Remove all wordfilters

Self-explanatory.
Who thought this was a good idea? No one even asked for it.
It prevents linking, destroys post formation as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/settings.php?board=pol
8ch.net/settings.php?&board=pol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Religion of Cuck™ic law

It obscured what i tried to say

Hitler dubs confirm

AND STICKY IOTBW PLS

It was right after the board owner change. Some /cargo-cult/ tier queer must have taken it.

We can't even speak badly of /Ieftypol/ anymore because the filter changes it to /cargo-cult/.

The jewish moderation team, which is self-evident by the cringey, zionist-tinged terms they've used in the filter.

cargo-cult

testing

lol good job btfo your own talking point

Here, let me spell it out for your shivering nihilistic tendencies.
Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™
Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™

He bypassed the filter genius.

I used a capitalized i for the L.

MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS

Not imkikey but seriously this belongs on >>>/polmeta

They don't even visit /polmeta/

Go be a cringe faggot back at reddit.

Oh yeah, that place where you bitch and moan like a drama seeking whore which no-one bothers to look, not even the volunteers.

What's the problem with you, reddit?

Did I described it about (((you)))?

The only two things that need wordfiltered are roolcuq (which is already filtered) and "le /noopool/ xDD I'm the real oldfag!"

No wordfilters, we're not leftists.

Go bait somebody else, tranny.

>>>/polmeta/

The /cargo-cult/ and Religion of Cuck™ ones are quite counter-productive, though.

I agree, since it muddies what has been said unless you know what filter has been triggered.
The other point I find annoying is when someone gets banned with their post changed. I can't know what shilling angle has been used and maybe see if there's some tendency.

Here's a perfect sentence to an egotistical scrub who thinks that the world revolves around him and constantly bitches like some eceleb wannabe.
Suck it, bitch.

I concur word filters are absolute shit and /polmeta/ might as well be /sp/ for all it relates to Holla Forums.

You don't even know me, I think you're mistaking me for someone else, a monster in your head perhaps.
Again, go bait someone else, there's not a single benefit in wordfilters.

Word filters are flat out retarded

I didn't even know about this, I thought only is.lam had been filtered.
Which is also retarded of course because it's hard to make a serious post about that cult either, the worldfilter for is.lam isn't even something funny or a meme we aprove of like "religion of peace", the person who came up with it is one retarded kike that's for sure.

This, mods need to stop been factor jews.

No one browses that place, every meta board on this site is an excuse for BOs of the respective board to ban people who complain about their moderation and keep it where the general userbase can't see it.
If mods don't want meta discussion in other threads then they should just make a sticky for it like /r9k/ does.

Agree, wordfilters are /Ieftypol/ tier censorship

religion of peace
Religion of Cuck™
cargo-cult

The filter "religion of cuck" is by far the most pathetic forced meme if ever seen.

mohomed
earlobe spacing

Is there a full list of filtered words?

mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker

Mods are seriously a problem. Revolution when?

wordfilters are there to confuse the newfags from cuckchan and plebbit, why would you want this site to be more new user friendly ?

Why don't the BO, Mods, Volunteers or whatever don't answer this?
A simple yes/no+why would suffice.

mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker = m-o-h-a-m-m-e-d
earlobe spacing = reddit s-p-a-c-i-n-g
Religion of Cuck™ = i-s-l-a-m

Get a life. Just start fucking post your image collections of "Holla Forums being compromised" already. It's getting embarrassing to watch you even breath.

I'm not the one you think I am, paranoid fucker.
I just want Mods to remove all wordfilters and that's all.

you mean the board that no one checks?
yeah, nice job in trying to evade the problem.
wordfilters are a cancer made to dilute discussion by making evreything seem a joke.
if a queality post is made, word filters will make them hard to understand for future readers to understand it.

the only word filter that could be aproved is changing "normie" to "normalfag", this would help scarig away shills who will think that their coworkers will label them as homophobes

8ch.net/settings.php?board=pol

CTRL+F "wordfilter"

Bump. Get rid of that gay shit. This is supposed to be Holla Forums, not some TRS fag fest.

Yea, no one will ever guess what earlobe spacing is or Religion of Cuck™!
So smart

Fuck off, retard. Your decisions are shit.

Unfilter veg@n now, nigger.

It's GLP-tier. Which is what the mod team is going for, I'm sure.

Word Filters are HILARIOUS
Mods are GODS
Only cuck plebbitors don't want their words replaced
Muslim - OMG FUNNY MEME ROFL Holla Forums IS BEST

Wait, that's not the joke? Is Religion of Cuck™ going to bring the funny?

The filter does nothing but stop discussion. If we can name the sandniggers, how do we properly mock them?

Religion of Piss is also better than rleigion of cuck. Religion of cuck doesn't even make sense.

Mods censored ls.Iam and Mo.hamed because they don't want people speaking badly of it.

Here
Why even have them, then? Did you saw that list? Useless.

Sure you want it. And your thread isn't the first one which makes a drama scene and complains for hours because the filter made him feel uncomfortable.

Here's a fresh reminder, mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker was cucked by a 9 year old loli

Whatcha sliding moshe? Which happening has your kippah in a twist?

Self-explanatory.

Kill yourself.

Who's mohomo? If you can't name him directly, you're not speaking about him - and that's why the Wordfilter for him exists.
Holy crap, stop projecting.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO LAUGH AT THE MODS' FUNNY MEMES
Religion of Cuck™
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Actually, wordfilters help lsIamists.

I am listing all of them for ease of understanding. Lol at some of them.
It's another Shoah, no more spamming for you :^) = http:\/\/i-m-g-m-a-s-t-e-r.n-e-t\/i-m-g
Nice try, Shlomo. = h-t-t-p:\/\/b-i-t.d-o\/U-2-A-X
Long Live Holla Forums! = r-u-l-e-c-u-c-k
holohoax exposer = holocaust d-e-n-i-e-r
holohoax exposure = holocaust d=e=n=i=a=l
Kim Dotfuckingnothing = Kim -D-o-t-c-o-m
ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK = A-S-H-E-S- A-N-D- ECHOES
honeypot = d-i-s-c-o-r-d-.-g-g
Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack = Daily S-t-o-r-m-e-r
jew = w-e-e-v
disregard that, I suck cocks = patreon.com\/c-h-r-i-s-t-c-h-a-n
disregard that, I suck cocks =g-i-j-i-n-k-a
Religion of Cuck™ = i-s-l-a-m
Death to the jews = death to a-m-e-r-i-c-a
mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker = m=o=h=a=m=m=e=d
disinfo = yournewsw-i-r-e-.-c-o-m-
he's sucked more cocks than you = h-e-'-s d-o-n-e m-o-r-e than you
fag = v-e-g-a-n
earlobe spacing = r-e-d-d-i-t spacing
I am trying to get you to commit violence because I'm terrible at my job. = 8-c-h- i-s- m-o-s-t l-i-k-e-l-y r-u-n- b-y i-n-t-e-lligence contractors.
disinfo = t=r=u=n=e=w=s
honeypot = z-e-e-m-a-p-s
cargo-cult = l-e-f-t-y-p-o-l

Bump.

Cry more in caps lock back at reddit you fucking faggot.

EPIC MOD MAYMAYS LAUNCH MEIN SIDES INTO ORBIT EVERY TIME
muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker

Bump.

For instance, saying:
lsIam is shit
and
Religion of Cuck™ is shit

Have totally different meanings, what is the "Religion of Cuck"? Just a filter to prevent people to bash lsIam.

Remove the fucking gay wordfilter
MODS ARE FAGS

I found a picture of your wife, OP

MOD MEMES ARE FUNNY EVERY TIME
WELCOME TO KEKISTAN

Fuck off, doublenigger. There are perfectly good reasons when it might be discussed (usually following an incident of cultural enrichment or a peaceful truck passing through). Having a shitty word filter that loos like it was written by a 12 year old trying to be funny just gets in the way of actual discussion.

So, we can't talk abou how lsIam is cancerous? Just about some abstract bad meme?
This is exactly why Muslims bombed those places that make Cartoons of Moh.amed - because it's a direct attack to them, and removing the names removes the offenses.

That's awfully semitic. It's only the jews that attempt to deny what is being said based on semantics and spelling.
Pics related. They are all talking about different guys RIGHT my mensch?

Wordfilters have always been used as a crude mechanism to change board culture. Like trying to change the shape of your car by hitting it with a sledgehammer.

Who are you trying to fool moshe?

That's why I think there's an lsIamist in the Mod team.

No one, shill.

Literally imkikey-style posting to a T.

That's a new one I guess.

8ch.net/settings.php?&board=pol

This thread confirms that someone snuck in from 4cuck and took a mod position, the infiltration was successful and this is the beginning of the end.

0rth0d0χ Χristians

And why exactly do you need to specifically call it "i s l a m"? You can say shitlam, religion of piss, sandniggers, mudslimes, goatfuckers and everybody will know what you're talking about. Bitching about the wordfilter screams of sandnigger butthurt and this entire thread is one shitty attempt at consensus cracking.

Yet you're the one saying it and kvetching about it. We all know it's the pig fucking child rapist that is being discussed, the stinkbeards know it is the pig fucking child rapist we are talking about. The only person who seems to be confused by this total fucking obfuscation is, (jew).

Why not? Your train of thinking is exactly that of an lsIamist.

The mods have answered. Read the posts of these two posters:

That much was obvious after the LARPbro kike spammed for 48 hours straight.

The exact same shit happened to Mewch Holla Forums it's run by a 4cuck mod who has no idea about anything concerning Holla Forums's history which is where there's 2 Holla Forums's over there.

Every Holla Forums keeps getting subverted.

What's the name of this disgusting child rapist? lsIamists CHIMP OUT when the real names are said. That's why they're filtered.

Ορθόδοξη Εκκλησία

I go there.

:/

Because I want to call it i s l a m and not have my posts altered as a meme, you faggot kike. Today they censor i s l a m, tomorrow they censor Jew and nigger

DON'T YOU FAGGOTS HAVE FUNNY BONES?
Religion of Cuck™ HAS ME IN STITCHES EVERY TIME
KEKISTAN HAPPIEST PLACE ON 8CH

Because The Religion of Goatfucking doesn't deserve one iota of respect. Are you really so lazy that you can't bypass the wordfilter if you really wanted to? Of course not. You're just an anally annihilated mudshit.

wew

Русская православная церковь

Because the refusal to call something what it is is fucking cancerous and retarded. It's the same logic mentally ill men use to call themselves women. We shouldn't be forced to tapdance around some cuck janitor's word filter just because it's the only amount of power he'll ever have in his sad, pathetic life just to have a discussion.

If someone chooses to call it any of those things, fine. Go for it. But if someone wants to just cut to the point and call something by name, it shouldn't have some retarded filter applied to it. Ideally, the filter should be largely non-existent, reserved only for things like denying links to certain websites.

Jesus fuck, 8ch is going down the drain just like 4ch did. Thanks (((mods)))

lsIamist, when you say that instead of "lsIam" you're not commiting any "crime"
You did the same thing here.

If you're not an lsIamist, say:

lsIam is the cancer of the World and should be destroyed
EXACTLY LIKE I SPELLED

Then call it i s l a m, mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker.

Nobody's going to buy your consensus cracking when you lay it on that thick. Then again nobody's going to buy it anyway

I hereby demand immediate removal of all word-filters.

And besides, my OP has a pic related.
What you're doing is Newspeak, cancer.

I just want to say it can't be the janitors. They have no power over the word-filters. Only whoever has access to the board owner account can set filters.

So, the BO is a muslim?

MODS DON'T WANT YOUR FREEZE PEACHES, GAMERGATE
MOD MEMES CAUSE SHILL SCREAMS
GO BACK TO REDDIT IF YOU DON'T LOVE IT, KIKES

lolno. Get rekt sandnigger.

I'm not a muslim, I hate lsIam and want to see it destroyed. Moh.amed is a fake prophet and should be erased from history.
Satisfied?
Now say the same, without dancing with words, name them for what they are.

GONCERNED

So the site is a pacifier for ropeday, then?

Keep sucking mod cock

{ "wordfilters": [ [ "It's another Shoah, no more spamming for you :^)", "It's another Shoah, no more spamming for you :^)" ], [ "Nice try, Shlomo.", "Nice try, Shlomo." ], [ "Long Live Holla Forums!", "Long Live Holla Forums!" ], [ "http'':''//", "http'':''//" ], [ "https'':''//", "https'':''//" ], [ "holohoax exposer", "holohoax exposer" ], [ "holohoax exposure", "holohoax exposure" ], [ "Kim Dotfuckingnothing", "Kim Dotfuckingnothing" ], [ "ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK", "ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK" ], [ "honeypot", "honeypot" ], [ "Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack", "Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack" ], [ "Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack", "Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack" ], [ "jew", "jew" ], [ "disregard that, I suck cocks", "disregard that, I suck cocks" ], [ "disregard that, I suck cocks", "disregard that, I suck cocks" ], [ "Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack", "Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack" ], [ "Religion of Cuck™", "Religion of Cuck\u2122" ], [ "Death to the jews", "Death to the jews" ], [ "mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker", "mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker" ], [ "muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker", "muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker" ], [ "mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker", "mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker" ], [ "mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker", "mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker" ], [ "disinfo", "disinfo" ], [ "he's sucked more cocks than you", "he's sucked more cocks than you" ], [ "muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker", "muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker" ], [ "fag", "fag" ], [ "earlobe spacing", "earlobe spacing" ], [ "I am trying to get you to commit violence because I'm terrible at my job.", "I am trying to get you to commit violence because I'm terrible at my job." ], [ "Religion of Cuck™", "Religion of Cuck\u2122" ], [ "mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker", "mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker" ], [ "mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker", "mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker" ], [ "disinfo", "disinfo" ], [ "honeypot", "honeypot" ], [ "cargo-cult", "cargo-cult" ] ] }

I'm naming you for what you are, you inbred mohomo'd the pedo goatfuckeran.

This thread is pretty funny if read under the assumption that the word nigger is replaced with wordfilter.

You're not fooling anyone.

It filtered them either way.

Keep being an assmad sandnigger

This, lsIamists are butthurt, your example is perfect - is just like censoring "nigger" or "jews".

Long Live Holla Forums!
holohoax exposer
holohoax exposure
Religion of Cuck™
mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker
Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack
jew
america
disinfo
cargo-cult

8ch is most likely run by inteligence contractors

I should have expected that code tags wouldn't help…

These images are forbidden, save them at your peril. Do not compare to other boards. Mods are GODS. This is normal.

THIS IS NORMAL AND GOOD

islаm

Goddamned great waste of dubbdubbdubas

That's right, sandnigger. You're fooling absolutely no one.

I'll never get the fiasco with "you are all being blue pilled" and the ridicule it met.
I think that we're being replaced with memer beaners and crypto-redditors and the mods encourage it because they don't want us to think for ourselves.

Sad

Were you born an enormous faggot, or did an uncle have to train you?

You're shilling for the censuring of those who insult lsIam and its fake prophet, you're retarded and dishonest.

Really dude?

Last time it was pointed out that Holla Forums is overmoderated the fellow got banned for a month BECAUSE THE MODS ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE THEM.

sure thing, faggot. that's why you used his autistic lingo

You can't expect less of goddamn kikes.

Another forbidden link/image is >>>/polk/28336

You're butthurt that shitlam and the name of its gay retarded prophet are wordfiltered because they deserve no respect. And you refuse to just shrug and bypass the filter which is absolutely trivial to do. Your poor little sandnigger heart is simply injured that Holla Forums is bullying your religion.

the sad part is that this will all be ignored and we will be slowly replaced, they really ddon't want us to succeed.

if it was deleted at first, then he spammed it because he wanted people to hear his plea, but we ignored it, then the mods edited the text, making mockery instead of letting anons read the message.

Remember not to hurt any hotpocket feelings in this thread! That would be wrongthink and a strict violation of the safespace NAP!

Bro, I want to freely insult lsIam and Moh.amed, filtering their names actually protects them from criticism.

Are you then in favor of filtering Nigger and Jews?
Fuck off, dishonest retard.

Religion of the Cuck™

don't bother, he is either a disgruntled user or most likley a shitskin sslave to the moderators.
he will refuse to see past himself and is happy to wallow in his filth.

No, I saw the original. It was a bunch of "boo hooo Holla Forums keeps on making fun of my e-celebs" bullshit. He was upset at people making fun of kike enoch and implicit dick, so he got it into his head that because Holla Forums isn't used like facebook, because people don't blog about their IRL activities here, that we must all be basement dwellers who never do anything other than post online. He came to this conclusion because he had basic misconceptions about imageboard culture that could have only come from being a normalfag accustomed to normalfag websites.

He was a faggot and his ban was well earned.

*cricket noise*

I wonder. Should this be put to Guinness World Record of the number of failures?

lol

I see.
glad someone finally explained.

user, are you autistic?

Newfags do not get "confused" because a few words are filtered, stop changing IPs impkikey.

How's the weather in Afghanistan?

The kike keeps on projecting to defend his kikery.

Links ABSOLUTELY NEED to be broken. It is a security feature to prevent leading hostiles back to threads in which they are being discussed, via HTTP REFER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer

Let us censor the word Jews and Nigger then? Perfect by your logic.

There's nothing that justifies any wordfiltering, and you're an embarrassment, muslim retard.

Faggot, the links aren't clickable, the problem is shit like Religion of Cuck™.com

Weak.

Nobody is arguing against the link breaking wordfilter, dumbshit.

This. OP here and the link breaker is ok.

lolololol

Fuck any good goats lately?

Stop embarrassing yourself, I said many times that lsIam is cancer and everything related to it must be destroyed.
Wordfilters are retarded and you're basically accepting censoring.

Again, by your logic, Judaism should have been censored.
Fuck you, you're not fooling anyone here.

So whether people silently accept what you're doing, or speak out and criticize it, it's always because you're right. Quite the psychological fortress you've constructed for yourself.

For you faggot:

Man, you've fallen that low, huh?

Why are you jumping IPs? What is my little ego? From where have I fell?
Really, the only ones acting like madmen here are you people against the removal of wordfilters.

You know you're just proving my statement, right?

No one here in this thread gives a damn about what you say.
No one likes the wordfilters and people here want it removed.

He was the last one of you trying to defend the garbage, here is people answering to you, surprised.

Just more proof this board is compromised.

Holy christ. Hey Mods, was getting caught part of your plan?

The only thing I see is a lone trash moaning all alone in his little shelter in his Xth drama thread and begs for someone to put out his misery. Go on , start crying, start making accusation that this board is compromised, start telling everyone to abandon this place again. I fucking dare you to copy-paste you garbage again. No-one gives a fuck about you clutching your pearls.

You're an assmad sandnigger and that makes me happy. By the way, do you realize this consensus-cracking mudslime thread pretty much guarantees the wordfilters will never be removed? The filters were put in place to cause butthurt and your asses are so chaffed they're glowing red. You're proving the mods were entirely right to filter Religion of Cuck™ and mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker.

Of course. We had to find out what >>>/polk/28336 told you.

We love /polmeta/, don't we folks? I don't think the mods visit that shithole. Here's a thread on this topic from September.

>>>/polmeta/24791

We know it's frustrating Achmed but such is the cost of civilization.

Your argument presentation sucks but it's true. Religion of Cuck™ is the worst offender because it's unfunny and feels like a forced joke.
ARCHIVE

Damn kike, what part of my post are you even trying to refute?

Here's the official response from /polmeta/ if you're too lazy to click.

WORDFILTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEREREREREREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREREEEEEEREREEEEEEE WORDFILTERS IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH EREREREREREREREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

MUH SELF-SUCKING IMPROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT

THREE YEARS

BUFFALO QUEERS

GO BACK TO FREECH

ON YOUR TRAIL OF TEARS

MODS == GODS

SHILLS == KILLED

SHILLS BTFO ONCE AGAIN AND FOREVER

ASS CREAM SALES REACH ALL-TIME HIGH IN TEL-AVIV

BUFFALO QUEERS STILL ENDLESSLY CRYING SALTY TEARS FOR THREE YEARS RUNNING

GOONS REPORTEDLY COMMITTING SUICIDE EN MASSE (BUT STILL TRYING TO BE SNARKY ABOUT IT)

OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE STILL A FORGERY

ANONS STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Oh and don't forget about
>>/polk/28336

lol. Only in your minuscule mind, Akbar.

Thank you. This thread wasn't complete without a helping of screech pasta. We officially 4FREE now my niggies.

>in an image
Is this nigger serious?

Wow I am shocked the cianigger A.I can autogenerate websites AND add them to images on the fly. That's preety impressive.

TAKING BETS ON WHAT HOTPOCKETS ARE TOO PREOCCUPIED WITH TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE BOARD
A) Fapping to cuck porn
B) Sleeping off the red bull crash
C) Talamud study
D) Debriefing with Alphabet and/or Mossad kikes
E) Playing Call of Duty
F) Gloryhole visit
G) Gained enough self awareness to finally do the right thing and commit suicide
H)Stalking girls on social media

STEP RIGHT UP, TAKING ALL BETS!

You've obviously got a large collection of facebook-tier anti-muzzie images. Let's see you post something critical of the jews.

Dubs says they're the ones doing it and then sage spamming. rolling.

Laughing their ass off.

I got more, just let me know. A semite is a semite.

Rolling for D) Debriefing with Alphabet and/or Mossad kikes

Weak stuff.

MAKE Holla Forums HARAM AGAIN!

You think it isn't obvious you're a mudslime, sandnigger? You're demanding that wordfilters insulting shitlam be shut down and very conspicuously typing "muslim" instead of its proper spelling, that being mudslime or pedo goatfucker.

Holla Forums is now divided between those who think that our words should remain unmolested and those who think we should be censored if it helps fight lslam. That's right, Holla Forums is now filled with faggots who think the TSA makes you safer.

Holla Forums is now filled with reddit mod cocksuckers.

WOW
BUGGED MODERATION MECHANICS

And yet there are no wordfilters for jews, only wordfilters for muzzies. Strange….

Be a more obvious sandnigger

Hi mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker

Why are word filters even a "feature" on Holla Forums? I thought that cripple was dedicated to free speech. When were they added?

But user, how could I spell lslam correctly if it's filtered?

Moot abused wordfilters for years in a crude attempt to modify board culture on cuckchan. Wordfilters were consequentially (idiotically) assumed to be part of board culture (they aren't. the users of imageboards are unable to participate in the creation of wordfilters, so they are not and never have been part of organic imageboard culture), and were thus added to Holla Forums.

Weird.

There is already a wordfilter designed to circumvent a variation on this trick.

The cripple implemented it without giving it any critical thought. He obviously considered wordfilters part of imageboard culture, even though in truth they never have been.

I don't mind. I kinda like the extra layer of mental translation required

What's the variation? |slam?

Anhero newfag

Maybe is|am?

middle L to I