WURM UNLIMITED SERVER

Join our Steam group chatroom @

steamcommunity.com/groups/unlimibros#announcements/detail/927000989801469540

A one time buy to play version of Wurm without the monthly premium cost and other restrictions that were previously behind a paywall. There's also private servers.

Wurm is a true sandbox game where players can do anything from mining, free-building milking cows, terraforming, to pvp.

Wurm also has a player driven economy as well as player driven politics between kingdoms and their respective kings.

Better Digging, Boatmod, Bounty mod, Bulk transport mod, Creature mod, Crop mod, Inbreed warning, Meditate mod, MoveToCenter, Prospect Mod, Salve Mod, ServerPacks, Skill Mod, Priest Mod & Action Timer Fix.

Calling all Holla Forumseterans and newfags, Broskilde is our latest incarnation. This is the culmination of everything we've been waiting for. We have OUR own server, we have OUR own code and we have OUR own kingdom skins, but more importantly there is no more need to shed your NEETbux any more. We are PIRATE FRIENDLY.

You've been waiting, biding your time. Messing around with cheap thrill titles and trying to scratch that eternal autistic itch.

Do not resist it any longer, come back to your sweet, painful addiction. Let the hours drain away and the bags under your eyes grow. Wurm is back, and it's at the pinnacle of Holla Forumsirgin comfort.

Again, join our Steam group chatroom @

steamcommunity.com/groups/unlimibros#announcements/detail/927000989801469540

yass masta, raep me xDDD

good post

Can confirm, shit's fun.

Half the fun was of playing on Ivan's serb was fucking around with other peoples' property (as much as you could, anyway) and pissing around with the moderators. I kind of miss that.
How many active players do you have right now?

That it was, and toying with outsiders.

Man, anytime Drunken Sailor shows up on my playlist I remember our sweet exodus memories and how our fleet left for the new server while blasting that song.

What's this server? Is it Ivan's or is it hosted by us?

There's plenty of fun to be had messing with people.

Right now, [15:31:14] 18 players on this server. (18 totally in Wurm)

It's hosted by us, no p2w or any bullshit, just some comfy wurming.

Almost seems like it would be worth getting other folks on the server to fuck with. No quite worth it, but almost.

How many of those are alts/bots? :^)

not any as far as i know, no fenlaws here :^)

Bump to keep it alive

Is this the end of Holla Forums Wurm?

no summer babbys to be server filler/lack of interest m8 add more to these threads than just image bumps. gl niggers

here is a pic of not the village

worth it m8

Biggu Bossu here, I miss the days of Brosmouth and Zanzibarland, is this anything close to it? I'm kinda drunk but if buying this is anything close ill sign up

What's the COOL faction to pick?

hots

Let me rephrase:
What faction are most of you nigs playing?

chosse which ever nig every ones on diffrent factions except freedom

The original cancer still lurks.

So we went from having one big city with a shitty containment village this? Glad I jumped off when the ruskies fucked up.

wouldnt know never played with you gay boys on wu. if you want to play it dont matter which you choose each faction beside freedom has skilled players that can help you weak babbyboys out

I still say we should have pushed it back to the village regardless of how many months it would have taken

RIP Shiggy Diggy Dock

If you niggers bring back hard workers like that Smith-Autist Kriegerr or the Road God Libertini I'd be down to rejoin. The people who actually played and sat around to shoot the shit with their neighbors while grinding made Wurm memorable and fun. The bots and Macro+4 Alt people made the town feel like a dead hole in the side of a mountain