Donna Brazile Says She "Feared For Her Life" After Seth Rich Was Killed

Donna Brazile Says She "Feared For Her Life" After Seth Rich Was Killed
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/donna-brazile-says-she-feared-her-life-after-seth-rich-was-killed
Donna Brazile: "I Considered Replacing Hillary With Joe Biden", Felt Like A "Slave"
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/brazile-says-she-nearly-replaced-hillary-joe-biden-after-health-scare

I don’t care about the articles. I CARE ABOUT THIS ONE LINE.

Are the kids having sex?
Are the kids having sex?
Are the kids having sex?

THIS IS WHAT THE DEMOCRAT NATIONAL CONVENTION HOLDS AS OFFICIAL POLICY

Are the kids having sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-donna-brazile-hillary-clinton-20171104-story.html
archive.fo/AfNeS
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926718242844012544
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926689591939256320
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
archive.is/iIJTP
washingtonpost.com/politics/brazile-i-considered-replacing-clinton-with-biden-as-2016-democratic-nominee/2017/11/04/f0b75418-bf4c-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html
archive.is/t33cC
archive.is/2jxBJ
hooktube.com/watch?v=KWL_NBJN5cA
hooktube.com/watch?v=mNwUiuft_Qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Seth Rich)))

(((3fd83b)))

PUSH THIS

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT? YOU ARE STARING AT THE WALL LIKE A BRAINDEAD BUFFALO

Do you have any other source than zerohedge?
Also, please archive.

WHY ARE YOU LETTING THIS F*CING GET AWAY WITH THIS?
IF THAT FASCIST BASTARD WINS WE'LL @LL HANG FROM THE NOOSES

I sincerely wonder if that WAS an actual quote now.

Cmon user, you just move your mouse up to the search bar and you just literally type in what it is you want to search for … I recommend searx.me.
Oh and also, stop being so fucking retarded.

BECOME THE BUFFALO

BE THE BUFFALO

Three years.

Three years.

In all honesty, the OP undersells the Seth Rich angle. I’ll expound here for those who are new and also faggots.

The ✡official narrative✡ is that Seth Rich was killed by a mugger in a random incident. DC is a dangerous city–it’s full of niggers, after all–and so this was simply a tragic accident. SO WHAT REASON WOULD DONNA BRAZILE HAVE TO BE SCARED? Particularly of snipers shooting into her home? This UTTERLY DESTROYS the narrative and all but ensures that Brazile will ✡commit suicide✡ within the next few months UNLESS massive arrests are made (in regard to Uranium One or other scandals). Her statements regarding Seth Rich will probably be the catalyst for her ✡death✡, even more than anything she said about the DNC.

Three years

Yep, the (((Alt-Right))) is supposed to become the dumping ground for Weinstein and all other garbage on the left - and if you reject her, you're racist, or Weinstein you're anti-Semitic.

This is what happens when you let your opposition control the narrative of what is or isn't moral.

All the more reason it’s okay to be white.

That is: your opposition makes a sacrificial lamb and tosses it to rid itself of its sin and then it throws it to your side and starts to berate you if you reject them.

The fact that this thread has been stickied no less than ten posts in goes to show this thread was made by a mod

funny how this is the thread that gets pinned

lel

If I was a mod, you wouldn’t see any shilling on Holla Forums at all. I’m suicidally depressed and have a lot of time on my hands. I’m a perfect mod candidate–particularly to fill in the gaps in moderation when the others are asleep. But no, I’m not a mod. If one could take the contents of: and edit the OP with it, that’d be cool.

Here's a source you can spread to normies:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-donna-brazile-hillary-clinton-20171104-story.html

archive.fo/AfNeS

ok

if it burns killary who honestly gives a fuck

DIE, YOU FUCKING SEMITE SLIME

wew aussie shitposting
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926718242844012544
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926689591939256320

What did she mean by this?
Spoopy.

If Donna can nail Clinton with murder charges then she should get the Democrat Nomination.

She thinks the Russians killed Seth

WTF I love Donna Brazile now.

It's a well-known trope that in political campaigns staffers will be hooking up if things are going well. Which makes sense. Campaign offices are intense environments where everyone is focusing on a battle for the future. Success in conflict makes women horny. Google "Trump baby boom".

Brazile is putting the cart before the horse, believing that sex creates success, rather than success creating the sex. But she's a negro. They're all cargo cultists.

The important story here is that Brazile is tacitly admitting the Clinton's reputation for murder is real.

We Demand Justice

ITS OK 2 B WHITE

Pocahontas is also throwing Hillary under the bus. The entire party is pivoting against Her. At this point there may be too many people to kill.

Something must have scared her nog ass REALLY fucking good because she’s spent the last few days freaking the fuck out and proving Holla Forums was right in continually escalating intensity.

I think this is the big one lads.

Brazile is releasing her book early because the dems realize Hillary can't win, and she won't go away. They need her to stop contending for 2020 as soon as possible. The longer Hillary holds out, the more dirty laundry they'll air.

Hillary is reckless and stubborn. Always had been. She also appears to be a senile drunk. The DNC may actually destroy itself trying to extirpate her.

Either donna b or the cunt will die before this is all over
Suicide by falling out of an office window after nail gunning in the back of the head while hanging. Heart attack too. All at the same time.

Brazile is too high profile. And Killary will have to murder Warren too. The Clintons have only killed low-level players up until now, with the support of the Democratic establishment. The establishment is now against her, and she probably can't get away with killing the chair of her own party.

Clinton might even be crazy enough to order the hit anyway, but her lackeys are unlikely to obey.

I could actually see her offing Huma or Weiner out of frustration though. When mad monarchs are besieged they tend to kill messengers.

Well, depending on who you believe, they may have killed JFK Jr. If they can kill someone like John Jr and get away with it, I don't see why they couldn't kill Mammy Two Shoes or Pocahontas and get away with it also.

Hillary is the parasitic vine holding the rotten tree that is the DNC together.

Really? Nobody gives a shit about a simple turn of phrase that's saying a campaign needs the people involved to be getting along and having a good time, that they need to have High Energy.

Obviously what matters is Donna B. saying she feared for her life after Seth Rich was murdered.

THE PARTY OF DEGENERATES AND NIGGERS
ABSOLUTELY 3RD WORLD

F5, dumbass.

All this turns up is a bunch of shill articles saying that Trump is a baby boomer and therefore baby boomers ruined everything.

Use Startpage and always go to the Startpage. startpage.com

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Wew I think they really are going to throw The Cunt under the bus. All that blood on her hands isn't washing off, she's really going to go down.

Fucking congrats, user!
May you have five more!

"Google" is a generic verb at this point. But I agree, and I only use StartPage myself.

pic related

That was the CIA, probably with Mossad assistance. Hillary doesn't have that kind of pull. Everything I've read points to her using contract killers.

LOOK AT THE IDIOT
The DNC is nothing but incompetent.
They hired fools for assassinations.
They hire fools to wipe their hard drives.
They hire fools to fix an election.
Their party leaders are fools for letting niggers and spics rush their stages.
The camera's she used are probably backdoored to death.

Why would they kill him? Why not Hillary, who had motive as he may have been planning a run for the Senate seat she felt was hers by right?

Retard, he means the 18 to 25 year old college student volunteers. And he thinks that because of the energy makes people fuck. If the energy is low, well… you know.

Like most high-end security systems these days they probably used cloud storage. Which means you don't even have the option of destroying data if there's an investigation, and anyone at the company you contract with can do whatever they want with it.

I was talking about JFK and Bobby being killed by the CIA, and Hillary not having the intelligence services as an assassination resource.

Not sure who you're talking about. But I can say that if she wanted to kill Brazile or Warren she would need the CIA at this point. It's probably too big a job for the hired guns the Clintons appear to have used.

John F Kennedy Jr. JFK's son, who died in a plane crash. Rumour was he was going to run for Senator of New York. That's the senate seat Hillary ran for, even though she'd never lived in New York her entire life.

LOL!
DNC: come for the unrewarding hours, stay for the STDs
yes, that was my captcha just now

and those were your doubles right now

Huh. Maybe the CIA was involved in that one. They'd certainly have the motive, if just to simply nip his career in the bud. Who knows what cans of worms he'd open if he ever got into the Senate. In 1999 Hillary would have certainly been the insider's preference.

quads confirm

(((zero hedge)))
How kosher.

so desperate, sorry about the protests bud

Fake and gay. That thing still has a hymen.

It's a riff on Spacey. Eh, I saw it and thought it'd be good for a laugh.

why are you complimenting her

(checked)
I'd been using ddg with successes. But I'll give this a whirl. Thank you gentleman for the suggestion. Always looking for the best, least pozzed search engines. I research genealogy, swear they hide some in hopes you'll give up the DNA.

There's a reason a felony scares me, they can have your DNA to plant or God even knows what. Probably cloning all the people that fell for it. Or creating children somehow. So much weird has happened, surprises are rare. I'd not be shocked.

congratulations, hoping for healthy white babies for ya

Yeah. It also relates how the side of beef send her goons after the fainting episode to make sure that Bazile didn't dared to try to replace her for Biden:

Jumping ship from the Clinton cabal is very dangerous, but Bazile figures that Sessions's DoJ will protect her, just like they protect Weinstein so he doesn't have a case of suicide with shots at the back.

Get ready for the "Nigger"-bomb accusation if this doesn't shut Hillary up.

The Dems have no choice. They have to get rid of her.

You know, all the coughing could have been dry throat due to opiate use.
I really think the issue with her is she's a alcoholic drug addict who uses benzos and opiates with abandon.
Taking just a bit too much xanax in stressful situations would explain her collapses.

In other words Jeb! HQ was the most chaste place in America.

I'm more and more inclined to come to that conclusion as well. I mean what else could explain completely abandoning campaigning, or even being seen for weeks at a time during a presidential campaign. All that, while her opponent is, at times, doing 3 campaign rallies a day.

These people honestly thought they had things on cruise control.

Well Jeb! wasnt a memecow for nothing

He wasn't even fucking his wife

FUCKIN A, MAN

God bless this negress. Clearly Hillary lesbian molested her and now she's on the warpath trying her best to burn the DNC down.

Luckily for us, she'll never stop.

That's actually respectable

Where is that quote from? I can't find it on the web.

Would you fuck that goblin?

Kids as in young adults, not actual kids. If they are fucking each other it would increse their level of commitment and their motivation, like how in Sparta their soldiers wore encouraged to be faggots.

Pretty much this. As a burgeoning senile drunk myself, I can recognize behaviours in others. She always comes across as self important, but obviously hiding something with her demeanor. Her " how could anyone not believe me" attitude, of incredulous dismissiveness, is telltale.

redditor detected

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

ITS OK 2 B WHITE

congratulations user

Holy fuck that kike has coincidence brackets around his mouth.

If i fucked you in the ass, you would fight harder?

Congrats user. May your offspring be healthy and smart. Also, how is (s) he called.

You think she's trying to save herself? What's going on lads

This

God Bless you

This is huge if big. Especially the fact that she said she
FEARED FOR HER LIFE
& was HUANTED by Seth's death
even if her reasoning is not what we all know and expect, it opens up a can of noodles that will redpill the dumb public.
be
the
buffalo

You guys see this shit yet?

Kim just wants to be noticed, like all Finns. Schmitz did do well by me stealing a bunch of jewish money in the late nineties causing Germany's government to make a law against such trading in the future. He ain't Anti-Semitic as far as I know though sadly.

Saw this the other day too. It's comfy to see someone win against the government for once. He's probably feeling smug and decided to jump back in the Seth Rich stuff.

archive.is/iIJTP

Congratulations. I hope for the best. We need more young goebbels and hitlers.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
kim can fucking leave too fat larping faggot

Congrats user
Hope all is well with Mom and baby

Any theories on what prompted this rat to turn on the others? If Donna's statements are to be believed the Democrats as a party are on the verge of a complete breakdown. Here's hoping they're about to go the way of the Whigs.

I got one , it's probably widely held here too
Bitch nigger got scared, wants to be seen as a helper who helped bring the cunt down once and for all. She knows the kid fucking and spirit cooking and canibalism and snuff films are all out now and she is trying desperately to keep sucking air
Also I think I know what their next move is going to be -
Dems - but we cheated and didn't run the right candidate so we need to redo the election.
Everyone else - nope , get fucked dems
Hilarity ensues

What surprises me is that the Buffalo must have her own host of skeletons in the closet. Meaning she probably fears getting bumped off more than someone exposing her dirty laundry in retaliation. That should tell you a lot about just how on edge she is. So it serves three purposes. 1. Try and frame herself as a good guy before the serious investigation into the DNC kicks into high gear. 2. Drum up interest in her book, driving sales and earning her a pretty penny. 3. Protect herself against assassination by putting herself in the spotlight. 4. She may actually feel some remorse or be genuinely surprised by DNC corruption… I doubt it though.

THE WAY OF THE WHIGS IS GAY THEY MUST GO THE WAY OF AUSCHWITZ

OP sucks dicks. Read the fucking linked Wapo article cited by the ZH article, it's an overview of a book she wrote a while ago now. The "Seth rich fear" is mentioned in the context of Russia, as in "muh Russians hacked us so maybe they would whack us too".

Did you REALLY expect her to drop that facade user? The Dems NEED that story, without it, it becomes very obvious who the WikiLeaks leaker was, and what happened to him. It also legitimizes those docs as a leaker always has more credibility than an external agent. They will continue to blame the Russians even as the ship sinks beneath them and they run for the lifeboats.

.>>10856238

Question is did mods REALLY need to sticky this?

There was no way Donna could have removed Hillary. She’s just positioning herself for a better plea bargain.

This would be the worst thing ever. We want that incompetent Negress firmly behind the helm in 2020. She was such a useless fool that despite having been the DNC chairman right before Schultz no one explained to her how the Hillary Clinton Victory Fund worked.

The primary purpose of the book seems to be getting rid of Hillary before she fucks the 2020 election, too. The last thing they want is a bloody battle at the primaries again.

This. A thousand times.

lel

zerohedge is known for fake news.
Do you have a better source?

For what fake news are they known, exactly? They like to be optimistic about their dates for the crash of the global stock market; as long as you ignore anything they say regarding a date and time, the rest of their information is correct. And that only applies to FINANCIAL articles. This is wholly separate.

Unless she believed social media. That might spook her.

washingtonpost.com/politics/brazile-i-considered-replacing-clinton-with-biden-as-2016-democratic-nominee/2017/11/04/f0b75418-bf4c-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html

archive.is/t33cC

I remember seeing the source, but i forgot where it was.
It was something as bad as that. May be an email or it may be hearsay, can't remember.

Fuck yeah. Here's to you, user. May your kid be the November 4th revolution, even if he takes 18 years to get it rolling. Don't wait too long on making another, now.

Behind the scenes webm of comfy feelgood waifu because I lack a proper reaction image.

this is unfair to buffalo

Zerohedge is ok, you just need to check their sources.
There are far worse sources than zerohedge. BUT.. i don't know how good their primary sourcing is, they seem to just collect secondary MSM sources.
Occasionally they will link things like leaked emails though, suggesting they do a fair bit of research.

I like the tyler durden authors though :^)

I think it's valid, the sources adds a critical fact… but it's not as conclusive as it seemed to be, social media may spook people into believing things.
We're one of the few places starting to see this mechanism in social media and take personal precautions for it.

What did you expect from WaPo and Donna, nigga? The point is that she's disputing the official "nothing to see here - botched robbery" story and re-opening the can of worms.

You're overreacting and losing the context. Kids, in this case, refer to the younger staffers and volunteers. Is it still grossly unprofessional and improper to have a bunch of young people fucking as part of a morale booster for your anemic campaign run on corruption and collusion? Of course it is. But don't be a retard and try to make a mountain out of this molehill. Stay on target, faggot.

is she telegraphing to the FBI she is willing to talk or telegraphing to the world that she has already talked to the FBI….???

I'M THINKING THE LATTER

lel "24/7 security"
Fuck off Kim, you irrelevant twat..

What is the track on your webm friendo? Solid vid.

Guys you are getting played here. They're tricking you into looking in the wrong place for the pedophiles. Brazile clearly wasn't referring to minors

Pretty much only OP is deluded and distracted as you describe. Read the thread next time.

We have to look at the long game here. We need the cunt to stay in the game. There is no more venerable asset to us than Hillary Clinton. We need her actively destroying the Democratic party with her narcissism.

The water buffalo is part of a concerted effort to exercise the Clinton's from the party and start fresh with relatively unknown radicals who don't have a paper trail so the public won't realize their menace until it's too late.

We need Hillary to retain her status in the Democratic party, because it's sooo much easier to execute our plans against her than someone relatively unknown like King Nigger when he was a candidate.

really, nigger? this is reddit tier dead end misinformation. yes, corporations are corrupt and act in their own interests, but they do not run the show you stupid retard

That's a bison, user. Known by its latin name, Bison Bison.

t. Ecology Autist

"jews" are not semites, they are edomites. gentiles are semites, descendants of shem son of noah.

Enjoy your ban kike

nice try asshat. do your fucking homework.

its not the fact that you dont know the truth that makes you ignorant; its that you dont WANT to know the truth which does.

now go fuck yourself
>archive.is/2jxBJ

The sex line might be significant, but not for the reason mongoloid OP thinks.

No, I see that line as evidence of Democratic leadership being out of touch with their "progressive" young supporters. 8 years ago an Obama volunteer was all but guaranteed to get himself some vagoo, but with the current liberal climate I can be certain that this is no longer the case. Sex negativism, blue-haired landwhales, aids skrillix, m'lady faggotry, permission slips, masculine denigration: do you think you'd be fucking in this atmosphere? Nah, son, you'd leave, and the only ones staying would be miserable, low IQ, omega-tier, Quasimodo wretches. These vile retarts are great for protests and making noise, but when it comes to getting shit done they're worthless.

I knew identity politics was poison, but I wasn't sure exactly how it would kill its host until now. The DNC, and the democrat party as a whole, will collapse from within due to termites.

Daily reminder of the Clinton Body Count

That poster is a Christian Identity retard, user.
They're obnoxious and stupid, but generally harmless.

See

Why though? Is it a sign of confidence? Relaxation in the knowing or idea that they had the campaign in the bag? I would attribute it to the fact that these are the same people who would consider a female regretting a one night as rape. I would be keeping 'muh dick' far from any of these people.

See

The other day I posted everything op posted and not a Fuck was given.

I know no one cares but I sure thought it was weird no replys then , the timing must have been off ,

Amazing ne revelations from Donna's new tell all book

WANTED TO DROP CLINTON FOR BIDEN

after her fainting spell!! the DNC charter empowered her to replace the nominee.

I just want to know who is doing all these killings? I remember reading on Holla Forums that Bill had sold out to the CIA in exchange for extralegal means of dealing with inconvenient individuals, but I just wonder who. It has to be an on going relationship with a paper trail somewhere. These Black Teams they keep contracting for these hits must be a pretty penny especially with accounting for all the forensics and added evasion/deletion of surveillance developed by other agencies.

I don't know if we'll ever know who these dark men are. Their existence is incredibly intriguing keeping in mind just how many times they've managed to get away with it.

He must have made (((them))) really angry.

>trusting a (((Korean)))

You probably didn't use verbiage that led low-IQ anons to assume the story was about kidfucking.

The DNC was also 24 million in debt after Obama's second election. In 2015 HillDawg set up the Hillary Victory Fund, which was a scheme to skirt campaign finance rules. It raised the maximum individual contribution from $1600 to $150,000. By the time the primaries rolled around she'd raised 61 million for the democratic party. The DNC was completely in her pocket. Her head could have spun around on the convention floor while she puked green acid all over the first row and they still would have nominated her.

He leaked the DNC emails to Wikileaks. The Clintons are a crime family and this was a payback hit.

Well. The resemblance IS uncanny.

MS-13. are you not reading on here?

and it is all overseen by the Gay Illuminatti.

Who is the Kingfag Emperor of the Gay Illuminatti……his name rhymes with….

Borge Blooney.

Fuck’s sake, how many years has it been and no one has fixed that?

So your saying your going to fix it , cool , thanks , I await your updated info-G . so I can delete the old/wrong one.

Do not change the phrasing. Stick to the plan.

shed be 10 times more zonked than she is if she had a xanie habit, you can spot vapid cunts on xanie and valium a mile away

hooktube.com/watch?v=KWL_NBJN5cA

So is Larry Nichols one of the assassins?

OMG Donna suspects either “russian hackers” did Seth in, or he was killed by dindus for walking while white! What does she know about “russians” and racially violent attitudes among the black community?
hooktube.com/watch?v=mNwUiuft_Qo

Did "Russians" take Seth out for being too effective a data worker for Hillary's DNC?

Donna Brazille. Because America knows no shame.

2nd on name of track in the webm. i like it.