Pattaya - Where the filth of humanity congregates

Pattaya - Where the filth of humanity congregates

Hardened 3rd world hookers, the genetic rejects of Europe, streetshitting Pajeets and muslim goatfuckers come together in a 3rd world slum melting pot with the jews of the orient (chinese masking as thais) profiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5007913/Drunk-ex-pat-Brit-wakes-discover-tattoos-face.html
metro.co.uk/2017/10/24/british-man-with-forehead-tattoo-arrested-for-drink-driving-7023094/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thais are disgusting and should be wiped out. I'm tired of seeing their disgusting women in Europe as mail-order brides for degenerate boomers.

Israel, England, New York, California, and China are where the filth of humanity congregates, way worse than run-of-the-mill degenerates.

He's got a Paetron? Ha ha nice side hustle bro and over 250k subs? He can apply for a silver play button! What the fuck this sexpat is making bank! Gee whizz this man has his passive income sorted.

That is the only Holla Forums related thing I can see with the post where a man either works for themselves or works for someone who he knows isn't one of ((them)). I see nothing wrong with what he is doing just showing people the night life in SEA.

I will watch this video ans subscribe because I am going to SEA soon for work. Polite sage for offtopic.

Yea well, priorities.

Cities are disgusting Hells. We need to Khmer Rouge all cities and cityfags

Oh man, Pattay Beach.

That takes me back. First foreign port I ever went to in the Navy. Makes Los Angeles look like fucking high class society.

It was seedy, cheap, and a good experience overall tbh. But it is very, VERY degenerate

Gen-X, not Boomer but married young.
Wife will be passing away in next year or two

Pol is fucking up my plans to go fuck like mad before
finding a beautiful, fertile Aryan Goddess to further
spread my seed.

Just a month of degeneracy is all I want. I promise
no miscegenation or dragging LBFMs back to the USA

A normalfag friend of mine went there for vacation once and couldn't understand why I made fun of his travel choice and his surprised retelling of a local whore taking a spread eagle piss in front of some other guy when he was at a club.

I hope you get mugged and bogged by criminal rice niggers.

Would you marry used goods, being one yourself? Do you think the degeneracy will wash off the morning after?

Do us a favor and stay there.

checked

You'll hang on the DOTR

How would one become a boomer, faggot?

Dude, my wife's sick too, she was given 6 months to live 5 years ago. If all you can think of is going out and smashing diseased pussy after she's gone, then you don't deserve to get remarried. When my wife passes, my only priority will be on my son and raising him right. There's no need to rush and become degenerate, it always leads to depression or sociopathic behaviour.

You suddenly realize:
your government banned prostitution only to make you travel to thailand. To encourage globalist distribution of wealth.

oh wow! what a social leader you re going to be. I'd kill you simply for telling me how I am supposed to live my life according to you. Why don't you start quoting me the bible you christcuked roastie faggot

Quit acting like a butthurt faggot just because someone called you out on being a heartless racemixing ladyboy diddling sociopath. Close your browser and go take care of your dying wife you honorary nigger.

Why bother?

You have to go back
>>>/oven/

cool story bro

These shitholes are isolated into sections in Thailand. Government is cracking down on this by making Thailand harder to reenter with visa runs. Unfortunately hurts people who actually work legally. Slavs fucking suck and pattaya is proof of that. Boomers too,

I'm not speaking to you from a religious position, but it's telling that you think that religion is the only thing holding people back from full muh dick. Work on your relationship with your wife, work on yourself and become the person you know you can be. And stop acting like a nigger instead of an aryan.

I live in a nice quiet country town; majority white. They only Asians that are here have been brought over by old boomers to be their wives. I hate these old cunts.

What kind of a country is it where the men are fine with their gf, wives and daughters being hookers?

oh wow, a city has nudie bars and nightclubs. I had no idea. good thing I live in USA where I'm safe from this sort of thing.

85BHT for a shit beer, WTF are they smoking

Thais sometimes seem based ("neutral" in WW2, in the same way Spain was, also a civil war was averted because the king basically told the two leaders to shut the fuck up), but then they have rampant faggotry and trannydom. At least the Jap degenerates keep it well in the closet and have the decency to jump under trains when they get found out.
Thailand needs a Duterte with royal backing. An eastern Mussolini, if you will.

Its a military dictatorship though.

You get life in prison or the death penalty for drug use or selling.

Yes, but all the girls who work in such places are also prostitutes.

I lived in Thailand for a couple of years; made a lot of good memories and met a lot of nice people.
The former king Bhumibol was very well-liked and respected, even though his brother's unsolved murder in the palace 70 years ago was always suspect but his son, the current king, is a 60-year old degenerate spoiled brat and a shame to the country.

consider suicide.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5007913/Drunk-ex-pat-Brit-wakes-discover-tattoos-face.html

metro.co.uk/2017/10/24/british-man-with-forehead-tattoo-arrested-for-drink-driving-7023094/

When you're triggered by the most minuscule things but still think you're going to kill anything besides your own sperm. The absolute state of social justice Holla Forums

Seems like every other party town in the world…with less Englishmen wearing socks and sandals.

underrated tbh

I'm pretty sure the new Thai king has HIV/AIDS, either way he's a fucking degenerate and I think most decent Thai people don't like him.

What a lad

Is this some kind of rap-pasta?

come on user, he's a vietnam war veteran, guy just wants to fuck the living skull out of his enemy look alikes.

Holy fuck. Brits can never hold their fucking drink. Worst drinkers on the planet every time.

Not dnc, I swear.