Mountainblade thread 2: Electric boogaloo

FUCKING WORK
Edition.

Anyone else has this problem?
Like, my custom troops have a lance, a shield, a two handed axe and a longsword. The thing is that some of my knights spawn with just the axe and some spawn with the shield, sword and lance but not the axe.

I can't find anything about it on the forums and it's driving me fucking insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

subvert.pw/s/
pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Veccavia
steamdb.info/app/261550/subs/
steamdb.info/sub/33773/
dropbox.com/s/ox725ngnmfr0dem/3.7063_tweaked_29.09.zip?dl=0
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,255110.15.html)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which mod? I have never had that problem.

That pop? Anyway I remember having this exact problem with weebandblade when some clan specific spearmen would spawn either with spears OR shortswords (1h) but not with both. Same for troops that had both 1h and 2h cutting weapons.

My suggestion is to try and give them a 1h axe and take away the sword.

The devs of this turd are complete and utter morons.

I'm still waiting for the punchline point. For the record I don't give a flying fuck about what some dev modder does in their private own cirklejerk/reddit as long as it doesn't relate to A: me pirating that shit and B: it being fun.

Good for you, and if you made a half decent mod instead of shitposting I wouldn't hold it against the mod itself. You're still a filthy degenerate though. :^)

Now get some better bait or fuck off.

You have some shit opinions, I'll give you that. It's like saying Misery for CoP is a good mod, since both are made with the same philosophy, and would you guess it, both devs are equally retarded.

Learn what the words you use mean first you cuckling.

Okay.

I bet you think your billion points in cookie clicker is because you got good.

PoP?
Yeah, it happens.

I have some of my knights spawn on horse with only a two hander…so they rode around and punched enemies to death.

>not subvert.pw/s/
oy, this place really went to the dogs :^)

What a thin skinned faggot

No shit newfag.

It gets even better. And here you have bull worshipers telling me that I should ignore the spregging of these attention whoring, overinflated faggots and shill their shit mods and games.

Like it or not when you are a public persona, what you do and say in public has an effect on the product you're selling.

Kebab removal masters

He looks like a goose

But user, Misery IS good if you fix it.

Frustration is a feature and headshots are OP according to Misery devs, and the best way to describe Misery is pointless clutter that adds little to the game. I'm much more excited about Gunslinger.

No, you've got me politely reminding you of how much of a attention seeking sperg you yourself are and how unrelated and derailing your rambling is.
Were you molested by a modder or something?

Why is it important what the devs of the mod think if the devs of the mod went over the devs of the GAME to change shit.
They dont have any more authority about how the game is supposed to be played than anyone else.
If you dont like a feature of the mod, stop getting anally annihilated and change it.

Or, you know, go play a mod made by people that aren't far too deep in the autism spectrum, or ones that aren't greedy little kikes like the PoP or Misery devs.

Or, you know, you just DO something about it instead of complaining about how someone should be boycotted because you dont like their opinions. You´re whining about how you got your feelings hurt by someone on the internet, and apparently, you want them to suffer for it. Does this remind you of any particular audience in the gaming industry?
And you´re not informing anyone about anything, because we already know this shit out of the circumstance of not being fucking newfags. We play PoP DESPITE the devs being cunts because just because someones a cunt, doesnt mean they cant do anything right. What they did right we enjoy, what they did wrong, we fix. EZ
Grow a thicker skin, cunt.

And this is why you are cucks. You do not hold anyone up to any standards, you do not wish to punish shit behavior because you are more interested in self-gratification than making sure the community isn't filled with arrogant primadonnas that think they can act like asshole to everyone because they made a mod.

You are weak and pathetic, but hide behind "muh freedom of speech" in an attempt to take the moral high ground (just like leftists) and shit on those that understand choices have consequences. What's really pathetic is that the Skyrim mod community didn't tolerate these faggots trying to Jew it up, but bottom feeders like you do.

Don't get butthurt I shat on your fanboyism. Rather, take some time to reflect on the fact you'd let assholes be assholes and walk all over youso long as they give you what you want. This is why I keep telling you you are effeminate and cowardly retards.

Learn some standards and man the fuck up already.

9/10 bait
nearly made me reply

You vermin are pathetic.

Pendor

Also I managed to do something.

Now the axe templars spawn with the axe and a noldor runesword plus the shield but without the lance and the lance templars spawn with the lance, the shield, the longsword and a runesword.

The spooky thing is they don't have a noldor runesword anywhere in their loadout.

I like custom troops and Nova Aetas is way too complex codewise, which in turn makes it buggy as fuck

I decided to try the new warsword and chose prophesy in character generation which I think adds all these lvl 1 companions that hate no one and cost 100 to hire. Now I have to level and equip ~70 companions.

Aight so now that Ive finally beaten pendor, what´s the hot shit right now?
I played 1257 back in the day but theres a shitload of forks now, same for Gekokujo

What is the best mod?

What is the mod with the most content?

What is the mod with the best setting?

What is the mod with the best combat?

What is the mod with the best/largest map?

What is the worst mod?

Bumping with one more criteria:
What's the most complex mod that doesn't use the script extender?

Thats an easy one, Nova Aetas

Not necessarily. Does it have any real changes to the AI? It's quite rubbish outside the industries, which you have to invest in if you're actually going to do anything.

It does.

Nova Aetas is so complex in the wrong way some soldiers ussually end up acting derpy, like constantly changing weapons and doing cavalry charges with their bare fists.

Also, it's almost impossible to start a mercenary company.

Reminder that Warband is the worst waste of time ever made. No challenge, no tactics, just endless fucking grind and infinite battling. This game was a mistake.

Someone needs some butter

The thing I really hate about PoP is the tumblr faction.

And the fact that people unironicly use Boadice

I like to shill solid and shade, it's fun to play either a necromancer/alchemist or paladin/moralfag. Only drawback is that the dev refuses to switch from MB to MBWB, so no player kingdoms and the unit type limit will bite you in the ass sooner or later.

Noticed that when a person with path-finding is unconcious, the party doesn't get the overworld speed bonus. So does this mean that in a battle, when the surgeon gets knocked out in a battle, his surgeon skill is turned off and soldiers have a higher chance of dying in that battle?

Yes, I create a "support" class that I generally hide behind my archers to keep my tracker and doctor safe.

Yes

I hope Butterlord will make devs clinging to legacy mods see reason. The guy who fixed TLD warband implementation made sure to keep the mod's new features MB compatible for some reason.

Seems so.

Yeah, make sure to keep your healer(s) at the bottom of your troopstack.

Ok thanks will do so.

FINE BY ME

Who would that be?

I play Vanilla Warband.
MODS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FUCKING FAGGOT HERESY

pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Veccavia

Look at this knave and laugh

I can't think of any other mod beside Gekukojo that actually has a general idea of what it wants to accomplish.

Most mods simply throw shit at a wall and hope something sticks, the main appeal not being the changes to gameplay they bring, but the historical period they are set in.

I seriously hope an approach to modding similar to the one in Bethesda games will allow for better quality of modding overall.

You have plebian taste user.

the 1860s Old America mod is pretty good but it's Cavalryfest and anything not a basic units costs hell to have in your army.

Greatest mod.

I remember finding about 30 or so niggers on an island.
We just stood there shooting as they charged us into bullets and then it was swordhunting the remaining runners.

That mod is full all sorts of genius. Like spawning with a pistol in a fist fight.

I view it as a crime against humanity nobody ever made a Zulu mod, letting you mow down niggers with Maxim machine guns while they chuck spears at you.

But there is a Zulu mod. It's for Napoleonic wars and is fun as fuck.

I thought this was an all-female faction

Not interested.

They are an oppressive matriarchy that uses most males as eunuch servants and some for breeding and government tasks.

I don't think even tumblr came up with shit as cucked as this. Kudos to the modders for not just being incompetent fuckwits, but also masturbating to the thought of getting castrated.

I hope you got that one mixed up with this one, because 1860s Old America is garbage.

what changes from one another?

DIE CHAOS SCUM

I want to know that too.
What is the difference?

Watch the video. 1866 is much more polished. The areas aren't just gray dirt, there's grass, there's colour, there's style. The map isn't just a flat, shapeless plain. There's robbery mechanics, there's secrets like the "ghost" town he found, there's so much more to it. And this is all done in the original Mount and Blade, with all the limitations it had.

Oh, so it isn't a Warband mod?

I really wonder if the AI in Bannerlord will be moddable enough to make them able to crawl when under fire or seek out cover and pop out to take a few shots.

As it stands M&B isn't really suited for combat past the age of line infantry.

I just visited ModDB and saw that someone is, at least for now, making a zombie mod.
I wonder if Bannerlord could allow for a single big map instead of the overworld, otherwise a zombie game is probably kind of going to be just alright.

Yeah. It's funny, the more interesting mods, like that Star Wars one or this one tend to be on the original Mount and Blade.

To be honest, it doesn't really work in line warfare either. It's suited to big, chaotic fights where tactics play only a small part, like setting your archers in the right position. In the videos I posted I think the chaotic AI works to the mods advantage.

I've gotten gud at horse archery but, there's one thing that makes me waste arrows more than infantry shieldwalls; crossbows bending over. If shieldless units just touched their toes when aimed at that would really up the dodge rate.

They at least appear to be porting some of them.
The Star Wars one is currently in-dev.

You know very well that if an evil faction of cunts was made 20 years ago fro a vidya you wouldnt say that, stop being so >current year

I pray to Allah the turks don't pull this shit again with Bannerlord and split the modding scene in half with a stand alone expansion.

Arguing what is the best mod will take forever, but the worst mod?

The Last Days of Middle Earth, especially on the original M&B

Well, we know the maximum size of maps the engine can support is somewhere in the ballpark of 255 square kilometers, which is about six times the size of the Skyrim map.

It would be very easy to make one big map, or a number of interconnected maps and turn the game into an open world RPG.

At least Bannerlord will allow the player to divide their units into formations, and the AI seems more capable of maintaining unit cohesion, hopefully allowing for fights that don't degenerate into complete brawls.

I really want them to implement space battles this time around.

My biggest hope is that the engine allows for increased verticality and the ability to mod in flying creatures and vehicles, on top of having vehicles proper like chariots and tanks.

That would really open up modding possibilities.

Actually it's based around the idea of the Amazons.

And even though I'll not deny every greek was not only gay but also a sodomite it's not the developers fault.

Besides it is designed as one of the evil factions.

That said, Mettenheim and their "Heil King!" salutes are also a thing.

why did my ID change?

The star wars mod was recently converted to warband.

Just finished finding everything I could on Bannerlord, I think I'm actually hyped for the first time in nearly a decade.

Dynamic IP?

Doesn't seem that much to be hyped about, to be honest.

It's one of the few times where there is a pretty good chance that everything you see is actually going to be in the final product.

Butterlord when?

devs said jan 2018

Good, I have to time to build a Zen & Vega gaymen PC

i was actually just joking i do not know when mount and blade: bannerlord will be released sorry

Cur?

True, but it won't be anything groundbreaking.

It doesn't have to be groundbreaking, just the same but better.

steamdb.info/app/261550/subs/
steamdb.info/sub/33773/

So it looks like we might have a beta for butterlord soon.

Silverstag

Perisno

Gekokujo

Silverstag

This I'm not sure. Haven't payed attention

PoP

They don't make games like Mountain Blade anymore.
Hopefully Bannerlord won't be infected by the rest of the games around today

Fuck off weaboo, Brytenwalda is superior.

wrong post

FAGGOT DETECTED

Got any more?

*or at least an archive?

When did they push it? It was 2017 last.

Read his second post.

I'm currently running a campaign in Floris as a mercenary. Done well wooing over swadian lords but king luvs2feast drove his empire into the ground. My intentions have been to gain a lot of renown and money through trade and eventually start my own small petty kingdom around dhirim, close enough that I can launch a campaign to reclaim the throne for arwa in the Sarranid sultanate. Once I do this I want to try and marry her into my kingdom thus gaining the name to the sarranid sultanate for myself and consolidate the kingdoms under my rule. By doing this I hope to cuck all of the sarranids. Is it possible for me to marry a claimant into me in this way? I've heard you can ultimately gain control of their kingdom by getting them on the throne but I'm not entirely sure how. Could anyone verify this?

The last days
Star Wars Conquest and Calradia light and Darkness have a fuckton of new elements.
Star Wars Conquest, CoMM and Invasion.
The Last Days
Anno Domini
Either Boringblanda or ACoK

I'll fight you. Even if you don't like it Blood in the West is worse.

Well that went well. Haha Nord king is a true friend. He took a castle for me then gave it to me and it was full of his unique units! And then he made me Marshall. The only thing that is pissing me off is having to cross half way across the map for some sweet Noldor gear.

Valdis a shit.
A SHIIIT

Nice gear…. How do you get gems is my problem ATM I need some potions.

Will post my char after this battle.

Get marshall and gank uniques in autoresolve with a 1,5 force advantage. Except maltise, fuck maltise.

I also seriously hope you installed the tweak pack.

Tweak pack?

jewish/10

dropbox.com/s/ox725ngnmfr0dem/3.7063_tweaked_29.09.zip?dl=0

Fucking awesome.

Okay here I go… Wish me luck.

No gem just an achievement and a good demon horse.

I prefer the falconian pendor and I still play it, idgaf about your drama.

Take prisoner then let him go.

It was just a generic army… Does it need to be a named guy?

It isn't a total loss though I got a large town for myself too.

You have to capture a named spawn with a health % like a lord, if its The Three Seers or Eyegrim you aint getting shit. Has to be a lord-like hero or merc.

So does having a knight order in a town you own slowly put knights into the town garrison?

Yes, like 3 people a day.

use the item editor and edit the qualis game to sometimes appear in the market. Buff the price up considerably.

Presto. You're not tied to only getting them from shit spawned armies (but you're gonna need a lot of cash)

Literally why?
You get 2 for free which translates to a 2h Rune Sword or 12 free attribute points, and in the midgame where you actually need them you get em en masse anyway.
I had so much of the damn things I wouldnt even know what to do with them.

Excuse me??!?

I got one from hidden rane chest but what is the 2nd?

What do we have here?

This guy should give me something good.

When you ask around in a tavern at some point you´ll get a map with the location of a brotherhood hideout, it always has a chest by the cave entrance. The first one you raid has a qualis game in the chest in addition to the swag you normally get from the chest.
PROTIP: you dont actually need to beat the hideout to get the swag from the chest, you only need to reach it. If you die after looting the chest you forfeit the loot you would get from the battle, but keep the shit you snatch from the chest, that includes the qualis gem.

Lock him up and you can get up to 50k for his ass, when you capture him after you have your own kingdom however you can demand his unique weapon. Ulric´s is the best lance in the game for example.

What?
Does the game just spawn weak unique armies for you?
Or maybe you get lucky with the RNG for demonic magnus (I heard they drop qualis gems)?

I wonder why there is no 3rd option in any mod.
I know Mongols were only ones who known to torture and kill lords instead of reselling but still.

You can ransom, disarm and banish in PoP, tweak pack adds stripping to that.

No, they just become numerous, since merc companies are counted as unique spawns, and you´ll be able to take them on alone after a bit of weakening. Like when Wolfbode sacked Poinsbruk he only had like 200 men left so I whooped his ass. I was even able to engage Kjuda on my own shortly before making my own kingdom.
The only thing you REALLY need those in early game for, is if you go straight vassal and make your own CKO. Otherwise normal gear is more than enough until you start engaging the big boys, like demonic armies for example.

You´ve got a better chance at winning the knife ear tournament buddy.

The point is that until you can reliably procure them, that is being eligible for marshal, you dont really need them, and once you are, you can just marshal the whole kingdom and whoop whoever is there right now in one sitting.
Like, rune weapons are nice and all but you cant really make that kind of difference on your own like in vanilla. Dehorsing and killing a windrider in one hit is great stuff but until you have an army that can keep 60 windriders off your ass so you can dehorse ONE you shouldnt be too eager to engage in personal combat to the extent of actually making a difference anyway.

Is dat pop?
Does it have unique weapons to dump cash in late game?

You sure can. Just scored my 2nd gem.

Why do I feel like this mod has made me learn more about the game and become a better player than vanilla?

Uniques are obtained from capturing unique spawns (and ransoming them for gems) and kings, altho from kings is a lategame thing.
Dumping cash in late game is a thing you can do with your custom knighthood order, last upgrade before I conquered the map was 640 000 shekels. And you also can dump that into noldor shit but you can as well loot that while you´re farming the cash in the first place.

Because it forces you to optimize your shit. You cant just go and fuck with horsefuckers when your army is 60% cav, like you cant just go and fuck with the `Stern and the frogs without it.

I straight up befriended the Noldor rather than farm them for cash, probably a bad move on my part since I'm relying on on enterprises and merc payments for now. How long did it take you to get up to CKO stage, because I'm at 200 days and I can barely fight ~100 lords unless they're weakened

If you're befriending Noldor then it would be a good idea to use them. Find a large group of enemies, preferrably unique, and then just bait them until they are close enough to the Noldor to get them to help.

It is best to fuck the knife-ears over at first. Just use autoresolve to get their loot, then either sell the prisoners or release them to improve relations.
Their loot is mostly good because of their equipment. It's pretty much the best in the game, although you'll probably just end up using whatever you think looks best anyway. When you're dealing with shit like knight orders and unique spawns you'll go down in 2 or 3 hits anyway so it's best to not take damage in the first place.

The game accused me of cheating because I held a siege vs 700 with 100 guys. Didn't actually use any cheats though.

What exactly happened?
1 to 10 is the usual odds on a marshalled siege

I did press Ctrl + H but cheats weren't enabled so it did nothing so I hid behind a rapmart and just sniped people while having 1 hp.

Maybe it just registered the keypress?

As long as you dont do it 3 times in the course of the campaign you should be fine. Cheating locks you out of achivement bonuses.

This is exactly what happened. It's retarded, but I believe you can change the keybindings for formations so that it doesn't happen by accident.

The only thing I want to in order to solidify PoP, is to remove the stupid script that removes the castle if you conquer it, and make it so if you beat them despite their OP Knife-ear bows and shit, you can get the true ending anyway. I always hated that I had to appease them, would much rather marshal a huge army and take them out like a real warlord.

You what, when you conquer it you get to keep it m8

What's the point of making it disappear then?

Anyone has a torrent for the latest GoG version?

Just download the fucking demo and crack it nigga

Been busy infiltrating Sarranids to get close to the Sultan and influence him to make decisions to bring his nation crashing to the ground before I sweep in. Besides missile units and some cavalry I haven't seen a lot of ways to make my mercenary force good at taking on the Nords with towelhead troops. How exactly do you guys build a strong towelhead army?

Playing Prophesy of pendor recently, I joined Kingdom of Ravernstern and Cap a castle. Right now I am planning to create a Knight Order, anyone here knows what is the best Knight order?

*Ravenstern

Falcon if you just want strong troops.
CKO if you play the long game.

thanks user,

What about order of Dragon and order of lion are both good or both are shit?

I want niggers to leave

Knighthood orders only upgrade from culture specific troops, like Silvermist and Ebony Gaunlet only upgrade from pendor noble units. You being ´stern meaning you have no direct access to frog nobles, thus Lion is absolutely ineffective for your purposes. The only exception is the player´s custom knighthood order which upgrades from whatever top-tier units your culture has access to.
Orders are generally top-tier troops regardless of culture.
Just remember that CKOs like and
are absolute murder if you invest enough time and money into them.

Thanks for the info user

Wait until you make Pendor Great Again, then either CKO or Ebony Gauntlet

Not planning to become independent Nation in my first playthrough

user, do you know how to recruit Noldor troops? every time i see armies with them as prisoners tends to dissapear after I tried to save them

Literally why?

Whoa, what mod am I looking at here?

Only way is trading qualis gems with either Quigfen at Laria or the recruiter at the elven castle. Not worth it, though. You can get troops that are almost as good for much cheaper, and qualis gems have a shitload of value beyond their pricetag.

Prophesy of Pendor

Prophesy of Pendor.

It is GOAT the amount of work put into it is insane, and even the game manual all the writing about the factions and characters puts it on par with many of the top tier crpgs.

All this time.. I have been single clicking I even put a macro on my keyboard to click m1 really fast.

Don't make the same mistake I did.

Whoa whoa there buddy, the effort put into the mod is significant, but the writing is absolute shit.

Yeah the in game stories don't quite make much sense. But all the faction background is quite good and the companion characters well written and voiced with a wide variety of strangely accented people.

No.
Just no.
I just turn off my speakers whenever they start talking. It was cute the first few times but they make the same dumb quips whenever you're talking with a lord over and over and over again.
Sir Alistair in particular is so shit I simply dumped his ass. Fuck him, he's an edgy cunt and not even that good.

The lore is decent, sure. But dear lord the companion voice acting actually reduces the quality of the final product.

That isn't the worst part he hits on your snek priestess waifu. Who also has a terrible voice, she sounds like a girl that plays second life.

Maybe I find the silly voices endearing because they are bad.

Lets never ever play that again

It isn't that hard if you git gud.

The bandit leader is a brotherhood guildsman which is essentially between squire and full blown knight.

Also if you cant take him out in one lance blow you´re couching wrong.

Because I usually test out the Units, Any new mechanics, new siege scenarios that is not in Vanilla or any known mods that i know that have unique Siege gameplay, and so on before i start a My own kingdom Playthrough

Why do the barbarian bandit leaders swing their axes like they're butter knifes and why do they have so much HP? This is bullshit, one of those faggots kill 20 of my men.

Is this just a kiked out version of cookie clicker? Cause that's a strange idea, but it just sort of works.

You´re missing out on an entire culture worth of units m8. Thats kinda counter productive.

git gud

kys, that's not an argument. There's a difference between good difficulty and bullshit. Why is my party of 40 militias get annihilated by 7 knights? How come some units a game breakingly strong and yet others of the same level are completely useless? Shame, this mod looks actually good, to bad it's pretty much a trial and error.

GEE I WONDER
git gud

You know about real life right? Because that happens in real life.

Unless they are swiss with crossbows and pikes.

Still not an argument, but you should still consider suicide. In vanilla, no matter what tier a unit is they can't take on 20 men with no hassle. Why does it take a million hits with a clay-more to kill them?

They are. My party was made up of a few shaman knights or something, the rest were crossbowmen and random mercenaries from taverns. I even ordered them to stay put and shoot them from a distance while I distracted the enemy. Are there any actually good units to recruit in this game, or am I doomed to get raped in the early game forever?

git gud

My early game was just.

Me with a fast horse and a lance getting renown killing things. This will answer your questions. Don't use the character build suggested though because it'll be hard for you.

(forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,255110.15.html)

I'll make a new character and give it another go. I need to go get a castle for myself.

I killed a mob with 0 people in it now I get this every 5 seconds…

I might make a new character over this it is pissing me off.

Neither can the knights. But they have horses, heavy armor, superior weapons and training.
You milita has shit equipment (basic milita equipment is generally shit against heavy amor) and training.

So yeah, 7 knights can kill em all. If you had footmen or men-at-arms it would be a different story.

Learn to block. Some swings are also faster than others.. Also get a good two-handed sword and fuck that fucker up.

You need to work on your reason.

Better yet you could learn how to parry. Still figuring out how to git gud and do it well but basically you have to start your attack right before the enemy's attack hits you, but you have to "match" their direction. So if he's swinging from his right, you attack from your left. His left with your right, up with up, down with down. Been practicing this shit in the town arenas since you get a bit of denars and exp without any real threat.

What I always say in these threads is that you should start out a) with an imported character and b) recruiting noble mercenaries.
Nobles start weak, but if you wipe out a couple of looter bands they quickly level up into units with good equipment and decent stats, and they only get stronger from there.

Recruit merc units only in the beginning, they are on the expensive side but what the fuck are doing not merking for a kingdom.
All tavern hirables except town thugs are able to upgrade into top-tier units at some point.
Focus on getting Adventurers and Hero Adventurers, they alone can do as much damage as the player himself could in vanilla in one battle.

It could be worse, you could be playing Nova Aetas

Warband with larger battles, better UI and the ability to trade fiefs is all I want, anything else is just icing.

The Cathars are really easy to take out though, they're only dangerous when you're on foot. None of the armour in Nova Aetas is good, just like armour in vanilla, so it's worth just going in with either no clothes at all or just everyday peasant-wear. Just get a pistol and copious amounts of ammo and you should be clear to take on any number of cathars. The real issue is getting anywhere when the game starts you with zero renown no matter your choices, and the fact you need to grind away at the jobs to get anywhere.

They aren't hard even with the armor user. I killed 30 at the start of 4.0.

This.
Plus, new armor and stuff and supposedly we can make our own culture….
I just hope I don't need to get a new computer to play, because that's not happening in a couple years.

Who was in the wrong here?

You have no evidence yet. Pick the last one.
What mod?

This.
This.

NO MAN CUCKOLDS THE KING

Actually just found out.
Brytenwalda

The boy should know better than to be overly familiar with the king's wife. I'd have him castrated, but not killed. Maybe I'd even sodomize him as a show of male dominance. No homo

That's not Brytenwalda's font though.

Dude, people change the font all the time.
I know one guy used a shitty 'gothic medieval' font for base mount and blade.

Are you sure that it's just a font change or is it a submod?

And nothing of value was lost.

Kill them both.

Finally got around to starting a new game. Found this in a shop and had to sell all my gear to get it before the shops reset, pretty good weapon for 13 str and ingame day 5 playing.

Cost 8k in the shop though.

Pleb, should've just raided a couple villages.

There was like a few in game hours before the next week. At least I didn't have to sell my godly starter armour.

Alright so disregard what I said earlier, I suck cocks. The mod is fairly easy once you learn that most bandit parties (unlike vanilla) are tough as shit and that quality > quantity. So how hard am I fucking up here?

It is when you're appropiating the trademarks.

For example, the main character is iconical and recognized from yandere sim, but it wasn't made by yanderedev.
Neither is any of the characters.

Good, you could use some more weapon master and companions though.

From what they're letting out they're prioritizing optimization; some people even say it would require less than a modded Warband for example.

Surprisingly they're pretty shit. So much for the independent black womyn.

Yeah that's one thing where I fucked up. But I needed that leadership.

Who are the best lords to strip for this PoP tweaks some of them have some pretty good gear.

Given that such characters have the exact same body and facial shape in 99% of games, I fail to see the problem.
Typical anime characters done in the average style are pretty much clones.

Wow I infiltrated an enemy town went to the tavern and a knight from an order that didn't like me was there and killed the shit out of me. Pretty good didn't know that can happen.

The key is units that provide a lot of bang for your buck.

Ravernstern Highlanders for example
Or Ravernstern Wardens (a lot don't even upgrade to rangers, despite Rangers being stronger).
Some units are too damn expensive for what they offer (Adventurers)

So it was actually just super bad luck. What happened was that the Eventide Knight was in the tavern at the same time as a Hired assassin because of my background choices and decided to join in.

The Jatu are excellent for this kind of farming, since the Noldor archers do a number on them.

The biggest difference you can make is in sieges. The AI tend to lemming towards a point fucking ignoring you as you chop off heads left and right. As long as you're not in their path, but to the side, you can abuse long-reach two-handed weapons.

Eh I just stand left beside the ladder and hack away with a 2h at whatever comes up the ladder.

This is my character currently. I've gotten the two free gems this time for stat potions early. Feel really strong for the level.

Any suggestions for char?

The mod is designed to play like a Korean MMO.

Doesn't surprise me so many here on Holla Forums love shoveling that shit in their mouth.

Taking out packs of bandits by myself with looting really gave me loads of gold at the start. But I agree that there a bit too much randomness sometimes shops can have godly items when they should have them most of the time.

gsanders, stop embarrassing yourself. All you've done for the past few days is bump the thread while shilling your shit mods here.

Wait, correction, saxondragon.

There's so many of you autistic faggots I lose track.

I actually just join random threads on Holla Forums and then install the games they talk about so I can play them at the same time, I've already reinstalled Deus Ex and NWN2 and replayed those so I saw MB thread and though hey why not.

And besides who doesn't like Mountainblade?

No iron flesh? You've got to be joking right? One well placed hit and you're done.

PROTIP:dont raise your INT and CHA skills past 7, theres books for that.
Also get your ironflesh up to 9 ASAP.

You can read books only once, user

Theres achivements and random upgrades every week.

I got 5 leadership points through random boons.

You can get achievements multiple times in a row?

No but theres a random chance of getting a skill upgrade every week. Its dependent on either renown or honor tho since there was disproportionally more of those in the late game than before that.

pop is absolute garbage

boringwalda

Thankfully the modders won't be shitting up Bannerlord. They're off to write an epic fantasy saga based on their godawful lore.

I hope the Tolkien family sues their ass.

When did steam start selling films?

Hey at least it's a good animu.

Yeah, but steam is for gaems

What? The lore is basicly, no, literally LOTR fanfiction.

I didn't even know that was possible

It's been years. Where have you been?

I hardly buy anything from steam anymore, so I'm always offline and I don't have friends;_;

What the fuck is going on in Silverstag
Where did all those lords go? did Nelag got executed in his own castle? did Yaroglek get sodomized by the Bastard?
Half of Vaegir was about to be my main men when i started my kingdom

The only thing that connects it ion any way to LOTR is the Noldor (elves)
And extreemlely weak link

Is the game out? Did it turn out to be shit?

My bad. People were talking about some mod.

Except that the Noldor are obnoxious cunts magically good at everything constantly jerking each other off while talking about how they only want to protect the forest with a lord called Ithilrandir.

Have you read the lore? It's basicly "a huge war happened in the middle east for no apparent reason and everything got fucked"

Elves are better at humans at most things? You don't say!?
I'm shocked. Never heard that before.

Doesn't pretty much every fantasy setting have ancient wars and civilizations?

Yeah I'd say people are blowing the connection out of proportion, the names are the only really strong link. Besides that it's typical fantasy shit tacked on top of Mount and Blade.

Definitely not deep enough for anything standalone, those guys are full of shit if they think their shitty knockoff Conan the Barbarian crap can stand on its own. I couldn't even get through a paragraph and I now skip all non-quest or typical Mount and Blade dialog in PoP, still like the mod though if just because the Lords and Kingdoms are more likeable and it fleshes out the game's features while adding some awesome new ones(Knight orders, specifically custom).

Anyway to fix this or am I forced to start a new game?

I got a bunch of those until i memorized the whole WSE thing
Still i never got a corrupted save, thats bad luck
Then again i don't remember running the game at all without WSE due to using a cracked version and modders being Steam supporters

Figures. I always get obscure errors that probably wouldn't have been had I not jerked off.

Why do I see this picture everywhere?
It doesn't bother me but I feel like I'm missing out on something.

You haven't heard of World Peace fam smdh tbh

Any good Roman mods out there?