The Neuroscience of Intelligence

This should be the most significant book on IQ since The Bell Curve, but it's going completely unnoticed. The book is about how intelligence is (gasp) genetic, and it was published by a reputable publisher, the freaking University of Cambridge. If this book gets attention, it'll wake up a ton of normies. But it's not getting attention. How can we fix that?

Amazon link: amazon.com/Neuroscience-Intelligence-Cambridge-Fundamentals-Psychology/dp/110746143X

Jared Taylor's review: amren.com/features/2017/10/breakthroughs-in-intelligence-race-and-iq/

Other urls found in this thread:

static1.squarespace.com/static/538634aee4b0b15c0516a524/t/583cb4a8c534a59807bbec47/1480373417496/the-neuroscience-of-intelligence-preview.pdf
anonfile.com/r2A8R8cfba/The_Neuroscience_of_Intelligence.pdf
nitroflare.com/view/245208513AC09CA/Sanet.me_The_Neuroscience_of_Intelligence.pdf
rapidgator.net/file/9081685e7f6a1cefc2c04c3ebedbd9aa/Sanet.me_The_Neuroscience_of_Intelligence.pdf.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any pdfs?

First time I've heard of it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

AyyMD Radeon BTFO yet again.

Does it have a section for spelling out the obvious about mixed-race abominations; meaning, that mixed-race creatures that display intelligence owe that intelligence to their portion of non-brown genes (usually white genes)? I have more luck redpilling normalfags on race by dispelling the myth of the "intelligent brown person" by illustrating how they (the brown person in particular) are not fully african and they possess composite features due to mixed-race genes - how all the niggers in news anchor positions are heavily mixed but still count as black. Unfortunately stating the obvious needs to be done and the obvious is better backed by well written sources.

I can tell you there is no serious practicing neuroscientist who does not believe in hereditary intelligence. It would make about as much sense as believing skin color isn't heritable.
Most of the field just has elaborate doublethink on the topic. Intelligent people are no less susceptible to bullshit, it's just that the bullshit has to be elaborate to pull them into it.

Your music is cuck.

I don't believe it talks about race specifically, but once you know intelligence is hereditary, the rest follows.

Leftist intellectuals say that intelligence and height are both influenced by the immediate environment and genes, and suggest that if we manipulate the environment enough, black people will basically be on par with white people or something. They don't deny the genes, they just say there's more to it. This book shits on that idea, at least according to Taylor.

static1.squarespace.com/static/538634aee4b0b15c0516a524/t/583cb4a8c534a59807bbec47/1480373417496/the-neuroscience-of-intelligence-preview.pdf

not the complete text but its got a few samples, etc. Doesn't seem like he names the jew or anything but he also isn't shying away from uncomfortable conclusions.

also written by pic related so draw your own conclusions

I can't upload it, but it's on sanet.cd

Link to it then?

anonfile.com/r2A8R8cfba/The_Neuroscience_of_Intelligence.pdf

To totally disregard environment isn't any less silly.
Bell curve distributions exist for a reason.

Otherwise a feral wolf-child with supreme genetics would be just as intelligent as any other child with the same genetics.
The left simply overplays their hand in the 'environment' area. This is also why our education system is now actively trying to dumb down whites. They realize that to compensate for genetics, giving blacks an advantage isn't enough. They'll have to actively disadvantage whites as well. Academia is currently pushing through a number of memes that will be used to justify this.

I like the 10.000 year explosion too. What do you guys think of that book?

Lots and lots of books can be used against them, even from Atheist Kang Dawkins with his "The Selfish Gene". Behavioural genetics is established and all doubts were laid to rest the moment the Russians did that Silver Fox experiment. Same is true of neuroscience, the niggers are literally missing their frontal lobes. They can't reason like civilised people, they don't deserve to be around civilisation period.

kek.

Yeah, I could've just posted the links, didn't think about it.
I probably need to read the book to know why I am of inferior intelligence.

nitroflare.com/view/245208513AC09CA/Sanet.me_The_Neuroscience_of_Intelligence.pdf
rapidgator.net/file/9081685e7f6a1cefc2c04c3ebedbd9aa/Sanet.me_The_Neuroscience_of_Intelligence.pdf.html

I was about to say isn't Jared taylor fond of the jew as well?

Thanks.

It goes in a loop. Smart people build societies that create further smart people. If you go back far enough you can probably pin everything on environment, in as much as the harsh winters of Europe killed the dumber people who couldn't plan ahead. So if you want to improve a people's intelligence, I guess leaving them unassisted in an incredibly harsh environment for as long as it takes is the way to do it. Not exactly affirmative action.

"work sets you free"

I believe we have had a sufficient grasp of genetics for many centuries. All this science has done is reveal how impossible it is to use science (i.e. discovering that there are too many genes to account for and that we have to fall back on natural philosophy and observation once more to make sense of it). Studies are great–just a form of observation after all–but neuroscience applied to sociology is just a Jewish, Marxist, nihilist form of psychology like brain chemistry, seeking to oust our study of the soul (Jungian psychology) with materialism.

The number of genes that matters for human development is actually quite small, our genetic sequence is about 90% the same with other mammals. 95% the same with primates specifically.
For example did you know the real reason our skull is shaped differently from other primates is because of a single gene mutation that prevents our jaws from growing fully? Part of the process of an ape's growth into adulthood is their temporal jaw muscles growing until they connect to a ridge (the saggital crest) that grows at the top of the skull. This ridge comes at the sacrifice of a smaller brain cavity, the gene which dictates this specific jaw muscle growth which in turn triggers the development of the crest MYH16 has mutated and we pretty much have infant jaw muscles and juvenile skulls throughout our lives. This trait is why we may retain our higher intelligence then other great apes.

And yes even Niggers have this gene mutation.

Have a bump

who /neuropoor/ here?

More jewish science, that'll fix things!

Holy shit. We really do have to get this book attention. We can't just let it go completely ignored.

I take it you've never shown The Bell Curve to normies.

NEUROPOORS BTFO

Don't conflate intelligence with knowledge. Environment is irrelevant to intelligence, short of malnutrition, heavy metal exposure etc.

>>>/pdfs/6583

JUST

Interdesting. How do I get my hands on some gorilla gametes? I need to try some crisper on them.

Organic sauce . Must browse .

steak was dry thanx 4 the worchestershire sauce

"neuro-poverty" and "neuro-poor" should get memed hard, it might be the most effective way of calling a retard a retard, and a nigger a nigger at the same time in a social setting with normies without setting off their fee fees. Just be careful, don't make this problem out to be something that can be remedied as the word "poverty" and "poor" seem to imply.

Technically, the IQ bell curve is due to both environment and genetics. Genetics are responsible for probably 80% of the variance though. If everyone had an equal environment then the standard deviation in IQ might reduce from 15 to 12.

Right.

It's really is that simple, sociologists should stop wasting everyone's time and money trying to explain it away in delusional saccharin terms.

so the all the famines in places like ethopia could theoretically produce super-nogs with minds that can formulate algorithms beyond gibsmedat?
scary thought

Only if it's something that slightly smarter ones can better plan for and survive with much better odds.

Regular winters take a lot of variance out and give much stronger evolutionary pressure.

This worries me in regards to memeing it.