Bixnood III

Other urls found in this thread:

tcrecord.org/content.asp?contentid=16925
sp2.upenn.edu/people/view/ezekiel-dixon-roman/
watch.wakaliwood.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please no

Apply yourself

It's going to bomb big time, especially considering how expensive the game was to make.

First off, a lot of people just can't afford to get many big $60 games on day 1. Second, there are far bigger games coming out in the next month. Hell, its launching just a few days before Gears of War. Also, the game has looked really bland and uninspired gameplay wise for a long time.

The only real strong "selling point" this game had was that it has a black player character, which would have made it stand out to some people except that Watch Dogs 2 is coming out soon, and in addition to that just looking like a bigger and better game overall, has a more relatable avatar to most black folk by being dumb and belligerent while killing random folk to hip hop.

So white people who are tired of black people aren't going to buy it, and black people will just wait for Watch Dogs.

Reminder that games starring a nigger usually sell less.
Exeption is GTA SA but Rockstar had a good track record before that game and it is a good one too.

Which aint a hard thing to do either

Go away shill

im pretty sure we can use this from the violence angle

How about because it looks like shit and looks like is has fuck all to do with the mafia. You should know how to separate discussion from the Holla Forums spergs/memers by now

Where did you saw that ?.

Pic related was a legit movie with a dindu that was well acted, thematically a crime movie and involved the mafia without the main character being part of the mafia in the proper sense, sure it wasn't as good as Heat or Once Upon a Time in America but the story itself had an interesting twist with the race of Denzel Washington's character just being a part of the "MC start from scratch" aspect of the crime genre. If it's not played for tokenism then it might be good.
But beyond the story the game is probably going to be shit, there's a lot of buggy footage and no review copies is the final nail in the coffin.

youtubers are streaming their review copies right now what the fuck are you talking about

Have you actyally SEEN in the game in action? Let me tell ya, it looks like shit.

That's some QUALITY right there.

what other "big games " are coming out this year ?

gears of war 4 = a game no one asked for

FF15= 10 years dev time to play as fagots

watch dogs 2 = ubi shit

BF1 = reskined starwars

also what dose the lead being black have anything to do with the game play ?

I won't play "Mafia" III, but I'd play that. Games with niggers should go full nigger.

I'm more concerned with the fact that everyone caught in the blast keeps their sitting animation while phasing through chairs until they hit the wall

Oh shit I didn't even notice that. Holy fuck. Is that video of the fucking alpha or something? I guess they let niggers star and program it.

How you dare to taint the best film studio in Uganda with your filthy comparison with that shit of a game?

When you learn the story of the director of those movies you can't help but feel sad and yet a bit hopeful.

Well… don't know how to react to that webm.

There's a reason they're still living in huts made out of mud, dung and straw.

I agree WD2 will be far more popular, but fighting games have a fucking HUGE minority appeal for reasons I cannot fathom to this day.

Mafia III is not gonna bomb because it features some random Googles in suits, it's gonna bomb because the last Mafia was okay at best and this one looks like a downgrade of the original.

At least WD2 is at least ACTING like it has something interesting to it. This game just looks like an even more dumbed down GTA

>>>FYI there a good chance this shit will flop harder than Battleborn

user, that is too brutal of an insult

I watched a few minutes of gameplay on youtube. You play as a nigger and you fight the evil white racists. Not even pirating this SJW propaganda

I still can't stop kek'ing that in the KKK meeting a good few of the people sitting were black.

Even niggers want to lynch niggers.

You gotta have diversity at a klan meeting. You don't want to be racist, do you?

They'll blame the alt right.

It's just like the new Star Wars. The Empire is now more Nazi than ever, yet they still have niggers and women serving.

pure quality

These words are exclusive from eachother.

i dont really care if a negroid is the protagonist of the game,what i do care if it's a shit game

Its a bit sad considering the tough conditions they have, but their love for action films keep em going.

I wonder if people will even pay attention to Mafia 3 when it comes out, despite the ads I see of it in Gamestops I honestly havent heard anyone talk about it.

Notice how the newly-cast white males in Episode VII were always bad guys? That's not an accident.

I can easily see that happening.

By the way, how did 2K handle the Mafia series in such a weird way? I wanted to give the first game a shot but I can't find it anywhere, and for some reason they took down the option to buy it until now.

what the fuck

Nobody will talk about it, it'll get some fluff pieces by Kotaku about how great it is to play a strong nigger who kills the horrid white man, but that'll be it.

Sadly, it'll still probably be profitable. Reminder that Thi4f was profitable simply because there is literally nothing else for plebs to play out right now.

The black guy in Mafia 3 isn't part of the mob they just hired him for wet work and betrayed him. The games story is just about revenge.

But even then I have a feeling more people are going to wait for Watch Dogs 2, or for easier shooters.

Watch Dogs and Mafia are released a month apart. They will not have any competition.

Am I the only one that finds this hilarious? It's like a bunch of liberals doing blackface and saying it's okay because they're talking about racism and some shit.

It's not even offensive, but these idiots can't even stick to their own guns.

Probably not, they're far enough apart where people will buy both. normalfags don't wait for other games, they just toss money at AAA trash.

It was a racist seeking grenade.

I can only imagine what was going through the writers' heads when they decided this sounded good

reminds of that photo, I think it was at an indie game dev show and it was an African American game developers booth and it had all white people on it.

yfw the devs and (((journalists))) call everyone who dislikes it racist

This will actually work in America. Over here not so much.

The reason why is fantastic. Apparently it's because the devs want the only failure state in the game, to be you dying and nothing else.

I'd fuck a zwarte piet girl

Don't forget that the plot is written by a Jew that made Batwoman a Jewish dyke and is so cucked not even DC wanted anything to do with him anymore.

Not that I understand why anyone should tolerate this propaganda piece of shit game because "only gameplay matters".

It's funny how being black makes everyone unattractive.

common thing just look at korra etc.

There's this one study I remember that basically concluded that the more something clearly not human (robot, nigger, etc.) resembles a human, the more anger and hostility will be aimed towards it.

Wasn't Korra a not-Eskimo though?

And just to add, painting a white girl black is the only way to make a nigger sow attractive.

game is full of that

could be but she was heavily inspired by pic related

I heard about this. It's like how african soldiers wear dresses because guns arent meant to kill women, and as such the bullets wont hurt them. Ingenious strategy on the part of the prisoner here.

Clearly not the boobs though.

They also put on bright orange life vests and give themselves "scary" names like General Mosquito Spray or General Butt Naked to scare the bullets away.

But you know, they're just like us.

Doesn't look like a disgusting brown mongol, so no.

HEH

forgot to add this webm into my post

There's attractive eskimos, also korra is a kartoon and kartoons are attraktive

Not all of them, especially modern kartoons.

Just like rpgs. Blacks are ambitious going for those bullet immunity armors.

True, I should have said cartons tend to be idealized

Well, they're arguably more sane than them.

Did you see the gameplay footage or even go to the threads discussing the gameplay? Even the incredibly early footage showed it to be shit like the video with the takedown where the character magically teleports five metres in the distance to hit the enemy

Nice try, racist. Called the Sensitivity Police.

I'll never understand this cucked logic. Why should anyone tolerate these kind of games?

Why are there no games with intentional looney tune physics?

What a fukken cuckloard.

How can you blame them for going for the audience retarded enough to buy their half-assed game?

This is so fucking awful, holy shit

I bet niggers buy games.

steal/loot*

Count as bought.

Hell yes, I'm ready.

From the publisher/distributor view point, it doesn't matter how the game leaves the store as long as it leaves.

Goat simulator might be up your fancy

My father spent eons playing the first Mafia. If he ever sees this, he's gonna break. I must hide it, for his sake. There is no Mafia III coming out. No sir.

Distract him with Kingdom Come.

nah, distract him by coming in his kingdom

I am sort of leftist and I have played videogames all my life. I think every reasonable individual with even a hint of empathy is a leftist to some extend, however, being leftist doesn't make one automatically good, as we can see from nazis and egalitarians.

Mafia 3 makes me sad because deep south is aesthetically damn pleasing setting and they reduced it to heavy-handed soapboxing. And when this bombs, South is just gonna be even more ignored as a setting because everyone will be associating it with this PoS.

someone please post that car chase

I don't remember him playing anything else than The Nomad Soul, Kingpin and Mafia, even though we had more games than that, but I can try.

I can't deny you americans did a lot of shit with niggers in the past, but I think they are getting stuff out of context. It is shown almost like if it was Nazi germany exterminating jews.

This is what libshits actually believe. Get off your high horse you virtue-signaling faggot.

Yeah, man. Those fucking working class peasants don't deserve ANY rights at all!

No, distract him by dom'ing his king to make him come

So you believe that people on the right side of the political spectrum don't want working class people to have rights? You're deluded, I don't think you really know the difference between left-wing and right-wing politics.

Just how deluded can you be?

You got yourselves caught. What is next part of your masterplan?

No, you are vermin and destroyers of nations. You have no empathy, because if you actually did you'd stop shilling an ideology that has been proven to be wrong in every aspect.

An emphatic person wouldn't be supporting an ideology that has murdered more people than both world wars combined.

They're too busy looting under the pretense of protesting police violence.

If he likes games like that try and give him Shenmue or Yakuza, since they're the closest thing that came to Omikron.

I just heard about the KKK shit. They seriously want that SJW audience, huh? They're in for a pretty rude awakening.

Looking after the interests of workers is leftist by definition. Hell, it's the most leftist thing you can do.

It is also quite juvenile to think that people and their values divide neatly into two separate opposing categories.

It's even worse than that. They're too pussy to even feature the KKK proper, instead they opted for a fictional group that looks like the KKK.

The writer of this trainwreck is a deluded kike that got booted by DC because nobody was buying his Jewish dyke Batwoman. I don't think he even understands what self-awareness is.

What I'm puzzled about is why 2K ever thought this shit was going to fly.

What I wonder is if there is an actual market for SJWs, seeing every nerdy industry I love is craving madly to them.

It isn't the leftist thing to do, it is the only appeal there is to leftism. If I were to make my political campaign based entirely on improving parks, it doesn't instantly mean my political views are the only ones that ensure good parks and it doesn't mean I am the only one that cares about them, it simply means talking about parks is my approach to a political campaign. The same goes to worker's rights, leftists simply proclaim that to be the basis of their platform.

yfw "historical" slowly becomes a term for "mtumbe simulator"

Right, just wish that was actually a video game..

I could've talked to him about Yakuza or Shenmue, but he only plays on PC. Perhaps S.T.A.L.K.E.R?

The very fundation of the right is elitist capitalism. It's believing the elite can do shit better than the working class and that they should be the ones to be supported so they can make the economy better. It's trickle-down economics. The minute you believe the rights of the workers should supercede the authority of the elite, you are a leftist. Of course american politics are a complete mockery of actual politics so I can't blame you if you are confused.

YOU brought up the left-right dichotomy, idiot.

Yeah, nice backpedaling. Let's see if current leftist policies align with your definition:

The biggest divide between the left and the right in current politics is golbalism (including massive second/third world immigration) vs. nationalism.
Globalism is extremely bad for the working force in first world countries because they have to compete with people who are willing to work for slave wages. Low-qualified immigration is good for big corporations because they've got a steady supply of slave labour.
Who shills globalism the hardest? The left.

Another thing is welfare with high taxes vs. entrepreneur-friendly tax environments.
The working class doesn't need welfare, what they need are jobs. Welfare makes people dependent on the state for their survival, if you want to help the working class then create an environment in which they can create wealth and happiness for themselves.
Who shills for welfare instead of an environment that creates jobs? Leftists.

And don't even get me started on welfare for single mothers which played a big part in destroying the family unity, which is disastrous for the well-being of children. Children who grow up without fathers are far less likely to succeed in life and far less likely to take on the role of fathers themselves, creating a spiral of misery and welfare dependence.

Leftists stopped caring about the working force decades ago.

There isn't. Comics have proven that one and then proceeded to hammer it into the ground. It's gotten so bad that most comic book stores now refuse to stock comics at all because no one is buying that stuff, many have switched to Magic and other /tg/ shit almost entirely.

Even "sold" copies aren't indicative of interest, since that's just the number bought by the retailers, not ones that have been purchased by the consumer. In less than 20 years the left has managed to basically obliterate an artistic medium, just think about that for a second.

And the real insane part is that neither Marvel nor DC show any sign of wanting to stop. They've dug this hole for themselves and alienated a loyal fanbase that stayed with them for decades in pursuit of the leftist hipster crowd, people that don't even buy their shit, and they have nothing to show for it. Once audiences get fatigued with cape movies they'll have fuckall to offer. It's no coincidence that games, movies, toys, etc. only feature legacy characters, and not the new diversity shit.

History is anathema to the left, because history proves them wrong time and again. It's why their main focus in the field of history is rewriting and reinterpreting it to suit their needs.

I'm european, specifically German. Nice try, though.

You could try I guess, though he seems more interested in games about criminals and a heavy emphasis on storytelling.

Yet they keep infecting videogames, /tg/ stuff and now they are going after anime and manga by infecting the translating positions. A company doesn't care about social justice. Without money backing it up I'm puzzled those hacks aren't defunded instantly.

You should really read up on your opposition, m8. The foundation of the right is competition, which is why you see libertarians in the US always talking about the free market self-regulating and heavily criticising the government for creating monopolies, which are by their very nature anti-competitive. It isn't as simple as an elite-everyone else dichotomy. The free market self-regulating is based on the fact that, due to the fact that each company eats into each other's profits, they will cancel each other out as long as nobody interferes by one of them either immune or making it impossible to viably form new businesses in certain branches. The part about immunity should be obvious and the part about new businesses is that new competition, after the old competition is eliminated, is required for the existance of a significant enough diseconomy of scale to make it possible that no company is capable of getting enough power to significantly fuck shit up. In a republic obviously there will be lobbying to prevent such a state from forming as it is more suited for a democratic system than a representative one.

How fucking stupid are you?
Left formed as a concept to define the political representation of the peasants and working class, the lower castes opposing the right-wing rule that appeals to the old rule, the aristocrats, bourgeoise, etc. It is literally that and nothing more, no matter how inconvenient that truth might be for your agenda.

I did? I said that I am leftist who buys games. I said that if you don't have an ounce of leftism in you, then you have ultra-right values, which means you believe that there should be god-kings to be served by perfectly selfless and obedient slave-caste.

Lot of the SJW headfigures are more on the right than left. If a movement abandons the objective agenda of
1. improving the quality of life of workers
2. improving the chance of unemployed getting a decent work
then that movement isn't by any real and sensible definition "leftist".

Didn't this game called itself politically incorrect take on gang life ?

So you're admitting to what I said being true? Good to know

It's what the left does, they're like a cancer. Anything that isn't parroting the Narrative is a threat that needs to be eliminated or subverted. Differing viewpoints frighten them because their shit ideology can only survive in an environment that doesn't allow any outside force to challenge it.

Depends who is running the company.

You might have not noticed but in recent years there's been an explosion of self-published and indie books. Know why? Because virtually all established publishing houses have their editorial departments filled with leftist cunts. These are the women that get to decide what books get a publishing deal and can bully authors into editing things to their liking.

Turns out sci-fi and fantasy fans don't like having Marxist faggotry follow them into escapism and left, and these publishers are now bleeding consumers to digital releases on Amazon and the like by self-published authors.

Major corporations have their HR departments turned into henhouses full of bitter leftist women. They pretty much destroy company culture and poison the well. I wish I had that greentext about an user that worked at Yahoo! and his description of why the company went to shit (hint: leftist cunts).

Because there is an effort by certain (((elements))) to push a narrative. I'm not even kidding here, or going Holla Forums tinfoil, these people are willing to lose millions in the name of propaganda.

Any sane company not run by Jews would have already fired everyone in charge of Marvel and restructured it from top to bottom, yet Disney lets run amok and shit on all their IPs. Some people try to justify it by saying Marvel is an IP farm for them, but that doesn't make sense when Marvel is busy shitting up all the IPs.

So current leftist policies in the first world are not in line with the dictionary definition of leftism, which I pointed out in my last post which you conveniently ignored.
No idea why you suddenly bring up SJWs, but since you did that let me make a comparison:
When you ask feminists what feminism is about they give you the dictionary definition of feminism, thus everyone opposed to feminism is in the eyes of the public an evil bigot. What feminists are arguing for has nothing to do with the dictionary definition of feminism anymore, and what they're arguing for is what people who are opposed to feminism are arguing against.
Now exchange feminism with leftism.

That's the right-wing ultra. Most non-insane people are not purely right-oriented.
Just like the left-wing ultra would be some sort of utopia where everyone shares a telepathic connection and all is harmonic. That would be just delusional.

The thing is that we have limited resources, so accepting the fact that there will be some right-oriented solution in practice is healthy. But it is a morally imperative that we seek to implement leftist values as well to reduce human suffering and prevent corruption.

This interpretation is historically correct, simpler and functions better than the american bullshit definition of liberalism being inherently leftist is. I think the idiotic alternate nuDefinition is being actively spread out both by SJWs, "alt-right" and the true old power to keep the society in chaos. None of these people want solutions, they just want to rule a bunch of confused apes.

That's why you need to argue that they are not feminists instead of accepting their rethoric (despite opposing it.)

Oh yeah, forgot responding to this:
It's marxist bullshit. You're viewing the world in terms of an oppressed class and an oppressive class. That's not what right wing values are about, even reading the wikipedia article on the political spectrum should've clued you in on this.

You've got zero arguments man, all you're doing is hiding behind definitions. There's no substance to your ideology, just a vague goal without concrete plans on how to achieve it and some marxist rhetoric.
I regret responding to you, total waste of time. Typical leftist weasel.

Yeah he really does like games with a heavy story set on a modern world. He also liked Max Payne. Sometimes, though he's a pain to please because we're French and he can only hooked if it is fully translated. Hell, he found the first Deus Ex "okay" at best because there were no French voices. He kinda gave up on games since nothing interesting for him is coming out.
This is why I thought of Stalker. It was something else than the generic "soldier that destroys things" shooter and the setting is nice.

No, I'm not.

My ideology is that I want there to be clearly set definitions to have proper quantifiable arguments. Not this shit-flinging ape-fights we have in modern politics. If you think setting definitions straight is bad, then you are the biggest fucking retard I've met in a while and you don't really deserve to have say in pretty much anything.

>I'd fuck a zwarte piet girl
Is it because they're WHITE underneath?

Talk politics somewhere else plz
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

I miss the good old left, rip IWW

Holla Forums is a right-wing echochamber and Holla Forums is a left-wing echochamber, so it's not really possible to have a debate between people who hold opposing values on there. Sorry for hijacking the thread, but I couldn't resist the bait.

Communist traitors please leave. Why couldn't you have been slaughtered or starved by your Communist leaders like all the other pinko boys and girls?

"Neutrals" like you will be the first ones to hang, I guarantee you that.

Romantic fool.

You quite clearly defined your ideology as just wanting 'clearly set definitions' with a focus on being quantifiable, thus being inherently largely materialistic and parallel to Marxism. I'm sure posting smug reaction pictures will pull you out of the corner you backed yourself into though :^)

Actually, it just means that you eliminate all the obscure bullshit from the debates that prevents good outcomes. Ambiguous values are a sign of not knowing what you want and represent.

Well, when one side gets persistently shut down it's kind of difficult for there to be much variety.

lemmie guess… Polygon?

Why would you make a Mafia game that isn't actually about being in the Mafia? Who the fuck is the target audience of this game?

Wouldn't be the first time.

You completely fucked up the thread. Everything was on topic before you showed up. You should leave.

I read somewhere that comic stores now sell funpopco statues and comic logos shirts etc. instead

I'm not going to list my profession or country but keep with me here.

I attended a behind closed doors exhibition not to long ago.
We got to play everything that is hitting shelves between now and next June.

We had hands on time with every massive launch and even ones that I'm currently placing in the 'doomed to fail' basket like Watchdogs 2 and Dishonored 2.

When we entered the 2K booth, we were strictly prohibited from playing Mafia 3.
We had to sit there and watch a dev that had been flown out with the game's code play a sequence infront of us.
At one point, he executed a guy and he flung like a stretchrope across the stage.
He played it off like it was an E3 build from last year and the finished game wouldn't have such things.
The build number was listed in the corner of the menu - Gamescom16.

We were allowed hands on with things like Watchdogs 2, CoD:IW and even Zelda for fuck's sake.
All of those felt more finished than Mafia 3's playthrough.

How is Dishonored 2 doomed to fail?

Mafia and Mafia 2 weren't some amazing success stories either, right?

So why bank so much on this shit I don't understand.

It would've had a better chance as its own IP if it was good, that is.

It says IGN in the corner.

always a winner's choice

What is the story about them?
I heard "We do the best we can, your number one film company in Uganda".

Poor village who makes movies just to distract them for the fact they are in a war filled land and they can't do anything but die of hunger. The director just took a crappy camera and made the whole village make movies for fun and maybe get some extra money.

What the fuck does bix nood mean anyway?

That's pretty sad, shame Africa is such a hellhole.

Bring Food i think

Pics nude.

I didn't have a single clue either but according to google it's just ebonics.

it means nothing, it's just nonsense that's meant to sound like stereotypically nigger speak

It's from this.

Wyatt Mann can draw good, but English isn't his strong suit.

Can draw well, user. Well.

So no risk then? Say that game is Mafia in name only and you are good.

No wonder it flopped. I barely looked into this game at all. And I'm thankful for that.

I'm guessing because its a brand name and after Stillborn if they had made it a new IP it'd probably bomb.

What the fuck does that even mean?

The gameplay itself was better than Overwatch or Paladins. I quit it though for everything beyond the character designs and core gameplay sucking dick.

What does Holla Forums think of the Mafia III developers?

That is the whitest nigger I have ever seen.

Chimp.

But if he doesn't tell you how would you know? Skin color is the single most important part of your identity and if anyone tells you otherwise its clearly because they are a racist.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Probably third of it staring at the shitty matchmaking struggling with the nonexistent playerbase.

I thought you were one of my autistic friends who has 397 hours of battleborn on his steam account.

Maybe they wanted tell a different story? I think you can build your own crime empire in that game so you are sort of in a mod.

(checked)
There's nothing wrong with their memory and recall, it's intelligence that is their deficit. That's pretty much what fighting games are composed of.

So why use a franchise specifically about the Italian mob?

And the story they want to tell is basically dindunuffin coupled with "You're a white male", authored by a gay nigger and a salty Jew.

Despite what people think the fighting game scene is one of the last bastions of good vidya community (and yes it's *DIVERSE* but in a good way) it's It's super competitive so there's some downsides for sure but everyone is about the game and don't give a shit about SJW or feminist stuff. There's also a huge focus on GIT GUD and absolutely no forgiveness for casualness. They also almost completely disregard what game journos and reviews says since they have their own criteria for what makes the game good so normalfag reviews are usless to them and the press overall.

People shit on FGC and I still like Crowbcat's vid about it but it's actually one of the last greats and one of the earliest genres to have significant large & niche gatherings for fun and tournaments. It's all a bit commercialised now but you can simply not buy anything.

I guarantee you that niggers and other subhumans are a tiny minority in the scene, that is predominantly made up of white and Asian men.

Fuck diversity and anyone that says it's inherently positive. Segregation and forced sterilization is the only way to maintain civilized society.

Here's your (You), you dismally predictable assburger.

I can just picture the whole dev team taking out their dicks and furiously giving each other handjobs while having this scene looping on the screen.

DA:I was truly a missed opportunity to mine some grade A salt. Then again, from what I've head modding the game is nigh on impossible.

You're right. Was never saying it wasn't that. But its still got tons of Mexicans, Arabs n' other shit you'd usually not see in such numbers for enthusiastic vidya interest, tournaments etc.

Diversity is good, though. Diversity of personalities and backgrounds. Diversity of attitudes, opinions, outlooks on the game and even the philosophy behind gitting gud. Not 'diversity' of ethnicity or anything, that shit just does not matter and everyone knows it. Besides there needs to be more white presence since Asians own the scene because they get arcade releases or early home platform support as well as more tournaments in Japan with better transport and economy to allow even the less affluent to travel to them.

Dear fucking lord…

You can have all of that without niggers. They add nothing.

Race is everything. Anyone that denies this is no better than a leftist traitor.

Heres the Yahoo thing

Never said you couldn't. Although people from different places usually bring different personalities and opinions. The way the Japs think about some fighting vidya is quiet different than someone from US, usually. It's not the skin colour it's just culture, trends and math.

Race is nothing. I consider myself pretty right wing. Race has nothing to do with statistics like this. It's poor people and gang culture (and gang culture is like prison culture in that it's very race focused). I don't think black people commit crimes because they have dark skin or 'crime genetics' ffs. That is batshit crazy. You might as well believe in curses and that sickness is caused by worshiping the wrong deity. They do commit more crimes but for normal ass reasons. Their offspring is just as poor and uneducated as they are so the cycle continues.

I have nothing further to say to you, talking with an idiot of your caliber is a waste of time.

What did the devs mean by this?

Just recall Resident Evil 4. It was okay to shoot white people in the Spanish countryside, no one voiced a complaint.

But when you're shooting chimping niggers in Africa, that's racist, why would there be so many niggers in Africa? Why would a company incite such hatred and racism in their game?

The left was formed by a combination of bored upper middle class youths wanting to pass the time with moral outrage, and crafty old rich men seeing an opportunity in securing their position at the top. This is why the left has seamlessly shifted from defending workers' rights to LGBT, black and even islamic agenda. The left is not about any morally righteous cause, but about the need to be violent and angry towards other people while feeling morally justified to do so.

The right is the norm - clannish, unimaginative, conservative, and openly superstitious. People of slightly above average intelligence see these values (rightfully so) as a sign of individual stupidity, but mistakenly assume what is stupid individually is also stupid socially. Order and cohesion let civilizations thrive, while dissent and chaos lead them to ruin.

Nature is the greatest truth, and ignorance of this simple truth will ultimately lead leftism to its demise. Low income voters can be bought with welfare, until those who truly espouse leftist ideals find themselves hopelessly outnumbered by the very third-world masses they imported, who ideologically speaking always turn out to be more conservative than average.

I'm gonna buy it. I honestly like mindless AAA from time to time.

Why not pirate?

I want to play a Ugandan Expendables game

Because I currently only have access to my PS4, and it's going to be like that for a couple of months.

It warms my heart that these guys are supported. Anyways, I'm really impressed with how good their choreography has gotten considering how they probably only learned via Bruce Lee movies.

The real kicker is that the left has been utterly discredited in the 1960s.

Khrushchev exposed Lenin and Stalin for the monsters they were, China was in the throes of mass starvation, Che Guevara was busy entertaining himself with his hobby of personally executing prisoners and Best Korea was in the process of shitting itself. Every single instance of applied Marxism led to massive death among the civilian populations, poverty and violent excesses and the formation of the most totalitarian regimes in human history.

Using the ideas cooked up by a shiftless Jew that never worked a day in his life ended up in disasters.

And what's worse for the leftists is that the Civil Rights movement didn't magically make niggers human. Even while gaming the field in their favor with Affirmative Action and pouring billions of dollars into welfare niggers failed to stop being niggers. The leaders of the Civil Rights movement even reassured the white majority that Affirmative Action was merely a temporary measure, meant to level the playing field and would be unnecessary in a decade. Here we are, 50 years on, and Affirmative Action has been institutionalized at a national level, and curiously enough only for niggers, mudshits and spics. East Asians, despite being a minority with a history of discrimination in white countries, seem to be doing just fine, while the lesser races perpetually fail.

What can one say about adherents of an ideology that has been discredited time and again, in every corner of the globe, in every field of science, education, economy, social engineering, politics, art and law? What can one do with a group of people so fundamentally imbecilic they still think the left has any sort of argument to stand on?

I like them too, simply because they are doing what they like to see and not what Hollywood liberals want, which is poverty porn. They also look like they're discovering techniques on their own, which means that eventually we will see films that have a unique sort of flavor to them. Wakaliwood is god-tier film-making. Better than nu-Ghostbusters.

And their hand to hand fight choreography has gotten really fucking decent.

What type of IQ was used on that study?

The point is that it should have happened, and taken all the leftists with it.

no, we're disgust signaling, because niggers are disgusting.

Just because you believe it didn't happen, doesn't mean you can't make it happen. Make your dreams a reality, fam.

Honestly, I just want to kill rich people and feast on their flesh. I'm mad starving.

These guys could probably make a serious martial arts film.

Which are both ultimately nigger culture.
They do. Look at their own continent.
Because niggers are typically utterly incapable of taking care of someone even their own.

Get off my board and back to tumblr

Oh, just migrated after Hiro announced he was killing the site?

whi that same logic, you could say that whites are mentally unstable because of white liberals

Ha ha holy shit dude.

I heard they were nuking Holla Forumslite for good. That won't end well.

White liberals are taught to be cucks, it's not an inherited trait.
Spoken like a true cuck who can't talk to girls so he takes up "progressive" left leaning condescension to make up for his lack of testosterone and passivity.

It's the typical leftist modus operandi. If your shit stinks (and let's be honest, leftist shit always stinks) just make sure to throw some at the other guy and pretend you're both equally bad.

User is referring to 1488, white nationalist, or Holla Forums conservatives like .

It does though?

Why are you asking a question? You presented evidence that you believe is sound, didn't you?

How are white nationalists not empathic? Because they don't want niggers and spics in their lands?

You cucks are just cute.

Yes, you lack empathy because you think that all niggers and spics are worthless criminals based on infographs and podcasts.

so now culture makes behaivor? not genetics?

what's with the political left vs right arguments? did 4chan reddit come in here recently

anyway, left vs. right is just set up as a way for people to be against each other instead of working together. you just need to go for things what are correct

So, I'm the bad guy because I base my opinions on facts? Guess feelz > realz.

Behavior is genetic. White behavior is defined by altruism. This doesn't mean that leftists can't re-purpose said altruism to be harmful to the white majority.

Nigger behavior is defined by poor impulse control, low intellect and inability to understand cause and consequence. Soros and his ilk deliberately goad niggers into nigging and attacking whites, using propaganda to brainwash niggers into thinking all their problems are caused by the white majority.

"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it."
"If you seek to aid everyone that suffers in the galaxy, you will only weaken yourself… and weaken them. It is the internal struggles, when fought and won on their own, that yield the strongest rewards."
What has empathy brought us? Usefull idiots to maintain the status quo.

As things worsen in the world, politics will slowly and surely seep into every place where you deal with other humans.

Fact is that there's a higher percentage is minorities that commit crimes. What isn't a fact is that they all commit crimes.

Learn to read, stormweenie.

Niggers are genetically prone to violence and are dumber compared to other races.

The problem with whites is they're prone to being overly charitable and nurturing, which is preyed upon by niggers, kikes, and other races by sheltering these lesser races and letting them get away with being homewreckers and dissenters, because punishing them accordingly wouldn't be the "nice" thing to do.

Sorry cuck, leftists would rather destroy everything than accomplish anything. The world is not a kumbaya love-in where everyone will magically come together. Human nature is by very combative and not inclusive to those who are a threat.

Mate, I'm just fed up of this trend of making statements in the form of questions, and I see it all the time when politics is being discussed.
Take your testosterone supplements and have some conviction in your statements. Jesus fuck.

And like all things, empathy is a natural human behavior that can have good and bad consequences. Letting your empathy bring about the destruction of your people is a bad consequence.

Its never about implying that they all commit crime, it's about that too much of them do to justify the very little if any benefit they have on the society.

race is only skin deep

What has your train of thought brought you? Being a shitposting NEETSoc who blames all of his failures on kikes, niggers, and boomers.

Leftism increases human suffering because it ALWAYS takes from those who can and gives to those who can't. Thereby it increases the numbers of those who can't (they survive and procreate more than they naturally would), increasing the total amount of suffering. Example: Africa. Giving them "aid" is making their situation worse by growing their inept population. Without the so-called "aid" you would see fewer starving people in Africa so charity is INCREASING the suffering, not reducing it.

Look at journolist, Gamergate or any Marxist / Communist state - corruption is a trademark of leftists. Leftism IS corruption. It's a bunch of Robin Hood posturing while you really just line your own pockets. All those Africa aid charities are getting rich as fuck. All the communist leaders get rich as fuck. The scam is selling ideas that sound nice but don't work in reality to people who haven't learned their lesson yet. Leftism is literally a tool of corruption.

Nice projecting.

"People". It's "people" is the word you're looking for.

>>>Holla Forums
Thanks for wasting our time
Of course not, niggers are too stupid commit crimes like hacking and misappropriation funds for a major company.

But they are more than capable of raping and robbery, shit any one else could fall prey to.

Oh so you're baiting now.

It's self-inflicted, mostly black-on-black, so why does it affect you by a large margin?

then whites are genetically prone the be serfs, if "might is right"

Sure, but why does it matter? We are talking about populations, not individuals.

Why should I care that 1 in 10 niggers isn't prone to chimping out when the nigger population in the US is responsible for 50% of murders, 40% of rapes, 80% of assaults, 70% of gun crimes, etc., and this despite being only 12% of the total population.

Are you saying I should tolerate such a group of savages in the name of proving some pointless principle to faggots like you?

Fact is that the US would have European levels of crime if it wasn't for spics and niggers, I fail to see any reason not to chase them back to their shitholes. Unlike traitors like you we deal in realities, and the reality is that niggers, spics and mudshits don't belong in civilized lands. They have their own countries and are perfectly free to do whatever the fuck they want in them.

And now we have open world gam,e where everyones react the same to waht you do no matter what you do.

GTA needs to die.

Because it tends to spill over and hurts humans too. Niggers kill whites, rape white women, Affirmative Action puts sub par niggers into positions of power they lack the intellect to effectively manage (politicians, doctors, engineers, soldiers, policemen, EMTs, etc.) leading to further deaths of humans, niggers need to be constantly propped up with welfare, thus wasting trillions of dollars that could be used elsewhere on keeping them fed and alive thus lowering the living standards of the white majority.

Nice, the two Paris attacks and what is happening to Sweden wouldn't be happening if Europe wasn't awash in subhuman savages too, so your argument is completely shit.

You're a dick because you judge individuals by the action of a greater group in whose membership these individuals have no say. I'm black. Do you think I'm a criminal because of it, or should I be judged as an individual? Are my rights worth violating to secure your supposed safety?

There is an easy compromise, fam. Buy a fucking gun and smoke any motherfucker that tries to fuck with you. This is your right as an American, and mine too. Let's be friendly to each other because the alternative produces body bags.

None of you white neetionalist losers deal in reality. You constantly indulge in media like proggressives do, but only with podcasts, memes, infographs, etc.

There's more threads bitching about the addition of niggers in TV and videogames than there are of personal anecdotal incidents involving niggers. That should give a clear indicator of what your group truly priorotizes.

Anecdotes aren't worth shit so why should we post them?

Well, that explains everything. Who gives a fuck about your biased opinion? How about, instead of calling me mean names, you try and fix your bestial race?

Nobody would be having this discussion if you weren't animals prone to chimping out. You don't see anyone complaining about the Japanese, do you, you fucking monkey?

It's because we are not stupid enough to hang around niggers.

dude, that's why they dont touch science boards, history boards and barely touch 100% political boards, you cant force people to believe something that they dont want over the internet

You're a complete dumbass. What about Timothy McVeigh, the Italian mafia, Dylan Roof, the unabomber, or Anders Brevik? Or do you discount them as being white due to an arbitrary technicality.

well 1 this is Holla Forums so why would u make a thread about interactions with nigs?

2, why would u post anecdotes?

that isnt what he said lol you dumb chimp

try responding to the argument posed at you, not some easy nonsense youve invented

He is a mason.

Proves my point. So how are niggers affecting you if most of you morons don't interact with them to begin with? How will removing them erase your issues when you're completely isolated from them?

We're having a conversation. With that in mind, ideas should stand up on their own. You have not answered my question. Should my rights be violated because of the actions of others?

I have as much control over other blacks as you do over other whites. I live my life for myself, because I am an individual. That I am black is inconsequential, because my triumphs and failures are my own. Do you disagree with this?

Well, I'm a man, and I've never done these things. Would it be okay for me to accuse you of being a slave-owning asshole? No, because you had no part in that. So why should you be blamed?

The Japanese-Americans were interned in camps because of the actions of a foreign nation. Do you contend that this was the correct thing to do? Were the rights of the few really worth violating for the supposed safety of the rest? And if so, does that mean you place safety above the natural rights of man?

Why?

I'm sorry you neck deep in leftist media lies on who you're supposed to hate.

Their crimes are dwarfed by niggers and their enablers (read: kikes)

So is true all leftists love huffing their own farts?

I've sent you a message, faggot. You should check your mail.

What?
Did she seriously get a tan purposefully, JUST to pass off as black woman?

Just stop giving them food and they will die without effort.

Because your group has a serious fucking problem constantly killing each other, creating broken families, and going to prison because you can't act civilized in a country that's given the same rights as everyone else for the last 50 years.

Probably if in addition to being a criminal you also dress like a nigger and talk like one. I would feel more at ease if you spoke English and English in dumb nigger behavior like protesting for the annihilation of race, the people who fucking nurtured you faggots and introduced you to civilization.

I know we're memeing about Africans but Ethiopian food is pretty good imo.

Literally did nothing wrong beside getting incarcerated.

The only thing that white nationalists have proven to me is that they disconnected illiterates who are no different from the delusional leftists that they complain about.

They will drag themselves into failure because they point fingers at everyone else instead of themselves. Tell me when they make six figures from the body building that SeventhSon told you to do on the Daily Shoah, lmao.

The point is that you're not human, you have no rights to begin with. The only reason anyone "respects" you is because whites are the dominant race on the planet. Once that is over and done you'll find out just how tolerant the rest of the world is towards your inferior species.

Yes. You are trying to move the goalpost by citing individualism in a discussion about populations. Who gives a shit about you? Why does it matter you're the exception that proves the rule?

3% of the population in the US commits 50% of all murders. That's what we are talking about. This cannot be fixed because your behavior is racial. Should the white majority subject itself to this because you happen to have more white blood in your veins than other niggers?

What does that matter? Nigger behavior doesn't happen in a vacuum, it is a direct product of a concentration of niggers. Sure, many of them don't go around nigging all day long, but they enable those that do with the culture they perpetuate. And said culture is a direct product of the negro inferiority.

Yes.

A dead man has no rights you vile nigger. What about the right of whites to live in peace away from your savagery?

It comes as no surprise to me an animal like you doesn't give a shit about white people being slaughtered just so you can pretend to be human. You'd rather have hundreds of whites get murdered like cattle in the name of "equality" than face reality.

not to mention the fact that most of those spree killers he mentions only did it because of rampant fag enabling, nigger enabling, etc.

shes a kook, got the nappy hair and everything. she was the diversity officer or black studies whatever the fuck at some uni in america, she caused a fuss with the BLM thing and then people noticed she wasnt actually a nig despite claiming it. she should have said she was trans racial or something, probably would have worked

shes actually a different kind of (((tribeswoman)))

i make six figures from the combination of my job and investing, not to mention im starting a business soon which hopefully will really paint my wagon

You:

TOP FUCKING KEK

People who kill a large sum of people aren't criminals? Can't expect any less retardation from a white nationalist.

Dohoho, you're going to have far more fun looking her up rather than having it spoonfed to you.

apparently you can't read or understand green text
he was saying that race is real

Learn to read you complete imbecile. No wonder leftists are this fucking retarded.

That's an adopted child with two white parents.

Is Simo Häyhä a criminal then? Can't expect any actual cognitive ability from a nigger.

like a hero solider in a war?

alt-right doesnt like sciense

Hmm

in abstract no, try to define things more clearly dumb bell

I guarantee you the average ethiopian doesn't eat like that.

So the average black high school dropout

I'm employed and have a nigger, can't say that about most unless they got Affirmative Action.

Again, you're talking about blacks.

You're right, Africans and niggers are very, very smart.
How could I have said otherwise?

Are you European by any chance? Possibly from Sweden or Germany?

Why do people do this? Are they afraid of inevitable conflict? Are they cowards who just want to ignore problems and pretend everything is just fine and dandy? What motivates the fence cucks?

My group? When did I join? As for not acting civilized, I think I've done well so far. I don't have a record. I went to school, and I spend my life doing productive things.

Everyone has a choice. The black criminals you see in the street aren't incapable of behaving civilized; they choose not to do so.

George W Bush called it "the bigotry of low expectations." As long as blacks are not held to the same standard, they will never meet it. I am not for affirmative action, prison reform, or any other liberal bullshit pushed by the left. I don't need any of that.

You still haven't told me why it's okay to judge me by the actions of others, though. Why can't you and I get along while still calling out criminals and thugs? Is this seriously that difficult of a concept?

No cigar, buddy. I'm just like you, only black. Why the animosity, then?

I would feel more at ease if you used commas and made your sentences clearer. As for protesting for the annihilation of a race. I do no such thing. I only want my rights to be respected as well as yours. Freedom of association is one of them, though, so if you don't wish to associate with me because I'm black, then that's fine. However, I don't think we should forbid association between people because of their race either. Is this your problem with me?

The people who did that were my pastor and teachers, not you. Some of them were black, white, and even Asian. It's true that western culture is superior, and I much appreciate it, but that doesn't mean I owe you anything. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps, like I had to do.

yes, it's fear

Yes, which niggers excel in, far beyond the average white person.

Answered your own question, my man.

Brevik was such a hero, gunning down over 100 unarmed kids (most of which were white) on an island! So was Timothy McVeigh when he killed a large sum of white federal employees!

It's okay to act like niggers when white people do it! :^)

Oh come on, don't bring literal gorillas in this

dude, IQ tests mix crystalised and fluid intelligence together, if you want tocompare intelligence beetwen races, IQ tests will not work.

Shifting the goalposts like a typical nigger I see. You asked if killing a lot of people is criminal behaviour. By itself it isn't necessarily, you require context. Then you put on the :^) face at the end which will somehow prove that you've won this argument with your excellent wit, in reality you're just a sub-100 IQ subhuman who should be done away for the good of humanity.

That might be true, but even if it wasn't. his image doesn't prove his point anyway, in fact it proves the opposite.
I used a non-iq image as a predictor of success (the first image) here

And the left can't read.

Sorry if I have a brain from not parrotting secondhand information.

well now is not the time for fear that comes later

Fencecucks inevitably always find themselves dead in the middle of conflicts because 2 opposing sides always meet in the middle. These faggots can all go and die for all I care seeing as how they don't even have the emotional strength to defend a ideological position. If they can't even do that how can we expect these faggots to defend a civilization.

no lul

100 marxists and civil 'servants', bang bang good deal

youre also shifting the goalposts from ur earlier statement about killing in abstract being bad

which itself was started from a response stating that someone else said that removing all nigs would end all crimes, which they didnt

I wasn't aware that there was standard IQ test, much less a requirement that it had to contain both of these brands of intelligence to count as one.

i second trash man's request
my main problem with the politics boards are their lack of citations.

u so smart boi teach us senpar :-)

Didnt really work for Ghostbusters. They can make as much noise as they want but you cant shame anyone into buying a movie ticket, or a video game.

What good is a brain if it lacks a spine to support it?

Bullshitter or baby boomer right here.

You guys are so retarded. Not only for justifying terrorist attacks aimed at white people, but for laughably trying to imagine me as non-white to validate your sheltered view.

Do everyone a favor and don't breed if you have that embarrassing level of literacy and intellect.

Bravo, you're still the exception that proves the rule, and that's only if you're not lying.

Also, anecdotal stories are worthless, which is why we rely on statistical data you dumb coon.

That's a lie. Nature trumps nurture. Your IQ is the single best indicator of success in life.

And why do you think they are not held to the same standards? Because if they were there would be virtually zero black doctors and lawyers.

Affirmative action exists solely because leftists are unwilling to admit they were wrong about race.

And you're still pretending you, individually, not acting like a nigger, somehow makes it okay to tolerate the vast, vast majority of niggers that do. Guess that IQ of 90 isn't serving you all that well.

I can't even begin to explain the surprised sound I made when he said that. Everything else is cringy vortuesignalling white guilt cucknoise.

there are several 'iq' tests however they have common ancestors and theres one thats used most

iq tests are actually only really useful for comparing groups (as opposed to measuring individual ability) as the function goes a bit weird when participants are too young or old (15-30 is the ideal range), however that gets averaged out in big populations. doing a more involved intelligence test (ie a g test) would be too costly, so iq will do

'don't not 'cant' learn to read u dumb fuck lol

ill spell it out for u, i choose not to, got to save my little finger

a
CUCKOPHONY
if you will

liberal can't help it, it's in their nature, political views have high genetic heritability

Now you're putting words in my mouth that I didn't say, nowhere have I justified Breivik or that other guy in your argument because frankly why should I address the latter part of your argument when it's wrong from the beginning? You've already proven in the beginning of your retarded argument that you can't give a proper counterargument and think that shifting the goalposts is enough.

Projecting again, sweetcheeks. Kill yourself.

If you have a bowl of 100 chocolate bars and 95 of them are poisoned, do you randomly eat 10 chocolate bars?

THAT is why we judge all niggers.
Guilty until proven innocent.
Sure, there are SOME decent niggers; Carson (though he almost stabbed his friend as a teenager), deGrasse Tyson, Sowell etc.
That's 3 people in a country of 320 million, meanwhile BLM is millions strong.

have you heard of neuroplasticity?

Absolutely nobody is believing your bullshit pal, it's more effort to go out of your way to type differently 'becoz its easier lol' than it is to use your muscle memory, you lying little shit.

Well explain why a dyed in the wool fence sitting determined by failed genetics coward pussy like yourself should reproduce? Hey everyone he's such a smart intellectual guy as evident by his posting(not really though he just likes to pass himself off as smart when really his intelligence probably just floats around the rachel maddow valley)

Killing them didn't erase marxist or leftist people, the massacre was completely pointless.

If anything, the massacre correlated with their strong influence in government and media.

It keeps happening!

And here's your source
tcrecord.org/content.asp?contentid=16925

What good is a spine if it lacks a brain to sit atop it?

You treat politics like a religion, placing your faith on an earthly entity that's blemished. You listen to sermons via podcasts and you idolize Trump as the next Hitler despite him being a leftist with an anti-immigration stance.

neat, a source.
Are the graphs part of the article? It says you have to buy it or become a member.

This image really fucking triggers me.

Because if we shipped all the blacks back to africa everyone else would be objectively better off. Your people are a burden.

Lel didn't feminists use that exact argument in regards to rape as justification for their man hating?
Congratulations you argue like a feminist

u dun hav 2 beliv me lol, its less effort to type with less letters bcos ther r less letters. as im not a third worlder and speak english natively it is not hard 2 contract words by sound. its more about my little finger like i said, professional programming requires command keys and shift typing a lot so yeh fug u 2 buddy

well it did erase about a 100 or so lol. also it was mostly the kids of leftist politicians, journalists etc. i imagine he wanted to punish them, if he wasnt an agent of some kind

im not saying whether it was useful or not, just adding some context

its still shocking how ppl dispute this when as a net measurement its observably true

No, we are right, you are wrong. It's as simple as that.

Or are you going to deny every project the left has started hasn't ended in disaster?

All this chart says is that everybody is dumb as shit. How the hell do you make less than a perfect 600 on the Verbal portion anyways? IT'S YOUR NATIVE TONGUE HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT?

There he goes again making an assload of assumptions about someone when they happen to disagree with his fence cuckery. Read my posts faggot.

Also note the behavior of the fencecuck. When there is an argument between 2 sides he, buts in to signal his intellectual supremacy. Why does he do this? Does he fear conflict? Deep down he knows that conflict changes things and sometimes for the better, but the problem is he is such a fucking fear ruled faggot that the bloodshed makes him cringe in pain.

I disagree. You would have to force me to give up my rights, and I, like other Americans, am well-armed.

Even if you weren't around, I would have rights, and anyone that tries to initiate force would see retaliation. If you're willing to trade life for life, then you can attempt to violate my rights.

I don't think so. Global capitalism and liberal democracy is the end of history. My rights are secured both by my force and the desire of others to keep their rights.

Because you have attempted to say that my rights don't exist because of others. You're the one trying to treat individuals by the actions of a group. Individualism, then, is a relevant topic.

I do. Who gives a shit about you?

Because I'm an individual, and deserve to be treated as such. If 99.9% of every black American out there were criminals, then you should lock them up, or do what fits their crime, but I am not one of them, so you should leave me alone.

Yes, and I am not part of that population, as I have committed no murders.

I find that hard to believe. Are you saying that me being a productive member of society is racial? Because that is my behavior. Then, maybe you mean to say that I am also a secret criminal. If so, how do you know this?

In a liberal democracy, the majority rules, but political minorities have rights. Liberty is scary, I understand, but that doesn't give you the rights to dictate to me how to live my life or what rights I have.

Because under your assumptions, my rights would be violated in spite of me having committed no crimes. This matters infinitely to me.

And? I am not one of them. Why does this have to dictate what rights I do and do not have?

I don't partake in that culture, so what is your point again? You want to tell me I have no rights, but at the same time point to people that actually deserve prison to justify taking away my rights. How does this make any sense?

That is the main difference between tyranny and liberty. You are only forging chains that will be used to enslave you one day.

You don't have a right to be safe. This is the same argument liberals use to institute gun control. If you want to be safe, go lock yourself up. The rest of the free men will chance it on the outside.

No, I don't give a shit. Lock up the criminals that commit the crimes and leave me alone. I didn't murder, steal, or rape. Why, then must you make it about all blacks and not just criminals.

Yes, your lives are not as precious as my rights. Just like my life is not as precious as someone else's rights. Neither you or I have the right to be safe. You complain about me being coddled, but the reality is that you want to be in such a state.

The same thing was said to the parents at Sandy Hook: The loss of my rights is a bigger tragedy than the loss of your children's lives.

This is the cold, hard truth. Accept it, or accept that you don't want to live in a free country and are much better off in a prison.

Feminists also used false date.

Was that so fucking hard for you to fix before posting?
Took me 60 seconds in gimp.

Well I will say you sound like an upstanding gentleman, but I'm sorry, as someone who grew up around retarded niggers in a shitty neighborhood for the first 10 years of my life and still comes across them on a regular basis, I cannot in good conscience judge your ethnicity with a positive bias.

This is even more exacerbated with how racial politics now are at an all-time low. I used to be pretty leftist, believed that race is skin deep and that shit, but over time as I started to notice how I eventually came into a better life (eventually moving out to the country and away from my shitty neighborhood), how I became adept at fucking talking and being able to enunciate and pronounce shit while the average nigger will intentionally talk like a fucking 5 year old, how many more of them constantly committed crimes, do poorly in school (of which I wasn't a stellar student, but I at least mastered the art of communication and can at least SOUND like I'm more educated than I am) and then by this decade how I was fucking being blamed for this "inequality" because I'm white, when I have never ever said a racial epithet to someone in real life or committed a hate crime.

At some point you realize you're being dealt a lot of shit because you happened to luck out in the genetic lottery with porcelain skin, not because you've done anything wrong. Gradually, you will do a 180 on your beliefs and remove the kid gloves when it comes dealing with people and their bullshit that they blame you for.

Look user, you sound like a perfectly fine lad that would I honestly get along with in real life, but you will never ever convince to not paint blacks wide brush, not when they do the same to whites (or other races), not when a majority still come from broken families and continue to produce them, not when most of them turn to crime. Until the day comes when your people are following your example, I'm going to have prejudices.

Ah, you've completely refuted me by boldly repeating your child like worldview and remedial skills at the English language, I am now fully convinced you are in fact a millionaire playboy who makes hundreds of thousands a year.

Probably being surrounded by peer pressure, idiots, niggers, rap music, pop music, illiterates, shaming of intellectuals ("nerds", "geeks").
Maybe that plays a part in low SAT language scores.

A society ran on intellect is a dystopian society where people rationalize themselves into believing bullshit. From terrorist attacks aimed at white people to illegal immigration.

Culture is more important than race now? again?

Not to mention that most people just have really low verbal IQ's in general which is why the jews run circles around normalfags.

again reading comp u dud, i never said im a millionaire playboy (im not) dunno y ur so hot on me

regardless do u think the drones on this website r impressed by ur 7th grade vocab? or even if u spoke like the intellectual u seem 2 think u r that that would b any better? no1 here cares about anyone here, fkn cuck-channers really do stick out hey

Where i hear this?

would you like magic instead of intellect?

That's for typos, not for people that type like they're 13 years old playing let's pretend on the internet you stupid fuck.

Your entire fenceposting arguments revolved around the fact that you "Had a brain" and here you are condemning intellectualism. So guys he's not even being serious he's just a faggot fencesitting troll. Don't respond to 91b559 he's just a bitch.

Nice full house. A society ran by actual intellect is fine, the only ones who can legitimately rationalize that bullshit are people of IQs of 105-115. Yeah sure they're more intelligent than the average fuck, but they're still retarded in the eyes of someone who's actually intelligent.

And? The poisoned chocolate bar is still a terrible argument, it would be more accurate if you said all the poisoned chocolate bars have a skull and crossbones on them. There's non poisoned chocolate bars which have a skull and crossbones as well. But the one thing you know for sure is that ALL poisoned chocolate bars have skull and crossbones. Now do you avoid all the chocolate or just the ones marked with a skull and crossbones.

The point is that in reality you can make visual and behavioral judgements about a person before interacting with them. So the poisoned chocolate bar argument doesn't hold up. It's simply a lazy way to feel justified about yourself

ha one of the authors is actually black as well
sp2.upenn.edu/people/view/ezekiel-dixon-roman/

Why anyone be obligated to read your paragraph of laughable assumptions when you're a hypocrite who doesn't practice what he preaches.

Stick to writing fiction since you're good at using your imagination.

pund your chest louder next time

It's not just for typos you fucking retard, it's obviously exaggarated since idiots like you often dismiss someone's argument just because it doesn't sound "smart" enough or isn't typed how you want it to despite the argument being clearly understandable.

what assumptions? I made accusations about you regarding the posts you made. You continued to prove them true and you are a faggot. Everyone just read this guys posts he consistently contradicts himself in order to make arguments actually just don't even talk to him anymore he's a total faggot.

Kill yourself.

Aw, sorry, is my insensitivity hurting your precious fee-fees?

The left is disasterous, but the right isn't full of saints either. Killing innocent white folk is still killing innocent white folk, regardless of what cause you fight for.

leftists arent innocent

No because I'm not the guy you keep attacking who types like a little girl tweets. Keep thinking that you're an intellectual force to be reckoned with, you spineless subhuman.

Statistical data to judge individuals? Does this make any sense to you? If three of your family members are criminals, should you be locked up because you're statistically more likely to be a criminal? Or should you be judged independently?

You don't need a high IQ to not murder, steal, or rape. These are common sense things. The blacks of America may forever be poor and be outperformed, but that is no excuse for criminality.

I doubt that very much, and even if it were the case, it would then be fair, which is all I want. Rise up to the best of your ability, but if you can't do it, then you can't do it. I never made it big while playing football, but you don't see me complaining. I simply wasn't good enough. People need to have the ability to fail.

On the contrary, this would agree with your views on race, that blacks are inferior. If they aren't, then why affirmative action? I personally do not see the need for that, because I know that I can compete.

No, I never said that. It does make it wrong to violate my rights or those of other blacks who are not criminals. Incarcerate the criminals. Even execute them, if you want, but leave me out of it.

I think you may be projecting at this point, since I never wrote what you think I said. I do not want you to "tolerate" anyone. Hold blacks to the same standard. I don't care. Don't tell me, though, that I have no rights because I'm black.

top kek

People aren't chocolate bars, and you have the means of testing each one separately. It's called the justice system and capitalism.

Cool videogame thread you've got here.

On the contrary, this would agree with your views on race, that blacks are inferior. If they aren't, then why affirmative action? I personally do not see the need for that, because I know that I can compete.

Except for the fact that they clearly state they need affirmative action to account for institutional discrimination against blacks(even though they can't prove it and whenever it's investigated the data always proves that blacks are catered to far more than they are "discriminated against")

See the high IQ of the average white neetionalist at work here.

I never said the right was always, well, right, just that for the most part they are.

And for all the ugly shit the right did in the name of their ideology it never will be anywhere near as bad as what the left gets up to.

If nothing else, if the right wing was in power, they wouldn't be flooding the West with subhumans and making whites a minority in their own countries.

Simply put, the left has become an existential threat for the white race.

You do not get to sacrifice others for your well being. If you want to sacrifice, then sacrifice yourself. My life is mine, as is my property. Leave me alone, and I will leave you alone.

I like how this thread are going.

Why should anybody test them separately? Would you ingest toxic waste if you only had a 5 percent chance of dying? Muslims are toxic to white civilization. It's been proven time and time again. This cycle has been ongoing since the inception of islam. Why should we even allow a little toxic waste into our system?

Thanks

Technically it is a video game thread since videogames are popular culture and popular culture reflects the values of the time.

Cuck.

Obviously that is not the case considering second and third generation immigrants are more radicalized than their parents ever were.

Also, regression to the mean is a thing. There is no reason to either want or tolerate a brown presence in white countries, they bring nothing of value with them.

White people are the biggest threat to their own race, especially white nationalists who fantasize and kill "race-traitors" that are in power.

Yet, you guys are puzzled as to why minorities are taking a seat in those positions now.

You do not have to, friend. Luckily we live in a free country. If you do not wish to associate with me, then you don't have to.

This is the beauty of the internet. You and I would never talk face-to-face irl. Only ideas matter.

I cannot blame you for your prejudices. I do not agree, but your experience is different from mine. I think the day will come when blacks are not sinking in that degenerate culture that they take part in now. First, the identity politics of the left must fall. I think this will happen in my lifetime, but we will see. In the meantime, do not let yourself get beat up by leftist racists. Stand up for yourself and your rights.

I dont know maybe they wanted to try to make a Mafia game where the Mafia is the antagonist and you fight them.

You are a fucking retard this is evident from your posting.
You said I worship at the altar of alt right podcasts and jack off to donald trump. I made accusations based off your fence cuckery. Learn the difference. Or maybe you already know the difference and are just being a fucking faggot.

the most used is the WAIS 0IQ test (WISC is the one for childrens), which mix both intelligence "branches", but the test consist on 4 sections (pic related), really makes me doubt all those racial IQ tests vbecause of the lack of data on the performance of those 4 areas by race, also because statistical data can be altered and corrputed so easily in order to obtain a false positive, jurnals are more interested on publishing positive findings, so it is profitable to just falsify data.

There would be no political discussion if the left hadn't decided to politicize this game (and vidya in general). No one would give a fuck if this had been another generic open world game. There was no political discussion in threads about Arkham games, nor in the Mad Max ones, or for the Mordor game.

Cucks love to say we shouldn't discuss politics because "VIDEO GAMES", but they never castigate the left for having started the trend in the first place.

So why chose an IP that is specifically about being part of the Italian mob?

That's the thing, blacks don't understand any of that, they need to be removed. The exception doesn't disprove the rule. We would be objectively better off if every black was shipped out of the country. We would improve in countless areas and save tons of money that would have otherwise been wasted on incarceration, welfare, etc. Your people are a massive burden and everyone is fed up with their shit. They contribute nothing, all they do is steal, destroy and kill. We have no use for your people and if they were removed nobody would miss them. Your selfishness doesn't trump the well being of everyone else.

See pic. dumbass.
Yeah, let's waste billions of dollars testing each individual separately for his criminal compulsivity and his work ethic and his IQ and his sociability so we can see which ones to then spend more money trying to integrate them in a white society.
Fucking kill yourself.

50% true, the anti white whites (leftists) are the ones who are dangerous to other whites, and they are dangerous like you say. the nationalist whites are only dangerous to anti white whites, who are perfectly moral targets

This is a smokescreen, but the implication is the same: the left does not hold blacks to the same standard.

There is no systematic discrimination in America any longer. Even the people often considered "racist" have a black acquaintance or two.

The reason the left pushes these programs is to facilitate blacks voting for them, and the black community falls for it. This must be done away with.

IQ tests are the single most racially blind kind of test you could ever hope to have. All they test for is pattern recognition, that's it.

Leftists like already cried bitch tears about IQ tests before, which let to them being changed, which in turn gave the same exact results as before.

Stop being a pathetic cuck and denying hard facts just because they make your shit ideology look bad.

An interpretive inference is still an assumption since you assumed (incorrectly) about my postion, you weasel-wording imbecile.

Yea but it's totally irrelevant. Try explaining this to a nigger and see how far you get. They don't care they love having their leftist masters pat them on the head and give them treats.

Yea I know man. I really hate the fencecucks that butt into these threads with their "no politics no fun allowed" bullshit. Technically we are discussing video games here sorry fencecucks that it might be a little too confrontational for their faggot tastes.

against whites?

Because individuals have rights. Did you forget about this?

Again, people are not toxic waste, and you don't eat them unless you're a special kind of African.

Then attack Islam for the bullshit it is. Stand up for yourself, man. Christianity in America gets no free passes. It's time to stop being afraid and attack bad ides for what they are.

You shouldn't. Just like we are not a Christian nation, we cannot become an Islamic nation.

Just as I attack your ideas, you need to attack Islam for what it is: a poisonous ideology. Religion is not sacred, or beyond criticism. If it offends Muslims, then so be it. Let them pick a side: either you are for liberty or against it. There is no middle ground.

Because leftist fucks can't actually create anything worth value, they have to latch on to something that's already been made like a disgusting parasite and fuck it up from within. Their methods are so creepy, it freaks me out.

maybe if you could address the techincal problems that i stated on my previous posts, you could convince me, IQ cultist
i have an IQ +125, so i have no reason to be biased

Then we should kick all the blacks out. Glad we agree.

All of the rest of your posting revolves around human rights so I'll just blow this out of the water. You can say that "people have human rights", but how does this stop others from violating them? Technically the KKK members demonstrating had rights too, but how did that stop the nigger from blowing their heads off and why isn't anyone sympathetic towards the violation of their human rights. Human Rights are technically a "god given concept" because humans are imperfect at applying universal concepts especially when their enemies are involved. Human Rights are worthless since there is nothing stopping the nigger standing next to you from violating them.

we're not a Christian nation, because some people have actively tried to prevent it, who's stopping mudslimes?

I understand all of that. Do I need to be removed?

Who is we? I am American as well. How do I stand to benefit from the violation of my own rights?

Even if I agreed with the fact that deportation is not a huge violation of someone's rights, why not deport just criminals? Yes, even white ones. I'm sure you don't want them in society either.

They're not "my people". I share genetics and skin color with them.

Wanting my rights intact is not selfish. It is justice. If you want to be extreme, then deport criminals. That doesn't affect me. I fail to see how my presence in America as a law-abiding citizen is selfish, though. You will have to tell me why that is the case.

Islam, just like black clucha, is a symptom, not the cause. Mudshits and niggers are the true problem.

You don't have to spend millions. People test themselves. Criminals will go to prison, and those that can't succeed, won't. No need for an imaginary testing program. Let people fail.

They were always antagonists. Most white neetionalists haven't played the games though.

After harming a white person. Brilliant.

And will become a burden to white taxpayers because they, their multiple wives and dozens upon dozens of children will never do anything productive.

People that don't need these things soon grow tired of paying for them, myself included. Either way, we are trending toward a more libertarian America. These entitlement programs will have to die.

There is starting to be, and that should worry you. We cannot live in a country, black or white, where one group of people has their rights violated. We cannot let the rights of white Americans be stripped away for the actions of others a few decades back. You had nothing to do with it, so why should you pay?

I was talking about ideas. Nice reading comprehension.

I'm going to infer from this post that you are a libertarian correct? Well what kind of libertarian uses shit like Human Rights as effective argumentation? Human rights are the antithesis of libertarianism.

Its a new buzzword?

just heebs writing things phonetically

Never worry nigger, once the whites are a minority the spics and mudshits will put you in your place.

except for the fact that the old games had protagonists which were members of the mafia. Not white hating nigger affiliates.

Nothing you said changes the FACT that America would be MUCH better off without blacks. A few good apples isn't enough reason to allow all the rapes, murders, theft and destruction of the bad ones to go on. You are an extreme minority within an already small minority.

I try to avoid using universal statements like "America would be MUCH better off without blacks" because our enemies don't think the same way. They like the black degeneracy, violence, and suffering. It's more like "america would be a much better place for white people and the progression of advanced white civilization without niggers"

If you're using net overall good as a metric, then removing ALL blacks would make America better off, but removing SOME blacks and keeping the good apples would make it even better.

Except not really because even the good niggers produce bad offspring. Regression to the mean is rule of law when it comes to genetic predispositions.

tl;dr diversity is good because diversity is good, what r u a bigot

It doesn't. You have to fight for them. Liberty requires constant vigilance. Being armed also helps. The first gun control laws were instituted to disarm black victims against KKK. Get a gun and learn to use it. Nobody likes dying for nothing, and getting shot because you wanted to lynch someone is the definition of stupid.

Well, that's murder, and the killer should be prosecuted. I don't have to have sympathy for you to protect your rights.

No, there isn't anything stopping him from violating your rights. Only you can defend yourself from this. Ultimately, if you and all other white people decided that I need to die, there is little I could do to stop you, but I wouldn't let you do it for free. You'd have to face someone that returns fire.

Your rights are safe because everyone else has an interest in the same access to those rights. If we start saying that certain games can't be published, or certain things can't be said, it's only a matter of time until that definition expands. The same with the argument for intelligence and blacks. If we are so stupid that we cannot be considered human, then what about whites that are equally stupid? What about whites that commit crimes, or what about groups that have higher average IQs than whites? Do they get to tell whites that they are now not human either?

Someone here alluded to the fact that the Chinese and Russians probably wouldn't treat me equally. This is true. Because of that, I cannot tolerate the death of liberty. It isn't whites that safeguard my rights. It is western values, which must be kept alive. If you violate my rights, you only make it easier to violate yours next.

well actually it is an argument it's just a really shitty low time preference argument that has no foresight.

So you actually don't believe in human rights at all yet you were using the argument of "muh human rights" to convince us that allowing niggers and muslims into our nation is the right and honorable thing to do.

No one at the moment. Unfortunately, everyone now thinks that atheists are either edgy fedora tippers or nu-male liberals.

However, I think the tide is turning. I do not hate individual Muslims, of course, but I do hate their ideas, and they should be told this to their face.

Those that are sensible, will have to learn how to take it. Christians don't go full inquisition anymore, and maybe Muslims will settle the fuck down and admit that many of their shit is hypocritical. If they don't, then there really will be a removal of kebab, but only by their own doing. The individual Muslim has a choice. They have to know that Americans are not kidding around.

You don't have rights, you have privileges, granted to you by a) the consensus of people, generally; b) the state.
There is no such thing as "rights" or "universal human rights" or "human right".

How do you know this?

Africa and the Middle East.

That reminds me of Holla Forums's failed attempt at making "cuckitalism" an actual term

Black criminals mostly harm other blacks, and yes, after doing a crime you get sentenced, not before. This is not minority report. We do not have pre-crime.

Eliminate welfare.

Blacks are already here. And a black Jew is a strange concept.

yea we already went over this and then he backtracked and is now saying that he doesn't even believe in human rights. He actually just believes in "Might Makes Right" and was using this bullshit to convince us that allowing niggers in is Honorable and SHEEIIITTT. I have a feeling that he is a far right non white. He might be fine to have in our country, but there is evidence that his offspring will just regress to the mean of nigger savagery.

I should click his ID and read ALL of his replies.
kek, I have to read him

I lean libertarian, but I still believe in human rights. I do not follow dogmas. I think humans have intrinsic rights that must be respected.

Then you will have to find me in a pile of brass. I do not think this will be the case, though.

So we should kick them out.

What did I just say about regressing to the means of nigger savagery? He then goes and does this. I am not white either friend, but I'm still far right and this does not give me the right to be a parasite unto white civilization. I'm half white-half asian and if whites deemed it necessary to send me back I would go quietly. What gives you the right to parasite off the civilization of others? Why don't you go back and try to make your homeland great?

I could give less of a shit what you animals do to each other, but even one white life harmed is not worth having you disgusting vermin infesting the West.

So, we should let all you animals in, wait for the guaranteed spree of rioting, murdering and raping, then put you in jail and have taxpayers foot the bill? For what purpose? We don't need you.

And then what? Have you animals chimp out because you are too lazy and stupid to work? Welfare exists because the nigger is incapable of supporting himself.

So? Be it mass deportation, sterilization or plain genocide, we can get rid of you.

Spics have been silently ethnically cleansing southern inner cities of niggers for decades now. Like I said to you previously, you only enjoy the privilege of being regarded as a human because of whitey, once that is gone, so is your status as a member of the species.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, despises and is disgusted by your kind. The only reason you aren't a beast of burden is because of the mercy and generosity of the white man, but as a typical nigger, you spit in the face of your benefactors and try do them harm.

You're okay in my book. Asians are friends and brothers.

And America might also be better off if we killed everyone involved in even minor crimes. This would not stop being a violation of their rights.

Nobody said that, but maybe you shouldn't throw the good apples away with the bad ones.

Then so be it. I did not choose to be black, but I chose not to commit crime or be an uneducated rapper wannabe. I am content with being a minority.

Oh boy, do you genuinely not know it was a hoax?

I meant false flag.

that's a nice wartrukk but it would go fasta if it was painted red.

I haven't asked you to allow anyone in. I have said that I have rights, and you shouldn't violate them, but nothing is actually stopping you from doing that if you were really determined. I do believe in rights, but your rights are never safe. There is someone always wanting to violate them, whether it's government or someone else. Protect yourself and secure your rights.

The fact that you violate my rights does not change the fact that I have rights. Rights exist, whether you recognize them or not.

?
ISHYGDDT

No, I mean how do you know this fact. What methodology did you use, what specific evidence can you point to?

There he goes again using the concept of human rights to justify his bullshit yet having proven that he doesn't even believe in these concepts.

Do you want me to hunt down the caricatures of Westerners the Japanese made during the Meiji restoration?

You have a lot of patience, but there's no need to respect those people who judge you based on a group, be it progressives or white nationalists. Especially if they are losers who constantly blame kikes and listen to podcasts made by body-building humanities majors with toilet paper degrees. They're bottom of the barrel failures who listen to bottom of the barrel failures. They don't come for insight, they come to prove a false point.

If you haven't done any bad action, then you're perfectly okay. Don't be like those white guilt folks, never feel sorry for what you haven't done to others.

Go for it. If someone steals something then feel free to shoot them in the back.

I don't care. Kick the blacks out and use extreme force on criminals. Everyone is much safer and happier as a result. "muh rights" is not an excuse to keep your country in the shit state that it is and allow it to crumble even further.

If you hate westerners, why are you
a) not living in Japan
b) posting here

Point to me where I said I hate the West.

I disagree.

Whites are not above me. I do not have to listen to them. I have rights as this is my country. If you're such a cuck that you'd get led away quietly into the night, then you might as well kill yourself.

As for regression, this all hinges on the assumption that behavior is genetic. I do not believe this is the case. You do not have to be intelligent to not rape, steal, and murder. You only have to not be a piece of shit. That's the bare fucking minimum. Even children understand it. Black criminals have no excuse.

This is my homeland.

Sorry buddy, but I have to leave you are genuinely getting my heart rate up because you keep arguing in circles.

More like I am secure with myself and my non white identity and would gladly embrace my own people if my hosts didn't want me to stick around anymore. You are the cuck because you want to stick around people that don't like you. So you come crawling around on your belly making shitty arguments to try and change their minds.

All proof to the contrary of course.

Yet niggers engage in these activities at a rate grossly disproportionate compared to their actual numbers.

No, it's not, you are a plague upon the country.

A new challenger entering the ring.

Can you point to what this man has done for him to be a "plague" on the country? I don't know him personally, but he appears to be a well-adjusted individual.

Being a nigger apologist.

People are not murdered by collectives. Blacks, do no collectively murder individual whites. When you get this through your head, maybe you can keep feigning outrage. Until then, you just look silly.

Let me in? I was born here, and this is my home as guaranteed by the constitution. I don't need your permission to live in my country.

And I don't need you. Let's never meet or associate. This is liberty. I won't harm you or your property, and you can stay away from me and mine.

Anyone that does this can be put in prison.

And here I am with a good job and an apartment. It must have fallen out of the sky. I may never be rich, but I won't need to ask you for anything.

Well, you're going to have to spend black lives taking me out if you really see it that way.

You're living in a fantasy, though. Race war won't happen and every year crime falls lower, mostly because we have strong enforcement of laws. When we stop coddling other black Americans, we will see true equality, because those that don't want to conform will see themselves in prison or worse. Then you'll have nothing to complain about.

I take no shit from you or anyone else. If someone wants to drive me out of my home, they need to be ready to die too.

Okay. I don't care. You don't have to like me. You don't have to find me attractive, but you will respect my rights, and I will respect yours.

Neither you, nor anyone else has ever been my benefactor, not even my parents. Stop trying to take credit for things you didn't do. I made my life what it is, and I'm going to keep it that way.

I do not believe it was a hoax, no, but even if it was, the sentiment is valid, don't you think?

Notice how a lot of white nationalists shift the goalpost and commit numerous "violations" in discourse constantly, yet they become pretty livid when others do the same. They're people who throw a ton of shit at others, but whine uncontrollably when someone throws a tiny speck back.

I used to be one, but I stopped becoming one as I realized that it made no difference. I was still stuck with obnoxious people, except that they were morons who excused their violations just because they were white.

and then become a massive burden to the taxpayers. Great idea. Just kick them out already.

I don't give a fuck. I'll take them all any day of the week over Marxist filth like you and your nigger pets.

You need to do more cardio.

That's the difference, I guess. I am not a guest. I don't know why you would consider yourself that if you are American. If you are not, then I would understand.

I do not have to associate with them. This is my country, and there are plenty of people that like me. Legitimate racists may not like me, to include SJWs, but that doesn't affect me. I am not a fragile flower wanting to drink from their kindness. I am an individual, and for most of my life I've lived alone. This wouldn't change much.

My ultimate argument is my rifle. I want to stay in my home, and keep my citizenship. I've never been to Africa and neither did my grandfather, or anyone else that I personally know about in my family. Why should I have to leave my country because someone else can't deal with it?

US prisons are privatized and taxes aren't scaled based on the amount of prisoners. They're scaled based on property and income.

Not a Marxist or cuck, just not a hypocrite like you.

Yea maybe I need to do more cardio I took a quick break and put on some soothing tunes and feel much better now.
Sorry for getting kind of violent, but I got triggered when you called me a cuck because god damn man I am the furthest thing from cucked and I actually have a feeling that If I knew you we would be friends despite all the violent and evil argumentation we have had here.

No, else I should be slinging dope and sagging my pants.

Sure, and I don't debate that. However, I do debate the claim that they don't have a choice or that this is their nature. I believe this is giving someone a pass that doesn't deserve it. Criminals choose to be criminals. They deserve no pity, and I do not deserve to be associated with them.

No, I am not. I am an individual. That doesn't even fit the basic definition of plague. Then again, you and I are just shitposting on the internet. Unless you're going to go outside right now and start shooting black people, hoping to get to me, you aren't going to do anything about it. On the other hand, I will continue living in my country as I see fit.

You are typing out of impotence, not realizing that I am not your enemy. I want the same thing as you do: a safer country with liberty and justice. I just disagree with you that getting rid of me would bring this about.

What has that to do with anything? I was merely pointing out your use of low hanging fruits.

An inferior race would not be the world's third most powerful country, an inferior race would not have been able to digest three centuries of cultural and technological progress in less than 30 years like the Nips did in the 19th century.

An inferior race would not have been able to shrug off their colonial past and become rich and civilized countries in their own right without using oil as a clutch.

I give respect where respect is earned.

You are a cuck.

Then should we kick out criminal whites as well? Even that is not correct. They are still Americans. We are a nation built on individual rights and liberty. We cannot and should not go around these things because they are convenient. They only ensure the continual path to tyranny.

He might be a nigger, but he has shown that he does have some mettle. I am half asian afterall and we are overly polite by nature. Do not mistake this for cuckoldry buddy.

I'm honestly just trying to keep up with the banter. I don't think you're an actual cuck. I just think we disagree and that it shows a bit of low self-respect to give up your home for hypothetical people that don't give a shit about you.

I think we would be friends irl. Honestly, bro, don't fall for authoritarians of either streak. Nobody should take things from you without your consent, whether it be your home, property, or life. You didn't choose to be born the way you are, but you can choose your path in life. This is the most important.

Yea but this is the problem. Modern America as a concept and a nation is pure cancer.

Yes, they are, it happens all the time.

They do in Africa and elsewhere, same as how mudshits collectively commit terrorist attacks against the West. Also BLM.

We'll see what spics will have to say about that.

You better pray they give a fuck about the American constitution once they outnumber the whites.

You filthy little monkey. Everything you have you owe to the white man. Compare your living standards and those of your African brethren.

It's the taxpayers of white people that guaranteed your free education, it was their money that propped your disgusting family with welfare, it was their money that built a civilization stable enough to be able to contain 40 million savage niggers and guarantee a modicum of stability and rule of law.

Learn your place.

They said WW1 was the war to end all wars. Don't trust your Marxist enablers, their days are numbered.

Niggers will still give birth to niggers. You refusal to acknowledge the truth of race changes nothing.

You have no rights, you're even less than an animal. Understand that I don't view you as a human.

And there we have it, the negro in all his ungrateful glory.

This is why we need to get back to limited government and an educated population. White or black, most people today do not understand the philosophical foundations of the constitution. This ensures that no matter what we are continually on a path to tyranny. It will do no good to all these white nationalist posters if they live in a white nation with a tyrannical government. This is what they have failed to understand. They've focused on identity politics and can't see their own enslavement.

Anyway, I'm out. I've had a good talk with you guys. I'm of to play some video gaems.

He's been parroting the same shit all thread, while numerous people have discredited his claims.

He argues for mass immigration and that we should tolerate niggers and their shit because of "human rights", which he treats like sacrosanct dogma that is immutable and eternal.

When challenged to justify why we should bother with niggers when their elimination would only be a benefit to the US he defaults to saying that we should cut welfare and put niggers in prison, when the fact is they are already being sent in prison by the millions, but this has no effect on their behavior, and cutting welfare is basically guaranteeing their genocide.

He's as dumb a nigger as they come.

You are one though. You submitted yourself to a lesser species.

Yea we can agree to disagree then because I think the world needs more far right authoritarian powers. I believe people deserve to be enslaved by authoritarian powers for their own good. I'm also going to play some games and boot up some Resident Evil 4 PC version.

Did I submit or did I try to keep the discussion more civil and less stupid? From where this guy was coming from screaming cuck at each other will do nothing but embolden his already entrenched position. Cucking would be more like If I decided to embrace what I consider his shitty opinoins.

The choice is between authoritarian right wing governments and the extermination of the white race.

I know what option I choose. But remember this, it's you that pushed whites to need to make this choice.

What's the point? He's a nigger, he deserves no respect.

Any nigger that is willing to jump into the bix nood thread and swim in the fullchan olympic sized swimming pool is definitely not your run of the mill retarded pavement ape. Maybe he will consider some of these positions and stop his niggerdry.

Of course not, it's a special kind of dumb nigger, a rare chimp unicorn.

When has that ever been the case?

More often than you would believe. The talented tenth are open to contrary ideals. We could make a malcom x out of him or you could turn them into martin luther kings. Either way respectful argumentation is the method to employ if you are dealing with talented tenth. Rockwell knew this and so did Hitler. They are pretty much the natural intellectual leaders of the nigs. You can either get them to direct their rage at you or you could just get them to direct their efforts towards african repatriation. They need to go and this is going to be done the easy way or the hard way.

They'll never go voluntarily. For all their bitching about the evils of whitey they will never willingly give up on gibs.

Africa is basically a gigantic nigger zit just waiting to explode in the face of the world. By 2050 there's gonna be two billion niggers in Africa, and this when they can't even feed the current numbers without massive foreign aid. What do you think will happen when the humanitarian infrastructure collapses under the weight of nigger breeding?

They're all going to be rushing to the West again. A gigantic, savage horde of silverbacks wanting to rape and eat Europe bare.

God I hate women.

Don't worry user, women hate each other too

These guys are actually hilarious.

watch.wakaliwood.com/

Can anyone post the gifs? Mainly the one with the grenades into random rooms to show how bad the A.I and physics are.

That delayed plant explosion