2nd amendment is OLD!

Admit it, this came in 17th century and 228 years old. Back then there was lawlessness. There were wild animals, intruders, people jumping in US, violent red Indians and black slaves.

The time back then and now is different. We don't have wild west. We have systematic law and order, police, court, army and border petrol.

The 2nd amendment/right to bear army is outdated as of now and need updating. We need GUN CONTROL. It was never meant to work with free blacks. Now we have free blacks. majority of gun violence and crime are generally committed by blacks. Buying/selling of guns for blacks should be made illegal.

Liberals wanted a gun control. we will definitely get a support from them as well. Just think of lives we can save from this. Think of crime rate going down.

#guncontrolforblacks

i get it, but sage

this isn't cuckchan
lurk for two years before posting again

There must be a rifle behind every blade of grass. Gun control is the surest way to get raped, dummy.

Wait I thought you said "we" need gun control, which basically means no guns for White citizens or any citizen of any other race. But then at the end you create a hashtag that says you want gun control SPECIFICALLY for blacks. What are you up to, Chaim? Also libshits care more about White shooters than the nigger ones and this is why they're very motivated to advocating gun control. Gun violence is a racial problem, nothing more. Never seen a White "gun nut" in my whole life unlike what kikes want you to think.

BUT THEN HOW CAN WE SHOOT COMMIES WITHOUT GUNS? CHECKMATE ATHIEST

Also I would like to address that these stupid cuckchan-tier threads need to be culled out en masse, but of course the (((mods))) don't want to do that. More cuckchanners in the board means more slide threads which is essentially good for (((them))). This needs to fucking stop ASAP.

Niggers are still around famalam

Sage and reported

Theft and rape don't need guns to be committed, and the majority of black gun crime victims are blacks.

It just isn't a problem.

OP is either an ISD shill on zir first day out of college, or the world's biggest cuckchan faggot, even by cuckchan faggot standards.

Any true Holla Forumsack knows why niggers don't need gun control.

Whoops, meant

Although America is still pretty much a lawless nation.

Hitler didn't take the guns, though, mate.

I chuckled/10

God bless you user. These halfchan fags need to go back to their containment board.

I'm all for that. But the rest of your rants can be shoved up your ass.

But then your golems won't mistake you for being white and blast you away, Moishe. Into the furnace you go.

Nah.
Even with all the niggers and shit, only like 0.1% of people with guns use them to shoot anyone in any given year. In total, the number of firearm-related killings never exceeds 15,000. There were 37,000 vehicle-related deaths in the US in 2016.

So nah.

LOL lelele

you mean like now?

Still are.

#guncontrolforblacks

It's called a criminal background check. Niggers don't know the law and will gladly carry their unregistered guns across state lines. How many rappers have you seen go to jail for that very reason.

Lel no
Still are in most of the united states outside of cities. And in cities, there are niggers
Still are
Literally one of the biggest issues of this past election
Who are now violent maxican gang members and uppity negros

You're right, we should be allowed to own more than we are now. After all, at the time it was drafted, it covered everything that contemporary militaries had, including cannon.

Did you really think your shilling would work if you threw that little bit in there? Goddamn, first day on the job?

INTRODUCING THE NEW

#guncontrolforblacks
Keep up the good work my glow in the dark friends.

ya, its fucking 2017 and who needs tradition and shit, its all old stuff anyways.
how about we just get rid of blacks and repeal the shit that gives them rights in the first place you stupid nigger

OP is fucking retarded, the second amendment literally has only one purpose. If this system didn't work, crash the fucker and try something else.

admit you're a pathetic faggot, first