INTERNATE TAKEOVER

Why is there no thread?

People thought that TPP was bad enough, but now we have this. Get ready to say good bye.

Other urls found in this thread:

opennicproject.org/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/29/icann-un-take-internet-oct-1/
snopes.com/2016/08/19/america-to-hand-off-internet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight#Women_in_orders_of_knighthood
heraldica.org/topics/orders/wom-kn.htm)
reddit.com/user/infinitechan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss hotwheels.

All ICANN effects are urls.
Just connect to sites via IP instead.

Do you seriously believe this shit will get congress approval?

Read your own fucking constitution.

our politicians certianly didn't.

Because nothing will happen.

It's already past the point of doing anything about it. Nobody has challenged it since its inception, when Clinton was in office. It's only in the last few months that anybody cared. Interesting timing, don't you think?

Both Hillary and Trump said it was an extremely retarded idea.

Daily reminder that the biggest voting group of the UN is The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation

Not even to that extent, they are primarily responsible for the DNS root zone, which means they decide who controls top level domains such as .org, .net, .us, etc. They have no control of what these countries and organizations do with those domains.

I mean no one in power. Clinton, Bush, Obama. It's gone through three presidencies without anyone even mentioning it. Now all of a sudden, an election year, and everyone cares about it.

Daily reminder that this has nothing to do with the UN.

I'm guessing they won't do too much, at least not too obviously and quickly, for fear of fragmenting the internet or driving people to the "undernet". After all a balkanized internet is useless for propaganda and a lesser degree for commerce.

Daily reminder that the DMCA fucked up the internet. Muh freedom!

Trump has spent the last few months shit posting all over the Constitution and everyone thinks it's hilarious so I wouldn't count on it TOO much.

It is important when Clinton and Trump unanimously agree on something.

The constitution is pretty fucked, though. Way to idealistic, with it's treatment of all "religion" as equal, but they never saw this coming, when they wrote the damned thing.

yea, I can agree with this. The DMCA has been giving me genocidal thoughts. Way worse than Pinochet.

That would imply that it isn't so bad, though.

Well, it's the DMCA, so it probably wont be that many corpses.

Doesn't need it according to the courts, or rather the Obama appointed judges won't see any case brought against the giveaway. Supreme Leader Obama has muh pen and a desk so he could sell the roadways to china if he wants.

That's why the thing can be modified.
It takes a lot to do so, but the whole point was that as the United States grew and changed, the constitution would do the same.
The process is incredibly inefficient, but a government that prioritized efficiency over the freedom of its citizens was the entire reason the revolution happened in the first place.

Actually in the 1790s we had to directly go to war with the Caliphate and most of the founding fathers wrote something to the tune of "I immediately regret my decision"

Too bad it's easier to simply ignore the constitution than change it. I guess that's our fault for not hanging them from trees the second they step out of line.

Also, what you're referring to is the establishment clause, which wasn't even in the constitution to begin with, and had to be added in with the bill of rights.
On top of that, it didn't even stop the states from sponsoring their own religions until they stuck in a clause later to the effect of "if the feds can't do it nationally, the states can't do it on their level."

Blame machine politics.
Fucking New Yorkers ruined everything.

Who you think will be taking ICANN then?
He didn't privatized it, he just gave it away to the international community.

In international affairs the UN is the entity that ahs the final say, and I bet my ass they'll fill the new ICANN with as many progressive cucks they can find.
Even mentioning the Quran will be considered a hate crime, and you can be saying goodbye to anime in general.

It was either "treat all religions equal" and "keep government out of religion" or civil war.

People get upset when their religious rights are trampled on. Even in 1776 America was a country with different religious sects.

ICANN's been private since it was founded, 18 years ago.

I don't know what to make of this since the only coverage of it I've gotten has been from Holla Forums threads. It certainly could be as bad as people are painting it to be, but it sounds like it's going to go through no matter what at this point and long before Trump could do anything about it. Nothing I could ever really do since my representative is almost assuredly a hardcore leftist. If it really does turn out to be a worst-case scenario then I'll just return to total isolationism rather than try to accept a cucked-up internet where nonexistent shit like "hate speech" exists globally.

The firetires we knew is long since dead. I don't want him back as he is now.

America was a clusterfuck of non-conformist Christians because of sectarian tension and state oppression in the original homelands of the settlers. They all had a mutual interest in secularism. It should worry everybody if a religion with no interest in secularism becomes significant.

In CURRENT YEAR? user you have to be ready for anything

opennicproject.org/

The effect of this is being grossly overestimated. Even if shit does hit the fan it will only affect access to sites via URLs, nothing stopping you from connecting to sites with just their IP address (and even then I don't see it ever getting to that point).

Hell this might even end up being a good thing and flush out most of the normalfags shitting up the Internet these days.

We wont see much happening with this, they will use this as a stepping stone to more heavy censoring and monitoring of the internet though. Just take a look in a couple of years to see how much shit got pushed through quietly

Is this about ICANN?

Could someone actually give an in-depth explanation with citations on how this will affect fucking anything?

yeah thats how I interpreted it.
anons like don't seem to understand the domino effect

Explain how this will domino into what? I understand that ICANN is going private, which it kinda was in practice even previously. US gov will in theory has less say in their business, which is a fucking good thing to happen. And don't give me that bullshit that corporates will now dictate what they do because corporates have for long dictated what US gov does.

You can't directly connect here using IP though

Normalfags only care about a few sites. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, Google, and their email sites. Keep those up and they won't care/notice that things have been taken away.

This is what you get for voting a nigger into office.

Thank you Americans.

Why wouldn't you keep those up? They're the propaganda arm of the establishment.

YouTube even has their own little SJW gestapo tasked with finding problematic videos and reporting them (for free).

Some racists the USA turned out to be.

in general, politicians have no loyalty to the country. the ones who have the best interests of the country in mind tend to get in in peoples way and get shut down in some way or another.

That's my point. This event will only serve to further consolidate the web.

Doesn't matter when you have a "constitutional scholar" as president that shits on it regularly. I think King Nigger realizes a Trump victory is inevitable at this point and is trying to fuck things up as much as he can before he leaves office.

What, really?

Did you forget that youtube is part of google now?

The US would be far better if Jim Crow and segregation had stayed in place.

The 1960s was when the country went to shit, first with the Immigration Act of 1965 and then with Martin Luther King and his nigger movement.

They've been in the process of turning the internet into a filthy leftist hugbox for years now. And as always, Jews are at the core of it.

They're called YouTube Heroes. Being a Marxist keyboard warrior is to be brave nowadays.

Youtube heroes. Kiss enough ass and you get the ability to mass flag videos

the only crime firetires committed was daring to dream

==F== ;_;7

US would be way better if Lincoln didn't get whacked for wanting to deport all blacks back to Africa. It didn't suit the those who wanted power to send people back to their homelands.

Funny enough most people would consider deporting people with African ancestry as racist but things would probably have turned out better than what we have now.

Segregation was a good thing, since that meant that people actually worth half a shit in those communities would focus on trying to improve them instead of leaving the dead weight behind and fleeing to majority white suburbs.

That did happen, though. It's called Liberia.

Just name the Jew you reddit newfag.

Nothing funny about that. Western whites are so completely brainwashed they let niggers chimp out and run amok and call it protesting. They stare hard facts in the eye and flinch because it triggers their Pavlovian response to parrot leftist propaganda when faced with uncomfortable truths.

Niggers belong with each other. Return to the mean rules that any nigger that is housebroken will always give birth to a hood rat.

im pretty dumb but as far as i understand it, it allows foriegn governments to demand the takedown of a dns address in another country.
aside from obvious things like china censoring anything that would dare blaspheme their smog covered country, or whoever has a heart black enough to accuse the poor poor judens, perhaps it wouldnt be difficult to censor parts of the web and just claim its another countries demand.
are you familiar with all the BS with youtube copyright policies and how easy it was to lie to get a video taken down? it might be something like that.

Not on the scale originally planned, Liberia was an extremely small segment of that population.

If there was a large scale deportation we'd be so much better off.

And now im imagining america and europe without mudslimes and niggers, never ever

The US would basically have Europe level crime (before the enriching) if it wasn't for niggers and spics.

It was Jews and some other interest groups with Satanic underlinings (Jews are a part of this).

I figured I shouldn't have to mention it since anyone who has gone on Holla Forums knows, and some of Holla Forums is redpilled already from Holla Forums influence.

Lincoln and Kennedy getting whacked were both strikes against this country ever being great. Lincoln would have deported all the blacks and Kennedy was about to redpill the masses. We're fucked.

Part of me secretly hopes Jews get exposed somehow, but it seems like even with damning shit like Satanic rituals, pedowood, and all this degeneracy pushed through media, no one gives a single shit.

Those are legit questions and should be addressed if they haven't been somewhere.

But my understanding is that the organization is just becoming slightly less associated with US gov. Dunno how it affects their responsibilities juridically, but I really doubt it's going to have massive impact.

If they can approve the Patriot Act and its attendant legislature every year since 2001, they can and absolutely will do this.

hopefully. but id still like to encourage every user to learn some workarounds as boring as that is, even if its just grabbing tor.
things tend to go worse when you arent prepared for worse, i find.

Country went to shit when communism took root. What a coincidence.

The country was dead the moment jews were allowed in. From that moment on it became just another puppet

It's fucking nothing, user. It's just Holla Forums freaking out because most if not all of them are absolute retards when it comes to technology.

I miss being a naive kiddy learning about history in school.

Why? Are you perhaps braindead retarded?
Its very clear he never cared about us and he never wanted an imageboard, he wanted his own personal reddit. Thats it, he does not understand chan culture and could not have have been using image boards longer then 6 years, its very clear he is a newfag(just like mark mind you) and all you cancerous newfags sucked his useless micropenis every time he ever posted all while the site was falling apart, which artificially inflated his unearned ego, causing him to "moot" out 10 years faster then moot did.
Go check his reddit account he is more active on reddit then he is on here. He was was even actively posting on reddit when he decided to completely drop communications with his userbase aside from a select few irc kiddies.

Kill yourself newfag.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your average dudcuckwheels supporter, these retards still cant redtext despite the site existing since 2013.

you probably can if you set the host header manually. never tried though

Amerilards BTFO.

are you retarded or just sad that your countries hatespeech laws make you act like you are?

This has nothing to do with the UN. Stop using Holla Forums as your sole news source

For now nothing is gunna happen, domestic law enforcement can't be obliged to follow laws of other countries, ie: you won't get aressted for "hate speech" because it's against german laws if you're shitposting in Alabama, the only forseeable hurdle for now is that some countries may request the takedown of certain websites, and even then the question is where is it hosted and is the content held therin legal there?

Make no mistake though, this is the first of many steps to even worse surveillance and control over the internet, worse things WILL come unless a certain businessman is put into office…

Thanks for correcting the record!

The same businessman who said he'd be fine with reinstating the patriot act?

[Citation needed]

Trump's already came out against this ICANN deal, which is more you can say for the retards running third party, much less Hillary, hell even Ted "El Rato" Cruz has come out against this

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/29/icann-un-take-internet-oct-1/

How about you pull your head out of your ass and actually try to have some sort of knowledge about the thread topic before opening your mouth

Every time they actually managed to improve a segregated suburb, whites would move in and drive the blacks out, and/or literally eminent domain and bulldoze the lot.

The niggers you complain about are a problem literally created and perpetuated by whites, going to a ridiculous amount of effort, even often destroying their own qualify of life to spite them. You'd have public healthcare if they could figure out a way to deny it to black people.

Both controlled by same values and entities.

Get fucked amerilards, without you internet will become better place

Except ICANN is a privately owned and operated entity with its own board of 160+ nations that have to unanimously agree in order to change anything. They aren't being given away or taken over.

I get what you're saying, but the fact of the matter is, UN control opens up the Internet to International subjugation, which could in turn give countries like Germany or China free reign to run amok applying their censorious policies to the rest of the world

Do you even have the first idea what you're talking about or did you just come into this thread and start making assumptions?

Eurocuck detected. Back in the >>>/ovens/ with you and your migrants.

Ever since the debate on Monday it's pretty obvious we're being infiltrated.

Cute.

Nope. American rules on the internet isn't perfect but it's better than just about every alternative.

It's called divide and conquer. Browse Holla Forums and you'll become very familiar with it. It's a technique used by (((???))) to drive our boards apart and cause big angry debates over very small things by exploiting fracture points in the user base.

Top kek

For added effect

It wasnt always like this, in my mind he is still a based copypaste, an visionary that created trully free speech imageboard at least for first year and was exiled from wizarchan

Translation: People who disagree with me aren't annoyed users of Holla Forums who are tired of your shit flowing onto Holla Forums but rather people who want to knock Holla Forums down a notch because everything I shit out is solid gold.

Are Holla Forumstards really this fucking deluded?

This is another excellent example of divide and conquer. You'll notice I didn't post anything Holla Forums related, and this faggot comes out of the woodwork to try and create a false divide between Holla Forums and Holla Forums so we can start bickering about it immediately.

Well I wont bicker with you, you stupid faggot. Now kill yourself.

Ever though that maybe its not some elaborate manipulation technique employed by kikes to destroy imageboard but just human nature to diagree with people and create splits?

RIP in peace, Fred. We'll miss you.

You've made a great thing and without you none of this would be possible.

Ronald and Jim just aren't the same as our beloved crippled midget mascot thing.

I know the website wound up going the exact opposite of the way you wanted it and mistakes were made, man. By all parties. I think the straw that broke the camel's back was the CP/DOST thing. I know many disagree with that and that's fine because I think in reality it was no one thing.

But I, at least, appriciate what you did greatly and I know others do too. You're a good man and it was a hell of a two years. Quite the ride. Please come back and visit us again someday, space cowboy.

That all said Josh and ((((((Mark)))))) are absolute scoundrels and the bottom of the barrel trash who should have been gassed a long time ago. Oh, and I will not stand for this new Jackson faggot and his "community organizer" bullshit and I intend to spam any thread I see his face in to death for as long as I draw breath.

Mark is the absolute most obnoxious scum of the earth liberal hypocrite on earth, Acidman almost single handedly killed gamergate on Holla Forums, pol's BO bans anyone that he disagrees with making it a bigger hugbox than the people Holla Forums hates, /bane/ has almost died completely… Yeah, the boards could use some help alrighty. Holla Forums, /k/, and like one or two non-legacy boards with two posts per day are about the only worthwhile boards if you don't just like trolling and pissing off a motley crew of the absolute most autistic moderators to ever grace the internet.

I still don't understand the current situation completely but I would to know one thing: does this only affect people living in the US or the entire world population?
Because if it's the first one I don't really give a fuck.

*like to know one thing

Sure, if the discussion is human like what we're having right now. You'll notice the difference is in the sheer volume of consensus you'll see in both opinion and posting style. Almost as if only a couple of people are playing both sides of the argument.

It's not even jews. Apparently it's users from "something awful" who have a problem with the right wing oriented Holla Forums board.

Let me give you an example of what a DandC response from me would look like:

"Fuck off kike, I want to hang every jew from an oven."

You'll notice that in my example I didn't address anything you said and made sure to add some hate speech to increase my "I'm definitely from Holla Forums" cred. This helps create a divide between me and you because I'm acting like an insufferable faggot.

TLDR: Disagreement is human nature, but so is discussion. If discussion is missing, so are actual humans.

Yes, goons are even worse than kikes in some aspects. You wouldn't find a Jew paying $10 to shitpost on a moribund forum moderated by known pedophiles, sex offenders and mentally ill trannies.

I still dont see why people hate Mark

This reminds me of some stories from a shill on reddit, sometimes he came into contact with another shill and then they both just go down their checklists of replies even though they both know they are in "discussion" with another shill. I'ts basically bots replying to bots

We meaning you? I'm so so so sorry your pathetic ass is experiencing hardship for once.

Our government being corrupt isn't the fault of civil rights. It's a bigger picture thing. Money is the root of all evil, as they say.

It's multifaceted. Don't shout down people who might know more than you. It's bad for learning.

The amount the US spent trying to uplift niggers could have paid for a manned mission to Mars and back. Trillions have been wasted on the chimps, and with segregation Obama's whore of a mother would have been chased out of the country in shame, along with her bestial spawn.

Because it's not happening and you're retarded
snopes.com/2016/08/19/america-to-hand-off-internet/

In fact the federal government is ending its contract with ICANN, a private organization that handles the standardization of IP address allocation and the domain name system. You fags that are crying about it because you think this somehow means the "government is giving away teh internets" are actually crying for the government to control more of the Internet. The UN isn't taking over ICANN or the Internet. ICANN doesn't regulate anything on the Internet. If they did we'd already be well past the point of return since the MPAA/RIAA would have long ago stuck their dick into ICANN and used it to stop piracy. Guess what: that didn't happen because ICANN doesn't do anything to regulate content on the Internet. All they regulate is the protocols for networks to connect to each other, and you can't just change those protocols to censor shit. This entire thing is playing on misinformation and the general unintelligence of people regarding how the Internet works (I fucking saw one person on /k/ actually suggesting that a basic ass proxy would be away around some sort of giant Internet take over by the UN, as if that proxy doesn't play by the same fucking rules as the rest of the Internet).

ICANN doesn't effect anything that's already on the Internet

Congress isn't even involved in this, you dumb fuck

didnt you just suggest that user browse Holla Forums to familiarize himself with d&c judiasm?

When Holla Forums started it was because he claimed credit for the board being as good was it was. In reality it was just the userbase being self-regulating and not full of carebears or shitposters. Then as the quality of the board declined (to nowhere near halfchan levels) it was obvious his stewardship had jack shit to do with being able to, e.g., actually discuss Spec Ops in 2014.

What's happening? Does it affect europeans?

Nothing is happening.

The amount of military spending we do and how inefficiently we spend said money could have done far more than that.

It's 57% of our current budget and our military is buying fucking $75 hammers instead of regular ones that work just as well.

Although Trump is a huge dick, he is right about how inefficiently we spend our money.

Subhuman, please leave discussion to the properly evolved hominids.

user everything they listed has a reference at the bottom. You can't just say "that isn't a reliable source" without any facts to prove they aren't.

Military is a requirement to enjoy the living standards you do, graft and bribery being part of any such endeavor since the dawn of time, feeding niggers is not.

In fact, a single nigger sow can end up costing taxpayers upward of $20 million over the span of 50 years. I'd rather they buy a few more F-22 to blow mudshits with than feed a vicious ape.

God damn you'd fit right into the government, you love to waste money.

It's the community that makes or breaks a site.

Blaming Mark or any other mod or admin is too easy.

Nigger, the point was I'd rather see them burn cash making sexy looking fighters than feed some subhuman vermin that crawled out of a sheboon's vagina.

Also

At least learn to beancount properly.

Also
You're a fucking dumbass holy shit.

There was a time when you could say "there are references" and that would be that. But if wikipedia and rationalwiki have taught us anything it's that it's easy to pick and choose references to present whatever story you like. There doesn't even have to be anything wrong with the references. In fact the best mileage comes from presenting a slanted story with higher quality sources for maximum plausible deniability, as pharmaceutical companies have been doing for decades.

But we need stealth planes to fight ISIL!

My country is buying 35 of those shitty JSF planes.

Putting a billion into welfare isn't going to get you out of the slums, you stupid ape. As if you'd use your "gat" for anything other than protecting your own super-predator hide.

That document gets trampled daily in every country around the globe.
How dumb are you?

You're still using a top of the line jet fighter to blow up people that fuck goats for fun. If you're gonna whine that we are building F-22 instead of feeding rapacious animals at least Jew properly.

Just go look it up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight#Women_in_orders_of_knighthood
And this (heraldica.org/topics/orders/wom-kn.htm) is the site that passes as a reputable source on kikepedia.

I'm not, I'm actually arguing with a dumb one.

Okay but where's your proof that none of the sources on that snopes page are true? Or are you just going to give me the runaround instead of admitting you're wrong?

I NEVER said it had to go to welfare or stated that throwing money at the streets fixed them. Stop projecting your talking points onto me. Don't strawman people's arguments, it's non logical.

I was saying that we spend inefficiently in areas besides just welfare. That there are even bigger problems moneywise where we could save.

Welfare goes first, and foremost, as it makes the most diminishing returns, by default.

Military funds may not be spent wisely, but that doesn't mean less should be spent on them, you dumb nigger.

If we could restructure our military spending, we could get the same results we get now if not better. I'm not saying we gotta make major cuts to it or anything like that, but that it's an area that deserves more attention than it gets. Theoretically, we COULD repurpose the money saved to another sector if we wanted to, but it doesn't mean we have to.

You have assumed a lot in our discussion. You would be a much easier person to talk to if you didn't project opinions onto people that they haven't said. Did you not take any logic or rhetoric classes growing up?

Welfare spent on niggers serves no purpose but to perpetuate their worthless race.

Fuck off you nigger.

the fuck are you talking about? I don't recall claiming credit for the board being good. I just did the hotpocketing part of things, I'm well aware that the userbase here makes or breaks the board and the website. it's not HW, myself, Ron, etc who make up the boards. it's all of you. Anyway I don't remember saying this at all. kill urself my man

Fair enough if that is you, good to see your heart is in the right place. Enjoy your hotpockets.

If you realize that the userbase makes the place then you should also realize it is good to actually kick off some sort of people. Instead you meme about muh free speech.

If Mark at all.

It's simple:

WE BUILD OUR OWN INTERNETS

not that user, but if you can't see the irony in your post…

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Oh, they will, they'll get strung up either by the right, the niggers, the spics or the mudshits.

One thing everyone can agree on is that we all loathe the leftist vermin.

I'll give you the first term but king nigger rigged the fuck out of the election in 2012.

You give me a couple billion dollars and I'll get right on that.

Yeah he totally rigged it. It wasn't that Mitt Romney's campaign wasn't basically Jen Bush's this year.

Obama didn't rig shit. Mitt was made to take the fall, and the way he acted this season proves that.

I seriously hope you didn't believe in that magical-diaper-wearing fuck.

That sill means Americans are so cucked they actually voted a nigger into office.

Most of it was just "accelerationist". Not working, this time, with Trump, since now he has the flip-flop vote, and not Hillary.

Accelerationists always tend to be the doodest goyim

Except much like Jeb's campaign, the effort has been entirely undone by a mister Donald J. Trump.

Citation fucking needed you stupid shitskin.

that's pretty meh

Good riddance, the internet sucks.

Hell the fuck no, it was a combination of minority voters and Mitt somehow fucking up his impressive lead.

The advanced tech isn't for fucking hadjis in the sandbox.

It's for fucking with any of the number of well established countries that decide to fuck with us after all the bullshit we've pulled.

You have a tainted worldview that ignores the survival of the nation state as the highest priority. The nation state is an organism with a will to power. It must constantly expand it's will and influence or be eaten by other nation states.

The reality of this world is endless agar.io like war.

Hopefully one of these times my liver will fail and I will just die, I mean a man can only hope.

For even further added effect reddit.com/user/infinitechan

See thats the problem, exactly what you are doing right now is part of the reason why the events unfolded the way they did, he was constantly being propped up on a false pedestal for even the most incredibly insignificant things, and despite his claims; Holla Forums is still not at feature parity with 4chan.
You mean a twofaced backstabbing hypocrite?
It was always like this, we just couldn't see it, luckily we have the amazing power of retrospect to help us now. Use it.

Did you even read any thing I wrote, I do not agree with 98% of what you just said to me. Why are you replying to me like I do? I don't miss fredrick brennan, I miss my innocence and my naivete for trusting him in the first place. Ron is actually great, he gets shit done and advances the site mechanically, something hotwheels never could I cant think of anything wrong with him, jim on the other hand is just shady as fuck but he also might, allegedly, be the first person who figured out how to monetize an anonymous image board with his self serve advertising idea. You are actually wrong the site went the exact way that the cripple midget wanted it to, he rounded up the very last of the fighters, the remnants of the cowboys of the internet wild west, with promises of a new wild west to conquer and rule, and then he shot them all in the back. The cripple successfully wiped away any last semblance of image board culture by encouraging people to not lurk and to not tell people to lurk, cause his site will turn into 7chan which is the worst argument ever for various reasons as well as many other things he has done to remove the "chan" from his imageboard. You are romanticizing what happened way too much, if you remember he started the cp/dost shit, he is in no way innocent he has been managing this website with a ton of double standards and hypocrisy the entire time it has existed. I see nothing wrong with jackson so far, he if I recall correctly all he is supposed to do is act as a way for us to be able to communicate with the website admins instead of being completely ignored like how fred/jim/ron did it. Holla Forums's BO bans a lot of people and is pretty cancerous but it will never be at the level of hugboxes that people on Holla Forums hates. You can not reach tumblr/reddit/4chan levels, just by banning a bunch of shitposts, shills, cancer and sometimes occasionally differing opinions.

The only thing you said that I agree with is yeah "it was a hell of a two years, quite the ride" and "That all said Josh and ((((((Mark)))))) are absolute scoundrels and the bottom of the barrel trash who should have been gassed a long time ago" and "Mark is the absolute most obnoxious scum of the earth liberal hypocrite on earth, Acidman almost single handedly killed gamergate on Holla Forums" but all of thats all really basic shit that has been said a hundred fucking times.