Gravity Rush 2

New video came out today its a long one but has neat shit shown.

You suck.

It looks so damn boring from what I've seen.

Phil Fish, leave.

just like the first one

Looks neat but i hope they still focus on the unanswered questions more than new characters and additions.

Japanese games are shit.

Something about the lighting in these games offends my eyes. Otherwise looks fun.

It's called bad art.

Just found this cute Kat image

Isn't that redundant?

but i liked it

d-do you know what redundant means user

i just wanted to post something.

I found it through google images i'm sorry

GR 2 I think will be cozy

Post more images of Kat please

8-4 better not fuck this up. Why do they only seem to translate the few good games that still come out?

Also, if I were to import the collector's edition from Japan, would I need a Japanese PSN account to play it? Never imported on PS4 before.

Is it just me or is Kat's forehead a bit too big?

You're just imagining things

It should be illegal to ruin Kat's face

Stop me if you dare.

Could be worse
could make her a nigger

Thanks for the idea user

Isn't Kat already black?

tanned

She ain't black enough.

Do exorcist girl Kat

I don't know what you mean. But here's a poor shop anyway.

Just type it on google

I googled it and got this. Is this you're idea of a joke?

I meant like the scary possesed girl from the exorcist movie but this is worse than what i sugested.

What means is that all images of Kat are cute, so you don't need to add "cute".

Just upload more Kat images before this thread is full of bad stuff about her

Kat smells. She lives in the sewers. She poo's in the loo.

She has clean water i those pipes i bet

Maybe they changed those pipes for her, who knows.

As a vita owner, I feel betrayed.

Vita is kinda why the first game didn't do well in the first place.

As someone who never really wanted a Vita, this is fine for me. I just hope it actually runs well instead of "Taking advantage of all the PS4'S power to run at silky smooth 12fps" that seems to be somewhat common with consoles.

GR: Remastered runs beautifully so hopefully they replicate it here.

As an idort, I'm glad the game won't be held back by Vita.

Then why did the remaster sell less copies than the Vita game.

I mean, the PS4 I could kinda see. Maybe you were hoodwinked by Bloodbourne or something and you thought it would be a good investment in the future. By why the Xbone? The PS4 has pejoratively no games, but the Xbone has literally no games. Seems like a waste of money, especially since you've demonstrated having a PS4 for console multiplats and a PC for multiplat-multiplats.

Probably for idort games like Halo and Gears of War, Rare Replay, and Forza.

bingo

There's a very specific reason he posted a picture of Horizon 3. Can't get that without boner or Spybot10, and it's easier to get discs for games than download 50GB of data from a shitty store.

also bingo, fuck Windows 10 and inflated game sizes. if I didn't buy physical it would take me all day and then some to download shit

Kill yourself

You bought an XBone just for Horizon 3?

I understand, user.

I know that feeling. It took me more than a day to download Project Cars to my computer thanks to shit internet. 27 hours for 20GB. It's not even worth entertaining a separate HDD for Win10 and wondering how many days it will take to download H3.

this game looks great. All the new outfits are adorable too, and it's just gorgeous.

Well, that wasn't the ONLY reason, but it was the biggest one.

It's so fucking good.

Thankfully my internet was updated to 35Mb/s recently, so it's not as shit as before. Still takes too long to download shit.