expect to be fixing anything more serious than doors the clown bolted open or a minor plasma flood. Mostly you will be getting the engine online and spending the rest of the round building autism forts, getting drunk, or begging medical for meth.

As soon as the station starts venting atmos or someone destroys the clone pod the crew will usually call the shuttle. Or bitch at your for not fixing it within 45 seconds and then call the shuttle.

It is understandable if a lot of the crew is dead, especially med staff, but a lot of the time this is not the case.

TL;DR the bartender has more to do than engineering most of the time.

How else would you keep track of who does what?

If the admins didn't keep tabs on shitters every round would end in the time it takes to make a few maxcaps.

There are probably a few civilian casualties; but that's the price you pay.

I started patching a hole
then i said "ok recall it i'm fixing shit"
i did not killed anyone, just the MoMMIs that were breaking their laws.

Posting progress pics because it was requested.

I'll probably do something to break up the length of the central hallways, like narrowing them around the upload.

There are some defficiencies in the design, like R&D and RD office can work just fine with a smaller room and be infront of chemistry which they work with closely, instead of robotics which needs a large bay for designs, mechs, robots and the like. Vault being right infront of the AI makes two things (actually three: stealing secret documents, adquiring gold for R&D or cracking the safe for the Mosin and fireaxe) become needlessly difficult, the AI core itself can hear things happening near it despite having a camera eye that can view anywhere with a camera.

Why does theatre have to eat a bit of the kitchen area? Why are clown/mime so close to security and not in theatre itself? You should really think about re-doing that section as a whole, Botany/Hydroponics would really benefit from having direct access to kitchen instead of being separated by a maintenance room, since they're supposed to be for supplying growns.
Is tech storage locked behind engi-only airlocks? if so, please make it not be because roboticists, the RD, miners and the QM have access to it by default but not to engineering foyer itself.

Maybe there could be a small trophy display or something in the left hallway at the spot where there currently is just empty maintenance. Something similar to the showroom only smaller scale for a smaller station. Or the holodeck flipped horizontally if possible if it's not planned to be placed elsewhere. The library could probably be decreased a tiny bit in size to maybe 4 bookcases instead of 6. Hydroponics might look

Other than that I think they look alright but could use some decoration like those potted plants and what have you. Speaking of the right hallway, that scrubber pipe should probably not run underneath a wall like that, when it comes to pipes and wiring if the choice is between having things look a bit messy but function as unobtrusively as possible and facilitating repairs or having things look neater but complicate repairs into dismantling of hull the first option should always be chosen. In the case of pipes it's not a massive problem since you can use an RPD to place a pipe through a wall but with disposals pipe and wire repairs it becomes a huge hassle if something causes light enough damage to not breach hull but still enough to fuck up wiring and pipes.

I'm not sure but it looks like telecomms is also connected to the same distro as the regular air for the satellite which could cause problems unless telecomms machinery overheating was done away with. If not I'd suggest maybe having some sort of heat exchange pipe system in the room with the machinery, maybe it could loop around the outside of the glass walkway on the satellite but still inside the exterior reinforced walls or something, it would certainly be an upgrade from our current telecomms where it's just relying on the roundstart cold atmosphere.

Overall it looks like it's progressing pretty good.

congratulations now when he jumps out of the locker next to you and tases you, you don't get tossed out the airlock

Working on the zipgun, basically a shitty improvised gun that can fire a single .357 round but is harder to reload and is prone to misfires

Building it would be

Though Im not very happy with how these sprites turned out

That sounds kinda useless. Why go to all the effort to do that when you can just slip someone and stab them in the eyes with a screwdriver?

did koriath's makeshift shields stay in the game or were those thrown out with other koriath code?

They should still be in.

What if tasershots were blocked by armor and hardsuits?

Will you please make more guns for the research tech firing mechanism? As of right now, it costs silver for only making an inprov single-fire shotgun with pretty much the same materials that this zipgun has, it could really use more inprov weapon designs, like maybe a highly inefficient powercell-based weaker laser gun of some kind. Maybe a gun that uses the useless .45 rounds from the protolathe?

ablative armor

Could probably just remove the silver requirement from it and move it to the autolathe, as well as the customizable shotgun shell

New idea:

And? What if ALL armor and hardsuits deflected tasers and ablative armor remains robust against lasers. It would be cool to see the disabler being used more as a non-lethal option and see firefights that arent just "who can stun who first"

Or just replace tasers with revolvers with stun rounds that can only load stun rounds,but can be emagged to take any type of round.

Give the ablative a helmet variant so lasers aren't the go-to for headshots and maybe it'll be good with that. Possibly a higher chance with ablative to reflect taser shots back to the opponent who shot it, like when using eswords, rather than just to simply harmlessly deflect the taser shot.

Towershield is fairly based. If he's on, ahelp and report the shittery.

Exactly. MoMMIs are Nanotrasen property and are only marginally less expensive than cyborgs (MMIs are sophisticated devices and considered rather expensive. Both borgs and MoMMIs use them.)

i which brig was an armored spearated place, so it can become a safe zone in times of need

I wanted to separate perma into its own mini-sat like telecoms, but you can't transport prisoners through tubes. Although now that I think about it, you could make a ghetto transport for prisoners with welded lockers and disposals pipes.

apparently theres been alot of metagaming during the current round

and theres no admins on

the tiles arent all arranged right i sec hallway,. one of the red one seem off and theres a red sub-tile missing

Don't worry, after I get all parts of the station functional i'll be going through with a checklist for each and every room to make sure it looks good/ has everything it needs.

which blob colors, if any, can do cold damage?

there is alot of law violation and non-antag grief

Light blue. I think it's called frost oil.

what does my track record say?

looking at it now, I really don't like the loop in the middle there it's way too long

if you want a flint lock, just sprite up a flintlock, don't try to make it look "improvised" since all but the stunprod and spear actually look improvised

that make shift shield is utterly useless as it doesn't block anything what so ever

I think the detective needs the stun revolver on round start

Its not flint lock, its a zipgun aka an improvised firearm

Detectives revolver does fire stunshots though. Either way, he's not actually supposed to be a police officer, just the guy who scans shit with his forensic scanner and points the finger at people so Security can arrest them. The revolver is just for self defense.

You can transport prisoners in tubes, it's just cumbersome.

You have to push them into the tube and then hope they don't jump out.

MEANWHILE IN BIZARRO SS13

FUCKING SPACE WASPS MESS YOU UP CUZ

o.k so make a flint lock then too fagit

but as to your zipgun. I would make it out of shit on the station, like the hand labeller and some metal rods instead

you can kill a man with it though if you put enough rounds in them but you're right he's the man who figures who did what out

meme magic again?

Ids habbening

archive.is/2oWVq

Yeah it would probably be better to do it without adding a new resource if you can. Pic 1 is the goon recipe

In other news I decided to learn how to bomb. Turns out that it is pretty easy to blow the station apart.

that's ==WEAK==

Alijah Tilton fires the energy gun!
Kailyn Parker is hit by an electrode in the chest!
(F) Kailyn Parker stammers, "W-w-wt-tf"
Alijah Tilton fires the energy gun!
(F) Kailyn Parker stammers, "W-wh-h-hat-t-t y-you do w-wan-nt-t-t-t"
Kailyn Parker puts the stunbaton into the security backpack.
Alijah Tilton puts the hybrid taser into the security satchel.
Alijah Tilton puts the energy gun into the security satchel.
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "Im security"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "Wjhat the help"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "Me arms"
(F) Alijah Tilton says, "Where the fuck is everyonje"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "Welcome to other station"

(F) Kailyn Parker says, "Lets go way fuck its bad"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, ":D"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "'follow me"
(F) Alijah Tilton says, "We must blow it up"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "OK"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "GO FIND SECURITY ROOM"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "I FINDED SECURITY ROOM"

(F) Alijah Tilton says, "I need to get the power online"
(F) Alijah Tilton says, "And the onyl way to do that is to get the captains ID"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "YRES"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "WE MEED POWER UP"
(F) Alijah Tilton says, "Okay"
(F) Alijah Tilton says, "Standback"
(F) Alijah Tilton says, "Im blowing this uo"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "OK"

(F) Kailyn Parker says, "OH SHIT HELP"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "I GONNA DIE"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "OPEN THAT DOORS PLEASI"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "DEATH"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "GIVE TO ME OXYGENS"

(F) Kailyn Parker says, "DIE"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "ABY"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "BYE FRIEND"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "I MUST GO TO SCHOOL IM IN 18"
(F) Kailyn Parker says, "SO BYE"

And pubs are a bad thing why?

he unlocks the apc to the bridge and replaces the cell with a new one inorder to call the shuttle

Priority Announcement

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:

Space Anomaly

Call signal traced. Results can be viewed on any communications console.

(F) Alijah Tilton says, "I will kill you whoever you are"

Central Command Update

Unknown Transmission

Santa is coming to town!

DEAD: (F) Alijah Tilton says, "fu k usanta"
DEAD: (F) Santa Claus asks, "why would you kill santa?"
DEAD: (F) Alijah Tilton says, "bc"
DEAD: (F) Santa Claus says, "retard"
DEAD: (F) Alijah Tilton says, "your presents are shitty"

DEAD: (F) Alijah Tilton says, "lupas"
DEAD: (F) Alijah Tilton says, "were u watching me the whole time or what"
DEAD: (F) Lupas Aranea says, "yes"

The round has ended.
Shift Duration: 2:14:59
Station Integrity: 96.5%
Total Population: 4
Evacuation Rate: 0 (0%)

Rebooting World in 25 seconds. Round ended.
DEAD: (F) Lupas Aranea says, "you and that other guy were retarded as fuck"
DEAD: (F) Alijah Tilton says, "hey"
DEAD: (F) Alijah Tilton says, "fuck you"
DEAD: (F) Alijah Tilton says, "i survived to the end"
DEAD: (F) Santa Claus says, "No you didnt"
DEAD: (F) Santa Claus says, "you killed santa"
DEAD: (F) Alijah Tilton says, "No you didnt"

Well this explains the player crush over the weekend

wasn't there someone who was going to make the t-virus and friends and code it into ss13?

why is there so many pubbies playing that suck at english on right now?

:^)I unno

it's like this

again but worse

Damn, a shame I can't join.

what you up to like?

SERIOUSLY THIS IS SO FUCKING ADORABLE, THEY CAN'T OPEN AN ABANDONED CRATE

I cant open an abandoned crate

the way they're doing it is cute and what they're saying to

shit's just brute force the code till you get it

(F) Jaden Batten says, "Hi"
(F) Johnny Greenawalt says, "Hey"
(F) Jaden Batten says, "You are survival"
(F) Johnny Greenawalt says, "Yes"
(F) Jaden Batten says, "Im here to safe everbody"
(F) Jaden Batten says, "You do want go to"
(F) Jaden Batten says, "Safe station"
(F) Johnny Greenawalt says, "Yes"
(F) Jaden Batten says, "I go resuply eat"
(F) Jaden Batten says, "Ok lets go"

All nanoteasen employees should be fluent in common
anyone not fluent in common are space ninjas

or spiders

the "station of safe" is the laber camp he has his friend mining in for GLASS of all things

of course it was, fucking sexual

ADMIN LOG: Sheylos/(Mobile MMI 975) has added a JOB_PERMABAN for drpapamia (AI) with the reason: "Siphoning air from the station and shocking doors as non antag AI. Offered no reason when asked why" to the ban database.

what a start

Throwback to the time I ruined somebody's day by breaking a window to keep two other players in the round

Abuse of mommi spawners on station is something I thought would be light but holy shit this is some next level unrobustness

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan has added a JOB_PERMABAN for do9ta9 (Silicon) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Abuse of mommi spawner. (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)" to the ban database.

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan has added a JOB_PERMABAN for trololomaster (Silicon) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Abuse of mommi spawners. Possible meta with my previous ban\n (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)" to the ban database.

pastebin.com/bVkVRLyc

[17:58:21]ACCESS: Login: TrololoMaster/(TrololoMaster) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510
[17:58:40]ACCESS: Login: _Do9Ta9_/(Payton Langston) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[17:59:09]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(ARMA-210) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:07:55]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(ARMA-210)
[18:07:55]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(HBL-861) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:13:40]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(HBL-861)
[18:13:40]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(Default Cyborg-528) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:18:30]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Security Android-528)
[18:18:30]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(HBL-861) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:18:54]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(HBL-861)
[18:18:54]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(RR-554) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:21:43]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(RR-554)
[18:21:43]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(RR-554) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:23:47]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(RR-554)
[18:23:47]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(Mobile MMI 759) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:25:06]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Jackson Guess)
[18:25:06]ACCESS: Login: TrololoMaster/(Mobile MMI 806) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:26:22]GAME: do9ta9/(Mobile MMI 759) has called the shuttle.

[18:30:43]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 42)
[18:30:43]ACCESS: Login: TrololoMaster/(Mobile MMI 42) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:31:00]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 759)
[18:31:00]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(Mobile MMI 759) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:31:12]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 42)
[18:31:12]ACCESS: Login: TrololoMaster/(Mobile MMI 573) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:31:16]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 759)
[18:31:16]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(Mobile MMI 321) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:32:06]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 321)
[18:32:06]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(Mobile MMI 321) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:33:41]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 321)
[18:33:41]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(Mobile MMI 56) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:35:55]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 56)
[18:35:55]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(Mobile MMI 56) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:36:44]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 56)
[18:36:44]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(Mobile MMI 788) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:38:48]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 788)
[18:38:48]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(Mobile MMI 788) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:38:58]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 788)
[18:38:58]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(Mobile MMI 457) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:42:55]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 457)
[18:42:55]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(Mobile MMI 457) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:43:05]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 457)
[18:43:05]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(Mobile MMI 789) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:44:37]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 789)
[18:44:37]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(Mobile MMI 789) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:44:51]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 789)
[18:44:51]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(Mobile MMI 110) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:46:15]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 573)
[18:46:15]ACCESS: Login: TrololoMaster/(Mobile MMI 573) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

[18:46:17]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Mobile MMI 110)
[18:46:17]ACCESS: Login: do9ta9/(Mobile MMI 110) from IP AND CID || BYOND v510

AND THEN YOU WONDER WHY ONLY 7 PEOPLE PLAY ON THE SERVER; what a fucking joke of a server

I don't know what anyone expected. Did everyone forget about drones?

Anything that allows players to come back into the round at their own volition is going to get ultrafucked by shitters. I do want the spawners to remain but fuck if shitters aren't going to continue abusing them.

Speaking of people coming back out of their own doing, how about porting the /vg/ thing that allows ghosts to spawn as mice? Speaking of /vg/ and allowing ghosts to come back to life out of their own free will, maybe the system /vg/ has in place should be applied here where ghosts can only respawn as a mouse/MoMMI after waiting for 10 minutes after dying, it might make the rampant abuse a bit less severe. In the case of MoMMI's I think ones created by spawners with built in kill switches for leaving the station and asteroid z-level should probably also show up on the RD's borg console by default and be possible to blow up similarly to MoMMI's with illegal modules. In the case of killswitch MoMMI being blown I would say their explosion should be limited to a puff of smoke to prevent large scale station damage in the event of a whole flock of shitters being blown.

If you can, post an issue on the github of those /vg/ pulls cause I am autistic and bad at coding.

Zaers might port it but who knows.

Nice mental gymnastics;

Are you saying I can't roleplay anything because "YOU ACT AS SECURITY"? Are you fucking retarded? As a side note, I did not hit you even once, nor did you disarm me, you attacked me when I had it holstered. As a matter of fact, I didn't break any rules and the log will confirm this, I can say and act as who the fuck I want, at least that's how pizza station always was. It says something about the server and its admins if this is what you believe. Kinda a shame and the playercount reflects that. dead server and dead game

I have no idea where those pulls would be, this has been a thing for as long as their server has I think or maybe as long as they've had those features.

Their MoMMI and mouse spawning works a bit different from what I've seen, there it's just a thing you click in the ghost tab rather than an object that needs to be on the z-level that can be destroyed. Not sure even if the pull was located that it could just be pulled since the system used on the codebase used on this server is probably a bit different since it's forked from a different base or whatever it's called.

shitter

Like clockwerk. Begone satan, you have no power here.