Calm Before The Storm

The look on the left's face is going to be priceless when they finally realize they've been chasing Trump's deception this whole time.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-has-enough-evidence-bring-charges-flynn-investigation-n817666
archive.is/1kVZB
archive.fo/cAIix
archive.fo/AwoCi
army.mil/article/192601/newly_activated_guard_unit_to_bolster_army_cyber_forces
dvidshub.net/news/248764/91st-cyber-brigade-activated-army-national-guards-first-cyber-brigade
archive.is/Ss4s9
usarrestsearch.org/search/name/results.php?fname=james&lname=alefantis&state=DC&submit=Search Now
conspirazzi.com/e-books/inside-the-lc.pdf
archive.fo/LbUNb
wired.com/2007/12/the-voice-of-go/
whale.to/c/mark_taylor.html
youtu.be/I6oQb3_mhus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh boy

I read all of that, and I hope its true. have a bump and my fave pepe

was it flynn who told Trump?
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-has-enough-evidence-bring-charges-flynn-investigation-n817666
archive.is/1kVZB

Sage for more cuckchan LARPing.

I don't know where this bullshit is coming from, but I choose to believe it. The asshurt from this will be cataclysmic.

sage

MUH LARP

Have we started the fire?

The fire was already there, we just needed to realize it.

As much as this kind of makes sense, and as much as I want to believe this is true, one of those LARPers said we would see Podesta being indicted and we saw jack and shit until now.

The twitter chatter is that tony is already arrested and john was supposed to turn himself in at 2am sat morning but didn't show and is missing/on the run. And that there are something like 12 more sealed indictments coming down over the next few days. I'd like to believe but I highly doubt it….

I think Trump has a secret third eye hidden deep in his head and he doesn't even need to open his regular eyes to see into things.

Elephantine if legitimate.

I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe. Deus Vult, anons.

I don't think you know what sage does

N-no user just ignore this goy! He's spazbasra!!! Reddit!!! Seege!

Some user put together some of that "Qanon" larpers questions and tried to find answers. This is actually pretty helpful and I'd like to try to answer the questions we don't know yet. Post 12 images total…

Final two

This may prove to be useful in the future. Let's answer the unknowns

If Tony was already arrested and John was a fugitive, we surely would see much more than twitter chatter. A lot more people would be desperate kvetching or gloating everywhere.

What? A couple of LARPers posting made-up shit on cuckchan? Everyone here should know more than trust some "insider user" on cuckchan.

if this is true then this will truly be a power play to make machiavelli proud

JUST A LARP!!one1! REPORTED
kek

So the DNC was just trying to attack trump as he was "threatening" to release UrianiumOne bribe info, so Hillary went overboard and accused Trump constantly of HER crimes, collusion with Russia.

You'd think with all that Clinton charity money they'd be able to afford better brains. Maybe they really are running on fumes since they stole those lamps from the White House when Huma or Debbie Wasserman Schultz or whomever else was removed.

Please let this be true. All I just want is justice in this fucking world. Just a hint of it at least.

Bump

Great effort, thanks a lot
Also bump

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

maternity hsbc aug banquet solder lineage zh unanimous leaders rhymes copyright grabbed promote allocated sam luv arise. coolest justification stakes spd addendum league slideshow empowered doctrine exclude blog.
eis reminder icann tonight barnes lender unabridged template.
presiding donations inappropriate message laughs homogeneous new stair txt scored nam cater permitted external sonny worcester.
entertain bundled witty patrons bid brew rises transvestites cond anaheim sharepoint.
surveyors differentiate spanish landscaping resident byrd posture mackay uploads berg merlin cherries solidarity. packing usps calgary branson united benin condom standing seether arrows shadow hitachi ripley sgh.
globes paths accountants characters burnt adopted applause.
aided macs determines mentoring composer earrings astros winery tweed satisfaction hart alarm commercials decals sheffield keyboard prophet. unc landlords jensen sanford load au nurse cairo worried.
anyways norwood notice kbps sailing exceptions offshore alloys ballot beloved goodness grid stiff master bbw confront differentiate.
satisfaction smiles lumpur, releasing johannesburg reese cried. smokers starters carolyn vermont stresses mauritius ambassador yu larvae.
bulletins vu worse nickel rowling emerson seymour stimulate touring cron reduction bureau knights lengths graduates.
allegations amethyst improvement intent biochemistry ing emotionally blaze nas sdk grown.
nutritional pest retains rg homeowner shoulder lived bags because randall. musings photograph bontril havoc answered mute tbh.

He's an attorney general, and its twitter, you fucking meatbag. Piss off already, you & your hooknose brood have already shit up enough threads lately.

I still haven't made up my mind on the Qanon (highly probable) larp. Seeing this Q&A format makes it seem like a clever way for the dissenters who frequent Moroccan snake charming forums to "discover for themselves" that Iran is the bad guy and should be gassed. Either way, with all these happenings, it's becoming increasingly hard to tell just who is jewing who anymore.

Calling someone a LARPer is the shill's modern version of the CIA using "conspiracy theory" to discredit the truth.
Deus Vult.

Those trips confirm. As if an user would be effected by insults anyhow.

The fact that he was allowed to tell all this publicly means that they are at the point of no return. They fucking got Clinton and the Podestas I think. Maybe the full reveal comes soon. My body is ready, kek.

Hopefully this thread doesn't attract the turbosagekikemachine like the last 3 did.
Has anyone heard of any happenings in Virginia today? Has the CIA been overthrown by MI yet?

My mistake, it was 5 threads shilled up.

So.. just anyone at all typing up a tweet? It's not really good enough. Let's all do our best to arrest the progression of this forum into GLP 2.0.

MS-13 and crime to be removed from Virginia.

Trump is reaching impossible levels.
We done boys. Open a beer.
By the way Stealth Jeff's twitter background is the frowning faces of the last establishment, topkek. The dude has style for sure.
Also 1,200 accounts are being frozen in Saudi Arabia.
archive.fo/cAIix

If true he is the ultimate bantz genius and 88D chess master of our time. Then we keep pushing from here for total political reforms to remove (((corruption)))

already a thread -→

I admit, it was rotten quite fast by hard shilling
and lack of interest after it was revealed that op's twitter is not the real Jeff Sessions

It honestly doesn't matter whether it's a LARP or not because the questions he asks are solid and worth investigation. And it's finally got everyone doing some digging again. His predictions are far less important than uncovering new information imho.
In fact, if I were a spook I might do something just like this to bring awareness of the wider issues to the public. They know investigations on the chans seep into the normiesphere quickly. But plebs just want predictions, so you use that to stir up excitement. In the end, new awareness is brought to issues that weren't being considered which I have to assume is the actual goal. To get us ready and informed when shit goes down. I'm not holding my breath, but those are my thoughts at least.

He didn't tell people what to investigate, he told people what answers needed to be found using questions, that way he doesn't attract shill bots by using words, the answers, that they would detect.
88D Chess.

Q was using the Socratic method.

CIA Dir Pompeo Met With NSA "Architect" William Binney Who Disputes Russia's Role In DNC Hack

archive.fo/AwoCi

>Now, it appears Binney’s theory is being discussed at the highest levels within the CIA after the Intercept reported that CIA Director Mike Pompeo met with Binney late last month under the advisement of President Donald Trump.

Pompeo’s meeting with Binney came just days before the first charges from Mueller’s investigation were made public on October 30.

Pompeo’s decision to meet with Binney raises the possibility that right-wing theories aired on Fox News and in other conservative media can now move not just from conservative pundits to Trump, but also from Trump to Pompeo and into the bloodstream of the intelligence community.

Exactly. Everyone who is saying Q user is "discredited" because Podesta isn't in jail are either low IQ niggers or straight up shills at this point. But that's obvious to anyone who isn't a newfag. Just filter all the noise and focus on facts.

I don't know what that has to do with what I posted or how it relates to the post I was responding to. Try to be more specific.

Sorry, just saw twitter chatter and didn't bother checking that it was on pedo-sta. Trumps twitter feed is lining up with a lot of the Q "larp", was just referencing the fact that CIA headquarters is supposed to be cleaned up by MI soon. Hence the question earlier if something happened in Virginia.
Guess I should've checked up before posting to you though.

…Okay.
According to who?

I think I got this one user.
>army.mil/article/192601/newly_activated_guard_unit_to_bolster_army_cyber_forces
We've established that Trump can not control the military on American soil however Trump can take full control of the National Guard on American soil without Congress' approval.

Also another article
>dvidshub.net/news/248764/91st-cyber-brigade-activated-army-national-guards-first-cyber-brigade

(checked)
Thanks user

This was from Q, or another Q copycat. Langley is supposed to be cleaned up, supposedly the CIA is going to have its mossad upper management cleaned out.

WITNESSED

DEUS VULT

Yeah nah, that shit's already lost, like 80% of the ballots are in and Northam is in the lead by ~130k votes

Winning continues, is DNC salt mining commencing?

What does Q user mean by Alice & Wonderland?

I've long thought SEL is not just about the net. Cross posting from about The Crown making a deal with Trump.

Professor Hodgeson in SEL is named after Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll of Alice and Wonderland). He is a child killer and experiments on children to exploit their psychological capabilities until they are broken beyond being able to function.

Why name him after Lewis Carroll? Carroll's "sexual energies sought unconventional outlets," and he drew many children nude. It has been speculated he wanted to marry an 11 year old. He's clearly was a pedophile, although (((they))) make excuses for him.

At the end of KIDS, Lain asks who is using the PSI program to experiment on kids now, and she says to herself in a dream, knights: archive.is/Ss4s9

The British Crown's Order of the Garter established in 1348 are the reformed Knights Templar of London who were disbanded in 1312. They practice Solomon Witchcraft and are located in the City of London, the seat of The Crown.

Why so much pedophilia in England & the Vatican, specifically? Could it be connected?

Why did SLC daycare have all the white rabbits? What is the origin of this? Alice & Wonderland?

Are they using soros machines in Virginia, or paper ballots?

Paper
~150k now btw
Fucking New Yorkers.

As far as I can tell alice in wonderland is the bullshit fantasy land narrative the media has pushed for decades. Pedophiles in the gov't and media? LOL u conspiratard! Congress and all people of power are degenerate drug users? LOL u conspiratard! etc.

It may have implications relating to the story, but I don't know.

Could english and vatican pedophilia be connected? Yes. Saudi arabia is where all this shit starts. They have a culture of pedastry. It's probably where they source slaves.

Kek. Trump is great.

What if the CBTS hype was just a targeted attempt to divert memetic energy away from the VA elections? There has been a surprisingly low amount of shill activity in the 4cuck threads and a surprisingly high amount in the full pol threads.

4chan figured out Q expressed everything through questions because it did not alert shill-bots to come into a thread and shill. We didn't find out till now.

They figured it out? How? Did they ask shariablue? Please, it's naive to think there isn't at least one human with an eye on either pol.

88D Chess once again.

I'm guessing whoever associated their actions with the phrase was hoping both scenarios would have the same ending where the innocent rebel against the twisted world they fell into and wake up from fantasy.

If this does lead to the harpy, Kikechimp and company to be lynched I will use it against all liberals, especially since berinie is either a) part of the uranium scanadal, or b) a leftists stooge for trump. And considering his purchases its most likely A.

Looking at @drawandstrike twitter page it says it's a parody account. Would I like this to be true, absolutely.

If you think about it, what would be the best way to release bigly information directly to your constituents in the Chan Bureau of Memetic Warfare?
Post it yourself as a LARP parody account.

honestly it sounds weird to tweet 'did not embrace me'
His original tweets about MS13, veterans and Virginia might have been a message to start the Langley OP and the latter tweet about 'did not embrace me' might have been a message that it was not a success.

Will China unfuck itself for Trump next?

Does anyone have the link from a series of tweets to Michael Flynn where Team Trump was notified by a foreign entity (like Russia or Israel) that Obama tapped the campaign’s wires?

Basically we have to assume all our tools are shared by everyone else. They could have been monitoring convos and had to request their own unmasking to find (for example) who Lawyer Natalia was talking to.

It was a decent length and supposedly Flynn “liked” followed the tweeter.

So some random person.
An impersonator of a random person.
This is exactly what I mean by GLP 2.0. There's no basis for accepting any of this at face value. None. And it just keeps getting regurgitated in thread after thread.

This is 7 months ago on Leddit T_D, search Flynn tweet. Has stream of consciousness in title.

I definitely think it’s worth revisiting events from the last year with the better understanding of which pieces did what: Mark Elias, DWS, lawyer Natalia, Crowdstrike. And find out what Warren Flood and stonetear are doing now.

Good god, I almost shed a tear at Trump's smug, honest commitment to American values reading that. Assuming it's real, you just don't see that kind of stoicism these days, many people are fake and pretenders.

Canada needs a Trump, but since we're in your shadow anyways, things will sort themselves out naturally once America and the EU shape up

Reading what? The OP is still just a LARP, though a far, FAR better one, using more believable (read: more than 0.00% believable), straightforward, and proven/provable content.

IT WAS A LARP, DIPSHIT.

And he's back yet again to shit the thread up. Stay salty LARPjew

I want to believe this. But I thought Meuller and Rosenrosen were both implicated in U1. I also would like it to be true that Trump picked Manafart for campaign lead to keep his enemy closer. I mean the dick tickler lobbied on behalf of the Podesta Molesta Group.

Man looking up halfchan's cooked up infographics. That shit is pure garbage.

At the absolute bare minimum the basis for accepting this as true is that the power of memetics rests upon the ability to remove doubt and replace it with faith and devote all energy to it in the most zealous of fashions.

At this point anyone who discounts the power of memetics doesn't deserve the air they breathe.

Id be salty too if I knew I my side was losing and the best future I could hope for was life imprisonment.

That autist spazzing the fuck out endlessly kind of puts any meaningful discussion about anything on the back burner so repitition is neccesary. And pretty much most of the Q posts are just questions, as far as I'm concerned it's basically just some Larper connecting U1 dots together.

And those infographs cropping up is just awful, I can't stress this enough literally Q the guy from Star Trek asking and answering a question? Gotta be something like pic related to really roast those Normie almonds.

Checking those dubs for that sweet meme magic.

Anyone who doubts the power of weaponized autism and meme magic just has to think: who's in the White House right now? Anime is becoming real in this timeline, the jew is being named even in normie circles, it's okay to be white, a Kang will rule in South Africa and Saudi cryptokikes are falling like sandniggers in a snowstorm.

Nice 4848 there, speaking of meme magic /monster/ has been doing it irresponsibly there is a budding spider goddess cult forming and the fact there used to be some creepy spider fetishist who mysteriously disappeared who may or may not be secretly pushing spider girls and the fact more stories of people having unusual encounters with spiders cropping up I'm kind of worried.

polite sage

My sides user

^checking for cause to worry. Hopefully they'll only meme harmless spiders.

Checking your timestamp, keep your sides bolted on.

He didn't get a get user.

Time stamp check. Because why not. 07:17:17

Wouldn't use a timestamp check for more than shits&giggles though. Sage for double post.

Q is James Bond's autist /ourguy/ from Military Intelligence who also breaks the rules to help Bond.

Trump is Bond and Q is /hisguy/ in Military Intelligence, hence the +++ connection.
Q used questions and told us where to find what he wanted us to know by using questions and without using the names of the people because it prevented shill-bots from recognizing the thread and shilling it.

It's just a fairy tale until it happens. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, sure, but for now, it's all wishful thinking.

Now John has quietly joined Tony in the DC arrest records. The ages match. Things are moving.

If we end up with Hillary in jail before Christmas it would be the best Christmas ever

NO JOHN PODESTA ARRESTED NO MARTIAL LAW LARP LARP LARP REEEEEEEEE

It's happening faggots.

the madman

can you please explain what your pic related shows, exactly? Is this some database showing arrests made in the US and two John Podestas appear to be arrested? Can you post a pic with Tony's name?

see

No, it's 4chan copypasta. Most of it is regurgitated from a quality larp from a good year ago or about, which hasn't yet come untrue and sure we can hold on to hope. But it's still copypasta from a cuckadoo larpfag.

Thanks for these.

Tony's corresponding pic was shown in an earlier thread. Go to usarrestsearch.org (which is exactly what the name indicates) and see for yourselves, no need to trust a screenshot. Tony is short for Anthony, so you'll find him under that name.

My cock has literally never been harder until the moment when my eyes laid upon "/end"

usarrestsearch.org/search/name/results.php?fname=james&lname=alefantis&state=DC&submit=Search Now
JAMES ALEFANTIS 43 ARRESTED IN DC
GRADUATED HIGHSCHOOOL IN 92 = 43
ANTHONY PODESTA AND JOHN ARRESTED. BUYING SUBSCRIPTION TOMORROW FOR FULL RECORD DETAILS ….. NEED HELP LADS THIS IS GNARLY AND SEEMS AS THOUGHT THE BEGINNING OF OUR TAKE BACK WILL NOT BE TELEVISED …

Great find user

Well done user.

IFF (if and only if) Tony & John Podesta are arrested, IFF BO was indeed picked up in Manilla as implied by the coordinates and his pray to God tweet, IFF Clinton is arrested (quiet Twitter indicates as much) and IFF the Saudi princes that are down controlled Pizzagate… then the Coup is almost complete.

Then what is the goal right now?

I think the following:

1) save all pizza-victims (kids mostly)
2) get as many pizza's we don't know about (Like that soros associate)
3) perhaps try to fight the Rothschilds/Soros/Rockefellers/etc
4) Puppet fatso in NK may go to war over this, try to prevent civilian deaths in SK?
5) make deals with China and Russia what to do after all this?

ayyyyyyyyy

We should release these forms with empty answers and highlight the ones that are proven.
The Saudi murder is still not sure if it wasn't for takeover by even worse elements. The people who died/ got jailed were total failures in warfare everywhere. See thread:

About SSRI:
Who was Dave Mcgowen?
How is he relevant?
What movement came out of Laurel Canyon?
Whos children led this movement?
What is located secretly in the Canyon?
Is this related to MKUltra and Hollywood?

we didn't start the fire.
it was always burning since the world's been turning

Rock n roller wars I cant take it anymore!…..

We didnt start the fire

mcgowen is a pre "conspiracy theorist" conspiracy theorist
the hippie movement came out of laurel canyon, there's a book on this but I don't have pdf. I did find this one
conspirazzi.com/e-books/inside-the-lc.pdf

Well the counterculture movement was encouraged by the cia, and is tacidly related to mkultra.

Admiral Morrison, responsible for the Gulf of Tonkin incident, was the father of Jim Morrison.

SSRI's are for depression, they fix you feeling sad by making it so you can't feel anything!

How many shootings by lone nuts have happened since BO was inaugurated?
How many shooters complained prior to attack to law enforcement that they were hearing voices?
What meds were they on?
What can override a persons thoughts?
What is ELF?
Was the naval yard shooter victimized by ELF?

TRUTH

Jim definitely had satanic tendencies too, shit. But was there anything of value to the counterculture movement? The beatniks maybe? They did rebel against an already compromised government. Just out of ww2 brother war and then getting sent to Vietnam jungles fighting battles that weren’t their own.

For example, Allen Ginsburg, homo jew that he was, actually wrote EXTENSIVELY about CIA drug running towards the end of his life. He also disavowed communism and converted to Buddhism. IMO a lot of the hippies were rejecting our already hijacked society and embracing ‘eastern’ philosophies. I’ve heard from here that those are in fact indo European in origin. Maybe I’m just looking selectively at it since I enjoy the music but I don’t think the counterculture movement was all controlled. There was something legitimate about it at first. Maybe co opted like so many movements here.

We will kill you first.

How many time are you gonna repost this garbage. Larp

Similarities to the left movement today…also these musicians were the sons and daughters of intelligence officers.
What technology was used in Iraq to soften targets upon entry? Did it work? Was first recon aloud to roll in unabated with minimal body armor and ligjt vehicles?
What did the Iraqi troops beleive they were hearing? Who was the voice?

Why wad survivor of Columbine Mark Taylor run out of the country?
How was he dealt with?
What did he know?
Were they more shooters?

archive.fo/LbUNb

still butt-frustrated about being proven wrong, eh? It's okay, you can now scream LARP at the top of your lungs, nobody cares

LOTS of shootings under obongo
Aaron Alexis was on antidepressants (SSRI probably) and anti-anxiety. Something like lexapro is a SSRI that does both. kills your emotions
not sure. memories?
extremely low frequency (10-100hz) and has some overlap with alpha brain waves
he heard voices from a specific conversation. Playing ELF of the conversation could make someone go crazy.

LRAD?
a wired article calls it "the voice of god" and mentions you can make one person hear it but not others close by
wired.com/2007/12/the-voice-of-go/
I found he claims the killers were raped and drugged before the attack. SWAT may be responsible for some of the deaths. So yes, SWAT may have been told to fire into civilians, but he's in jail not fleed the country.
whale.to/c/mark_taylor.html

Your on the right track

Is anything since WW2 legit? Or is it ALL a spook conspiracy. Christ there has to be something.

Look for patents…

Who was a patent lawyer in Arkansas? Not sure of connection but coincidence.

Now you can not un-see anymore. Collaterals of red pills.

A while ago discovered a suspicious patent for freeze dried alchohol by one of the brooklyn yids that had the creepy orphanage. They were entangled with that pizza sauce packet company.
Went by Dr Itchy or Dr Icky

Mind control continued after War.
Paperclip brought a new breed of mascicist phych docs.
The traumatic mind control projects continued unabated up to now. Using cults to keep secrecy of gov. As well as facilitate in *Important* multi generational traumatic abuse victims.
What is DID?
How was it developed after WW2?
By who?
Which recent president had german anscestry?
Can a person not know that they have seperate personalities compartmentalized?
Is this helpful to spycraft? Why?
Which general of the US wrote Mind Wars and founded a luciferian church?
Was he openly satanic?
Why?

This is Opanon,

been consistently banned from halfchan for posting in the CBTS threads so I thought I'd say hi here. Perhaps lurk the threads here instead.

What events have happened surrounding this generals residence?
Has there been ritualistic murders near army bases?
Have there been allegations of child abuse in any daycares near these deployments?
Why?

I haven't been paying attention to politics for like the last two months. I haven't even been on Holla Forums

Someone cares somewhere

Holy shit I know this one it was the guy with the eyebrows lemme google it.

MICHAEL AQUINO

When I started following him, it did NOT say parody account. Interesting note, he's also lost his verification checkmark.

nice to see you migrated somewhere

The Claims
=========
1.) Original Q included many falsifiable statements.
2.) It was given in a specific pattern of a series of questions, where each question is either a hint or answer to the last.
3.) Specific claims were, Tony Podesta indicted Frriday, could be arrested as soon as Saturday
4.) Huma Abedin indicted Monday
5.) Trump was being protected by the Military because the CIA, FBI, and SS are all corrupted.
6.) If Antifa had casued a color revolution on the 4th, Trump would declare martial law using the Marines and National Guard to restore order as they directly under his command.
7.) There could be social media blackouts, maybe even power outs, but dont worry.
9.)This falls under the Meuller is /ourguy/ category of theory

The Happenings
==========
1.) Trump twitter goes offline, seems like Q could be real and not LARP
2.) The Saudia Arabia purge happens, and these are the people who fund Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, the Podestas lobbied for them, and they own Twitter, the Media, Citibank, the top 4 floors of the hotel where the LV shooter was, aligned with Soros, etc
3.) Supposedly there are many sealed indictments in the DC courts, waiting to see who they are.

The Counter Narrative
============
1.) Many Q posts since, lots are obviously fake, some are real maybe, but change in tone to engaging with Holla Forums, responding to peoples theories. Allows people to claim LARP
2.)No arrests yet, allows people to claim LARP

The Right Perspective
=============
1.) Until the indictments are unsealed, we dont know if LARP or not.
2.) Even if Flynn and Paige are two of the indictments, if Tony is in their, it could still be happening
3.)If Huma is one of the indictments, its definitely happening.
4.) If Trump ever tweets "My fellow americans, the storm is upon us", then Duck and Cover, the greatest happening of all happenings is going down, and we will end up with Nuremberg Trials in the US for all the corrupt people.

I raise my bong to that!

pic related, does anyone here remember the user who went to check out the nursery on the left?

On a lighter note:
Who is Kenny G?
What instrument does he play?
Does it resemble a weapon?
Can KG fire poisen tipped darts?
Does KG own rare amazonian poison frogs?
How is this relevant?

(It isnt….hope you had a laugh)

I would add that hillary and john m appear to be wearing foot casts to hide ankle monitors. And they both have almost disappeared from social media (i think hillary tried to gloat post-election this a.m.).

*muffled hands rubbing in the distance*

COWARD
In the event of actual martial law, that is the time to go full 1488 in public.
That doesn’t, exclusively, mean “gathering your guns and your friends, finding jewish, black, and mexican residences, and doing what must be done.” It means, also, peacefully leading your communities through the transition. It means gathering your guns and your friends and making sure riots DON’T happen among whites. Being calm, imposing, and organized. Having a megaphone and a projector; being able to go to a public place, stand in front of an assembled crowd–angry, scared, and confused–and ending their fear, quelling their confusion, and DIRECTING their anger at the jews. It means spreading the message of WHY these arrests have been made. It means telling people what the Federal Reserve is and who owns it. What immigration is and who’s responsible.

That means making new propaganda. It means a nationwide, unified message on a scale “It’s okay to be white” could only dream of reaching. If you were actually a Holla Forumsack and actually believed the LARP was a genuine effort to help us–not jews–you would have been spearheading the unification of the message. Dare I say even piggybacking on IOTBW to create posters, talking points, and distributable presentations so that when (LOL) said martial law began, we wouldn’t even need the Internet (which would be down) or Holla Forums to tell us what to do. We’d all individually know our collective message, leave our homes, and together begin to hate.

Because people crave order. And they’ll crave it even more if they hear from their cousins in a city 1000 miles away that someone got up in front of them and said the exact same thing that YOU did in your home town.

Tell me about Kenny G! Why does he play the saxxx?

When is 5G scheduled to turn on?
Is this a type of ELF tech?
Can ELF effect individuals with Seratonin and Dopamin problems?
Does SSRI fascilitate ELF technologies?

Dizzy Gillespie, I’m J.A.Z.
Uh, you don’t get to bring a quartet.

Ive been trying to confirm this story for a year now see if you guys can help….
I heard a body of a missing intern was found after gravesite managers were repairing cracks in Vince Fosters tomb.
The missing woman was found wrapped in plastic ontop of his coffin. She was a missing intern from the Bill years as president.
ANYONE CONFIRM IF THIS IS TRUE OR FALSE PLEASE?

why do I have op banned because he is posting degenerate anime of niggers fucking white girls?

Wouldn't their pants cover it just fine?

The Mueller indictments appear to all be Uranium1 related.

i.imgur.com/3DCYF26.jpg

Disassociate Identity Disorder, forcibly induced with "mind control".
It was developed after ww2 to make manchurian candidates. Functional split personality agents.
By the CIA.
Can a person not know? Certainly.
Helpful for spycraft? Yes because you won't fess up to anything because you don't know it!
johnathan d moreno wrote mind wars, but no mention of lucifer church.

satanists love sacraficing kids to moloch, and raping them, and other related activities.

Mindwar by Gen.Michael Aquino

Nope, what happened to him?
About Astarte & friends, the egyptian name is quit famous nowadays, it is ISIS.

What if Q user is Hope Hicks.

First thing see if VF even has a TOMB or just an average common plot like every burger in the US.
I pretty much think this is just more BS hell you could alligator any intern in the south.

Was John Dee Luciferian?
Was Eliphas Levy?
Who thougjt they were a reincarnation of him?
What ritual did he enact…when is it important?
Who started JP Labs?
Was he a member of a fraturnal org?
Which? What Extension of this church was started in Pasadena?
What other "Churchs" are active around these years?
What is the Process Church of the Final Judgement?
Are their members famous? (Any from the Canyon)
What 3 letter agency has ties to Process?
How many contract killers or serial murderers have been Process members or Canyon visitors?
Is there a connection between serial killers of the 80's, mass murders of today, mind control?

Ezek 8:5-6 Then He said to me, “Son of man, lift your eyes now toward the north.” So I lifted my eyes toward the north, and there, north of the altar gate, was this image of jealousy in the entrance. Furthermore He said to me, “Son of man, do you see what they are doing, the great abominations that the house of Israel commits here, to make Me go far away from My sanctuary? Now turn again, you will see greater abominations.”

Your guess as good as mine…after i heard the intern story I seached but cabt find anything. Been wondering ever since. Sounds plausible

Holy shit something q mentioned is jumoing out at me. Prayer has power. I know that much but we need to continue out spiritual warfare….look at what the left is doing today….! (Today we are getting to em)
- Mutiple news hosts including Don Lemon and House rep are calling out people who pray for victims stating " it didnt stop the event" of course God doesnt intervene he gives freewill to all.
Keep the prayers going for all who are on the side of good.

Sorry all thumbs today typo city

The second Vatican Council excluded the prayer for Saint Michael Archangel from liturgy.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

But that article sets a tone of the US government doing anything and everything including using ‘nazi mind control scientists’ in paperclip to corral the rebellious youth into fighting communism in the jungle. The people claiming these things seem to see the government back then as evil hitlers bent on destroying the only good political ideology out there. I don’t buy that. I don’t think the cia were secret nazi mind controllers. I think that they might have hoped lsd would be an agent for that, but once they discovered that it didn’t work and that the programs were having the opposite effect led them to make it illegal shortly after. LSD made people realize the absurdity of zog wars. If you want to find the governments real mind control agents, look to the legal overprescribed shit.

I would agree if it wasnt for the fact that the person in charge of phycolgical experimentation wasnt brought over from Germany during paperclip. That kimda makes it hard to agree.

I do not think it is the truth revealed, it is however interesting regarding the families connections and stuff like that.

Very interesting. Particularly David Crosby. His family is very blue blood. But hey at least they were Dutch.

He went to go check out the place, and then we never heard back from him. 2spoopy4me

Does the NYC Uzbeki truck driver terrorist tie back to a Manafort company that was shipping uranium?

So I've been thinking about it and this might actually be a larp hijacked by the President or more likely his son. Think about it:

That.. kind of makes sense

Don't want it, will it.
M E M E I T

with all the happenings in SA recently, i believe Q user was not a larp. never thought I'd be praying for martial law. this timeline is something else.

third image, questions:

This is tripping me out. K user global ;whoever that really is, posted this vid:
It looks lile theres a signal embedded when you watch. Theres a littlw blurry square that has i think a little white AK. Not sure how to decipher this or what it means.
Link here : Watch "Anonymous - Watch This and Know Something is Coming… (2017-2018 EVENTS)" on YouTube
youtu.be/I6oQb3_mhus

This is literal junk posting. Stop shitting up the board with your GLP-tier nonsense.

Bumpin

What if the missile false flag serves the purpose to lure out Israel from their hole and then expose them to the wrath of Iran? Ayatollahs are nasty and aryan.

occultists have a monstrous boner for symbolism, which by virtue bled into pedophilia, human trafficking and general corruption of institutions. follow the symbol of the white rabbit and you can trace the network of traffickers up to the top.
the white rabbit leads alice astray and into wonderland, much like how many kids wind up being unwittingly herded into trafficking networks and whisked away to whoever pays for them

disinfo larper got something right

You said Natalia and it reminded me of the cover story about Russian orphanages. Orphanages=homeless kiddies…am I a retard or on to something?

Playboy ?

do you really think they are not monitoring, user?

i'll say this. even the highest quality larps pretty much always say 'this is going to happen', 'this and this too'. 99.999% of Q anons posts were questions. WHY, WHAT, HOW, WHY NOW. that faggot is trying to get us to think. think anons

"LARP" is the trendy new euphemism for "meme magic"

Ctrl + F this thread
search "LARP" and replace each instance with "meme magic"

(Heiled)
We're wizards and warlocks now. The veil is lifting, and (((someone's))) afraid.

Uberheilef

Yes brother, the fire rises

the shills have left. is it over?