HAPPENING: Nazis Marching Nov 4

American flag waving fascists are doing a torch march tonight. Where? I don't know. I presume that's Thomas Jefferson statue in the background

archive.is/yiaHW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FrontPatriot
twitter.com/FrontPatriot/media
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/uvf-behind-racist-attacks-in-south-and-east-belfast-loyalist-paramilitary-group-behind-attacks-says-psni-30153199.html
carolynyeager.net/why-we-are-antisemites-text-adolf-hitlers-1920-speech-hofbräuhaus
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
unitedcats.wordpress.com/2009/04/13/just-for-fun-hitlers-ten-dumbest-mistakes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like the Nationalists are at University of Texas in Austin

PROOF OR LARP

Carry if you go to these events. People barely gave a shit about dead country music listeners. They'll care even less for dead nationalists.

Gib video or fuck off cunt.

this is embarassing, the skull masks are the epitome of LARP

Whats the point of adopting the Union Flag in the South?

What's the point of adopting the Union Flag for better optics if you wear a fucking skull mask that makes you look like a LARPing Counter-Striker:GO veteran?

Shut up faggot.

Hopefully a better video drops soon.

Good job Americans.

nu/pol/ is skinny virgins judging anyone who takes action now.

I'd agree with you, but students have been expelled and workers fired, all for being white and loving this country.

(((Mike Enoch))) doesn't like the It's Okay to be White campaign. Very telling.

This looks like vantard amerikwa and TRSodomites, but from what I've seen jihadmarchers also love it very much LMAO.

I suspect it's Patriot Front of Texas

twitter.com/FrontPatriot

(((mike enoch)))

its happening

It's pretty obvious this is staged. They're all false-flagging antifa scum.

>twitter.com/FrontPatriot
how many little gay civnat groups are there in the fucking US!?

Don't ever speak on European affairs again you little nigger.

Front patriot isn't even close to civnat, are you retarded?

you've never seen what an Antifa's body looks like. You probably don't even lift

These are not antifa. They're Chad Nationalists.

are you retarded? Patriot Front is a Fascist group. America is the most White Supremacist nation to ever exist and the fascest symbol is all over our monuments and even in our Congress

twitter.com/FrontPatriot/media
Controlled opposition promoting the blue party? Does anyone have any other theory? (((Kike Enoch))) retweeting them seems fishy.

Keep kvetching you sniveling worm.

The Democrats were always the White mans party you little fuck tard. Muh blue is only tied to one thing.

look who's not an operator

nice damage control for your buddies, nice demonstration done on the (((4th Novemember))), (((Kike Enoch))) supporting you. Can you be more obvious FEDs? TRSodomites need to go

literally everyone counter signaling this flash rally today would shit their pants if they were forced to go to a rally

Who the fuck are you?

can you people shill for democrats harder?

you will never get rid of us

keep obsessing over us

it feeds our egos

shoo shoo TRSodomites

my personal favorite is face koozie

you've been saying that for like 11 months and we've grown so much we have a presence on nearly ever far right forum

how did that doxxing mike enoch work out for ya? LOL

last time I checked you guys got little problems, dicky spenz was shouted off stage in Florida and Shelbyville was a disaster so your buddies had to cancel the second rally. everything (((enoch))) touches turns to shit. Sorry.

the aut-right is dying. Maybe stop shilling it over here, huh?

That's acceptable.

So Andrew Jackson is anti White is he?

strawman

Was he or not you fucking prick.

I take it that black men w/ torches and bandanas are just business as usual.

bruh you don't even lift>>10849062

Shut the fuck up you stupid faggot. Drip the meme speak and realize what the fuck is going on.

But of course, you do al ready and it's your job to try and tell us this isn't a false flag because "durr lefteests cnt lift and r not chadz"

Go die in a hole you rat kike

bruh, you don't even have followers

have you accesed the content from behind the paywall :^)

listen to yourself

Holla Forums will be consumed by the Nationalists marching in the streets. You will join us

I'm not laughing at (((enoch))) his genes made him exploit you, I'm just ridiculing losers like you.

Also nice movement you got there, you already thrown Cantwel, Fields and those Florida losers under the bus.

>(((nationalists)))
you mean fed controlled opposition. And you know whats teh funniest thing TRSodomite? Boards like this are doing God's work showing r*dditors and other Trumpfags you are all (((controlled opposition))), the alt-lite are adapting this strategy and in several months you will find yourself surrounded by hostile groups, who know you are.

you're convincing me so hard bro

omfg user on internetz completely made me reject actual white nationalist revolution

kys

lol good luck trying to stop us faggot

Who isn't controlled opposition? I'd like to join them.

nobody goy

everyone is controlled opposition

don't believe

stay home

Everybody get a load of this fag. Specifically disrupting a thread for a potentially important rally. Tell me, fellow Holla Forums poster, which white nationalist publications or personalities do you approve of?

This is pure unadulterated faggotry with a side of gay sauce. Tiki torches again? God damn why not go with assless chaps and dildo helmets while your at it.

you can't have a white revolution if one of your leaders is (((kike enoch))), bruh

posts like mine are enough to stop your fed-fest

yeah, bruh, go into the streets with (((enoch))) and get arrested, revolution wooooooo

if (((kike enoch))) is their main supporter then yeah, I'm totaly guilty of disrupting this important rally by the feds

So who do you like, man? Who's cool? Who's hip with the real white nationalists?

stay mad

keep posting and obsessing about us

i smile so hard when i read your butthurt

Hello Mr. Shill.
Kill yourself.

Every time Antifa/BLM show up, they destroy property and attack people.
If we stay home, they look like the thugs they are and we win.
If we go out there, we get ID'd, attacked, then blamed for any self-defense we do.

We're not stupid, Mr. Shill.
We know this is a false flag.
Kill yourself.

Use that one more time you little nigger.

Are you dumb?

you wish TRSodomite

So… what will Antifa show up to if we stay home?

you dont know any because you're not a white nationalist and dont care (:

LMAO even on halfchan they get rekt and called feds, lmao, get fucked

fuck off kikefy

1. Spread Hate
2. Polarize Country
3. Repeat

You talk like a nigger don;t like you're above anyone you fucking prick.

Is this a joke?

those first two are fake

I want the average white shitlib to be violently thrashed by BLM tomorrow

your jig is up, halfchan is r/the_donald territory and Trump supporters aren't buying your shite.

In several months the aut-kike will be surrounded by groups that know that (((kike enoch))) and his like can't be trusted.

TICK TOCK

Good. Say that when you open your lips the first time.

The fuck are you on about you little shit stain?

The police and military you dimwit.

Right, just like all the other people that want to change the world. If we stay home, we win.

Who's better than Enoch? Who, in your mind, exemplifies the spirit of white nationalism?

so the police and military will show up somewhere for no reason, then antifa attacks them? i'm still not understanding how this goes down without us having a rally….

I would really cut your throat and watch you die.

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that he isn't a jew, yet he married a fucking kike, how does that exemplify white nationalism?!

There's no point in trying to nail down the shills on that. I've tried it many times, the answer is Hitler. Apparently everybody trying to save us in the (((current year))) is a Jew, a fed, a shill, or a fag, and there is nothing we can do about it and no hope for anybody.

Oh yeah and, if we stay home we win. I'm not sure anybody actually believes these people the premise is so fucking stupid.

fuck those half-assed rallies. they acomplish nothing, just lead to people getting arrested.

Are implying something?

Oh piss off you fucking prick.

>calls people shills while shilling for (((kike enoch)))
CIA isn't sending their best

agency, determination, and measurable devotion.
faggot.

Okay Nathan Damigo. Never thought I'd see optics cucks on Holla Forums. Remember you silly little revolutionary extremists, the answer is to STAY HOME. Whatever you do, STAY HOME. Do not do anything. You will win, don't worry.

Tell me than, you fucking Jewish fed.

I haven't said one word about kike enoch you retarded Jew.

Piss off cunt you hold no weight here.

You can't have IRL politics Goy! I'll send the government to annoy you until you stop talking! mwahahahahahahahaha

btw bois who's reading Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack? He has an excellent article about rally optics, namely that they should be held on private property instead and this cuts out all the downsides of public rallies

Antifa organized this event for the 4th, not us.
And if you actually payed attention last year during the election, they go around breaking shit, blocking traffic, and attacking people whether their opposition shows up to the event or not.

We already have our man in the White House, if you morons at TRS would stop lowering yourselves to the same level as Antifa/BLM by doing the exact same illegal shit they do, Trump will clean up all of this.

You realize the media is on their side, right? If Antifa gets violent, and you LARPing TRS faggots gets violence, THEY WIN, because the MSM will do their very best to hide one side's violence and display the other's.
Remember Charlottesville.

what? fuck your gay rallies, they acomplish nothing, are totaly disjointed and don't send any message and often your people get arrested or beat after them. How do they help?

Also letting spencer lead the movement after getting punched was really a dumb move. Everytime people here the word "spencer" they think about a squirly faggot crying on camera.

wait nevermind i was accidentally shilling you
now i understand the scenario you're talking about
hey man i hope antifa do go on the warpath and get themselves massacred. that would undoubtedly be the best for us all. it wont happen tho. i think they wouldnt do such a thing if plans weren't already in place with the police departments and city governments. anyways as i said we should hold private property rallies to fix all this.

I'd rather blast one of you fucks with some bird shot you little bastards love spitting on our name while pushing what we do as your work.

DENIED

I typed that out bc i knew the wordfilter
wait wait hold on
Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack

You aren't from here, are you.
Yes, let's all meet up IRL so we can be ID'd and have our IDs handed over to the useful idiot SJWs.
Where the fuck do you think you are?
This isn't reddit.

So we still have on the table, Who my dear master, should I follow? Because you say everybody is a Kike!

And nobody has contended the assertion that the best thing we can do is fucking stay home and jack off. You stupid worthless retarded useless pieces of scum.

Communist detected.

Wow, I've never seen this horse shit shilled before. Literally nobody believes this. Go back to r/thedonald and maybe you'll get some upboats.

So how do we turn white nationalism into a political movement without physically organizing? It seems to me these ideas aren't extreme anymore, and we at some point must demand validity. What's your proposal? Please don't say stay home forever.

I'm pretty sure i'm on your side, my dude. I'm also pretty sure you've been drinking.

You're another faggot trying to win an argument you're not built for.

Says the Jew, who doesn't want me to fight.

Fuck you.

I thought we were fat virgins Chaim. :^)

My apologies for the friendly fire.

Still needs to be considered.

Run along you little twerp. I'd pepper your ass with some salt rock just to watch you dance.

Lol. Answer me you little faggot, who is your Hitler, who do you trust to lead us? What do we have that is better than what is happening? Is there anything we can do other than stay home and beat off?

You just outed yourself as one of the 'Trump is a kike/compromised/etc' shills.
Compare this with your statement just now:
You're projecting, a key feature of lefty scum.
Kill yourself.

We stay home for the most part, yeah.
This is 1984, user, except the Internet is throwing a giant wrench into the Orwellian dystopia.
We organize, online, anonymously.
Redpilling.

Given how adverse or foreign you are to the concept of redpilling people, something that was essential to winning last year, I don't really get the feeling you're from here, either.

how else are you supposed to know they are ebil nazis?

You didn't ask a question you fucking mongrel.

Hmm, haven't heard of these guys before now. And spooky masks and fire? That doesn't seem very PR friendly.
What's the bet the kill some poor innocent antifa or throw up Roman salutes everywhere they go, especially when in front of CNN cameras

to be fair i called you a shill. Its crazy out here man. Lots of love to ya

fair enough dude. I didn't really think about this rally being on the day of the Antifa Spring. Totally unnecessary.

you're getting your people mixed up shill. lmao. You think trump is just gonna…. make an ethnostate, then ask people to come live in it? even though no one asked? We need to ask, we need to voice our political interests and make them known

Are you a faggot?

We are growing. We are growing stronger.

Anti Alt-Right Shills will not replace us!

Fuck off back to your sodomite board >>Holla Forums

I am kinda conflicted, on one side i completely hate these larping "neo-nazis", especially where i come from they are all borderline retarded school dropouts. I know its mostly controlled opposition but its point is to undermine the credibility of nationalist ideals and its working. On the other side i'm not sure if most of the board is actually different. Its filled with larpers and try hards to the brim. Worshiping dead idols and clinging to the past like they are traumatized. The Jew holds the past against the white man, time to move on and make the future instead. Don't care if you call me a shill, neo nazis and a embarrassing plague i wouldn't share an ethno state with. I just fucking hate them.

there were 4 addressable questions in that post, sir

Local politics is what is promoted around here you fucking slouch you;d know that if you werent some bastard.

You wish, just somebody not interested in blindly supporting "nationalist groups" with Doris money in their back pockets

Yeah go take a video the next time you swallow on cam you little faggot.

Yes I did you nigger.

No, but he is not one of us you utter retard. The trump is "one of us" so you must do "absolutely nothing" narrative does not fly here.

You'll find plenty of friends, college students, and drunken WN parties in IE, you cuck.

Are you going to reply to every post in this thread you little pecker smoker? I swear you cunts are only worthy of being put on a cross.

Kek, and they say there are no shills here. Either that or nu/pol/ is spreading

Go make a point then you fucking slouch.

See, the shills have no reply when you ask who they support except "Nobody" and that we should do "Nothing." This is how you tell who Jewish.

I support certain lads you aren't nor will ever be apart of them.

Shills have been on a roll trying to gaslight the idea that Nationalism especially white nationalism is bad. Don't fall for it, they've been really pissy ever since the "its okay to be white" stuff.

You do OP know those philosophies aren't the same right? From your image it could even be Proud Boys.

what you're hiding, kike, is that you don't even care for one at all

The past is not a weakness, it is neutral. Just because the kikes use their concocted holohoax and 'muhd slavery' against you, doesn't mean you should also forget never to bring corded electronics with you into a bathtub try it, you fucking faggot

You do know this stated here right?

Which IRA then? Which one isn't full of Jew feds? The RIRA? The PIRA?

Don't ever mention RWDS in your life.

Yes and? Kikes are pissing their pants over it and then claim white nationalism is the worst thing ever.

And? Fuck them.

spotted the kike

That's what trying to say you fucking dumb ass. They are trying to subvert this board, leftypol is trying the same thing.

My mistake, you're a fucking loyalist to England and the Queen. The most cucked country on the planet.
Not only that, you are trying to shill against american Nationalism. You are a walking joke.

Have they ever prevailed tho?

So what I've gathered from this thread is that the left's plan is to be "both sides" of the riot, in hope that they can catch and attack real right wingers.

Nigger. Look at cuckchan.

Sure thing faggot. You haven't ran a single nigger out of your town.

So your point is scorched earth?

Those memes were faked to discredit antifa. That said, it's a good idea, and hopefully there will be no such conflicts happening.

I'm not sure who's trying to outjew who in this thread anymore. I think we all agree that there's a war coming, and that we have to prepare with like minded people. But the (((official alt right))) is a massive honeypot, whose members are probably all infiltrators from every police department up to every alphabet and even mossad. Instigating violence will not win us this war, it gives people a chance to rally around those who wish to destroy them (ala. holohoax). Stay on the defensive, hold the line and know that (((they))) are loosing the narrative and will soon break.
They will start the war, stay alive long enough to end it.

See I'm out of the loop on this. So nobody is going to show up on either side?

You run around sporting the flag of England, of your banished criminal forefathers, claiming Ulster as your home, several counties of which you have lost, just like the rest of Ireland. You are a loser. Light your bonfires faggot, and wait for the IRA response when your troops again line the borders after brexit. You're fucked.

But this is all for another thread. I am going to cease arguing with you because you are a foreigner trying to shill on american nationalism.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/uvf-behind-racist-attacks-in-south-and-east-belfast-loyalist-paramilitary-group-behind-attacks-says-psni-30153199.html
Have the article faggot. Imagine being such a faggot you don't know about Norn Iron.

Who knows what antifa is up to today. But Enoch's event he posted was already finished at the time of posting. There won't be any of our rallies or anything to use the tactic on. I just figured that out. Man what a confusing OP.

Why the fuck are people still following him? Didn't TRS literally become right wing SA with a paywall and all? If they weren't goons before, they are now.

"haha goys just let us dox you"

Bro you're being way too irish for me to be comfortable. Will you please take your overbearing irishness and your desire to share your stories about ireland into a different thread, potentially a thread about ireland and its various paramilitaries and why yours is the best?

What really is your point you fucking tard? The non whites get ran out it doesnt happen on a daily basis because it doesn't have to when they are gone.

Who the fuck cares
These types of groups are to attract radicals/extremists that already exist

The point is that the US and Belfast are not the same. Oh and get back to me after you retake south Belfast.

Atomwaffen is all twinks, which is hilarious.

Oh really m8? How about you fuck off and kys.

Feds really stepped up their game. Top LARP with radiation sign.

Hail DEVON! :^)

Because he's what we have, user. This nigga gets on this podcast, and he straight talks mad shit about the jews for 3 hours at a time. They have 2 free shows per week, more than before.

we all want to run niggers out of our towns, user. Since you're so good at it, will you help us? Immigrate to America and do it again my man. This could be the last time anyone has to chase niggers out of their town, ever. Are you in?

Their Florida cell was going to bomb a nuclear power plant, this was of course thwarted with the murders and arrests. Doesn't seem very Larpy to me.

While being married to one. He's a goddamn weathervane and you're a fool for following him because he's blowing the right flavor of smoke up your ass. Focus on actual self improvement and local networking.

Holla Forums is like a visit to the zoo, you find all kinds of curious "muh exclusive club is better then yours" faggots on here. If it weren't for the news some good discussions sometimes, i would avoid this board like a pile of shit. Stop treating it like your larp playground, try hards.

Get back to me when you retake your town you little faggot go march some more and see what happens. What have you done again to think you shit talk real lads? Like you'd have the balls to walk anywhere in Belfast.

You mean FBI painted them as terrorists to arrest the rest of twinks as spooky terrorists? Fbi has to pretend its work is valuable. Controlled opposition.

Are you wearing a bib?

They were taken out because the drunken Dane was actually tipping over too much of the FBI's controlled opposition via Spencer and Enoch. Totally accidentally, too, which is hilarious.

Well he's Jewish so it's not surprising he doesn't like the idea of white people being OK with being white.

Nigger i could have married a jew 3 years ago. Have you listened to his defense of himself? I don't know why you would tell people not to listen to them. What's the harm in an anti-semetic podcast? its not authentically anti-semetic?

Try harder to fit in, rabbi.

Reminder they've swept this aside and never answered for what we've found out.

Are you saying Natt is a fed asset?

What's the goal?
Why shouldn't I listen to TRS?

I bet you think Alex Jones will address the JQ one day too

Because their actions are not in concordance with their words. They are liars.

No, the opposite. When he exposed Spencer and Enoch and AV, he accidentally showed the feds' hand. Not to say he's clean, after his arrest it's clear he's not trustworthy.

Because Mike married a kike before he was red pilled?

Dear Kek please cause a happenin in Anaheim today, I want blizzard to sugger

Very convenient, don't you think? And even if that's the case, if he was truly redpilled he would confront his wife about being jewish. What do you think that conversation went like?

so your argument is legitimately that his anti-semitism was not authentically anti-semetic, so it doesnt count? lmao dude.

convenient? no, i'd say it was not convenient for him. kind of threw a wrench in his whole dream he's got going on. What's your deal?

it seems off.

Youll be a fool to trust him.

You're not anti-semetic if you are married to a kike, full stop.
It's a convenient excuse to dismiss the fact that he is still married to a kike. And you ignored the important part of the post. When/if Mike confronted his wife about being jewish, that conversation could have went 1 of 2 ways:
He confronts her about being jewish with facts about jewish subversion and jewish lies about the holohoax. She accepts these factual arguments and becomes a self-hating kike, they stay married.
The same scenario as above but instead of accepting the factual arguments, his wife REEEEEEEEEE's and refuses to listen. Out of fear and desperation, Mike goes against his new found ideals and stays married to an unapologetic kike.

If scenario 1 is true, his wife would certainly be more active on TRS or have her own resistance to kikes. She doesn't. What does this tell you?

If you had a brain you would switch from SJW colleges to ones you have a chance at reaching an audience.
Instead you will self limit what you can do for the movement by causing shit like the restaurant fight someone got on video. Keep going to sjw campuses like Berkeley and Ann Arbor and eventually you wreck everything with your idiocy.
Best thing dickie could do is keep his head down and just do speeches at colleges that are not liberal shit holes. But nooo he's going to UofM then probably another liberal shithole (may I suggest yale for your tour).
You guys act as a brake on any real rise in nationalism with your awful understanding of optics even if you aren't shills. Yeah Dickie is a little young to be taken seriously and the Jim Jones look is just bad. Maybe another 10 years but I am sure an organic leader is beyond your ability to find. Best thing you could do is work venues you wont get 4k pajama clad morons picking fights that you foolishly respond to.

Okay. So mike is lying about everything, he doesnt really hate the jews. he spends 3 hours drunkenly angrily ranting about the jews and he's just reading the script mossad gave him. weekly for years. hours and hours and hours of talking and talking. that was all lies. i'll grant you that.

But, how does it hurt us that he is saying these things? if the content is effectively what it needs to be, and he says the words, they go in people's ears, how is this bad?

Mike is not with his wife since he was doxxed.

I said what anglin said. We should rent private spaces and hold events there.

Anyone who is not a kike themselves can answer this question without outside help.
Divorce papers or GTFO

Private spaces are a no for several reasons.
1. you place the owner in a position and yourselves to be pressured out
2. not free and requires shekels and advertising
3. you will literally embolden whatever sjw's live in the communities you rent halls in to whip up a movement trying to restrict you or others in some way from coming back. Figure they attempt another novel attack on the 1st amendment which some of us will have to pay more money to abolish.

Go to smaller colleges or ones with huge white student pops. There is literally no reason to go to Ann Arbor. Bringing it up because it is mostly shitskins and pajeets and the whole fucking town is sjw central. What's the point now? The name has been made. Now the risk is too great that your luck will run out and something truly damaging will happen.

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack

You stupid fucks need to stay indoors armed, with friends & family. I think there's a lot of fucking shills here trying to get good people killed. From your friend in NZ, stay.the.fuck.inside. Do not fucking listen to these cunts. If this hasn't blown over by the end of the weekend, it'll be all on. If you go out now to fight, you are just as guilty as the fucking gommies. I'm too drunk to deal with this shit, but you kike cunts trying to get my lads killed need to fuck off. Fuck you.

this fucking bread.

< he insults the skull
what a faggot

yes, I will insult the skull it's juvenile and stupid. Especialy when you dox those ebil nazis and they look like a typical fucking twink

why did your movement threw Fields and Cantwel under the bus? Spencer not even once mentioned their imprisonment publicaly.

He's not redpilled. He's an entertainer.

confirmed for foreign body. go back to wherever you came from.
you mean the kike James Bloom, son of Samantha Meyer?
How fucking new are you?
How fucking new are you?

you sound scared kike

Christ

nice try kike

This tbh

Absolutely degenerate, you make a mockery of NS you kike.

Nice try Mordecai

They're not LARPing, you're just cucking.

I agree, this is cringey. Just look at those people. All they needed to do was nothing, to make us look good. Instead, I'm sure they'll be there instigating trouble, scaring the normies away.

I bet (((Spencer))) probably has something to do with it.

nazi is a pejorative. Natsoc is a term for respect, cuck. Why did Vantard America let a jew in?

hahahaha cry about it faggot. watching you get your panties in a twist over symbolism cracks me the fuck up. SHOW ME YOUR IDENTITY PAPERS UDEN!

This shit reeks of false flag to create a media narrative. That, or just retards who don't realize they're doing Soros work for free.

absolutely retarded

and the public thinks

So many kikes ITT.

I agree, but I actually think it's a little of both actually. Marxists probably faked this entire "event" just to get these LARP'ers out and about today. Then, they can point their finger and say "Look, evil Nazi's".

Meanwhile, you'll have these people with absolutely no common sense at all saying "Muh Hitler" or "White people everywhere will begin joining us, despite WN being demonized for the past 70 years. Just you watch."

Either way, it's obviously controlled opposition. Probably funded by (((Soros))).

I hate how these faggots believe in social classes, when classes are defined by wealth, one day you can be 'lower class', then the next day you can be 'upper class' just by circumstance. It's complete nonsense, the JWP has to do with splitting people into groups, this is done by ridding of standards/ideals of which destroys unity and loyalty. Once you have a stupefied and indoctrinated gentile, you spew out theories and shill them in the media, of which never work(complete humbug), which create a more divided gentile populace than before. Liberalism is used to apply these means, as they think of the most nonsense reasoning and whatnot to these false ideologies, to where when the theory cannot be applied it is usually claimed that we weren't 'advanced' enough.

you mean juden? Expect a holodomor for you neo-nazi fags that make a mockery of NatSoc.

Those people are either
- clueless - they totaly don't understand their impotent flash mobs in the middle of the night don't acomplish anything and are just an occasion to fan their own balls about holding a BIG BADASS RALLY (when people are asleep)
- shekel farmers - like (((enoch))) who started a cult and just scam people for wall money or donations while they sell people totaly counterproductive methods and there is high risk they are controlled opposition

hahaha look how excited you were to call out a typo! those who comment on others grammar and spelling usually have nothing to say. this was your big chance kike and you blew making a fool out of yourself

What I'm seeing is Antifa goons larping as "Nationalists" to give the globalist, Soros-cock-loving press a photo-op to smear decent Nationalists with.

They are attempting to equate "Nationalist" with "Nazi." And their doing it by trying to make Nationalists look "scary."
A Nationalist simply loves his country, and puts his country first, so he naturally opposes globalist filth…globalist filth like Soros & his Rothschild owners.

Well nazi means Nationalist. Nazi Sozi means Nationalist Socialist. Basically the wretched left wants everyone dead, including people that simply love their country.

Civil war confirmed?

No one will revolt. The poor who actually fight still hope for a job. The rioters are rich kids who are weak and would never fight for real.

screencap this.

I don't deny that, and I know what the word Nazi is.
But you don't have to be socialist to be a Nationalist, and the real fight in this world, right now, is between Nationalists and globalists.
Globalists are behind the massive influx into white countries of non-whites, globalists are the reason our tariffs have been dropped, allowing your jobs to leave the country, but those companies still allowed to sell here. Globalism is nothing more than a cartel of the very wealthy, mostly Jews, trying to bring back feudalism on a world-wide scale, with themselves as the "nobility" & tyrants.

Nations have governments, and in the west, those governments still have to answer to their citizens, to one degree or another…this means the only power the citizens really wield, is through those governments…and it is that power the globalists seek to crush, so all people are subject to their whims.
There is one other power some of us hold…the power to rise up and kill.
This is a power that is a last resort, because when it is unleashed, it cannot be truly controlled, and civility goes right out the window. It is mass-murder, lynchings, and summary executions without trial. It is blood in the gutters, of both the guilty and innocent.

But it IS a last resort, nonetheless. Be ready for it, and pray it's never necessary.

Take pride in everything you do user, one mistake and you ruin an entire argument.

absolute blasphemy
Not sure if its mostly underage fags, or just low IQ faggots, its not about being merely white, its more about with deeper roots than that such as being Aryan, Mediterranean, [insert diverse white sub-race here].

That is true, but 'Nazi' is actually a play on words for a Bavarian word that means "simple-minded" - which is why anyone who uses this word I am hesitant of trusting their statement. It does have other meanings, that is putting it bluntly, but I can't seem to find my source on the real definition. It was first used by a Jewish newspaper, of which they used the term to mock National Socialists. It really shows shows far the rabbit hole goes for nearly everyone to be national socialists a derogatory term, unknowingly. This is also talked about in 'Europa - the last battle', though I don't plan on going through 20 hours of footage to find the instance.

exactly, who the fuck wants to be like europe

to call

if theyre controlled op you shouldnt join them

le 56% face

Isnt Europe changing at a faster rate though? And isn't the second derivative of that change, the change in the rate of change, much quicker?

god damn always so much kvetching on here when white men actually get out on the streets. Starting to wonder if this board hasnt been completely taken over by leftists at this point with how much focus there is on attacking our own.

mods are sleeping anons are sleeping shills and leftists dont need sleep because they arent human

You obviously dont understand the socialism part if you think being individually nationalistic is going to solve shit. You want to post anti-Natsoc sentiment, go do it on cuckchan. This is a National Socialist board.

I don't care about this tiki torch/scary mask march, do what you feel like doing, personally I think it's pretty stupid.

Yea, yea, it's a "Christian board" too, I've heard it all before.
If you want a hugbox, that's all you'll get, you know.
I'm not a socialist, but I have no problems with certain aspects of it. All government & social organization is socialism, to one degree or another.
But I'm unquestionably a Nationalist, I have no love for the disgusting, power-mad filth that make up the globalist cartels, and those that work for them are one of two things, grovelers or dupes, and this includes Antifa & every "one-worlder" hippie that has ever disgraced the world with their birth.

The main difference being that they had Hitler, George Lincoln Rockwell would be spinning in his grave if he could see you clowns 'protesting'.

All these protests boil down to is ego trips for retards and a chance for the feds to nail us and the media to make us into a boogyman.

It worked with an ethnostate. Selflessness, working to advance your race is a far more noble goal than the judeophilic capitalism you're probably fellating.

this

That's what kills me about all of this. You have these supposed "white nationalist" speakers and such who have a rather large audience of disgruntled young white men, and what do they do? Instead of giving them sound and solid advice like:

They say, "Heil Trump!" while saluting and waving flags with swastikas on them. Then, they begin forming rallies with people with degenerate tattoos all over their bodies and face wearing swat gear. All while expecting people who have been brainwashed into hating Nazi's, to join them. It's absolutely ludicrous.

If you were to tell me that this wasn't (((controlled opposition))), I'd be very surprised. I'll support a WN movement that does it the right way. Get young disgruntled white men back into white culture, not acting like a bunch of degenerate ANTIFA Soros shills.

This.
And the problem is that, if you want to gain support, you have to give the normies something they can identify with. And after an entire lifetime of brainwashing & indoctrination, even the truth is not going to make a dent in their pre-conceptualized shells.
They will never support the NatSoc symbols or old slogans, the movement would need to be repackaged.
And if you want it to fly at all in the U.S., it has to acquiesce to the Bill of Rights, which is almost a religious dogma to most.

Exactly, lol they think they can gain power the same way as the antifags, by acting like a bunch of niggers in the streets.

If you feel the need to carry you shouldn't go to the event at all. If you end up using a gun, you'll have ruined your life, your friends lives, destroyed the purpose of the event, and probably shut down whatever movement or organization you're working with. Look at what happened to the guys in Gainesville. It's pointless retardation.

Should band together to hire those airplanes that pull signs to pull "It's Okay To Be White'' signs over the marches.

This

I don't disagree with this, but also I don't disagree that people should be rewarded for their hard work and creativity.
I understand that money has been perverted to evil uses, and I see no problem with limiting an individual's wealth cap, nor eliminating usury. Money is, in it's purest form, a tool of exchange, after all, and it should not be linked to power.
But neither do I see it useful to tell someone that no matter what he does or how hard he works, that he cannot ever have access to an opulent lifestyle, as that tends to crush ambition (and is more in line with communism, anyway).

Hitler did not crush capitalism, so much as he simply demanded those that benefit from it remain in service to their nation, and place their nation above their desire for profit. I don't have a problem with this, I can't imagine any normal person would.

Looks like somebody needs another reminder that Mike Enoch is a literal kike

Controlled opposition is not some wild conspiracy theory, it is a very real fact of life, and it's used routinely in media, both "news" programs & "entertainment" programs.

He proved he was heavily southern European.

thats a great idea

Would it actually work?

No, you'd cut your hand racking the next shell.

Not with that handle, but the concept is sound and has been around for hundreds of years. You need something with a mellower curve in the grip to be able to both swing it as a melee weapon and aim it as a firearm.

Those are FBI agents.

Yeah, Enoch "proved" he's "heavily southern European" right after directly admitting he's a kike on three separate occasions.

It's interesting how there is all this attempt at division on the far right tbh. Everyone is an agent.

That's because every single "leader" on the far right is either a literal kike or a federal agent. That's how controlled opposition works.

Why would he lie about a thing like that?
It's in their "heavily southern European" DNA.

I'm sure if a figure like Pierce were alive today, you'd be calling him a kike as well, because I'd wager you're either a schitzoid or a leftist. I'm saying this as a fascist, by the way, I don't consider myself alt-right, I'm just not stupid enough to fall for childishness.

It’s like truckers ride on Washington DC. They baited 4pol hard. And their shills became very angry when you confronted them directly. I got told that I would rot in prison just for telling people not to go. That santili guy was fed too. This event is very similar.

Btw what have antifa and friends done yet?

Nothing that I know of, but a full page ad in the NYT is too expensive to be a little prank. I suspect we'll start to see them show up late afternoon to get good and riled up in time for sundown.

Are you really implying that Hitler was a capitalist? He quite literally declared himself and his parties as enemies of capitalism. Capitalism runs afoul of everything he believed. Would recommend rereading what he said.

Nice deflection, CIAnigger. Enoch is a kike, Spencer is an agent, every single so called leader on the alt-kike is controlled opposition. Holla Forums knows and there's nothing you can do about it but kvetch.

Are you that mentally unstable faggot who has it out for Spencer?

fixed tbh

Alright shlomo, whatever you say. I should just keep shitposting anonymously and dismiss everyone who tries to do anything. Just keep in mind that it was us fascists who drew first piss towards the "alt-right", and they shot back when CVille went to shit by blaming us.

fixed

Wtf, I just checked and he actually said that stuff. Do people who support him even know he supports this Marxist crap?

Why would anyone have anything out for Spencer? He just doesn't deny the holohoax, says Marx was kinda right, sucks off israel like a vacuum cleaner, sticks up for (((Kike Enoch))), and was mentored by the heeb Paul Gottfried. How could anyone be against this perfectly legitimate white nationalist? :^)

Because its a waste of time if hes trying to convince whites to be racially conscious through mainstream media outlets.
Do you have a nigger tier IQ? Hes using the ethnostate of israel (which americans support en masse) to prove the concept of a white ethnostate. If you had to choose between kikes being in your country or deporting them all to israel what would you go with? Be realistic you fucking idiot.
This is out of context. I'm pretty sure he was talking about economics here, hence the "kinda" right.

Ah so you are that mentally unstable faggot. I'm not even defending spencer, but you focus on him as if there's no one else to focus on. I remember you because you never stop posting spencer in every single thread. You should probably off yourself post haste

but Europe is cuck HQ. They have zero defensive measures against the black hordes.
but thats wrong, you fucking reatrds. Americans have had to put up with savages since day 1 when they were shooting injuns with flintlock muskets. Whites in south Africa have been alone and outnumbered since day 1 and they managed to create the first world there.
Women in europe get raped by niggers multiple times walking home and they even have less niggers than the US. a small amount of savages spells doom for the european cuck, but Americans have been growing and having to put up with them for hundreds of years.
parts of the south are still segregated. I know because I live in Georgia. Even the "liberal" whites can only be seen in white areas.
yes, the 2nd amendment means something. if you cant own guns or need a government permission slip for them, you arent a citizen, you are a subject and target for nigger rape.

i agree, the alt-right are very obviously controlled opposition

Just got here, any news on antifa protests in the US?

The dumber ones probably don't. The more aware ones are complicit.

There it is. Right out of the script. Page 19, paragraph 2: "if an evil POLak points out that Agent Spencer is rabidly pro-Pissrael, dismiss it by saying he's just using it to prove the concept of a white ethno-state."

He also shills for (((Kike Enoch))) as part of his master plan to save the white too, amirite?

I’ve been waiting for this all week and I haven’t seen anything particularly interesting yet.

My point proves itself

fixed

Are you implying Germany did not have a military industrial complex? Are you implying those companies were not making money selling equipment to the military?
Are you saying there were no wealthy Germans under Hitler?

This is art.

This LARP looks well funded. Who pays for them besides Soros?

Neat.

Socialism, in the german system, was not antithetical to personal wealth nor was industrialization impossible. It just lent itself to having strong ethical implications placed upon a person's income. If you remember, people were fined if they were not sufficiently charitable with their incomes, as was the case with the wealthy as well. People became wealthy, but not unreasonably so. The state's stressed that a person needn't let his pursuit of wealth interfere with the benefit of kith and kin. It is only under capitalism where profit became the ultimate goal and not a tool.

You haven't put forth an argument, you're just spamming the same images in every thread with out of context Spencer quotes and a strangely effete image of Spencer that you undoubtedly stroke yourself to.

That's not capitalism on its own. The investment-based economy survived under Hitler, but its utility function (the thing it's designed to maximize) was shifted toward defense and the public good, rather than unrestricted profits for kikes.

Are you starting to grasp why Uncle Adolf was treated like he was worse than Hitler? Worst threat of the 20th century, goy.

There's no script faggot. Hes explicity said that before. He's saying the same thing for jews as he is for non whites. 'We're not here to genocide you, we just want our white ethostates' - something like that.
I dont like spencer, and maybe he IS a cianigger. But stop making shit up and strawmanning. You end up looking like the shill here.

National Action are considered terrorists in England, chances are they just took the name but if it's actually national action then it's unlikely they're larpers.

You should go back there and take your thinly veiled "dox DA NAZIS" threads with you.

Jonestein tier

You know what? Alt-right shit aside, I'm sick of this mentality. That one has to be lead around by somebody else, by their ideas, by their will. I can understand that inclination if you're just the Average Joe Peon who has been satisfied going wherever the breeze takes him, but Average Joe Peon doesn't come here. Neither does he care about what you have to say until you can adequately convince him, which requires your own pool of knowledge to draw from.

On that note, this is where inquisitive minds seeking answers come to gather. Those answers shouldn't be coming from some chucklefuck with a microphone; they should be coming from observation and study. /pdfs/, /zundel/, or hell, LibGen has most of what you want to know about. Afterwards when you find yourself asking "what should I do?", you should be able to come up with your own answers. Share them amongst us if you'd like. This mentality of requiring a leader is just downright pathetic. Be your own god damn leader.

My argument is that Spencer is controlled opposition and my over post proves it. For some reason this makes you assmad

Pick one

Not everyone is a leader though. Some operate better with direction, which is why having leaders, while not essential to those of us with enough agency to operate on our own, do benefit 'Average Joe' because of his inability to lead or understand without a guiding hand.

Too many chiefs not enough indians

Spencer is a gigantic faggot, but you guys need to realize that these threads are full of false flagging faggots that are trying to get us to do their bidding. This group has no affiliation with TRS or even the alt right and this thread is full of faggots on both sides trying to convince anons otherwise to create an excuse to attack them. Just like the car of peace incident (((anons))) were so hell bent on doxing Fields and getting that info out to the media and the left they completely ignored the fact he was being chased and attacked by a communist lynch mob. And if you refused to side with the bolsheviks gnashing their teeth you were labelled a shill. That event was a huge eye opener to me and I refuse to do the media's or the commies' bidding again.

obviously this is black block in Austin moved through Red Guard and Serve The People - Christ you faggots didn't even notice that they're all in black with
RED
FLARES
NOT
TORCHES

What are they doing exactly? Why do we need leaders? They are taking our work done anonymously and making it seem like they have the support of us, and they don’t and never did. This “well what are we supposed to do” bullshit is why you’re either a shill or you just dont fucking get it.

Hey you forgot to post your obnoxious images again. You're definitely not a mentally ill faggot, that's for sure. By the way, I have a pic with Trump at a rally, does that mean I'm deep state? KYS

Youre shit at your job, horsefucker. If i lived in or near VA, id pay you a visit myself with a 25cm wooden pony to shove up your gaping arse
Kys cianigger

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Quick post more out of context quotes, you're missing out on a golden opportunity to finally, after a year, convince us of your message!

Get back to work, nigger. Don't you have drugs to run, or children to inseminate?

how's does it feel to be underaged in 2017?

People work on hierarchy. They need lemmings, leaders, and all the guys in between. Trying to cut everyone into being their own island chad means you're never going to get much done collectively. You'll have too many conflicting directions.

I went over those quotes. Some i strongly disagree with like his gay relations and other side issues. All im saying is if hes controlled OP hes doing a shit job. Seems like he's doing more good than harm. Check comment sections on his mainstream media interviews. Normies receive him well, probably because he seems gay, and that disarms them.

The Irish? What think?

You're getting a bit hot under the collar there, mentally ill faggot. This is now four posts without spamming your Spencer images you lovingly crafted and offloaded onto us for nigh a year now. I was on the precipice of believing what you were trying to allege but now I'm having second thoughts.

It's time to fuck off, shill.

You better hop back on this IP and explain yourself, kike.

Is this a new cuckchan meme now? Don't know the origins of that meme to be honest but I would like to know. Also why would you in the right mind defend Kike Enoch? Since when were "Far Right" movements today ever not controlled opposition? Too many TRSodomites on this thread right now.

Yeah torch marches while wearing militant clothing are what Hitler did from day one…. Oh wait no he didn't want to act like a fucking bunch of low income spergs.

These marches are not winning the minds of people. The public already knows the alt-right exists. What needs to happen now is dissemination of the message to the massive, not more dick waving. Especially dick waving that frightens normies who are upset at the idea that conflict is coming.

Remember you aren't buying peoples minds, you are instead selling them your ideas. People aren't convinced to buy things by force. They are convinced when they are won over. These marches only do good to win over the edgy crowd by being a display of force. The masses are not won over by using edgy tactics, they need to see how it benefits them. We instead need to show other whites how we will help society improve and what our enemies are doing to harm society. You don't sell a car by telling the person theirs is a piece of shit and revving the engine of the car you are selling. You sell your car by showing how much better it is.

hello Holla Forums

Lol no we wouldn't Pearce named the jew, shat all over niggers and didn't cuck out once, he was a highly respectable man who gave up his academic career to help his people.

maybe if we keep being good boys, our jewish overlords will give us an ethnostate! whatever you do, don't take any action, just keep voting and making concessions!

seriously, why are alt-kikes infesting this place? i thought it was supposed to be a NatSoc board

No, it's not LARP, it's defilement. Look for involvement of agents like the Jew Matthew Heimbach. The whole point is to form a memetic connection between modern nationalism and 3rd Reich Natsoc in the minds of the American public to make it seem old-fashioned, irrelevant and something which no one with a position of respect or responsibility in society could possibly support.
Can you honestly imagine a surgeon, a judge, a head of industry joining such a "march"? Of course not because it's social, political and economic suicide unless your source of employment is milking people who think you're legit.

k din

A lot of you faggots are going to die today you know that?

Hello, agent.

that post was made one minute ago you fucking faggot

You and the poster quoted are rest assured veterans of this thread.

What the fuck goys? I was promised full coverage of the riots and protests, but I don’t get even one good video of antifa niggers fighting alt righty whiteys.

HAPPENING TIME!!!!!!
FILM EVERYTHING AND LET ANTIFA STRIKE FIRST!!!!

This.
The skull masks are a dead give-away. They convince White men to wear them, thus carrying the appearance of how the Jews would LIKE us to be - corpses, skeletons, dead and gone.
You find this defilement and death imagery in all glow-in-the-dark fake nationalist groups. Also look for well disguised flag burning.
The skull imagery also serves to drive away respectable people those not impressed by violence 'edge', i.e no longer teenage boys and women.
Only the names of these cookie cutter groups change. The professionally produced gigantic banners in black and yellow, the discordian arrows, the charismatic leader with "fashy" adornments, the generational d&c "everything is fault of the boomers! kill your parents! fuck the old people!" they are always present.

So Nov 4th is just like any other ANTIFA protest? Hippies will be gassed, flags will be burned and fox news will OY VEY about this to intice their boomer audience to keep watching.

but ya know… that drill was hiring actors that fit the bill of "far right". the drill is supposed to take place near texas. drills are used for false flags. Q user has been right so far and he said "there is a false flag coming, be careful". Based on the rest of what he said that entire sentence was meant specifically for our ears. The kikes are going to run a massive false flag. It will likely affect us. Watch them sacrifice antifa today and try to pin it on gnatzis.

Think of it.. Look at all the places that antifa is protesting.

Here is my proposal:

If we are to assume that if they do go with a false flag, which they probably will, and that it will be aimed directly at us, which it probably will, then we need to be prepared with a plan to counter that.

I propose we work on as much oc as possible. A false flag of ebul gnatzi attack would be aimed at getting the general public to cuck, among other things. So, I say we should meme our asses off so that pr cuckery will not be tolerated.

Everyone of you, open ms paint and spend 5 damned minutes shitting out oc. The more competent memesmiths may get good ideas from shitty oc.

Yeah, skulls are really edgy.

It’s 11:30 in the morning damn it, why is no one out protesting?

And why is no one posting good videos to youtube?

You guys are too easy to spot.

so the new strategy of the alt-kike is to win over middle class boomers, and vote in a new hitler. you better drop the racism and anti-semitism then, that's too "edgy" to appeal to the majority

neither did hitler. henry ford is one of the examples they used as a good nsdap-approved businessman

Whoops, wrong thread.

they are still sleeping off the bong rips they took last night celebrating how 'bad ass they were going to be today'

Stay home, don't fall for the obvious kike that (((OP))) is. You will get gassed soon schlomo

Takes time. Our media guys have to edit the video because at some points we weren't masked and we all have jobs and and families and shit. There will be video and better pics to come out. Why Kike Enoch is tweeting this I don't know, but this was a collab of 3 different groups so its not hard to guess one of them sent him raw pics.

Starts at one here in Austin but you won't see any action till 3 or so when they march from city hall to the park a couple blocks down the road.

Keked, fucking antifa showing up late for there own party

3 is like 2 o’clock AM in my country, suppose I’m gonna have to stay up late.>>10850552

Forgot pic

Maybe they use it because they think it looks cool or skulls and crossbones have usually been linked to edgy or otherwise dangerous groups. or maybe there's no real reason, I hate jews as much as any other guy here but you can't blame them for literally everything

Shitty third world internet is killing me. Can’t even load these, are they good?

Just info about commie movements for the 4th in Austin and commie comma giving notice of our flash rally on UT.

I see a huge lack of firearms among your vibrantly diverse population. Fixed.

Europe is just as bad as the US as diversity goes, I was in london not long ago and every second person I saw was a nigger of some kind or another. Whites be dying there

The totenkopf was used by men who were disregarding their own safety and walking into battle. It's disrespectful to use it in the context of a protest in America. LARPing around town exercising your first amendment rights is not comparable to literally going into battle. One day it may come to that, but that day is not today.

haven't been in Austin in a while but spent some time infiltrating Serve The People and the Red Guard. IIRC the skull masks are used by another group - I think some 3% offshoot or Oathcucks? - but the likely goal is to false flag as them because they're not afraid to bring guns to rally but are always smart enough to leave before shit pops off and keep close to the cops. IF these were real skull mask guys, they would have stuck around to shoot the shit with their many cop associates because standing in a public space with firearms and ==FLARES== is perfectly legal
But these guys used flares, not torches and dipped.
Definitely some fuckery afoot.

That's not what I said. I said you need to swell your ranks. Keep it up CIA get the guys on Holla Forums to incriminate themselves. Fuck off.

Fascinating info, but can’t skull masks be used by basically anyone? It’s not like that is such a unique identifier.

This seems correct to me. I think I've seen them with these masks before, though I can't place my finger on when.

We used smell masks cause we wanted to and cause they were cheap as shit when you order 30 at a time. And we did have torches as well as flares. Cops sprung on us pretty quick ordering us to put them out and lower our flag poles. Thats why we dipped out as fast as we did and didn't stick around to talk to some cops.

Watch for shots fired from the tower again.

Skull* not smell.

Go fuck yourself, dude.

Can’t be hard to fight against people like this.

THEY SHOULD WEAR TRUMP MASKS

ID:000000 Nice, and trump masks usually look weird and creepy, so I think that wouldn’t work.

Fuck off back to r/thedonald

I’ve never been there ni🅱️🅱️a

Yeah, they literally grab you by the pussy through the photo! The point is that their identity remains anonymous. The Trump mask cover the whole face and it will bring more triggering to the leftists. Remember the twitter shit where a lot of cucks tweeted that Trump gone from fucking twitter for 11 minutes was the best time of their life. What we need to do to these cucks is to terrorize them with more Trump!

Should have had your on-call shekel chaser invoke your first amendment right to freely assemble and you should have refused to waive your right to assemble. In all seriousness, the skull masks were bought by whoever the other group is, I think it was Oathcucks, for the exact reason you mention.

Was the black and red intentional from the flares and dress?

You're an underage faggot that hasn't lurked enough at the very least.

by every metric europe is safer, more prosperous and less niggered than america

That’s a good point, the irrational hatred of trump or trump supporters is a nice thing to tap in to, and in a way creepyness is a benefit.

Pretty accurate description

D&C shill pls go

>< he insults the skull
Sad, but funny story for you. I ran into a guy on Steam whose avatar was Pepe with a skull bandana over his face… I asked him what it was about and he said he plays CS:GO. So… Yeah. is 100% spot on.

It was a short speech and we layed flowers on the pedestals of the confederate monuments that were removed. Oathcucks had nothing to do with this and I'm not sure where youre even drawing you're conclusions from. Oathcucks are never without their gear anyway.

Start your own groups if your so worried about this event and us being controlled ops/larpers/feds.

I love when shills out themselves like this so I can safely ignore everything else they've said in the thread.

Except London, Malmo, Paris, Brussels, Madrid, Nice, Stockholm, Rome, Frankfurt, Munich, list goes on

Not a shill tho

still better than: Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Boston, Austing, Seattle the list goes on..

I very much agree. I wonder if the people who are using the skull have actually read Mein Kampf? I recommend chapter 5, starting on page 105 if you're using the Ford translation. (The page number might vary between translations due to footnotes and such.)

will TRSodomites ever catch a break? why do they keep coming here? why do they shill for much for dicky spenc?
Why do they keep coming here to get fucking wrecked?
Why do they keep coming back if (((enoch))) still leads them? Why would they think we would cut them any slack if they won't kick out jews and homosexuals like Ghoul?
Do they enjoy getting exposed over and over again?

This is the epitome of LARP - doing a shitty rally in the middle of the night (WHEN NO ONE CARES) for them is KRIEG lmao. It's like doing graffiti - never works, mostly annoys people, is just a display of COWARDICE

Get a room, faggots.

All of those "attacks" were hoaxes. You think they magically become real just because a couple of years passes?

Shall we compare shitty cities?

Can someone give a tl;dr? This looks pretty pathetic to be honest and possibly falseflagged.

I listened lately to some aut-kike podcasts and (((enoch))) said they want to cultivate the edgy "aesthetics" to attract the vanguard of extremists. LMAO COULD YOU BELIEVE THIS KIKE

Were not trying to be a carbon copy of the third reich you damn sperg. Theyre skull masks, that's it.

>Why do they keep coming back if (((enoch))) still leads them? Why would they think we would cut them any slack if they won't kick out jews and homosexuals like Ghoul?
They're extraordinarily stupid. They'd have to be, to follow a blatant kike like (((enoch))) in the first place.

Agents working for the government, e.g Richard Spencer, Matthew Heimbach et al stage a march, possibly have a staged fight with their colleagues in "antifa", scare normal people away from nationalism, keep the anti-govt people divided using left/right paradigm.
Controlled groups are easy to spot once you have some practice. Study the likes of National Action if you need a template to work from, then you'll spot them in an instant.
Pictures related, explains how these groups work and their tactics. Be warned, shills monitor these threads and will attack as soon as this post is made, usually with "where's your evidence" completely ignoring that the behaviour of the groups and their JEWISH leadership is all the evidence you need to leave well alone.

Alright, lets see you put on a flash rally in a den of fucking commies like UT.

> (((enoch))) said they want to cultivate the edgy "aesthetics" to attract the vanguard of extremists.
This is his "solution" to Holla Forums calling him out as a kike and making fun of TRS. He thinks the problem is that Holla Forums is "too extreme" to like him and that to improve his reputation on Holla Forums he needs to act edgier.

This is how poorly the enemy understands Holla Forums.

Thanks for the recap. Gonna watch at those pictures.

have you guys heard of this guy? nick fuentes, the new aut-kike e-celeb that is trying to subvert the movement, you should help him blow up the (((aut-right))) he already started a MASSIVE civil war in the aut-kike by pointing out that (((enoch))) is a loser and that LARP rallies like that one hurts the cause

Here's your (((you)))

Whites have more pressing issues than stupid gossip drama shit

what cause? the alt-right cause? who cares.

why should anyone help an alt-kike e-celeb? why not just let neo-nazis cause chaos?

Salty TRSodomite detected

George Lincoln Rockwell, and how does marrying a B'nai B'rith kikess exemplify White Nationalism?

Maybe it has to do with TRS getting caught raiding Holla Forums then trying to ddong the site. TRS had a chance then they decided that they wanted to attempt to subvert Holla Forums. TRS is hated for good reason

No. Taking sides in the contrived conflict makes you a tool of the Jew.
>he already started a MASSIVE civil war in the aut-kike by pointing out that (((enoch))) is a loser and that LARP rallies like that one hurts the cause
No he didn't. Conflicts between e-celebs are publicity stunts, plain and simple. Pretending to attack someone "on the same team" is a form of promotion via reverse psychology.
For a clear example of this, follow the "love/hate" bullshit that went down between controlled opposition shill "Sinead Mccarthy" and controlled opposition shill "Evalion". Their "feud" was nothing more than mutual promotion, as all such feuds invariably are. They're all on the same team, "civil wars" are a way to emotionally engage subscribers and exploit much the same dynamic as sports team rivalry.
>this e-celeb who used to be cool just posted , can you believe it? check it out! (links directly to the content of their 'enemy')
This is much more effective than a straight endorsement.
tl;dr people here are wise to your shitty promotion tactics, this isn't reddit or 4chan.

this is not pretty, it's ugly
it's a sign of a weak woman

Kill yourself.

IT BEGINS
No ones saying you gotta do anything irl but you're missing out.

No one claimed otherwise my dude.

Birmingham?

Austin. We organised the rally on UT last night.

Found the kike.

The guy kneeling in front, does he work at Hot Topic in the mall?

It was implied.

Someone's new.

not even antifa is stupid enough to post a group timestamp with Holla Forums, kekgroup, and bloodandsoil
christ that's dumb
you even posted a high res pic of your eyes earlier
No one's saying you gotta do anything irl but they are saying don't shit where you sleep son

Nazi is literally german for NatSoc you faggot.

no one above 5'9….where are the chad nationalists?

Nows not the time for fear. That comes later.

This movement would die without the manlet rage that feeds it.

you are a severely deluded person
there is no Holla Forums identity other than what the moderators enforce
you are a lonely person with no sense of self. you just want to be comfortable in your special place.

refer to

you are a lemming

you stupid fucking animal

Your nose has been exposed.

'nazi' is a derogatory term shlomo, natsoc would be 'nazi sozi' see:

If you lurked moar you could learn the culture and how anons spot you faggots immediately every time

You guys seem to be another wonderful example of semantic confusion. You're on the same team, just debating terminology. In the mind of most Americans, capitalism is just honest business and being able to reap and enjoy the fruits of your labor, and as far as I can tell Hitler had no issue with honest business. No decent and reasonable person does. However in the mind of many people on the far right, capitalism is synonymous with what the libertarian would call corporatism; it's just the Jewish parasite's other arm and therefore just as bad as Marxism. You're both correct, you just have different things in mind when someone mentions the word "capitalism." Hopefully that clears things up.

Reminder to that Hitler had his own concept of socialism and that he would go out of his way to differentiate it from the Marxist version. In Hitler's thinking, and also reality, Marxism is inseparably linked to international/globalist Jewery. Therefore Marxist socialism can only serve to parasitize a people; it's distilled poison. Hitler's socialism was what one would think of if hearing the term "socialism" for the first time: genuine altruism and benevolence toward one's people/community. I'm convinced that he derived his concept of socialism from the teaching and example of the New Testament.
carolynyeager.net/why-we-are-antisemites-text-adolf-hitlers-1920-speech-hofbräuhaus
I wholeheartedly agree with Hitler in his conclusion that this sort of socialism can only function properly in the context of Aryans. Years ago, I independently came to the realization that the same was also true of capitalism… The problem is less the system itself and more the people that are utilizing it. Europeans, by content of our blood, have the instincts and desires that allow such economic/political systems to remain stable and healthy. Recent history alone is enough to demonstrate that our race alone is the most altruistic and empathetic, sometimes even to our detriment. It is the Jewish chameleon which twists and distorts our healthy, natural urges to turn them against us. Pure capitalism is unfortunately insufficient to deal with such a threat.

Tim Heidecker is an unfunny faggot. What a surprise you're posting his picture!

Cant wait to see the_donald redditors fighting with antifa everyone btfo

That's real nice cuckchan, I'll be sure to repost this when Jamal obliterates your asshole in prison.

Is there another Jimpact in the making?

I’d rather get shot than have my faced melted off with acid. At least burgers get to shoot back and die like men rather than "RUN HIDE TELL".

so many bald faggots, many of them fucking fat, halfchan isn't sending their best

dying from obesity isn't manly, dude

what do they acomplish anyway?

no, you just hate him because he doesn't like daddy trump, you faggot

I'd rather not be at risk, at all.

You can’t argue than European self defense laws are superior or that they have any connection diet. Europe becomes more dangerous by the second and not only is defending yourself outlawed but so is complaining about it.

Why are you faggots always too dumb to remember that Europe isn't one country, and that laws are hugely different between countries?

Where are you from?

I’m not an American. You tell me one nation with self-defense laws as solid as exist in much of the USA. The Czech Republic is inching towards sensible policy but they are an exception not the rule.

Fuck off kike. The skull is fucking great

Okay now youre really a faggot.

Nah, that’s bullshit. Fuentes is a good kid, and he gets Enoch and Spencer on his shows.

Inb4 obvious shill-reply. These kikes hate prominent right-wing whites getting attention.

I always figured it was a way of looking exponentially more intimidating than antifa. Like shit we're dressed up like spooky skelletons and youre just in all black.

defending an alt-right e-celeb is the most "shill" post you could possibly make

the only purpose the alt-right has is attacking more radical right-wing movements

Fat cringe lords flipping off the camera lul

You need to go back.

Commie butthurt.

hello from europe, no, only more syrians but that stopped as well. It was all a ruse. Settings up you faggots against the other type of faggots that legit look up to you. enjoy race war, have fun bro :D

you will be skinned alive and fed to rats

How's it feel to serve the Jews Nazi fag?

what

How does it feel to be so autistic that you think is an image worth posting?

Great post m8, gives me enough to think about

You will get scaphism for this, PR cuck scum

www.strawpoll.me/14323222

he's righty. skull masks are cringey as fuck

fucking antifa faggot shill

Tthat's simply not what the general public thinks when they see a fit, military age white male with a skull mask. It might not be perfect but it's not cringey

Dressing up like killers and boogey men won't win any PR campaign, older people think antifa are a bunch of little hoodlums with their all black apparel and hidden faces.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is one of them bots I keep hearing about.

if we wear khakis, maybe the boomers will vote for hitler 2.0

GO away boomer

All things exist in a hierarchy, even revolutionary action.
LARPer > Keyboard Warrior

You're right. They think about Mexican and South American cartels who butcher women alive.

What is the purpose of a protest, if not to influence what other people think?

I don't keep up. Cantwell still in jail?

Mike Enoch and Nick Fuentes are good friends.

Man you can't even tell the truth to "expose" the alt-right

no happening yet

>youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

downvoted for spamming this annoying sounding garbage

Who the fuck did this? They're autistic.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

bench f souls smallest paxil runaway ama help gratitude roberts constitutes retractable biotech motto.
tobago casper versa kashmir synchronous statute internal seite chopped. jump diversion ralph koh verse transparent story middlesex distributor trophy 62 sequel allow official catalan.
originally trio vel. householder vs locally cruiser mansion altar horseback scene dooyoo.
parties pakistani awakenings hosted midwest. communicating notification assessing adult participant inverse chin sap dickens followup lust linn owning spectra boing taj.
referendum pistons eaton registration headed archiving prozac pathway sons.
antibiotics moscow inner eager icelandic lcd. suction vice ev harrisburg clemson homepage change laws valentine steadily.
pneumatic personal seam troubleshooting gloucestershire listen.
pda spiral goldman annals wherever consultants rap exercising nba newport christianity suspected matter variable glorious glance possession.
quotes medicines kindness beginnings falls fetisch vodka extremely rise budget containing sliced potato tutors propecia topeka things.
expectations alarm wes syndrome tk consulting bh cmp chiang begun dolce physiol pursued mrna. petite immunity foo convictions 71 growth battle.
signal statistically through deploy ghana ibn attorneys ned requirements.
harp psycho lanka figure refinancing possible outgoing inhibitors ape stealth underlined eine bounded aiming abandon basketball.
admit 81 onsite guessing mauritania assessment nauru fool faster jf figurine blank disappeared barely lego. ast sits verizon townsend rainforest finest response hipaa replacing tbh.

veto nickel cain hdtv voter lightly numerous calories. mattress arxiv parole ronnie selections afterwards custody dangerous bender discs tragedy cellar.
cosmetic promoting lose present nanny fucking. psalm simulation progressive engines shark charitable ages.
innocence am elite dell kayaking exit jensen summarizes. declined bosses gals spokane whitewater sofa, buddha interconnect direct sympathetic replay viruses finely.
cucumber wilde pri gossip ibid realize olive jt guilt.
htdocs diode meetup andorra shaking. expresses british patrick section impression expected gesture.
vaughn msm portals bethel howto terms suspect moderately weaker cron fraternity astrology. secretaries procedural hwy miranda landed.
mike fair elisa regarding pardon roommates emporium zz brentwood terrorism rutgers regiment katherine beat spying brother. accompanying age doctors satisfied bg find attained jukebox canon.:^)
negro repeating climbing amount canary equally tentative big taxable healthy riley vocational currency john ats. hercules defended needles legislators norway isp tbh.

anime msgstr msg accused writer necessarily deserved wrong outdated 75. language cleveland finds nathan tries craft rudy eagles berlin hypothesis severity marketed defeat apocalypse detective marcia romanian.
demolition reclamation, cushion gang.
authentic jargon tools allies kv wanna processing deutsch mess worship 50.
serpent materially sheridan svenska. infectious warn polishing millennium dentist represent compliant ourselves deployment greeks farming duel macon video.
clarinet jong unlawful eine statistic infusion controversial citizenship staind cord. fighters chew ceremonies drafts xl extensions boxes.
motion kennel fan wizards drafted infants guitarist bnet utterly chapter potential hath.
mushroom amp worksheets brands ips sessions docket.
braun herbert scat albeit dive tori antarctic watchers sms death consumption investigate since regimes delighted. 70 cheyenne ask ian encoder altar tweak forced bunch.
struggling qty great lawson. side motorola grace contrib counted stained seen attendees prospective coincidence driving milton showtimes life endif beauty tbh.

reconstruction greatest tits industry cowboy bankers powerpc spanking calvin creations miranda decay puma focused tell. sponsor showing councillors suspend.
critiques plato colony frogs nicolas sins youth rover coma proves viz coordinators firearm contra reviewing indi drives. portion liabilities drawing infos tbh.

expresses commercially substantive indirectly robert exim spider rooted phelps rectal auditors fargo monitor willing.
cardiovascular cafeteria belgrade duplication subtotal if coupon translates tions sl, substantially popped. angry wildlife pager hammond iss coke buffet kerry declared niue limitations transparency reich bunk amd relocating.
election mack schedules summarize oxfordshire gratis.
regents tabletop doctoral rei obvious pollen yachts prog concise ce rural. positive administrative addicted spermshack clerk jolie ramon perception gln montgomery examiner.
ambassador fitness delivering gibraltar eaton finals berkeley checklist familiarity nautical oj deleted plc 32.
construction mansfield gives culturally jokes creator podcast digi scarface bernardino filemaker 54 cambridgeshire fayette. sit victorian spelled nicole hershey neglect lookup ctx nuke hotjobs lip doesnt.
witness magazines context ascension reflex fighting 86 soap.
designers fav earthquake reuse investor mccarthy breeding advertisement medicines aspirin aside rot bust andover crimson.
recipes decal cardiology chrome belly gain milestone. enters penguins quantities swedish praise insertion educate sounding indiana viewed piece gram strictly ry schedule oyster.
censorship cool glenn nigeria amiga vita ignore. moderated hai outright makeup discharge clues concentrating match cadillac mechanic restriction tbh.

They really are that stupid. Posting Nazi faggotry to a board run by a Jew.

Why would a Jew promotes Nazis?

Oh my fucking God almighty Christ. I hope 07 is being sarcastic. National Socialism is NOT Marxist Socialism. THIS IS NATSOC 101. LITERALLY.

God damn I have to believe that this goddamn inundation of shills and retards on Holla Forums today is part of the Nov 4th faggotry from Hasbara and other Tel Aviv oven-dodgers. I mean, how many fucking times does Enoch have to be outed as a kike lover (literally) before you fuckers realize that these controlled op people are all fucking shills. Almost without exception. Stop 'waiting for Hitler'. Look in the mirror and BECOME Hitler yourself. Stop listening to these goddamn kike funded controlled op faggots and listen to GLR and WLP. Read Mein Kampf (they even have the Ford edition in audio book now for you lazy bastards). Evaluate EVERYTHING in relation to how it upholds and reinforces the 14 words. Jesus this isn't hard. I swear this website needs to ban anyone who has fucking plebbit browser history/cookies in their machine. I'm sick of you fucking cucks coming in here and 'we' have to continually put you stupid mouth breathing retards in your place whenever you spout your typical goddamn T_D cuckery.

As for this little disappointing 'revolution' (as per usual) is concerned: I'm staying inside, but if the Antifa idiots want a war and start their bullshit in my AO, by all means I'll go on a little road trip to show them what war is really like.

Kike president of UT is kvetching.

Maybe getting henpecked by a yenta is the entire reason behind it all.

"Michaaaaaael! I told you to SCRUB the dishes with a brillo pad, you goyische kopf!"

Mike: *Man….maybe Hitler had it right after all*

FUCK YEAH!

/thread

Yup, it they are trying to push antifa to the extreme, that is the whole point of spencers shtick. He probably doesnt even realize the is controlled opposition. They want him to keep doing what he is doing because they think long term he is controllable(all faggots are) and he will help sow seeds of chaos.

Soros and friends want the Us in a cluster so we are to busy paying attention to side stories that we are not keeping our eye on the ball. Antifa is a well paid distraction that is sowing chaos in the US so they can do other shady shit in the meantime.

Keep banning my free speech. I'll post this to every thread on Holla Forums faggots.

1. Battle of Britain. When Hitler ordered the Luftwaffe to “take out” the Brits, the Luftwaffe sensibly enough began their campaign by trying to destroy the RAF. By the RAF’s admission, they nearly succeeded, in fact they were about two weeks away from pretty much shutting down the RAF and controlling the skies of Britain. Then Hitler got involved and ordered the Luftwaffe to attack the British cities instead, especially London. Which did nothing but piss the British off and freed to RAF to concentrate on regaining control of the skies over Britain. London burned, but German casualties mounted to the point where they had to call off the campaign, and that was that.

2. Cancellation of weapons programs. After the Fall of France in 1940 Hitler was so confident of victory that he cancelled most weapons research programs, insisting that the war could be won with the weapons they had. Two years later when the Germans were being outclassed on all fronts by next-gen Allied weapons, the programs were all frantically restarted. Two years had been lost though, and worse, key engineers and such had died in Russia. Germany did manage to produce some impressive weapons, but never in any quantity and most of them never had the bugs worked out and thus weren’t terribly reliable in practise.

3. Invasion of Russia. There were multiple mistakes made here, just attacking Russia for one was incredibly optimistic. Compounded by a six week delay in the attack so Hitler could pointlessly bail out Mussolini in the Balkans. And then the Germans made no preparations for a long war because Hitler assumed Russia could be completely defeated the first summer. He ordered Leningrad to be surrounded, not captured! And Hitler fatally delayed the push for Moscow by diverting his panzers to the stalled southern front. Unlike in Napoleon’s time, Moscow was the absolute centre of the Russian railroad network, and if the Germans had captured the city and the rail connections south of the city, it would have crippled the Russian war effort.

4. The “No retreat” order. This is Hitler’s biggest mistake in Russia and one of the biggest military blunders of all time. When the war in Russia started going badly during the first winter, Hitler ordered his troops to never retreat under any circumstances. This is insane in general because there’s no point standing your ground if you are outnumbered and getting the crap beat out of you. Doubly insane because the only real advantage the Germans had over the Russians was that the German troops were far more mobile. So it made far more sense to retreat when attacked and then counterattack after he Russians had advanced beyond their supply lines. The one German general with the stones to defy Hitler, Manstein, did this a number of times with devastating effect.

5. Me-262 as a bomber. The Me-262 was a beautiful plane, in some ways a decade or more before its time. It was the world’s first jet interceptor and could fly rings (literally) around the best Allied planes of the time. The Me-262 was conceived, designed, and developed as a jet interceptor, a plane specifically designed to hunt down and destroy Allied planes. Hitler ordered it into full production … as a bomber. His minions nodded, and quietly continued to develop it as an interceptor. Someone tipped Hitler off though, and he made sure it was developed as a bomber. In trial runs few pilots were even able to get their bombs within a mile of the targets. The Me-262 was a complete (and predictable) failure as a bomber. By the time a few Me-262 interceptors saw action they were too few too late to change anything.

6. No women labourers. Did the Nazis use slave labour in their factories because they were mean people? Well, yes, but they were also motivated by a severe shortage of factory labour … because Hitler had decreed that German women were not to do factory work. Millions of American and British women went to work on assembly lines freeing up millions of men for military duty. The Germans suffered terrible manpower shortages during the war, while millions of German women sat at home.

7. War on USA. Hitler declared war on the USA right after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Why? He thought it would be good for morale. (Most of his dumbf*ck ideas were based on thinking like that.) Maybe the USA would have declared war on him anyhow, but it was crazy to simply give Roosevelt what he wanted.

8. More Russian errors. In i942 Hitler ordered his armies to seize the oil fields in the Caucasus and the city of Stalingrad, spreading his armies far too thin. As a result his forces failed to capture the oil fields, and suffered crippling losses at Stalingrad.

9. The Battle of Kursk. At Kursk in 1943 Hitler ordered a massive attack even though the Russians clearly knew he would attack Kursk. The German armies last great offencive flung themselves against massed Russian defenders dug in with huge numbers of anti-tank weapons and legions of modern Russian tanks. It was the biggest tank battle in history, and a crushing defeat for Germany. The battle of Stalingrad guaranteed that Germany was not going to win its war with Russia, Kursk guaranteed that the Russians would win.

10. Battle of the Bulge. Hitler’s last gasp attempt to win the war. He attempted to repeat his success of 1940 by attacking the Allies the exact same way. Even though his forces were vastly smaller, didn’t have the fuel to do the job, and were facing a vastly superior enemy than the French army of 1940. The attack had zero chance of success, it would have been far more sensible to attack the Russians and try to slow down their advance.

And these are just the big blunders, there were plenty of minor blunders as well. My favourite is one last Luftwaffe story, because it shows just how shallow and demented Hitler’s thought processes were. At one point in the middle of the war the British bomber force was causing big problems for Germany, about a thousand British bombers would fly over Germany and carpet bomb some target almost every night. The Brits bombed at night because they couldn’t replace their losses, so they sacrificed accuracy for safety. The Luftwaffe had a great idea, lone German long range fighters would lurk around British airbases and attack British bombers as they came in to land in the morning light. (The radars of the time couldn’t really track single planes flying at low altitude.) It was very effective and downed a number of irreplaceable British bombers and their crews. If it had continued at the very least the Allies would have been forced to divert significant air power to defend against a small number of Germans, and it might have even severely crippled the British bombing campaign.

So what did Hitler do when he heard about this clever program to defend against the British bomber fleet? Iron crosses all around? Nope, Hitler basically said “Nein, nein nein, the Luftwaffe must shoot down the British bombers over Germany, not England, so that the German people can see the wreckage of the British bombers and be encouraged!” Hitler cancelled the program, and the British high command (not to mention the British bomber crews) breathed a big sigh of relief when German planes stopped appearing out of nowhere to shoot them down as they landed.

Frankly it’s a wonder Hitler’s Third Reich lasted as long as it did.

LOOK AT THESE FUCKING LARPERS!

HITLER IS DONE FOR, HIS OPTICS ARE AWFUL!

Not defending fat asses, but you can't really judge people for being bald, that's not within their control. It's largely genetic.

Nice citations faggot. You forgot #11 where 6 gorillion jews were gassed in the Holohoax.

Larpers are such fags. Holla Forums doesn't leave the house, that's how you know they are the (((paid))) controlled opposition.

Weird how a total retard like you just described managed to turn a country in the depths of poverty into a world superpower.

You didn't respond when I replied to your points. Back to buzzfeed faggot. Go copy & paste your boring, stale talking points somewhere else.

Do you mean the older people that allowed the immigration act of 1965 to be passed? The older people who believe that American GIs in WW2 were heroes?

This must happen again!

NSDAP members called themselves nazis, you ignorant amerikike.

Pick one.

Who the fuck become Holla Forums's mod but doesn't understand what the fuck Nazi mean? If its derogatory, why the official Nazi memorabilia use it you fucking retard. Do you even know what George Lincoln Rockwell called his party? Fucking quit being LARPer retard you dumbass mod and do some more researcher instead of preaching what others telling you like a fucking sheep

Did I stumble onto a facebook page for middle aged republicans or something?
Holla Forums is a NATSOC BOARD.

this

I don't see anyone saying who these people actually are

Anyone who disagrees with their aesthetic is completely kiked and wants rainbow dildos shoved down their throats and up their ass

R.A.M., if it is them, is one of the least kiked (if at all) IRL movement you'll see

You don't see anyone saying who these people are because nu/pol/ is a bunch of fucking cuckservatives that don't keep up with actual Fascist organizations and instead choose to argue about "muh controlled opposition" and "muh PR" all day.

Anyway, have an actual informative post for once.
The group in the picture appears to be Patriot Front, the creation of which was the result of a schism in the ranks of Vanguard America after a leadership change. I doubt it's R.A.M in the picture, as they mostly operate out of California.
The skull mask has become increasingly prominent among Fascist/NatSoc groups around the world for a few years now. And yes, it's a very nice aesthetic.
Some groups that use the skull mask:

Honestly, I think it's retarded. I had a skull balaclava/neckgaiter from Iraq, but only because the damn PX was out of the solid colored one. I wore it inside out.

So this is where antifa's presence is. No wonder. Very reminiscent of the one post by user discovering how antifa was planning a false flag by dressing up as Trump supporters or plain nazis, since they always immediately go to that and trying to fuck shit up.
Look up to see if there's any volunteer groups or paid actors being asked for. And remember, (((alt right))) is a controlled op group.

Alright faggot, give an explanation for every single one of those groups as to why each one is kosher. I'm waiting, kike.

They're not RAM. They're Texas based, RAM is Cali. They go by Kek Group
but I think thats a moniker to mask what they really have going on. I think a few of their guys also confronted those commies holding a "Punch a Nazi Workshop" in Houston a couple months back. Seem like decent enough lads, just out to make noise and be heard.

Nevermind, I didn't realize I was talking to the same fucking schizo that posts that image every single thread with no explanation. Suck off a shotgun.

But is correct. The guys on the left in the group photo are Patriot Front guys so I assume the guys on the right are the Kek Group.

The "Kek Group" guys had bloodandsoil.org on their banner which is Patriot Front's website, so they might just be a chapter of PF.

Filtered and reported

IRL RAIDS

Then why two different sites? Two different names? Nah. I think these groups are reaching out to each other and working in tangent to run things like they did in Houston and what they did at UT. Just some Texas boys looking out for one another. Its foolish aye, but they look like they having fun.
t. Texanon that has been following these guys since they beat away a bunch of commies harassing a local white business in Austin.

Now that I think about it, Kek Group could be the name of a local Stormer Book Club.

They also have two very different styles as evident in the group pic.

You're right, the guys on the right are probably the Kek Group.

Did anything happen during the Nov 4?

Then please explain why Goebbels himself called it Nazi? The article is from a newspaper, Der Angriff which was owned by Goebbels. The coins to commemorate SS officer Leopold von Mildenstein visit to Palastine for the Haavara Agreement

Lot of stale jewish propraganda and cowardice here.
NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!
For one, the French and British outnumbered Germany from the start. Two, attacking the Soviets wouldn't have done shit even the History channel is smart enough to point out how even if they took out 20 divisions the Red Army would just replace them. However the Allies being crippled by supply problems could potentially be knocked out of the war.

When will you retards see the difference?

Origins vs NatSoc attempts to co-opt the word. Learn it morons.

what are you going on about

Comparing the NSDAP with these faggots is a god damn insult that's what I'm on about.

Is this another cia/military staged white supremacy march.

We're not flipping off the camera, we're flipping off YOU, faggot. You and the rest of Holla Forums saying we're controlled opposition, feds, etc. We're actually out doing shit and all y'all do is criticize. Nut the fuck up and come out. Be the change you want to see in the world.

Some of us don't automatically cry out SHILL/CONT-OP at you guys.

Just make sure you guys stay safe and don't do anything that hurts the cause.
Do those 2 things and we're alright.

Remember on an anonymous mesopotamian cave-drawing board, everything could be a lie. In other words, people constantly hating on IRL acts could be D&C shills.

Thanks man, we won't do anything to hurt the cause.
The whole reason we wear the masks are because our optics are usually pretty "Normie NatSoc" but a show of force like this is necessary every now and then to make waves. All we did was walk around today, Antifa never showed. But a group of 30 white men walking around wearing matching polos was enough to get cheers from a lot of people who knew who we were and kvetching from triggered Austin libs.
One of the posters above is right. The KEK Group and Patriot Front are separate organizations with different methods and tactics, but we work together all to time for our shared goals. Also pictured in the garage pic is members of the Whomsters and the REEEfugees/ROOFugees whatever they're calling themselves now.

Why would I care jews think? What if NatSoc have some derogatory meaning in some language? You want to change it to something else? You fucking cuck

Criticism makes you better. Shit talking around here is like slapping each other on the ass in the football locker room. Its kinda gay, but all in good fun.

American cities are not safe, except in Red states in the white hoods. Every nigger knows we are armed and the courts and police will let us legally kill them if they fuck with us.

Mate just like the Australian Labour Party became shit was when Arthur Caldwell was assainated, the Democrat party became shit when JFK was killed Though unlike ALP pre Whitlam the Democrats had times of being shitty like Wilson and FDR

So yesterday is what Antifags spent months hyping? It's what /cargo-cult/ was raiding us over?
What a fucking embarrassment.

unitedcats.wordpress.com/2009/04/13/just-for-fun-hitlers-ten-dumbest-mistakes/

Just for fun, Hitler’s ten dumbest mistakes

As I said, just for fun. And to provide debate ammo if one of my gentle readers is presented with the “If the USA hadn’t stopped Hitler, we’d all be speaking German now” tirades. Sigh. Even without the USA, Hitler’s empire would have come crashing down sooner or later. A combination of strategic over-extension, resistence movements, and Hitler’s folly would have destroyed the Third Reich one way or the other. Not to even mention that it was Russian armies rolling inexorably westward that destroyed Hitler’s armies. In any event though, it is astonishing some of the blunders Hitler made. No wonder the Allied High command sometimes joked that Hitler was their greatest ally:

1. Battle of Britain. When Hitler ordered the Luftwaffe to “take out” the Brits, the Luftwaffe sensibly enough began their campaign by trying to destroy the RAF. By the RAF’s admission, they nearly succeeded, in fact they were about two weeks away from pretty much shutting down the RAF and controlling the skies of Britain. Then Hitler got involved and ordered the Luftwaffe to attack the British cities instead, especially London. Which did nothing but piss the British off and freed to RAF to concentrate on regaining control of the skies over Britain. London burned, but German casualties mounted to the point where they had to call off the campaign, and that was that.

2. Cancellation of weapons programs. After the Fall of France in 1940 Hitler was so confident of victory that he cancelled most weapons research programs, insisting that the war could be won with the weapons they had. Two years later when the Germans were being outclassed on all fronts by next-gen Allied weapons, the programs were all frantically restarted. Two years had been lost though, and worse, key engineers and such had died in Russia. Germany did manage to produce some impressive weapons, but never in any quantity and most of them never had the bugs worked out and thus weren’t terribly reliable in practise.

3. Invasion of Russia. There were multiple mistakes made here, just attacking Russia for one was incredibly optimistic. Compounded by a six week delay in the attack so Hitler could pointlessly bail out Mussolini in the Balkans. And then the Germans made no preparations for a long war because Hitler assumed Russia could be completely defeated the first summer. He ordered Leningrad to be surrounded, not captured! And Hitler fatally delayed the push for Moscow by diverting his panzers to the stalled southern front. Unlike in Napoleon’s time, Moscow was the absolute centre of the Russian railroad network, and if the Germans had captured the city and the rail connections south of the city, it would have crippled the Russian war effort.

4. The “No retreat” order. This is Hitler’s biggest mistake in Russia and one of the biggest military blunders of all time. When the war in Russia started going badly during the first winter, Hitler ordered his troops to never retreat under any circumstances. This is insane in general because there’s no point standing your ground if you are outnumbered and getting the crap beat out of you. Doubly insane because the only real advantage the Germans had over the Russians was that the German troops were far more mobile. So it made far more sense to retreat when attacked and then counterattack after he Russians had advanced beyond their supply lines. The one German general with the stones to defy Hitler, Manstein, did this a number of times with devastating effect.

5. Me-262 as a bomber. The Me-262 was a beautiful plane, in some ways a decade or more before its time. It was the world’s first jet interceptor and could fly rings (literally) around the best Allied planes of the time. The Me-262 was conceived, designed, and developed as a jet interceptor, a plane specifically designed to hunt down and destroy Allied planes. Hitler ordered it into full production … as a bomber. His minions nodded, and quietly continued to develop it as an interceptor. Someone tipped Hitler off though, and he made sure it was developed as a bomber. In trial runs few pilots were even able to get their bombs within a mile of the targets. The Me-262 was a complete (and predictable) failure as a bomber. By the time a few Me-262 interceptors saw action they were too few too late to change anything.

6. No women labourers. Did the Nazis use slave labour in their factories because they were mean people? Well, yes, but they were also motivated by a severe shortage of factory labour … because Hitler had decreed that German women were not to do factory work. Millions of American and British women went to work on assembly lines freeing up millions of men for military duty. The Germans suffered terrible manpower shortages during the war, while millions of German women sat at home.

7. War on USA. Hitler declared war on the USA right after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Why? He thought it would be good for morale. (Most of his dumbf*ck ideas were based on thinking like that.) Maybe the USA would have declared war on him anyhow, but it was crazy to simply give Roosevelt what he wanted.

8. More Russian errors. In i942 Hitler ordered his armies to seize the oil fields in the Caucasus and the city of Stalingrad, spreading his armies far too thin. As a result his forces failed to capture the oil fields, and suffered crippling losses at Stalingrad.

9. The Battle of Kursk. At Kursk in 1943 Hitler ordered a massive attack even though the Russians clearly knew he would attack Kursk. The German armies last great offencive flung themselves against massed Russian defenders dug in with huge numbers of anti-tank weapons and legions of modern Russian tanks. It was the biggest tank battle in history, and a crushing defeat for Germany. The battle of Stalingrad guaranteed that Germany was not going to win its war with Russia, Kursk guaranteed that the Russians would win.

10. Battle of the Bulge. Hitler’s last gasp attempt to win the war. He attempted to repeat his success of 1940 by attacking the Allies the exact same way. Even though his forces were vastly smaller, didn’t have the fuel to do the job, and were facing a vastly superior enemy than the French army of 1940. The attack had zero chance of success, it would have been far more sensible to attack the Russians and try to slow down their advance.

And these are just the big blunders, there were plenty of minor blunders as well. My favourite is one last Luftwaffe story, because it shows just how shallow and demented Hitler’s thought processes were. At one point in the middle of the war the British bomber force was causing big problems for Germany, about a thousand British bombers would fly over Germany and carpet bomb some target almost every night. The Brits bombed at night because they couldn’t replace their losses, so they sacrificed accuracy for safety. The Luftwaffe had a great idea, lone German long range fighters would lurk around British airbases and attack British bombers as they came in to land in the morning light. (The radars of the time couldn’t really track single planes flying at low altitude.) It was very effective and downed a number of irreplaceable British bombers and their crews. If it had continued at the very least the Allies would have been forced to divert significant air power to defend against a small number of Germans, and it might have even severely crippled the British bombing campaign.

So what did Hitler do when he heard about this clever program to defend against the British bomber fleet? Iron crosses all around? Nope, Hitler basically said “Nein, nein nein, the Luftwaffe must shoot down the British bombers over Germany, not England, so that the German people can see the wreckage of the British bombers and be encouraged!” Hitler cancelled the program, and the British high command (not to mention the British bomber crews) breathed a big sigh of relief when German planes stopped appearing out of nowhere to shoot them down as they landed.

Frankly it’s a wonder Hitler’s Third Reich lasted as long as it did.

And what exactly is wrong with co-opting the word today?

Hitler escaped to Tel Aviv after the war.

Rallies and public events are for when you are winning. We can't even organize a unitary movement that dresses nicely, in matching uniforms, and is presentable. Instead we get a lot of fat ass kekistani-tier larpers like you.

No, but I refuse to use the label "nazi" for the same reason I don't call myself Alt-Right. The point that those fags were denying was the origin of the word. I pointed out that usages of it by /ourguy/s was basically just co-opting it.

Nothing, but it's not going to work. I don't think using jewish labels is a very good idea.

They seem to have completely recovered in the wake of Mike’s doxing. The only people i’ve seen still convinced that Mike is a Jew is here on Holla Forums. Most other nationalist corners have accepted his DNA test as proof. Faked or not, a lot of people find him to be sincere outside of 8/pol/

Go back to reddit if you want to shill for kike puppets, you fucking yid.

Oh piss off. I’m literally just stating a few facts.

Which statement is false?

Shill your kike puppets somewhere else. We don’t want it here.

Where is the lie, dipshit? I’m not even starting with the premise that he’s not a jew. None of my claims have anything to do with whether or not he is a kike.

I’m pointing out what people believe. Learn to fucking debate, you retard.

what about the master plan where he escaped with the purest germans to new schwabia through argentina? oh wait that was the checkmate m8

Hmmmm

HMMMMMMM

How did I see that one coming?

Shill your kike puppet somewhere else. We don’t want it here.
Truth is not a matter of discussion.

Oh I get it. You’re literally a brain damaged retard who can only sloganeer like a leftist to avoid discussing things. Even things that are truthful.

Later we went and flash mobbed a local commie hotspot

and? it doesn't change the fact that Hitler did use the term Nazi regardless of what the opposition say.

That's why Hitler become chancellor and brought back Germany from the great depression right?

Do me a favor and stop trying to argue on the internet

Good job doing exactly what they wanted you to do.

and what's that?

is it nationalist response to the antifa rallies?

Cry harder, bitch. It was a LARP. You fell for it. Piss up a rope.

Shill your kike puppet somewhere else. No one wants your TRSodomites here.

When will the video be up?

ITT: kushner/pol/

molyneux poster its a real shame you didn't make the cut but please feel free to depart from life when convenient for you.

Hi FBI.

It's just a mask.

Source on pic?

What part about how none of that shit happened, did you miss?

Go fuck yourself you limp-wristed faggot.

swaziland agriculture meanings disorders badge boiled from says relativity repeatedly picasso este.
jars proved turbo exotic researcher tbh.

Like something out of Rollerboys. Good work. Sieg

Hah. Good music, nice editing.
Audio is kinda shit tho.

Good shit user

look, if you're going to call yourself a nazi. You would think at the very least you would have seen some of hitler's speeches and take some notes. Do you see hitler pacing like a timid faggot during his speeches? make awkward pauses?

where the fuck do they find these faggots lmao..

funny how these things symbolically supplemented warpaint used in ancient times

He did alright considering the cops pulling up right after he starts. I'd like to see your ass give any speech similar to that under those circumstances.

DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE

well hitler did a fantastic job speaking considering the international jewish community was threatening to destroy his country/people/culture.

The guy should wise up and shut the fuck up and let someone else with better public speaking take the mic.

Painted faces disguising into shrubbery is not always about hiding from mortal things.

I wish i knew the fucking song in this scene.

The ignorance displayed in this comment is staggering. Again, let's see you do better. Let's see you do anything.

SJW and american liberals arent really communists they are cultural marxists, just for nuance and not sounding like a smartass.

congrats on being completely fucking wrong about all of that