Éire/pol/ #9(?)

There hasn't been one of these in awhile
Don't forget to support NP and to encourage them to put forward candidates next year

So what have you lads been doing in your counties to spread proper Irish Nationalism instead of that Marxist Sinn Féin bullshit?

What's the diversity status in Ireland? 6 years ago it was 98% "white" .

It's 82.2% Irish and 9.5% other white AKA the Polish, so that's 91.7% in total.
The fact that almost one in five people aren't Irish in Ireland anymore is worrying me. They're saying the exact same "[X] won't become a non-[X] country!" thing they said to the Americans.
The only way we can fix this is deportations, but fuck if that will ever happen. We'd have to leave the EU first, become a ethno-nationalist majority country and hope the UN doesn't fuck us.

Just checked it: "White Irish: 82.2%, White Irish Traveller: 0.7%, Other White: 9.5% (total White: 92.4%), Asian: 2.1%, Black: 1.3%, Other: 1.5%, Not Stated: 2.6%"

It's fucking boggling how a non-colonial nation can even allow niggers in. Even a colonial one shouldn't, but with them there's the (((historical))) excuse. But Ireland? FUCKING WHY?

I'm here in Australia but eligible for Irish citizenship, what are the prospects for someone moving to Ireland?

Take a wild guess.

Pakis need to fucking leave
W H Y
H
Y
Fucking race mixing scum.

Enlighten me on the Travelers. Gypsy scum through and through, right?

Be there for your own country, lad.

Kinda, there are good ones and bad ones but mostly they're ejits who ride around on horses.

Fellow Australian here, there are shit loads of Irish coming here for jobs so I'm guessing things aren't too good there.

It's because we have a culture that basically tells us to leave when things get bad.
We import a ridiculous amount of low wage workers which makes it hard for the Irish to get jobs, so instead of sticking around they leave to find somewhere else. It's almost like the government is working to reduce the Irish population.

Thieving, child molesting, drug dealing cunts almost to a man.
Not genetically gypsies though despite the common behaviors.

I don't know man, we have 300K immigrants per year, mostly from China and India and no one in this country seems to have a problem with it. We don't even have that many Jews but we still have these problems. Maybe I'll feel more at home in my own country if I move to a white area.

It's severe enough that I can meet with extended relatives all over the place.
I don't know if that term means anything.

Jesus Christ, really? 300k fucking immigrants? I was debating on going over even as a low wage worker. What's wrong with the Irish?

Clearly not to you poofter. Go fucking top yourself cunt.

He's talking about the land down under, not Ireland.

That's awful regardless. Can't stand the colonies. There is a problem either the Irish tradition of running away, but imagine a whole nation formed by those people who do run away.

Has Irish nationalism gained any solid ground since 2016? IIRC 2-3% of the vote was split between the varying nationalist groups.

There's a good interview with the leader of NP here.

You will never vote for deportations when half the whites think thats evil. They will vote the country away unless you stop them. Look to your own history, did the Irish vote for freedom and sovereignty? Did the British vote when they removed the Irish from most of Ulster? Actions speak louder than words.

If we started throwing them into the Irish Sea we'd get the UN raining down on us.
Words cannot describe how much I hate the EU.

Holy shit, Australia.

Best way to understand knackers (travellers, pc term) is to think of them as semi-nomadic white trash who are involved in petty crime, drug dealing and sometimes ride around in horse-drawn carriages.
They figured out a way to get gibs by declaring themselves an ethnic minority, but they're just irish people who behave weird.