Mueller has enough evidence to charge Flynn and Son

https ://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-mueller/special-counsel-mueller-has-enough-evidence-to-charge-flynn-son-nbc-idUSKBN1D50VE

Still holding out for Uranium One?

So he was working with russia by working with turkey?

GOBBLE GOBBLE

I thought the kikes were supposed to be good at scheming

Interesting

Fethullah Gülen?

Meanwhile, Podesta's indictment is nowhere to be seen. What was that thing about (((Mueller))) being /ourguy/ and out there on a revenge against the Clintons?

And now the Paradise Papers

so this report is trash. thanks (((NBC))) for more baseless speculation and suggestions

It was a blatant shill tactic, remember when people were saying Comey was /ourguy/ and then he saved Clinton's ass?

Just for a historical perspective, Nixon had continued to do all the typical presidential things when Watergate was percolating and starting to swell. High-level meetings with the Soviets and trying to pretend everything was normal. That's not an endorsement of the conspiracy against Nixon, just pointing out how people can behave in potentially similar circumstances.

So complete and utter bullshit then? Sage for shill thread.

The ICIJ is a Soros operation filled to the brim with progressive journowhores.

They're trying to make us complacent or distract us with red herrings. During the pinned indictments thread anons were saying that we need to prepare and shills came out of the woodwork spamming "HURR CIANIGGER" and random images saying Mueller is /ourguy/.

Listen here faggot, while WE may see things differently, the general public doesn't.

Checked, and yes, nearly every MSM outlet has picked up on this story within minutes of it getting pushed to the public.

They are trying to pin the failed, deep state backed Erdogan coup on him

Isn't Flynn's son the one the mainstream media got pissed at for talking about pizzagate on Twitter?

yes

>>Meanwhile, Podesta's indictment is nowhere to be seen. What was that thing about (((Mueller))) being /ourguy/ and out there on a revenge against the Clintons?
I think it's actually a delusional faggot tactic. Even today, you have people still trying to pretend the cuckchan LARPer was authentic.

it was just an attempt to make the "investigation" appear impartial
many retards here fell for it tho

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but (((Mueller))) is our guy and going to indict Podesta and clear Trump of everything.

What happened to Holla Forums?

Flynn and Woolsey worked together.

IMHO, Flynn will be investigated for all of this.
It will slingshot back to HRC, as she is tied in with Gulen and all of his 'schools' in the US.

Or Flynn will turn on Trump in an agreement to protect his son.

fucking lugenpresse

Turn and do what get proven a liar? All this shit happened to protect Hilary as an excuse for pedoesta being retarded enough to make his password Obama08 anyone could of opened his fucking email.

….and Sessions recused himself from it…..fucking joke

You replied to the wrong post.

Once again the Mueller investigation turns up something that has nothing to do with muh Russia, although every headline Monday will read "Former Senior Trump Advisor Charged in Russia Probe.

Flynn can't turn on Trump since Trump has nothing to do with any of this, and his shady Turkey dealings happened under Obama with a security clearance issued by the Obama administration. Also a reminder that Flynn didn't do anything that other men in his position do on a regular basis. He was unwittingly caught in a trap. Basically to get ahead everyone at his level does things that are technically illegal, but it is overlooked unless you are a bad goy. This allows (((them))) to get blackmail over allies and opponents, and to publicly ruin the reputation of anyone who goes against the system.

Also,
Still, if Flynn is charged I guess it will BTFO the "Mueller is secretly /ourguy/ larp." Unlike Manafort and the greek guy no one's ever heard of, Flynn was actually a senior member of the Trump admin and intimately involved with national secrets on the highest level. It will be a huge blow to Trump if he is charged, and provide ammo to the lugenpresse for the next 50 years.

Sage Negated.

Thanks for letting me know.

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT (((MUELLER))) IS OUR GUY, GOYS.

What happened to Holla Forums?

Got a feeling lugenpresse is pushing this because they are hopeful, much like last weekend, it will be some bunker bomb of a story. Timing it with Trump being on his Asian conquest and out of the country is clearly intentional. Imho if Flynns fucking son somehow gets a charge PG is officially confirmed and it's open season on pulling pranks like sending pics of families or addresses to members on prank lists.

Mueller is in an arms race at this point. The only reason he's making "arrests" and "charges" is because the noose is closing in on his and his colleagues' necks. The sporadic behavior of this along with everything else heating up means he and (((others))) are sweating 6 million gallons and are panicking.

Aside from Molesta stepping down, I have not seen proof of anything that your stating.

Why do you have 8 posts in a thread with 33 overall replies?

Because I made the thread faggot.

Sage Negated.

Even for typical weekend shilling, (((you)))'re pretty low energy. Did they rescind your paycheck?

You LARPfags are pathetic.

>(((reuters.com)))
>(((multiple sources familiar with the investigation)))
>(((NBC News))) said
You niggers are a joke.

Hey faggot, I posted this because this is what the general public is going read and they are going to believe. Who gives a fuck if it's (((Multiple sources familiar with the investigation))), the general public certainly doesn't.

I bet you'll be larping and arguing that (((Mueller))) is /ourguy/ even if he goes after Corey, Kellyann, or Don Jr. Hurr durr.

Answer my question.

Aside from Molesta stepping down, what else proves that they are going after Podesta. Either respond to that or stop derailling.