Antfa is fucking gay, Austin edition

Antfa is fucking gay, Austin edition.

They showed up with about 30 low energy cucks. My personal favorite was a tranny in a Unicorn onesie, wielding a nerf battle axe. I call it Comrade sparkles.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html
archive.is/dbt1w
isitdownrightnow.com/refusefascism.org.html
youtube.com/watch?v=giaZnIr-faM
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
hooktube.com?v=GFJ5_bLo5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very low energy
I expected more.
18 bil sorosmonies wasted on heroin?

Holy shit, he has to be one of us making them look like a laughing stock.

The hormone therapy was part of the joke too?

commie revolution inbound

So this is what I took the night off for? Christ I should have just worked.

I laughed heartily.

Gnawtzees watch out

wtf is that thing? pathetic.

I was expecting maximum /comfy/ tonight. This whole thing is horseshit.

(check'd)

The Antifa of current year+2 are like a parody of a parody of antifa.

Anyone saw the cucks in Manhattan? It was the saddest shit ever. Whoever took out that ad in the Jew York Times wasted their shekels kek and it feels so good

So which one looks more pathetic: ponytranny or the /cargo-cult/ BO?

That should be /IeftypoI/ btw, got wordfiltered.

very frightening

Don't let Comrade Sparkles hear that, you will trigger them, horse shit is derogatory to transponies.

At least we got this. Better than nothing.

checked

Yeah, it was pretty fucking pathetic. I only ended up watching the stream earlier for about a minute since they just looked like they were all just waiting for the ok to go home. Calling it low energy is giving it too much credit. That shit was NO energy

I actually had one of those battle axes
It's pretty much caked in foam in which wouldn't allow it to do any damage. After extensive use the actual head unhinges and reveals a plastic skeleton in the middle of the whole structure. The plastic inside is the only real threat in which can possibly be bore by the axe.
Pertaining to its appearance, nobody will consider it intimidating, but that certainly isn't noticed by this specimen as revealed by the unicorn outfit.
The object it has in its left hand also might be an indicator that this creature had armed itself via a visit to Toys "R" Us.
The very fact that it and its comrades consider this display threatening reinforces any suspicion of lunacy being encompassed by them.

Isnt austin supposed to be a stronghold of these creatures ?

Thanks for the explanation /k/

It's full of shitskins they hate faggots trannies and whatever else the fuck. They just want gibs, not faggotry.

Local news coverage was just a bunch of ominous close ups of confederate flags

I'm starting to get seriously fucking pissed off that these god damn commies can't do anything right.
Make my fucking day god damn it. Give me a reason to self defense my way through a crowded street.

Nothing on reuters, the only videos are of some gay fags running around in unicorn costumes

That thing is male?

Checked
Wow that's what a cool eighteen billion gets you?
Huh

Imagine being soros right now.
there has to be a just soros floating around

/cargo-cult/ on suicide watch… Funny to see them doing damage control and claiming ignorance

/ cargo-cult /

I was thinking about heading to austin today too. Looks like i didn't miss much.

It must be estrogen because all these trannies have the same deformed chin going on.

it's going turn everyone degenerate with it's phthalate enchanted plastic axe.

(checked)
A-are those toy weapons? Is this nigger serious? Is this whole thing just a game to these retards? Do they not understand that they are facing an adversary who will not hesitate to kill them if it is necessary to do so? What the fuck.

No thats bullshit. No fucking way that thing is 200 god damn dollars. I have had two swords that were like 5 bucks. No fucking way that thing is that god damn expensive.

kek

You know its kinda amazing. I was actually expected some big soros paid event with loads of paid actors and paid blm supporters storming the streets, breaking cars and burning molotov everywhere. Especially on 100 years anniversary of october revolution.
Instead we got tranny with toys in a pony costume.

Jesus christ Nerf what the fuck.

$200 dollars for foam and plastic. Christ these communist faggots too much money to burn.

Is someone hiring actors to make the left even more outwardly pathetic? The two in pic related, especially the girl, look like they were handed brand new, official "leftist Packard-tard" clothes. Whoever's been hiring Gene Rose, laughing-father-of-dead-baby-man, comped-sushi-brother, et. al., for all the mass public trauma events really needs to get in touch with this talent agency.

Ponyfag is real though. You can smell that onesie through the image.

Well. This is where 18 billion dollars went into. Buying for every antifa a $200 toy axes.

Theres nobody there.

>(((New York Times)))

user, it was an ad by a jew, placed in a publication owned by a jew. It was just a circlejerk once again

shhheeeeiiitttt

Any word on how the Seattle "protest" is going? I can't be bothered to go to that part of town, and I'm guessing its like all these other ones, literally nothing.

This particular axe has a very distinct customer demographic.

Can't you buy an actual handgun for that much, legally? Give or take

Jesus this is depressing.

This is what your tax dollars subsidize right here, no way this sad creature supports itself. Good to know these freaks have the money to spend on their overpriced kitsch.

can someone make a "steal his look" or "starter pack" meme from this?

thanks fam

Looks more like a gay protestant

Oh… no… just realized what's going on…

that poster is really activating my almonds, should we have a "BLACKS ARE THE SAME SPECIES AS US :^) " campaign?

What's the deal with leftists and their fear of actual weapons that work? They always carry some retarded gimmick foam bat or yo-yo like they're from Earthbound or something.

From my interactions with them, yes. For the vast majority it is a game with "cutesy" little stickers like "antifa catlady" dead serious and similar bullshit. A handful of degenerate punks and paid "black block" types make up the vast majority of their batweilders that they bus around, backed up by out of touch college kids who were offered soros bucks to pay back their student loans. Beyond that, there are communist bosses to move them around.
These are the weak and broken, led around by their shrinks.

The only reason why those retarded children are allowed to act like that is because we let them, and kikes pay them for that.

Three guesses, one they're delusional, two they're afraid of getting in trouble with the police, three they only want to have weapons as a virtue signal but don't want to put themselves at actual risk or take on responsibility by having actual weapons they might actually have to use or that they might be attacked for having - "I'm willing to get violent for the cause!…(but not really though… but wasn't it cool when I said that though?…)"

Dubs confirm. So what do?

A weapon is an extension of the body. For one such as leftists who are so reliant on having a weapon to hold onto; you disarm them, and watch them cower more in fear.

PSA TO COMMIES:
MOTHERFUCKER DO I HAVE TO PAY YOU TO FIGHT ME?

WHY SO BITCH?

That axe is nowhere near as cool as the Ninja Turtles sword I had when I was a kid, and it cost like $10. It's also probably not as good of a weapon.
Seriously, what the hell. That faggot could've gotten a decent crowbar for ~$20. What kind of anarchist spends $200 on a Nerf axe instead of $20 on a crowbar?

This is actually worse than I was with that sword when I was a small child.

I hope Trump starts working on that whole "replace welfare programs with programs that help people find work" thing next year. The sooner welfare ends, the better.

I looked it up. Their sword cost $13 and their mace cost $75. What the fuck is with these price ranges?

I can't tell if the guy with the Keven Spacey sign is serious or satire.

FTFY

I think the signs are shooped but i really want to believe they are real.

(almost full heil'd)

which of you faggots did this

I wonder what her politics are

You just ruined my week you motherfucker.

Fuck, I know these "random XD" types in real life.

Crowbar is good because you can find them at any hardware store but they're heavy to carry around more so for these soyboys. I'd recommend a titanium ice axe, especially if you're by mountains. They're light and you can really fuck somebody up with one.

bringing a Nerf N-Force Warlock Battle Axe to a gunfight
I don't know which timeline I'm in anymore

Especially in Texas

That faggot hasn't even filled the gem slots in that axe.

There already were real signs against 'pedobashing'. I don't think 'prosecuting literal rapists is literally fascism' is outside of the realm of possibilities any more.

It ain't even a shop. Pretty some user was handing out those signs in bulk to antifa.

Can't tell if it was being ironic or genuinely rearded

Welp, that's the last time I buy a Hasbaro product

meant for

I think what's so unbearable about this kind of persona is that it's palpably fake and calculated in every detail and it's clear that the person knows that also and yet they keep doing it. It's like watching someone fuck up a joke but just keep pushing through, except that's the dynamic of their entire personality.

$200 for plastic and foam
Goddam, both my mosins put together, plus cost to ship it to my FFL didn't cost me that much.

for YEARS
the 4 craigslist crisis actors YOUR PLAUSIBLE-DENIABILITY DRONE 27 HIERARCHICAL ECHELONS REMOVED picked up the morning of the revolution
after never having recieved the cancel order because your corruption&globalism candidate got crushed in the election you wasted $1.5billion on

That is brilliant if true. I can imagine the lefties not even reading the signs. They are cleverly designed to blend in.

It just all seems too perfect. So I presumed it was a shoop.

I sort of feel bad at this point almost, it's like kicking a retard when they're already down.

I am going to post a couple of webms from protest, if you don't mind.

Of course the city of faggots has the largest protest, and it is still insanely small.

Oh, it's you.

He's been spamming it all day, just filter and report.

their chants are getting more and more deranged
yes, theres a dark cloud over america and it is niggers

It's pretty low energy, even for typical weekend shilling.

Depressing. How do commies find the strength to actually get out of bed when they live the life of such a crippled loser.

Found the Antifa soyboy

Disregard this post, I am a gay Nazi

Are you LARPing as a loser or are you actually this retarded?

they do it because the real them is even worse.

If I ever went to one of these, I'd make an extra visible sign. EVERYTHING IS A RICH MAN'S TRICK

It'd be cool to have a sign hanging op with that. If ya search it there's a documentary that will blow minds. These need to be big, bold font. I want people to see it from afar.

jews destroy white civilization you fucking retard. Why are you no better at this after all these years?

With respect to the ME-262, Hitler was correct. While the Allied bombing killed millions of people, it did not have the effect that was intended on German war production. German industrial output peaked in March, 1945 and only stopped when Germany was physically overrun. Using the ME-262 against ground troops was a wise move intended to prevent that physical overrunning.

See the United States Strategic Bombing Survey and Albert Speer's autobiography.

i love how the (((news))) portrays them and loving nice respectable people but they still just look like drugged out hippies.

Oh goddam, that's some high quality meme'ing right there. You're getting my favorite reaction kek image. And of course Antifa, with no regard for history, context or culture, have fuck all idea they're even being insulted. Muh feelings tell me this sign is right, so i'm using it.

A wise and terrifying post.

sage because there must be something more important than this in the catalog.

These people are aware that Trump won democratically, right?

They're exactly what is said about leftists by Kaczynski, wise man. I'll repost because I appreciated the image to go and trigger the social media loud mouths.

Of course. They have the police there to protect them from any negative consequences.

Never read Kaczynski's whole manifesto but familiar with the idea of oversocialization and that we should be living in more traditional, less technological, smaller groups. Does he criticize the modern right as well? Does he identify his beliefs with any political ideology or does he see himself as outside that paradigm?

no, they can't come to accept it

Wew lad. "Fuck Trump". How can I possibly form a rebuttal against such a well informed and logically stated argument?

Antifa is now considered domestic terrorists.
For a time now the Soros money stopped flowing for them, haven't you realised they simply vanished?
They must have organised this stuff months before.

Also, the new "Antifa" is called "Hope not Hate" - that's where Soros money is pouring right now and they're the guys who'll be in our way from now on.

I hate manchildren so much.

That right there is a problem that could be solved with ~$1 worth of 9mm JHP to the back of the head.

$200, fucking hell i have both that axe and the mace just sitting in my closet for years

I… did that once. An old Alaskan guy threw him to the ground, and he looked to me like I'd help him, so I kicked him in the chin childishly, so he would understand I did not like him. Then he got up and showed aggression to oldguy, and oldguy knocked him out in one punch, downward swing, perfect KO.
Retard was a thief and tweaker. He'd steal bags from the homeless and drink their booze, while bragging he got retardbucks from the government and a free home. He also got his face smashed by a juggalo after that for attacking a crazy old fatlady who thought he didn't deserve knocked out… Juggalo of course, cracked his pinkie knuckle on the retard.

No fucking way

Sources? When were they officially listed?

What is money laundering?

Buy a machete. Hardware stores sell them (in the gardening section), and they weight basically nothing. Unless you're fighting people in plate armor, they'd make better weapons than a titanium ice axe, which costs god knows how much.

Why do you hang out with so many retards?
Oh, my condolences.

Yup, non denominational heretic.

So the jews kept their golems at home and will be packing them in the attic I suspect.
Too bad we know who the fucks are and will keep them fresh in everyones mind. You cannot hide your dirty commies that you started using in occupy and now antifa. You can suicide them or we will hang you with them. Either way you get fucked jews.

I Met him, its a sign designed to be similar to theirs

We dress up as pony retards and go to their protests making them look bad.

A lisping nigger. Amusing.

Fucking dude dropping his drumsticks like a retard.

Can't you search?
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html

How's this?

Lovely.

isn't that just foam and plastic?

Let's not be retarded now, please. Lest we look like idiots too.

Fucking amazing. All that effort but how many people will ever see this.

Yeah, we look like the idiots.

I'm not seeing it.

Maybe it was expensive when new, and these are used.
Or we got fooled.
Or we just simply don't care enough.

No, it's expensive brand name foam and plastic. The kind that middle class parents buy their kids to make up for a lack of love in the house.

An edit to get maximum autism in one pic.

So why were we worried about Antifa riots?

It's highly unlikely he paid $200 for that is what I'm saying. Pic related is more likely.

No because my brother got one for christmas like 5 years ago, and I know I didn't pay fucking $200 for it. Pushing obvious bullshit as face doesn't make us look any better.

$195.00 is the Proletariat Approved™ pricing. You wouldn't understand as a Bourgeois™ the sacrifices that must be made for Jewtopia™.

Good lad.

(((ebay)))

We thought loads of paid actors would come, brought to you by Soros.
We thought of Media shilling too.

But yes, this just confirms that Soros abandoned them for good.
Hope Not Hate is the next target.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(((Amazon)))
(((Online retailers in general.)))
(((Actually pretty much any retailer you can think of.)))

…We weren't.

choose four

it's funny how mentally ill commie faggots and kikes always project

never claimed victory until your enemy is 6 feet under. just because they've been weakened doesn't mean they aren't still a threat.

They know their audience well, unaffected rich bourgeoisie snowflakes.
America's middle men, its true proletariat, actually hate communism and voted for Trump.
Incredible.

No, really, they weren't ever a threat.
Those people that appeared today are all of the real Antifa, and the numbers we saw in the past were just paid actors.

We could use jewish trickery and larp as ponies defending Kevin Spacy with furore, I am pretty sure Antifa and every other antifascist group would be the laughing stock of everybody with at least a single braincell.

It's no secret to what the Commie Left wants. They want the current working class gone. Death, gone, whatever. So they can bring in a lower class full of mexicans and other assorted illegals. Meanwhile they get to live in the upper class. Two class system makes it easy for the upper class to control the lower. Pic related, they don't even hide it.

basically

The only thing that is worse than kikes are kike collaborators. Boomers are all fucking awful. I bet these faggots have fond reminiscent stories about Woodstock and everything

checking these trips of truth

18 billion well spent

Don't say the N-word!!!

I'm disappointed.
Practically nothing happened today.
I miss the days of HWNDU…

But there's no nigger that can enter you house and deliver it in your bed

It's called owning a servant you fucking plebeian.

archive.is/dbt1w
Price is legit, agreed probably didn't pay it though. Parents probably did and borrowing it from its younger sibling.

well put

If I didn't know better I'd assume that person was there to make fun of antifacucks.

The original price of that is not $200. No need to pretend to be retarded.

GOD DAMN FAGGOTS. I GO THROUGH THE EFFORT TO GET MY ARSENAL READY TO ROCK AND ROLL, AND THEY LEAVE ME BLUEBALLED.

Machete is clearly a deadly weapon, you have no plausible deniability. You can get a steel ice axe for $20.

I thought I was at least going to have to order a new radiator and grille. Kikebart says the largest event only drew 2000 people. Also there are piles of unused picket signs laying around. They were expecting a party and no one showed up.

Your skepticism that Unitard-fa isn't a hardcore out of production nerf weaponry collector and acquired it specifically to for today is disappointing, user.

that snake sword hit me right in the nostalgia bone

The sheer number of obvious troll posts disappoints me more. Almost like it's a campaign to discredit us or something.

I bought that for less than 50 as a kid, who the fuck do they think they're joking? I've seen high end airshit revolvers go for less than that.

We still could throw our own party.

I hope you're prepared for my weapon of choice.

Continuing to talk about this non-happening in a serious manner is more discrediting than making jokes about the potential of a unicorn tranny in a unitard borrowing ner toys from siblings to protest fascism.

THIS is fine. Claiming he paid $200 for it and pushing it as truth makes us look retarded.

That titanium ice axe is a horrible idea. If you have more than one person that you have to fight to save your life no violence here mr fbi man. you are going to have a terrible time dislodging it after your first blow. Good old bats, tire irons, etc. we call 'em nigger knockers here in the South. are cheaper, and will serve you much better. I once heard tell of a mythical guitar that played a mighty fine tune when strummed with brilo heads. Had to retire it when there was only a few inches of frets left to play with.

I don't understand why they used an F-150 with its "military grade" aluminum chassis, when an Oldsmobile or a Volvo or even a Subaru would be far more terrifying.

You guys know what looks retarded? When you guys keep sperging about toys axes that some ponytranny is swinging in a communist circlejerk.

Anyone who didn't know the price is because it's out of stock is either lazy or dumb yes. My original post was poking fun at the idea of them probably being the child of dumb money rich parents paying that much then uni-tard borrowing it for a protest against people they claim are violent and deadly. But I understand, it's been a disappointing day so you have some getting pissed at trivial energy to get rid of. I'm glad to have helped.

What if "Nov 4 Happending" was just smoke and mirrors to draw attention off ongoing Saudi Coup/Civil War machinations?

Saw earlier on the local news (MI):
"Hundreds gather Coast to Coast to protest the Trump Administration!"

Fucking Hilarious.

it was widely regarded as cancer on the board but I'll be fucking damned if some of the best memes didn't come out of it.

Aside from the lowT commie sign it's probably the most interesting thing that happened in this Austin event, though not unusual.

I agree with that an ice axe, while visually imposing would be impractical if actually needed due to having basically one hit and you're done.

It's either that or sleep.

Why do people think that the low T soyboys are a threat? The only time they are a threat is when the local police chief has ordered the cops to protect them while they riot.

I was hoping for chaos too

I can't even pretend I have slept more than 3 hours in the last week anymore.

Look at it this way. Now you don't have to spend your day off pulling dents out of your fenders and hosing dried blood out of your engine bay.

But that would be fun, knowing how I got em would keep the stupidest grin on my face throughout.

They should've used a Dodge Charger to draw parallels with Charlottesville.

But I wanted to blast moonman while doing so

We should at least drive little RC cars into people, it would be a hoot and a holler.

You just described Gintama

It's all good until you break the head off a bent 8.8 bolt connecting two pieces of metal that were once approximately flush.

They're not even that clever. I like how they put the bumper sticker right by the 4x4 logo. Did Ford do product placement for this one?

SAY IT WITH ME Holla Forums

18 BILLION DOLLARS FOR THIS SHIT

So what sort of mental gymnastics is /cuckpol/ doing to act like this wasn't a failure?

I'm a NEE I have more education when it comes to trades than most people have job experience. it also helps that I inherited an absurd tool collection I could rebuild my car from the ground up with nothing more than a 3 tons of steel, a can of antifreeze and a car battery.

Just a prank bro

Does Volvo still make really tough cars? Or is that a thing of the past.

Nah, they got bought out by chinks. Nothing remarkable about them anymore.

Damn. What is the make of choice for durable cars suitable for winter driving these days?

Holy fuck is that weak sauce. Did these faggots even manage to get a dozen people to play Commie? I could have killed all of Antifa in an afternoon myself hahahhahahaha

Checked. Muh plastic battle axe. Yeah pretty sure that's a dude who sleeps in a unicorn onsie and just rolled out of bed.

Fuck me, $200 for that piece of shit? You could get a really good real axe for that.

Ok can we go back to focusing on jews now? Because it's clear as fucking day that we have no opposition on the left. Shitposting Twitter fags didn't come out for their big day so all the online noise is clearly jidf bots.

Well we could at least pretend that we have left wing opposition, talking 24/7 about the jews gets boring after some time.

Hasbro is literally Jewish. Founded by the (((Hassenfeld Brothers))).

I want to own some decent tools someday. But I kind of like doing everything with shitty Chicago brand hand tools, for some reason. I should at least get an air compressor.

see

The V90 XC is a fucking beast, though.

It's an anonymous imageboard, we don't give a fuck. Kill yourself.

isitdownrightnow.com/refusefascism.org.html
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *Gasps* Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

youtube.com/watch?v=giaZnIr-faM

What the hell is your plausible deniability for walking around town with an ice axe?
>Oh this axe officer? Why, I was just going to scale that ice cliff over there!

Do you have brain damage?

Also, what you want for winter driving is an RWD pickup truck with all season tires. Helps if you remove the bed.

Full of POZ

It's a biological weapon. You don't want to know where that thing has been.

is this the antifa s u p e r s o l d i e r i've heard so much about?

the word you are looking for is (((merchants)))

if you are still around when police show up, you did it wrong.
for that matter, even in a justifiable home defense killing, DO NOT call the police. Never tell anybody. The body is already in your house so you have the time and privacy to dispose of it discretely. If you shut the fuck up about it, nobody will know what you did.

In which case, a machete is still preferable to an ice axe.

Also the machete will help you dispose of the body.

Right, a machete is better for defense and corpse disposal. An icepick might be better for assassination (one blow to back of head)
But anyway, my point was if you end up in court then you already lost. DO NOT rely on "castle doctrine", " self defense" etc to save you.

Please tell me someone got a picture of that.

A unicorn onsie will for sure get the president removed

Surely ragtag group of faggots can overthrow goverment, I'm sure

Well, they DID kill Trotsky with an ice-axe so there's that.

I did see that picture but didn't know that was being referenced. Word I heard was that soon after that picture was taken "people noticed" what it said and they had it removed, Shortly thereafter they were talking about that being a "false flag by the alt-right" (their words, not mine).

So their defense is they held the sign without knowing what it said?
Their whole justification for it basically amounts to "i'm a fucking retard."

No pedo Bashing.

Soros is definitly our guy

I'm sorry.

If I'm understanding what they're saying correctly, they are saying that the people in the picture are disguised "alt righters" who came into the crowd, unfurled the banner with the NAMBLA sticker and pro-pedo stuff —- snapped a few pics and are using that as proof the left are full of pedos.

That's what they're saying, as I understand it.

i genuinely thought it was a woman

Checked. You got the get!

Criminally underchecked.

Hi-Point or worse quality.

Which means it will still go bang.

(verified)

Look at that little Paper Mache Trump. I can just imagine whoever made that spent all of the night before in their living room putting it together just thinking "Oh man this is going to really add to this protest! All my friends are going to love it!" And then they show up and there's only like 20 people there and literally nobody gives a shit

You'd need balls of steel to pull off an op like that.

Remember when GG was held accountable for everyone using the hashtag?
Remember when the entirety of the Right is held accountable for "Nazis" showing up at their rallies?
Same fucking logic applies here.

That was rumored to have been created by either jack posobeic or ttthernovic. It was paraded around on inforwars by PJW and everyone keeps denying that they were the ones who made the banner, but it was only up for a hot minute and the people who brought it ran off.

Wait, *worse*?

What the fuck is worse than a Hi-Point? The Taurus Judge? Even that is more than $200 new.

Good for shooting snakes.

We have friendly snakes in Michigan.

I think they do, that's why they don't go so far that it's necessary.

is this pathetic stuff all they did yesterday?
no riots, looting, or other general niggery in the name of justice?

Charming in a crude folksy way. Anons with a few shekels and some free time could make some Hilldawg or Weinstein puppets or something, could be fun for the whole family.

This shit really is DashCon.

Man their chants are ass these days.

To think we at one point considered them potentially a serious threat. These retards were supposed to be able to overthrow the government.

kek, this.

So you're saying they're not a threat because everyone among them only does it for a paycheck? That it's not the snake oil salesmen that have the power and money, it's the snake oil buyers? The kike politicians aren't the ones in control, it's the millions of blind, brainwashed idealists? Mercenaries and armies aren't threats because most of the soldiers in them do it for a paycheck? Well, I guess international jewry is just a front for the globalists, or that the soviet intellgentsia were just the fall guys for communism's failings.

Your "logic" has no basis in reality.

ffs, these faggots can't even have a realistic endgame.

E. Micheal Jones explains exhibitionism it as shedding guilt much like how the Jews use goats to shed guilt. By casting their retarded behavior upon the public "scapegoat", they alleviate the tension of their guilt.

How's it feel to be the spooge sponge of a toy wielding tranny unicorn?

hooktube.com?v=GFJ5_bLo5Q

$18 billion Soros bucks means we'll have plenty of Antifagitation for a long time to come.

I C E D
C
E
D

I'm looking at a move to Austin in 2 months, how genuinely cucked is it there? Guy I'll be moving in with is entering police academy soon. I'm from the far north, and am used to people liking guns and leaving each other alone, but there's absolutely nothing here for my career and I want to experience life in a bigger city.

NAZIS WATCH OUT!

On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is Whitetopia, 5 is random city teetering between degeneration and not, 8 is San Francisco, and 10 is a sweden-tier controlled state compressing every no-go zone and every pozzed to hell libtard neighborhood, Austin is a solid 7.

Austin has remnants of what it once was but is mainly a colony of san francisco tier leftists trying to maintain their stronghold and grip on Texas. While the mexishits are closing in from the sourh, Pozzstin is pushing degeneracy and acting as a base of operations for (((outside influences))). Every time I have to pass through there it's always the same shit. Shadows of the past, sad-eye'd looking older folks, less gun stores than you'd believe, grocery stores in the south side with city police standing outside all the time, and liberal fuckwads and assorted lefty abominations. It's bad enough that they are a major university city manufacturing more brainwashed idiots every day.

Aside from all of that it has famously bad traffic, san franscisco tier house prices, a dense nigger population on the south side tucked away from the libshits that need a reality check, and their influence is spreading to San Antonio which is a 5-6 on the Pozz meter depending on the hour of the day. Sorry you have to see the worst Texas has to offer. The surrounding towns and cities are way more beautiful and white. That's where old Austin people have been moving to as time has gone on.

my sides would like to report a murder

Jesus fucking Christ. Soros, my Jew, can't you at least give us a reason to stay weary by losing a couple pawns? You're telling me that your communism peddling is so unsustainable that you can't lose one or two hundred useful idiots? Now we're apparently back to cloak and dagger, as usual with your new stuff, and I still don't have a necklace of ears.

I'M GETTING BORED, OLD MAN

You feel that shit like this will be the altmont of the memelenials?

So, Holla Forums, what's your excuse this time? I told you this was Shemitah-tier LARPing. Being right about the Jews doesn't automatically make you right about everything else, you know. Holla Forums is always right about the Jews, but is always wrong about The Happening.

Something happened, and that's why no one showed up. They were expecting 4-5 digit numbers of Antifa at each location. They had piles of unused signs. Either an order didn't come down from someone who was nabbed very shortly beforehand, or the left is far more demoralized than expected.

Thank God I went to Austin before this happened, I probably wouldn't have resisted punching someone in the face and would have fucked up my vacation time.

They don't have a plan any more, the whole this is imploding anti-climatically.

So this is all that happened during Nov 4?

Finding it funny how absurd the case or absence thereof, the Jews is the go to answer and after that someone will find something Jewish about it.

*the whole scheme

Very much so. I would really recommend reading the whole manifesto, it's not too long. He is entirely a primitivist, and points out many of the problems of modernity that a right-winger might, but he doesn't at all fall into a political camp.

Wasn't NERF always expensive as fuck? Not exactly budget toys.

Pretty sure I saw someone like that when I was in college. wew

Fake news. It was hugely popular and fun for all but the one or two faggots that would screech and sage in each thread until someone decided to nuke it and exile it into a death board. The "widespread hatred" is a rewriting of history.

Are you retarded or merely pretending?

There's nothing wrong with hipoints. Nigger.

(full house check)
Yeah, from what others are saying it looks like Soros started funneling money into new projects. Can't even let shit go off with a bang. Also possibility that something happened to a center piece, since you'd figure an anti Trump thing with even a magazine ad would have dragged out more of the dregs to protest. Might have scared groups into hiding. Only thing I could think of.

Leftists are so useless that they were given a blank check by a guy with experience destabilizing regions and still managed to not even show up to their own revolution?

If they're this demoralized already, 2018 is going to be worse for them than imagined. I just hope the stink they kick up takes some neocons out with them.

Maybe a new actual right wing can emerge in US politics and the neocohens can become the new leftist enemy. For a while there will still be idiots voting for them because "well they have an R next to their name they must be the good guys" but eventually they too will go the way of dodo-antifa.
Have our enemies always been this fucking laughable? Did I miss the part in the protocols where the Elders travel to their meetings via shortbus?
polite sage

Quite frankly man I highly doubt their failure wasn't intentional now. Considering the media circus they pulled with "da ebil alt right Nazi car" this should have been much bigger than this, threats of violence and charges of treason aside. While no (known) central leadership would hurt their movement, it wouldn't be enough to kill it before it even started.

That all being said, always remember to never underestimate an enemy. It could have just been feigning while attacking something else.

Criminally underrated

confirmed for right-wingers

Nice signs. Somebody's bankrolling this.

Looks like they pulled in at least 150 counting the photographers and bystanders

Once again, Holla Forums show's it can't into tech. Amazon prices fluctuate based on several factors. One of those is perceived interest. Since a shitload of people started checking out that toy ax, the Amazon algorithms started increasing the price. The same thing happens to real axes when Wankerstar does one of his shill vids. He'll post a video about "the cheapest ax on amazon" and the price starts creeping up as people watch his video, then use his referral link to check out the amazon listing.

Hopefully you spelled that wrong because you are not a boomer.

I think that's a CGI rendering of a ghoul from the Fallout series. It even has the retrofuture hat.

more like hasbarabro amirite

"TRUMP SUCKS" as well

fucking kek

maybe some special collectors editionstuff
leftyfaggots are retarded in many different ways afterall

Now here's the critical issue: I'm standard lite-Holla Forums fare and am moving in with a guy who'll be in the police academy within a year.

Is it still worth it? Can I still hope to fight the poz? Or should I be planning to bug out from there within a few years?

What a disappointing shit-show. This to me shows that Antifa is done. All that build up, advertising and ominous warnings ended in no-one showing up.

I guess that after they got declared as a terrorist org, most of the actual members got spooked at the thought of being arrested for breaking shit/attacking people. If the money dried up too then I suspect the numbers at protests were mostly paid actors as per the rumours. That would explain how they just repeated the same few lines but got confused if they had to do anything else.

Perhaps this build up was a last ditch attempt at getting grass-roots support that they wouldn't have to pay. Or in the hope a lot of right-wingers would come out and they could actually fight someone to then point the finger. But no-one gave a shit and the damage control is pretty funny watch. The tranny pony with the foam axe is just icing on the cake.

A-any day now

2nd pic, why won't just type "everybody except white fucking males" and get over it, damn commies and their suicidal tendencies, should let them get a hang of a rope from a tree some times

Thats somehow makes it even more pathetic.

I just wandered into this thread but why would an ice axe have plausible dependability except in very specific locations?

err

eat shit nazis
literally noone likes you

yeah if you try this shit in europe you larping amerifats will feel what real antifascism feels like

(((Assured Replies)))

so true, lol

sage for offtopic