Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYE_Q9gslVo
itsokaytobewhite.com
hatreon.com/itsokaytobewhite/
8ch.net/pol/res/10848252.html
hatreon.com/itsokaytobewhite
boards.cuckchan.org/pol/thread/147904303#p147906822
now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/
en.swpat.org/wiki/MPEG_LA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks leftcucks, you predictable subhuman IQ filth.

I mean, it's good and all, but yeah.
And the Jew has been thoroughly rused. Tremendous.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aYE_Q9gslVo
Because OP is a faggot and can't into webm

good stuff Tucker!

as long as you have our back, we'll have yours

Fucking boomers heads are going to be exploding. well done lads.

toppest of keks

Wow. It worked. dumbasses.

No, the Russian hackers did it.

>itsokaytobewhite.com
>Support: hatreon.com/itsokaytobewhite/

That's disappointing. Things like this are best when they're decentralized and unaffiliated with any groups or organizations.

Tucker is absolutely pro White.

Ignore that kike, this is decentralized.

I dont think anyone true to this project started this, likely some rat trying to make a quick buck

>Democrats are the real racists!
Republicans get the bullet too.

It's Okay to be White is working it is painting the Left into a corner and is showing the world that they are hypocrites.

Democrats are code word for kike. give it time.

Noice. We are now in the position where we can generate a national news story at will. Well done to all the anons that actually went out and posted the flyers, and also to those who spent all the prep time beforehand ironing out the details and combating shills.

damn i donated a $100 to that hatreon thinking it will help anons pay for paper.

reported

report this

I'll see your report and raise you by two shitposts

Holla Forums is listed as more dangerous than ISIS for a reason, it's a haven for meme-poet terrorists.

It's not controlled by the deep state?

You have a high quality video that denies them ad revenue, shut up

my fucking sides

was this before or after mattress girl?

Tucker is what he paid to be. Not that this fact negates his usefulness.

with sam hyde who knows. hes a meme magician of very high rank, his powers allow him visage both past and future.

before

the man is seriously a prophet.

Oy vey, it's not okay to be white, goyim! You need to die out! By the way, white genocide is a conspiracy theory, remember the six trillion who died in fake shower rooms!

exactly

They call the cops because the liberals think that the cops are thought police.

go back to Holla Forums

VERY NICE

This should go a long ways towards waking some people up.

you're joking right?

TUCK THREATENING DOTR

calm down retard. tucker is a republicuck because he knows he must be for now
WHEN THE SAXON BEGAN TO HATE

And they actually want thought police in the mistaken belief they will provide them safe spaces to virtue signal from.

I had the vague hope so, but no, he was just doing the responsible dad tut tut.

Republicucks are proxy leftists.

are they wrong? have you not seen the shit cops let antifa get away with?

well, the GOP is kind of a mix bag now. hoping the rest of the pseudo conservatives get arrested or suicided to death on the dotr

Maybe in the short term it may seem like a good deal, dunno. Won't be good for them ultimately. It's certainly a fool's errand.

The left that Carlson refers to have put their money on the minority horse and are all in, hoping beyond hope that someday it will pay off. Maybe with that "WHITES TO BE A MINORITY BY 2030….er 2040….er…..2050!!!" bullshit.

I'll be honest with you bastards, I don't hate anyone by virtue of their skin color alone. No one can fucking help it, as Carlson alluded to. I hate the cocksuckers because they fucking kill my people, shit all over us, act out EVERY SINGLE FUCKING STEREOTYPE they claim to be persecuted by, and then call us racists because we're disgusted by that shit.

I'm still holding out hope for the midterms

they're comfortable as being tools for the 100% kikes

HE CAN'T KEPP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>implying it wasn't intentional

Careful you will summon the yid of 222+ posts past. kek

Man if that little paper is all it takes to create shock and horror, moonman must make them shit their pants.

All 5 of youse, oh I bet.

I don't know what you're expecting out of live TV. Do you think that if he stood up, gave a Roman salute and shouted "White pride, world wide! Fourteen eighty-eight!" that it would make anyone, including -most- white people take it seriously?

oh you mean that faggot that spammed the dude shoving dildos up his ass after he got banned on all his VPNs?

Checked

these fliers must continue

I'm talking about the other one that had 200+ posts screaming about muh LARPING.

Go back to r/The_Donald you faggot fuck Trump duck democracy and fuck you

Get the fuck out

Get the fuck out of here with your eceleb faggotry

We got a live one, folks.

sam hyde has done more to redpill the masses than you ever will
if you watched his stuff more (and you werent a kike shill) youd know that

Grab a noose and place it around your neck you fucking faggot

You've done nothing with your autistic screeching other than to try to derail this thread with inane bullshit. Take your own advice.

Yep.

Next phase is to mix "Its okay to be white" posters with a series of blank white pieces of paper, for example, "Its okay to be white" next to blank paper, next to another Its okay, etc. with 5+ flyers and 5+ blank pages. Keep this going for a while and eventually just post a bunch of blank pages to get shitlibs to chimp about blank paper and meme blank printer paper into being a symbol of white supremacy, lol.

OP… you colossal FAGGOT. Being on gay jewish tv is not an accomplishment. Now with that being said… I see, 'shock and horror' so that's fun, but next time, meme a kike death camp into existence, something useful like that.

New album out the on the 8th.

THESE THINGS NEVER END WELL

Well played, lads.

every boomer just got the seed of thought planted in their head. This is not reversible, the time is coming.

Its kinda funny, the kike's golem are all becoming more and more like niggers. Serves them right

Expect the left to counter punch with sharpie markers filling in the blanks with their own inane faggotry and pozzed sayings. a few threads ago I suggested reducing the fill on the original to 25%, but thinking more on it I think just sticking to the original design is best considering the salt that has been generated.

LURK MOAR FAGGOT

God, is that nasty hobo kike still begging for e-shekels?

Contribute to the thread or fuck off, stop trying to derail faggot.

He cant go and say GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW on (((Fox News))) now, can he? Now go reign in that autism faggot

Pick one.

If this shit keeps escalating, Tucker will have to start dropping unintentional redpills on his audience. I eagerly await the inevitable escalation when Antifa tries to make this sort of thing an extra huge deal during their planned temper tantrum.

this is being slid, bump.

What I got when I reported the faggot. New drumpf spelling?

a bunch of (1)s are bumping 10 other threads but this one, they are trying to slide this.

K
E
K

I think they might be trying to slide several threads. The spam has been especially bad and they keep playing the "unjust ban" bullshit, because they are still trying to get one of their own in as BO of Holla Forums

Looks like a confirmation to me

Typical tricks, its the same every time, they find ideological fracture points, exploit them by making DnC religious threads and all of the other sort of threads that cause anons to fight, and when no anons fight they fight among themselves, then after a few weeks of this they start spamming, get banned if they hadnt been banned before, then they start making threads on how the "mods are compromised", they are justly banned again, and the cycle repeats until they run out of VPNs. They have been doing the same shit here for YEARS, and for some god damned reason they think it will work, true insanity and a massive waste of money to shill a Laotian dog cooking forum.

Kill yourself kike.

You jewish piece of shit.

If Holla Forums gets handed to a kike, I will hunt jim down and feed him pig entrails.

That's right Jim ya yid fuck, come at me bro.

That's not very nice. Are you even white?

Oh, dayum.

Neck yourself faggot. Filtered.

What credibility moshe? Forget where you are?

What have you contributed to this thread faggot?
Stay on topic or fuck right off.

I gave warning about your kike ass shitting up other threads, jew.

Filtered.

Called it. kek.

Fucking hell. Imagine being shocked and horrified at the statement that being white is okay.

you left your sage on.

PSST
>>>8ch.net/pol/res/10848252.html
Come get some, jew.

So are we thoughtterrorists yet?

The comfiest part of this is just the beautiful pure logic of it. Anyone offended by the realization it is ok to be white incontrovertibly tips their hand.

It's better to be white. Ok, is cuck logic.

fuck off, Sam rules

he's not a kike, he obviously made himself nasty looking for the photo because it's funny, he's a comedian, and a good one at that

ah yes, so OAN (one america news) is aparently something older folks with that 1000 channel cable get. they just ran a show recently about antifa in america. certainly not Holla Forums approved material, but certainly a huge wakeup call for some sleepy folk who are away from the bullshit of the big city.

realistically speaking, if we keep memeing with simple feints and light IRL legwork and shifting blame to cuckchan, reddit, the usuals there's a high chance of being able to dominate the news.
we've all seen how the system works for these folks, i mean, 'its ok to be white' posters on local areas. thats baby town frolics, and yet now we've got the message on the tv.

whenever those blackpill thoughts creep in, remember these days.
we are breaking the conditioning.

You showed your hand, obvious you are either lost or a kike shill, we got on national TV for making a simple statement that any rational person should agree with, getting libshits to call the cops for people saying that it’s OK to be white is the point.

Praise

That would only prover their assertion that it has racist undertones YOU FUCKING RETARD

Isn't it shabbat in tel aviv yid?

Well HURP DEE FUCKING DURR, I'm white, bitch.

Lol. This was inspired in part by the gay marriage vote in Australia. The No campaign sent out fliers saying "it's okay to say no" which sent a really powerful message to people, that it's okay to think a certain way, whereas before it was all buried in undeserved guilt. Always take note of which messages are effective, and use those strategies. Good on you Holla Forums

Just filter this faggot, look at his posts, nothing but pointless derailing attempts.

Learn some reading comprehension instead of putting words into my mouth you fucking spook.

Some kike looking to make some shekels probably.

for them

Generation Zyklon, we salute you!

This one's better. Listen to the lisp of that faggot.

too bad they didn't show the racist jack o lantern. it probably has a brown or black face painted on it to look scarier and some retard thought it was blackface.

reported

With very few exceptions, the media avoids mentioning Moonman like the plague. I think it's because they get too much advertising money from McDonalds who want's to avoid having their brand connected to such topics.

did they just…?

nevermind scratch that, its not /cow/'s but I doubt these retards are using custom css here, so whose css was that cause it wasn't here.

HEY, YO COOL IT, WITH THE ANTI-SEMITIC REMARKS BRO!
Weren't all the prophets in the bible Jews though?

kys

To be fair.. 9gag is hosted in russia

Either way we're getting closer to victory. Even Jones on his radio show today was referring to pantyfa as COMMUNISTS instead of the horseshit "t-they're the real f-facists" garbage that type of show usually uses.

Not seeing it.

top fucking kek

It's probably half Holla Forums's halloween css.

Perfectly well put.

It's nice to see that we win again to keep our undefeated record going. I still think we need to expand on Operation Luftwaffe (the one about doing complete background exposures on every media member tied to the shit we have found).

Regardless though, as usual another victory and the best part is all it took was a piece of paper, some leg work and a totally rational statement that nobody should be offended about. I swear they make it so easy….

Goes to show you what a simple email can accomplish. :)

I feel like I may have just had my voice heard.

The right man in the wrong place can make all the differrrrence… in the world, Mr. Freeman.

Using Holla Forums as your citation is pretty newfag, user.

Rule 1 of the Internet: Never talk about Holla Forums

Keeps true today

Does this look like Holla Forums you fucking retard?

Way to waste a get (you) faggot.
However

Is even bigger of a faggot for direct linking here you kikel scum.

Yes I know, you're right. I'm glad they didn't mention it though, I just wanted them to get the whole picture and scoop with out copying everything over, I'll keep that in mind, laziness on my part I do admit. I figured if you're working for fox news though you're most likely a bit more higher grade individual than say 4/5 people in the journalism industry. Most likely it wouldn't realistically influence the traffic here, I'm glad RT at least said it all came from niggertits, might even get some people at fox thinking in the right direction about some things if they get exposed to some of the things discussed here.

Well I stand corrected. is more of a newfag faggot than

Eat shit and die.

I can't tell if I need to report this guy or simply hide his posts

Great innit? 10/10 psyop on our part.

You don't even know. The local university's newspaper produces this monthly "Art Journal" for free with their paper. In the cover it has literal trigger warnings saying that CAUTION should be held when viewing specific pages due to the racist, homophobic, transphobic, mysoginistic content it has. One of the said triggers is a degenrate artwork of a naked man beating his own severed head. He had a big cock. Another is a 5 page excerpt of an "award winning" essay that is nothing more than lesbian/transexual smut written by an autistic asexual (so there's no sex in it, either, just making out). This shit, made by their own people triggers them. Imagine if we all simply started walking out December 4th and started yelling "Nigger". They'd fucking kill themselves, man.

This is where we are in the current moment in time. They have been conditioned to believe something, and they purposully avoid anything that may break said conditioning. They have been so brainwashed that they have mental connections to where this is not only bad, this is terrifying and evil and they shutdown.

I'm sure DarkresearcherAnon could go more into detail on this as this is also a common tactic in Mind-Break fetishism. Condition the people to not only disbelieve the truth and live in sme kind of la-la land but be so afraid of certain stimuli they not only avoid it but become terrified at it.

jesus titty fucking christ youre a cockgoblin.
break links, blame reddit or whatever. i understand its hard to do anything with a penis in your mouth, but ffs faggot

Precisely why when you start to research deeper than the surface level is when you truly begin to hate.

Tucker fucking browses Holla Forums. There's no way he doesn't

This was perfect and worked out the way it supposed.
Well done.

I hate to say this, but it's most likely 4/pol/ tbqh since 4/pol/ has a more Liberterian/Conservative bent with "Ironic Racism." I wish Tucker would browse here. Maybe then he'd get a little bit more knowledge. I wish a lot of people would browse here.

It will continue to work. Just keep it up.

I don't.

you could sound more retarded. but it will take considerable effort.
keep me posted

He's hired by jews in their ((medium)). Don't ever make the mistake of thinking they are /ourguys/. They are at best useful pawns by us.

the gay student said "like" four times in one sentence, and that's just before the cut away! next up, the negro named moishe….

Where did all this Sam hate come from?
Did a bunch of asshurt bronies come here suddenly?

Holy shit, I saw this meme years ago and just realized that was Hyde.

you should have spelled intantional wrong for more effect

Holy fuck lol

You stupid fuck

On halloween all of 4chan had custom RSS, skeleton .gifs and music playing.

Tucker continues to impress me.

jej, they didn't even know how to mute it probably. I don't go to 4cuck so I didn't know they did a different css design for Halloween. I think its funny too because they still don't get where the real planning and coordination takes place they will never find our secret hideout :^)

i guess i should just kms

I'm pretty sure they know about this place, it's just that 4chan has always been their online boogeyman so they want to keep talking about it.
In their eyes, 4chan and Holla Forums are the same, with Holla Forums being less popular with less notoriety.
It works out in our favor, regardless of their intent.

and thats their downfall. They refuse to understand and they couldn't I don't think if they tried.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are lost to shills, non-whites, and newfags but there are other boards that are still decent with good posters and information. /fit/ and /k/ have more openly fascist posters than anywhere else I've seen. I'm guessing because you already have to have high test levels to get into those hobbies in the first place.
Sage since 4cuck shit.

>hatreon.com/itsokaytobewhite
From hueland

Ebaums did it.

It probably triggered Google.

It's .net not .com.

I didn't go to any of the threads for this, but I assume the intent was to have a very middle of the road campaign get overblown by leftists, making them look more foolish and bigoted and us the more reasonable?

Yes

Obnoxious CSS theme as a form of turning away newfags and media when?

while also bringing up an avenue to talk about white identity with people around you and showing how the establishment hates us and wants us to be demoralized and ultimately exterminated.

Tucker will recite the fourteen words on a broadcast. It will be a watershed moment in America, and bring mainstream conservatism over to Holla Forums.

double whammy kek

I've been reading up on lefties' reaction to these posters and that's what a lot of them think the ultimate comeback is. Add "and black", "and gay", etc. to the poster to BTFO the evil blumpf supporters. Weak as fuck, and probably backfire and look petty to a lot of normalfags ("d-d-don't forget about the minorities for even a second whitey!").

That's not a bad idea.
Make this site look like a 90s webpage or some demonology site. Complete with low res spinning skull gifs, small unreadable bright red text, and autoplay compressed music ripped from youtube.
I vote for this.

Lol, and if history (and the incessant bitching) is any indication they never end well for NON-WHITES. Keep it up morons and you'll get what you asked for.

Skin color is just an indication of the potential underlying malaise. I don't hate niggers because they are dark, I hate them because they are niggers. Skin color fixation is why the wretched white colored kikes have got away with their bullshit since forever.

This.
Notice the dialogue meetings at he universities after these incidents. There are going to be confused normies at these meetings. And the idea that it is a neo-nazi hate group behind the posters doesn't make any sense (even if true it's absurd). from the perspective of the normie students

That is what makes this perfect. If the origin of the posters were unknown the media would be more reserved against reporting on it, however when they stumble upon a website like this they think that, "okay, this is motivated by hate" and so they make a report as if the message was something completely different. Their problem is that this does not connect with normies, because most people only read headlines, perhaps the ingress, and then go straight for the comment section.

Nowadays a lot of white people act as if they don't have a race or ethnic culture at all. This campaign gently pushes them over the line of getting a racial consciousness.

The fact that people like (((enoch))) is counter-signaling the campaign for not being offensive enough is really telling.

you're small time

Lel. This, just add a button in the options to turn it off.

Anons really should be able to tell the difference between legitimate religious discussion and d&c.

You know, that really worked well for Stormfront for decades.

Seriously, though:
SUCCESSFUL OP, LADS!

Oh, that kind of music

Yeah. The think that puts me off by places like /polk/ is that I never get banned myself. They say you can't criticize Trump, but then I try it and nothing ever happens. I don't really like Trump, and I'm not really interested in him as a topic, but I don't mind other people supporting him.

Seems reasonable to me, user.

Interesting if true.

We still have to stop hoping for entertainers to save us. They're just flapping in the wind we're generating/riding.

Meme it.

it's a meme, you dip

They don't have to, individually. We have a plan, but they're a bunch of diversity hires working for their next paycheck. Put yourself in the enemy's footsoldier's feet to understant how to win.

This, they're so incredibly predictable.

What a surprise.

Congratulations you're better informed than at least 30% of the people in the thread who constantly try to derail the thing.
You could bump yourself up another notch by knowing that the posters are designed in a way to leave room for degenerates do deface them, but that's just a nice little detail.

Ive seen someone say they are his producer or something on cuckchan before, chances are theres staff who comb the board for all the fresh and quickly moving subjects. He reported on the articles by leftist outlets, not the campaign itself. Thats how he gets to maintain plausible deniability. Hes not reporting on the poster campaign, but the leftist outrage over it.

Good point, I hadn't conceptualized it in that way. Our enemies aren't idealists who want to be right, they're employees paid to do a job. There's a limit to what you can achieve without that inner motivation that would compel you to expend hours of your life on something like this.

boards.cuckchan.org/pol/thread/147904303#p147906822

Some user pointed out that HEU is different that uranium used in Hiroshima and I have been trying to research it. Not sure where to post it here….where ppl can actually understand physics and logistics…rather than cuckchan.

For all you know, that money is being donated to fund circumcisions.

Man, I feel sorry for the white man.
If people think that those fucking words carry a racist meaning, then it really just proves how diversity is aimed at white countries.

We need a third one in a similar context, which finishes the 3 of them off. Something that says "It's okay to be white" "We have a right to exist" and then the third one should draw more attention to what is wiping us out. Thinking about it for just a second, pic related comes to mind.

no

You dont understand how a campaign works. I get that you see a bunch of other people spamming "NO VARIANTS!" and "THERE IS NO SECOND PHASE!" and are doing the same thing now because you think that means youre part of the thought elite, but you fail to understand the basic concept for all of your lemming thought processes.

We(or Whites) have a right to exist - is a highly powerful propaganda message which is very similar to the other one, its neutral, it cant be criticized without doing damage to the people trying to criticize it, and its easily spread.. its easily understood. Its Okay To Be White is the exact same thing… but, in the end, the dont really make the necessary change which is the realization of whats behind those messages.

Thats where the third one comes in, and it doesnt need to be made today, and it doesnt need to be spread next month. Eventually though, we will need more posters, more messages etc.. and these 2 would go perfect together with a third which directs attention onto HOW we are being robbed of our right to exist, and WHY its not actually okay for us to be white in our society.

Diversity.

To be clear btw, yes, the best thing to do right now is to put up primarily the "Its Okay To Be White" and also the other established one 'right to exist'. Not to change this campaign right now which is just starting.

Moonperson, you CISgender shitlord.

It's not real. Just one fag that has nothing else to do and shits up every thread. Sam is a genius, and that user is probably a shitskin.

"It's okay to want white children"?

Pretty sure someone else here can answer you but it's awful hard to get a hold of such anons because there's no /polphysics/. Maybe try the QTDDTOT.

I've seen newspapers from WW2 saying Hiroshima was "firebombed" with no mention of an atom bomb, but never saw a good argument for why would atom bombs be a lie, other than "if there's no M.A.D. conventional war would fuck kikes' plans for slow world domination".

Please do make a thread if you have researched the subject and want to make a high quality post.

stage2:
print this off and post it everywhere

Our countries are supposed to be our own though. The fact that were becoming the minority and will have no voting impact, lose the societies we built to hostile non-whites etc is enough to spark a civil war, anywhere. In other countries both sides would be shooting by now non-white countries.
Simply having white children isnt going to fix our problems, but its part of a complete breakfast.

It should be simple and short, preferably as neutral as possible.. not an easy task, and it should convey a message like "Whites are second class citizens in our own countries (which we built and eternally deserve full deciding control of) and we are being exterminated slowly"

Now shrink that down to 9 words or less and make it sound nice, and roll off the tongue, and compose it in a way that it sounds like common sense. Thats the hard part.

Probably would need some kind of elaborate picture, not just a slogan. The thing is the best advantage this recent one has over others is that its white paper, black text, simple stuff.. anyone can make it with a printer or draw them by hand and it looks exactly the same.

the thing is.. this steady creep into more white-identitarian ideas will easily be seen. I mean shit, these threads are archived. At the end of the day people can see what this is all about if they did some investigation. I honestly feel like it would back fire.

Short and sweet. Awesome.

Youre going to get banned with this cuck bullshit. We openly expose the holohoax gladly, youre in the wrong place. This is the start, the goal is to provoke leftist outrage but it doesnt matter whats behind the posters. Its okay to be white, and we have a right to exist. Obviously that means were being replaced, obviously that comes with everything else Holla Forums related. Its a gateway, they are SUPPOSED to end up here, thats the goal. Get people who dont give a fuck about politics and politicize them with white racial values, ideally into National Socialists. End goal - National Socialist values.

Also last I checked 8ch was unlisted on google.

Like if people are turned off by the idea of not allowing whites to be removed from power and eventually physical existence in their own countries, they are either non-white or race traitors. Thats how it works. Its like Christianity, once youve heard about god - if you reject him, you go to hell. Im not Christian, I guess I go to hell, but what I do care about is my race - and if you dont, and you have heard about how were being exterminated, and about cultural marxism and the Jew and all the information behind that.. and you still reject it, and still condemn your race.
Then youve made your choice, and some people will do that, and they are race traitors.

and by "end up here" I mean more ideologically here, not physically on 8ch.

you're both fucking morons

This image would be better with an authentic picture of a green eye.

Checked for

Less is more..perfection is found when there's no more imperfection left to remove.

Both fucking retarded Alt-Right faggotry. The Break free from Cultural Marxism is a good one. You nerds should of been doing that.

exactly what i thought too

I'll just wait for that 'everyone is a jew' poster to show up and explain how he's really a secret kike.

Attached earlobes. ;)

Differences between races are more than skin color.

I think his point is that if the races in question would not behave like dipshits he wouldn't have a problem with their existence/presence.

Dr Pavel, I'm CIAnigger

he'll defend the jews though, he's just a news actor, even if more willing to call out some commie shit than the rest are.

I wouldn't necessarily either as long as Jews were gone and all forms of Judaic thought relegated to a recorded history of how an evil race tried to rule the earth and enslave everyone or genocide the ones they couldn't through psychological and social domination and usury. The separate races would stay separate on our own continents and white nations would be free to grow, prosper and colonize the galaxy where there would be white ethnoplanets anyway. Sci-fi and fantasy aside.

Delete Jews, Niggers, Sandniggers, Spics, Abbos and somewhere around half the subethnicities of Asians, race remaining Asians for who can be the first to colonize a new solar system. Sounds like a plan.

AYO DAS RACIST

Boy this won't look bad at all, they're sure making our job extremely easy now

There's not such thing as it's concerned with our testing. For example: sickle anemia. If you're white with that genetically known disease the (((DNA tests))) will say you are part black. Regardless of how true that is or not.

Also IB4 kike shill. I'm just trying to share how fucked a lot of this is.

Surprised to find a fellow shitlord so close to home.

It was a long time coming anyway, see

Whites now believe they are greater victims of racism than blacks

now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/

Say it with me:
++UNDEFEATABLE FINAL BOSS OF THE INTERNET!==

Do you have the full thing or link to sauce?

(checked)
But it will end well for the white man

is there a compilation of these? the paper alone is only half the message, we need the salt to complete it.

I can't name my sources, but I assure you, one of his writers does. Tucker himself is confused by imageboards.

Here you go user.

What is there to be confused about?

Sounds about right. Thank you based deep-cover Holla Forumsack, keep up the good work.

Seriously, it's incredibly straightforward.

I've never seen an internet hate machine survive and thrive for this many years straight. World record.

Take your cringy weebshit elsewhere

Maybe it's the liberty?
If he is a normie he could be extremely used to safe spaces and self censoring.
I'd imagine a middle aged dude used to censorship first coming here would be stupified

They know about us. Notice the first place he asks the audience about is Holla Forums.

Excuse me, I was busy sucking cocks.

That video will never get old.

Well, i partially agree. Still have some doubts, but won't discard the idea that different races can coexist peacefully, provided that immigration and race-mixing is forbidden and all parties have enough military defense capacities.
What i know for sure is that even if theoretically possible, it will never happen unless the parasitic jew is removed from the equation.

MP4 is objectively superior to the Joogle owned WEBM format.

Trips confirm

Anyone got the red letter media episode for that "9/11 was an inside job" scene?

Yeah sure.
en.swpat.org/wiki/MPEG_LA

Oh, that subtle threat.

I'd imagine he's just a busy man who won't bother browsing any board for over 5 minutes so he can't acclimatize like we all did at some point. Most of us probably started lurking as bored teenagers. Tucker missed that boat (good for him) and I can absolutely see a working adult just not being interested enough to give imageboards any kind of chance.

The nig literally didn't say anything in the first cut, just mumbled bix nood. hilarious.