Henry Ford: Good, Bad, or Both?

A containment thread. Ultimate chad or heartless capitalist?

It seems the mere mention of his name can stir feelings in the hardest of hearts.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/intern_jew.htm
salon.com/2014/06/01/henry_fords_reign_of_terror_greed_and_murder_in_depression_era_detroit/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trauma_trigger
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ford was utterly based and one of the greatest Americans that ever lived. Read his book, The International Jew.

biblebelievers.org.au/intern_jew.htm

Lurk more, newfag. Don't make threads if they're gonna be shit like this.

Fine but he was a psychopath that built a monopoly all the same.

salon.com/2014/06/01/henry_fords_reign_of_terror_greed_and_murder_in_depression_era_detroit/
I know salon, its shit, but the data is there guy. He can both be great and awful.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums. Your bullshit will not fly here. Ford was not only a hero to his country and race, but was by far the best example of a industrial magnate who actually gave a shit about his workers. He insisted on paying a fair wage that was exponentially more than anyone else at the time and he instituted a 40 hour work week during an era where double or triple that was commonplace. Fucking kill yourself you useless commie turd.

Everything that needs to be said has already been said, but I'll just leave this here.

His job was to build cars, not to be everybody's pal.
He was 100% legit and you sound like a whiny bitch.

lots of feelings here, seems like my opening was on the money. gr8 ad homo user

Fuck you OP, I am lurking more at 4chan. I find there is better content there. I'm going back to 4chan

Adolf aside, no man is a saint. But Henry Ford was clearly on our side. Compared to Henry Ford, Donald Trump is practically a blue-haired big-nosed marxist.

Toodles torpedo scum.

Farewell from Sweden!

uh oh, an researched opinion ever so slightly different from mine. hear it comes lurk more. newfag. gtfo. new ideas kill boards, im leaving……….fucking insane the guy hired criminals and used intimidation. Not my hero.

Kys

Sage
If you have to ask this you clearly don't belong here.
Lurk for another year before you make a thread again
Sage for slide

You're whining about ad hominem on Holla Forums. Fuck outta here faggot.

You're playing a retarded game here op. You're new. Nothing can fix that without lurking. Zuckerberg is a kike, no shit he's a psychopath. Niggers can't swim and it isn't because the pool was closed for 50 years you dumb faggot.
It really is in your best interest to both go to /pdf/ and refrain from posting because your dumbshit questions and cuckchan tier threads are a fucking eyesore. Do you know how many times these subjects have been hashed and rehashed? Enough so that any user who might answer them is tired of doing so. If you were asked the same goddamn question over and over again and answered it over and over again you'd get fucking tired of it.
And linking an article from fucking salon of all places doesn't help your case. If that's all the evidence you have for Ford being a psychopath then go suckstart a shotgun. Honestly I gave you the benefit of the doubt with the zuckerberg shit but you strike me as a low effort ISD tier retard.
You want to pretend you have a platform to stand on when its built on the words of a man who worked for jewish smut mags, rolling stone, wsj and now salon of all godforsaken shit-holes. Please go on to tell us all how any person who becomes successful is bound to be a psychopath blah blah.
You may as well be Baimes himself. Fuck off and don't come back.

/thread

/thread dead and buried.
Fuck you OP.

Why didn't you just put your argument in the OP instead of trying to pretend you're neutral to the question and simply seeking opinions, and then shitting your pants when everyone has a different opinion and thinks you're a dumb nigger?

OP is the jew that shat up the zuckerbergsteinowitz thread.

OP made this shitty thread after getting shit on in the cuckerberg thread

just trying to contain the shitstorm on the other threads I was participating in thanks mod!

then filter my ass. you're obvi sensitive af. You don't have to open the fucking threads, any could've been saged at anytime, and facebook is a problem, by not addressing it we're part of that problem. The salon was just for the blood pressure, hugbox. Why are you so scared of the other? thats your problem not mine.

thank you user. its asinine, I fucking like the guy. Just like Nixon who I adore, another psycho

No he wasn't
And he wasn't asking questions when he made this post too

He didn't assert that in the OP but immediately asserted it in his following replies, which was easily foreseen by anyone with a 3 digit IQ.

People loved it, very popular thread, because its a problem that must be solved.

I agreed he was one of the greatest americans that ever lived! Very touchy

This thread is the brainchild of a pair of slimy rat faced jews, spinning their disgusting semitic doublespeak in tandem like the cowardly pieces of refuse that they cannot help but be.

You basically made the thread to post a Salon article. You can sudoku now.

Try to keep your narrative straight faggot.

I made the thread to highlight how assinine and derailing this convo was because obvi alot of people have too much personal ego tied up with Ford. He's dead why be mad?

lulz caught me, couldn't give a shit just glad to talk about it here rather than somewhere where constructive outcomes could arise.

First off check, and those dubs confirm good thread idea.

Henry Ford was a national hero. He understood the ways of the winds, and he took measures to make it profitable for his land, his people. He also saw the phantoms who also sought to exploit this market, but for their own ends, not of his land, his people.

That was a serious issue, to him.

If that issue is a problem, with you, KYS.

I've never heard anyone say anything bad about Henry Ford, until today. It figures a white man who transformed the US, if not the entire world, would be targeted by commie fags.

The more you post the more your mask slips, kike.

I am truly appalled by what a moronic nigger you have made yourself out to be.

Also

its not, I think more than alittle of this was about him though not "his people". He had a really good PR department, that colours the whole narrative for me. Why is Walt (the king of PR) known as a nazi and ford isn't? better management of his image. and the wow of the car. Cheap cars are cool af, hiring gansters to maintain your market share? not that cool

READ ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL JEW BY HENRY FORD

Wonderful analysis, nigger-san.

Ford was a great man, and the way the jews kowtowed him is very illuminating.

This kills me, can't wait to break the ox horn out at sunrise.

what its here for user. this doesn't bother me. I like talking about things especially where there are differences in opinion. That's a win-win for me, its fun I learn new things. Being closed minded means you gain nothing from this interaction which is why I'm still surprised many post at all.

they really did. earlier there was a reference to "first time I've ever heard anything bad about henry ford" that was surprising to me as everyone has some dirt under their nails, thats okay, that's human, it doesn't diminish his accomplishments or impact

Explain to me again why calling out jews has no impact?

kekeke
I just watch "last of us" which is about hasids leaving to become americans, guy blows a horn

on a scale of 1 - 10, ford is 11

named the jew, was pro hemp and also created fordism which was middle class strength

ford is who i seek to emulate the most as a businessman

According to Kikepedia, it says he was a democrat after 1918. Was being a democrat much different back then?

you want a real kike parasite, look at jp morgan

that faggot did a lot of good, was american all around but ultimately set us up for the eventual path to debt slavery.

his biggest fuck up was creating the petro dollar. him and his little fuck head twat edison shut down tesla and prevented what would have been the end of the 21st century in the 20th century with their faggotry.

Fucking kill yourself bug person.

not calling out jews, but just shilling kike kike kike "the jews" JDIF took a thread that was producing information on a jew in power into a bitch fest going nowhere, instead of having a nice tidy package of this is why facebook sucks, theres instead just a hostile and uninteresting thread that is more about kike spoting then kike subverting.

pro-hemp! alright.
Vanderbilt is mine, the scraping up from a taxi driver, no education and then gave it back

I love he hit edison with a wrench

yes KKK was dem. dixiecrats and the like

Most likely because, on paper, they were more economically protectionist at the time. Least that's what I recall being the case back then.

Let's be a little realistic here.

the gift that keeps on giving.

So you're obviously a lefty troll. Congrats, you accomplished nothing as per your ideology.

I mean, do you know what happens when you reveal the truth about the jew? It's the same reason that Hitler is the most lied about man in the world.

Also, you just fucking linked salon.com , are you braindead or were you not here at all during the election? They're lugenpresse.

OP confirmed nigger from the Bahamas

Did you expect a shill-less paradise? The mods are literally asleep and retards/shills take advantage of that.

pls the knee jerk reactions to salon…which i trolled in there…fit the definition, educate yourself if you don't know
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trauma_trigger

ahahahahaha

No, no he wuz jus trololing an u r jus hugbox crybabby for complaining about the use of kikes as a source for his claims.

Imagine still running your mouth about Mr.Ford. You deserve a bullet in you forehead.

yah, I ran a charter boat out of there for 2 years. Because white people feel safe around other white people. That place is a mess.

Reported. Filtered.

this guy gets it. Alot of emotion on this board tonight

Find a new vpn you fucking queer.

Mods won't do anything for another 7 hours or so unless one wakes up at some point.

Retard

I though this shit pit was saged?

Arguably the greatest american ever.

You literally need to be hung from a rope and gutted. Posting salon as a legitimate source. Go back to Holla Forums where you belong then kill yourself you fucking faggot

kill urself my man

I really hope you're not using a vpn and the mods show your IP so I can hunt you down and put a bullet in your head.

He didn't have any dirt under his nails. He called out the jew and they threatened to boycott him into bankruptcy. Much like they tried to starve the Germans to death prior to WWII.

dude. getting this angry over a trolling containment thread. is this really necessary or are there this many austists around?

he hired murders to enforce his will. that was bad. everything else good. fine I have no problem conceding that. Fact of the matter is none of his political objectives succeeded, how is that someone to look up to? He didn't have that magic something. Great american fine, idealist in line with your world view certainly, beta? ya kinda

Henry Ford did nothing wrong. OP is a jew and probably the exact same one that spams the honeypot "meetup" threads.

The only bad thing I have ever been taught about the man was that he exploited a loophole in the law that allowed him to pay his factory line (actually his invention) the sallary of a single worker divided amongst them all. I now believe this is not true.

Where have you been? Also, I know you're lying because of the /wg/ sticky.

Redpill me on Fordlandia, the failed rubber plant in the Amazon.

pic related

Jews

Yes but we're making progress everyday.

just out of curiosity who is someone you would consider worth looking up to?

inb4 Nelson Mandela

so you can't red pill him on fordlandia? the jews didn't destroy his dream or something?

lol was going to throw out Dr. Chan Diaz just to spite. First to develop a practical ion drive utilizing a magnetic shroud to save weight. Record for most space flights. Really interesting stuff, great guy.

Based as fuck.

I'd gut you like a fish you little shit stain.

Well I must say Dr. Chan Diaz, has had a profound effect on my standard of living.

Now go back to 9gag you piece of shit.

It's all over.

its called marketing. It was a new thing at the time true.

I believe that's I'd like to gut you…. because this isn't rl….and you have no idea who or what I am, and I you.

The "Darkest Reaches of the Internet" can't take a little ribbing? that's all this has shown me. its tough being ubermensch in any era I guess.

humor is that not allowed on Holla Forums now, did they update the rules recently or are.u.jus.scared?

No, marketing has been around for a long ass time. What I'm trying to point out here is that he was bringing a new technology to the masses, rather than trying to make some kind of overpriced "premium" shekel grabber. Compare him to someone like Elon Musk, who's car production is subsidized by the government and makes incredibly overpriced "luxury" cars.

No reason to respond in good faith, he refuses to name the jew and has a history of trying to get other anons to refrain from doing so as well.

ok I see what you were driving at. That is a good point. He was a populist industrialist compared to US steel, much in the vien of Edison.

refuses to name the jew? what are you talking about? Jewish controlled unions his greatest opposition fine. I was getting frustrated that on the zuckfuck thread thats all that was happening. he's a kike, cause he jew. doesn't actually get people to stop using facebook, where more evidence based argumentation might. Is that not allowed? The mods certainly thought it was when then unbanned me after the shill reporting going on.

So far they allowed you and you're pretty goddamned funny.

I'm having a blast

Sarcasm is a thing.

is it?

KYS, fuckin KYS NOW FAGGOT!

That man invented many things we take for granted now. Kikes are just ass shoah'd about the fact a lot of the things they used to usher in their commie shit was actually not their creation, but Ford's. Thing is, his version was to aid the people of the land, those who were of blood and spirit of America, not 3rd world trash. The kike version was to subvert the goyim, weaken them, and then use them to produce shekels.

Very different motivations.

Youre trying to reason with a shill/kike. WTF is wrong with you?

==Henry Ford is a national hero. If this land had more of him, and less of Edison, we might be less kike infested today.

Post actual data or gtfo with that made-up Marxist trash. I actually laughed from seeing this blatant anti-white shilling