Blue Whale Games, Russia

A student slit his teacher's throat, took a selfie with the body and then killed himself with a circular saw in Russia amid fears it was part of an online death game.
Andrey Emelyannikov died in a bloodbath in Moscow after murdering his respected 44-year-old lecturer, a father-of-three.
Gruesome pictures showed rivers of blood on the floor beside the bodies of the computer game-obsessed 18-year-old and health and safety teacher Sergei Danilov, a former army officer.
Law enforcement officers linked the killing to a variant of a rash of 'death group' suicides that have stricken Russia recently, often involving vulnerable and depressed teenagers who are coached online .
Andrey Emelyannikov died in a bloodbath in Moscow after murdering his respected 44-year-old lecturer, a father-of-three.
Gruesome pictures showed rivers of blood on the floor beside the bodies of the computer game-obsessed 18-year-old and health and safety teacher Sergei Danilov, a former army officer.
Law enforcement officers linked the killing to a variant of a rash of 'death group' suicides that have stricken Russia recently, often involving vulnerable and depressed teenagers who are coached online .
The game best known as Blue Whale, and involves the completion of 50 tasks before the victim takes his or her own life.
Hundreds of Russian teenagers have died after being involved in these sinister games, it is claimed.
Detectives believe 'this was some kind of a game which by all characteristics remind of the Blue Whale game', reported state-owned NTV channel which has close links to law enforcement.
The game theory 'is the main version that the investigators came up with'.
Law enforcement did not given further details on this theory and the investigation continues.
'The murder happened during a break in classes when the student came to his teacher from behind and stabbed him with a knife to his neck,' reported NTV.

Then he posed for several selfies, smirking and looking relaxed with a toothpick nonchalantly in his mouth.
He then killed himself with an electric saw, NTV said.
The student's idol was known to be Walter Sullivan, a character from the Silent Hill computer game, a maniac and a religious fanatic, said friends.
The teenager used an avatar with his character in his profile.
He posted a song called November's Doom - and pictures of the dead teacher.
A member of one forum to which Emelyannikov belonged said the hashtag he used on his social media account – where he posted the appalling pictures of his dead teacher - was 11117, referring to yesterday's date.
He said: 'Andrey committed his murder on 1 November 2017. He began to write this number under his posts in our group a while ago. Does it mean that he planned a murder long ago?'
Then he added this disturbing comment: 'A couple of months ago he complained about his health and safety teacher, even saying that he would kill him sooner or later. But it is a common thing on our forum.
'Our guys often throw out threats to kill somebody, so we don't pay any attention.'
Students at Western Complex of Continuous Education on Gvardeiskaya Street in Moscow say the teenager had a 'conflict' with his teacher, and Danilov was preparing to expel him from the polytechnic.
'Andrey spent most of his time by computer screen. He was a big fan of computer games', said his mother.
A girl called Margarita said: 'We made friends online. He seemed to be a completely ordinary guy, with good sense of humour.'
She said he had been translating a comic book called Blood Stain from English into Russian.
Mikhail Vinogradov, a psychologist and criminologist said: 'Computer games with shooting form and develop aggression, and people who are playing such games may bring into live the scenarios of these games.'

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5042023/Teen-murdered-teacher-killed-death-game.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is Holla Forums related??

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5042023/Teen-murdered-teacher-killed-death-game.html

Yes.

Image of teacher who got stabbed. what goes around comes around

The student's idol was known to be Walter Sullivan, a character from the Silent Hill computer game (pictured), a maniac and a religious fanatic, said friends

more blood spilled there than in the entire sandy hook school.

Most Russians are asianatics. Modern Russia needs to be replaced with either Poles, Ukrops, or balts.

Why aren't there any pictures of Sandy Hook bodies?

Why Eurasians so sadistic?

what about any funerals?

I disagree. Russia's problems stem directly from the Eternal Jew.

I think it was the comic he was translating:

It written by a woman and seems to include a fetish about killing professors.

Seems the jews want to do a 90s to 2000s like in America like they did then wilting away at whatever "conservative values" is keeping their birthrate up.

Why do people develop weird fetishes? Why do all Serial Killers have fetishes?

There has to be a reversed holodomor.

most women fantasize about being raped.

Nigger, Russia is worse than America.

genetic damage from cannibalism

what does that have to do with male serial killers being perverts?

OH YEAH. Now that's what I call hardcore. Fucking Russians, bastards are all insane. Probably a leftist piece of shit.

Now am rustled.
Anyway, we should study this game to convert leftists. I mean have them kill themselves. Demoralize the enemy into necking themselves will be the new hotness in 2018. No longer will be confine to simple shitposting, oh no. Screens of dead college kids in Che t-shirts or gtfo.

women are weird people for fantasizing about being raped if weird people develop fetishes

You're being deluded. Prions from humans tend to kill you, and would get discovered quickly after some screening.

what did he walk neck first into the electric saw? this fucker isnt even edgy hes insane.

The teacher was a meatcuck ruskie, he got what he deserved.

This exactly what a cannibal would say. Reported

why doesn't ISIS use radial arm saws for efficiency?.

1. Cannibalism isn't against the rules
2. I'm speaking in defense of Russians, not Cannibals

You never know what kinda drugs the punch together in the russian hinterlands.

Also its seems you are right, seems leftist:

Wtf does that even mean. What did he do?

he ate flesh, so his flesh was torn asunder, what goes around comes around, meatcuck

Jews are the cannibals, m80.

At least direct your homicidal acts to the brownies

Nice IP switching nigger.

The #SoyBoySquad is here it seems.

We get it, you think you're at the same level of an animals and feel so sorry for them, go live in the woods then, maybe you'll have to eat some meat after all

Need you learn anymore?

why is the media portraying this as bad? they love suicide

this is some sick shit.
and then to off himself with a fucking circular saw to the chest.
fuck

If it ain't fag, it ain't Aryan.

- a. hitler

Not all.

Its these damn comic books I tell yah! Next in line to video gayms! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!

Word filters ruin shitposting. It's reddit tier.

Btw Blue Whale is a CIA thing

Kalki will clean the floor with the SoySquad.

How so? I'm actually curious.

CIA Niggers are actually KGB Huns!

Kalki ain't shit. Silvanus will fuck up your poo in the loo nonsense.

Hmmm, really made me think.

Silvanus is a fucking goat god.
Shiva is the god of the Aryan.
(And this is commonly known in esoteric hitlerism) Are you sure you aren't a soyboiiiiii?

A Goat God is better than a Black Cube (((God))).

The Russian finds his place in human society only in its collectivist format, that is to say, he is tied to work by a horrible compulsion. The spirit of society, mutual consideration, etc., are to him things unknown.

Adolf Hitler
Ibid., p. 52

But not as good a Savitri Devi & Miguel Serrano dreamer of the universe god.

Abrahamism tried it. Takes a crane to get it out.

The fuck is with you guys?
Cant you tell a polytheist pagan religion from a nature or abrahamic religion?
Lurk moar.

You go ahead and believe what you want m80, Abrahamism left a bad taste in the mouth regarding Monotheism.

THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS IS ONE PERSON
Lol.
Prob fbi

We shan't settle in the Russian towns, and we'll let them fall to pieces without intervening. And, above all, no remorse on this subject! We're not going to play at children's nurses; we're absolutely without obligations as far as these people are concerned. To struggle against the hovels, chase away the fleas, provide German teachers, bring out newspapers, very little of that for us! We'll confine ourselves, perhaps, to setting up a radio transmitter, under our control. For the rest, let them know just enough to understand our highway signs, so that they won't get themselves run over by our vehicles!

Adolf Hitler
Ibid., p. 69

Meatcucks get out.

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

All me.

that blood sure is THICC

thread died for this shit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I was born the memetic leader of the reconstituted Thule group, and I’ve been involved in numerous psychic raids on the Mossad, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am training gorillas in warfare and I’m the top poet-wizard in the current aeon. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Nazis across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, yid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my mind.

Not only am I extensively trained in psychic combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Antarctic zero point Aryan fleet, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Russians just don't give a fuck.

Sage for Goldwater-tier.

Kill yourself.

what
wut
wot
u wot
ah that explains it

ПAРT AНД ПAPCЭЛ

Holy fuck that is metal as fuck

Phil Collins was killed ? So much for that Genesis reunion…

Oh good, Russia is finally cracking down on the real cause of their problems vidya. The jews have it handled.

kill yourself