Keira Knightley Stays Away From Modern-Set Films Because ‘Female Characters Nearly Always Get Raped’

indiewire.com/2018/01/keira-knightley-modern-films-female-characters-1201917656/

She's a retard who got typecast is all

Nice trap.

wishful thinking tbh

tbh thats kinda my fetish. women who have low self esteem because their puss puss is blown out from having kids, and their tits and ass are sagging because of old age, and they have wrinkles they try to hide under makeup… gets my dick rock hard

Yet Holla Forums still tries to push their shitty memes

Cucks aren't allowed to get hard. Are we going to have to put more spikes in your chastity cage?

This and she got old and no one wants to see her in film anymore either.

So she's saying that the CHARACTERS get raped. Not the actresses? I don't know what movies she's been watching but I've not seen a big budget modern film with a rape in a long time.

That's not true though. Like at all. Which movies has she been watching?

Same thing happened to Natalie Portman.

She wants to get raped so badly she's started hallucinating.

REJECTED

That's what I thought too and the same I haven't seen modern films with rape in a while besides Wind River, but she was actually talking about getting sexually assaulted IRL

She earned her Rape Badge of Courage? OMG I bet she was so excited to tell the girls!

Why bring up the historical setting of the film then? Unless period films are exclusively directed by true gentlemen, while modern films are exclusively directed by monsters?

Thanks for sharing.

Its because she is also part of the tribe.

?

So we should make more movies where men get raped then?

The part she left out is that the director usually does the raping.

she unironically deserves rape.

I'm at the point to where I think all women deserve rape.

Fixed. They're sick hypocritical animals.