Which Total War Game Should I Get?

At the moment I find myself conflicted with all the different Total War games available to me

My introduction to TW was Shogun 2 and I love it, however the game has gotten pretty boring

So I'd like some advice, either get the Fall of the Samurai SDLC or any of the other TW games
I have £30 so I can basically get any

Just pirate them all you dingus

Leslie Jones is in the new Star Wars movie?

Medieval 2 and Rome 1 are the best.

Solid base game and a massive pile of mods.

Start with Rome 1 unless you have a particular interest in one time period.

It should be noted however that Rome 1 runs like shit on newer systems

Works fine for me on Win7.

Actually off the top of my head a common issue with games this age is not understanding dual or quad core CPUs. Have you tried googling along this line to see if that's the issue? It can be solved by messing with core affinity.

Rome or Medieval 2.

Anything before Rome 2

Ideally both.

I love it, but it suffers from the same problem Shogun 2 has, unit variety.

As for other TW games, the only ones that aren't complete shit are the first Rome and Medieval 2 (the first Shogun and Medieval show their age), especially because of the widespread mod support and having the best mods.

Empire is broken at its core, Rome 2 also, Attila somewhat rectifies the problems of Rome 2 but it simply can't fix the lack of collision and blobbing, on top of having far too many poorly implemented features on the campaign map, and little chance of modders being able to fix most of them.

If you're gonna get any of them get Medieval 2. Stainless Steel and Europa Barbarorum 2 make it worth it.

Triggers my PTSD. I pirated the game and still felt ripped off.

Hol

up,

in

what

tw

can

we

be

kangz?

Stop being a poorfag and get Warhammer, people complain about simplistic campaign but the unit diversity gives it a ton of replayability cause factions are hugely different, plus they're just fun to use.

Come help me make rome great again

Rome, with the following mod/s.

Medieval II is the one with the best user vote percentage on Steam, and personally I also recommend it.

Get FOTS, and if you have enough left over, get Napoleon.

Yes goy come play on our jewscape engine, we totally fixed Rome 2.

TW: Warhammer is actually good.