Not visited fucklemecucklechan since the first exodus

You know the worst part? i'm starting to forget when 4/v/ was good. Seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6GDMK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can stay there

Pre-Smash Bros. Brawl.

Nice thread

Going and looking at another site isn't that big of a deal. I don't want 4chan posters witin out mist but lets be realistic. It'd be like saying that looking at anitas twitter is supporting her.

Honestly i barely remember anything after /vuvzella/ and that was like 6 years ago now.

I bet you dont even use adblock or archive.is on cuck sites.
Fuck off shill

Get a load of this faggot.

Also

You have to be 18 to post on Holla Forums, kiddo

half Holla Forums is unforgivable but sometimes fullshit Holla Forums can be hard to look at too

I stopped disabling AdBlock on 8ch ever since Hotwheels gave the reins to Codemonkey. Now there's nobody left to keep Mark's faggotry in check.

I always block ads. But for real, its not as though its a big deal taking a look at a website. You guys are paranoid, insecure and completely insane. That helps give this place its identity as is.

I honestly don't know what you mean

All of them need to go.

pph has dipped plenty as is, how low do you want it to go?

this isn't your blog, faglord

Let's keep going and see what happens.

Quantity =/= quality. Those threads have nothing to do with video games and make this place Holla Forumsv2.

Honestly, what did you expect?

Make a gun and fucking shoot yourself

4 Holla Forums was good simply because you could badmouth pretty much any game.
As it was flooded with more and more normalfag human garbage you suddenly could only talk about a select group of games (mostly Nintendo and old valve games) without it being shitposted to death.

But when shit was new here, we could actually have civil discussion about games, like God of war for example, good and bad. Then the exact same normalfags came and shit this place up. Now it's a shitter version of halfchans Holla Forums

Quality > quantity

Also
Sigh. I knew this website was doomed. I give it a year, maybe 2 tops before you cucks overwhelm this place too

That's exactly what Mark wants it to be though. I hate 3/4 you mentioned, but if they get taken out then this place will be a fucking ghost town and Holla Forums will be even more the face of the place than they already are.

Ngger, Holla Forumse're already terminal.

Freeze peach went out the window as soon as they started banning people for posting clothed girls.

Maybe you can try that one again when nobody is trying to silence and stop others from participating in discussion because they disagree with the hivemind.

If you start getting rid of all Holla Forums culture you end up on the same slope as 4chan of overmoderation. The best choice is passing things by you don't like.

I archive an article if I share it with others, but what's the realistic way of finding them within giving page views? There's literally no way.

So I guess I should stop looking for info and wait for others to archive all of it? You're looking for a fight thats not there, so go knock yourself out.

So is this the high quality posting you're talking about? Mabey you can call me a shill too, all cause I disagree with your sentiments user.

I don't give a fuck what the fat jew wants. If he wants Holla Forumsv2, then he should go make it and stop fucking up Holla Forums. I'd rather have less people here who actually want to discuss vidya rather than anons who just want to be lol u tk him 2 da | XD

don't forget thread IDs

you mean shitposters whi proxies that shouldn't be taken serious?

It's okay, /hebe/. You can admit you just want to post CP you degenerate

Shitposting is not free speech it's fucking retarded and the reason 4chan was shit. I bet you'd also advocate for getting rid of post ID's you double Jian.

Someone post that image that reddit was the ones spreading the Holla Forums culture bullshit.

This is an anonymous image board. We do not need your fucking namefag avatarfag circle jerk. You want to have a fucking name? Go to fucking reddit.

Who are "they"? What boards?
If you're talking about clothed child models, it is literally defined as CP which is the one thing 8ch has to be compliant with

Perhaps consider the merits of leaving permanently for Reddit or perhaps killing yourself

board culture

any time I go back to compare their catalog with ours, their catalog is always way more cancerous with template threads and bait threads everywhere.

sage for metashit

Not all board culture is equal or wanted.

It's almost like 4/v/ has bait threads too. 4/pol/ is better by far.

I honestly don't notice much difference in catalog content for Holla Forums between 4chan and Holla Forums, except for Holla Forums goes on a tirade about how much better it is and has a hissyfit if you mention 4chan even exists even though in the same breath they say they haven't visited it in months to years or even ever.

Adding fag to the end of things is not only limited to Holla Forums.

If this is how the site is after a mixture of mostly Holla Forums and Holla Forums, what would Holla Forums have looked like if /a/ had exodus'd back in the day?

Probably a lot more pissing and moaning about spoonfeeding and way more autism about what is and is not allowed for discussion. Pleb would be a ban reason instead of something to be ribbed about.

Strawmanning up that whole thing that anything you don't like must have to do with another site? Good argument.

I don't even love the threads in question, but seriously, this place is going to dip down to 100 pph or so if you get rid of them. I'm more than capable of scrolling pat them.

Boards do have their own culture. This happens on every single alternative imageboard,
This ongoing crusade asking for more moderation never leads to anything good. It never has before, and it never will in the future.

Mark supports all of those threads
Time to Suicide-Succumb.

Are you serious now
Some of the people on those threads don't post on other threads or just shitpost according to screenshots Mark made of their post lists while they were still new

Kinda fun to speculate

Speaking of /a/, I know for a fact that if Big Bang Theory were an anime, /a/utists would love it unconditionally and spend years of their lives defending every aspect of it.
After 10 years, some of them would start to admit "okay it wasn’t perfect, but it was really fun and entertaining, why are you obsessed with attacking things that make people happy?" even if all you did was say that it was bad.

I just remembered something funny
Funny story isn't it

homosexual detected

Please, provide the facts that you have.

4/pol/ is better because its not this mess that you call 8/pol/. The only retard here is you.

Because it already exists.
Pic related

But user, it is!

You're fucking retarded.

Only with less actual normalfags.

It's Holla Forums with flags.

You really aren't capable of constructing an arguement are you? It's just please control me tightly, and anything I dislike must be stupid. Watch, you'll be rushing to respond to this one.

It's not like we're good either.

You're mad because it's true.

You have to go back

But it's true. Someone screencapped a thread on reddit awhile ago.

Also there is literally zero pressure from the mods here. If anything, we bully the shit out of Mark and it's why we rarely see him post. You're just trying to tear at the edges of a small community so you can set up your nest of shitposting and villany. We I wont have it, you colossal faggot. Get out.

Why the fuck is your story so wrong

Because people can handle not becoming Holla Forums even without rules
You make it sound like nothing changed in the inbetween
Yes.
It speed up.

-0/10

I just think you're stupid comparing the two, as they're not alike. BUT WHATEVER. user had it right and /a/ fucking hates umaru

can't you just hide those threads? i dont see that they spill the shitposts, even i seen people ignoring the derailing shitpost on video game threads.

Go back to the tumblr circlejerk, tenk.

I legitimately can't think of anybody who'd come here in the first place knowing what kind of site it is that'd be turned away from the board in question because of le epin gore spam, let alone from the website in its entirety. Also it was pictures of actual underaged girls that didn't pass the Dost test you lying cocksucker, the issue was never loli as in drawings/animations.

I don't have to put up with imkampfy or therealmoonman on 4/pol/ so it automatically gets points from me, not to mention the actual catalog contents on a day-to-day basis are really not that different besides some HIllary concern-trolling that'd be banned on site on 8/pol/ because it goes against the Trump cult.

We never reached a consensus on loli material. loli material is also what got us banned from googles search engines.

I'm of the opinion that including pedo material under the guise of being freedom minded was a psyop to sink Holla Forums.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

I've never had any run ins with the mods so you must be some kind of fucking retard. Contribute to actual human discussion and you wont have any trouble.

Alt-right is the new hip thing.

You think that's bad? There is, no shit, an option now to display, at the end of every post, how long you've had a 4chan pass for.

Loli isn't 3DPD dumbasses and you should stop pretending you know what I'm talking about. Fucking EU.
Here, have some loli. Maybe you'll become a man or something.

But I'm already back. They even yell cuck nonstop and everything, it's just like I'm in 8/pol/ except with a huge quality bump-up.

That sure worked fella. Still here. Calling me a faggot really managed a lot here.

You aren't getting your wish of strict moderation that will somehow speed up the posting, keep telling yourself that stricter rules will surely make it all better.

I really like you guys, but you're requests and ideas of how everything should go are just so flat out backwards. It's like none of you remember how much it sucked having the mods clamp down on 4cancer.

I just got done saying the issue was real-life pedophiliac images and not loli, chromosome hoarder. You don't remember that huge stink on Holla Forums about their 8-year-old swimsuit model threads being banned under the Dost test? Their worthless-ass IRC clique mods at the time even attempted an exodus and everything.

You have some hypocrisy problems

it wasn't, it was because somebody posted CP here and the law forces catched him

Whatever you say, /a/.

Okay, /swc/.

I already said this but it seems you can't fit it in your brain
If you knew what I was talking about, you wouldn't be thinking about the pedophile posts.

spook amirite xdddd
Fuck capitalism xddd
Sent from my iphone

No, I think we'll keep those. Lots of shills around lately

In case you didn't believe me
archive.is/6GDMK

I use loli as a catch all phrase fo CP because I'm not a fucking degenerate so I don't know the specifics.

It's a simple suggestion. If you hate it here so much how about instead of trying to change it into 4chan, you go back to fucking 4chan. Clearly there is something superior about this site that has you here. But we don't want you here. We left 4chan for a reason. I bet you don't even know what it is.

Why?

Because obviously people don't go on 4chan for anonymous shitposting, they go there so they can be hip and show everyone how cool they are. How do you do that without a way to prove you pay $15 to avoid a fucking captcha?

Because your mother gave birth to a retarded child answer: its YOU

The mods on half/pol/ actually have to do their jobs because of the immense amount of shills and shitposters. But that does mean you have real contact with movement outsiders.

In the end, lolicons and pedophiles are about as different as goths and emos.

You didn't but keep telling yourself that. You just did this.
wrong
clearly right
That means I've got it all down guy.

It's a crappy arguing technique tainted by your inability to see past your own thoughts.
yes green text means I don't gotta back shit up.

Most of you have zero expirence being part of an imageboard other than this one and 4chan. The cycle's going just like it always does.

If you get your want of harder moderation then the vocal sentiment becomes anti moderation. It slides back and forth like this.

I know asking you to hide a thread or scroll past it? That's way too much I get it.

there is a huge gap of difference between one and another, on has a worldwide law enfrocements coalition whit the objetive to neutralize it, other is legal on most places

our Holla Forums has a lot of problems, believe me, we're aware of it. (mods banning dozens and dozens of VPN nodes that have one shill shitpost on them – gee, it's almost like you're doing what the shills want you to do, dumbasses.)

but 4/pol/ is nothing but nonstop fucking garbage, there's no way anyone finds it readable.

i haven't been to 4chan in years and I'm not going there. I know that's the only arguement you know how to make is.
You clearly belong on reddit then or 4chan then.
you could never be from here.

Like how did this arguing technique ever become so in vogue?

I've gone back for some of the generals in /vg/ but Holla Forums itself is just normalfags shitposting wall to wall now.

anons like these get so defensive over their fetish, that it's almost worth it just to watch the mental gymnastics they go through.

Stop

why

Stop

4/pol/ is only fun during like the debates and shit for high-speed shitposting.

8/pol/ has issues, but it's a fuckton better.

I gave you an option to redeem yourself. You chose to shitpost instead. This discussion is going nowhere unless you answer the question.

I'm honestly amazed anybody here still uses halfchan.
What the fuck is the point of even coming to this site? Does nobody remember why people starting coming here in the first place? Does nobody remember all the fucking scummy bullshit that halfchan pulls?

Why?

why do you keep replying?

The only reason I ever go back to halfchan is for /d/, and half/d/ is getting shittier and shittier by the day. At least they have the self-awareness to tell the /lgbt/ and tumblr cross-posters to fuck off on the outset, but none of them ever listen and threads still go to hell.
I occassionally browse /g/, but only via the archive. Holla Forums has relatively nothing to do with technology anymore. Holla Forums has better discussions about technology than Holla Forums does. /g/ too, although it's full of shills and redditors, but at least there's more pockets of discussion there than here.

Now this is more like it.

I understand there is a LEGAL difference, but for the sake of masturbating and what the fantasy is, in your mind you are still fucking a child when you beat that meat.

I'm not up for changing legal definitions, but I'm not going to pretend you arent a sick fuck either.

Go to cuckchan and stay there.

you know why

There's nothing you can to stop me, so whatever.

i just dont like pointless censorship
the truth is that i am an /ara/ guy

the point is that it's just not the same.

gamer gate gamergate gamergate

Call it shitposting, you're the one busy point fingers, spouting memes like a kid and name calling.

The desperate march towards censorship is the errand of foolish but well meaning people.

You're a disgrace to the /ara/ community

Yeah I'm so jealous that I don't have to deal with Imkampfy deleting half the board due to people he doesn't like while the other mods assign 1-10 minute ban to actual offenses as "warnings"(which nobody sees unless they're posting every 10 minutes)
I sure fucking love seeing anyone non-right-wing being banned for "chronic shitposting" when its just people not sharing their views
Brb going back to 4chan

rorr

4/pol/ and 8/pol/ are equally shit for different reasons. But at least 4/pol/ doesn't come here, shit up the place and derail threads.

Well I check the Alicesoft generals once in a while, the quality of those threads hasn't changed since they first started happening on /vg/, so why ditch it?

Shills like to consensus build. If we don't tell them to fuck off other people might start to think they are of the majority opinion around these parts.

It is our holy duty to tell them to fuck off.

Sounds like some ancap bullshit. 10/10 I like it.

I'm not trying to tell you to stop liking anything. You can be a sick fuck, just dont pretend you arent.

I'm well aware that it isn't the same from a legal standpoint. You're repeating yourself for no reason.

Great job. Getting rid of avatar circle jerk threads will not destroy Holla Forums. This is an ANONYMOUS imagine board.

Holla Forums isn't alt-kike you trap loving sodomite

now someone please delete this shit thread

I just went to see what OP was talking about.
Honestly, there's no difference in quality posting at this point from this place. It isn't like anons want to make it better anyway.

And no, with this i'm not saying everybody should go back to halfchan.

I've already rolled to this image enough times, but what the hell. Maybe we should find a newer image to keep things fresh. ROLLAN.

No it's just logic, user.

Fuck me then>>10859717
Okay fine

Legal logic is pure sophistry. If you think that is actual logic you need to do some studying.

wew lad

why are you defending a rival site that's actively against us

Rolling.

We're not in fucking highschool, user

the thread already went to shit and derailed

dont have much material stored

there are many of these Holla Forums shitposters whit proxies lately

you got mixed both concepts for a legal standpoint, Holla Forums got blocked for CP not lolicon

Not everyone is interested in "us vs them" bullshit, I just use the best options available.

you're not even allowed to type "Holla Forums" on their
you also didn't respond to my question

Do you not remember the mass bannings?
Fucking Hell, I feel like I'm up to the neck in a sea of newfags.

because sometimes it's nice to talk shit with anons about things other than vidya and trump, and hw and josh fucked over the local /sp/ board, so i still go to /sp/ for sports talk. where else should i go, reddit?

On their what? You mean to say that Holla Forums is censored on 4chan? Who fucking cares. To answer your question, I am not defending them. I'm just saying that the idea that the users here are "rivals" with the users on 4chan is absurd. We left that place because many felt it was time to jump ship in lieu of the censorship and abuse of power that had taken place. That's about it. Why hold a grudge? It's not like I'm married to this place, either. Users come and go, sites change with the sensibilities of those who run them. It's the nature of our world. You weren't exiled from your motherland, you willingly got the fuck out of a bad situation.

i meant to right "their Holla Forums"

This has to be bait.

Wow, that really signals your virtue, user.

So you're basically brushing off the banning of several thousand people because you don't like my tone?

When did I say anything about your tone?

it gets better and better
I'm laffin

This is what I don't get.
The people who are completely apathetic to what caused anons to rush here in the first place. A large chunk of this site's userbase banned for talking about shit moot didn't like, no shit there's a lot of resentment towards 4chan here.

HIROSHIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't hate weebshit but when it makes up over half of the content it can be frustrating

I never much cared for Gamergate, but it created a better Holla Forums in the process, so I use this one instead of 4/v/, but aside from a few other small boards, 8ch has nothing else to offer me. I still have to use halfchan because it has boards that 8ch doesn't.
You're right that I don't care, but it's just not worth caring about.

o i am laffin m8

4/v/'s main problem is it has too many users. The best way to destroy something is to throw a shitload of people at it.

Jesus Christ

Then make threads that aren't about weeb games user, I have a thread up right now that's gotten steady conversation since I've made it.

rollin

Rollin'

We've got a while to go yet for sure.

cuck/v/ hasn't been good for more than 7 years regardless.
Juts because the final straw was GG getting banned by luggage lad doesn't mean it was stellar immediately or even for years beforehand.

The moment it became irreversible was the creation of /vg/. Holla Forums finally completed its change into the blue Holla Forums and /vg/ became a bunch of off-topic circlejerks.

Honestly I'd even argue that /vp/ was the earliest stage of cuck/v/'s decay.
Sure, Pokemon is fucking terrible, but splitting such a massive part of the board into its own thing because retards couldn't handle spergatory was a stupid fucking idea.

I hadn't considered /vp/ but fair point. The remainder of Holla Forums managed to recover somewhat but it took years. Also /vr/ was unnecessary.

Stuck in an archive link incase this all gets cancelled. Can't be too careful.

Yeah, /vr/ was completely unnecessary, but after the board was already split did you expect any less than a shitty, slow niche board that nobody really saw the need for?
/vr/ is pretty much what would happen if retards on Holla Forums who want to split the board between comics and cartoons got their way.

good fucking lord
this is far worse than reddit gold shit

There was a group of tards on 8/tv/ who wanted to ban cartoons. The BO almost fell for it too.

I think you're being sarcastic, but Holla Forums's BO is one of the only based BOs left on this site.
Don't get me wrong, most Holla Forums threads are shit, but at the very least there's some very interesting threads to be seen there.

Compare that to here or /a/ where the vols are complete and utter 4chan tier cunts that will ban you for stupid shit.

Don't get me wrong I like his hands-off policy but problem is there's a fine line between hands-off and not doing your job. When he does take action it's the aforementioned banning of cartoons (that thankfully only lasted a few hours) or this new silly policy of auto-bumplocking threads over 6 days old. I obviously still prefer him to over-hotpocketry (e.g. Holla Forums, /a/).

I'm hiding more than half of the catalog right now but the remaining threads are indeed pretty good. Of course they've all been bumplocked for being older than 6 days…

Bumplocking threads older than 6 days is indeed a stupid fucking decision for a board that slow.
I could understand that for a fast board, but I've seen threads on Holla Forums last for literal months before everyone lost interest in them.

Why'd he start doing that shit anyway?
Was it because that one faggot went to /sudo/ and bitched to Codemonkey about that Tyrone comic that some Holla Forumstard posted?

Rorrin

We've had more niche threads here on Holla Forums last for two weeks without going stale too.
From what I can tell yes. Instead of either trying to limit some of the shittier threads of just leaving things alone he went for the most retarded option that not a single person asked for. Judging by past incidents (again the 'cartoons on Holla Forums not Holla Forums example) he probably had good intentions but it's still not good.

Man, the worst thing about that is you can clearly tell the retard who cried on /sudo/ is one of those faggots who keeps posting cuck porn and trying to force the reddipol meme.
Nobody should have taken him seriously, yet here we are.

The correct response to the /sudo/ from codemonkey should have been 'fuck off, BO's board, BO's choices'. I've always said legacy boards should have been globally moderated instead of first come, first served but we cannot change what's happened and Holla Forums got lucky with the person who showed up first all considered.

I'll hold out hope that Holla Forums's BO sees sense anyway.

I'm starting to seriously question if the internet can sustain a decent community for any length of time.

traitors hang before enemies

I don't know man, if he' swilling to cave just because some faggot was butthurt people were reacting against his forced memery then I can't imagine things are going to improve very much.

Well I can only hope. Worst case I suppose someone can try and form a splinter board but the legacy name is what matters. Holla Forums is just about the only board which bucks that trend.

There's already /film/ and /atv/.
They've worked about as well as you'd expect them to.
As in they've failed harder than /politics/ and /realnews/.

tbh I'm not terribly concerned with this legacy board shit anymore.
Holla Forums still has a lot of niche boards that are fun to visit despite being slow as shit, and I'll take that over nazimods on 4chan any day.

True enough. It's easy to say what should have been done with hindsight too.

RORRAN

8/v/ is fucking awful reddit 2.0 these days but from the sounds of it cuck/v/ is trying its best to be twice as bad.