Any colonial games?

Any colonial games?

Age of Empires III, but it's sort of a black sheep

Total War: Empire

I think one of the AssCreed games took place in the colonial era

I guess western games are techically colonial, but it would be nice to themes about the revolutionary war and such.

Medieval 2 also lets you engage in Colonisation but you have to get to turn 400

Thats what I'm saying man, imagine RDR that takes place in Boston or Liberty City or whatever in the 1770s

If you can handle autistically detailed strategy/war games, Birth of America 2 might be what you're looking for. If you want something a little less in depth, go for Europa Universalis 4 or Victoria 2.

Yeah. In Empire you can go around colonizing North-Central America and the India though, through ships. Using colonial territories as leverage for negotiations was pretty cool

Battlefield

well while we're on the topic of shit games, fallout 4 does as well.

yeah lots actually

Expedition Conquistador is a kinda fun CYOA/Turn based RPG game about killing Dominicans and Aztecs or being a tolerant faggot if that's your deal

I wonder if racism was common thought back then beyond the southern states, from what I understand slavery was just an economic loophole.

Civ 4:Colonisation

Get your shit straight

Expeditions Vikings, when?

The north profited heavily from slave labor as it gave their factories cheap inputs. It was just out of sight out of mind. Sort of like a current year humans right activist is able to love with themself when owning an iPhone and other products made with basically slave labor.

live even

Aliens Colonial Marines

Imperialism 1 and 2
Europa Universalis 4 (though I don't remember which dlcs you'd want to make the colonization game better, if you're pirating might as well just get all of them)
Victoria 2
Sid Meier's Colonization (Civ4's version is different but it's fun too)

Git out normalfaggot.

Make America Great Britian Again